The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Protocol 13

“Yahtzee!” Petey sounded like he didn’t have a care in the world. Daisy had borrowed the game set from the sorry set of toys the motel clerk kept for young guests. They were on their third game.

Daisy faked a stern glare.

”You got me again, you crook. Maybe I ought to check those dice out.”

”Look all you want, Cassie, I’m the King of Yahtzee.”

Daisy couldn’t resist breaking into a big smile. She was very fond of the boy, and would have been even if Comrade Trevor hadn’t commanded it. Protecting him was now her Cause. But there was something else. Petey reminded her of someone who was once important to her. Somebody Cassie loved.

Suddenly, there was three knocks. Daisy slipped off the bed, grabbing her silenced pistol. She then pointed to the bathroom, and Petey quietly went there, closing the door. She tip toed to the motel room door, standing to its right. She used the silencer to slightly part the Venetian Blind.

”It’s OK, Petey. It’s Comrades Bart and Trev.” She opened the door.

Bart carried a box filled with burgers, fries, and sodas. Trev spoke first.

“Sorry, Honey. I couldn’t get our luggage. They’re watching it.”

”Who’s watching it? Comrade, I need up to date tactical information if I am to serve the Cause.”

Bart answered for him.

”Tough guys working for the Dupuis Agency. We call them “The Muscle Squad.” Most of the are ex boxers, bouncers and wrestlers, so they’re more lunkheads than skilled. Worse of all, it looks like Norma’s hired back Fatso Carson. He’s brutal and somewhat smart. He was an investigator for Army CID until Uncle Sam had enough of him. Worst hire, best fire Johnny ever made. He was the one staking out my old Seaside Office......good thing I got you guys out of there.”

Daisy took all of this in.

“I need descriptions. Petey, c’mon back, you’re dinner’s getting cold.

There was another knock. Daisy raised the pistol again. Bart went to the window, then said:

”It’s ok, it’s a friend of mine.”

Daisy looked towards Trevor, who nodded his head. The gun barrel came down. Bart opened the door.

Charlie Drake was used to seeing people in odd situations, it was part of his job. But the sight of a beautiful young woman, barefoot and in cut off shorts, holding a silenced Walther PPK was something new. She looked like the poster for a B Movie, probably filmed the Philippines.

”Everybody, this is Charlie Drake, best surveillance guy on this coast. Charlie, stop staring at the pretty lady.”

Drake, embarrassed, looked away, and stared at Trevor.

”Holy shit you look just like your uncle, may he Rest In Peace.”

Bart interceded.

”Charlie ain’t the most socially graceful guy, but he is talented. Tell us, any problems?”

Drake shook his head. “Nah....the only scary part was when I thought Mrs. Dupuis made me. But, she didn’t say nothing. You think she’s with us?”

Bart looked at Trevor.

”Maybe a part of her, deep down. More likely, Aunt Angie just wasn’t told to look for you. When the women are hypnotized, they follow commands, they’re kind of like robots.” He walked over to Charlie and shook his hand. “Thank you, Mr. Drake for taking the risk.”

Drake looked down

”Your Uncle was a good man. The best. I owe him.” He laughed. “Besides, Bart here says Patricia Breckinridge will give us big rewards once we her wake her up,

Bart smiled. “So, now you believe me about the brainwashing, Charlie?”

”All those dames acting like zombies, calling Miss Va Va Va Voom ‘Goddess’, yeah, I believe.”

”How many bugs did you set?” Bart was all business now.

”Just one, and no transmitter. And, I couldn’t access any phones. I gotta go back and retrieve the tape tomorrow. I got it on a timer to record one hour tonight. I chose 8 pm because I heard them talk about some sort of meeting. Maybe we get lucky.”

* * *

“Gather round, ladies, it’s showtime.” Norma stood in the living room, in front of a camp bed. She was dressed in a gorgeous black party dress with a plunging neck line, spaghetti shoulder straps, and a long slit revealing her bare legs. She held a tumbler filled with ice and bourbon. She quickly drank it down.

Norma looked at the ten entranced women filling the living room. They all were also dressed for the occasion. After they were seated in the semicircle of folding chairs, Norma continued her emcee act.

”First, let us recognize my dear stepdaughter, Patty. Thanks to her efforts, we’ll soon be processing new ladies into our flock. Patty dear, take a bow, dear.“ There was now a slur to her voice.

The hypnotized women politely clapped. Patricia was back in her tight cheerleader uniform.

“Yes, Mumsy.” She stood, then curtsied, and resumed her seat.

”But, the hour grows late, ladies. Let’s bring out the main event. Waitress, that’s your cue!”

Slowly, Angie, in a white teddy, stepped down the grand staircase to more polite applause. Soon she stood next to Norma, her arms dangling loosely at her sides. Her eyes were wide, and unblinking.

”Ladies, our waitress friend is going to perform a little vignette for us. You see, her hubby was a bit of a, well, pervert. You see he wanted to fuck her beyond the grave. Waitress here has agreed to let us in on the show, right?”

Angie remained silent and clenched her fists. Norma’s face grew flush. She glared at Angie.

”I asked you a question, Bitch.”

Angie closed her eyes, and her hands clenched. But then, her fists uncurled, and she whispered:

”Yes, Goddess.”

”That’s better, Waitress. Patty, remember, as soon as we’re up and running I want this Bitch fully processed.”

”Yes, Mumsy.”

Norma went over to the wet bar, and snorted a line. She then returned back to “center stage”, wiping her nose.

“Well, let’s get it going. Nancy, start the tape.” She padded to her throne like chair, set in the middle of the seated women..

Nancy obeyed. At first there was only the sound of Johnny settling in, then the sound of him taking a drink. Then, he began to speak. It was obviously early in his disease’s progress, so he sounded like the old Johnny.

”Hey, Babe. I know we didn’t talk too much after the appointment.....I know that I hurt you by that. You know I ain’t good about opening up. But, I know you deserve better....you always did. I know you’re scared...hell, so am I. But I know you’ll be ok.....that you’ll get Petey through this. He’s a strong kid, stronger than we give him credit. And I know Trevor will man up. Most of all I know you...how you’ve always been the strongest of any if us.”

Norma theatrically yawned. Several of the other audience did the same, trying to emulate their “Goddess”.

“I want you to live your life, maybe in time find another fellah worthy of you. But, in the meantime, there is a way for us to be together.”

Norma muttered: “It’s about time!”

”Barefoot Angelina must listen.”

Norma leaned forward in her seat in anticipation.

Johnny said the opening line from “Ode to a Grecian Urn.” The sound of such a tough guy quoting the poet Keats was so incongruous, Norma broke out laughing. Her slaves followed suit as Angie robotically recited the second line. Norma emphatically shushed the others, not wanting to miss anything. She stared fascinated as Angie’s posture and expression melted into the sensuality programmed into the Dorvak women when triggered by a man. Norma was jealous, she wanted her slaves to do that for her.

Johnny continued.

”Now, Babe...you’re nice and deep now. Close your eyes, and in your mind’s eye, and see I’m standing in front of you. It’s before I got sick, and you don’t have a care in the world. You see me, don’t you, Babe?

“Yes....oh yes, Johnny...I see you.

”Now, if you need to, say Petey or somebody knocks on the door, you’ll wake up and do what you need to do. Now imagine we kiss.

Angie’s arms went up as if she was embracing her taller husband. Her head tilted up, and her mouth slightly opened. She stood on her toes. Her lips began to slowly move, and her tongue began swirling in the air.

Norma giggled, and her slaves loyally did as well.

Johnny began speaking again, and Angie stopped her kissing. But she stayed on her tip toes, and her arms stayed draped over phantom shoulders.

“In a minute Babe, when I tell you, you’ll pause the tape. Then you can do with me whatever you want. When you’ve had enough, you will hit play and listen to my voice again.”

Angie’s heels went back to the floor, and her arms fell to her sides. Her eyes opened, half lidded. A sensual smile on her face. She sauntered over to the seated Nancy, bent down and paused the tape recorder. She then padded back to her original spot, pantomimed taking Johnny’s hand, and went to the camp bed. She turned, and began again kissing her invisible lover. Then the kissing ended. Angie sat on the bed. Slowly, her legs spread open. Her eyes, closed, and she began to moan and her back arched.

’Oh, Johnny...that’s so good.,..making me so hot.,,,”

Norma smirked. “Whatever his faults, Girls, Johnny knew how to treat a lady, ooh la la.”

The hypnotized audience giggled at their Goddess’s jape.

Angie’s breathing grew faster, her moaning louder. Suddenly her legs went up, as if picked up by invisible hands. Her feet were now higher, now as if her heels were on the phantom’s shoulders. Her hips began moving back and forth, first slowly, then with increasing speed. Her toes splayed out. She began crying out, “Yes.....Yes”, in time with her hip thrusts.

This went on for a surprising amount of time, until Angie’s scream filled the living room.

Norma, laughing, began clapping and got out of her chair. The women joined in her laughing, standing ovation. Angie, oblivious, caught her breath then got off the bed. She walked over to Nancy’s chair, and pushed “play” on the recorder. Johnny’s voice resumed, as Angie returned to the bed, and laid back down, as if cuddling with someone.

”I....hope that was good for you, Babe.”

Norma turned her audience. “It was pretty good for all of us, Johnny.” The women laughed with her.

Angie sighed. “So good, darling.” She looked so happy, so satisfied.

Norma suddenly felt disturbed. Memories thirteen years old filled her mind. When Johnny fucked her as the Nazi doctor filmed them, she had trouble concealing her treachery. He made her feel something, something more then her usual satisfaction in twisting men. She realized how much she had wanted to be curled up next to Johnny, even if he was just a hypnotic illusion. Her jealously began to outweigh her triumph in humiliating Angie Dupuis.

As these dark thoughts distracted Norma, Johnny kept speaking, his voice filled with love.

”Now listen carefully. Let my words sink to the deepest levels of your mind. You are strong, Angie, the strongest person I ever met. You’re stronger than Kenny Dorvak and all of his hypnotism. You’ll always be true to yourself...to Petey...to Trevor.....to Artie....to all the gals who depend on us. Whenever you need me, you need my help, I’ll always be with you.”

Norma heard the love in his voice more than she registered his words. Rage began to rise in her. She found it galling that the gumshoe chose this lowly diner waitress over her. For years, this bitch lived like his queen, while Norma worked as a drab, sexless secretarial drone.

Norma walked quickly to Nancy, grabbed the tape recorder, and threw it against the wall. Johnny was voice was stopped, as the shattered pieces of the recorder fell on the floor.

”Nancy, Dori. With me, now.” Norma’s voice was shrill. The three went over to the camp bed. “Be ready to protect your Goddess. Ladies, you just witnessed the most ridiculous thing you have ever seen. Angie Dupuis is beneath contempt. Gather around, and show this bitch what you think about her.”

The women obeyed, and looked down at Angie, sneers on their faces. Norma kneeled, and whispered in Angie’s ear. Angie whispered back her line of the poem, and her legs straightened, her eyes staring blankly at the ceiling. Norma stood up and spoke, her voice strident.

”Now, Bitch, when I snap my fingers, you’ll wake up, and remember everything. Everything.”

She snapped her fingers.

* * *

Angie lay on the big bed, gazing at her husband’s naked, sleeping body. He was snoozed after making love. She was so happy, so content.....

A disembodied feminine voice whispered into her ear, then she was floating, she felt her lips moving as she automatically responded.

Fingers snapped.

Angie opened her eyes. She sat up, disorientated.

She was surrounded by barefoot women all glaring at her with hatred and contempt. Suddenly, she looked down and saw she was in lingerie, on a bed. Her teddy was soaked with both sweat and.....

Angie remembered everything. She was aghast. Tears poured down her face as she curled up and tried to cover her body with her hands.

But then her humiliation gave way to anger. She looked until she found the smirking face of Norma Breckinridge.

She looked at her enemy with utter hatred, and complete control.

* * *

Norma loved every second of Angie’s devastation. But then, when the Waitress seemed to calm and glare at her, she realized she’d made a huge tactical error.

Angie spoke with supernatural calm:

”Barefoot Norma must listen.”

* * *

Nancy was always smart and decisive. She realized Angie was using a post hypnotic trigger. She knew Angie hated Goddess. She and Dori had been ordered to protect their Goddess.

Angie, realizing she had little time, spewed out:

”Luck, let a gentleman....

Nancy loudly spoke over her:

”Barefoot Angelina must listen.”

Angie’s eyes widened, first filled with dread, then they became blank.

Norma, having not received the entire trigger, began shaking her head and blinking. She looked down at the zombified Angie, and finished her trigger. The Waitress was again enslaved.

Norma’s mind flooded with the realization she’d almost thrown everything away. In a rage, she backhanded Angie, who fell to the floor.

Suddenly, Norma began to shake, emotionally spent. She staggered to the bar, and poured herself more bourbon. She gulped it. When she was calmer, she spoke:

”All right ladies.......that’s enough....fun. Go to your rooms. All except you, Nancy. You’ve earned the right to be in Goddess’s bed tonight.

Norma trudged to the staircase, Nancy following close. The other women dispersed. Angie slowly stood, a red mark on her cheek. She walked to her maid’s room without any emotion or thought.

Johnny stood in the middle of the tiny room. He was now dressed in his usual rumpled suit and fedora hat. He studied her bruised cheek, his face angry. Then, his fury was replaced by affection.

”We are going to beat that conniving piece of shit, Babe.”

Angie looked blankly at him.

”There’s nothing I can do. She is my Goddess. We have spoken the words, and I must....”

”Obey....I know. But you and I....we also spoke the words so you gotta obey me, too.”

That made sense to Angie’s hypnotized mind, so she nodded in agreement.

Johnny smiled his familiar, lopsided grin. “That’s right, Baby, that’s right. Remember what I said. You’re strong, stronger than anything Kenny Dorvak or Norma Breckinridge could ever do to you. And remember, Dorvak never finished what he started with you. You can do this, Baby.”

A tear fell down her face.

”What....What can I do, Johnny? She is my Goddess.”

Johnny gazed into her eyes, commanding.

”Remember....earlier....you saw someone familiar, in the hallway.”

It took a second, then she smiled.

”The electronics guy....Charlie something.”

”That’s the ticket, Babe. Later, you saw him on a ladder, right? Think about what he was probably doing.”

A few moments later, Angie left her room and made her barefoot trek through the darkened mansion. Soon, she stood under the ceiling light fixture in the living room.

She spoke to the light fixture, trying to be both loud enough to be recorded, but not so loud to wake the house.