The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Protocol 11

Trevor looked in horror at the burning diner. He just couldn’t connect the blazing, collapsing structure with the place that was so much a part of his young life. So many meals, snacks after school, and family celebrations took place there. Now it was a blazing ruin.

The police was keeping everyone back, even the local television reporter. The only good news was there was no sign of Aunt Angie’s car. Sadly, the smoking remains of Artie’s was.

Daisy leaned in, and urgently whispered:

“Trev.....the kid!”

He realized his half brother was next to him, his mouth agape. He looked dumbly at him. Daisy now spoke in a loud, angry voice.

“Trev......Trevor.......he’s in shock, we got to get him away from here....Snap out of it!“. She hit him with her handbag, which seemed too heavy.

Trev looked at his girlfriend, still paralyzed in shock himself. Daisy tried a nicer but still urgent tone

“Honey....there must be someplace we can go....figure things out......but we’re totally exposed here. Where can we go?”

Trev just shook his head.

“I can help with that.”

No one had noticed the private eye, Bart Paterson, was now behind Daisy.

“C’mon, Guys....this way. I still got a key to the office here.”

Daisy and Trevor stood there, staring at the burly ex-cop, stunned. He made up their minds for them by scooping up the inert body of Petey, and heading for his office.

* * *

Nancy sat in the station wagon’s driver seat watching her girl friend Dori ring the doorbell. Dori held a covered dish to entice the boy. Dori had always been better with kids. For her part, Nancy was ready with chloroform, masking tape and rope, all tucked in a black gym bag by her feet. If the boy proved too difficult, Nancy also had a gun In her purse. Goddess had been clear. Either they got the boy, or they were to eliminate him.

After a minute, Dori glanced back at the wagon. Even hypnotized, Nancy was always the decision maker for Dori. Nancy nodded her head, and Dori nodded back. She then bent down and lifted the welcome mat. She came up with a key. Using it, she let herself into the house. Out of habit, she wiped her bare soles on the mat before entering. Nancy could hear Dori calling for Petey, her voice dripping friendliness and reassurance.

The car was getting hot, but Nancy did not sweat. She just sat motionless, her black shaded eyes fixed on the front door.

After ten minutes or so, Dori emerged without the food tray. Nancy slowly turned her head and watched her girlfriend’s approach. Dori was as beautiful as when they first dared to admit their feelings for each other. For a split moment, Nancy felt the stirrings of that love. But what had been done to her by Dorvak overrode any such human feelings. Now, she and Dori had but one purpose. Her Goddess had commanded, and nothing mattered more than their obedience.

Dori, bent over to talk to Nancy through the side window. Her voice was emotionless.

“Petey isn’t here.”

“Did you check the beach?”

“Yes. I went to the back balcony. Nothing.”

Nancy thought for a moment.

“Our Goddess commanded us to fetch Petey.

Dori nodded her head. ”Yes....she spoke the words and we......”

“Must obey, But we cannot, he’s not here.”

“I found the tape Goddess wanted.”

Seconds passed, until Nancy finally said:

“Yes...Goddess commanded we bring the tape, too. We must obey Goddess and bring the tape to her. Get in the car.”

“Yes, Nancy.”

They drove off onto the coastal highway, speeding past Petey’s abandoned bicycle.

* * *

To Trevor’s surprise, Daisy was fantastic with Petey. When the boy’s emotions finally broke in a cascade of tears and sobs, it was she who moved to comfort him. Bart showed them Johnny’s old inner office, which had served as his home so many years ago. He brought down the old Murphy Bed, and soon the girl was laying with the boy, stroking his forehead. The two men retired to the outer office, Bart closing the door.

Trevor couldn’t help but to relax in the familiar confines of his Uncle’s old Seaside office. He’d spent three summers here, learning from Bart. It was a refuge, and he was exhausted. He struggled to listen.

The detective was agitated. After lighting a cigarette, he began pacing.

“So yeah.....God help me...I quit. Got no prospects, but I walked right out.....didn’t ask a cent of severance.“

Through his fog, Trevor noticed that Patterson was speaking almost theatrically loud. As the ex-cop went on, he began hand signaling Trev to keep quiet, and to sit at Irma’s secretarial desk.

“First....your aunt loses all her marbles and put a fucking secretary in charge. Sure, I thought the job was mine.....your uncle all but told me it was mine. But Norma fucking Breckinridge?”

Bart pulled out a large set of earphones, the kind used by a professional sound man. He kept up his patter as he plugged them into a reel to real tape recorder on the desk.

“And the cherry on the sundae....I get a call from Patricia.....she wants me to score them drugs and paid male company. Ten fucking years loyal to your uncle, and she wants me to be a pimp and pusher. Then, she tells me Norma’s firing me.“

He hits play, then stood near the door to the inner office, as if he was on guard. Bart kept up his patter, but the taped voice demanded his attention.

* * *

3 months earlier

Angie showed Charlie Drake to the guest bedroom. A hospital bed had been set up there for Johnny. Next to him a sat a nightstand filled with various medicines.

Angie was stunning in her black one piece swimming suit and matching coverup, and Charlie was struggling not to stare at his boss’ wife.

“I’m taking Petey to the beach for the while, so we’ll be out of your hair. But not too long, Charlie....no matter what he says....try not to upset him. He’s had a bad night.

Yamaguchi nodded, then took a moment to gird himself, and knocked. But by the time he entered, he had his normal lopsided grin.

“Uh........Hi ya boss....you’re looking......“. The surveillance man was lost for words.

Johnny looked horrible. He had wasted away, reminding Charlie of the poor bastards he’d help liberate at Dachau back in 45. If you just looked at the quivering, tremulous body, you wouldn’t recognize the tough ex marine. But when you looked into the eyes, there was no doubt it was still Johnny Dupuis.

Johnny pointed a shaking finger at the reel to reel recorder, obviously he was in no mood for small talk.

Charlie opened up the case, and pulled out a tape reel. He put it on the spindle, and threaded the tape to the other real. He then plugged in the microphone, and brought it to Johnnie, laying the mike on his chest.

“Ok, Boss....I edited the bits onto a single tape....left you some lead time to record your intro....just let me know when you want to start.” He went back to the equipment, and put on headphones.

Johnny’s Eyes were closed, but he did not seem asleep. Slowly, as if by act of will, his tremors measurably slowed down. His hand, still shaking, was able to pick up the mike. His eyes opened with all signs of pain and drugs gone from them. He looked at Charlie, and curtly nodded his head. He looked like he was telling a rifleman to take the point on a patrol.

* * *

Trevor listened, almost mesmerized. His uncle was hard to understand at first. But after a bit, the words began coming through.

Trevor’s eyes became clouded with tears. But he listened.

“Trevvvvv..vor.....the fffffffamily...the family is in danger. I asked your aunt to...to......to.....tell you. To tell you about Dorvak......what he did. Trust nnnnno....noooo....no one except...Bart and your Aunt...If Aunt Angie acts....acts strange....Don’t trust her....she is..is...prog...programmed...programmed too. Nnnn...Norma...something strange is going on....she ain’t right......Watch her......And....and...and...Don’t trust D......Daisy. I...I know you...I know you don’t.....you don’t want to hear this.....but you have to, Trev.....please listen

(There was a click. Charlie’s voice replaced his uncle’s.)

“Investigations file 1971-087963. The date is October 5th, 1971, time 0734. Subject Daisy Morgan making outgoing call. (Trevor thinks there’s something familiar about the date.)

(Phone rings three times)

Ajax Imports. (Gruff male voice)

Hi....this is Alma Green. I need to update on a delivery time. (The voice was unmistakably Daisy.)

Yeah.......hold on. (There’s a series of clicks, as if the call is being transferred)

Hello....Alma.....go ahead. (Trevor’s pretty sure it’s The Big Man)

The package should be delivered between 4 and 6, local time. Look for a blue 1969 Ford Fairlane.

(Trevor realizes Daisy was telling the spook about one of his draft dodger runs to Canada. He didn’t know what was making him more mad, his girlfriend’s betrayal, or the fact his uncle had wiretapped his phone.)

Good girl. Stay in touch, Alma.

Yes sir.

Call ends. (Series of clicks.)

Dupuis Investigations file 71-089763. The date is February 17th, 1972, the time is 1523. Incoming call to Subject Daisy Morgan.

Hello. (Daisy sounds a bit annoyed, as if she was being interrupted.)

Hi my pretty little Daisy. (The Big Man sounds drunk)

Who is this? Trevor?

Aww shit...I forgot. (The Big Man sounded worried.)

Look, this isn’t funny. I’m hanging up.....(Her voice was a mixture of anger and fear)

(Tinny, mechanical sounding music. It takes a moment for Trevor to place it. It’s the Marxist anthem, “The International”.)

So... Daisy.......are you with me? (The Big Man sounded confident again.)

“Yes, Comrade....I am with you and I am your barefoot instrument.” (Trevor realized this was her post hypnotic trigger.)

You don’t have to be so formal, Baby. We’re off duty....and when we’re off duty.....you call me Danny, remember?

Yes....Danny....how may I serve the Cause? (Trevor couldn’t deny how hot....how submissive she sounded)

So many ways. You alone? ( Trevor’s arousal fades. Despite everything, he’s worried for Daisy).

Yes....Danny......Trevor is visiting his family.

Good. What are you wearing, Darling? (The Big Man’s breathing was growing heavy and rapid)

I....I was going to take a shower....I’m wearing only a robe. (Daisy sounded so unconcerned, she could have been discussing the weather)

Open your robe, Daisy......

Yes, Danny.

(Sound of movement.)

It’s open, Danny.

You....You remember what I like....when we’re both off duty. Do it. (The Big Man was whispering, his breathing now labored)

Yes, Danny......you like when I touch myself..... like this...and this...(Now Daisy’s voice was a silky purr, and soon she was moaning. What the Big Man was doing was equally unmistakable.)

Oh Danny...I want you so bad...You make me so hot...you’re so big.....you’re a real man, Danny...a real man.....

(This went on for a bit. Then the Big Man climaxed, while Daisy kept moaning)

Aaaaaaaaaah. That’s the fucking ticket....You can stop now. (He took a moment to catch his breath. She immediately grew silent).

Ok, when I tell you to, you’ll hang up the phone and go take that shower. As you enjoy the hot water on your luscious body, you’ll wake up and remember nothing about this call. Now, Daisy....hang up the phone.

Yes, Danny.

(click)

* * *

Trevor pulled the headphones off, furious.

“I’m going to kill that bastard.”

Bart came over and leaned down, and quietly said, “Sorry kid.....I was going to have you over the day after the funeral...play the tape for you, but Angie had already sent you to Vegas with Norma. You see, Johnny never told her how much he’d told me about what happened in 1959. He wanted me to be a kind of a fail safe if she ever got triggered.....even gave me the key to put her under if need be. Patty, too.

Angie knew Johnny was investigating your girlfriend, but he never told Angie about the wiretaps on your phone...he knew she wouldn’t approve of going that far. Your Daisy’s a victim, no doubt.....but you can’t trust her. Her life story begins and ends one week before she met you. Somebody with a lot of pull created her out of nothing.”

“This all old news, Bart. The asshole on the tape is a CIA spook. He’s blackmailing me to steal some papers from Uncle Johnny’s office safe. Daisy’s been programmed to be my watch dog......but maybe you’ve given me an idea regarding Marta Hari..

“Well....if it’s the ledger and the Dorvak Papers you’re after, they’re not there. Before I figured out Angie had been triggered by Norma, she showed up downtown, took the papers. I’ve tried to call her.....get close enough to trigger her, wake her up....but they got her locked up tight at the Breckinridge mansion. Norma’s got the Muscle Squad guarding her like Fort Knox. My guess the papers are there with her.”

“I don’t care about the fucking papers, Bart.....I want my life back, even if it means prison for me.”

* * *

Daisy stood by the door she had quietly cracked open.

Petey sat up in the bed.

“Is everything ok, Cassie?”

She turned so that what was in her right hand was hidden from the child. She smiled.

“Get some rest, Honey, I’ll be back in a minute.“

* * *

“So, what are we going to do, Trev......”

The two men were surprised when the door came open. Daisy was pointing a silenced pistol at them.

“I’m sorry, Trevor, but the Cause is bigger than you and your family. If you don’t help us, it won’t be prison. I and my comrades will kill everyone in your life, beginning with these two.“

Trevor didn’t immediately answer. He unplugged the headphones, and prayed his memory was right that the reel to reel had internal speakers.

“Daisy, if you just listen to this, all your questions will be answered.”

He slowly rewound the tape, guessing the spot.

“Don’t test me, Trevor, I have no choice. I serve the Cause.” She aimed the pistol at Bart’s head, but looked less sure of herself.

Trevor hit play. He was in luck. There was a smattering of Daisy speaking, then the sound of the music box version of “The International”

Daisy’s eyes grew empty, and slowly she lowered the pistol.

Trevor tried to remember the right words.

“Daisy....are you with me?”