The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Discussion Thread:

Does anyone have any interesting experiences using the Mind Control App?

Sorted By: BEST

Curiously Yellow – (2 Years Ago):

Hey guys,

The Mind Control App has been available for a decade now, some people claim it’s a placebo or a snake oil scam, but I’ve heard others say how it’s changed their lives for the better. Is there anybody here who had a positive or negative experience with using the MC App? I’d love to know your story.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

First semester of college I become best friends with a girl. Me and her are this close. I let her know I’m a lesbian and she’s totally cool with that. Fast forward six months later, I catch her making out with a guy and I’m insanely jealous, thinking she’s being wasted on dude kind. It’s when she mentions how she just knows her current boyfriend is “the one”, that I realize I’m in love with her.

I’m not too proud of this but when I hear about the MC App, which at this point was used for self-hypnosis, you know quit smoking or drop twenty pounds, I decide to use it on her. After downloading it, I create an audio file which issues phrases like “you’re not straight, you’re a lesbian,” over and over, and statements like “You can’t stand cock, you love pussy” are uttered once or twice.

It helps that my friend listens to relaxing audio on her phone when she goes to bed, either to give her lucid dreams or to help her memorize important details of her lectures, so one day when she’s watching TV, I hack into said phone and upload my customized audio files. For those of you who don’t know, the MC App’s audio files are kind of like subliminal advertising. They’ll play in the background of whatever you’re listening to, you can’t quite hear them but you’re aware of them on a subconscious level.

After a month, my best friend dumps her boyfriend and one night she asks if she can accompany me to the local queer club, something she’s never done before. So, there we are, having a pretty magical evening, her and me drinking and laughing with my fellow gay buddies.

And when we’re alone, she holds my hand and leans over and kisses me, telling me she never realised just how cute I am or how much she cares for me.

We’ve been married for six years.

What’s really awesome is that I never told her to fall in love with me, I just switched her tastes to women, and we became an item. Like it’s meant to be. Cool huh?

TLDR: I’m a lesbian who fell in love with my straight friend, brainwashed her into being gay, she fell in love with me and we’ve been living happily ever after ever since.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

Former Nice Guy Here.

I thought I was completely fantastic, always addressed women as “My Lady” and treated every girl I met as such. Thing was at that point in my life I was a wad of sexual frustration and entitlement.

So yeah, women tended to avoid me, not that it didn’t stop me from trying. But a funny thing happened to me when I woke up one day. I found I had completely lost interest in women, one moment, obtaining a girl’s attention was like earning the Holy Grail and to actually have sex with a woman as something akin to achieving Nirvana. Then poof.

I’m celibate.

As it turns out I pissed off a computer nerd, she used the MC App on me which supressed my nice guy tendencies. The problem was it wasn’t just women, I felt I wasn’t entitled to anything anymore and soon became a sexless doormat.

Dropped out of college, got bossed around by way too many people and even at thirty-five I’m still a virgin.

Still on the plus side I shower every day and eat healthy.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

This happened to me a while ago. My then girlfriend whom I had just moved in with, nervously announced one day that she was pregnant. And as soon as I heard this, I realised I wanted to be a dad. I was ecstatic and began talking maternity leave and possibly marriage down the line, but she interrupted me and said she wanted to focus on her career. Children weren’t part of her life goals.

Now I’m very much pro-life, so when she told me she was planning to have it aborted, I lost it and gave her an earful.

A bitter argument ensued and in a blur of tears and screams I was thrown out of our apartment and told to never come back.

Thinking things over, I honestly thought my ex was making a serious mistake. She was studying law, but I knew she had it in her to be a fantastic mother. Sure, she gave me the excuses, countless generations of women in her family were denied the opportunity to have careers but when it came down to it, she told me she couldn’t stand children.

I was still deeply in love with my ex at the time and I hated myself for considering it, but I knew I couldn’t let someone as fantastic as her escape me, so resorting to desperate measures I downloaded the mind control app. And after creating a file with commands that went: “You love children, you need children, you long to be a mother” over and over, I came crawling back to my ex, pretty damn apologetic, telling her how much I respected her and was willing to give way.

Sure enough, we soon patched things up, with her surprised I had given in so easily. Since she generally slept longer than me it was easy enough to place headphones in her ears every night and remove them each morning with her never noticing. About a month of this goes by until one day she comes home tearfully confessing she went to an abortion clinic but in her own words when she caught sight of an adorable little girl in the waiting room, something made her burst into tears and run out of there.

“But my career,” she sobbed, “I can’t have babies.”

No biggy, I created another file to make her loose interest in her career and give her a deep-seated need to stay at home. It was subtle at first, she procrastinated her studies when before she was a study-a-holic, then she’d feign illness to escape going to lectures and one night she came home weeping, saying she failed her exam.

That was the low point, the moment I almost hated myself but soon, she was joyfully keeping our apartment clean and loved watching her belly grow too.

A few more adjustments followed, namely making her long to get married. When she slept, she’d hear the commands, “You love your boyfriend, you want to be his wife, you dream of having a perfect marriage.”

Taking her out to our favourite restaurant, getting down on one knee and seeing her face light up when I presented her with a ring was priceless.

I said she was my ex, right? Well it’s true she’s not my girlfriend anymore, she’s now my wife and we’ve been happily married these eight years, with four amazing children.

A little hypnosis gave me what I wanted out of life; I fully recommend it.

EDIT: To clarify, I’m a committed Republican and Christian, I prefer women to stay at home whilst men work. No, I’m not sorry for what I did, it’s made both our lives wonderful.

What really depresses me, is when a childless woman proudly announces that she’s gone through the menopause, and her parents won’t be bugging her for grandkids anymore. That’s not a cause for celebration, it’s unbearably tragic. She doesn’t know it, but she’s missed out on one of life’s greatest experiences.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

GetBackintheKitchen34 – (6 Months Ago): This one’s got me so hot.

* * *

Lonely Girl – (9 Months Ago):

I was pretty unhappy growing up, I got bullied all the time in school and my homelife wasn’t much better, first day of college I met a guy who was so nice to me.

I think this was the first time in my life I had a friend and I couldn’t help myself; I fell for him hard. Looking back, I guess my obsession was a little unhealthy, but I didn’t know any better. And alas he was so handsome and would never notice ugly old me.

I heard of this MC app, it had gotten great feedback, so I gave it a go. At first, I used it to help me focus on my studies, but then I tried using it to get rid of my shyness.

That worked and I felt less self-conscious in class.

For a joke I typed in the command “Have perfect eyesight” and after a week of listening to this I woke up one day and saw the world in HD. Goodbye glasses!

Now that got me thinking just how far I could take it, I thought about my best friend and asked him one day what type of person he liked. He said, “Oh you know, great listener, sexy as hell.”

And I typed in the command “Be the person that (insert name of intense crush) desires” and listened to it every night.

This is where it gets odd. A few days I noticed that I seemed to be getting taller, putting on my shoes I noticed that my feet were larger. Though oddly enough my breasts were shrinking and my dad chatting to me online said with his usual tact that I looked kind of mannish.

Then one day in class when I was speaking, I swear my voice broke.

Yeah you can guess what’s happening, I was turning into a man! My best friend and crush was actually gay but when I asked him about this, he got hostile and swore up and down he was straight.

I loved him but this freaked me out too much and I guess maybe deep down I had some self-respect after all, so I changed the app command to “Be the person you want to be”

I turned back into a girl thankfully, and I did ponder making my crush listen to the app in an attempt to make him straight but that would have been wrong.

Instead I just cut out the app, learn to embrace the real me and a few months down the line, my former crush introduced me to my first boyfriend. I later returned the favour by introducing him to his first boyfriend.

EDIT: This has now become my most viewed comment, I want to clarify that I’m not against self-improvement but don’t destroy yourself to win the heart of someone who’s just not into the real you.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

I joined a dating website since my job in a rural area didn’t give me a lot of chances to meet people. I talked to a girl online who seemed nice enough, finally met her in person and found out she was a complete mess, mopey, hysterical and she couldn’t stop talking about her cats.

Hey I like cats, one or two is fine but I was trapped with a girl who had around forty of them, and she kept blabbing on in a really loud tone, almost screaming at times, everyone else in the restaurant stopped eating and stared at us. It was embarrassing.

I was ready to run out of there, but I felt sorry for her. Having recently downloaded the Mind Control App which I had been using to give myself better concentration, I decided to use it on this destressed kid, to help her ease up.

Whipping out my phone, I turned on the App, presented the display of a twisting spiral to her and said, “Be more upbeat!”

That was a turning point, at once she stopped moaning what a bitch her mom was and kept going on about how cute her cats were, which was something but still she didn’t shut up.

A week later she phones me up, asking if I’m free and since I’ve got nothing better to do, I say I am.

We meet up at a bowling alley and I’m pleased to see she’s maintained her upbeat attitude but damn she’s so self-absorbed. After we’re done bowling we’re sitting in a booth in the bar, she’s blabbing on about this and that. I keep nodding before I once again whip out my phone, activate the mc app and tell her to be less self-obsessed.

At once she stops yakking and asks me how my day went.

You can see where this is going, we meet up, I figure out what’s wrong with her that day and issue a command via the MC app. I haven’t mentioned how she rarely showered, her hair was a mess and she slouched a lot, a few more sessions with the app and she washed daily, sat up straight and did a hell of a lot better at work, finally had an actual social life and everything.

Lastly, I told her to give away her cats, keep a few but spray and neuter them and a month later she was down to two and her apartment which was once covered in a billion cat turds was soon neat and clean.

We did sleep together a few times, it was alright, but I felt guilty because I came to see her as a patient with me in the doctor role. We soon lost touch, but I found out just last week she has a husband and a couple of kids.

I’m glad she escaped her unhappy rut.

TLDR: I helped a crazy cat lady get out of her shell. She now has a family.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

I’m not sure the MC app was involved but this seems semi-related, so I’ll post it on this thread.

There was this guy at school whom I hated, really hated.

He was the prime jock, arrogant, cruel, and athletic. I was the prime nerd, five foot, eight inches and 80 pounds so he bullied me like crazy. Knuckle sandwiches when we were kids, chewing gum in my hair in junior high, then boasting to me about the girls he fucked come high school.

I remember stumbling upon him and a girl making out at the back of the school’s tennis courts. She blushed but he gloated, resting his hand upon her ass, showing me that he made out with hot girls whilst I was the lonesome virgin.

In retrospect he got off making other people feel like shit compared to him.

As I said I was a hopeless dork who loved Star Trek and Doctor Who, lunchtime I was often playing D&D with likeminded friends which is where I met my first girlfriend.

She was short, tubby and a little shy, but I found her cute as hell and before I knew it, we were dating. Happiest part of my adolescent life, holding hands, exchanging text messages in class, all that sweet stuff.

Anyway, one day we’re hanging out by the bleachers, and she’s just given me a quick peck on the cheek when the bully appears out of nowhere, laughing at us. My girlfriend hates him as much as me and we both pray he leaves us alone.

He’s saying how adorable that a pig and stick insect are in love. We’re ready to tell him to fuck off but then he looks at my girlfriend and says, “Stand up!”

And somehow, I don’t know why, my terrified girlfriend rises from her seat like she’s just been pulled up by strings.

The bully then smugly says: “Loose the weight.”

I’m not making this up, but my girlfriend’s flab just flat out vanishes, it’s like watching a balloon deflate. My jaw is on the floor, but the Bully isn’t shocked, he’s smirking like the jackass he is, before adding:

“Grow some tits!” and her flat chest expands and strains against her bra and t-shirt.

The bully nods in approval and then issues all kinds of commands (thicker ass, poutier lips) and her changing body obeys, remoulding itself into his ideal figure. My girlfriend looks at me for help, and I try to intervene, running towards the bully, fists raised but he, upon glancing my way, tells me to halt, and it’s like invisible chains suddenly hold me in place. I’m completely paralyze and all I can do is watch.

She’s soon transformed into a first-rate supermodel, the type of girl, the bully brags about screwing all the time but I look into my girlfriend’s eyes and can tell she’s still the same person I fell in love with, just now she’s trapped in a stranger’s body and beyond scared. I try to call out for help but I’m still frozen.

The bully then says to my girlfriend, “You like Star Trek and all that moronic shit?”

She nods.

“Not anymore you don’t,” he sniggers “you’re normal now. You like partying and gossiping like any normal broad, you can’t stand freaks like him,” gesturing to me “and most of all babe, you’re crazy about me.”

What came next was the worse second of my life, seeing my girlfriend’s eyes roll over, close, and then open as the terrified nerd died and a queen bitch took her place.

My school bully had killed the girl I loved and she slowly sauntered towards him; total lust written all over her body.

“Honey,” she hissed “I want you.”

“Yeah that’s cool,” replied the bully glancing my way “I’m down with that.”

And she hungrily made out with him, smothering her breasts against his chest, purring as he squeezed her two ass cheeks together.

She then opened one eye to the sound of my whimpering, whilst her tongue was down his throat. Wearing a look of utter disdain, she gave me a manicured finger and went back to making out with that bastard.

It was then I was finally able to break free and I ran away, crying my eyes out.

What happened next? He soon dumped her as I knew he would, she then became head cheerleader and never spoke to me again.

I didn’t resume dating until college and made sure that asshole was on the opposite side of the country. He’s a big-time lawyer now and I don’t know what happened to my ex.

EDIT: Wow this blew up, thanks for letting me know I’m not the only person this happened to. As it turns out my ex is doing a lot better now. She’s says she doesn’t regret being transformed by him, says it was the best thing that ever happened to her.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

Other-MT – (3 Months Ago): God that’s gotta hurt.

* * *

Legal-Hawk – (Six Months Ago):

I’m a divorce lawyer and this MC app has made it harder for us to find work.

Couples use it to solve marital problems. You’ve got a deal breaker with your spouse? Then the MC app can fix it for you. Men no longer leave the toilet seat up for instance.

Marriage counsellors are struggling too, because the App can pretty much rekindle the spark you lost with your significant other. It can curb violence in men (and women) and can clean up a bad case of postpartum depression.

Even disobedient kids can be cured, which worries me because disobedient kids are generally the “think outside the box” type.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

People call me a bitch; I disagree. I’m just forthright, feminist and unapologetically political, which rubs men the wrong way because I don’t fit their outdated ideas of what a woman ought to be. And you won’t believe the sulks most guys have when they figure out that I’m smarter than them.

After hours, my colleagues and I generally hang out at the bar just across the street from our office, but our big problem is that we suffer at the hands of a number of guys who are, let’s say of the frat bro persuasion. I’ve had my rump pinched by a couple of drooling dudes; I’ve had drunks try to flirt with me, even when my boyfriend is present.

You know how it goes; my life would be easier if I could just hang out in a bar without these creeps. Yes, I can go to a queer bar (I’m bisexual) or maybe the girls and I can have a get-together at one of our apartments but when you’re exhausted from work, all you want to do is relax for a few hours at the nearest watering hole, and I’m sorry but if those louts can’t behave themselves, then they should be the ones staying home, not me.

So, I’ve read about this mind control app. I’ve got issues with it, namely it’s incredibly easy to abuse, but I’m willing to cheat a little.

Now easy listening jazz usually plays in the background of our bar, so I use the MC app to hack into the bar’s audio system (its frankly astounding how efficiently the app can do this) and soon I’ve uploaded a few hypnotic commands. The standard stuff every guy should learn: “Respect a woman’s boundaries,” “Nobody owes you shit” etc, and it’s a relief to watch it take hold.

The fraternity antics cool down, rarely do strangers approach me, and checking out their online profiles, these dudes are in better relationships. One guy who was neglecting his kid, turns into father of the year, another guy’s girlfriend looks a lot less miserable in their more recent photos. You know how it goes; when men become feminists everyone around them is happier.

From what I can tell, they quit voting republican, tend to swing a bit more to the left, and I’m pleased to report thanks to me opening up their minds, church attendance has dropped off.

I’m not terribly proud of using the MC app, it’s potential for abuse is overwhelming but I’m grateful it’s made my life easier. I don’t think it should be allowed in the hands of entitled white men, but it can be useful to women and minorities, you know in their fight to help improve the world.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

Speaking from personal experience I love this mind control app and I’ve got no qualms about using it, it can tame a woman, or discipline an unruly child.

Okay this happened when I’m pushing thirty. At this point in my life, I’ve gotten bored of my skirt chasing days, and now I’m on the lookout for the ideal wife, but when you’ve got a time consuming job like mine, you don’t wanna waste time wife hunting, trying to figure out who’s right for you but thanks to this mind control app, you can pretty much create the perfect woman, so I thought: fuck it, why not give it a go?

So there I am, hanging out in a bar one night with a few buddies, nothing special. We’re itching to shoot pool, but these two leather clad bitches are hogging the table and taking their sweet time. Both are motorbike riding harpies, who have this “fuck men” attitude. I soon lose my patience and say, “Would you mind hurrying up?” and one cropped haired bitch gives me this look of utter contempt, so I’m like fuck her.

But then I remember the MC app I’ve downloaded, and I get hard just thinking about what it can do. Most of the barflies soon depart for the night, whilst I sit back and wait.

As good luck has it, that bitch who looked at me funny is the last to leave. I get up from my stool when her friend’s in the bathroom, setting my phone to the MC app. She’s trying to suppress a snarl as I approach her.

“Yeah?” she says with one raised eyebrow.

I play the MC App’s swirling spiral and present this display to her, instantly she becomes transfixed and agrees to come home with me. God, one minute she’s looking at me with total scorn and the next I’ve got her wide eyed and zombified. This App’s amazing!

A short taxi ride later, we’re in her apartment and she’s explaining the details of her life. Yup, she’s a liberal, a feminist, an atheist, and a whole other shit I can’t stand in the modern woman. A little help from the mind control app will fix what’s wrong with her.

To be honest I could have changed her then and there, made her the perfect wife without fuss but no, I’m gonna savour this transformation.

So, I install the mind control app on her phone and command her to listen to it every night, with a new set of instructions sent each week.

I sit back and watch the transformation take place, usually by following her Facebook and Instagram posts but when I can, I go to that bar and catch sight of her hanging out. Man, the slow burn is wonderful.

First week she’s told to tone down the bitchiness, as a result she’s a lot less crabby and a lot more cheerful.

Second week she’s dropped the nose piercings and leather look. Third week she’s arguing with her friends over politics and I note with approval she’s leaning more to the right, good, good.

Instagram posts show her standing outside a church with a caption that reads “Can’t believe I’m doing this,” and a few others have her showing off her new tastes in fashion, female business suits, long dresses, the type of outfits a good republican woman ought to wear.

Anyhow after a few more months go by, we meet up at the bar and she’s a bashful, giggling little thing, nothing like that sullen moody bitch from earlier. I work my charm and soon she’s eating out of my hand. Taking her home, she instantly falls on her knees in complete worship, cooing stuff like “Oh honey you’re so sexy, please make me your woman.”

It goes without saying I’ve moulded her into the perfect wife. Nowadays I’m coming home to a sweet submissive lady waiting by the front door with my pipe and slippers in hand. I don’t regret using the MC app for a second.

And before I’m forced to add an edit for you morons. She’s a million times happier as a housewife, than whatever it was she used to be. I’m a proud republican and whenever a liberal bites the dust and becomes conservative, it’s a heart-warming moment, having a former lunatic join sanity land.

TLDR: Fuck you, read it.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

Alright, I was jonesying for a promotion at work. The Bitch in question didn’t like me, I always rubbed her the wrong way, but then again, she wasn’t bad looking.

So, what did I do? Used the MC app to not only make her want to promote me but make her want me. No lie, last week, she was bellowing at the top of her lungs (she’s a total Karen with anger management issues) but the app soon had her on her knees, unzipping my fly and treating my erect cock like her God.

I’m soon balls deep in her, fucking her with all I’ve got, and she keeps glancing at a photograph of her husband on her desk and pouts “Forgive me.”

I don’t care, her husband’s always been a dick to me.

EDIT: Don’t use the MC app all the time. You might get caught.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

I hate my mom.

I was a rebellious tomboy, no skirts, or high heels and I drove Mom insane by coming home with my jeans torn and my knees stained green with grass. Even in my teens I was acting like one of the dudes, no girlfriends but plenty of guy friends.

Anyway, I woke up one day and it was like a switch had been triggered. I was allergic to jeans and sneakers and I suddenly loved high heels and makeup. I now spent my time hanging out and gossiping with my new girlfriends.

Lifegoals changed too. When I was a kid, I wanted to be a vet, now I just wanted to find a rich husband, so I did. Had a couple of kids too, and became a total Stepford wife, god if you knew me when I was a tomboy, you’d never guess that I’d end up like this.

Anyway, as it turns out my husband was cheating on me with his secretary and they ended up running off together.

I (and my three children) move back in with my Mom just temporarily. When we’re alone in the kitchen one night and she’s had a little too much to drink Mom starts muttering about how I turned out alright, she made sure of that.

I didn’t know what she was talking about, but she went on to explain how she hated the fact I used to be a tomboy and worried I might be gay, so she used that notorious mind control app to straighten me out.

I wanted to scream, my own mother killed the real me, moulded me into some pretty doll without my consent. God, how I cried that night.

EDIT: Wow this blew up. Yes, I’m grateful for my children but I can say looking back on it I was never truly in love with my husband but rather I was happy to be pleasing my mom. I’m gradually undoing the damage she’s done and I’m rediscovering the real me, maybe I’ll try that veterinary course one day, who knows.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

I fell in love with my former best friend, I’m a guy and she’s a lesbian. Yeah, the Chasing Amy setup. It hurts like hell when you know it’ll never go anywhere.

As for the MC app, I thought about using it upon her, you know as a means of making her straight or just flat out fall in love with me, but I couldn’t, my conscience wouldn’t let me. I couldn’t even bring myself to cure my love sickness.

My friend moved away, totally clueless I loved her, three years have gone by and not a day passes when I don’t think of her.

EDIT: Yes, I’ve been on dates since she left, no they don’t compare.

EDIT: Fuck, found out she’s in a relationship with a man, turns out she wasn’t 100% gay but willing to experiment. Told me she liked me and was disappointed I never made a move. No, I can’t make a move now, she’s having his baby.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

I don’t know if this will get deleted but here goes:

I had the displeasure of working alongside a nice guy ™ who was a casebook study of that socially inept species. Basically, the guy would call me “M’lady”, wear a trilby and neck beard, and tend not to shower as often as he should.

Plus, to make matters worse it was clear he had the hots for me, even though I’d always drop the fact I had a boyfriend. He wouldn’t shut up either, talking about stuff that you shouldn’t in a professional setting.

No, I didn’t want to talk about his dick size or how he was still a virgin at twenty-five.

I should have reported him but I’m never great at confrontations, so I heard about this Mind Control App. How it can hack into another person’s phone or computer and play hypnosis audio at a level to be consciously undetectable.

I felt like a bitch for doing it, but I just lost it when he moaned and said he wanted to rape me one day, so I hacked into his phone and installed some instructions.

At first the commands I wrote were stuff like “respect women, they don’t owe you shit,” and “drop the self-pitying act” which shut up his whining. He still stank though so the next command was to wash daily, that stopped him from reeking.

When he stopped being such a horny asshole and was easy on the nose I kind of felt sorry for him. Not that I was going to dump my boyfriend, we were getting pretty serious, rather I decided to help the poor sod out. The next set of instructions made him dump that silly trilby and learn how to shave properly.

Then he was told to do stuff like hit the gym and ditch the junk food, stop hanging out on alt-right forums and hey it worked. He became a genuinely, unironic nice guy.

Eventually I moved away to work in another town, haven’t seen him since although I’ve checked out his Facebook page and can confirm he’s in a relationship with a woman and seems a lot happier these days.

So yeah, the MC app can be used for some good in the world.

TLDR: I brainwashed a nice guy into being a good person.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

I can’t believe nobody’s brought up the memory erasing feature this app has. Not that I’m brainwashing a woman into sleeping with me and then making her forget about the whole incident, rather I’ve asked a few girls out and they’ve rejected me so I use the app to erase their memories thus nobody knows about my rejection except me, it’s kind of wonderful.

Funnily enough I did ask a girl out, got shot down and erased her memory so she couldn’t recall my shame, but a year later she sighed as she looked at me and said “You should have asked me out you know, I wouldn’t have said no.”

People are walking contradictions.

EDIT: Spelling/Grammar

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

I (male) meet my best friend (female) first year of college, it’s like a lightbulb moment. Me and her are thick as thieves, best buddies, partners in crime, you name it.

We talk about everything, make each other laugh and finish each other’s sentences, pretty much spend all our free time with each other.

She tells me one day I’m like a twin brother to her and I’m surprised by feeling a little let down. It’s then I realise I’m developing a major crush on her.

I try to brush it aside at first, but the feeling keeps getting stronger and stronger. I don’t want to have it gnaw away at me, so I pluck up the guts and flat out tell her I’m in love with her. She laughs awkwardly and says it’s not going to happen.

Then it’s like something dies between us, the spark’s gone and I just give up, I ghost her, unable to look at her anymore because the rejection stings so much.

Two weeks of this go by before I hear a knock on my door. My crush is standing there, telling me that I’m her best friend, I mean a lot to her, but she doesn’t have any romantic buzz with me, no smouldering attraction, nothing. She doesn’t want to let our friendship die out though, so if I want, she’ll go on a date with me.

I look at her and say “I’m sorry, I’ve been selfish, really selfish. I didn’t realise that I was hurting you so much. Let’s just forget about this crap and move on with our lives.”

She looks so relieved, but little does she know that at this point I’ve downloaded the MC app and I know I can’t lose her. I love her and can’t and won’t let her go.

The MC App works it’s magic, she doesn’t know that I’ve hacked into her phone and laptop, uploaded an audio file which keeps telling her that I’m the man she loves, that I’m the guy she wants to spend the rest of her life with. In short, I make her want me as much as I want her.

I see the tell-tale signs, she looks a little jealous when I’m talking with other women, she keeps glancing at me with a funny expression when she thinks I won’t notice. Then at a party where we’ve had a little too much to drink, she flat out kisses me.

Oh god, floodgates open and our relationship advances to ten times more amazing, sleeping together, holding hands, falling in love is beyond words.

We’ve been married for five years and had a beautiful baby girl last spring. Using the MC App was the best decision I ever made.

EDIT: Wow, this has got to be my most upvoted comment yet. It’s very encouraging to find out a lot of people are using this MC App to make their crushes fall for them. Glad I was the source of inspiration.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

Okay I’ll admit to adultery here, you meet a cute guy, he makes you cream your draws and then bugger, turns out he’s taken.

I fell for this hot guy from Spain, he was married though, and totally committed to his wife but then I learnt about that naughty MC app and that made me a bit crafty.

Hacked into his phone, brainwashed him into longing for a shot with me, and one Sunday, he showed up at my place and we fucked. He was lame at first but a little of that old MC magic and soon he was a demon in bed.

I used the MC app on his wife too, making sure she didn’t have any suspicions, I know officially this was an affair and I was the other woman, plus his wife was pregnant (I think?) but whatever I had a total hottie at my beck and call.

Until I got bored of him, used the app to wipe his mind clean, he went back to his wife with no memory of our affair. It’s kind of awesome that I can pull shit like this and nobody can call me out on it because nobody knows.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

I was stuck with a dead weight boyfriend we’ll call Steve.

People always ask what the hell I saw in him, and I’ve never got a proper response, truth is it kind of happened without me thinking about it. Steve hated looking for work, always stayed at home, doing nothing but playing video games whilst I was working double jobs.

He figured out my pin number and would borrow my credit cards without asking, buying shit for himself we couldn’t afford and he’d always gaslight me when I questioned him, insisting he paid for his new toy with his own money and got so angry when I showed him the bank statements proving otherwise.

I realised now the guy was a douche and a moocher, so why didn’t I dump him? Oh, I’m a creature of habit and I just accepted Steve as a fact of life.

One day I’m driving across town to the mall, when I catch Steve sitting outside a coffee shop with a woman.

Yeah, holding her hand, laughing with her, or just laughing at his own jokes but anybody could tell what he was up to.

I’m mad but I’m great at shimmering in silence, so the next time Steve’s passed out on the couch, I go through his laptop and phone. I’ve worked out his passwords by now, and yes, text messages, e-mails, phone records, all confirm he’s cheating on me with this girl.

The odd thing is I don’t hate her, I kind of feel sorry for her. In their email exchanges, she comes across as timid and spineless and Steve’s always telling her how great he is, never mentioning me and claiming my car and our apartment as shit he’s earned by himself! Excuse me?!

I contact Steve’s other woman and she seems a lot more distraught at the news that Steve’s a two timer then me, and she tells me about his mistreatment of her, borrowing money and never paying it back for instance. Sometimes when I’m out of town, he’ll crash at her place unannounced, going so far to yell and scream at her. He went mad when he caught her talking to another guy (who was actually her brother) and demanded she couldn’t have any male friends.

I realised she’s had it worse than me, so what did I do?

Well I’ve heard about this MC App and I’ve got a plan. I encourage Steve’s other woman to listen to it and let it sooth her.

I’ve written into the audio file a few commands, namely love yourself, respect yourself and don’t put up with a moocher’s bullshit.

And hey in a week’s time, she’s looking better, Facebook profile no longer displays the downtrodden mouse but a self-respecting go getter. She dumps Steve too, good for her.

Steve’s looking miffed but he won’t say anything. I use the App on myself to give me the guts to end the relationship, so I finally kick Steve out, changed the locks on my apartment and give him the finger.

Steve never got around to blocking me on social media, so I could check up on his life. Yeah, he kept mooching on girls with low self-esteem.

I know Steve was no longer my problem, but the MC App came with a hacking feature; I’d hack into his latest victim’s cell phone, laptop, whatever and then install a command to give them better self-worth.

They then kicked Steve out.

This goes on for five years before Steve finally blocked me on social media and I haven’t heard from him since.

I know I could have used the App to make Steve a better person, but I was so mad at him I couldn’t bring myself to be that kind.

EDIT: Yes, you can use it on yourself to turn your life around. I use it to fight against my ADHD and to make me less of a coward.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)

* * *

It’s High School Senior Year and I’m stuck at a party, my friends have either split or passed out, but that’s okay because I’ve got my eye on this girl, I’m trying to chat her up but she’s always distracted with a million things to do.

Having drunk a little too much, I retreat to the kitchen to clear my head and it’s there I find this goth chick sitting alone. I say hi, she nods, and we get talking.

She’s not a bad girl, a bit intense but not unpleasant.

Well you know how it goes, she messages me on social media, we become Facebook friends and talk about this and that for a while, she tells me about her hang ups and I’m happy to listen.

A few months go by and her emails get a little personal, saying how she’s got a thing for me and we’d make a fantastic couple so why don’t I give her a chance?

At that point I’m busy trying to woo that other girl and there’s this attitude amongst my friends that the goth crowd stink, so I kind of brush her off.

The emails she sends me never fucking stop however, and when she talks about her personal life matters get worse.

Her Dad walked out when she was three, Mom’s boyfriend beats her, Mom’s got a drinking problem and so on. At least that’s what she tells me, but she can’t stay consistent on family details; one day she’s an only child, the next day her older sister keeps beating her up, etc.

To make matters freakier, I fall asleep at midnight after receiving a text message from her, and when I wake up at seven I find that my phone is swamped with her messages, works out she’s been texting me non-stop for seven hours, on average one text message every ten minutes!

Finally, when I come home one day after school, I find her standing by the bus-stop opposite our house. I smile nervously as she stares at me with intense eyes. And you know what, after a few hours of chores, homework, and video games, I look out onto the street and she’s still standing there!

God, I’ve had enough, I tell mom and dad about her, Mom goes over to the bus stop to talk to her whilst Dad grills me out, thinking I’ve used her.

Her parents are called in, (turns out her dad’s still with her Mom and no, she’s not from a broken home,) her Mom’s apologetic saying she’s got attachment issues and finally my stalker is dragged off kicking and screaming. My parents and hers advise me to block her on social media. Like I need to be told and I avoid her in school as she gives me death stares.

Whatever, weeks go by, I’ve gotten over feeling bad for her and one day at school I’m chatting up another girl, hoping I’ve got enough balls to ask her out when she laughs and says, “Oh we’ve got an audience.”

And yeah, behind us, eyes locked at me is that crazy goth chick.

Oh god, I just lose it, go up to her and yell at her to leave me the hell alone. And just to spite her, I go back to the other girl and ask her out. She says yes and we walk away together as the goth girl looks devastated.

So, date night rolls around. My date has got a car and says she’ll drive us to wherever. I’m waiting at home super nervous, doorbell rings at seven, I leap up from the couch with a “okay guys see you later” to mom and dad. I open the door and my stalker is standing there, beaming at me.

I sigh, call my mom and dad over and expect them to be firm with her but instead they smile and greet her like she’s an old friend. I’m flabbergasted as Mom says something like “Oh Ranger, you really ought to think about dating such a lovely girl.”

What? Just last week, she sternly told me never to waste time with crazy. Anyway this “lovely” girl, just brushes past me, ascending the stairs to my bedroom.

Annoyed and confused, I call up to her, saying I’m waiting for a date and she snaps back, telling me that bitch never left home. I ask my Dad for help, but he says to go up to talk to my stalker. “She deserves some attention son,” he adds in that “you better do as I say” voice.

What has she got my parents smoking?

So anyway, I run upstairs, and the crazy goth chick is lying on my bed grinning like the Cheshire cat.

I tell her I hate her. She giggles and brings out her phone, saying that me and her are meant to be and she’s going to prove it. I’m this close to pulling her out of my room by her hair but before I can act, she displays something on her phone. A black and white spiral that twirls around as some cheesy new age music plays, and I just gawk at this crap.

Strangely enough though, I find I can’t look away, I mean it’s hypnotic like a lava lamp and she’s giggling before she asks “Which girl do you like?”

I say the name of my date, she yells and says no, tells me I’m completely in love with her, that she is the perfect woman for me, that I want to marry her and spend the rest of my life with her.

I’m standing there thinking how pathetic and stupid this is, but goddamn, I can’t stop staring at the spiral on her phone. Little do I know that this is the mind control app that’s been making the rounds. After ten minutes of chanting that she’s the centre of my life, she turns off my phone and leans back on my bed with one fat smile.

I look at her and suddenly like being struck by a thunderbolt I feel an intense desire for her, we’re talking about true love, I know in that moment I adore her, worship her, and want to spend the rest of my life with her!

She pulls up her t-shirt, revealing she’s not wearing a bra and she begins playing with her tits.

“I’m really lonely,” she says, “could you?”

And goddamn it all, in that moment I’m horny, really horny, I mean my cock is rock solid! I leap upon her causing her to squeal and giggle as I lick and kiss every inch of her desirable body.

What’s coming over me? It’s intense, it’s amazing, I’ve never felt this way before about anyone, and as I hold her in my arms, she flashes me a look of utter adoration that melts my heart. God how I love her, god how I want her. She has to be the most amazing woman alive!

I tear off her clothes and strip naked before I hammer into her, she’s moaning and saying, “Oh more, more!”

Her teeth bite her dark lips, her tits bounce up thanks to my strokes, and I smile as she squirms on the bed, arms tearing at the sheets. Almost too much for her.

“Am I?” she pants “better than (name of date?)”

“Who,” I ask confused, unable to think before remembering “oh her? Fuck her!”

“Yes,” she grins “or rather fuck me!”

When I cum inside of her, I briefly wonder if she’ll get pregnant but knowing if she does, I’ll marry her and god that thought makes my heart bleed.

You know when you look at someone and you just know you’re going to spend the rest of your life with them? That was me in that moment as I gazed at her and knew I could never leave her.

“I love you” I sighed “Please be my wife!”

“Oh yes,” she beamed “I will.”

We’ve been married for seven years and have two lovely kids. I’m glad she showed me that app, if she hadn’t, I would have missed out on the most wonderful person in my life.

(Comment – Share – Save – Hide – Report)