The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dicknotized Chapter 2: Gameday

{Author’s Note: Thanks guys for all the positive feedback for my first story! I’m also submitting other stuff as I get the chance to write it. Hope you enjoy more of Mike’s exploits.}

Joe Callum was going to be big. NFL big. Brady big. He had been the top quarterback in his highschool, had played football since he was a kid. He knew all the stats of every player worth knowing in the league, and in college football. But he didn’t know Mike. Not yet.

The bus had taken him down to the university of his rival team. They hadn’t faced each other yet but both were in a position where this victory decided the rest of the season. The school had rented an entire wing of a local hotel to accommodate all the players and coaches, two buses worth. All the players had to bunk, except for Joe. Joe was the quarterback and needed the rest and peace to get into the headspace he needed to be in to win. He had gotten in, laid out his stuff, and hopped in the shower for a bit. He let the water wash over his firm, tight body, soaping his firm abs and solid arms, working his way down to his fairly impressive cock. It wasn’t a donkey dick, but the girls never complained. And if they did, it wasn’t like he was ever going to call them back anyway. He rinsed the soap off his body when he heard a quick, insistent knock at the door to his hotel room. He grabbed a towel and wrapped it around him quickly, cracking open the door.

“Hey,” said the guy standing at the door, “You’re Joe Callum right? Your coach said I could find you here.” Joe looked at the man. He was about Joe’s age, brown hair, brilliant green eyes and a strong square jaw. Stocky build, he stood about half a foot taller than Joe. Joe nodded at him and the man let himself into the hotel room, walked past the towel-clad quarterback and sat down on the large bed. “Nice to meet ya buddy, names Mike.” the guy said. “I’m the tight end for the team you’re playing tomorrow. Your coach said he didn’t mind if I asked you a question or two.” Joe narrowed his eyes suspiciously at Mike. His tone sounded genuine, but the smug look on the dude’s face conveyed trouble.

“If coach said it was ok, then fine,” Joe said tensely, “What did you want to ask?”

“Well, really it’s just one question, but I’m honestly not sure if you can answer it or not yet.”

“Just get to the fucking point buddy,” Joe exclaimed, “I’m dripping wet here”.

“Not yet you aren’t, but maybe you will be after I ask my question.” Mike smirked at the young football star and said, “here’s the question then: Will you be my bitch for life?” Joe was stunned. All this build up so this punk could shit talk him in his own hotel room? Joe stood up.

“Get the hell out of here,” he said gesturing to the door, “I don’t know who told you where my room was but you need to leave. Now.” Mike stood up and said,

“I don’t expect an answer til tomorrow, but you’re definitely going to answer me.” Mike headed for the door and looked back at Joe.

“And why is that asshole?” Joe said. Mike’s grin grew even wider.

“This is why bitch.” And then Mike pulled down his sweatpants. Flopping in the open air before him was Mike’s penis. Joe was stunned, this guy he had never met before barged into his room and insulted him and now flashed his junk at him. What was going on? But as Joe’s eyes rested on Mike’s dick he found that something about it captivated him. For starters, it was considerably bigger than Joe’s was. Joe’s impressive 7 and a half incher wasn’t that much bigger hard than Mike’s dick was soft. But more than that, even soft it was thick and beautiful. Joe had seen dicks in porn and in the showers, but had never considered one “Beautiful” by any measure before. But something about it drew him in. All his anger at the rival football player forgotten, along with any sense of self. “Like what you see lil Joey?” Mike laughed, his meaty cock slightly swaying as he did. The small, subtle movements of it entranced Joe.

“Why can’t I look away?” He said, struggling to articulate any words or thoughts, “Its just so... so fucking beautiful” Mike gave his girthy cock a couple slow tugs, his dick growing slowly larger.

“Well fuck little Joey,” Mike said, “If you’re so in love with my big ole dick why don’t you get a closer look?” And at the suggestion Joe’s legs fell out from under him and he collapsed onto his knees, a few feet before the football player and his beautiful, perfect penis. Mike laughed and swayed his dick slowly, like a pendulum, side to side. The meaty cock slowly slapping Mike’s muscular thighs rhythmically drew Joe in further and further. He felt his body become heavy and numb as his eyes began to glaze over. He felt the drool pool up in his mouth and begin to dribble down the side of his slack jaw onto the floor in front of him. He wanted to wipe it away, to move, to do anything, but his body didn’t respond. In fact, it was hard to even concentrate on what he wanted his body to do, or why he wanted to do it. Mike’s cock replaced every impulse, every thought, in Joe’s mind before he even had it. And still the heavy dick swung steadily back and forth, stirring the heavy fog in Joe’s mind until it blanketed out everything else.

Mike stepped forward to Joe’s kneeling form and held his head in his hands, gently but firmly. His cock, over half hard now, but maddeningly not all the way, swung mere millimeters from Joe’s face. Joe could see the bead of precum on the tip of it. It called to him, it was the only thing he wanted.

“Please,” Joe pleaded, “I... I need it so bad”. Tears began welling up in frustration. Mike, still holding Joe’s head firmly in place, gently slapped the side of his face with his huge cock. It thudded against the side of Joe’s face with a surprising amount of heft and force. Mike chuckled to himself and repeated the action with the other side of Joe’s slack, drooling face. He held the dick so close to Joe’s face now, Joe was staring straight into the piss slit.

“Keep your eyes on my cock lil Joey,” Mike said, flexing his dick rhythmically to his words, “My cock is all that matters. Relax and focus on my cock. Give yourself over to my cock. Worship and Obey the cock. You love the cock.” He repeated this over and over, slowly and steadily, watching the intelligence and life drain out of the quarterback’s eyes. Seeing the hot stud go mindless and limp made Mike’s cock that much harder, it was pulsing now on its own, a full ten inches, fully hard and perfect. Joe was lost, mindless and helpless.

“Repeat after me: You love my cock”

“I love your cock,” Joe droned back.

“You’re obsessed with my cock.”

“I am obsessed with your cock.”

“It is everything your cock is not.”

“It is everything my cock is not.”

“Your dick is worthless compared to mine.”

“My dick is worthless compared to yours.”

“You can’t bring yourself to touch such a pathetic dick.”

“I cant bring myself to touch such a pathetic dick.”

“Good Boy,” Mike said, pulling up his sweatpants. “See you at the game tomorrow” He said cheerfully and walked out of the room, his horse dick obscenely tenting his sweats as he walked out.

Joe sat there, shaking the fog out of his mind. He eventually found the will to stand up again. The towel had long ago fell off him, he hadn’t noticed. He stared at his own dick, now painfully hard and leaking more than it had since he was in middle school. It disgusted him. It looked small and wrinkly and sad compared to Mike’s dick. It didn’t deserve to spew its pathetic weak sperm. He laid in bed and tried to sleep, but all he could think of was Mike. Beautiful, Perfect, Mike and his Beautiful, Perfect Cock.

Joe’s team lost badly. He tried to keep his head in the game, but every time Mike was on the field his eyes drifted down. The son of a bitch didn’t wear a cup, and his dick seemed to stay mostly hard throughout the match. Every time Joe managed to shake himself out of his dick-drunk haze, there was Mike. His thick pipe snaking down his right pant leg. Obscenely protruding in the white pants his team wore. Joe got knocked to the ground. In the replay video he watched himself running to throw the ball, stopping and standing still, and getting bodied by a hulking lineman. He was horrified, he had completely forgotten about the game once he saw Mike’s dick.

The end score was 45-0. They hadn’t made a single goal. Joe knew his chances at the NFL were gone now. His scholarship would probably be also. But even the ruin of his whole career and his life seemed to take a back seat to Mike. He needed to see it again. He needed to see what a real man looked like again.

Joe walked into the opposing team’s locker room. A few of the team members saw him and made whooping noises at him and laughed. The team Quarterback high fived Mike, who nodded to the door. The quarter back nodded quickly and hurried out the door with everyone else. Almost immediately they were alone, Mike was wearing just a towel.

“So now that everyone knows what a useless homo you are,” Mike said with a sneer, “I’m gonna ask that question again.” He dropped his towel, his beautiful dick swinging unimpeded. “Are you going,” He got up in Joe’s face, “My bitch for life?” Joe nodded, unable to speak. Mike looked him in the eyes, “Suck it.” And before Joe even was aware he had moved, he was kneeling on the concrete floor of the locker room, sucking the head of Mike’s perfect cock fervently. He had spent all night half dreaming of this moment and it was better than the formerly straight football jock could ever imagine. The cock grew and grew in Joe’s mouth, stretching into his throat. Mike grabbed the back of Joe’s head and forced him to take all of his cock, his nose pressed painfully against Mike’s well kept bush. He hadn’t showered, and the scent of Mike’s manly crotch sweat was now permanently trapped in his lungs by the hulking penis blocking his airway. Joe felt a wetness in his jock as he convulsed and came harder than he ever had in his life into the white fabric. It barely mattered. Mike pulled his cock out all the way, letting Joe gasp for air before shoving it all the way back in. “Take it bitch. This is your place in the world now. You’re my fucking property bitch.” Mike began brutally throat-fucking his new thrall, watching the young jock’s adam’s apple cartoonishly bulge out each time Mike’s hypnotic horse cock bottomed out in his slave’s throat. After several minutes of this he pulled out and sat on the bench. “Drain my balls slave,” was all he said and Joe was on it. Joe had seen enough videos of busty porn starlets giving head, and had gotten enough blowjobs in his life that he knew what felt good. But it was weirdly automatic. He felt the strain of his jaw, the cramping of his knees and his gag reflex protesting as the massive dick hammered at him, but he was merely a passenger. His Master commanded, his Body obeyed, and his mind Experienced. He lewdly worked his tongue and mouth over the cock, worshiping it with his mouth without stopping or complaining. Finally he felt the cock swell up somehow even more than he could have believed, as Mike grabbed a fistful of Joe’s hair and cried out “Swallow it all Piggy!” as first a decent spurt, then a bigger one, then a bigger one, filled his mouth. The cum was everything Joe imagined Perfection tasted like. Slightly bitter, but sweet and warm. And somehow Mike kept cumming, rocketing even more of it into his slave’s willing mouth. After a minute Mike sighed contentedly, his huge shaft softening slowly. Joe swallowed all of it. He looked at the perfection of his new Master and found that he couldn’t really remember anything about why he was here. It wasn’t important. His Master was here, and that was all that mattered. He was broken, he smiled stupidly as his vacant eyes roved over Mike’s gorgeous athletic body. Finally Mike got up and said,

“Well that was fun lil Joey, but I got a bus to catch. Have a nice life bitch, and thanks for throwing the game for me.” He winked and walked out of the locker room. He never did see Joe again. Part of him wondered if he was still on the floor of that dirty locker room waiting for him to unzip his pants again. He wouldn’t be the first.