The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Docking

Brad stood trembling, but unable to move from the spot. The alien moved about its ship ignoring him for the time being

Brad was naked. So was the alien

The alien was as tall as Brad but thinner, more lithe. Brad could not yet tell if it was male or female. He’d caught sight of a bulge in its groin, but this bulge had a slit. He did not not that the creature was both male and female. In its male form it’s pouch opened up to let out a phallus. In it’s female form it’s pouch became its female sex.

It was intrigued with humans… especially their split sex.

The alien turned to Brad. It decided to experiment.

Brad was caught in the gaze of the alien. His cock grew hard as the alien’s eyes started at him.

From between its leges the alien’s phallus slid out long and hard. At the end, in the eye, it opened up and a small cartridge made tube pushed out of it’s cock-head.

It moved towards Brad and then, guiding its phallus it pushed onto Brad. Brad felt a sharp pain as the small tubule slid into the eye of his cock. Then the alien pushed forward and Brad’s cock itself slid up the shaft of the alien till their two cocks were joined.

Brad had never felt this sort of thing before. Aside from the initial pain when he was penetrated it now felt good. The alien passed some of its DNA into Brad, and Brad came, sending his DNA into the alien… this process of fucking each other made Brad see things as the alien did, and he felt the alien’s presence in him, looking out of his own eyes at itself.

Brad woke up in his pick-up. He sat bolt upright, for a moment trying to figure if he had just had a dream, or what had happened. He checked the ignition. The pick-up started. Everything electrical in it now seemed to work again. He checked the time. Two hours had passed. Either he ‘had’ been abducted or he’d passed out on the road for two hours.

Brad turned the truck around and headed home. Susan was still asleep in bed. “Honey?” she murmured as he climbed into bed. “Is that you?”

“Shhh” he cooed. She rolled around and nuzzled up to him

The feel of her warmth, her smooth ass against him made his cock spring up hard. He could smell her sex and he pushed forward. “Brad?” she said as he pushed into her.

Something was wrong. She ‘felt’ wrong. He pulled out of her. Susan went back to sleep.

Brad rolled onto his back and in the dark he played with himself. His cock felt bigger, thicker, heavier. And as he masturbated he felt a small tubule push up out of the eye of his cock.

He sat bolt upright. His cock… he needed something that Susan didn’t have. He got out of bed and threw on his pants and grabbing his keys headed out the door. It was 5:40am

Brad drove over to Derrick’s house. Derrick worked the wrecking crew with Brad, but at the moment they were both on their day off.

Linda answered the door.

“Brad?” she asked wondering why he was there at this time.

“Is Derrick in?”

“Yeah, sure…” she said sarcastically, “It’s not like we party out all night”

Brad didn’t pick up on her sarcasm

He also felt a sense that she too didn’t have what he needed.

“I need to see him…”

“Ah…” she said as he pushed past him, “Hey!”

She watched him run up the stairs “What the fuck?” she spat to herself

Derrick was up, and in the en suite. He was surprised when Brad came in. Brad closed the door and locked it

“Brad?” he said, “Are you okay”

“I need you” Brad said

“What?”

I need you…” he said as he pulled his pants down

His cock was rock hard

“What the…?”

“Be quiet” he said, his eyes staring madly into Derrick’s

Derrick felt an odd calmness wash over him.

Brad pulled Derrick’s pants down and quickly sucked his cock

“Brad?” Derrick whimpered. He wanted to protest but something about this got him hard

And then Brad stood up

“Are you two okay?” Linda knocked on the door

Brad moved forward, his cock touching the tip of Derricks. And then the tubule shot out into Derrick

“Ow” he said

“Honey?” Linda called, knocking on the door a little more vigourously.

Brad pushed forward and then he felt his balls release, pumping enzymes into Derrick’s cock.

“Honey?”

“I’m fine” Brad mouthed and as he did Derrick spoke… they were no connected

“What’s going on?”

“Nothing, babe… go back to bed…”

Linda thought for a moment. Derrick had never called her ‘babe’

“Honey… open the door”

“Do not come in” Brad mouthed, making Derrick talk

And then Derrick came. Their cocks were like one organ, the two men joined bodily.

Linda had gone away to get a screwdriver to open the door.

Brad smiled as he was connected to Derrick. Now Derrick felt it too. It was like nothing he’d ever known… his body shared with another.

And then Brad released him. Derrick felt sick. Brad opened the door and left. Linda didn’t hear and returned to find the bathroom door open. She walked in to see Derrick dry retching

“Honey?”

“Leave me!” Derrick spat. He sensed her there in ways he had never felt before and it disgusted him. She disgusted him

“Please, Derrick… speak to me” she said going to him and rubbing his back

“You disgust me!” he spat, standing up suddenly, “Your cunt smells foul!”

“Derrick, what are you saying?” she cried

“Leave me alone” he growled

Linda was frightened. She held the screwdriver up defensively and retreated back to the bedroom.

Derrick was glad she left… the feeling of nausea swept away from him

He looked down at his cock. It grew longer and thicker as he watched it. He felt it. It was heavy. As he masturbated a small tubule pushed out from the eye of his cock.

Derrick went to bed, but smelled his wife and turned and went downstairs to the couch. His wife physically repulsed him.

Linda was on the phone to her brother Bill to come and get her. He sensed the fear in her voice and jumped in his car. He lived an hour and a half away, but was determined to get his sister safely away. He’d never liked Derrick.

Linda quietly dressed.

Derrick went back upstairs to pick up some clothes

“Derrick, honey?” she whimpered

“You disgust me” he growled

She reeled back, fell back onto the bed and cried.

Derrick got in his car and headed out. Not long after Bill arrived. He picked his sister up, with some suitcases. “You can stay with me” he assured her. He was angered at seeing her visibly afraid. She was shaking. He planned on taking it to Derrick… but that would have to wait.

Derrick arrived back home at 6pm. He didn’t notice Bill sitting in his car across the road. Bill came running up the front path as soon as Derrick had his key in the door.

He pushed Derrick in the house and slammed the door. He was a big guy, an ex-college football player. “You fucking prick” he snarled at Derrick.

“Take off your pants” Derrick said, his eyes boring into Bill’s

“I…” he growled, but pulled his pants down anyway. “Hey!” he cried as he did. It confused him. He wanted to belt Derrick, but he dropped his pants

“What the fuck are you doing?” he snarled as he watched Derrick take his own pants off. Derrick wore no underwear

His cock loomed up, hard.

“You fag!” Bill said derisively.

“You will be quiet” Derrick said as he stepped forward, his eyes were so intense. He pulled Bill’s undies down and then got down on his knees.

He started to suck Bill’s cock. Bill couldn’t believe it, more so because he got hard.

Derrick stood up, smiling and he moved forward till the tip of his cock pressed against Bill’s.

Bill was unable to speak, but in his own mind he said “Ow”

The feeling of being penetrated was unpleasant at first

Then Derrick’s ‘seed’ pumped into him through his cock. Bill suddenly felt he could open his mouth. “Oh… fuck…” he gasped. He felt it burn in his cock, and then it moved out through his body

Derrick smiled. He loved the feel of coming, even though it was something other than sperm. And then he felt Bill come in him. And then, the two were connected

He knew Bill like no one other than Bill knew. And Bill knew him. The exposure to each other of one’s self was amazing

And then Bill was released. He doubled over and felt sick

“Let me help you” Derrick smiled guiding him to the bathroom.

Despite the nauseous feeling in him Bill smiled as he felt Derrick comfort him.

In the morning Brad joined them. There were seven guys now all changed. Brad spread out a map of the town and they each planned to move out together and take the place bit by bit, staring with the Sheriff’s office.

And then they went on the hunt…

The End