The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Dorvak Protocol 7

Trevor felt every bump as the black van crossed the desert. Then, suddenly, the ride grew smooth again. After a few minutes, the van descended down a ramp then stopped. Trevor heard the van’s sliding side door open, then rough hands pulled him from his seat. He was then manhandled and made to walk through a cool space, footsteps echoing off concrete. Finally, his “escort” stopped him, and Trevor heard a heavy door unlock and open. He was pushed inside, then down onto a hard wooden chair. His handcuffed hands were pulled onto a wooden table. Trevor heard and felt a small chain being snaked through the cuffs and thus secured to the table.

There was an odd crackling noise, like a radio not properly tuned to a station.

Trevor was blinded by bright light as the hood was roughly pulled from his head. As he recovered from the sudden glare, he saw he was in a concrete chamber lit by fluorescent ceiling lights. The rough hands then removed his gag. The Big Man, in his black suit and tie, then walked around the table and sat across from Trevor and stared at him. A large manila envelope sat on the table near him.

Trevor tried to keep his terror out of his voice.

”I want a lawyer........I’m not saying anything...I want a lawyer.”

The Big Man responded by opening the envelope. He pulled out black and white photographs, then showed them one by one. Each was grainy and taken from a distance, but Trevor could still make out himself and the various young men he’d help smuggle to Canada for Daisy’s friends. The last was the campus bomber.

The Big Man finally spoke.

”You want a lawyer? Fine. We have more pictures, plus wiretaps, informants and a lot more to make it a quick trial. What we don’t have, we’ll just make up. But I’m not arresting you....not yet anyway. When we’re done here, you’ll be released. We’re about ten miles from the highway....you’ll probably make it. But there’s another problem.

You’re in an old command bunker under the jurisdiction of the Atomic Energy Commission. The Army did a lot of above ground testing around here for over a decade. That was a while ago, but it’s still pretty hot around here, if you know what I mean. The radiation count won’t immediately kill you. But they tell me radiation poisoning is cumulative. If you’re planning on strolling out......well, you won’t be feeling too chippy at your trial...assuming you make it.”

”You want something...what do you want from me?”

”You’re late uncle kept some interesting documents. A ledger and some scientific papers. I can speak for Uncle Sam and say if you get us those papers, all the evidence against you stays buried. You go back to your comfy pinko life....I don’t even give a shit if you go back to running traitors over the Border. I leave you, your fucked up family, your commie friends free. Just get me those papers. Hell, we can even talk money.....a reward from your grateful government.”

”How the hell am I going to get them? I don’t even know....”

”They’re in his office safe, but I think you know that, Dupuis. I know you and your hot piece of an aunt are close as thieves. Look, I know you want to do the right thing for her. The Dorvak papers are too big for her...or you. No matter what you think about us, there are worse people desperate to get their hands on the process. And they won’t give you the choices I’m giving you. Face it, Dupuis, the Dorvak Protocol would be safer with us.”

He then stood, then walked to the door behind Trevor.

”Take your time....but not too much.”

Trevor heard the Geiger Counter ticks. The panic now filled his voice.

“OK...I SAID OK....Get me out of here... Ill do it.”

The Big Man smiled. He turned, and unlocked the cuffs. Trevor rubbed blood back into his hands. He regained some confidence.

”Nice trick, using a Geiger Counter recording to scare me.”

The Big Man bent down and pulled something from under table then set it in front of Trevor. The Geiger Counter was now a lot louder. Trevor stared at it.

”Make yourself comfortable, Dupuis. Your ride should be here soon.”

* * *

The Big Man’s smile faded as soon as the door closed behind him and he walked into the outer office. He turned to another man dressed in fatigues at a field radio.

”What the hell? The Asset is an hour late. We can’t stay here too much longer.”

”The second outpost just reported. Five minutes out, sir. Sir.....you know you can’t trust him. Why don’t we just send in a team.”

”Orders are orders. They want this done quietly, and we can assume the Dupuis woman is on her guard now. He wants to try an inside job. We’ll just have to trust the Asset to keep him in line.

The door to the corridor opened. The Big Man looked at the new arrival and smiled, then reached into his jacket.

”You took you’re sweet time. Sit down....I need to brief you on your new mission.”

* * *

Trevor paced next to the table, trying to come up with a plan. The idea of anyone, Uncle Sam included, getting the full power of the Dorvak Protocol seemed so wrong. Sure Uncle Johnny and Aunt Angie had used it, but mostly for the good of past victims. The idea of a new army of soulless women programmed to obey any command was morally repugnant. He himself had felt the temptation to take advantage of a hypnotized woman, and he knew he was better than the people squeezing him.

But his eyes kept falling on the incriminating photos.

After about an hour, Trevor was again seated, asleep with his face buried in his arms. He woke with a start when the door suddenly open. His half asleep mind stared at the figure in door.

”Trev.....Baby.....are you all right?” Daisy’s face was filled with concern. Not waiting for his answer, she ran in, her bare soles making slapping sounds on the concrete. She threw her arms around him and smothered him with kisses.

”Baby...I was so worried about you....Are you hurt?” She spoke breathlessly between kisses.

Trevor at first was glad to see her. Then he was worried that she was in custody. But when his mind fully woke, he realized that this show of emotional concern and affection were not like the Daisy he knew. That Daisy would be telling him to say nothing to the “Pigs”. He pushed her back, though her arms remained wrapped around him.

”What are you doing here, Daisy....what the hell’s going on?”

She didn’t answer but strained to keep kissing him.

A sardonic laugh filled the room. The Big Man entered the room.

”I knew you were a smart boy. Daisy, that’s enough for now. Stand up straight, and rest for a time.”

Trevor watched stunned as she firmly disengaged herself and straightened. Her face was relaxed and blank, and she rarely blinked.

”Daisy?” He stood up, then waived his hand in front of her face. She didn’t react. Realization dawned on him, then rage.

”FUCKING BASTARD......”

Trevor suddenly whirled and launched himself at the Big Man. He got about two feet before Daisy’s right hand chopped down at the point where his neck met his right shoulder.

All went black.