The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A Different Kind of Sex Toy

Author: Bamagan

Categories: BD, DS, EX, FD, FF, FT, FU, GR, HM, IN, LA, MA, MC, MF

58. Having Kids Is Not the End of the World… Just the End of the Story

Sunrise was still more than an hour away when the device beeped and lit up with a new alert. Cassie lifted her head sleepily from the pile of naked flesh on the bed, but soon snuggled back down and resumed her slumber. The screen displayed ‘FOURTH LEVEL PREPARED’ once again, and after a time of no input, it simply flashed ‘INTENSIFY’ for a few seconds, followed by ‘DEALER,’ and then scrolled a message detailing what it had done.

The target can proposition almost anyone for transactional sex, as a buyer or a seller, with a high probability of success. Those who agree with the terms will generally gain a fetish for paid sex, as a buyer or seller or both, that can persist for up to several days. The target’s trait also becomes retroactively hereditary at a level just below the first stage, i.e., it will be present as a natural latent fetish for all offspring.

Miles away, Allie stirred restlessly in her sleep, being spooned by her mother. Jenny reflexively squeezed her daughter more tightly and licked her neck a few times before they both burrowed more deeply under the blankets and slept serenely once again.

Dana scrunched her eyes tightly shut against bright sunlight and tried to roll over, only to find her progress blocked by a warm body. She snuggled up to it for a few moments until the soft breeze and scent of grass made her suddenly realize she was sleeping on the ground. She sat upright urgently, as fuzzy memories of the night before slowly fell into place. “Oh, fuck,” she whimpered, with her lips trembling and tears forming in her eyes.

She looked around her and saw more than a dozen bodies, most in various degrees of partial nudity, and a roughly even mix of males and females. The body closest to her was the taller jogger that she’d chased the night before, now naked except for her shoes, socks, and a sports bra bunched around her neck. The shorter jogger was nowhere to be seen. Judging from the way people’s faces and crotches looked damp and disheveled, most of the crowd had enjoyed each other’s company, although the combinations were dim in Dana’s mind. She started panicking, looking around desperately for Miguel, but he didn’t appear to be with the group passed out on the grass.

It took concentration and willpower for Dana to force herself to her hind legs to begin searching for her missing boyfriend, and she felt a tremor of fear when she realized she was automatically thinking of her legs as needing the ‘hind’ qualifier. Her phone and other personal items were still in Miguel’s car, leaving her with nothing but the dog collar Cassie had given her. She whimpered as she carefully tip-toed through the scattered victims of her contagious lust, hoping desperately that she wouldn’t wake any of them.

Dana wasn’t entirely sure where Miguel’s car was, but the park wasn’t huge, so she figured if she walked the perimeter she’d eventually find it. She noticed that the cool morning breeze was actually wafting away some of the hair, or fur, which she had woken up with. She paused to rub her arms and legs vigorously, then the rest of her body when she found how effective it was. Soon she was back to looking like a woman who simply hadn’t shaved recently instead of a half-canine furball.

The park wasn’t crowded, but a few morning joggers were running the trails, and Dana saw some maintenance staff in a golf cart emptying garbage cans not too far from the scene of the presumed orgy. She very much wanted to be somewhere else when that was discovered. Things gradually began to look more familiar, and she was certain that Miguel’s car shouldn’t be far away. She picked up her pace a little; although she didn’t necessarily expect to find her boyfriend at his car, she could at least wait there for him to arrive eventually.

Dana felt sick to her stomach when she found the parking lot empty except for a motorcycle. Looking around, she was certain it was the same place they’d parked the night before, but Miguel’s car was nowhere to be seen. She slowly descended into a squat, hugging her knees as she stared unseeing into the distance. “He abandoned me,” she whispered, finding it hard to believe or accept. She rocked back and forth a few times before letting loose with a howl of loneliness and despair.

* * *

Maddie was staring at Leila’s sleeping face with adoration while slowly rubbing her hand across her hunny bunny’s belly. She now believed it likely that her girlfriend was pregnant, if only to explain how much better their sex was, but the milky nipples dotting her torso made it hard to gauge any physical changes that were purely related to carrying a baby. “Besides,” she mumbled, “She couldn’t be more than a week along or so.” Picturing Leila’s belly swelling and distending made Maddie groan quietly with lust.

Despite the softness of the noise, it was apparently enough to wake her lover, who turned her head to face Maddie and sleepily said, “Good morning, wifey.”

Maddie smiled and leaned down to kiss the bunny girl, then wrinkled her nose and said, grinning, “Your morning breath smells like last night’s pussy.”

“You’re one to talk!” retorted Leila, who nevertheless held her hand to her mouth and exhaled rapidly into it.

Maddie laughed merrily at the sight and squeezed one of the bunny’s breasts. “Are you feeling full?” she asked, “I’m hungry and I don’t much like the way toothpaste makes your boob juice taste.”

“I am feeling very full,” Leila confirmed when she put down her hand, “So I hope you’re very hungry!”

Maddie smiled and lowered her mouth to the nearest teat and began suckling. Leila stroked her hair and snuggled her, taking the opportunity to voice some of her plans for the day. “So, I think I need to skip one more day of classes. I know that’s bad, but it may be necessary. If one or both of us is pregnant, well, that could change a lot of things for us, obviously. And it’ll make meeting my mom and dad a lot more awkward!”

Maddie laughed and dribbled milk down Leila’s breast, which she promptly licked up. Smacking her lips appreciatively, she said, “Why do you need to take the day off, though? It takes at least a week for there to be anything for a pregnancy test to detect, and you can’t be much further along than that, since it was only about a week ago you got the third-level trait.” She resumed her nursing while her girlfriend seemed to contemplate her response.

“First thing to mention, regular pregnancy tests are not reliable for hybrids,” Leila stated. “More hidden knowledge from my imaginary education. And more importantly, pregnancy proceeds faster for most hybrids, and particularly fast for rabbits, as one might expect.”

Maddie frowned and pulled away to ask, “How much faster?”

Taking a deep breath, Leila replied, “Three to five times.”

Madelyn goggled at her girlfriend. “What?! You mean, you could go from conception to full term in as few as eight weeks!?”

Leila nodded her head, making her ears bounce slightly. “Ten to twelve is probably more likely, but yeah. So now you understand why I think a visit to a competent hybrid physician takes priority.”

“This is…” Maddie started to say, but couldn’t think of a way to finish her sentence.

“It’s something to deal with after breakfast,” said Leila softly, trying to pull her girlfriend’s face back to her milky teat. Maddie resumed her suckling, finding it comforting and familiar, and it calmed her as she started rearranging her ideas about what came next, both in the short term and in life more generally. As astounding as the revelations of the last day or so had been, she found herself mentally adapting to them very quickly, possibly because they reinforced her fetishes. She was extremely horny, among other things, but decided that her arousal could be taken care of as soon as all their breasts had been drained and an appointment for the doctor was scheduled.

* * *

Allie was curled up with her mother when Jenny’s phone chimed an alarm that woke both ladies. Being closer to the nightstand, Allie reached over and silenced the noise, then stretched and yawned melodramatically. She rubbed her swollen, slightly sore breasts and wondered if her nipples would ever go soft again. In a way, being a nudist made it easier to not worry about it, since she had no thin shirts that would betray her abnormally long pokies anymore. She giggled slightly to remember a time when she’d been concerned about getting teased or ogled for something as innocuous as a stiff nipple distorting her clothes.

“Any particular plans for today?” asked Jenny after her own yawn. “I’ve got nothing I absolutely need to be doing, which usually makes me feel there’s so many things I could be doing that I never get around to any of them.”

Allie groped her mother’s breasts speculatively, trying to judge how much fuller they were than the night before. Jenny had insisted on not draining them in the evening, and even to her eye they seemed larger, heavier, tighter, and warmer. “I think I want these for breakfast,” she purred, licking one of the nipples lightly, “And afterwards I want a serious discussion about what you’re going to do with this house.”

“They do feel rather sore,” Jenny admitted. “I kind of wanted to try going a full 24 hours, but it looks like whatever magic caused this made my production start off a lot higher than it was when my milk came in naturally.”

“I think it might be arousal-based,” opined Allie, “The hornier I get, and the more people drink, the more I seem to make.”

“Supply and demand is a real feature of lactation,” her mother said, smiling slightly, “But I’m not so sure about the sex part. Still, magic sex toy, magic milk… stranger things have happened!”

“I do feel the need for something solid with breakfast, though,” Allie said thoughtfully. “I’ll be right back!” A few minutes later she returned with two bowls of shredded wheat and blueberries and exclaimed, “Let’s drain ourselves into each other’s cereal!”

Jenny laughed but accepted the dish, sitting up straight to make it easier. Mother and daughter sat side-by-side on the bed, with Allie needing a few pointers to actually get the milk in the bowl, plus some practice to compensate for the long teats. “This is harder than it looks in the movies!” Allison groused.

Laughing, Jenny asked, “What movies have you been watching? No, don’t tell me, I’d rather not know.”

It took quite a while to get a reasonable amount of milk in the shredded wheat, but they eventually decided it was good enough and traded bowls. Allie felt a slow surge of lust climbing higher with every bite, centered on her mother’s beautiful, mature body, and the sexy eyes that were admiring her own form in turn. They shared looks and smiles frequently while they consumed their taboo breakfast, and scooted closer to one another when they had finished and set their bowls aside. Without a word, they contorted themselves until they could comfortably reach each other’s nipples and drained whatever was left in their breasts.

Smacking her lips when she was finally done, Allison asked, “So, have you given any thought to the idea of turning this place into a whorehouse?”

Jenny laughed incredulously and said, “You’re really fixated on that idea, huh?”

“Well, yeah!” Allie retorted. “Magical compulsion for prostitution, remember?” She gave her mother and hug and kiss, then moved to whisper in her ear, “But don’t tell me the idea doesn’t make your kitty purr. It can be like a family business. You already work with finances and data management, so you could definitely handle running a brothel. I can make sure we always have a stable of fine young women and men ready and eager to meet clients. And if I’m right, most will be happy to do a little haggling and let us record their romps. We can be a multimedia fucking extravaganza!”

Allie had started fingering her mother as she laid out her vision, and Jenny whimpered with arousal but said, “It doesn’t feel right, though. You’re probably thinking about seducing your classmates and turning them into hookers or escorts. It’s one thing to give someone a new kink, but let’s not sugarcoat this. Sex is not always fun and glamorous, and sex work even less so. How will the people you recruit deal with it if the compulsion you give them wears off? And if it doesn’t, what happens if their family isn’t as horny and perverted as yours is?”

Allie frowned, unable to quickly think of a witty response to valid worries. “What about if they’re already in the biz?” she offered as a sort of compromise. “Like Katrina, or the other girls at the escort service. If they make the choice to pursue sex work before I seduce them, they should be fair game, right?”

“I don’t know,” panted Jenny, getting close to a climax, “I still don’t like how acquisitive you’re sounding.”

“It’s just a figure of speech,” Allie said dismissively, “I’m not going to treat them as property, and I know you wouldn’t, either.” She paused for a moment as a devious smile crept across her face, “But we can treat our girls like pets, can’t we?” Jenny moaned and Allie could feel her shuddering and twitching, clearly pushed nearly to the edge by the play on her fetish. “We’ll adopt cute little strays like Hoshi and give them a warm, comfortable place to play for pay, and everyone can go home happy. Think about it!” she purred.

“Yes!” Jenny moaned as she released a powerful squirt, the first time Allie had seen her mother gush as much as Maddie did. “We’ll make this place a cat-house! Oh, fuck! I’ll sell the house up north instead, and we’ll live here and fuck our pet girls and pet boys all the time!”

“Good kitty!” Allison breathed into her mother’s ear, turning her head so they could make out to seal the contract.

* * *

Sally’s alarm woke Cassie and the other girls, all of whom were feeling kind of sore and a little gross from sleeping in their wet spot all night. Cassie wondered if she was still compelled to go along with whatever Salalai suggested, or if the effects even weakened over time. She was trying to think of a subtle way to test things when her teammate said, “Let’s all hop in the shower before we head to practice.” Cassie felt a strong inclination to agree, so she was pretty sure the effect was still operating, but it didn’t make her respond with canine enthusiasm.

Shanice yawned as she got out of bed and stretched, then padded toward the hallway with Salalai following. “You coming, Cassie?” the latter asked with a wink.

By an act of will, Cassie forced herself to rise slowly and stretch provocatively but not immediately jump to join them. “Yeah, I’ll just be a minute or two. I heard my phone going off a lot, figure I should see if it was an emergency.”

“We’ll save some hot water for you,” Sally said smoothly as she walked out of the room. Cassie quickly moved to her bag and pulled out the remote and her phone. She noticed she had a lot of messages and a couple of missed calls from Maddie, probably trying to demand the device back already. She tossed the phone back in her bag, determined to at least get one more use out of it before returning it. It took a couple of tries to lock on to Shanice through the walls, probably since she and Sally were standing so close together, but once she did she got the same alert about locking in subsidiary traits. She passed on it and waited impatiently to see what fun new twist her friend would be living with.

“What the hell?” Cassie muttered when the device proclaimed that its power was too low. She quickly checked and found that it was at only 14% capacity. “That can’t be right!?” she exclaimed, “It had all night to recharge!” Fuming, she tossed it back in her bag and was just about to message Maddie and try to troubleshoot the issue when Sally called out from the shower.

“Oh, Cassie!” she sang, “Be a good girl and get your ass in the tub! I need someone to lick my box clean!”

Cassie whined and wiggled her ass, eager to obey the direct command but also finding it a little easier to resist the angrier she got. In the end, her horniness won, and they legitimately did need to shower and get a move on if they wanted to avoid doing laps at practice for being late. Reluctantly, she put her phone back in her bag and jogged off to give Sally’s sex a good tongue bath.

Miguel wandered out of the short jogger’s house and was surprised to see that it was close to noon. When he’d finally caught up to Dog Dana the night before, she’d been tonguing the taller one, and the short one was trying to crawl away and finger herself at the same time. Something about the way she smelled enticed him in an unusual way, and he felt instinctively that he needed to get her away from the crowd. Isolate her, if possible, and then fuck her a dozen times, or however much it took to fill her womb to overflowing.

He’d effortlessly picked the woman up and thrown her over his shoulder, ignoring the startled looks of passerby as he returned to his car and dumped her in the passenger seat. He’d been pleased at her desperate urge to blow him while he drove, although it did make it difficult to drive carefully, and her directions to her house had been quite garbled. He’d rewarded her with a mouth full of cum when they successfully found her home, then he’d dragged her inside and found it only took him four orgasms to thoroughly saturate her sex with his seed.

Miguel absently realized that he’d not even gotten the woman’s name as he drove back toward the park to find his girlfriend. He made a mental note about the neighborhood as he backtracked, confident he could find his way to the woman’s house again if necessary. Arriving at the park, however, he was distracted by a large police presence, in addition to staff who were trying to take down the rest of the kiosks and stands from the weekend event. Feeling a little worried, he opened up his news app and looked for local headlines, quickly discovering that police were investigating the mysterious circumstances surrounding an apparent orgy or nude flash mob.

No one had many details to report yet, but he saw that most stories claimed that up to two dozen people had been affected, most of whom seemed to have only hazy memories of their adventures, or at least weren’t admitting to any clear ones. They were all believed to be in police custody, and the city said it was investigating the water system in the park in case it had been tampered with or contained some kind of date rape drug. Miguel mused about his options. He was leery of going to the police to look for Dana, worried that he might get charged as an accessory or something if they decided to blame it on her somehow. In the end, though, he felt it was the right thing to do, so he tried to figure out which station they would have been brought to and pulled out of the park.

“I really hope I can convince them to let her out of jail before she turns into a dog tonight,” he muttered, annoyed and worried.

* * *

Cassie’s softball practice was not going much better than the last time, although the ground was drier, at least. Their coach had seemed exasperated to learn that two more players intended to participate in the nude, and there was a fair amount of giggling from some of the other ladies present, and more than a few interested glances, if she was any judge.

“So, have you fucked any of the rest of the team?” Salalai asked casually while they waited for their turns at the batting machine, working on timing their swings even though someone else was in the batter’s box.

Cassie gave her friend a bit of side-eye and said, “Not the current team, no, other than you and Shanice. I fucked a couple of them last year, once each, on road games, but they both graduated back in May. And my freshman year, one of the seniors and I hooked up a lot.” Cassie smiled wistfully and concluded, “Andrea was my first serious experiment with another girl.”

“Darn,” pouted Sally, “I was kind of hoping you had a head start on at least one of them.” She eyed some of the girls speculatively and continued with, “Nikita is the girl who seduced Shanice, and you know she’s pretty bossy. But I bet we can use Shan as bait to get her involved. And I fucked Bonnie a few times last year. She’s really submissive and kind of clingy, which is why I kind of stopped, but I bet I can convince her to come with us later.”

“Come with us where?” asked Cassie, somewhat confused. “And for what?”

“Well, for our harem, silly!” said Sally, winking. “You did want to use your sex powers to turn the whole team into naked nymphomaniacs, right?”

Cassie groaned a little and admitted, “Yeah, the idea is really hot.”

Salalai said, “Well, good then!” as they both took another swing with their bats. “No reason to dawdle! We’ve got a lot of girls to nudify and whatever else, so we’d best get cracking!” Sally wiggled her ass for emphasis when she said cracking, which made Cassie laugh, and reminded her how much she liked looking at her friend’s muscular buttocks.

“I think we should present a united front for Nikita, though,” Cassie opined. “You obviously discovered one of my secret kinks, but I don’t want to invite her into that discussion, at least not yet.”

“That’s probably wise,” agreed Sally. “I’ll keep mum about it, and we can make sure Shan doesn’t talk. But you should probably try to invite one of the gals that wants to be topped so we can tell Nikki that it’s all about us dominating the other girls.”

Cassie let her eyes linger on the fit blonde currently taking batting practice. Rose had a kind of punk demeanor, complete with multiple piercings and a short, almost masculine hairstyle. From showering together, she knew the girl was lean and kept herself shaved, so she might not have been a natural blonde, but the color suited her, in Cassie’s mind. The redhead had also long thought that the girl’s somewhat abrasive personality was a mask for sexual submissiveness, and she figured that the present was as good a time as any to test her hypothesis.

“You can go next,” said Cassie, gesturing toward the batter’s box as Rose stepped out of it, sweating a bit in the late summer sun. As Salalai took her turn at batting practice, Cassandra walked over to the water cooler where her target was drinking and said, without preamble, “Me and some of the other girls on the team are going to go have sex after practice. I’ve got a nice strap-on that I’d love to fuck you with. Interested?”

Rose choked on the water in shock, dribbling some onto her workout clothes. “You’re what?” she asked in disbelief.

“I’m going to fuck you with my strap-on in about an hour. Isn’t that right?” said Cassie as she closed the distance between them, encroaching on Rose’s personal bubble and somewhat cowing the younger woman. The blonde stared up at the redhead, her mouth moving soundlessly, so Cassandra smirked and bent down to kiss her, finding no resistance when her tongue probed the other girl inquisitively. “That’s what I thought,” Cassie said smugly, pulling back just as their coach yelled at them to stop fooling around.

“We’ll pick you up after practice,” Cassie said, giving Rose a slap on the ass as she walked back to work on her swing some more.

* * *

Maddie sat in the waiting room of a clinic and fidgeted, distracted by a series of group messages from Allie to the other participants in the pet play orgy. It turned out Leila’s doctor, as a hybrid specialist, didn’t have a huge number of patients, which made her smile wryly to contemplate. Still, the upside was that they’d been able to get an immediate appointment, and Leila was with the doctor even then. Maddie had wanted to go with her, but the nurse said it wasn’t allowed and refused to be swayed. She was almost thankful that her sister was actively trying to sell the other girls on the merits of being prostitutes, and was slightly annoyed at how appealing the idea was to her, at least within certain limits.

Maddie was also getting a little worried about the continued ghosting by Cassie, which was unusual. She almost wanted to swing by the campus ballfield to see if her roommate had gone to practice or not, but the doctor visit took priority. Cassie couldn’t very well hide or ignore her forever, and perhaps she was just going on the same kind of sex bender Maddie had enjoyed in the heady early days of having unbelievable power.

A private message from Allie interrupted Maddie’s musings and she glanced at it, then read it more carefully. “So, since you’re willing to let your roommate use the magic sex toy on her friends, I hope you’re willing to let me use it on someone also. For appropriate compensation, of course.”

Intrigued and a little worried, Maddie typed back, “Who do you want to zap, and what kind of services are you offering in return?” She felt she had a pretty good guess about both answers, and she wasn’t especially surprised at the response.

“Katrina is the one I want to use it on,” Allie confirmed. “I kind of think she might really be related to us, y’know? Like a half-sister, or I guess our parents would be half-siblings. So maybe she’s like a quarter-cousin? Anyway, whatever, I want her to be part of the fun and have sex powers, too.”

“You know not all of the results are like powers, right? I told you about the contagious sex and were-dog girl, right? And Ruth?” Maddie pointed out, “Plus, you conveniently avoided answering the question about payment.”

“All of those seem like powers to me, even if they can’t control them yet,” Allie answered, “And as for payment: my body, any way you want it, any time you want it (within reason).”

“I could get that for a lot less!” Maddie teased, punctuating with a winking face. “But yeah, I don’t mind letting you borrow it, but I think you should check with Kat first and make sure she’s down for it. I’m getting really boring in my old age, I know.”

“One step ahead of you, at least!” replied Allie, with a wink. “And I demand you accept payment for services rendered by rendering me servile, at least once!”

Maddie laughed out loud in the empty waiting room before typing back, “We have an accord.” She had just sent a message explaining that it might be a few days, as Cassie seemed to be on a sex spree at the moment, when Leila and the nurse returned. Maddie got to her feet and asked, “Well?”

The nurse just gave her a tight, uninformative smile and backed out of the room. Leila took a deep breath and said, “They have confirmed that I am definitely pregnant.” Maddie squealed with delight and gave her girlfriend a tight hug, kissing her on the ears and neck and cheeks, overcome by joy.

“I guess it’s probably too early to tell if it’s a boy or a girl, even with your accelerated pregnancy?” Maddie ventured, “Not that I have any preference, I’ll be happy with either, just curious!”

Leila smirked and said, “The odds are good you’ll be satisfied either way.”

Maddie frowned and admitted, “I’m not sure what you mean.”

“Well, statistically speaking, I’m probably having both,” Leila clarified.

Maddie’s eyebrows rose and she exclaimed, “Twins?!”

Leila’s smirk returned and she replied, “No, not twins. The doctor says she’s certain about five embryos, and there may be more that aren’t quite as developed yet. She took some extra samples and whatnot and said she’ll have a better count by tomorrow.”

Maddie was gobsmacked, completely unable to make intelligent sounds, and her intelligent thoughts were significantly impaired as well. She finally managed to croak, “Five?”

“At least five,” Leila confirmed, appearing suspiciously calm and amused for someone who couldn’t have known the truth that much longer than Maddie. Then again, maybe something about the rabbit mentality she’d been given made her predisposed to comfort with the idea of multiple births. “Something else you should know, though,” said the bunny girl, adopting a more serious expression.

“Are you about to tell me I’m not the father?” teased Maddie, smiling weakly. Her smile vanished when Leila didn’t return it, and she exclaimed, “No fucking way!”

Leila finally burst out laughing and apologized, “I’m so sorry, but the look on your face…” She giggled once more and said, “We can’t do genetic tests that quickly, but it’s safe to say at least some of them are yours. But the doctor reminded me that bunny girls, like real bunnies, can have kits from multiple partners in the same litter. We’ve had a lot of sex with Tina and Ruth and Cassie, so there’s a reasonable chance some or all of them could have gotten me pregnant, too. Maybe even your mom, from that day in the park. Probably not the girls at the party yesterday, though, at least not yet.”

“This is… almost too much to comprehend,” said Maddie, holding onto her girlfriend for support.

“Well, there’s a silver lining, baby daddy,” Leila teased. “We’ll have one heck of a ‘What I Did on My Summer Vacation’ essay.”

Cassie writhed as Rose’s tongue dipped between her folds once again. The punk girl had turned out to have an exceptionally talented tongue and had been in great demand all afternoon. Their softball orgy had started right after lunch, when all six ladies went back to the apartment shared by Salalai and Shanice. Bonnie happened to live on another floor of the same building and owned a somewhat shocking array of sex toys for a girl who acted like a bit of a wallflower, but she had been keen to share them, especially after she’d lapped at Sally’s magical muff.

The real trick had been in getting Nikita to take a taste of the hypnotic hair pie. She’d loudly stated at the outset that she only received, and didn’t even want the other girls touching her without her say-so. For the first few hours, before they took a break for dinner, Sally and Cassie had been content to let Nikki have things her way. They cycled through their submissives, and Cassie was eager to see if Bonnie and Rose were total nudists or just home nudists after their session. She’d thought several times about grabbing the remote, but the orgy was pretty distracting and she didn’t really want to draw attention to it. She wasn’t sure if it was recharging properly, anyway.

While eating their delivery food, Sally had said, “Let’s suggest a challenge where we see who can get their sub off the quickest and see if she’s competitive enough to go for it, maybe we can use that against her.” Cassie had agreed, and while Nikki had eventually been coerced into competing, she’d only fingered Shanice even after the other dommes had announced they were going to use their mouths. Cassie had won, narrowly, but they’d almost despaired of tricking Nikita when Shanice solved the problem for them, albeit very inelegantly.

While catching their breath and laying on their mattresses, which they’d moved to the living room floor, Shanice had suddenly grabbed Nikita’s head and forced it between Sally’s legs, saying, “Think you’re too good to lick my pussy, huh, Nikki? Probably just embarrassed you never learned how. Get some of that pink taco and tell me how you like it!”

Cassie and Salalai had been shocked for a moment, although probably not as much as Nikita, who was struggling and trying to yell through the muffling thighs. Thinking quickly, Sally had vigorously bucked her hips, riding her teammate’s angry face and smearing it with her juices. She’d kept up a stream of consciousness, telling Nikki how beautiful and delicious her pussy was, how much she craved and admired it, how devoted she felt toward it, and similar ideas.

Cassie had been alarmed when she realized she was starting to believe the words Salalai was uttering, and she fervently hoped that the fact she hadn’t yet tasted Sally’s pussy since she woke up meant that she wouldn’t be programmed as effectively as the other four women seemed to be. Once Nikita had started actively pleasuring Sally, she’d seemed to be satisfied and stopped chanting, so Cassie took the opportunity to pair off with Rose again, leaving Shanice and Bonnie to sixty-nine one another.

“Senior year is going to rock!” exclaimed Sally as she rode her formerly dominant teammate to a writhing climax. Cassie agreed, despite her worries about things getting out of her hands.

* * *

Dana had been roaming around the city all day, alone and isolated, with no phone, no money, and no clothes except for the collar. The one small mercy was that no one harassed her about the nudity. She’d started out with a vague ambition of getting out of the city before her next change, or at least finding an isolated place where she wouldn’t invite or induce sexual shenanigans in bystanders. Unfortunately, the city was large and sprawling, and not conducive to being escaped, at least not without the means to summon or pay for a ride. She also didn’t feel very safe going to any of the more run-down sections of town, as they were generally supposed to be inhabited by disreputable people, the homeless, and the mentally ill with no one to care for them. She shivered and felt tears threatening when she considered that she might well fit that description now.

Dana finally sat down near a water fountain in another small municipal park, many miles from the one she’d woken up in. She’d quenched her thirst, but her belly was clamoring for food, having eaten nothing since the last sunset, and not very much then. She knew the change was starting when she realized she could smell discarded food wrappers in trash bins scattered around the park, and her stomach growled with hunger. She growled back at it, not yet so far gone that she’d consider rummaging through the garbage for scraps.

Dana watched with a kind of numb fascination as the hairs on her arms and legs lengthened, and as her pubes seemed to spread out toward her hips and belly. She felt the vague discomfort of her spine elongating into a tail, and began to see her nose and mouth extending into a blunt muzzle. She whimpered, wondering how much more complete the transformation would be with the full moon rising into the sky in the east. She crawled into a small copse of bushes a little apart from the walking path and curled herself into a fetal position, but soon had to abandon that small comfort as her arms and legs changed form.

By the time the moon was fully above the horizon, very few people who saw Dana would recognize her. Those who knew dog breeds would believe they were looking at an unusually large Catalan sheep dog. Dana was still aware of her surroundings and actions, albeit in a hazy way, as if she had a high fever or were on some kind of drug. She had some influence over her behavior, in the sense that she could apparently veto certain instinctive actions. She learned that when she forced herself to stop eating the remains of someone’s fast food, discarded in a nearby trash bin. She recoiled in disgust at her actions, despite the gnawing hunger that had only grown more intense after her change.

Dana stared forlornly at the moon, her nose sampling the evening breeze reflexively, searching for she knew not what. She raised her muzzle to the sky and let loose another howl of loneliness, then tramped off into the darkness, seeking some kind of companionship, or at least a good meal.

Cassie sighed with relief as she entered her apartment for the first time in what felt like days, although it had really only been one night and some change. Still, even as over-sexed as she had been lately, it was nice to take a break from the orgies and power games and just relax. After their exhausting group sex session, even Sally had agreed it was time to recharge the batteries without too many sexy distractions.

Thinking of batteries made Cassie remember to check the device, and she was pleased and a little amused to see that it was up to 69% again, and was ready to go on the target of her choice. She set it on the counter and got ready to take a much-needed shower, debating to herself whether or not Shanice got priority over Rose, or if it made more sense to either wait for Salalai to be vulnerable to a second blast or to use it on Nikita, who was only submissive to Sally at the moment. She pouted a little, thinking that it was hardly fair that the remote gave her friend the keys to building the harem she’d wanted for herself.

A beeping noise from the device derailed Cassie’s thoughts, and she wondered if it was just an alert because it reached a charge threshold like 70%. She didn’t remember Maddie saying anything about that, and anyway she hadn’t heard it make any noises except when its buttons were being pushed, so she rinsed clean and started toweling off. She regretted not rushing more when she glanced at the device to see the words ‘FOURTH LEVEL PREPARED’ for barely a second before it changed to ‘INTENSIFY,’ followed by ‘MAXIMUM BUN.’

“What the fuck does that mean?” Cassie asked out loud. As if in response to her question, the remote scrolled the explanation across its screen.

The target will spread their inhumanity to others, primarily intimate relations and including retroactively to any offspring, typically equivalent to the first stage of the identity and occasionally the second. The animal traits subsidiary targets develop will be based on their own natural inclinations, not those of the primary target.

“Oh, okay, it must have maxed out Leila somehow,” said Cassie, thoughtfully. “I wonder if that’s why the charge was so low this morning, from zapping Maddie or one of her family members. That might even be why she was trying so hard to message me,” she realized. Her musings were cut short, however, by a strange feeling at the base of her spine. She spun to get a good look in the mirror and gawked as she realized she was growing a tail. It expanded before her eyes, lengthening to well over a foot, and then sprouting wispy, reddish fur a little darker than her hair.

“What the fuck?” Cassie whispered, wagging it experimentally and shocked that she could actually control it. She got another surprise when she raised her eyes back to her face and saw that her ears had also changed, elongating and dangling and covered in fur. Her open mouth revealed sharper teeth, and with a foreboding feeling, she stuck out her tongue. Sure enough, it was longer and flatter than before, and she was easily able to lick her nose with it. Cassie whimpered with fear and a curious arousal and turned her body back around, giving her one last shock for the night.

A row of nipples dotted her torso, quite similar to those Leila sported, and her fuzzy red bush was much thicker, wider, and slightly darker than before. Seeing herself this way gave Cassie a perplexing rush of fear, shame, arousal, and happiness, and she couldn’t figure out which feelings were hers and which were the remote’s doing. She felt a stab of empathy for Dana and wondered if this was anything like what that poor girl had felt. She padded out of the bathroom to fetch her phone and see if Maddie had been trying to warn her.

* * *

Maddie was lounging at the house with her family, Leila, Katrina, and Hoshi. They’d invited all the ladies from the petplay orgy over, but Kara had messaged back to say she was working through some marriage problems and couldn’t attend. Maddie had abandoned her attempts to contact Cassie for the time being, and despite the lack of clarity she had on the potential timing, she felt it best to try to prepare the others for possible future dehumanization.

“So, you’re saying we might really turn into cat hybrids?” Katrina asked in a flabbergasted tone of voice. Hoshi looked equally stunned, while Jenny and Allie were trying hard not to reveal just how sexy they found the idea.

“Yes, or possibly some other animal. I’m not entirely sure how it chooses,” Maddie explained. “I would assume Hoshi might get dog traits instead, since Leila has bunny traits for that and for petplay. I have two pet fetishes, for some reason, so I might be getting rabbit traits or fox traits. Hell, I might even get both, I just don’t know.”

“I’m actually kind of excited by the idea,” admitted Hoshi, blushing. “I always loved the freedom of being an animal in play, so if I can get even a part of that in my daily life, I’ll be grateful.”

“Same here!” said Jenny and Allie simultaneously, making everyone laugh a little.

“Has it been difficult for you?” Katrina asked Leila, still sounding a little unsure.

“For the most part, no. Before Maddie explained to me about the remote, I didn’t even realize I’d changed. My own memories, and people’s memories about me, seem to be altered to fit this new fake history. There’s some… cognitive dissonance, I guess, when the bubble bursts, and I still occasionally ‘remember’ things I couldn’t have actually learned, but maybe it won’t be quite as weird for you, since you know sort of what to expect.”

“How do you know the memories are fake?” inquired Hoshi, sounding intrigued.

“Aside from simply not wanting to believe the device can literally alter space and time and history?” said Maddie, rhetorically. “It doesn’t seem to change artifacts, or even digital data. Pictures are identical, clothes that wouldn’t make sense for a girl with a tail, all of that was exactly the same. Presumably, it just makes most people ignore discrepancies like that, at least until someone points it out to them.”

“Fascinating,” opined Hoshi.

“There’s one other major reason I wanted you all here tonight,” said Maddie, reaching out to grasp Leila’s hand. Jenny squirmed, clearly excited about something and struggling not to burst out, so Maddie knew she needed to hurry before her mom spilled the beans. “Well, technically two reasons.” She got down on her knee and quickly opened a drawer in the coffee table and extracted a ring. “I borrowed this from Mom, but we can go shopping for something unique later,” she said to her stunned girlfriend. “Leila, will you marry me?”

Rather than waste words on an answer so obvious, Leila grabbed Maddie by the shoulders and kissed her fiercely. Jenny was cheering and crying, having been in the know, and soon the other ladies were raising their voices in congratulations as well. Allie dashed off to the kitchen while her sister and future sister-in-law made out and returned with a bottle of champagne and half a dozen glasses. “Let’s celebrate!” she said.

“Only one glass for you!” warned Jenny, wagging her finger and making everyone laugh. “I thought I hid that bottle better, too,” she lamented.

“Can’t hide anything so well a nosy pussy cat won’t find it!” Allie jibed as she popped the cork and started pouring glasses.

“I don’t think I should have any,” Leila announced, before Allie was half-way through, “It might not be good for the babies.”

To the stunned silence that resulted, Maddie quipped, “That was the second big announcement.”

* * *

Jenny listened with disbelief as Maddie and Leila explained some of the gritty details of bunny girl sex and hyperfertility. While part of her was thrilled at the idea of having grandchildren, she was also concerned that it would thoroughly derail Maddie’s life, not to mention Leila’s, especially considering that they were about to have at least five kids running around.

“Do the babies grow up three to five times faster after they’re born, also?” Hoshi was asking, once the recitation was finished.

“No, not really,” answered Leila. “They grow really fast for the first year or so. You might mistake them for three years old when they’re really just one year, but after that it pretty much levels out, and by their teenage years they’re pretty much the same. Although they’ll be ahead of the curve for reaching puberty, I’m told, but just like 90th percentile, nothing too crazy.”

Jenny realized that no one else seemed to have grasped the full implications of what they’d just heard, however, and decided she could use a little more clarity herself. “So when you said that pretty much any viable genetic material that winds up inside her can cause pregnancy…” she started, but was unable to complete the sentence. Fortunately, Maddie knew what she was asking.

“Yes, any of us who had sex with Leila might be responsible, genetically speaking, for one or more of the children she’s carrying,” her elder daughter confirmed.

Silence and shock greeted the pronouncement again, and finally Jenny asked, “Have you thought about how you’re going to support such a large family? I mean, I’ll help regardless, and especially if I accidentally got your fiancée knocked up with a half-sibling.” She scowled, not sure if or how much she should be repelled by that idea.

“I’ve got several revenue streams lined up,” Maddie stated with calm equanimity that made everyone stare. She went on to clarify, “Well, there’s milk sales, for one, although I’ll probably help Leila nurse, and maybe some of you can as well.” Following the round of nods and promises of support for that idea, she continued, “We can still turn this place into a brothel or porn studio, and aside from maybe seeing some clients I can help with art and editing and set design and website management and stuff like that. It’s more or less what I was going to do with graphic design anyway, although I didn’t start the program with visions of doing porn,” she chuckled.

“Even if the cathouse turns out to be a money spinner,” Jenny worried, “It will be split a lot of ways. Kids are expensive, trust me.”

“Well, there’s one other thing,” Maddie said with a slightly malicious grin. “Mr. Gun-wielding blackmailer is an investment banker. I didn’t mention it to anyone but Leila, but it was while I was letting him have his way with me that I realized I had a fourth-level trait and what it was: a pregnancy fetish. That’s why I enjoyed it so much, even though he’s revolting, and that’s probably why Hoshi liked it so much as well, since it seems to affect anyone having sex with me where pregnancy is involved somehow.”

Hoshi’s expression conveyed surprise and a little bit of relief, but she asked, “And what does his job have to do with this?”

“I already knew, or at least believed, that I was pregnant as a result of our encounter when I tranced everyone,” Madelyn explained. “I told all of you about some of the safety stuff I programmed him with, but while I had him under, I basically told him that he could only have an orgasm after giving me money or other financial support, and I was thinking about the baby when I did that. I haven’t really tested it yet, but I’m pretty sure he’s the kind of guy that will go crazy if he isn’t regularly draining his balls. I own the release valve for his filth, and he’ll pay dearly if he wants to spill any.”

All the ladies started laughing appreciatively at the gambit Maddie had evidently pulled off and toasted her with their glasses. Jenny was just about to ask another question about the specific wording used when she was interrupted by Leila twitching and convulsing on the couch next to Maddie. Her words instead were, “What’s wrong with her?”

“I don’t know!” said Maddie anxiously, holding her fiancée’s hand. The shaking soon stopped, but they all watched in wonder as Leila’s pubic fur and other hair expanded with visible speed, growing somewhat thicker but mostly increasing its coverage, albeit with a very fine layer of peach fuzz in most places. Her nose changed shaped slightly, becoming flatter and wider, with a few whiskers poking through her cheeks. The muscles in her legs tightened and bulged a little, and her feet and toes elongated a few inches.

“I think I just got my fourth-level,” Leila said, although everyone else seemed to be on the same page already. Moments later, the changes spread to the other women as well, striking Maddie first, followed shortly by Jenny. Before either of them had finished their transformations, all three of Allie, Kat, and Hoshi also succumbed.

Maddie’s hair color changed, gaining rusty reddish streaks, and her ears grew large and triangular, poking out through her tresses on either side of her head, angled slightly up and forward. Her fingernails turned black and bulged a little, while a huge, bushy red tail sprouted from the base of her spine and quickly grew to at least two or three feet in length. She moaned as a row of nipples sprouted down her torso, mingling with reddish pubic fur that was also claiming new territory.

Jenny found herself purring, much more naturally and convincingly than before, and watched as her neatly-trimmed bush grew wild and thick. She could feel a tail growing, twitching spasmodically and not entirely under her control, but she watched with fascination in a nearby mirror as her fur and hair took on colors very reminiscent of Bubbles, the Birman cat she’d adopted. From being a brunette with a few strands of gray hair starting to be noticeable, she became something like a cream-colored blonde with darker strands mixed in. She gained a thin coat of fur over most of her body, predominantly the same color as her hair, but a little darker on her wrists, lower legs, and tail, which was almost as long and fluffy as Maddie’s. She was pleased but disconcerted to see that she also gained extra nipples, and in the final change she noticed, her eyes became a startlingly vivid shade of blue.

Allie and Kat had very similar, less dramatic transformations. In fact, except for the color of their fur, they still looked very much alike. They had only grown tails and ears, plus thicker pubic hair and some streaks of color in their regular brunette locks. In Allie’s case, her fur was basically orange, but a lighter shade than the foxy rust color of her sister. Katrina’s ears and tail were a soft, medium gray, and her recently shaved mound was covered with a relatively thin layer of gray fuzz.

Jenny turned her attention to Hoshi, who looked delighted at her changes, which were about the same degree as Kat and Allie. Hoshi had a tail that was a creamy orange color on top, paler and feathery on the bottom, and curled somewhat tightly to a tip resting against the small of her back. Her ears were similar in shape to Maddie’s, but smaller, and their color matched the puppy girl’s tail. Her body hair had changed color as well, and her pubes and belly hair were a soft white.

“This is so great!” she exclaimed, letting a long tongue loll from her mouth, and immediately got on all fours to chase her tail energetically. Jenny couldn’t help but laugh at her friend’s glee, which helped break the ice for everyone else.

“At least it wasn’t painful,” said Kat, examining her regrown pubes with some slight dissatisfaction evident on her face; whether at the gray color or simply because she preferred to be smooth, Jenny wasn’t sure.

“This is so weird,” Maddie said quietly, looking behind her and twitching her tail, making the long and voluminous appendage wave erratically. “How did you ever get used to this?” she asked her girlfriend.

Leila smirked and replied, “For one thing, like I said, I didn’t know it was weird until you said something, and by then I was used to it. For another thing, I’m not so generously endowed as my fiancée.”

Their phones all started chiming, and Jenny realized that Kara had likely undergone a similar transformation while they did. She quickly snatched up her phone and confirmed it, but Allie announced to the room, “Hey, the cow woman grew an udder! Good for her!” Jenny wasn’t quite sure if Kara’s text message conveyed any clear emotional content, but was distracted by other news.

“Cassie finally responded to me!” Maddie said, sounding annoyed and relieved. “She says the remote activated itself while she was in the shower just now and displayed something about ‘intense max bunnage,’ and then turned her part-way into an Irish setter.” Maddie’s incredulous laughter was contagious, and she finally managed to choke out, “Bless that girl for her plain language!”

Leila spoke up, sounding a little less mirthful, and said, “You may have missed the message just now from Ruth, what with all the other stuff, but she says she had just been tucked into bed when Mother started mooing and grew an udder, and then she apologized for her pubic hair growing back but looking like wool.” To the surprised faces of the other ladies, Leila said, “Ruth calls Tina Mother. Tina’s our boss at the restaurant. Maddie zapped her back in her wild youth, ten days ago or so.”

Jenny shook her head, figuring that there would be time later to sort out the details. Instead, she asked, “Well, what now? Is this permanent?”

“Probably,” said Maddie, shrugging. “I suppose we’ll get used to it eventually.”

“What now is this!” yipped Hoshi excitedly. “We go outside and fuck like animals in the yard! The front yard this time! It’s more fun!”

The others laughed but no one voiced any complaints or alternatives, and Jenny discovered that her nose was more sensitive than it used to be, as she could smell the arousal of the other ladies and realized it had been growing more pronounced the longer they sat there. She got up and led the way to the front door, ushering everyone else out into the yard.

“Nobody’s ever quite ready for a Monday!” Allie quipped as she walked out the door, followed by Jenny, who shut it promptly.

Bubbles stared out the living room window at the absurd ladies romping in the yard, scowling and intensely jealous that she was the only one locked inside.