The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Protocol 10

“Damn it....Petey...for the last time......Get your ass back in the house!” Artie was now yelling as he opened the car door.

Peter Dupuis tried his best to control himself, but the tears and sobs came out anyway. His uncle, now fully in the driver’s seat, melted.

”Hey....Hey...Petey...don’t do that....Look, I’m sure your mom’s got a good reason for all this.” He muttered, under his breath: “She damn well better.” He then tried to sound reassuring: I’m just going to meet with her and find out what’s up. I’d take you, but we got grown up crap....I mean stuff to talk over.”

Petey gathered himself. “You gotta be careful, Uncle Arty. When she talked to me...it was like it wasn’t...wasn’t her.”

Art laughed. “Now don’t be a kook, kiddo. You think she’s a pod person like that god awful movie you made me watch with ya? Your mom is just a bit on edge, that’s all. She just needed time to handle something or another. But you know she loves you more than the sun is big....you can take that to the bank. We owe it to her to give her a chance to explain what’s goin on.” He closed the car door and opened the window. “Go on in, eat some cereal, and watch some t.v. I’ll be back in a couple of hours....maybe she’ll be with me. Maybe we’ll hit the beach.”

Petey waited until the car was out of sight. He did not get cereal or turn on the t.v. Instead he went to his book shelf and found his dog eared copy of “The Mysteries of Armand Dupuis 39: The Case of the Barefooted Murderess.” He went to a specific page.

* * *

Patricia sat patiently in the chair by the make up table, waiting for her Goddess to need her. She still wore her slightly tight cheer uniform.

For her part, Norma yawned stretched luxuriantly on the master bed. She was naked and covered in sweat. Angie kneeled on the floor at the side of the big bed, her attention focused on her Goddess. Norma leaned over and giggled, scooted over as if to make room, then lightly patted on the sheets like she wanted her poodle to come up and snuggle. Angie, also nude, rose from the floor and joined her mistress on the bed, never breaking eye contact.

”Now.....that really cleared the old cobwebs, Waitress.”

”Thank you Goddess. Your pleasure is my pleasure.”

Norma stared hard at Angie’s entranced face. No matter how much she knew the Waitress was brainwashed and under her dominion, it was hard not to think of her as a dangerous foe. She never forgot that the Waitress had never been fully processed. Once Patty and her other minions had the Dorvak Process up and running, the Waitress would have to be the first customer. That way Norma could finish what Kenny Dorvak had started in 1959. In the meantime, Norma planned to keep her close.

Norma looked for a cigarette on the nightstand, and made small talk.

”I suppose you miss him.....Johnny, I mean.”

Angie just stared in response.

“It’s OK...tell your Goddess the truth.” There was an annoyed edge to Norma’s tone.

”Yes....Goddess...I miss him.”

”You know.....so do I. If only he hadn’t been so pigheaded, the times the three of us could have had. I offered him that...you know....the three of us together. Now, we’ll never see him again. Ain’t that a bitch.” The sadness in her voice was real.

”But...I......I do see him, Goddess...I’m with him often.” Angie’s face looked strained, as if she was divulging something she wished kept hidden.

Norma, dropped the cigarette pack.

”What the Hell are you babbling about? “ All the fake friendliness was gone from Norma’s tone. If Johnny had somehow faked his death, was still a player.......

Angie still kept silent, a tear falling down her cheek.

Norma thought about slapping her. But she instead, she slowly spoke, clearly enunciating each word:

”You must obey me, Waitress. You have no choice.”

Angie sighed. “Yes, Goddess. We have said the words and I must obey.”

Norma was momentarily relieved. “So out with it, Waitress......what did you mean...you’re still with him?”

“Just before he got too sick.....he made me a tape recording for me...Just for me for when I’m alone....and I really need him...his voice triggers me and we’re together.” Angie’s voice was soulless monotone.

Norma stared at her, stunned. Finally, she burst out in laughter.

”Johnny Dupuis.....you perverted bastard! Making your little wifey put out for you beyond the fucking grave.....now that’s rich. Tell me, Waitress, where do you keep this special necrophilia cassette?”

Angie told her. Norma got up and sauntered over to her stepdaughter, who stood respectfully in her Goddess’s presence.

”Patty, darling, be a peach and go call Dori. When they go fetch young Peter, there’s something else I need them to to retrieve for me.” She told her where to find the tape. Patty turned to go, but the Norma went on.

“Oh...and don’t forget to follow up with Bart....you and the Waitress have been loads of fun.....but I need a man inside me.....it’s been a while.”

Patty turned, concern on her face.

”But....but, Mumsy....a man can’t be processed......is it safe to bring a man here?” As the Goddess’s right hand, Patricia had been given more responsibility and discretion than other slaves.

”Ha.....I never needed hypnosis to keep a man in line......except maybe one man. Anyway...don’t worry...let Mumsy worry about all that. Go on.”

Patricia smiled and courtesied: “Yes, Mumsy........right away.” She padded off to another room.

Norma glanced triumphantly back at Angie., her thoughts returning to revenge. She thought: “How rich.......we’ll give our lovebirds one final moment, one last romp. It’s only fair they let me and a few friends watch.”

She was still laughing as she turned on the shower

* * *

Arty stood troubled in the hot parking lot, looking up at the “Space Girls’ Diner” sign. It wasn’t that he had second thoughts about giving it over to Dori and Nancy. He was proud of what they’d done with the place, not to mention the jobs it gave to other Dorvak victims. It was just that he’d always see it as the place his dad had started in 1935. He didn’t want to think what his dad would think of it being “the home of the barefoot waitresses.”

That Dorvak creep had done a real number on so many of the women in his life. He sure didn’t want to believe it was starting all over again. He didn’t understood how it could. Johnny kept all the triggers in his safe. All the girls had resumed normal life. All the bad guys were dead....well mostly....and the only villain left was safely hypnotized.

On the other hand, he’d remembered just how dangerous Norma Breckinridge was. He never understood why Angie let Johnny keep the tramp around. Then Trevor’s call in the night planted more seeds of doubt.

Artie reached into his glove compartment, grabbed the small pistol, and shoved it in his belt, near the small of his back. He then put on a sports coat, despite the heat. He’d never use the gun on any of the gals, but he might need it for a bluff. He wouldn’t hesitate to use it on Norma if she was messing with his Angie or the other gals.

Thinking of Angie made him realize her car wasn’t in the lot. Then, he saw the “Closed” sign on the front entrance. Now, he was worried. He walked quickly to the door, and used his key to get in the restaurant. The light’s were on, but the dining area was empty.

”Dori.....Nancy.....What the Hell? It’s after ten!”

”Don’t blow a gasket, ya blowhard...I’m on the phone.” He hadn’t noticed Marie Delgado just inside the kitchen, phone receiver in hand.

Artie’s frustration melted. Marie was his favorite of the former “Space Girls”. Short and sassy, the pretty Chicano was more than a match for him. Everybody knew he wanted to ask her out, and everybody knew that she’d say yes. The only thing stopping Arty was she looked half his age due to the Dorvak Process.

“Oh....hey, Maria....Sorry...I was supposed to meet my sister.”

”Yeah.....she just called. She’s been delayed....she said have a cup and she’ll be here in a jiffy....,give me a sec, I’ll be right with ya.”

Mollified, Artie took a stool at the counter, trying his best to not appreciate Maria’s shapely ass and legs as she stood with her back to him. She moved further into the kitchen.

Maria listened, then whispered into the phone.

”Yes...I understand, Patricia. We have spoken the words, and I shall obey......Yes.....Yes...If that is what I must do......It shall be done, just as you say.......Good bye, Patricia.” After a click, she hung the phone. Maria then sighed and blinked a couple of times.

She was all smiles as she padded behind the counter.

”Yeah.. sorry, Artie.” Without him asking, she poured coffee in his special mug, and set a piece of danish in front of him. She then headed back to the kitchen. Artie heard her moving things around.

”I thought you were working nights now.” He raised his voice so she could hear.

”Yeah....Nancy called, asked me to come in and open with her.“ Her voice was just below a yell.

“Where is she....Nancy, I mean? And why are you closed during breakfast?

“The stupid burner is acting up, again. She didn’t want to take any chances cooking on it, so she closed up. She went to find Tommy.....see if he’d take another crack at fixing it.”

“Huh.” Artie felt the gun on his back and remembered why he was there.

”You ain’t seen Norma Breckinridge? You know, Johnny’s secretary.”

”Nope...why?

Artie relaxed. He took a bite of the danish.

”No reason.”

* * *

Petey pedaled his bike out of the garage. He knew his uncle would think he was crazy, but he was sure he knew what happened to his mom.

It all made too much sense. He thought about cryptic comments his parents and uncle had said over the years about their past. That there really was a real life Armand Dupuis and Briar Gasdsen. That his mom and the other ladies were always barefoot, just like in the story. Then he remembered the late night calls from the crazy Australian doctor, hearing them talk about things like “triggers” and “inductions”. Once, on his deathbed, his dad was drugged insensible. He kept muttering the name “Dorvak”, same as the book’s villainous hypnotist.

Worse of the all, was the way a phone call transformed his mother.

It had made him read and reread the novel about the evil hypnotist. Maybe it wasn’t fiction at all. Now, that he was calmer, he had to try and explain it to his Uncle. Any of the women....even his mom, might be now a danger.

Petey was so focused on these dark thoughts, he didn’t see the Lincoln barreling into the neighborhood.

* * *

”What you up to back there, Maria?” Artie stood, and tried to get an angle where he could see her through the serving window..

”Just putzing around. You need more Joe?” Her voice sounded perfectly normal.

”Say....when Angie called.....she sound Ok to you?”

”Yeah... sure.......Why?”

Rather than yelling his answer, Artie got up, went behind the counter, and moved toward the kitchen door.

He sniffed the air. “Marie....don’t tell me you ditzy dames didn’t turn off the gas main...you want to blow us to Hell?“

When she didn’t answer, Artie moved towards the kitchen.

* * *

“Petey...can you stand up?

Other than some scrapes on his legs, the boy looked OK. He stood, with Trevor’s help.

”We got to get to the diner....I think Uncle Artie’s in danger. Mom’s not acting right...I think she’s been hypnotized.”

Normally, Trevor would have concluded this was all an invention of Petey’s large imagination. But he had called the Agency head office in L.A. trying to catch Aunt Angie there. He spoke to Nellie, a secretary he had briefly dated, who told him Angie had come in yesterday and immediately gone into Johnny’s office with a bag. After about fifteen minutes, she left, refusing to talk to anyone. In the office, they found a memo signed by her, saying Norma Breckinridge was now in charge of the Agency.

After the call, he had begged Daisy to let him check on his aunt and cousin. He only prevailed by persuading her there might be useful information to be gained there. Now, he looked at Daisy, silently imploring her.

After a moment she nodded, and spoke.

“We need to speak to your Aunt.”

Trevor sighed in relief.

“Leave the bike, kid......get in the back.”

* * *

Artie stared in horror.

Marie had pushed several grease containers near the gas stove. All of the knobs were in the open position. Worst of all, she held a wad of rags that she had lit.

“Marie......no....babe, you’ve been brainwashed....you don’t know what you’re doing...”

Marie smiled like an angel.

”I do, Artie........I’m serving my Goddess.”

Artie was grabbing his gun when the gas line ignited.