The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Protocol 14

The unmistakable sound of a violent slap came from the tape recorder speaker.

Trevor shook with rage. Bart was just grateful they had sent Peter to the pool with Daisy. He had bought them swim suits along with changes of clothes when he’d gone out to meet Drake. Thank God Petey didn’t hear what had been done to his mom.

He spoke quietly to Trevor.. “I know this is hard, but Charlie said we have to listen to the very end.”

Trevor inhaled deeply, the nodded his head. There was several minutes with no conversations. Then, they heard Angie’s voice.

”Trevor.....This is Aunt Angie....Mom......remember....I said there was insurance in the glove compartment. It’s a map to Spender’s compound. I put it there in case you had trouble contacting Grayson. Don’t worry about me.....just get Petey and yourself there...they’ll protect you.....keep you safe. Help you. She...”

The tape had reached its end.

”Good thing they gave up watching the Lincoln.” The car was now parked near the motel. He thought for a moment. “I guess Angie didn’t know Grayson Spender got blown up.”

Trevor looked at Bart, then rewound the tape a bit, then hit play again. After the replay, he said:

”She said ’They’ll’. Mom definitely said ‘they’ll’ help us.”

”Even so, how do you know Norma didn’t put her up to it? You know, commanded her to set you up.”

”I...I don’t think so. I mean..... why send us to Nevada? Besides, there was something different in her voice. Maybe being triggered by Uncle Johnny woke something up in her subconscious.”

”Then you gotta do like she said. Get Petey and your girl to the Spender compound.”

There was three knocks, then Daisy and Peter came in the room, sopping wet and laughing.

Trevor looked at his cousin. “Buddy, I need you to get showered and dressed.”

The boy looked like he was going to argue, but then complied. He grabbed some clothes and headed for the bathroom. Once the sound of the shower started, Trevor changed the tape to a recording he’d made of just the music box arrangement of “The International”. He pressed play and spoke.

”Daisy, are you with me?

She dropped her towel.

”Yes, Comrade. I am with you, and I am your barefoot instrument.”

”Comrade Daisy. What is your Cause?”

”To protect Peter Dupuis....keep him safe.” Her voice was utterly servile.

Bart whistled as he stared at the now entranced girl in a bikini. “Man.....not to sound like a dirty old man, but that never gets old.

Trevor ignored him.

”That’s right, Comrade. Now in a minute, I’m going to snap my fingers. You will wake up and get dressed. You will take Petey to Vegas. In the Lincoln’s glove compartment, you’ll find a map....it’ll show you where you’re going.”

He ejected the tape. He put it and the surveillance tapes into a bag. He then quickly scrawled out a note on motel stationary. Once done, he folded it, put it into an envelope, and it joined the tapes in the bag.

”You’ll give this bag to the people at the Spender Compound.”

”Yes, Comrade. I will obey.”

Trevor snapped his fingers. Daisy blinked, not exactly wakening. She took off her bikini and started to dress. Trevor grabbed a piece of motel stationary and began to write.

Bart, embarrassed, looked up at the ceiling as he spoke.

”Trev, you’re not thinking straight. You gotta go with them. It’s too dangerous around here. I’ll let you know when it’s safe to come back. Go.”

Trevor ignored him, and kept writing. Bart sighed.

”Ok....I get it......she’s family. But she’s right. I can’t keep you safe forever around here. The longer....”

Trevor sharply looked up at Bart. There was a fierce look on his face.

”The longer we wait, the more danger Mom is in. You heard Norma, she’s gone full Psycho. We gotta get Mom out of there.”

Bart marveled how much he looked and sounded like his uncle.

* * *

Fatso Carlson desperately wanted to light a cigarette, as he watched the parked Lincoln.

It’d been his idea to lift the watch on the Lincoln, all except for himself. He knew Patterson would have made him if had tried to follow him. But Fatso was smarter than that. That’s why he planted the tracking transmitter on the undercarriage. He figured they were all in the motel, but he wasn’t sure.

He looked over at the delivery van that held some of the Muscle Squad.

He went back to his fantasy of being blown by Miss Va Va Voom.

Then, he saw the girl and the kid exit the motel, headed to the closed supermarket where the Lincoln sat.

”Gotcha” Fatso whispered as he flashed his headlights. He nodded to the others in his car, signaling they should get ready.

* * *

“Cassie...why do we have to go....I want to stay and help Trevor.” He carried the bag. Daisy didn’t answer. Petey tugged on her hand. “I want to help save Mom.”

Daisy, finally stopped and faced the boy.

”You have to trust me Mikey....we got to get out of here now.”

”Mikey? My name is Peter, Cassie.”

Daisy’s hand went to her forehead, her eyes rapidly blinking.

”Cassie....you ok?”

She was about to try and answer when they were bathed in the glare of oncoming headlights. The van stopped between them and the Lincoln. They could hear all of the van’s doors opening.

They were quickly surrounded by four large, burly men. Their leader, a tall bald man in a muscle shirt, spoke as he pointed a 45 at her head.

”In the van, and nobody gets hurt.” He had a Bronx accent.

Daisy had superb training. The Cause had made sure she could handle herself both armed and unarmed. She’d also been taught that her femininity and looks were also potent weapons. Men like these would always underestimate her.

“Please...Please don’t hurt us, Mister....Please.” She managed fake tears.

It worked. Baldy lowered his gun and smiled and approached closer. He reached out to grab her arm when her right foot suddenly came up in an impossibly high and powerful arc. Even though it was bare, her foot was driven hard enough to shove shards of broken sinus bone into Baldy’s brain, instantly killing him. Daisy landed in a crouch. The remaining three thugs were frozen in shock. They had just began to lunge for her when she pulled out the silenced pistol from her back a smooth motion. Soon, their bodies joined Baldy.

Petey stared at her with wide eyes, his mouth hanging open.

”Get in the car, Mikey. We’ll stop when it’s safe...you can change your pants then.”

* * *

Bart and Trevor were making their way to the back of the motel property when they heard the roar of an engine, then the squeal of brakes.

Bart suddenly stopped. “You hear that?“

“We better check on them.....make sure they got away”.

Bart nodded, then they started walking again. They had just past the alcove with ice and soda machines when figures emerged from the shadows behind them.

”Hello, Boys. It’s been a while.” Fatso pointed a pistol to the back of Bart’s head, and blew his brains out. Lights began coming on in the rooms. A thick arm went around Trevor’s neck. He gasped, and sputtered as he was held by another thug.

”You can’t get away ...with this....Fatso.....too.. many....witnesses.”

Carson was down on one knee, confirming Bart was dead. Finally he stood and smiled at Trev.

“Yeah.....you know the cops here about, a little payola from Patty Breckinridge and they don’t worry too much about things. Oh....and......” He moved closer to Trevor. His breath stunk.

“Don’t ever call me Fatso, you hippie fuck.”

Fatso landed a haymaker, and Trevor saw black.

* * *

Norma strode through the mansion, the queen of her realm. No, she thought, the Goddess of her realm. She entered Angie’s room without knocking. There, Sylvia, a Dorvak slave had become a doctor specializing in general surgery, was checking the Waitress’s right cheek. Sylvia wore the white coat of a clinician, but was of course barefoot.

Now that Norma had gotten what she wanted, her anger towards Angie had faded. She hoped she hadn’t permanently disfigured her pretty slave toy. Besides, she still needed the Waitress for her plans.

”Well?” Norma’s voice sounded almost sincerely concerned.

“I don’t think anything’s broken, Goddess. She should just ice it, then use a hot compress.”

”Good, good. Go ahead, Waitress, go do what the good doctor says.”

Angie stood, and curtsied. “Yes, Goddess.” She left the room, and Sylvia gathered up her medical bag.

Norma turned back to the hypnotized surgeon.

”And, Doctor, how’s your other patient? I have so many plans for him.”

Sylvia looked up at her. “He’s doing satisfactory, Goddess. We still have to watch out for infection, but the wound is healing nicely. He’ll probably wake up soon.”

”Well, lets go see him, shall we?”

* * *

Angie was soon busy helping restore the living room. She had a dust pan and brush, and she gathered the pieces of the tape recorder. She found Johnny’s tape, looked around, and hid it in her apron.

* * *

Trevor woke slowly, the pain on his throat sharp. He was on a hospital bed, an I.V. In his arm. He tried to move, but found his arms and legs were tied to the bed.

The door opened and Norma, along with a lady who looked like a doctor, entered.

”So how’s my former master this morning? I hope you don’t have hard feelings.......I do so want us to be friends.”

Trevor immediately thought of a crude answer, but no sound came out of his mouth. The pain in his throat doubled. His eyes widened in panic.

Norma sat on the side of his bed, and tenderly stroked his forehead. Through his pain and fear, he realized his long hair was now shorn to a buzz cut.

”Now now. You didn’t think I’d allow you to trigger me, ever again? I mean I do love me some Frankie, but I’m afraid I’m all finished being anyone’s puppet.”

Sylvia was filling a syringe, and Norma nodded to her. As the doctor injected Trevor through the I.V., Norma continued speaking, her voice filled with something like tenderness.

”Now you just rest. You need to get plenty of rest if you’re going to be my new Johnny Dupuis.”

Trevor silently screamed until the sedative worked.

* * *

Daniel Flanagan stood brooding in front of the large picture window, looking at the Washington Monument. On the books , the luxurious apartment was listed as a “safe house”. It actually served as a comfortable temporary home for high level CIA officers when in town.

The Big Man was disturbed by two phone calls he received in the last few hours. The first was from a “friend” in the Senate. The Watergate Burglary back in June was refusing to go away, and the CIA’s peripheral involvement threatened all sorts of exposure. Though it was highly unlikely, he had nightmarish thoughts of testifying before a Congressional subcommittee about his collection of hypnotized female assassins and spies.

The second call was even worse.

He heard the padding of bare soles, and he turned and admired a more spectacular view.

Comrade Rukiya, formerly Aisha Washington, strode into the room completely nude. There was not an ounce of fat on her body. Her hair had been straightened for a recent operation.

She wrapped her long arms around him, and pressed her fine body close. They kissed

”Come back to bed, Sugar.” She spoke in a throaty whisper.

“This has been fun, but we got to talk.”

Her face pouted. “But Danny....I just want to make you feel good....I love to...”

”Comrade Rukiya, time to go operational.”

She pulled away as her posture straightened. Her arms hung loosely at her sides, and she stared straight ahead.

”I am ready to serve the Cause, Comrade.” She now spoke in a monotone.

The Big Man thought she was even more arousing when she was in trance. To control such a perfect woman was such a turn on, even after all these years. One minute, she was a submissive sex kitten, then with a couple of words she became a perfect killing machine. She had over a hundred kills for the Company. She had another forty or so for a variety of private contracts the CIA didn’t need to know about. She had made him a wealthy man.

She’d even done a few contracts for the other side. Who was he to turn away paying customers just because they were Reds? After all, he was a capitalist.

He continued.

”Do you remember Comrade Daisy?”

”Yes.....back in college...we joined the Cause together.

”Yeah, she’s on an operation, but I’m afraid she’s gone native. I’m sending you to Southern California. You will finish her mission. If you can salvage Daisy as an asset, fine. If not, you’ll terminate her, and whoever else might threaten operational security.”

”Yes, Comrade. I shall obey. Can I expect tactical support?”

He thought before answering. “No, I think not. Let’s do this off the books. With everything going on, better to not involve the suits at Langley.“

”Yes, Comrade.” Aisha stared straight ahead.

He stared at her for a time. “You don’t fly out until noon. Let’s go backoff duty.”

She blinked then smiled, With a cute, confused expression.

”Umm....what were we talking about, Sugar?”

The Big Man smiled and opened his robe. “You were saying something about making me feel good.”

Aisha went to her knees.

* * *

Continents away, a pretty young woman walked purposefully through an underground corridor, her bare soles slapping on the cold polished concrete. She wore the uniform of a turn of the century nurse, complete with long grey skirt, white apron, and a white kerchief on her reddish brown hair A name tag on her upper chest read “Lorna 6748.” On and on she strode, deep in hypnotic trance. Finally, she came to a huge door that automatically slid open for her.

She entered, and stood before a large transparent cylinder. Within was a tall, emaciated body floating in a greenish fluid. Half the body was covered with terrible burn scars.

Surrounding the cylinder were iron pipes and valves. The walls of the chamber were covered with old gauges and levers. Standing before one of these walls stood a young Asian woman. She was dressed identically, except her badge read “Lorna 3942.”

Lorna 6748 joined her at the wall. The gauges were wildly oscillating. She quietly spoke, her tone respectful.

”The Master is active today.”

Lorna 3942 nodded in agreement.

* * *

Back in Southern California, Norma lay between Nancy and Dori, All three were nude and fast asleep. She’d taken a strong dose of Valium to deaden her coke saturated mind. Her closed eyes moved rapidly about, as if she was in a deep dream.

She began talking in her slumber.

”Yes.....yes.....Count........I’m sorry....I just need this....I know....I mustn’t be distracted.....I’ll obey.....just let me have my Johnny.....please....”

Dori began to stir in her sleep, and Norma quieted.

* * *

Epilogue

Dr. Grayson Spender hobbled out onto the porch with his crutches. He looked about until he spotted the boy and the two women looking at the desert sunset. He called out:

”Mother, can I have a word?”

One of the females broke off and walked towards him.

Her once blonde hair was now silver, which she currently wore in a sensible pony tail. She wore a white collared, short sleeve blouse and blue jeans cut above her slim ankles. Her pretty face was amazingly smooth other than a few tiny laugh lines around her eyes. Her feet were pale and flawlessly smooth for a woman who habitually walked around her desert home barefoot.

When she came close enough, Spender started on her.

”We can’t trust that girl, Mother.”

The woman spoke with a cultured, East Coast accent.

”Come on, Grayson. Even if that’s true, then you can’t trust me either. She’s a victim, just like all of us.”

”A victim that came close to blowing up yours truly, Mother.”

”Well, she didn’t, darling.”

Peter came running up, Daisy trailing him. He was very excited.

”We saw a scorpion.....a big black one. It’s ok.....Cassie stepped on it and killed it.”

The older woman smiled at the boy. ”Isn’t that something, dear. She truly is a wonder. Now, please get get inside and wash up for dinner. Grayson has made us his world famous spaghetti and meatballs, and I need to have a word with Cassie and my son.

Peter, feeling truly safe for the first time in days, smiled back at her.

”Ok, Aunt Briar.”

THE END

TO BE CONTINUED IN “THE DORVAK RECKONING”