The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

DOLLS PLAY—VOODOO

by Colleen Whyte

Surreptitiously looking past her computer monitor Kathleen wanted to scream as she spied on the goings on at the other end of the office. Maureen, her foe, her nemesis, her reason for hating, was as always the center of attention. Tall, good looking Maureen. Stylish and slim Maureen. Clever and poised Maureen. Maureen who was everything Kathleen was not, at least that’s how Kathleen saw it.

It wouldn’t have been so bad if Maureen had just been good looking, with only the two guys in the office drooling over her. But Maureen was also so nice that she was the best friend of all the other women in the office. All except Kathleen of course, who hated her with a passion. Nobody else cared about that though, Kathleen just wasn’t important enough for anyone to care that she didn’t like Maureen.

Kathleen shoved her plump bum deeper into her chair and tried to get back to her work, to ignore Maureen who had just begun to regale everyone with her trip down South. Even Mrs Mugden, the manageress, had come out of her office to listen. Mrs Mugden who was old and normally such a stickler for office discipline. Even Mrs Mugden was caught up in Maureen’s aura.

Kathleen put up with it as long as she could, which was the rest of the day because she was too scared of Mrs Mugden to slip away early. So instead she stayed a bit late so that everyone else was gone before she had to move. Kathleen wasn’t fat, at least not grossly so, but no matter what she wore she always looked a bit dishevelled. And Maureen, well Kathleen figured Maureen could come in wearing a boiler suit and still look stylish and feminine.

It was on her way home that a chance to enact her spite appeared. It was a book in a public rubbish bin, Kathleen wasn’t even sure why she noticed it, it was almost as though she was drawn to it by her hatred. The book was old and battered, a hard cover bound in perished leather. The pages, as she flicked through them as she continued to walk, were thick and crumbling at the edges.

The book was about voodoo. Not what it was, but how to do it. Normally cynical of such things, Kathleen was nevertheless taken with this book and believed very much that the rituals it described would work. It was her reading for the evening, even dinner was forgotten in her dreary little flat as she skimmed and then perused in detail every page.

By midnight she knew what she needed, one of her old Barbi dolls that she dug out of a closet, the blood of a freshly slaughtered chicken—which proved easier to get than would be expected—and some bits and pieces from Maureen. Nobody noticed the next day when Kathleen stayed late, using the time and empty office to collect some stray hairs from Maureen’s headrest and the tissue that she had used to blot her lipstick. So armed she hurried home.

She spent the evening preparing the ritual and planning, or perhaps scheming would be a better word. She broke open her old doll with few qualms, shoving the hairs and stained tissue into the body. The blood and chanting was a bit harder to stomach, but every time she wavered she was hit by a fresh vision of Maureen. Maureen with her hourglass figure, Maureen with her immaculate nails, Maureen with her light and bouncy hair, Maureen with her full breasts.

The ritual finished at midnight and that seemed appropriate to Kathleen as she surveyed her handiwork. The doll, apart from the blood smears, didn’t look that different but Kathleen could feel that it was. Taking it in her trembling hands she stuck a pin in the right arm and went to bed happy.

Kathleen arrived early at work the next day, eager to see if the first step in her vengeance had taken effect. Sure enough Maureen arrived late and with her right arm in a sling. Kathleen was smirking happily to herself, until she realised what was going on.

“Oh I don’t know how I did it, it was just really sore when I got up this morning.”

“Maybe you did it playing squash?”

“No, I haven’t played in ages, the court fees are just too dear in the city.”

“Heck, if I’d known. Tell you what, when your arms better you can play at my club.”

“Thanks, I’d like that. Oh, Mrs Mugden—sorry I’m late but I had to see the doctor this morning.”

“Don’t worry about it, dear. You should have just taken the day off.”

“No, I’ll be okay. I just won’t be able to type as fast.”

Kathleen couldn’t believe it! Rather than being in pain and miserable, Maureen was even more popular and everyone was bending over backwards to help her. This was not what she wanted. More drastic action was required and simple pain wasn’t going to cut it.

The next morning Kathleen rung Maureen’s place repeatedly, hanging up whenever the telephone was answered. She kept doing this until she knew Maureen would be running late. With her foe in a rush Kathleen enacted a new concept in revenge. Taking the doll she set about trimming the skirt, shorter and shorter until it barely covered the bum of the doll. If the voodoo worked like it was supposed to, Maureen would find herself putting on her shortest skirt and wouldn’t have time to change it if she wanted to catch her bus.

Not having as far to go, Kathleen was there at the office in time for her adversary’s arrival. And yes indeed, Maureen hurried in to the office in the shortest skirt Kathleen had seen this side of a prostitute. However somehow she had matched it with a blazer and low heels that made it risque but not tartish.

The men noticed, and how. Maureen’s legs, spectacular at the best of times, were now out of this world. Even the other women in the office seemed to think she was being bold rather than sexual and openly admired her nerve. The only sour note was Mrs Mugden who suggested that Maureen should wear something more conventional in future but didn’t go any further.

Kathleen was almost beside herself. Was Maureen actually immune to bad things happening to her as she had always half heartedly believed? Would her only recourse be to push the woman off a cliff? Kathleen mentally shook herself, she had to think, she had to come up with something even Miss Teflon couldn’t slip out of.

The thought came to her as everyone else was off at lunch. Hurrying home, Kathleen grabbed the doll and a pair of scissors and allowed herself an evil cackle as she hacked off the doll’s long hair.

Maureen again caused a stir when she arrived back at the office. Apparently she had also gone home, to change her skirt, and had inexplicably decided to cut off her shoulder length tresses. Any satisfaction that Kathleen might have got was lost though, because Maureen had had enough wits about her to recover from the savaging of her hair and had carefully restyled what was left. Sure it was short and not that flattering, but there was a character to it enhanced by the blouse she had chosen to wear. Mrs Mugden even complimented her on it.

Kathleen would have given up on her entire revenge trip in disgust, if not for a comment between the guys that she overheard.

“Bit butch if you ask me.”

“Yeah, always figured her for a dyke, explains why she turned me down.”

Gay! That was it. Everyone in the office was pretty conservative. If Maureen became blatantly homosexual then the women would be scared of her and the men would be put off. Now she just had to think how she was going to achieve it with the doll.

Kathleen had it figured out by the time she got home. She had even grabbed some more hairs from Maureen’s chair and the tissue she had blown her nose on to make sure the ritual was fresh. From her closet she dug out her old raggedy anne doll, she had always liked it better than her other doll because its rumpled simple appearance was more like her own.

Reworking the ritual gave her time to formulate her method and at some time after midnight she put it in to motion. Holding the ‘Maureen’ doll she had it slink suggestively towards the other doll, as provocative as Kathleen could manage with the few moving joints.

“Hello sexy,” Kathleen lisped in her best attempt to sound like a sultry Maureen, wiggling the ‘Maureen’ doll to indicate that it was the one speaking. “You are such a sexy woman. I like women. I love women. Guys just don’t do anything for me, but I’d jump any woman. You’re a woman and I want to fuck you. I want to stick my tongue up your twat and play with your titties.”

Kathleen then lunged the doll forward on to the raggedy anne and had it ravish the soft toy as best she could. Before long she was holding both dolls as she crushed them together and manoeuvred them into as many sexual positions as she could manage. And Kathleen convinced herself that the warmth she was feeling was the flush of revenge enacted.

Still feeling excited the next day, barely having slept because she was so wound up, Kathleen awaited Maureen’s arrival at work with great anticipation. She was so distracted, glanced at the door so often, that even her co-workers noticed for once.

Maureen was stunning as always. Having had some more time she had reworked her brutally short hair and had even put in some punkish pink highlights. Her sleeveless white top clung to her curves and set off her thigh length leather skirt to perfection. Her heels even gave a cute little sway to her walk. It all somehow made it very hard for Kathleen to hate her at just that moment.

Kathleen visibly shook in her chair. What on earth was she thinking? It was just this sort of thing that made her hate Maureen! The woman was just always so unbearably sexy.

Sexy?

Kathleen swallowed hard as a little light began to dawn on her. The raggedy anne doll, her doll, her favourite doll, the one she had hugged and cuddled and slept with. The one that would have her hair, her sweat, her saliva impregnated into it. The doll she identified with.

She could only stare in dismay as Maureen walked over to her. She wanted to believe that she was afraid but she could no longer deny that deep warmth within herself.

“Hi,” Maureen began shyly, looking so cute. “I know we don’t really know each other that well, that we really haven’t had much to do with each other before, but ..”

Maureen paused to wet her lips. The sight of her tongue sliding over her red lips was so seductive. Everyone in the office was staring at them, wondering why Maureen was talking to Kathleen.

“But I think you’re really pretty and I’d like to know you better!” Maureen burst out, then took a step back and gazed at Kathleen imploringly.

Kathleen knew she should take advantage of this opportunity to totally humiliate her archenemy. But she couldn’t. Instead she found herself getting to her feet, taking a step forward, then another, then another until she was so close that she could feel the heat from Maureen’s body. Her last shred of will dissolved as she lunged forward, took Maureen in her arms and crushed their lips together in the most intimate kiss she have ever given.

There was a stunned silence in the office as the two women became even more passionate, arms wrapped around each other, hands exploring each others soft curves, legs rubbing together. Conscious thought deserted Kathleen, it no longer mattered to her that what she was feeling was due to the spell she had cast.

“What the Hell is going on!”

This screech from Mrs Mugden finally brought them to their senses just long enough to realise what they were doing.

The manageress strode over to them, scattering the rest of the office staff in her wake and with her face bright red, exploded again.

“What is the meaning of this? I always knew Kathleen was a bit strange, but you Maureen? No, don’t say anything, you’re both fired. Get out of here right now! I know you people think you have rights, but not in my office you don’t. Get out!”

Terrified by the violence of the woman’s anger, Kathleen and Maureen fled the office, their passion briefly forgotten. It wasn’t until they were in the foyer that they stopped and had time to think about what had just happened. Tears began to well up in Kathleen’s eyes.

“Its okay, darling,” Maureen sought to reassure Kathleen, putting her arm around her and gently kissing her cheek to catch a tear. “We have each other.”

And Kathleen stopped crying and smiled at her companion, because somehow that’s all that really mattered to her now.