The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Drop Bears

Synopsis: When koalas become carnivores

Chapter One

Rolly Collins lead the bullock team into the Wandeea Valley. Sitting on his horse he stood up in the saddle to try and see a way ahead.

He leapt down and directed his mean to start cutting the track in a slightly different orientation.

Rolly was a ticket-of-leave man. In the penal colony with no walls (distance from the rest of the world was barrier enough) Rolly was a convict who after good behaviour was given permission (a ticket) to leave the confines of the Sydney Town region and go out into the bush and make a living for himself and his family. His ticket of leave was was by Governor Ralph Darling himself!

He stood for a moment at the head of his eight bullock team. Bullocks were slow, but powerful animals, and cheaper than horses.

The wagon contained everything he and his family needed… if it didn’t then they’d either have to make it themselves, or go without.

They were now 30 miles beyond the town of Bathurst. There was no more ‘civilisation’.

Rolly was Irish. His wife, also a convict, was Eleanor (Elle). She was from the east end of London. Rolly had met her in Parramatta, at the ‘female factory’—the special prison for women. Elle had a daughter, Fay, who was in her late teens. She accompanied her mother and step-father.

With them was Rolly’s own assigned convicts Bellamy, Julie, and Stephen. Rolly was not happy with Bellamy who seemed indolent and complained about everything.

Julie was only twenty, a few years older than Fay. She was also unhappy about trekking into the wilderness. She had hoped to stay in Parramatta and find herself a husband.

Stephen was quiet. But he worked dutifully. Fay kept a journal and she noted the discontent of their company.

Rolly, Stephen and Bellamy blazed a trail ahead of the bullock team, and then would walk back to the camp and bring them up the next day. They had done this repeatedly though miles of dense and unforgiving scrubland.

Also with them was Jacky Jacky, and Cora. Two Aboriginals of the Dhuruk people. They were also assigned to Rally to act as guides. But they were well beyond their own traditional area. Jacky Jacky however was excellent at bringing in meat.

Last night they had a feast of kangaroo and a type of native rat.

Rolly stopped at the head of the track and rested his axe on his shoulder.

Ahead of him the land opened up to natural pasture and he was pleased at finding this place.

The Valley was large but closed in by cliffs. There was a watercourse, and a billabong, where Rolly already planned to put his house.

There was the boom of musket and Rolly hoped that this meant another meal of fresh meat. Often Jacky Jacky took his spears, and woomera, along with his musket. He kept the lead balls in a cloth bag, and the powder in a horn slung over his shoulder.

“We’ll set up here…” he said to his wife

“It looks like a paradise…” she smiled. Elle was well educated but had fallen on hard times after the death of her husband. She’d taken to doing needle-work when her new employer took to wanting her… something she was not willing to do. He accused her of stealing a thimble… worth only a few shillings but it was enough to have her transported to the colony.

“What is this place, mother?” Fay asked.

“It is our new home” Elle said as Rolly helped her from the ox-cart.

Rolly sat on the ground with his wife in his arms. Fay sat on a fallen log. The fire roared high, and warming.

On the other side the assignees sat eating the last of the kangaroo.

Jacky Jacky stood however. He had his musket slung over his shoulders. Cora seemed fidgety.

She looked to the trees every now and then, as if she sensed something. Rolly noticed this.

“Elle” he said

“Yes?”

“Take Fay into the tent… now!”

Elle nodded and got to her feet “Come, Fay” she said

“But…” Fay was going to protest but her mother gave her a stern look.

Rolly rose slowly and went to the cart and opened a box on the side of it. He took out a musket and quietly loaded it

Jacky Jacky stood now with the butt of his musket resting on his thigh.

The assignees noticed this… well Bellamy did and he got up quietly and joined by Rolly.

Julie, and Stephen did the same

“Take one of the muskets” Rolly said to Bellamy. Bellamy nodded and walked backwards to the box on the side of the cart and drew it out. He loaded it.

“What’s happening?” Julie asked

“There’s something out there…” Rolly said as he noticed Cora still very much in a nervous disposition.

And so was Jacky Jacky

“What do you see?” Rolly asked

“Moo-rine! Moo-rine!” Jacky Jacky said

“What the hell is that?” Bellamy asked

“I think…” Rolly said “It means ‘sickness’”

“Sickness? Julie asked, as she founder herself holding Stephen’s arm for comfort

“Boo-ie-yun” Cora said pointing at the trees.

“What?” Bellamy asked

“I think it just means ‘bad’” Rolly said

“Bad what?” Julie asked

“I don’t know…” Rolly shrugged

But it only made everyone on edge.

The flames made shadows dance about.

Bellamy drew up his musket and fired at a flickering shadow

Everyone was caught off-guard by this but then realised he had over-reacted

“Fool” Rolly said

“Sorry, boss” Bellamy said

Everyone started to relax

And eventually they settled down again.

Even Jacky Jacky and Cora took a moment to calm down

Chapter Two

Small, grey. Fury. It climbed down from the trees. It sniffed the air. It smelled fresh meat.

As large as a medium-sized dog, with two thumbs! It crawled towards the camp, undeterred by the roaring fire there.

It sniffed the air and tracing the scent followed it towards Cora who lay there with her back to the fire, asleep

The koala-beast was larger than its kin. But still, it had a bifurcated penis, that now slipped out of its sheath. The penis oozed a thick liquid filled with bacteria and enzymes.

It moved towards her face and just as she bean to sense the danger and wake it shots a load into her mouth and quickly retreated.

Cora coughed and sat up, wiping the goo from her face.

Suddenly her eyes seemed to glaze over. She stood up, as if in a daze and walked into the shadows

The creature waited for her there. She saw it, knelt down, and then put her hands on the ground so she was on all fours

The creature moved around behind her

Cora reached back and hitched her dress up.

The drop-bear mounted her and pushed its odd shaped member roughly into her dry hairy pussy.

Cora grunted in pain as the creature penetrated her. Then she made no noise as it rutted her. It however made a hiss with each thrust

It built up speed and then suddenly came in her, clawing her through her dress as it did.

Jacky Jacky woke. He sat up, sensing something was amiss. The sun was just beginning to break and the fire was dying

He stood and looked into the forest. Then he noticed Cora was missing

“Cora!” he called out. As he did the others woke to his cries

“What’s the matter?” Rolly said emerging from his tent. Stephen and Bellamy jumped up

Then they noticed Cora was missing. “Where’s she gone?” Julie asked

Stephen shrugged.

They noticed Jacky Jacky looking at the ground. He picked up his spears, and a throwing stick and, almost squatting headed off into the bush

“Where’s he going?” Bellamy asked

“He’s on a trail” Rolly said

“Fetch my gun” he said to Elle

Elle went back into the tent and emerged with musket, and shot bag, and horn of powder

“Wait here” he told the two other men, “And guard my wife”. Bellamy was kind of glad he didn’t have to leave camp

Rolly followed at a distance behind Jacky Jacky; knowing that the Aboriginal guide used to be a “Blacktracker”—a man who could follow the signs left by man and beast and track them through the bush.

They had not gone far at all when Jacky Jacky suddenly froze. He clicked a spear end into his woomera and readied to throw it when he moved forward to what appeared like a pile of leaves, twigs and other debris of the bush.

He stopped and looked at some balls of dung.

Then he moved on to the lump in the ground

He dropped the spear and started to dig with his hands “Cora!” he gasped

Rolly heard this and rushed up

There was Cora buried in the dirt

Rolly stopped, shocked, and then Cora’s eyes opened. She coughed

Rolly dropped his musket and on his knees joined in their efforts and excavating Cora

She was freed enough to sit up

They helped her to her feet. Jacky Jacky spoke in their Eora language. Cora was unresponsive.

Rolly noticed the deep scratches on her back, where her dress had been ripped.

“Let’s get her back” Rolly urged gently

Jack Jacky nodded and they guided Cora back

….

Cora didn’t speak. Elle had Julie tend to the wounds… with a sponge and water, cleaning them as best as they could

The men mused on what had happened.

It was bad that she had been attacked, but to be buried alive…. no animal would have done that, surely.

Cora suddenly shook. In another age they would have said she was in shock. But to the group they had no idea what it was—other than perhaps she was cold.

Elle told her daughter to fetch a blanket. (They had spares which they had intended to trade with the local Wiradjuri people).

Fay covered her with it.

Jacky Jacky knelt down opposite her continuing to chatter in their language. Cora suddenly looked up at him

Jacky Jacky scrambled backwards, leapt to his feet and brandished his spear.

Fay saw it too… Cora’s eyes were totally black, and featureless

Rolly asked Jacky Jacky to put his spear down “She Kurdaitcha! Kurdaitcha!”

“What is that?” Elle asked

“He’s saying she some kind of evil… something”

“Put your spear down!” Rolly insisted

Jacky Jacky was very animated.

“Put your spear down!” Rolly ordered

Jacky Jacky slipped the spear-end into his woomera when Rolly took his musket and pointed it at Jacky Jacky

Cora grabbed Fay, she understood she was in danger.

“Help her, father!” Fay cried

Bellamy grabbed a musket and stood ready too

“Kurdaitcha!” he said again

“Drop it!” Rolly yelled

He aimed his spear

Rolly fired and Jacky Jacky was dead before he hit the ground

Cora rushed over to the dead body and buried her face in the bloodied wound

She grunted like a pig feeding.

Rolly wrapped her over the back of the head with the musket’s butt

“Tie her up” he said to Stephen

He turned to Bellamy, “We will bury him here!”

Chapter Three

There was much discussion the rest of the day, confusion over what was happening. What should now happen. Animated discussion

Bellamy spoke of abandoning his ‘post’ and heading to Bathurst Town, the nearest settlement.

Stephen warned him that he would be flogged for doing so

“I’ll take those licks, and be damned!” Bellamy said

Elle urged her husband to leave the valley. Rolly was determined to stay.

That evening Stephen went to check on Cora, tied to a stump near-by.

As he approached he noticed by the dancing fire light that she had changed. He gasped when he saw it, her breasts had disappeared and her skin had a tinge of grey fur over it.

He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Her eyes caught his. He found himself gazing into those big black eyes.

She opened her legs

Her undergarments were shredded and he could see her sex. Suddenly she squeezed her pelvis and a clear fluid shot out from her glans and onto his face.

He gasped in pain and then fell to the ground

Cora—what had been Cora clawed at the ropes with her paws.

Stephen woke as she slid over him, onto him “Cora?” he gasped

She took him into her and she grunted with delight. He looked up into her furred face

“Cora!” he gasped and came in her.

She hissed, as she rolled off him. He turned to see her in the breaking light of dawn go back to the stump she had been cast too

A while later, seated, she leant forward and was able to bend so far forward as to lick her own sex

She licked the fur up to her stomach

Stephen watched as a small embryonic creature emerged from her sex.

The size of a jellybean, blind, it followed the wetted path up Cora to her … pouch

She had a slit across her front—a pouch.

The creature crawled into stand soon attached itself to a teat.

Cora smiled, she looked at Stephen and she went over to him, straddling him, wanting more.

Stephen caressed her furred back as she rode him to release again. The liquid she had sprayed on him was filled with enzymes that made him want to come and come again. And she kept riding him, milking him of come before he fell unconscious

Unsatisfied she rose up from him. She went and dug up the carcass of Jacky Jacky and went into the trees to feed.

Chapter Four

Cora sat in a tree top chewing on raw flesh as she looked down at the campsite below. She could see them all stranding around Stephen, trying to rouse the unconscious, semi-clad man.

They wondered where Cora had got to.

Bellamy was again loud in demonstrating a desire to depart the valley “It’s cursed, this devil place” he said

Elle also urged a retreat. Rolly decided now that enough was enough. Despite his ticket-of-leave being conditional on him farming a number of acres he decided to interpret it as being any other 100 acre plot, and not necessarily in this valley.

He decided that they would leave as soon as Stephen had recovered.

Fay walked down to the creek with a wooden pail to gather water.

Cora felt a movement in her stomach as her first ‘joey’ (her young) was mature enough

Cora climbed down from the trees, easily, each of her hands with her two thumbs and clawed fingers.

Fay hummed to herself till she noticed the bush had grown suddenly silent. No birds now sang.

She felt a chill in the air.

Cora dropped out of the trees onto her, knocking her out.

Cora lifted Fay’s dress and pulled down her undergarments.

Cora began to lick around Fay’s vagina, patting down her curly hair.

Then Cora reached into her pouch, taking one of her embryonic babies and placed it on Fay’s mons, amongst her pubic hair.

The baby creature crawled down into Fay’s vagina. It struggled at her hymen so Cora jammed her finger in to open her.

The creature then moved up into Fay, pushing up into her vagina where it would nest.

Cora watched till she was satisfied and then she returned to feast on the carcass jammed at the top of a cluster of gum trees.

As she did she stopped and sniffed the air. Her grey fur stood on end. She smelled the male who had transformed her. She hissed. She thought he had come for her meat.

The male strode through the undergrowth towards Fay when it stopped and sniffed the air. It could smell she was tainted.

Just at that moment Julie came down to find where Fay had got to… Elle was a little nervous.

Julie didn’t see the male. It charged through the bush and smashed into her. The creature’s two pronged penis shot out of its sheath and it sprayed its goo into Julie’s open mouth

As Julie went to scream her face was covered.

She coughed, having swallowed some and then suddenly she was becalmed. Like a marionette she walked into the scrub to where the creature was waiting for her.

Julie got down on all fours, and hitched up her dress. The creature moved around behind her and mounted her.

Fay woke with an awful headache. Elle came and found her there still sitting on the ground

“What happened to you?” Elle cried as she lifted Fay to her feet

Fay felt a little sore between her legs but a voice in her head said “Don’t tell your mother”. Fay couldn’t know it then but the creature she carried inside her was speaking to her

“Yes” she said

“What was that?” Elle asked

“Nothing, mother” Fay said

“Why did you come looking for me?” Fay asked

“You’ve been gone a while… I sent Julie after you to see if you are okay”

“As you can see, mother…” Fay smiled

“But now we can’t find Julie” Elle said

“Come” Elle said and took her daughter back to the camp

The men had packed the bullock dray and had hitched up the oxen.

“Where’s Julie?” Rolly gasped

“I thought she must have returned” Elle said.

Chapter Five

Julie was found with some difficulty, covered in debris as Cora had been

She was brought back to camp. Stephen rushed to her side.

She could not speak. She was badly scratched up. Her clothes shredded.

She seemed to have turned grey. Elle tried to clean her skin with a damp cloth, but noticed it was hair, and it was growing thick.

“What happening to her?” Stephen asked and he noticed her eyes were now totally black

“Julie?” he cried

She made low guttural sounds, like an animal.

“We must leave her!” Bellamy said

“We will do no such thing!” Stephen cried

“Look at her!” he said, “She’s…. some kind of creature”

“We’re not leaving her… Julie?” he cried holding her.

Julie grunted

Suddenly she turned around on the ground she opened her legs and from her vagina a clear fluid shot onto Stephen

Bellamy jumped backwards as Stpehen fell unconscious.

Rolly grabbed Elle “Get in the cart!”

“But…”

“Come mother” Fay said, also grabbing her mother. The baby inside her told her that they must leave the valley—the baby wanted to be born closer to civilisation

“Please…we can’t just leave them…”

Rolly dragged his wife.

Bellamy looked at Stephen as Julie growling and hissing climbed over him

Bellamy retreated, and grabbed a musket. He also left.

The party slowly moved away

Stephen came too as Julie straddled him. He gasped with delight as her vagina squeezed his cock in its warm embrace

He fucked her, and then he was compelled to fuck her again.

Cora came down from the trees to fuck him and a fight broke out between the two creatures.

Cora won, but then the male returned

Stephen screamed as it attacked him.

His body was dragged by the male into the trees

Cora grunted, disappointed, but she returned to her own nest.

Julie transformed.

And then she set out after the party.

Fay sensed Julie’s approach and using her strength she choked her mother out and then eased her out the back of the covered cart onto the ground. She smiled as the cart continued up the path, with her mother lying there unconscious.

Julie approached Elle and went to work planting a joey into the unconscious woman’s vagina.

It was some time before Rolly realised his wife was missing

“Come with me” he said to Bellamy

“Not on your life” Bellamy protested

“Very well, stay here and guard my daughter”

“Will do” Bellamy said, contented with a much less dangerous task

Rolly took a horse back and found his wife. She was struggling to catch up

“Are you alirght?” he asked as he leapt from his horse and embraced her

She returned the embrace, but she didn’t like the smell of him. Something made him repulsive to her

It was an hour before the two, on the one horse caught up to the cart.

Fay helped her mother into the back of the cart

“I have one as well” Elle whispered to her daughter

“I am glad” Fay smiled, “We will give birth to our masters back in Bathurst”

“Or, maybe even Parramatta!”

“Yes!” Fay grinned. She was warm to the idea…. there were far more people to work on in Parramatta—the centre of the expanding settlements across the Cumberland Plain.

Fay could hear her master’s joy at the prospect. Elle looked at her own stomach too, as she heard her master. She looked almost as if she expected to see him there talking to her.

Fay clutched her mother’s hand. In that moment they looked into each other’s eyes. Fay leaned forward and kissed her mother in a manner not befitting a decent European woman.

Bellamy caught a glimpse of this and grinned as he got an erection. He had his own plans for the woman… and for Rolly his annoying employer

Epilogue

Captain Taylor-Stanford rode into the valley at the head of their small survey party. They had been surprised to find a cut track follow. It was slightly overgrown now—from not being tended to. It wasn’t on any of the maps.

They came to the remains of a camp. Only a small stone circle from where a fire had been kept. They knew that Europeans had done this as the local tribes did not build stone structures like this.

Taylor-Stanford ignored the musings of Lt. Collins. Collins had listened to local tribal people to stay away from the valley. But the Captain had his orders, so they had progressed into the valley

“Sir!” Sgt Hopetoun called

Taylor-Stanford dismounted and went forward. The Sgt handed him a leather-bound journal.

He saw it was owned by a Fay Collins. He thumbed through it and the last entry seemed to be written on blood-stained pages. But there was nothing that might tell them the fate of the owner.

Hungry eyes watched from the trees…

The End