The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Doll Face

Synopsis: Brett’s menagerie of dolls only grows larger

Tanya struggled against the bindings. She found the one around her left wrist giving her more room to move.

The door opened and Sonja walked in carrying a bowl in her hands, a towel draped over right arm.

“Sonja?” Tanya cried as she watched her friend put the bowl down on a table. Sonja had a sponge and a cake of soap as well.

“Sonja?” Tanya cried again

Sonja ignored her

Like Tanya, Sonja was naked. She was stiff, not as loose as she had always been. She was pert. What was different about her was the white porcelain doll’s face attached to her face, like a mask.

“Please….” Tanya groaned

Sonja went to work, mechanically. She soaped a washer and then began to run it over Tanya’s body. She washed Tanya’s body. She was careful, almost kind in how delicately she treated her friend’s black skin.

“Please… say something” Tanya whimpered as Sonja rubbed the washer between Tanya’s legs

Sonja stopped when the door opened. She stood up, to attention, when he came in.

Tanya looked with furious anger at her father.

“How’s my baby?” he smiled

“Fuck you!” Tanya spat.

“Maybe later” he snorted.

“Betsy” he called

In a moment, naked, Betsy walked in, clearly it was her, despite wearing a doll face

“Mummy!?!?” Tanya cried

Betsy stood next to Lionel, by his side, at the same level of stiffness that Sonja was at.

“Mommy?” Tanya cried again, thrashing about at her bindings.

“Be a good girl and stop that” Lionel said

“What the fuck have you done?”

“I’ve simply made your mother a living doll” he smiled

Betsy turned to look at him. Despite having a porcelain-white doll face for a mask she seemed to be able to see him as if there were eye-slits in the doll face. Her dark-skinned body looked somewhat ridiculous with a white-mask.

Tanya could not see how the doll face was attached. It was as if it just sat there.

“Bend over” he said. Betsy turned about and bent over, resting her hands on her knees. Betsy’s ass was large and fleshy.

Lionel smiled, and taking his cock out of his pants pressed it up against his wife’s anus.

Tanya cried in disgust as she watch her father sodomise her mother.

Betsy didn’t make a sound. But, she completely complied with Lionel’s desires. He rode her hard, and fast, thrusting in and out of her tight asshole.

And then he came. He grunted a small gent as his cock sputtered, shooting seed into her.

When he was done Betsy stood up again at attention.

“Fuck your mummy’s got a tight arsehole” he said.

He turned to Sonja… Sonja nodded and taking her sponge knelt down and cleaned his cock. She held it gently and carefully ran the soapy cloth over it.

“Good work” he smiled as she put his cock away, “Betsy, come!” he said. Betsy turned and followed him

Sonja turned back to Tanya. The pale skinned woman—once the family’s au pair from Malmö, Sweden—her small breasts sticking up pert and pink.

Tanya couldn’t work out how anyone could see with the porcelain doll mask on their face. The doll face was like a baby doll’s face, from a Victorian doll collection.

“Help me” Tanya whimpered.

She struggled as well, and suddenly her left arm broke free.

Sonja stepped back. Though one could not see the expression on her face she acted alarmed

She turned to the door but could not speak. She could not shout out.

“No! No!” Tanya begged as she struggled to get her other arm free, urging Sonja not to run for help “Please, don’t!

Sonja was clearly confused, not knowing what to do without instructions.

Tanya got busy untying her feet.

Sonja went to the door.

Tanya grabbed her friend. Suddenly she realised her mistake. Sonja in turn grabbed the arm that was around her throat and with little effort squeezed on it

Tanya screamed in pain. It was as if her forearm bones; Radius and Ulna were being ground together in Sonja’s hand. Sonja was squeezing down and she was incredibly strong.

Tanya whimpered in pain as she was suddenly released. She looked to her arm—depression marks from Sonja’s fingers still fresh in her flesh.

Sonja went again for the door.

Tanya looked about quick and saw a wooden board. She grabbed it and brought it crashing down on Sonja’s head.

Sonja stumbled, tumbled forward and in turn hit her head on the door beam

She slumped to the ground.

Tanya had to know…

She sat on her friends’s bare body and grabbed at the doll mask.

She ran her fingers around the edge, trying to find the seam and to her surprise discovery that the man say on Sonja’s face as if it were flesh. It felt soft, like Sonja’s flesh

“No!” Tanya cried “This is impossible”

It was as if the mask was Sonja’s face! There was no edge. She pressed down on it, and it depressed just as if she were pressing flesh.

“How is this possible?”

Suddenly Sonja’s hands came up and grabbed Tanya. “Fuck!” Tanya cried as she tried to leap off her recovering friend.

But again Sonja’ was so very strong. With a free hand Tanya brought the edge of her fist down into Sonja’s face. She belted her friend like wielding a hammer.

Sonja never made a sound the entire time and with no discernible eyes it was impossible for Tanya to judge if she was having any impact.

Sonja grabbed Tanya’s free arm and again with enormous strength held her fast, and crushed down.

Tanya screamed in pain.

Sonja rolled her over and then with her legs spread Tanya’s legs.

Tanya cried in pain.

She looked down and saw Sonja’s vagina opening up as something white was pushed out

Tanya looked at Sonja’s expressionless face, then back down. From Sonja’s vagina slid out a ten inch, white thick porcelain phallus

“What the hell!” she gasped

Sonja re-grabbedTanya, forcing her into the position she wanted and then Sonja thrust the dick forcefully into Tanya

Tanya cried in pain. It was large, thick, and being pushed into her hard; relentlessly opening Tanya wide.

“Please… you’re hurting me!” Tanya cried as white hard rock drove into her cherry pink vagina lips.

“Please…stop!” Tanya cried again as Sonja robotically, emotionlessly humped her

Tanya’s hands beat fruitlessly against her friend’s pale flesh. “Please. Please. Nooooo!” she cried. It was futile.

Sonja’s hips rode her like a machine.

And then suddenly Sonja pulled out

Tanya’s cunt hung open

Sonja moved quick up Tanya’s body and she came on Tanya’s face.

Tanya tried to turn away when Sonja grabbed her by her curly black hair and held her, and came

It stung.

It shot into her eyes and stung some more

And then Sonja stood up. The phallus withdrew up into her vagina which closed over, virginally tight behind it.

Sonja stood there, over her friend and watched

Tanya’s hands, now free clawed at the sperm on her face. It stuck, like a rubbery form

Tanya’s nails dug in, and it hurt. She felt like she was tearing at her own flesh. She stopped, it hurt too much

The sperm seemed to coalesce and solidify over all of Tanya’s face

When it was done Tanya sat bolt upright. She looked at Sonja.

Sonja’s face was expressionless but she sensed the triumph in Sonja’s being.

Tanya stood up.

Just then Lionel came down the stairs with his slave-wife doll in tow.

“Tanya!” he gasped surprised to see her standing there at attention.

Her white doll-face evident. It had formed over her, like the doll-faces on Betsy and Sonja.

She turned to him on hearing her name. “My goodness” he smiled as he ran his hand over her porcelain-like face. Her flesh, the mask as if her face itself so soft to his touch. She didn’t smile. She simply stood there placidly as he touched her wherever he wanted to.

“I’d wanted to see you changed” he said, “I’d hoped to see your mum do it… “ he added, “But this will still do” he said

He turned to Sonja “Well done” he said

She gave a small nod of acknowledgement. It was the only ‘emotion’ she betrayed.

Lionel inspected his daughter. Her dark flesh seemed without blemish. She had no pubic hair either. Her cunt drew his attention. He got to his knees.

He opened her legs. Her vagina was virginal tight again. He opened her vaginal lips and peeled them back. From within her as he touched her, he saw the head of the white phallus within her emerge a little. She was ready to fuck and spray her load onto anyone he chose her to convert. It peeked from within her pink flesh.

“So beautiful” he smiled. He watched the head withdraw back further into her, as it was not needed.

He went to stand up. His knees were sore. Tanya reached out and grabbed her father’s arms and hauled him easily to his feet. She was incredibly strong.

He gasped as he got his balance again and he held onto her. Then his hands moved down and felt her pert breasts.

Her dark breasts were pert, like Sonjas. They were soft. Her nippled jutted out erect.

“Turn around” he said

She did so. His eyes ran over her dark form. He got hard looking at her.

“Bend over” he said

She did this too. He looked at her arse… not as large and fleshy as her mum’s, but deliciously round.

His cock slipped out of his fly and he pressed it against her anus. She opened up to him, tight but soft too.

Sonja and Betsy stood emotionless, watching him as he deflowered his daughter’s anus.

Tanya braced herself with her hands on her knees. She did not protest. She willingly allowed her father to fuck her puckered arse.

And he came in her soon enough

Betsy and Sonja, their naked fresh flesh, joined by Tanya, turned and followed him upstairs to serve him.

He took out a small phone and rang his sister Cassie, inviting her over. He chuckled as he looked at this three slaves… wondering which of them he’d use to convert his sister…

The End