The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dicknotized Chapter 3: Physical

Hey all, thanks for the feedback and encouragement. Please reach out to if you like my work.

Dr. Edwards was having a good day. He didn’t have a lot of appointments this afternoon and had time to relax and do things he enjoyed, such as staring at his receptionist’s huge tits or reading hustler in his office. Even when he wasn’t busy, the good doctor was always hard at work. He was currently staring at a magazine with a busty raven haired woman and groping himself through his slacks, which now were anything but, when his intercom buzzed and broke him out of his lascivious haze.

“Dr. Edwards, your three o’clock is here for his sports physical,” droned the receptionist.

“Uh yes of course,” the doctor said, “Put him in room one and have him change into his gown and I’ll be there in a few minutes.” He awkwardly tried to adjust his erection in his pants to a position where it could go down in peace. He gave himself a few minutes to empty his thoughts and calm himself down, and when his cock was mostly soft he checked himself out in the mirror.

Dr. Edwards was 40, he had muscle, but also didn’t skip meals either. He had what you would call a Bear body, with dark black hair and a little bit of gray spread out across his firm broad chest and tapering down in a treasure trail that led to his somewhat above average member. At 6 ft he was a pretty masculine feature, with a deep rumbling voice that made people think of the Men’s Warehouse commercials. He wasn’t a model, but he was attractive, and still enjoyed a vigorous bachelor life. He made his way down the hall to the first examination room and went inside. Sitting on the exam bed in a blue hospital gown was a college-aged man, stocky built and square jawed, light brown hair and green eyes. He had an impressive athletic body that the loose gown failed to fully conceal.

“Good afternoon Michael,” the Doctor said, “I’m Dr. Edwards, I’m told you’re here for a physical?” The boy nodded.

“Yeah Doc,” Mike said, “I pulled something a couple weeks ago in my leg and I need a physical done so I can get clearance to play.”

“I see, and which leg?” Dr. Edwards asked,

“Left leg, mid thigh is about where it was hurting. It feels better now though, honest.” Mike said.

“Well just to be safe lets have a look, is that alright?” Mike nodded in agreement. Dr. Edwards sat in his chair and scooted up to the young football player. He lifted Mike’s leg and gently extended it, moving it in different positions to test its range of motion. As he raised it though, he caught a glimpse of Mike’s penis. Just for a brief fraction of a second, but something about it captivated him. He shook his head and continued his exam of the leg. But touching the young man’s leg and thigh was having an effect on him, and Mike’s hospital gown began to protrude. Not by much, but there was a noticeable little bump in the fabric. It twitched once. Dr. Edwards decided to take a break from the physical and ask him some questions.

“Well it seems like you’ve got good range of motion, how did that feel?” the Doctor asked.

“I didn’t feel pain. In fact it felt pretty good.” Mike said, grinning at him. The grin unsettled Dr. Edwards.

“That’s great. So I just have to finish the physical and ask a few more questions and we can get you on your way. I’m going to check for hernias, I’m going to have to palpate your testicles, is that ok?”

“Yeah no problem Doc, but I gotta ask you a question first.” The Doctor rolled his eyes, preparing for another ‘Are you Gonna Buy Me Dinner First’ jokes that he heard three times a week.

“Sure Michael, what’s the question?”

“Are you going to be my bitch for life?” Mike asked the question right as he lifted his gown. The brief flash of outrage at his rudeness evaporated as Dr. Edwards saw his patient’s penis. It was slightly aroused, hanging about 8 inches and thick. But beyond that, everything about it was absolutely perfect. The plump, thick purple head, the skin of the penis, even the fat nuts hanging below them, all of it was just so beautiful to Dr. Edwards that he couldn’t spare a second thought to anything else. Mike laughed at the dumbfounded expression on the man’s face. “Weren’t you going to examine my superior balls and cock?” Of course, he was a Doctor, he had a job to do. He had to verify how superior this man’s genitals were.

Dr. Edwards slowly, lovingly, reached his hands out to cup the man’s junk. Mike’s balls felt full and heavy and fit perfectly in his hands. Mike’s penis felt so good to the touch. The way it seemed to pulse with vitality made it so intoxicating to him. He slowly ran his hand up and down the considerable length and girth of it. Feeling it grow harder and thicker and longer.

“Don’t be shy,” Michael said, “you said you were gonna check my nuts you stupid bitch, get to it.” The doctor began fondling the man’s testicles. They were full, heavy, just the right amount of hair on them. Dr. Edwards could smell the sweat coming off them and it made his already muddled mind even more foggy. Michael saw his new toy deeply inhaling the scent and guessed at the effect his body odor was having on the enthralled doctor. He slowly put his large hand on the nape of the doctor’s neck and slowly but firmly pushed the man’s head toward his new favorite smell.

“Get right up in there and get an idea of what a real Man smells like. Really get in there.” Michael said, pressing Dr. Edward’s face into his muscular sweaty crotch. Dr. Edwards knew in the back of his mind this was wrong, that this wasn’t how any of this was supposed to go, that he was straight, but the sight of that perfect dick and the intoxicating effect of Michael’s body odor triggered a euphoric response in him, a powerfully addicting one. Every moment of consciousness he grappled with himself to pull away but every moment he felt himself overpowered by this irrational need to worship and obey this perfect Man. And every time he lost that struggle the pleasure rewarded him, flooded into him, threatened to drown his rational mind. His own smaller penis throbbed pitifully.

Michael lifted his heavy nut sack and ungraciously plopped it onto the doctor’s face. They rolled back a bit to where part of his testicles were on his lips. He wanted to lick them, wanted to taste them, but he had so far managed to restrain himself from fully debasing himself before the football player. But now it was right there, it was so close! Against his will, he felt his mouth open and his tongue lovingly rise to greet the musky source of this young man’s ample virility as it lowered into his open mouth slightly. The taste was perfection. He began to lick and kiss and worship Michael’s balls as though they were the only thing he had ever truly loved. Michael grabbed a fistful of the man’s hair and goaded him on.

“Yeah bitch clean those nuts. Show your new Master how much you love them.” And he did, he loved them so fucking much. He felt like he could spend a year licking this man’s beautiful body head to toe and never grow tired of it. He felt Michael’s large beautiful cock, now resting against the side of his face, grow and stiffen from the pleasure he provided his patient. Michael pulled back after a bit and waved his cock, now unbelievably large and even more perfect, in front of him.

“You ready to put it in your mouth?” Dr. Edwards felt something wet drop onto the top of his shirt and realized that he was salivating heavily, slack jawed and dazed in front of the manhood that had eclipsed the light of reason out of the Doctor’s mind.

“Yeah,” Edwards said, unable to take his eyes off it. Michael’s piss slit seemed to stare into him, the slightest bit of precum reflecting the light and captivating him. It stood straight out, beautiful and thick.

“Yes what?” Michael said, slightly swinging his dick back and forth to tease him. “How do you address your superior?”

“Yes Sir, please let me put it in my mouth Sir.” Edwards pleaded, on his knees and helpless. Michael grinned and beckoned him with his hand.

“Crawl to it Bitch, and its all yours.” Edward crawled over to him and without pause or ceremony shoved the stud’s hard cock into his mouth. He worked his mouth on it furiously, impaling himself on it as far as he could get it in. The head was slightly bigger than the opening for his throat but with a concerted effort he forced it in, ignoring the gagging sensation and the need for air. His own body’s needs were irrelevant now. All that mattered was Michael’s perfect cock, pleasing it, making it feel good, tasting it, worshiping it. His furious ministrations were rewarded occasionally by a bit of precum leaking out of the man’s dick as Michael groaned in pleasure and guided the doctor with his firm but steady grip on the back of his head. That precum was perfection to Dr. Edwards. He would pay any sum of money for it, do anything for it. He slurped and licked and sucked ungraciously, desperate to please his new Master.

After quite a while of this, Michael pulled his cock out of the older man’s throat. Dr. Edwards had marveled that he had managed to deep-throat Michael’s donkey sized cock for his first time doing anything with a man. But that thought quickly passed as the football player began to swing his cock back and forth, slowly, like a pendulum.

“Be a good bitch and just stare into my cock.” Michael crooned in a soft husky voice. All thoughts of anything drained out of his mind as he watched and listened to the voice.

“Eyes on my cock. My cock is all that matters. My cock brings you pleasure. My cock is your entire world. Focus on my cock and obey.” Michael felt that familiar rush of ecstasy and power that came every time he had dominated someone like this. He had done it to so many. Usually he kept them around until he got bored of them, but some of them he regularly used if they were useful to him. He had a dealership owner who gave him a new sports car every year and paid for maintenance and gas with a company fleet account. He had some MILF who had inherited a nice house living in a dog house in the backyard while he made himself at home for free. Still, he wanted money. And a lot of it. And this good Doctor was rich. More importantly, he had chosen a doctor whose wife was an investment banker. So a few blowjobs later and Michael would never have to worry about money again.

“Repeat after me: You love my cock” Michael began.

“I love your cock,” The Doctor replied.

“You’re obsessed with my cock.”

“I am obsessed with your cock.”

“It is everything your cock is not.”

“It is everything my cock is not.”

“Your dick is worthless compared to mine.”

“My dick is worthless compared to yours.”

“You can’t bring yourself to touch such a pathetic dick.”

“I cant bring myself to touch such a pathetic dick.”

Michael grinned and walked into the doctor’s open mouth dick first. He grabbed Dr. Edwards by the head with both hands and proceeded to brutally fuck his mouth. Tears and spit streaming down the brainwashed doctor’s face, Michael finally roared in triumph and flooded his mouth with pump after pump of hot salty cum. The flavor was intense, both awfully bitter and deliciously sweet in such an overwhelming way that it washed out any last bit of conscious thought from the man’s now thoroughly fucked mind. Michael left his cock in the slave’s mouth, letting it slowly soften as Michael began to give his new thrall commands. Dr. Edwards was totally helpless now. Any mechanisms of the mind that would filter or resist suggestion now lay broken and ruined in some cum-flooded part of his brain.

“I own everything that is yours. Isn’t that right?” Michael cooed.

“You own everything that is mine.” The doctor repeated monotonously.

“Your money, your home, your wife, your soul. I own all of them.”

“You own all of them.” Dr. Edwards blankly confirmed.

“Give me your wallet Slave. When I leave here you’re going to go home, act as everything is normal, and make sure your wife is home tonight for dinner. After I take her, we’re going to have a chat about my finances. Understood?” The doctor nodded dumbly.

“Good Bitch,” Michael lightly slapped the doctor’s cheek and laughed. “Thanks for the checkup Doc, I really do feel a lot better.” Michael walked out of the office and winked flirtatiously at the busty receptionist. He could go again, but decided he didn’t want to spoil his dinner.