The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dolls Play—Voodoo : Part II

Disclaimer—the events and characters in this story are completely fictitious. Any resemblance to actual places, people or events is completely coincidental. If you are offended by stories or descriptions of a sexual nature you should not read this story. If you are under eighteen you should not read this story either. Any reproduction or use of this story for anything other then entertainment without permission is against the wishes of the author.

The first part of this story can be found on the archive under the title Dolls Play—Voodoo by Colleen Whyte. I highly suggest you read it first.

Kathleen had her third orgasm of the hour and pulled Maureen up from between her legs. She kissed her deep on the lips and then helped her new lover position herself so their legs were scissored and then they began to push their pelvises together Their pubic hair and blood-engorged clits stimulated each other as the two lesbians ground their pussies together for the next two minutes before they came simultaneously.

Both girls fell apart. Kathleen rolled over to the far side of the bed while Maureen lay on her back and looked up at the ceiling; she giggled. Had it been only two days? Could it be only two days since they had fallen in love? Maureen was at a lose for words. One moment she was a completely normal straight girl, the next moment she couldn’t keep her hands of Kathleen. And from what she could recall it was the same situation with Kathleen. Not that it mattered, they were in love, and there was nothing she could do about it. And she didn’t want to.

Kathleen was on the other side thinking similar thoughts with a difference. She knew that the relationship she was in with Maureen was the result of a Voodoo spell gone wrong. It had turned both her and Maureen into hardcore lesbians, with eyes for only each other. It was a mistake, and at the same time she thanked god for the mistake since she was in love with (and in bed with) the girl of her dreams. Now all the two of them had to do was find a job and they would be okay. Actually a job, and a bigger bed.

Kathleen turned over and kissed Maureen. Maureen kissed her back and moved her hand downward and began to play with Kathleen’s pussy again. Kathleen stopped her lover, she had to, or it would be another two hours or so before anything got done.

“I think we have a few things to discuss,” she said to Maureen.

“ Let’s make love one more time first,” said Maureen. And began to rub her hand more forcefully against Kathleen’s clit.

It took some degree of self-control to reach down and remove the hand from her privates. But with knowledge that this was the result of magic Kathleen had more control over the lust she felt for Maureen then her lover had for her, and she said, “There will be plenty of time for that in the next few days. Right now we have to consider a job, and whose place we are going to live at.”

Reluctantly, Maureen let the girl take her hand away and turn to the topic of business.

“Okay, Okay,” said Maureen as she rolled over to her side of the bed and reached to the floor next to the bed for her black silk nightgown. It had been there for nearly 40 hours. After getting fired she and Kathleen had raced back to her place. Kathleen had dropped her clothes on the spot, and Maureen had put on the nightgown, and worn it for about 2 minutes before taking it off and jumping in to bed with Kathleen. Kathleen’s clothes were still in a puddle on the floor where she dropped them. It was still a little surprising how strong her feelings for Kathleen were, but Maureen attributed it to the fact that they had just fallen in love two days ago. They were sort of in their ‘honeymoon’ phase right now.

Putting on her robe and moving to her dresser, Maureen began to brush her hair as she said, “I think that we should live here in my house, it is big enough for both of us and as you have seen I have a good deal of room here for some extra furniture and closet space for clothes. Also I own this place and don’t pay rent. My parents left this house to me when they moved to New York three years ago. Unless you can say all that about your apartment, I think we should live here.”

“I agree,” answered Kathleen, she had moved to her clothes and put her bra and panties back on before getting back into bed. “I have noticed you have the room for a lot of my stuff and some things I will no longer need, also with combined incomes and the extra 600 I will not have to pay in rent per month we will have a grace period in the time we take to find a new job before bills start to become a problem.”

“A job. I hadn’t thought about that. I guess we will have to find one. We could take Mrs. Mugden to court,” said Maureen as she got back into bed.

“No,” said Kathleen. “It will take all the time in the world. We could be in court for up to a year and by the time we are finished the money we receive will not even begin to cover legal costs. We will just have to find another job. But we can talk about that later,” she said as she took one of Maureen’s tits out of the robe and between her teeth. She then reached under the hem of the robe and sent two fingers into her lovers cunt.

* * *

Maureen walked into the house and slammed then door. Kathleen looked up from the dinner she was preparing. She knew that look. Kathleen put the chicken in the oven and the walked into the living room. She joined Maureen on the couch. Her friend looked at her in an unanswered question. Kathleen nodded her head and Maureen said, “Me too. That bitch!”

It was two weeks now and neither one of the girls had been able to find a job. Three years with the company should have gotten them some civility. But after a number of interviews, both girls quickly learned that the homophobic Mugden was giving the girls terrible recommendations. They had to stop using her as a reference. Both girls were also unable to use their former coworkers since they were afraid of retaliation from Mrs. Mugden. If she heard they had given their friends a good recommendation, or were in some way helpful in the " bitches with the most vile sexual preferences on the planet” getting a job. In that case they would probably be looking for a new job themselves.

Maureen and Kathleen hugged a little and then sat back to drink some of the wine while they waited for the chicken to cook. As Kathleen was a much better cook then Maureen, and she was usually home first and coupled with the need to make dinner good to please Maureen meant Kathleen went to fewer interviews each day. But she was having the same success as her lover. They ate in silence. There was nothing new to say, as it was always the same reason. No employer was about to hire them with no references.

Maureen may not like guys in that way anymore, but she was close to offering the interviewer a screw for the job. Yeah, like that would help her creditability. The time the girls spent in bed was still wonderful and that was the one sanctuary they had from the depression of their job search. After a wonderful 69 the next night Kathleen mentioned how it was too bad they couldn’t be their own bosses. Then she had an idea.

“Maureen,” she said as she turned to kiss her. “We have been going about this the wrong way. Let’s not go looking for jobs. Let’s make one. We will start our own company.”

“What? That’s crazy. The only people who make any money on their own these days are those who have hundreds of thousands of investment available, or can find an untapped market. Neither of which is available to us.”

“Well I have a few ideas,” said Kathleen (And a few voodoo spells to help us along.) Let me think about this for a while. I want to look into a few businesses and then I will tell you my ideas. In the mean time you can keep going to interviews. Okay?”

“Okay,” said Maureen.

* * *

Maureen had been going to fruitless interviews for three more days when she came home and found something amiss. Kathleen was not home yet. Puzzled, she removed her shoes and coat and reached for the phone. She dialled Kathleen’s apartment, and Kathleen answered on the third ring.

“Hello.”

“Kathy, what are you doing over there?”

“Oh, hi Honey. I was over here gathering some things and I guess I lost track of time.”

When the girls had fallen in love Kathleen still had 2 months to go on the rent (it was quarterly) she had paid so there was no rush to empty her apartment. It was something the girls expected to do a week after they found some jobs. But thanks to Mugdens assistance they had been unable to spare the time. In fact Maureen was going to suggest they empty Kathleen’s place on Saturday, but never got around to it.

“Do you want me to come over and help you pack?”

“No,” said Kathleen. “Don’t trouble yourself. I am fine but I think I will stay here tonight and ride over there with the movers in the morning.”

“I will miss your sweet love,” said Maureen in disappointment.

“I will miss you too my love, but we will have all the time in the world when I no longer own this place.”

“Okay,” resigned Maureen. “I love you.”

“I love you too, sweetheart,” said Kathleen as she hung up the phone.

* * *

Kathleen walked back into the bedroom. In truth she had spent the first part of the day packing. She had finished about two hours ago. The rest of the time she had spent looking in the book of voodoo for some way to influence people. And she had found one. It dealt with a way to alter a persons beliefs and perceptions. It dealt with arranging a ring of charms of different sorts, chicken wings, lizards feet, frogs eyes and stuff. (Stuff they don’t sell at the corner grocery store.) You then chose what you wanted to manipulate and moved the charms in certain ways. The one thing was that you had to have something that was unique to the person to burn. It had taken Kathleen a long time to come up with something. After all, how was she supposed to discover a persons DNA or something like that. Then it came to her. Social Security numbers. That would work fine. No person had the same one, at least not while alive. She would write down the person’s name and SSN on a piece of paper and burn it.

She had to test it though. And as much as she hated to do it she felt the best test would be Maureen. She was not going to make Maureen straight; no she loved her too much. But she was going to change her idea about their owning a business. She wrote down her lovers SSN on a piece of paper and began the ritual. There were no incantations, but she had been forced to go to a store that specialised in cult items and purchased the charms this afternoon. She slowly manipulated the charms in the necessary way and then burned the paper at the end of the ritual. She was unsure if it had worked. She would find out tomorrow.

* * *

Kathleen walked into the house early the next morning and woke the still sleeping Maureen with a kiss. Maureen opened her eyes and drew Kathleen on to the bed with a smile. Ten minutes later they made love, then kissed for ten minutes, ate the other out, and finally ground pelvises together for another hour. Afterward, finally satisfied the girls took a shower together and then towelled each other dry.

Maureen was lying in bed naked while Kathleen changed to a night grown when it occurred to Maureen.

“I thought you were coming over with the movers. Isn’t it a little early?”

“I called them and found that they couldn’t pick up the stuff until 2 in the afternoon so I decided to come back for the morning,” said Kathleen.

“I am glad you did,” said Maureen with a chuckle.

“I will need to take a cab back there today.”

“You can use the car,” said Maureen.

“Won’t you need the car for interviews? You had what was it..three scheduled for today.”

“Well, I was thinking about that. Remember what you said about starting our own business. Well I was thinking that it was a good idea. Better than trying to get a job in a city that we are branded in.”

Kathleen turned to look at her. The voodoo had worked! “Are..are you sure that you want to do this?”

Maureen nodded. “I am a little scared and all but the more I think about it the more I think it is the way to go.”

Kathleen took another step, “What business do you think we should look into?”

“I want you to decide on that. When you mentioned it the other day you said you had a few ideas. So you look into it and decide what area of the economy we should work in. Okay?”

“Okay,” said Kathleen. “I will do some research.”

* * *

Three months later

Kathleen opened the door to their office. She turned on the lights as Maureen put their lunches in the refrigerator. The girls kissed one more time before they when into their separate offices to get to work. Maureen was in charge of arrangements while Kathleen took care of clients and sales.

The business they ran was called Shortcuts. It was a shipping company. The idea was that if you needed a package there much faster than you might normally be able to get it, at a reasonable price, you called them. Neither girls had any illusions; Federal Express was the best. That is why Shortcuts only involved themselves with merchandise that was already en route.

Kathleen was just turning on her computer when she heard voices came from the office door, and Chet and Pete walked in. The two secretaries got themselves some coffee and sat down to get to work. The office was designed with a front reception area where the two men worked and two offices (with doors) for the girls. The men were gay, one reason they had been hired. They had no opinion on the girls relationship. To each his own and they didn’t even bat an eye when the girls kissed in the office from time to time.

Kathleen had been in her office for about ten minutes when the phone beeped. “Yes,” said Kathleen as she hit the button.

“Mr. Hinton from Cloth and Things on the line,” said Chet’s voice.

“Okay, put him through.”

In the one second it took for Mr. Hinton to be put through, an incredible number of events took place. At the push of the electric button the top front right drawer of Kathleen’s desk unlocked and slide open. Anybody to look in to that drawer would have been appalled. Lizards feet, frog eyes and other assorted animal parts and charms were arranged in the drawer. From the printer a small piece of paper with Mr. Hinton’s full name and SSN was produced. The program was designed to connect to the phone and files and print the information automatically. The program was hard to find, and Kathleen even had to fine-tune it. But it worked well enough now. Finding a persons SSN had been easy enough. When a client filled in an application a place for a SSN was there. It was so common a question few people had even asked about. And the few people who were suspicious changed their mind with a dash of Voodoo dust.

Kathleen picked up the phone and said “Hello Mr. Hinton how can I help you today?”

“Well Kathy, I have some rolls of cloth on their way from Asia and the freight company I am using had a breakdown in Hawaii. I need it here in two days. Any problem?”

Kathleen dropped the paper into the drawer and manipulated the charms. She had practised the ritual so many times she could do it with her eyes closed. (She had practised a few times with her eyes closed to make sure.) The paper burned in half a second. I was a special kind of quick burn paper.

“Okay Mr. Hinton. You need them there in ..five days did you say?”

“Yes, five days, can you do it?”

“Sure, five days normal price as well as commission for savings. I will transfer you over to Maureen and she will take care of everything.”

“Thanks.”

Kathleen pushed the button and Mr. Hinton was talking to Maureen about getting the shipment in five days. Maureen and Kathleen did have connections and agreements about speedy delivery with some other freight companies.

* * *

Maureen sat in her office; she had just hung up with Mr. Hinton and was working the computer. One hand was on the keyboard setting up the order. The other was under her knee length skirt playing with her pussy. (In addition to making her fall in love with Kathleen the voodoo spell had also increased her sex drive.) Kathleen was young and energetic enough to satisfy her every night but by the midmorning Maureen was ready for more. Maureen had long ago stopped wearing panties. There were rare days when she did; but those were rare days. Occasionally the girls had a night where the sex was a little rough or long lasting. On those days Maureen wore a pair of panties to let her sore clit relax and recover enough for lunch.

Lunch. It was time for lunch and as Chet and Pete walked out the door Maureen was already on her way to Kathleen’s office. The girls ate their lunch in a matter of minutes. (Their lunches were small to save time, money, and calories as both girls were now on a diet.) Kathleen sat on the couch and Maureen sat on her lap as the girls began to kiss and pet each other. Kathleen’s hand was quickly under Maureen’s skirt. Sometimes it was necessary to remove her panties. Not so today. Maureen had her hand in Kathleen’s blouse and was playing with her nipples through her bra.

They enjoyed each other that way for a few minutes before Kathleen stood up and removed her blouse and bra as Maureen slithered out of her skirt. The topless girl dropped to her knees in front to the bottomless girl and began to eat her out. Kathleen was getting better at this all the time. She had the ability to keep Maureen on the edge of pleasure for an hour or a minute. Being that is was lunch Kathleen gave her lover about ten minutes of work before allowing her to come. (One thing Maureen never did while masturbating was allow herself to come. That was an experience reserved for sex with Kathleen)

Now that Maureen had received what she needed both girls stood up again and removed the last of their clothes. Maureen got back on Kathleen’s lap and they ground their pelvises together for about ten minutes until they were both moaning and groaning. They broke contact long enough to get into a 69 on the couch. Maureen ate Kathleen while Kathleen played with and massaged her friends tits. Maureen tits were very sensitive now, and Kathleen was easily able to get Maureen to come one more time before she threw her head back and trembled through her own climax.

Looking at the clock they realised lunch was almost over. Both girls stood up and began to put their clothes back on. There was no rush. If the guys returned they would not comment. Not only was the idea of girl-on-girl totally lost on them, but also they were not about to criticise homosexuality.

After lunch Kathleen went back to work, and again manipulated clients while Maureen went back to setting up the orders. Maureen’s clit would not have to be given attention until after dinner that night.

Kathleen had known from the start that they would need to change people’s ideas to be able to make it in the business. Maybe some day they would have the money to buy some planes and hire their own pilots. But for now they would need to use the various companies and Voodoo. Or, maybe it was more accurate to say Kathleen would have to use Voodoo, as nobody else in the office, or the world for that matter knew she was making the business prosper though use of the black magic.

And prosper it would as long as she had Maureen and her top desk drawer.