The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Dr ZEUS MESMER’S DYNAMIC BODY PROGRAM

PART SIX: Hero of the Beach?

“Mac’s gone.”

Ford’s words were dull, uninterested but absolute as he addressed the timid crowd of swimsuit-clad gorgeous barely-legal girls gathered on the beach before him.

Yeeessss~ Master! I always knew that you were better than him.” Marnie gushed wrapping herself joyfully around his side, her bare perky tits and cum-pooched belly pressing into his bulky hip.

“Can we leave now?” A tall blonde asked timorously, one of the volley-ball players Ford guessed. He let his eyes roam up and down her body as she shivered under his leering attention and her nipples responded visibly, stiffly tenting her tiny two-piece.

“Of course not, you stupid airhead!” Marnie crowed as she began stroking Ford’s mammoth manhood and sneered towards the blushing blonde, “There’s a new Boss of the beach and you bitches are going to learn to love it.“

Ford’s cock jerked from her smooth, graceful strokes and a thick streamer of hot cum splattered in the sand at the athletic knock-outs’ feet. She just groaned as her nose—and the noses of all the girls around her—began to twitch and her eyes were dragged down to the dense white puddle shining a few inches away from her toes.

“I for one, do not wish to leave.” A smoothly accented voice stated, “Not yet at least. Not until I have what I want...”

It was Gabriela, sauntering out of that crowd like she was on a runway in Paris. Her stupendously long golden legs flashing as her small feet crossed in front of her at every step. Her olive skin shined like it had been polished under the stylish wrap-around swimwear that hugged her trim form and clung to her stellar contours.

She stopped a few feet in front of him and posed with a hand on her cocked hip, flipping her long glossy curtain of midnight black hair. She tilted her elegant jawline, a smirk twitched at full, luscious lips and a challenging gleamed in her dark almond eyes. Ford’s monstrous cock strained at the sight of her heavenly aspect and sinful expression.

“Dr Zeus Mesmer... Truly?” She raised a finely manicured brow in question.

“Yeah, you know anything about him?” Ford asked, getting to his feet and pushing Marnie to one side. He wasn’t gentle about it and Marnie only moaned hotly as she was sent sprawling to the ground. He wanted this saucy Latin Goddess on her back and splayed wide for-

“Only rumors... but that’s not who you should be asking me about.” Gabriela teased dancing lightly away from his huge outstretched hands then laughed at his growl of impatience. “Have you ever heard of Ayds? ...or perhaps Zsa Zsa Gabor?”

His hands caught her and this time she didn’t pull away. Instead she gave herself to him, stepping in and letting his raging, apple-sized tip slide up her silky smooth belly, and into the deep cleft beneath her out-thrust bulging cleavage as she pressed herself against his cliff-side frontage.

Immaculately tall as she was, her head didn’t even reach his chin but she whispered exotically up to him never-the-less.

“Glamor Girl; that was the name of the regiment I followed to become as you see me today.” She purred and Ford felt the heat of her breath on his neck. She smelled like coconut oil, night-blooming jasmine and sex, who was this woman? Ford’s tremendous cock was straining fit to do him injury if he didn’t take her soon.

“You said you wanted something?” He groaned as she began to shimmy her angelic body in small sinuous dance-like motions against his throbbing length.

Her skin was so impossibly smooth that it felt friction-less against his bulging, veiny shaft. He grunted as she coaxed a hot jet of man-seed from him. It blew up between her thick rolling mounds and darkened the fabric tightly-stretched across her great globular tits.

“Yes, I thought that perhaps Mac had it but clearly he didn’t.” She husked up at him in a sultry moan, then drew in a long luxurious breath, clearly relishing the smell of him on her skin. “No matter, I am completely certain now that you have what I need.”

Around them the women of the beach were crumbling like sand castles before the tide. Once scared young faces were now pictures of desire as they gnawed wantonly on full bottom lips or traced long fingers along tender skin.

The tentative blonde from earlier was on her knees—along with two other volleyball teammates—rubbing her face in the shiny pool on the sand. They grunted and mewled, scooping it up in trembling fingers to run it across their stunning faces and slender throats like dirty lotion.

“A missing element or perhaps reagent is the better term...” Gabriela moaned, pressing her tight, intoxicating body closer to Ford as she dipped artistically painted fingernails into her bronzed cleavage to scoop out long strings of his sticky cum. “The Charles Atlas Method that Mac practiced was inferior...

She raised her gooey fingertips to her nose and inhaled, rubbing the thick, viscous seed between delicate thumb and index.

“...because he didn’t understand the importance of supplementation.“

She layered that final word in molten lust then slipped her sticky fingers over her softly parted lips and slowly sucked the dainty digits clean with eyes half-lidded in heady bliss.

Mmmmm... I can taste it. That liquid potential- nnnrgh!

Her words were cut off abruptly when Ford gathered a great palmful of his copious free-flowing cum and casually smeared it across her gorgeous gloating face.

“You talk a lot for a girl who needs her mouth filled.” He grunted as he wrapped an overgrown arm around her lissome waist and latched onto her lush round ass to drag her up his towering frame.

His pearly spend thickly plastered her glowing complexion. It clung to her narrow brows and long curled lashes, a golf ball of white drooped from her elegant nose and bubbles around her shocked lips where they basted shut the viscous wobbling mass.

Mmmurlp...” Gabriela gurgled as her pink tongue swam hungrily across her caked lips and a heavy dollop abseiled from her shapely chin into her splattered gravity-defying cleavage in a ropey line.

Ford’s insatiable shaft twitched powerfully as the barely-eighteen fashion queen shuddered and quaked against its meaty length, nearly knocking her backwards if not for his iron grip on her. Her alluring tropical aroma perfumed the air as her firm, silken thighs twitched and squeezed together in a sudden crush of pleasure.

“Let them watch. Show them who owns you now, girl.” Ford’s voice was like the grating of a freight train on steel rails as he negligently tore the designer swimwear from the young models show-stopping body.

“Sim Sehnor, por favor- please... Please take me, fill me...” Gabriela burbled as he lifted and turned her, manipulating her body like a pliable plaything in his grasp.

Her arching back laid against his massive chest as his hands clutched her smooth legs, his huge fingers encircling the taut, sleek muscles of her thighs. He spread them open like a butterfly’s wings unveiling her pristine, plush pussy to the crowded beach.

Then he lowered Gabriela’s writhing body onto the shaft of his mountainous rugged manhood until she sat astride the base as though straddling a steel girder. Her puffy, glistening folds parted as her diminutive weight settled and she groaned in animal need. She reached out and fumbled madly for Ford’s hefty, dribbling tip swaying in the midday sunlight a foot out in front of her.

She squealed in delight as her graceful hands clasped his searing flesh and fresh wads of his prodigious precum erupted into the air, arcing and landing amid the audience of preening, fawning beach bunnies like volley fire. Gabriela’s pelvis tucked in and her hips rolled as she ground her aching cunt down on the meat of Ford’s unyielding, unbending titanic cock. She writhed against him, her muscled stomach rolling as though riding a hobby horse. Her juices coated the base as the watching women began licking and kneading the precious prize of his shot load into nubile bodies, sticky lips and shining skin.

Their chorus of soft moans and hot gasps rose in decadent harmony to Gabriela’s own sweet refrain, her voice a clear clarion call of desperate longing cutting through it all.

Nnnnnrgh! Por favor... please- pleeease~ Sehnor! Master... I can taste it... I n-need what only you can g-give me... oh foda-se!

Her bucking thighs clamped tight around the tree-branch of Ford’s cock sprouting lasciviously from between her long legs. Her head was thrown back until she could look up at him with wild eyes and a big mad grin on her dripping face. Her big bare tits bounced and careened about on her chest as she increased her riding pace. Her elegant hands stroking and fondling the angry head of his cock even as she tried to wrench it upwards towards her face.

Such was the gulf in his strength and her size that she ended pulling herself down onto Ford’s gigantic meat instead until she was hunched over it with her tongue waggling to lick at its slick tumescence.

She was sobbing out gasps and panted breaths until her questing lips finally reached the tip and locked over it. Her warm tongue lapped and bathed the sensitive, engorged tissue and drank down the steady flow that bubbled constantly from him. All as she humped and smeared her convulsing twat against him.

“That’s right, drink it down. Like a Good Girl.” Ford crooned in a voice like the idling engine of a truck. “Get yourself nice and ready for me to take that Good Girl pussy of yours.”

Mmmmhmmm!” Gabriela hummed out her elated agreement even as her mouth was flooded to bursting with a hot wave of his inestimable seed.

It ruptured the tight seal of her bruised lips even as she swallowed hard and practically inhaled all she could. Her eyes rolled back as her pretty pussy gushed at the divine taste of him. Then loud moans and girlish whimpering reached them both.

“You can’t waste any of it Steph, catch those sloppy seconds then thank my Master for feeding you his scraps.“

Gabriela blinked, kneeling below her was the athletic American girl Steph that she had displaced when she stole that other disappointment of a man’s attention. Behind her stood a petite leering brunette with a knee in the blonde’s back and fist in her platinum hair guiding her upturned face to catch the spill of spent cum and cooling spit oozing down around her.

“That’s right, lap it up you haughty bitch. You always thought yourself better than the rest of us.” The spiteful girl jeered and giggled, the action made her disproportionately swollen belly ripple and slosh on her otherwise lithe dancer’s body. “Soon you’ll be just another brainless bimbo cocksleeve for my big daddy Master to fuck full of his yummy cummy and throw away soaking wet... Now thank him!“

Fucked full...

Mmmnnormph! Fffwaank moo mafffster...

Gabriela’s own womb felt desolately empty at that moment. A yawning, gaping chasm within herself that needed to be filled. Then big hands were hooked under her trembling knees and she was hoisted skywards with an excited squeal.

“I’m gonna split you in two, you hot slut!” Ford bellowed as he spread her dangling legs wide and slid her hot sex up his gargantuan pole.

Her soaked pussy thrilled at the fabulous friction of every bump and vein, leaving a wet smear up his length until the huge head was prodding at her flooded entrance. Her feet hung high in the air and her knees were held level with her armpits as she tried impatiently to rock her strong hips and peachy ass to take him in. He was sooo~ tremendously big that Gabriela wasn’t sure how-

Nnnnnnnrgh!

Her smokey dark eyes bugged outwards and all her breath left her in a whoosh as he pressed forcefully up into her sopping folds. She was wetter than she had ever been and her legs were parted wide as they could go in a hanging side split but still she struggled to accept his enormity. She could almost hear her pelvis creak as Ford fed inch after endless pussy-crushing inch up into her straining, gaping snatch and her mouth gaped like a landed cod when he finally, brutally pressed against the opening to her womb.

Fuuuck~ but you’re a tight little cunt!” Ford roared as he gave his hips an experimental twitch that made Gabriela cry out in pained ecstasy.

“G-Glamor Girl- umf... Exercises...” She blurted in breathless explanation.

She had never in her wildest dreams believed she could feel so full. Her velvety walls were stretched to their very limits, her g-spot completely crushed against his dominating girth and she could feel his thundering heartbeat in every sparking nerve of her over-taxed pussy. Panting and looking down she could see a bulge in her once-smooth belly where he invaded her peerless body and ran her carefully manicured fingers over it well pleased. Then Gabriela groaned when she realized that well over half of his jutting monster cock was still outside her.

Moooore~ please Sehnor! I-I can take m-more...” She gulped even as racking shudders of carnal rapture coursed through her.

Gabriela was fast becoming the ultimate size queen.

The beach-going hotties surrounding them had devolved to opening pawing at themselves and each other now. The blonde volleyball team was a writhing mass of long limbs, perky bouncing tits and smacking lips as they tried to lick each other clean of any stray cum on each other’s gorgeous bodies. A stunning redhead with milky skin and a deliciously full booty was feverishly eating out a tall willowy Asian girl lying with her back arched over a sun lounger. A pair of mahogany skinned, dark haired knock-outs who might have been twins were making out passionately and teasing each other with long skillful fingers as they mewled into the sloppy kiss.

Without Ford’s prompting the beach had relinquished its picture perfect vineer of summer fun and descended into a carnal debauch worthy of the ancient Roman emperor Nero. Marnie looked back at the wriggling, moaning masses with an evil glint in her emerald eyes as she looked up at Gabriela splitting herself open on her Masters glorious dick like a stuck pig.

“Greedy girl, you’ll take whatever Master gives you.” Marnie snapped irritably as she manhandled Steph by the hair and pushed her glistening wet cover-girl face onto his swollen seed-matted balls. “There bitch, now lick them clean. What do you say?”

Fank moo Maaffta...” Steph slurred around a mouthful of taut throbbing ballsack. Her eyes looked dazed and droopy, her stunning features growing slacker the more of his juices she swallowed. Just another cum-drunk fuck-pet in the end...

Holding Gabriela’s gorgeous body aloft, Ford pulled his brutally wide hips back, relishing the vice-lick grip of Gabriela impaled on his raw riotous dick-flesh before pushing up into her again. Harder. Deeper.

He forced her apart, battering his way into her constricting twat as he sunk her further down than before, adding a few more cunt-distending inches to her shrieking delight. He could feel her coiling internals flex then shift to accommodate him and grunted in surprise.

Gabriela let out a shallow chuffing sound akin to winded laughter and tilted her head way back to grin triumphantly up at him. Locks of her dark, wavy hair clung to her slimy face.

“Glamor... Girls- mmmph! C-can always... Take all of th-their maaaan~!

Her words ended in a long ululating cry of ecstatic victory as the sinewy barrier within her parted and she buried him all the way down the base. A torrent of her hot juices sprayed out from their joining, dousing Steph liberally as Gabriela’s firm, bubbly ass basically pushed the blonde’s feasting head into his baseball sized jewels.

“Can you... feel it Sehnor? My G-Glamor Girl body- ha... reshaping itself for you? Mold my p-pussy to take only your huge ungh... Zeus Mesmer Dynamic cock!” She elated as Ford redoubled his grip on her legs and began jack-hammering her writhing, sinful body onto his cock at a reckless pace.

Her control of her words grew firmer as her slick walls stretched, reformed and swirled around his plunging, plundered behemoth pole. Her face remained raised looking at him with gleaming, ravenous eyes lit by some blazing fire within that threatened to consume them both.

“Only you will be able to f-fill me full, only you will be able t-to utterly satisfy me, only that- mmmph... amazing cock can make me howl from now on!“

She was a bucking blur as Ford began to thrust up into each downward pull of her hips. Her glossy curtain of ebony hair flailed, her ass smacked loudly against his pelvis and she rolled herself back into each brutal penetration with licentious grace. Her hands clawed at her overflowing tits and pressed hard against the bulge that distorted her bronzed flesh up to her ribs until he could feel it within her.

“So feed me what I need, please Sehnor. Fill me with your steamy, sticky supplement. I can smell it, I’ve tasted it. I know you have what I desire, so give it to me!“

Ford didn’t know what she was talking about and didn’t care. He was going to mark and claim this incredible woman make her his own and bloat every inch of her ridiculous, uncanny body with his geysering manseed until it spewed out her fucking ears! He was seeing through a red haze as his nuts flexed like twin stress-balls under Steph’s sloppy licks and kisses then he soared to his peak.

“Then fucking take it, Girl! Show me how much you of my fucking cum you can bear.”

“YES ehnor! Yes, yesyesyeayes~!

Slamming her down to the hilt on his ridged lancing cock he unleashed a great flood of his molten jism deeper than any man should rightfully be inside her spasming pussy.

The toppling young women of the beach all squealed and groaned in horny harmony as an invisible wave seemed to wash out from the mightily coupling pair to crash down upon them. Slender thrusting hips arched up, humping at the air, while others hunched over themselves quaking above fingers buried deep in squirting snatches. Tongues lolled and eye-lids fluttered as dozens of young fertile pussies gaped as if begging to be filled in sweetest anguish.

Ford pumped and pumped long loads and heavy wads of his fountaining cum into a wriggling, giggling Gabriela. One bulky hand gripped her hip and the other the back of her neck to keep her from being forced off his meat by pure force of released liquid pressure directly into her womb. He kept pouring himself into her expecting to see her flat stomach swell until her belly-button popped like a turkey timer. It didn’t...

Instead her thighs began to thicken, her juicy ass bubble even further out and her already large chest balloon out to a greater, more erotic magnitude. Her smooth hips broadened under this grasp even as her waist remained trim and her limbs lithely slender. In front of Ford’s astonished eyes her body drank in his ceaseless seed and took on an extreme hourglass proportion.

When it was finally over Gabriela leaned back against his hulking chest and turned her head to rest a flushed sticky cheek against his rocky shoulder. Ford was still rock hard inside of her, how could he not be when her silken walls continued to caress and pull at his eternal manly totum even as Gabriela gave her fat new ass a playful little twerk...

Mmmhmmm~ obrigado Senhor... How did you like your new Glamor Girl?“

Ford just dropped to his knees with her onto the sand. He grossly overshadowed her as he pushed her beaming face down into a stray beach towel. She kept her strong wide hips high in the air though and sliding forward, Ford started fucking her again...

* * *

Ford was buggering Steph again, across an open cooler. She had been bending down to grab a cold drink when he had unceremoniously walked up behind her and pushed his eternal mammoth erection hard into her puckered back-passage.

“Please Ford-Daddy, go a little deeper? I can handle a bit more of your huge, hard...“

She was pleading and moaning for him as always as her bare tits sloshed about with the half melted ice and bobbing beverages. Her nipples were diamond hard and she shuddered in a chain of lightning quick climaxes beneath his ginormous body.

Still he didn’t give her all of his length, he was gradually training each of the girls to take his immense size but none of them were even close yet. None but one that was, but it didn’t stop them from begging.

“You take what you are given, whore and stop whining. All I want to hear from you is how much you love my hard dick up your ass.”

“I do love it Ford-Daddy, I love it sooo~ much when you stretch out my little pucker and fuck my bowels full of your hot...“

Her burbling continued as Ford pounding her cheerleader fit rear-end into a new shape. She was his favourite butt-slut, there was something very satisfying about reaming the once-haughty college queen in her most sacred hole until she screamed his name.

“It’s not a punishment anymore if she enjoys it.” Grumbled a hoarse voice off to one side.

Marnie lay beneath the twins watching him keenly as his cooling spend dribbled in great ropes from her lips, nostrils and chin. They were stacked three high naked atop each other in a tower of pliable, fuckable flesh with the petite brunette on the bottom. The mahogany skinned sisters—they had told him they were Lebanese Pinterest models, as if Ford cared—were fucked senseless with pools of their combined fluids flowing from their yawning, battered cunts to coat their toned asses, rounded hips and bronzed thighs.

Marnie had volunteered to play bottom, struggling to breath under their combined weight as he plowed them into blissful fuck-puddles and groaning for him to “choke his Bad Girl with his massive Master dick” until she passed out.

So he did, though he had needed to squat and stoop pretty low before he could cram his impossibly turgid, girthy length down her eager young esophagus. Blasting ever more of his limitless potency directly into her whopping cum-ball belly. Marnie waddled bowlegged under the weight of it nowadays. Ford didn’t mind, his Bad Girl was always down for anything her Master desired, the more filthy or depraved the better in her eyes.

Meu amor, you have some new arrivals...“

Gabriela’s voice called, her voice rich and lusty with her endless desire to please him.

She reclined luxuriously naked but for a large pair of mirrored shades on a cushioned beach lounge. A hugely cum-inflated Lizzy alternated from rubbing coconut oil onto the golden skin of her generous thighs to dropping her pretty face between them to lick Ford’s latest load from Gabriela’s plump exposed pussy.

Gabriela’s body had taken on salacious dimensions beyond that of the most extreme porn-star. Her ass, thighs, hips and tits were gargantuan, almost exploding from her body while her stomach remained a smooth flat expanse, her waist cartoonishly small and her arms as gracefully slender as the model she had once been.

No matter how many times she took his entire stupendous immensity into herself, no matter how much he emptied his vast reservoirs of his manseed into her she just shivered in heavenly climax and whispered hotly to him for more.

Ford was her new supplement, every cell in his body—most especially his boundless semen—was so saturated in Dr Zeus Mesmer’s lab tested formula that he alone could supply her with what she wanted.

Zsa Zsa Gamore’s Glamor Girl fitness regiment had been designed to be a women’s alternative to Dr Zeus Mesmer’s own male program. It too came with an outdated workout booklet and a small brown bottle of ’Ayds’ brand diet pills in the mail one day. No stamps or address, just Gabriela’s name on the nondescript packaging.

She had been a sorry-looking teenager living in the poor slums of Sao Paulo when it arrived. With no prospects and no hope she had diligently followed the age-old program and in less than a few weeks raised herself to up-and-coming fashion starlet status with exciting new opportunities being offered from all sides.

But like Ford she had hit an impassable wall. She had finished the last of her supplements and, unlike Ford, she didn’t know where to refill her prescription. But now she was gorgeous, gaining fame and wealth was flowing to her never before. People were throwing themselves at her feet to accommodate her mildest whims so she had employed their ready compliance to search...

No, to hunt.

She followed rumors of Dr Mesmer’s experiments with the U.S. Army back in World War II and learnt how he had been dismissed in disgrace after the results had been... “Far outside of project parameters”. So much of the information had been filed away under top secret clearance levels or outright redacted but incandescent beauty such as Gabriela’s opened otherwise locked doors.

The trail had led her to California, searching for anyone that might have information related to the mysterious Dr Mesmer and his dubious experiments when she had found Mac.

Mac hadn’t been one of Dr Mesmer’s test subjects, she had been disappointed to learn but he was something akin to it. The product of a different workout method and Mac had even known of the existence of several other such body-sculpting techniques but lacked any details on anything beyond his own precious Charles Atlas Dynamic Tension program.

So Gabriela had been preparing to leave—being somewhat amused when Mac had tried to snare her with his enthralling charm like the other mundane beauties on the beach—when Ford had appeared.

That was a moment of purest divine serendipity.

She had suspected it the moment she saw him. His superlative physique was light-years beyond what mere mortals could hope to attain. Then he confirmed it. He was a bona fide Zeus Mesmer creation and she had smelled the truth of it rolling off his skin in pungent waves. He was massive, his body a twisted mosaic of distorted muscle and Gabriela had found him irresistible.

She saw in him a kindred spirit who had broken the shackles of human limitation and transcended. Just as she was searching for a way to do the same and he was practically oozing with that unexplainable something that she was missing since she finished her mysterious diet supplements.

...and now she too was transcendence itself. Bouyed up to a new definition of feminine perfection on a bottomless sparkling ivory ocean of her mestre’s heavenly cum.

The médicos and other varied experts coldly classified it as BDD; Body Dysmorphia Disorder.

Gabriela called it aspiration.

Uuum, Hi? We heard... I mean- is this the beach?“

Three stunning college coeds in stylish, if risque swimwear stood at the bottom of the trail looking about in expressions that ranged from nervous to terrified. As well they might be...

Scattered across the sand were dozens of barely-legal, supremely sexy and thoroughly fucked girls just like them. They lay sprawled across bunched up beach towels, hung limply over the sides of toppled sun-chairs or piled haphazardly atop each other on beach mats.

They all glistened in the sun.

Each and every one of them shined and dripped with more than tanning oil, ocean spray or perspiration. It leaked heavy and white from their every hole, thickly coated their smooth skin and rounded out their young bellies tremendously.

A sky-blue water cooler fell from the arms of a curvy little red-head in a daisy yellow skirtini as Ford pulled himself out of Steph’s cavernous asshole with a loud sucking shlorp!

“No, not done yet—” The panting blonde protested weakly even as her trembling legs collapsed under her but Ford had dismissed her from his thoughts already.

He strode manfully up to the three girls, brutally naked with his solid, dripping member pointing straight out from him like a meaty lance. They were frozen in place like small critters hypnotized by the stare of a dancing cobra but already their bodies were reacting to his sheer over-whelming masculine presence. Hardening nipples began to show under the thin fabric of their bikinis and one of them—a tall dark-skinned bombshell with spectacular long shapely legs—unconsciously licked her lips.

Ford bent and picked up the heavy cooler in one hand. A cold drink would be refreshing. He eyed the three girls with the same level of scrutiny as a butcher might size up a side of beef. One of the girls dropped an adjustable tripod designed to hold her phone.

“Yeah, this is the place.” He grunted, his great cum-drizzling tip swinging so close to the young trio it leaked his thick pre-cum onto their small, sandalled feet. He gestured out towards the small stretch of sand with its mess of littered beach gear and even messier, softly moaning denizens.

“Find a spot and get comfortable, you’re going to want to stay a while.”

THE END