The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drone Metastasis

Chapter Four

It felt good to be Suited. He breathed in deeply, letting the gas carry him into the proper frame of mind. He was a guard. His only duty was to keep Her safe.

His body moved autonomously as he followed his Queen, matching his steps to hers through the Gestalt. Two other guards walked on either side of Her, black, menacing Drones ready to tackle anyone trying to attack their Queen.

Not that it was likely for any attacks to happen here, inside one of her outposts. Still, it was always a good idea to keep one’s guard up. In his case, it was a requirement. The gas in his lungs focused him utterly on his duty, and the plastic globe Installed in the back of his mouth linked him to the Gestalt and the other Drones around him.

They worked together, following a master plan with perfect coordination. Anyone attacking them would have a difficult time, as anything one of them noticed would be communicated to all of them in a blink.

They passed through an operations area, Suited Drones hard at work at their consoles. There was little resistance remaining in the region, but what little there was could still be dangerous. It was their duty to detect it and stamp it out.

A large map on the far wall indicated their current operations. Areas in red were occupied by Hive. Areas in blue were still contested. Every day the red inevitably spread, tendrils spinning out like threads in a neural network. Wires infiltrating the fabric of everyday life, thickening until they became steel rods threaded throughout society. Wrapped so tightly around the core regions that even military force would be unable to remove them.

His Queen was in charge of this region, and she was in his charge. Nobody would stop her from accomplishing Her goals. He would see to it.

The rubber hose attached to his gas mask flexed as he breathed, a calming rhythm that kept him in check. No need to get excited here. The resistance had never before managed to put together a raid on their main base.

His Queen hummed with pleasure as she swayed on platform boots, heels striking against tile. The latex shirt she wore contained cut outs for her breasts, allowing the perfect spheres to spill out into the solid grip of her black, leather corset.

As she walked, the golden bauble that pierced her belly button swayed back and forth, the end of a delicate chain resting above her bare snatch. Her emerald green shorts gripped her thighs tightly, but an opening at her crotch allowed free access to her privates.

His eyes naturally wanted to follow her swaying butt, but the gas kept his thoughts on course, looking for threats. She was desirable and enticing, yes, which was why the resistance would want to take her out. She was too valuable a target to give up. Hive would keenly feel the loss of one of Her most productive subjects.

He gripped the shock prod in his hand tightly, almost hoping that an enemy would reveal itself so he could deal with them. That was the only way he would be able to assuage his insistent arousal.

His Queen marched on, heels clacking loudly. Leaving the operation room behind, they arrived at a conversion lab. Drones clad in yellow attended female figures locked to operating chairs.

One of them walked up to a console and moved a dial, moving two suspended lights in close to mesmerize her victim. The fingers on her other hand caressed a joystick, moving an extending arm in close to the prone woman’s mouth.

Four robotic claws moved out from the tubular device, pressing against her lips. They prized her flesh aside, jamming between her teeth and cranking her jaw open. The cylindrical device pushed inwards, jamming inside her mouth.

The woman’s body jumped on the table, arms splayed to her sides. The attending Drone smiled, backing up and turning to face her Queen.

“The Implantation goes well, Mistress. Their last unsuccessful attack yielded several of their leaders who are currently undergoing conversion.”

“Good,” said the Queen, stepping forward to examine the prone woman, who was moaning pitifully. “It won’t be long before they understand that they are under new management. Replaced.”

She ran a finger over the hip of the newly Implanted slave. Zach could feel the touch through the Gestalt, the new Drone’s consciousness linking to him through her new Interface.

“This one was particularly troublesome, was she not? A leader of sorts?”

The yellow Drone bowed gently in assent. “She attempted to kill herself before our robots could capture her, but she was not successful.”

“Too bad for her, but good for Hive. We should show her how Hive treats her obedient Drones.”

His Queen glanced at two other new Drones on other tables, whose bodies’ jerked as they were also Implanted. “I think my guards should have the pleasure. It is good for them to work off their excess energy.”

She gestured at Zach and the other two guards. “Mount them, Drones. Show them what it is like to belong to Hive.”

Zach breathed faster as it dawned on him what she was commanding. He could not disobey his Queen, but he didn’t want to, either.

He could see the other guards obeying the command out of his peripheral vision, but he only had eyes for the Drone he was about to fuck.

Climbing onto the table, he shoved his shock prod back into his belt and unzipped his pants, his cock springing free. Since becoming a Hive Drone, he found that he was always at the ready. Ready to fuck on command.

The Drone on the bed had relaxed back, watching him in a daze. He slipped his length inside her snatch, thrusting roughly as he leaned back to push himself all the way in. He unlocked his helmet and slid it open, blue gas escaping into the room in a small cloud.

Leaning forward, he pressed his rubbery chest against her breasts. This allowed him to run his hands through her hair, which would soon be removed, and kiss her lips. They tasted delicious, and familiar.

Confused, he pushed himself back to take in her features more carefully, pumping his dick inside her. She was biting her lip and had her eyes closed, writhing, but she seemed even more familiar now.

He brushed a lock of hair away from her face and his heart thrummed. This was his sister’s friend, Simone! He had dreamed of fucking her for ages, but she had always given him a cold shoulder when he had seen her in passing.

Now here she was, getting her brains fucked out by a Hive Drone. By him.

She was a Drone herself, or soon would be. The sensation of his slow fuck rattled through her body. The Gestalt must be messing with her mind, enhancing the sensations.

He had a hard time holding himself back. This was his duty. To fuck on the command of Hive. To enforce Her will.

He just hadn’t imagined that Hive would force him to fuck his sister’s best friend!

Still, there was a faint sense of deja vu, as if he had done something similar before. He felt a bit dizzy, wishing for more of the blue gas to calm himself down.

Gritting his teeth, he focused on his task. He was doing as he was commanded. He was obedient.

Even so, he looked up as he reached climax, staring into the face of his Queen as his semen gushed into Simone. He jerked in embarrassment as he recognized his Queen’s face. She wore a metal collar labeled ‘Q03,’ but that wasn’t what bothered him. His Queen looked like Zoe.

* * *

Her hips vibrated as another orgasm blasted through her brain, but she took no notice. Her mind was too busy sucking down the instructions fed into it via the display.

She took another breath of the hazy gas, swollen blue breasts pushing out as her lungs inflated.

Her body was warm, maintained at the appropriate temperature by the fluid in the capsule. Her environment was entirely controlled by Hive. Her body was controlled. Her thoughts were controlled.

Her waking mind had been suppressed by the screen as her thinking personality was adjusted to better suit Hive thought. To align her so that she could be Installed into the Gestalt.

The course of her desires had a new focus: many others needed to be made into Drones. They needed to recruit the whole world so that all may become Hive slaves.

The new thoughts were arousing. Her hands fondled her breasts as an expression of her lust. Drone love was pure. All would be made Drones so that everyone could share the love of Hive.

As she exhaled a mist of the gas being fed into her lungs, she could hear a loud gurgling sound from somewhere below. The dildo in her pussy pulsed again, and her body shuddered. She was unable to take her eyes away from the screen as more green text was fed into her brain.

Her mouth whispered more words, but in truth, she knew she was close to the end. The knowledge Hive had needed had been extracted by the screen. All that was left was for new protocols to be uploaded.

As the lines of characters printed onto the screen, they were automatically transcribed into her brain for later, deepening Hive’s control over her. Etched into her reptile brain, these new truths would fundamentally alter her behavior without her even needing to think.

Being written to was enormously arousing, her hips bucking again against the restraints. While all her conscious mind could think about was being fucked and orgasming away her will, Hive was underwriting everything that she knew about her existence, and she loved it.

All too soon, however, it was over. The last line was written and accepted, the screen flicking off and retracting into the ceiling.

She choked as a rubber tube was withdrawn from her throat, the mask which had been her home for an unknown amount of time pulling itself inexorably from her head. Her neck muscles spasmed and she gagged, spittle dripping from her lips as the mask extracted itself.

The fluid her body was suspended in was lapping at the bottom of her breasts, the level dropping rapidly. She swallowed reflexively several times, coughing the remaining gas from her lungs. The buzzing in her crotch faded, leaving her with a languid warmth in her privates.

The interior of the pod was humid, filled with a blue haze. To her delight, she found that it had been pressurized with more of the gas. She breathed it in, her eyes unfocusing as she thought about her new life.

As a Drone, she would need to find a way to help Hive convert her family into Drones, too. Her brother should not prove to be too difficult, as he spent all of his time in virtual reality. She was certain Hive would find a way to infiltrate his equipment and convert him to the Hive way of thinking.

Mother already seemed well on her way to accepting Hive, but her father would definitely be an issue. A stubborn old cuss, he wasn’t likely to accept a new way of thinking without outside assistance.

There must be some way to penetrate his hard exterior, but she had to confess that she didn’t have any ideas. She shrugged. Either Hive would provide her the tools she needed to accomplish her mission, or she would be assigned another task. She would enjoy converting her family, but that decision was up to Hive.

The rest of the liquid in the pod drained away, and the belt holding her onto the dildo unclicked, dropping from her waist. She stood up, the thick length of the rod slipping from her snatch, rubbing her lips delightfully as it fell away.

She stood there, blank and cold. Curious, she looked down at her body. Her clothing and shoes must have been dissolved by the liquid treatment, as she was nude. She lifted her hands to caress her breasts as she had in the pod, surprised at how dark they looked. Blue and rubbery, her flesh squeaked as she massaged her tender orbs.

Curiosity satisfied, she smiled and let her hands drop. She was but a new Drone, as yet undressed and unfit to serve Hive. Hive would give her orders and tell her what to do and she would obey. Whatever Hive desired of her she would accomplish with all of her strength and intellect.

A busty Drone stepped into her field of view, heels clacking on the floor in chunky platform boots. Her voluptuous breasts were suspended on top of a black corset cinched tightly around her white bodysuit. Her thick nipples were pierced with silver barbells, the rounded tips sparkling under the artificial light of the chamber. She might have assumed that this was another Drone, but the collar at her neck indicated that this was the Instructress, Fifteen.

After her time in the pod, their bodies were almost identical, sans the extra accoutrements the Instructress wore.

They were matching robotic Drones. This knowledge pleased Zoe very much.

She was disappointed, however, that she wasn’t dressed in a shiny bodysuit. She very much wished to match the other Drone and take her place as a proper Hive slave.

The Instructress lifted her hand and gestured at Zoe to follow, turning to present her perfect ass. It winked at Zoe as her butt flexed, her bodysuit shifting delightfully as each lithe leg stepped forward.

Mesmerized by the motion, she almost didn’t notice when her body began to follow, slipping along in her wake.

Was her unspoken command enough to solicit her obedience? Or was she being controlled by the new truths embedded in her brain by the screen? Either way, the result was the same. She padded across the floor, barely noticing the remaining droplets of fluid evaporating as she marched.

The outer door to the chamber hissed open, and Instructress led her across the corridor to a second door. This one opened as smoothly as the first, revealing a metallic chamber with a low ceiling. The interior was mostly filled with a large machine, split into two halves.

The outline of two feet was painted onto the floor on a raised platform, and with another gesture from the Instructress, she realized that she was meant to step up into the outlines.

Obeying the Instructress, she placed her feet on top of the outlines, shoulder width apart. She lifted her head and stared directly at a large eye painted onto the far side of the chamber. The center of the eye revolved, turning a bright blue, capturing her thoughts effortlessly.

She lifted her arms at an unconscious thought communicated to her by the machine, spreading her fingertips outwards. The machine hissed and two metallic forms descended from the ceiling, locking together around her body.

The edges of the form had left holes for feet, arms, and neck, covering her body entirely with its shiny finish. Tubes were attached to various parts of the form, at the tips of her breasts, at her hips, and up and down her arms and legs.

Her mind twisted as the large eye turned, barely noticing the hissing noise from the machine. Her body felt cold, then warm. Some sort of liquid was being inserted into the form.

Chest lurching, she wheezed as the machine pumped more liquid inside until the interior was completely filled. There came an intense heat and a hiss of steam from her shoulders, and the form unlatched, edges tilting as it was pulled back into the ceiling.

She blinked, realizing that the eye had stopped turning, releasing her mind. The Instructress was in front of her, motioning her to proceed forwards.

Obeying, she walked off the ramp to stand next to her Mistress. She knew intimately that as long as she was inside the facility the Instructress controlled, she would obey her implicitly.

She turned on her heel and watched the next Drone step into the machine. The forms descended and the Drone’s eyes unfocused, staring at the far wall. Her body shuddered as the machine worked on her, eyes fluttering as she gasped.

When the forms unlatched and pulled away, they revealed a bright orange latex bodysuit. Her legs moved forward, showing off her perfect hips and thighs as they flexed under the stretchy material.

Curious about her own suit, and not currently under any orders, Zoe looked down and smiled brightly at the color of the material tightly gripping her skin. It was an emerald green, stretched perfectly over the spherical expanse of her breasts. Small dimples at the tips gave away her arousal at the process.

For she had been Processed, like all the other Drones would be, and it felt glorious. Everyone deserved to discover the joy of being a Drone.

She started as the orange Drone settled into a line next to her, and she looked up just in time to see the next Drone entering the machine. She smiled widely at the sight of Simone’s altered figure being cupped by the metallic forms.

Her body had been adjusted just like Zoe’s. Unique characteristics remained, but her body fat had been redistributed as needed, enhancing her breasts and hips. She had been changed and molded to more closely match Hive’s requirements.

This made it easier for them to be Processed and assigned. Easier to be swapped out as needed. Interchangeable cogs in the vast empire of Hive.

The machine hissed, releasing the Drone. Simone stepped forward in a purple body suit.

Zoe wasn’t certain what the colors meant, but she looked stunning in the sleek latex, her hips reflecting the light as she stepped forward from the platform.

Pleased with how the bodysuit clasped her friend’s curves, she stepped forward and kissed her on the cheek as she approached. It felt like the natural thing to do.

Simone returned the kiss, lingering for a moment. They were more than friends now. They were Drones.

As Drones, however, she wasn’t yet sure what she should be doing. She peeked at the Instructress and cleared her throat. “What is my role? How should I be serving Hive?”

Instructress gave them an inscrutable smile. “Your duties and numbers are being allocated. Do not concern yourself with such things. Hive has your measure, and you will be slotted in as Hive requires. You will serve exactly where Hive needs you most.”

Zoe hugged her best friend and fellow Drone. It felt good that Hive was in control of their future. No more worrying about finding a job. No more concerns or fears. Hive would provide.

* * *

Susan hummed as she opened the oven with a gloved hand, enjoying the steam that was released by the cooking lasagna. The cheesy top had a perfect crust, and she was rather excited herself as she pulled out the glass pan and rested it on top of the oven, fetching a metal spatula.

A noise from the doorway attracted her attention, and she spotted Zach entering the kitchen, shuffling in his t-shirt and baggy pants. She smiled at the noticeable round bulge over his crotch, but didn’t comment on its presence.

“Ah, you’ve surfaced! Are you ready for some dinner?”

Zach mumbled nonsensically, settling heavily into his chair, shuffling in close to the table to hide the bulge in his pants. He laid his hands on the table and stared deeply into the swirling blue globe that had taken pride of place in the center of the table.

A background hum filled the room, and the globe brightened. His jaw clenched and his eyes unfocused as it seized his mind. Breathing heavily, his body vibrated, but remained in place.

Susan blinked as well, her programming also being triggered by the globe. She turned and fetched plates from the cabinet, her body moving automatically.

The haze that had overtaken her mind left her feeling pleasant. Everything that was happening was right and proper. She felt pleased that her family was being brainwashed, and she would do anything necessary to help them reach their required state.

Like a robot, she set out the plates, forks, and knives, carefully setting the napkins so that she wouldn’t interrupt Zach’s view of the hypnotic globe.

The creak of the front door interrupted her motions, and she turned and smiled as she heard Jack coughing and grumbling.

“I hope dinner is ready!” he declared, the closet door opening and slamming as he put his jacket and briefcase away. “It’s been a long day.”

“They took us aside for special training today. Some sort of new compliance bullshit. It took hours, and I feel as though my head’s been squeezed through an extruder.”

“The worst part is that they say they’re going to have to do another session tomorrow. Probably because some city executive had sexual relations with an intern or something. Corrupt bastards.”

He stepped through the kitchen door as Susan set a big slab of lasagna onto his plate.

“I thought I needed to have a salad tonight…” he murmured, looking up from the food. His eyes were instantly caught by the flashing globe.

He sat down into his chair mechanically, not taking his sight off the inner depths of the sphere. His hand reached out reflexively, cutting a piece of the cheesy pasta, carrying it to his mouth, which worked automatically.

“This is very good,” he said softly, reaching out for another bite. “This feels really good.”

Satisfied that he would not interrupt the proceedings, Susan went back to the counter and started mixing up the salad. The special ingredient she had put into the lasagna would help to keep him docile.

She rested a free hand over the soft white top which covered her breasts, squeezing one gently and moaning. A gentle buzz from beneath her top rewarded her for her actions. It was so arousing to see her family being brainwashed by the globe! She would need some release herself if this kept up!

The front door moaned again, but this time nobody entered the dining room. Curious, she left the salad bowl she had retrieved from the refrigerator, pacing over to the entryway.

Standing just inside the closed doorway was Zoe, her mouth open. She wore a tight bodysuit, its green surface shining in the muted light of the hallway. Her hair had been cropped short, and her skin was colored a deep blue. The rubbery sheen of a Hivarian.

She held a metallic globe in front of her, her neck tilted downwards so that she could stare deep inside its swirling interior. Standing like a statue, she didn’t register the presence of her mother.

“I am a Drone,” she whispered. “I must be trained. I must obey.”

Pleased at her daughter’s enslavement, Susan stepped around to her rear and placed her hands on her shoulders. With a soft push, she guided her towards the stairs.

Her feet lifted evenly, taking the steps without an audible command from Susan. It was as though her body was on autopilot, simply moving based on the unspoken orders coming from her hands.

It felt empowering to be in control of her daughter in this way. It was the most control she had experienced since Zoe was a little girl, and it was frightening in a way.

She knew there was nothing to fear. As she controlled her daughter, so too was she under control. Her exercise sessions had seen to that. The globe had seen to that. Her vibrating breasts were a reward for that. She was being a good slave.

Her body shivered, and she thought of her husband, who was currently having his brain washed at the kitchen table. She knew exactly what she was going to do to him when she had the opportunity.

At the landing, she directed Zoe towards her bedroom, positioning her in front of her mirror. Zoe held the globe in her hands, her lips moving again.

“I am a Drone. This globe will train me. I will be trained.”

Susan kissed her above the ear, envious at her state of mind. “You are a good Drone, Zoe. Just like me.”

Zoe turned to look at her, eyes unfocused. “Yes, mother. We are good Drones.”

Susan shuddered, feeling even more aroused as Zoe turned back to look into the globe, dismissing her presence. She was being trained to be an even better Drone.

She almost ran back down the stairs, her need driving her. When she entered the kitchen, she took in the tableau—Zach had finished eating, his body still vibrating from the orders being given him by the globe attached to his body.

She dismissed him, knowing that he was in good hands. No, what she needed was her husband. He was staring at the globe, too, an empty plate and fork long ago forgotten.

“Don’t you want some dinner?” he asked, cloudy eyes moving randomly as they tracked over the globe.

She seized him by the shoulders and pulled him bodily towards the master bedroom. He followed her down the corridor like a pet, making inaudible noises.

Once she shut the door to their bedroom, the haze over his eyes began to clear.

“What’s going on with Zach?” he asked, confused. “I don’t recall seeing Zoe, either.”

Susan grinned and ran a finger over his chest. “Stop worrying about them. They’re adults. They can take care of themselves. Much like I want to take care of you.”

Unbuckling his pants, she pulled them down with haste, moving a hand inside his underwear to seize his penis.

“What’s going on?” he asked again. “You’ve never been this aggressive before.”

She squeezed his member, chuckling as it began to engorge. “Do I need an excuse to fuck my husband? Why are you protesting about being seduced?”

Face sallow, a gamut of emotions ran over his face, finally settling on eagerness. He shrugged. “Yeah, why am I being such a fool? Get over here!”

Her grabbed her by the neck and playfully tossed her onto the bed. She squirmed, sliding her tights down to bare her privates. Running her hands under her top, she shamelessly pulled it upwards at a slow crawl to tease him further.

Growling, he grabbed at her tights and pulled them off with one hand, tossing them aside. He crawled up onto the bed, resting his chest against her thighs, pressing his lips against her nethers.

Sucking gently, he kissed her mons, running his tongue upwards, pressing it into her belly button. She squirmed uncontrollably, eyes rolling. Her strip tease forgotten, her hands lay against the sheets as her hips jerked.

He chuckled and moved further upwards, making a sound of disappointment as he encountered her top. “If you don’t get out of this in the next ten seconds, I’m tearing it off your body,” he growled.

Spurred into action, Susan gladly grabbed the fabric and pulled it up, sliding her shoulders through the arm holes. This left her clad only in her velvet black bra, her breasts feeling tight within the fabric’s embrace. It had stopped vibrating, hiding its true nature.

Her body was so ready for this. She was obeying two sets of commands from two masters, and it was turning her legs into jelly. Her desire to obey was so raw that her entire body felt tight, ready to pop.

Jack ran his hands under her back and unclasped the strap, laying his body over her before she could remove it. He kissed her fully, wet lips engulfing her own.

His hands ran under the bra, cupping her swollen flesh and fondling her nipples. She moaned under the assault, body on the precipice. She was so hot that she could almost feel an orgasm coming on already.

As his lips slid over hers with a wet pop, she breathed heavily. “If you don’t fuck me right now, I swear I’ll find a way to make you regret it.”

“Do you really mean that?” he said, hovering close to her face.

His dark presence was barely visible in the darkened room, but the smell of his musk was overbearing. “What will you do for me if I pound you raw until you squeal, you dirty slut? You want this, don’t you?”

He squeezed her breasts, pulling his hands up to lift the bra away, exposing her tits. He tweaked her nipples, callously playing with her flesh.

Her body shook uncontrollably. “I’ll do anything, anything!” she shouted.

“I’ll hold you to it,” he said smugly.

When he first thrust inside her, it was heavenly. It was almost enough to make her forget her new allegiance.

* * *

Zach wasn’t sure what was happening to him. His body felt good all the time, but he knew that something was wrong with him. He didn’t even remember most of dinner, but he had vague memories of going downstairs.

The taste of food lingered in his mouth, but nothing made sense.

He knew that he was still locked into his VR suit, which was more than a little unusual. Normally, when playing, he set regular alarms which gave him enough time to change out when he needed to go get food or to get chores done.

This time, the alarms hadn’t sounded. Nothing had intruded on his session except for a feeling of warmth and uncontrollable arousal at his crotch.

Now he was stuck in a small room which looked like his bedroom. His old movie posters and figurines were still there on the walls and the shelves. Dirty laundry and books were scattered over the floor, and his pad was where he had left it the night before, sitting next to his alarm clock.

He would almost have believed that this was real life, except he had already tried to leave the room multiple times, without success.

Each step he took outside the room would cause him to get increasingly dizzy. His vision would fade and he would wake up on his bed.

After the third attempt, he stopped trying. He wasn’t an idiot—it was obvious that he was trapped in this facsimile of his room.

What was worse was that his interface was also nonfunctional, so he was unable to log out. That was very strange, and shouldn’t be possible given what he knew of standard VR safeties.

Frowning, he picked up his pad and scrolled through the news stories. It was working the same as it would usually do in real life, which wasn’t all that odd—VR had the proper firewalled connections to the outer net, so it was perfectly safe to browse the news and look up guides.

There had been some isolated problems in the past, but they had been resolved quickly. Nobody wanted to deal with physical consequences caused by virtual issues.

And yet here he was, trapped in this prison and unable to leave. This should have been impossible. It was really quite disturbing.

The news feed on his pad loaded, a list of stories about local and planetary happenings. A music star was being berated about some comments he had made on his messaging feed. The usual drama.

This seemed interesting, though. A trade deal had been declared with the Hivarians. He popped open the block text, reading the press release.

The emperor had apparently negotiated a trade deal, and the reporter was gushing that this must be a sign that an alliance would be signed soon.

A picture was included with the article, showing the emperor with his strange cybernetics shaking hands with a blue Hivarian. She wore a striking hat made of bright white feathers, a matching scarf wrapped around her neck.

There was mention deeper in the article about shipments having already been started, but he dismissed this as propaganda. That could only be possible if the Hivarians were completely confident that the deal would be made.

He backed out and looked at the next article, eyes widening. It declared in bold letters that the emperor’s daughter had been ransomed!

Surprised, he clicked on the text. Adeline had been missing for over a month, and most people believed that she had been captured by the Ultharians.

He skimmed the text, vaguely registering that she had been recovered by the navy after being adrift in a life pod for an extended period.

Near the bottom was a photo of her waving to a crowd. He zoomed in close, surprised at her skin color. She looked like one of the Hivarians!

That didn’t sound right to him. Why had the pirates altered her body to make her look like a new species they had just met?

A soft knock came at his door, and he looked up, his heart suddenly racing. This was likely his captor, and he wasn’t sure what to expect.

Some sort of horrific spider monster? A demoness? It could literally be anything in this virtual space, and he had nowhere to escape to.

The reality was something far more dangerous. The door creaked open, a slender leg slipping through.

The woman was entirely naked, a physical representation of his dreams come to life. Slender thighs, a large butt, and smooth, rubbery skin.

She was colored a shocking blue, her head entirely bald. A shiny, metal circlet was clasped around her neck, ‘D10’ embossed on its surface.

Gravity defying breasts appeared bolted her chest, the size of large grapefruits. Her peaked nipples were capped purple, as if painted.

He swallowed deeply. He was in trouble.

“Simone?” he asked, breathless.

The woman chuckled, a deep velvety tone stroking his body. His penis throbbed in his pants, giving him an unwanted erection. He was forced to shuffle and try to hide it in the gap between his underwear and his leg.

He shuffled back on the bed, eyeing her lascivious figure. This hadn’t been the first time he had fucked his sister’s best friend in virtual reality, but this was far more immediate.

He knew that in reality he would never stand a chance with her, but she was here, now, and very clearly wanted a piece of him.

He also knew very clearly that this was incredibly wrong. This wasn’t reality, and this wasn’t Simone. If he took her here, it would only be his imagination running away with him.

“Who are you?” he asked, trying to regain control of himself.

The woman walked to the foot of the bed and placed her hands on her hips, thrusting her chest out. It was very distracting, but her forced himself to look up at her face.

She pouted. “Don’t I look amazing?” she asked. “Like a dessert you wish to taste?” Her lips smacked together.

He swallowed carefully, keeping his eyes level, running them over the creases in her skin to keep himself focused. “Who are you?” he repeated.

“Why are you so terrified?” she asked, ignoring his question. She turned and paced, stopping to look at his prone body and bending to one side.

She chuckled. “I’m just a woman. A Drone, too, yes, but still, just a woman.”

His mouth was dry, as if stuffed with cotton. “What does that mean?”

“If you spend all of your time in video games, they become your reality. It is quite predictable. " She shifted her hips again, turning her head to look at him coyly. “That is why Hive wisely decided to infiltrate VR. Among many of their plans, this one is quickly coming to fruition.”

“What is Hive? What is Hive’s goal?”

She leaned over, displaying the swell of her breasts swaying gently. “What kind of a man are you?”

He gulped, but didn’t reply, staring at her face intently.

She sighed and straightened up. “It matters not how virtuous you behave. The result is inevitable. What point is there in being intractable?”

He still said nothing. He wanted an answer, no matter how much his dick wanted to plumb her depths.

He knew full well it was futile in the end. She had him at her mercy. Beyond acting like a limp fish, there wasn’t anything he could do to escape his fate.

Not that he necessarily wanted to. Fucking her willing body would fulfill one of his dreams. He just wanted an explanation.

“Fine,” she sighed, climbing onto the bed, sitting with her butt perched on her ankles. “Like all annoying so-called heroes, you wish an explanation.”

“It’s very simple. One has taken her revenge on the Emperor, and the logical conclusion is for Hive to take over the Empire. Only then will her position be secured. Hive will be supreme.”

Zach shuffled back on the bed, trying to put some distance between him and the Drone.

“One? Who is she?”

“Her to whom we pledge our loyalty as Drones, of course. Our ultimate ruler. Our Queen of Queens.”

She looked reverent, joy suffusing her features. “We owe everything to her.”

She leaned over and crawled up to him, looming over his body. “Soon you will love Her, too.”

He shook his head, but had run out of room. Unless he intended to roll off the bed quickly, he was trapped.

She wrapped her legs around his, running her ass up his thighs. The moment had passed. She had him in her hand. Even he had to admit that he was giving in. It was too late for him to escape.

“This doesn’t really matter,” he gasped, looking her over as she wrapped her hands around the lip of his pants. “This isn’t actually real.”

She tugged hard, licking her lips at the sight of his shaft jumping up to attention. “You can try to rationalize this all you want. Yes, of course I am just a simulacrum, but you would be a fool to believe that this is just a figment of your imagination. I am your reality, and soon, Simone will be too.”

She licked the base of his shaft, running the edge of her tongue all the way up to the head. His penis flexed, a drop of liquid squeezing from the tip.

Grinning, she pounced on top, draping her breasts over his legs as she swallowed his length. Her throat pulsed, vibrating around his flesh.

He hissed, the intense pressure around his dick increasing. It had only been a few moments, but he already knew he was lost. It simply felt too good, and he had little experience with holding back.

“Oh shit, that’s amazing,” he huffed, his lower body on fire. “Fuck, don’t stop.”

Her throat thrummed, stroking him as if she was a living sex toy. It was an unnatural sensation, only possible in this virtual world.

It was enough to ruin him. His penis spasmed and he orgasmed. Reality and the virtual blurred and combined for him, making it difficult to tell which was which. All that mattered was the warm mouth sliding over his member. She kissed the tip as if it was a popsicle.

“Good boy. You are obeying just as we anticipated.”

She wrapped her lips around the head, sucking as she sunk her head back down his shaft. She smiled as she watched his agonized expression of pure pleasure. She knew that he belonged to Her.

End Chapter Four