The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Emerald City Trilogy

Book 2: The World According to Paul

Copyright © 1997, 1998 J.S.A.M.—All rights reserved.

This story may be freely distributed and archived, so long as no charge is levied against the reader for access to it.

ADULT CONTENT WARNING: This story contains adult situations, coarse language and violence.

Chapter 6: Breaking Cynthia

Paul turned off the gas and removed the blonde’s mouth piece, casting it aside. Her hand came up lethargically towards his chest in a warding gesture. He brushed it aside without caring. Sitting on the edge of the bed he opened the needle package. Taking the needle he pushed it in into the cork stopper, turned the bottle upside down and pulled back the plunger. He watched it fill up to the right mark. Then pulling the needle out, he gave it a few flicks, watching the air bubbles float up. “You’re lucky I watch TV,” he laughed.

He pulled up the short, puffy sleeve of her bathrobe and examined her perfectly, smooth bare arm. Grabbing her by the wrist, he turned the inner side of her arm upwards and looked for a vein.

Finding it satisfactorily enough, he sank the needle carefully in and pushed the plunger. His other hand held her arm steady as she tried to wiggle it. Her head flopped away from him as her body resisted her attempts to get away.

He removed the needle and placed it on the night stand. A small trickle of blood dotted the needle prick.

He titled her head back towards him and waited. Her eyes fell shut thirteen seconds after he had removed the needle. She appeared to be sleeping soundly. He prodded her harshly in the ribs and her eyelids opened, her eyes unmoving. An empty stare; no one was home.

“Who are you?” he asked.

“I’m Cynthia,” her voice small and tired. She half-yawned.

“Who?”

“Cynthia Emerald,” a dreamy voice as her eyes sank closed.

“Ahhh, you’re Emerald.” He reached over and gently opened one of her eyelids, then carefully pulled out a contact lens. Her eyes barely moved as he did it to the other one. Her eyelid’s closed again over the radiant green eyes. The eyes of the criminal genius Emerald. “You live her with Patricia Paradise?”

She nodded, a happy warm expression on her face. Thoughts of Tricia floated through her groggy mind.

“Where’s your hypnotic emerald pendant?” he asked greedily. She tried to move an arm and point to it, but failed. He leaned closer as she whispered “Dresser.”

He dashed over to it and, sure enough, it lay within the top of the jewelry chest. “Perfect,” he held up the emerald pendant with satisfaction. The world was now his for the taking. He quickly returned to the bed.

“Wake up!” he said sternly and slapped her hard across the face. Her face flushed, but she barely moved and her eyes remained closed.

“Breaking me is impossible, little boy,” Cynthia said lazily as she sighed, feeling the pleasure of the sodium pentathol in her body. “But the others are easy.”

“Others?” he prodded.

“Yes, silly,” she smiled, her eyes still closed. “When those bad FBI men emptied my underground lair, I had to start again. I had to wait for Tricia to be ready again. So I tracked down and recruited three promising girls with super human powers. They’ll be easy to take.”

“How?” he asked. His grin widened as she continued to explain how to capture Seducta, Nympho and Gargantua. Slow and detailed.

“But Tricia,” Cynthia continued on, “oh, she’s a tough cookie. You’ll never crack her.” She smiled. She could see the stunning body of Vixen in her mind. “Unless, you use someone she wouldn’t suspect. Someone she would let dominate her. Perhaps, a virgin,” she said slyly. And she explained the plan.

Paul mentally filed away all her points. “And you?” he asked simply.

“You’ll never control me, boy. My amazon mind is too strong for you.” Her tone was still good natured. The effects the drug heavy in her system. She felt sleep coming for her, and she sighed happily.

“Not yet you don’t,” Paul growled and angrily shook her till her eyes opened a crack. He got up and strode back into her secret lab.

Five minutes later he returned with three syringes fully loaded. Different coloured solutions within each one.

He plunged each of the syringes one at a time into Emerald’s perfect arm.

Ten seconds after the last one she bit her lip, her face screwed up in pain and her brow furrowed. She grunted, her body clenching in a spasm.

“Tell me. Tell me how to permanently break your will!” he screamed. He could see the agony in her face as she began to tremble, then shake violently on the bed. Hands clenched in fists that ripped at the bed sheets.

He stood back up and off the bed. “Oh, shit,” he sputtered.

Kimberly now stood at the door, alarmed by his cries that something might have happened to her master. Her nurse top was zipped open, her bra undone and her magnificent breasts clearly visible. Her skirt was missing and her moist juices dripped down her white panty hose. She eyed Paul with a worried expression, but didn’t say anything. She also backed away from the shaking woman, one hand over her mouth. A look of shock and worry on her face that overrode her enhanced sex drive.

Abruptly Cynthia stopped trembling and her body relaxed. Her head tipped to the side on the pillow. Paul watched a trickle of blood from her nose run down her cheek.

Kimberly rushed up to Cynthia’s side and placed a hand on her forehead. “We have to call 9-1-1!” she cried back to Paul, sobbing.

No, no, I have to get control, thought Paul. He looked straight at Kimberly’s anguished face. “Be a good little slave for master.” Instantly her attitude change was re-enforced. Her concerned expression was washed totally away and replaced with the undisguised lust for Paul.

She walked up to him, totally ignoring Emerald on the bed. She placed her hands on either of his shoulders and closed her eyes. Titling her head, she licked her lips and moved to meet his.

“No,” he pulled back slightly. She pouted; all she wanted to do was please her master. “When you wake up,” he continued, “you will see that we are alone in this room. You will not see the blonde on the bed, or remember ever seeing her here. You will leave and watch television out in the living room. Wait there until I return.”

“Take me,” she pleaded, her eyes lowering as she looked at his lips mere inches away. Her moist lips remained parted slightly.

“Awaken and obey,” he said firmly. Her head fell forward to her chest as her eyes snapped closed. Then her head slowly lifted and she looked at him with a sweet smile. She kissed him softly, her desire now replaced with love and devotion. She turned and left the room without giving it a second thought.

Kimberly had given him an instant hard on, but he knew he had to think clearly now. He walked over and sat beside Emerald.

She was still breathing. He reached up and lifted an eyelid open. A blank stare of a blood filled eye.

Then he returned to the secret room and clamored about for a few minutes looking for an idea. One formed when he found some oddly heavy duty chains.

He went back and slid her off the bed and dragged her into the secret room. Then he chained her near the end of the room. He’d take care of her if she awoke, or dispose of her if she didn’t. It didn’t matter now, he had all her equipment and her hypnotic pendant. Once he had her minions, he’d be unstoppable. First, however, he had to go on a quick errand before Tricia’s return.

[End Chapter 6]