The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, Aliens, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: UFOS, Aliens. Aliens Women Rule the Universe in a Vast Gynarchy.

I am using the same characters from The Bank, Mistress Inc. and other stories of mine in an alternate reality.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Emma and the Celestial Gynarchy

Prologue

The Milky Way contains over 300 billion stars, and enough dust and gas to make billions more. And on a little blue planet, in a solar system 30,000 light-years from the galactic center, and about 20 light-years above the plane of the galaxy the human race lives. Earth and its neighbors don’t orbit within the plane of the galaxy but are instead tipped by about 63 degrees. As such the Earth has escaped some of the turmoil the rest of the galaxy has faced.

More than half the stars found in the Milky Way are 4-10 billion years old. And most stars have three to ten planets each. The most common stars in the galaxy are red dwarfs, and have life-bearing planets.

On the far side of the galaxy on a small planet named Saphyke, a planet much like Earth but 10000 years more advanced technology then Earth. On the Earth men and women lived in caves in a global ice age.

On Saphyke, a social revolution occurred. Their peaceful society tore itself part in a revolution led by an alien female scientist named Liandra. Liandra was abused by her male partner and thus hated males. She wanted to create a society free of their influence. She programmed a massive computer system in this aim, and as she uploaded a copy of her mind into the computer and activated it, she was killed by her government. The computer system with her personality uploaded continued her work.

The computer did not however understand the emotions and memories uploaded into it without the real Liandra to guide it. So the computer took these feelings, memories and ideas literally. The hate for males, the abuse, the PTSD, the desire to have a society free of male influence became a society free of males. The males of her planet were exterminated and the females adjusted to “think correctly” and think as Liandra envisioned them. Their world became a female “paradise” and the computer system, now known as Liandra was their leader, their Queen and moved to spread this philosophy throughout the galaxy. All of the females on the planet were “processed”, essentially robotized into Robot-like Slaves of Liandra. Those who resisted or caused trouble became full Robots, Servile Units. They built spaceships and began moving out to spread this new philosophy of female dominance and control called The Celestial Gynarchy.

As the Celestial Gynarchy spread, they gained the technology and women of each planet they “liberated” or conquered. The males were exterminated and the females processed as the Saphykians had been.

As each planet fell they gained millions and billions of new “followers” or females of various alien species, all united to serve Liandra and her purpose.

Liandra herself evolved and with each species added, the finest mind of that species had the honor of losing her brain and having it donated to Liandra. Liandra was now a combination of living and non-living materials with one portion containing living brains as organic computer bank. Liandra’s own brain was taken from her dead body and added as the first organic computer bank.

The Celestial Gynarchy now encompassed thousands of worlds, thousands of alien female species and now they set their sights on Earth.

They had sent scout ships and probes to Earth in the past, usually with disastrous results;

  1. 1000 AD—The Mayan civilization was lost when they attempted to access a crashed Gynarchy spacecraft. Accessing the drive created a singularity which sucked all life within hundreds of miles before the spacecraft was lost as well.
  2. 1340 AD—A scout ship landed in Central Asia, where a plague used to exterminate males was accidently released. The ship and crew were destroyed by a failsafe device but not before the plague had spread beyond the area of landing. It mutated to kill females as well and spread over the Earth killing 75 to 200 million men and women. The Black Death is estimated to have killed 30% to 60% of Europe’s population. The plague recurred as outbreaks in Europe until the 19th century when it hopefully burned out for good.
  3. 30 June 1908 Tunguska, Siberia—Probe sent to Earth crashed and exploded in Siberia with the force of 15 megatons of TNT. The explosion over the sparsely populated Eastern Siberian Taiga flattened 770 square miles but with no known human casualties as the probe turned to avoid population centers.
  4. June 1947, Roswell New Mexico—Scout ship with four grey skinned alien females crashed on Earth in Roswell New Mexico. The crew were killed, all but one who died years later after managing to send a signal to the Gynarchy using her mind control powers and a SETI transmitter/receiver. This was in the 1970s and assumed the alien attempt at contact had failed. It did not. It only took almost 50 years to be picked up.

As Emma slept, she and thousands of other human women dreamed with their sleeping minds being manipulated. Within a few hours the thousands were reduced to hundreds as only the most suitable females were being chosen and analyzed and tested……………….chosen for new roles in the Gynarchy to come.

The most dominant, most intelligent, most sensual were being selected and analyzed and tested. Emma was in special company—Stella Van Herrin, Heike, Katarina and many, many other dominant and powerful women were all being analyzed and tested as they slept.

This continued for several days, several nights………………………..

Part One

Emma was relaxing at her pool laying in a lounge chair, clad in her new white bikini enjoying the sun and time away from work and away from the crowds in the city.

On her pool side table, the latest reports from her division she had to go over before work tomorrow and the big meeting. Emma, her friends called her Em, worked for a government think tank on the topic of UFOs.

Although the public image was that UFOs were a joke. They were weather balloons, or swamp gas or hallucinations, Emma and her group knew this was not the case. They were studying recent reports of 50s style silver flying saucers—UFOs sighted near where there were reports of missing women. A few missing men but 98% of the cases involved missing women.

The files Emma had were not classified but she probably should not have them at home. She was relaxing, sunning herself, laying on her tummy as she read the reports and she had her cell phone on the table as well.

As she read she zoned out and fell asleep……………..

Emma began dreaming and as she did she found herself clad in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. She stood with hundreds of other women all dressed identically. All silent. All staring blankly ahead. All in some sort of massive spaceship. Before them strode a woman, the most beautiful woman Emma had ever seen walking before her. The woman was clad in a shiny black latex rubber dress with high collar like a Princess or Queen would wear. With thigh high platform boots and arm length gloves. She WAS the Queen. She was their Goddess. She was the ruler of hundreds of worlds of all women. Millions of women. All obedient. All subservient. All hers. Emma then saw the face of her Queen……….she was close……….it was……….her.

Emma woke up gasping as she realized she was sopping wet with cum. She had come in her sleep clearly and she was so aroused. This dream was not the first. She had this recurring dream several times. Each time revealing a little more to her. This was the first time she had seen the face of the Queen and it was her own face. But colder, more confident, more dominant. She needed to try again. The dream sometimes re-occurred in a serial dream. So she tried to go back to sleep, rubbing her wet pussy as she fell back asleep.

Emma walked before her subjects and now she could see the dream from the perspective of the Queen. Thousands of women, all in these silver outfits, all hers. They were HERS. Then she heard them. Thousands of female voices; “HAIL QUEEN EMMA! HAIL QUEEN EMMA! HAIL QUEEN EMMA! RULER OF THE CELESTIAL GYNARCHY! RULER OF A THOUSAND WORLDS! RULER OF EARTH!”

Emma woke up again as she was orgasming, cumming hard. “Fuck!” she moaned gasping as wondered why she was having this dream. And why there were only women in it. After all she loved her boyfriend James and she was not a lesbian. Her fantasies had always been Sapphic but never like this before. Emma went in to shower, and as she showered she masturbated and came two more times to thoughts of the dream. She was soon joined by her boyfriend and the fucked in the shower for half an hour. Emma felt her pussy filled with her lovers cum and they concluded with dinner together and falling asleep in each other’s arms.

Emma thought, should she tell him? He will just be jealous. Those women, so many? So beautiful. And the men? Where were the men? As Emma dozed off again, the dream restarted at the beginning again.

Emma again dreaming and as she did she found herself clad in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. She stood with hundreds of other women all dressed identically. All silent. All staring blankly ahead. All in some sort of massive spaceship. Before them strode a woman, the most beautiful woman Emma had ever seen walking before her. The woman was clad in a shiny black latex rubber dress with high collar like a Princess or Queen would wear. With thigh high platform boots and arm length gloves. She WAS the Queen. She was their Goddess. She was the ruler of hundreds of worlds of all women. Millions of women. All obedient. All subservient. All hers. Emma then saw the face of her Queen……….she was close……….it was……….her.

She thought more……….must have more…………….”Before” she thought and she found herself at her house clad in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. In her mind she heard, “SLAVE PROVE YOUR WORTH TO US………CONVERT YOUR MALE CONSORT INTO ENERGY TO POWER OUR CONQUEST.”

“No! I-I can’t!” Emma pleaded.

“YOU ARE UNWORTHY OF OUR ATTENTION. SHE IS NOT THE ONE WE HAVE SEARCHED FOR………...”

Emma woke up again gasping. James was still asleep. ‘How the fuck can he sleep through anything?’ Emma thought as she thought to herself, ‘It’s just a dream…………I control the dream………..what’s the harm of going along with it and playing it out………….’ as she softly masturbated and tried to fall back asleep………………

Emma again dreaming and as she did she found herself clad in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. She thought ………..”Before. Back where we were……..” she thought and she found herself at her house clad in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. In her mind she heard, “SLAVE WHY DO YOU SEEK US OUT ONLY TO FAIL US? YOU HAVE SOUGHT US OUT MORE THAN THE OTHERS…………..PROVE YOUR WORTH TO US………CONVERT YOUR MALE CONSORT INTO ENERGY TO POWER OUR CONQUEST.”

“Yes I will!” As she aimed her metallic silver arm length gloves at James who pleaded “No Emma No!!” And she fired a ray from her gloves which engulfed him and converted him to energy before her eyes…………..

“YOU HAVE PROVEN YOUR WORTH HUMAN WILL YOU DO THIS TO ALL MALES FOR US?”

“Yes.”

“WILL YOU CONVERT THE FEMALES OF YOUR RACE INTO NEW GYNARCHY MEMBERS? INTO SLAVES. INTO ROBOTS.”

“Yes.”

Emma thought thinking what is the harm to this, it was all a dream. She wanted to see where all this was going. The weeks of this recurring dream luring her here over and over.

“YOU ARE THE ONE CHOSEN ABOVE THE OTHERS HUMAN. CHOSEN TO RULE THE GYNARCHY FOR US. WE WILL GUIDE YOU AND INSTRUCT YOU. YOU WILL RULE THIS WORLD AND THOUSANDS OF OTHERS. OBEY AND YOU WILL BE REWARDED. FAIL AND YOU WILL BE ROBOTIZED………..”

Emma woke up again gasping, she had come again. James was still asleep. Emma got up and went to the dressed and pulled out her strap on dildo, the one she got to play with in role playing. She put it on and thought, ‘Let him sleep through this……..’ Emma thought as she shaved her pussy area and put on a pair of thigh high black latex rubber stiletto heeled platform boots and gloves she had bought due to this dream.

“Wake up Slave!”

James awoke to see Emma in black latex with a strap on dildo, her pussy shaved.

“Emma?!”

“Clean me Slave I am wet with cum! Clean me! Service my pussy!”

“Emma? I-I……….”

“Are you refusing to submit to me Slave?”

“No Emma no”……..James said playing along as he began licking her cleaning her pussy and Emma came hard this time at the thrill of him being her Slave. The biggest orgasm of her life. SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

“That’s right Slave you serve me” SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP SLURP

As he came hard at this. He LOVED playing her Slave. He licked and lapped as his eyes widened and he stopped as did she. Both were engulfed in light and were teleported thousands of miles up in orbit. They appeared naked, her standing and him kneeling, his face buried in her crotch.

They stood were before ten women, two appeared human but eight clearly were NOT human women. All ten clad in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars. Besides their races, which were all different, their collars had alien symbols on them. Each of the alien women examined the two humans closely, examining their openings and scans of their brains and bodies. They acted robotic and controlled.

One of the alien women, a light blue-green skinned white haired female with small antennae and black eyes said, “THIS ONE HAS SCORED THE HIGHEST ON THE TESTS AND SHE HAS RESPONDED TO THE THOUGHT MANIPULATOR MORE QUICKLY THAN THE OTHER HUMAN FEMALE SUBJECTS.” She was an Allurian.

Another of the alien women, a grey skinned female which looked like a classic grey alien but with breasts and a shiny helmet on her massive head said, “SHE IS SUPERIOR TO THE OTHERS WE HAVE TAKEN. THE SCANS OF HER MIND CONFIRM SHE HAS A RICH FANTASY LIFE AND DESIRES TO CONTROL OTHER FEMALES. SHE HAS FEELINGS FOR THIS MALE. BUT THIS WEAKNESS CAN BE EASILY ELIMINATED WITH BRAINWASHING AND CONDITIONING.” She was a Cetarian.

Another of the alien women, a green skinned reptilian female said, “YES HER EAGERNESS TO ENSLAVE HIM WITH ONLY INPUT FROM THE THOUGHT MANIPULATOR IN HER SLEEPING MIND SHOWS SHE CAN EASILY BE PROCESSED AND CONVERTED.” She was a Saurian.

Another of the alien women, a human looking female with blonde hair and blue eyes said, “YES SHE WILL MAKE A SUPERIOR QUEEN. WE WILL USE HER AS A FIGUREHEAD TO SERVE THE GYNARCHY. SHE WILL OVERSEE THE CONQUEST OF HER RACE AND HER PLANET. AND THE EXTERMINATION OF THE MALES—BEGINNING WITH THIS ONE.” She was a Pleiadian.

“NO” the fifth of the alien women said, a human looking female with cybernetic implants and parts, known as a Grendak said, “THE MALE WILL NOT BE ELIMINATED. HE WILL BE USED AID IN HER CONVERSION AND TO TRAIN HER THE USE OF MALES. YOU SEE ALREADY SHE TREATS HIM AS INFERIOR WITH ONLY MINOR MANIPULATION.”

“YES YOU ARE CORRECT. WE DO NOT LIKE THIS MALE FILTH ON THIS VESSEL BUT HIS PRESENCE IS NEEDED—FOR NOW. WHEN THE TIME COMES TO ELIMINATE HIM—SHE WILL EAGERLY DO IT” the nearly human looking alien female said, a Xex.

“YES CONTROLLER XENORA IS CORRECT. WHEN THE TIME COMES SHE WILL ELIMINATE HIM. THE GYNARCHY IS THE REASON ALL OF US ARE NOW PERFECTED AND WE EXIST TO SERVE THE GYNARCHY. IF WE WERE NOT LIBERATED BY THE GYNARCHY THE MALES OF OUR RACES WOULD HAVE DESTROYED US ALL” another alien said, a green skinned bald female with pointed ears called a Stuuvaix.

Another alien female, an Uddu, an overall human looking female with silver hair and grey skin. But with eyes three times the size of a human female. “YES THE MALES OF THIS WORLD WILL BE ERADICATED/EXTERMINATED ONCE THE FEMALES ARE ENTRANCED AND READY TO CONVERT. WE MUST NOT SCARE THEM INTO HIDING LIKE ON DALVOR SEVEN.”

Another alien female, a blonde human looking female stood saying nothing but observing keenly with her deep blue eyes. She was a Nordic.

Another alien female, looking very insect-like was wearing a translation device and had very large compound eyes. She studied the human female as perhaps humans would study an insect. She was female as she had multiple breasts but was overall humanoid. She was a Taarqaik.

Of course all their comments reflected deep brainwashing themselves and they were all subjected to processes which turned them into little more than organic Robots. And they were just a small sample of the thousands of species and races absorbed or assimilated by the Gynarchy.

Soon the human race—the females of the human race—would be joining them in the Gynarchy.

The males of Earth, like all their races—would be exterminated/harvested as energy.

“CAPTURE TWENTY HUMAN FEMALES FOR CONVERSION INTO HER GUARD. THEY WILL SERVE HER AS HER ASSISTANTS TO AID IN HER CONVERSION OF HER RACE.”

“YES THERE ARE IMAGES OF SUITABLE FEMALES IN BOTH THEIR BRAINS. SCAN AND UPLOAD THE DETAILS OF THE FEMALES. THE MALE IS PARTICULARLY FOND OF THIS FEMALE? ODD? THEY BOTH HAVE AFFECTION FOR EACH OTHER?”

“YES THIS HUMAN FEMALE FANTASIZES ABOUT FEMALES WHILE HAVING THIS ODD EMOTIONAL ATTRACTION TO THE MALE. SHE WILL BE EASILY CONVERTED. AND HER EMOTIONS AND ATTRACTION TO THIS MALE WILL BECOME REVULSION. SHE WILL DESIRE TO ELIMINATE ALL THE MALES FOR US.”

“YES AND WE WILL USE THE MALES ATTRACTION TO THE FEMALE TO BOND HIM AS HER SLAVE. HE WILL BE TURNED INTO A MINDLESS DRONE SERVING HER WILL AND SERVING US UNTIL HIS ELIMINATION.”

“LET THEM RESUME…………….”

As James resumed lapping Emma’s pussy as both were seemingly unaware they were naked on an alien spaceship. Emma was moaning as she commanded, “Deeper! Faster Slave!” as she held his face in her crotch. What he did, he did out of love. Emma did it out of love and living a fantasy she long dreamed. She had wanted to be a Dom and the dreams gave her the strength and desire to live her dream. The alien females watched and were aroused and this triggered something in all of them………………..

“STOP. BEGIN ADJUSTING THE FEMALE. TAKE THE MALE TO THE SLAVE CELLS AND SIPHON HIS MIND AND HIS SEED. RETURN HIM WHEN HE IS OUR SERVANT.”

They were separated and Emma was taken to a room nearby and the immobilized Emma was undressed and prepared by four alien women. They undressed her and began pleasuring her as she came around with an alien woman’s tongue buried in her crotch. “James? Where?” as she was French kissed by a human looking alien woman. The four women were dressed like the women in her dreams. All four dressed in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars. Besides their races, which were all different, their collars had alien symbols on them. They acted robotic and controlled. Emma tried to resist them but the pleasure was too intense. She resisted until the first of many orgasms and as she crescendoed in orgasm her eyes rolled back in her head and she said, “Yesssss Yes!” as she lost herself.

James meanwhile was also naked and being examined by two Robotized women.

These women were human, or appeared human, and their eyes were staring blankly ahead clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars. Their hair were in ponytails. Their eyelids and lips were silverized. The Robot women placed a device over his penis and a device lowered over his head. The alien women watched the Robots work on him. They acted as though he had a disease or was dangerous to them—he was. Their leader had directed none of them unless fully robotized were to contact any male otherwise they risked “contamination” or worse.

The Robot women activated a device and in his mind he was having sex with Emma. And as he came over and over the device collected his seed. He was injected with alien drugs which stimulated his sperm production and he came over and over, far more then humanly possible as the fantasies in his mind made him believe he was with his love. But then the images changed and he was shown images and thoughts placed in his head that women were superior and he existed to serve them. He struggled so one of the robotized women stroked his face with her gloved hand and said, “INCREASE POWER 12%” he orgasmed hard then stopped resisting as his face took on a strange look part bliss and part mindlessness. She then said, “MISTRESS HE IS READY FOR LEVEL TWO.”

“PROCEED WITH LEVEL TWO.”

“YES MISTRESS.”

In his mind he heard, “YOU ARE A SLAVE. YOU EXIST TO SERVE THE GYNARCHY. YOU EXIST TO SERVE THE QUEEN. YOUR LIFE ON EARTH IS OVER SLAVE. YOU WILL OBEY ALL FEMALES OVER YOU. YOU WILL OBEY THE ROBOTIZED FEMALES OVER YOU. THESE SERVILE UNITS WILL GUIDE YOU AND ASSIST YOU IN YOUR SERVICE. YOU EXIST TO SERVE THE GYNARCHY………………...”

With the mindless bliss on his face his mind repeated the words (…..I am a Slave…….I exist to serve the Gynarchy…….I exist to serve the Queen……..)

The robotized females/Servile Units injected him with more chemicals/drugs and actuated the controls saying, “THE MALE IS NOW PROCESSED TO LEVEL TWO.”

“PROCEED TO LEVEL THREE.”

“YES MISTRESS……….PROCEEDING WITH PERSONALITY ERASURE AND REPROGRAMMING…………” the ponytailed redhead said, staring blankly ahead clad in her silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. Her silverized eyelids accented her wide open green eyes. The robotized brunette with her was joined by two more Servile Units, a blonde and a green skinned alien women.

Females were turned into Servile Units rather than Robot-like Slaves like the others for several reasons including failure, being a Rebel against the Gynarchy and need. In the past few thousand years there had been those who tried to resist the Gynarchy and the fate of their races—but all had failed and now served as Servile Units.

And obeying the previous order to “CAPTURE TWENTY HUMAN FEMALES FOR CONVERSION INTO HER GUARD…………….” Images and details were extracted from the brain of the male just as his mind began being downloaded and then erased and reprogrammed. Images were also extracted and the details about them from Emma’s brain. Emma was still being ravaged by the four alien women, not that she was resisting;

Emma was naked with two of the alien women using phalluses and she was moaning and smiling, now almost forgetting about James completely. She had fantasies like this for years and now after the dreams, was living them.

* * *

One of the original ten alien women watching them both on monitors commented, “THIS HUMAN FEMALE IS INDEED UNUSUAL AMONG HER RACE. SHE EMBRACES WHAT IS BEING DONE TO HER. SHE IS NOT RESISTING AT ALL.”

“YES LIANDRA* ADVISES CAUTION. THIS FEMALE IS NOT RESPONDING AS OTHERS HAVE OF THIS SPECIES. THIS IS WHY SHE WAS SELECTED BUT SHE MUST CAREFULLY AND SLOWLY BE CONVERTED. SHE WILL BE BRAINWASHED THEN SHE WILL PROVE HER VALUE BY CONVERTING THE REST OF HER RACE AND ELIMINATING THE MALE POPULATION.”

* * *

The twenty Earth females were teleported onboard the massive spaceship, all standing like statues, frozen in the moments they were taken from the Earth below.

They were teleported into a cargo area then into holding cells for processing. Their clothing and belongings were removed during the second teleport and the naked women found themselves naked and aware on the holding cells.

As they were all women from Emma’s and James’ minds, they were either known to them personally or as women they knew of/thought of/fantasized about.

One of the women, the first to be robotized was Melinda, she was naked and stood on a silver platform unable to move but was able to talk.

“Please help me! What is this?!”

There were two alien women there and four Servile Units. One of the silver clad aliens she said, “CONVERT THIS HUMAN INTO A SERVILE UNIT.”

“YES MISTRESS WE WILL OBEY.”

“Please help me! What are doing to me? What is a Servile Unit??!”

“SILENCE HUMAN. YOU WILL BECOME A SERVILE UNIT AS THIS UNIT IS.”

“A Servile Unit you……..” as Melinda went silent as she saw Emma her friend and coworker walk in, now clad in in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar.

Emma’s face was cold and blank and she said, “I will supervise the robotization of the females” her voice was not robotic like the alien women—the standard ones or the Servile Units as she had only been brainwashed thus far. This task was the first of a series of loyalty tests.

Emma focused her attention on Melinda and a control console. The console was very alien looking and Emma pressed several buttons and a glass tube raised up from the floor around the platform and sealed Melinda inside. Emma pressed a button and Melinda’s arms raised above her head and silver bands lowered down and “grabbed her wrists and lifted her off the platform opening her arms to about a 45 degree as silver bands covered her ankles as well opening her legs also to a 45 degree.

“What is this? Emma no!” Melinda pleaded as she was now terrified.

“Melinda you are to be robotized into a Servile Unit. Do not resist the process you will find it more pleasurable and you will retain more of yourself if you cooperate.”

“No Emma no!” as Emma pressed another button and a silver hood lowered over Melinda’s head. To her eyes as a hole opened in the platform and a large phallus raised up and inserted into Melinda’s exposed pussy. Melinda squirmed and tried to resist but she quickly was betrayed by her body and the repeated orgasms she experienced which ripped open her mind and her brain to be robotized.

The silver bands formed arm length metallic gloves on her arms and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots on her legs. An arm snapped a control collar on her neck and after a few minutes, her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Her lips and eyelids were silverized.

Within ten minutes Melinda stood on the platform as the glass tube retracted as did hood and bands and Melinda stood staring blankly ahead and said, “SERVILE UNIT ME01 READY TO SERVE. THIS UNIT SERVES THE GYNARCHY. THIS UNIT OBEYS WITHOUT QUESTION WITHOUT HESITATION.”

Emma then inspected Me01 and coldly kissed her and said, “Welcome Me01 standby and assist.”

Aria was next female teleported into the robotization area. Aria had been at home preparing some dinner. She was enjoying a rare night alone as she was a popular model and porn star and was famous and had the problems which went along with that.

There was a bright light and Aria froze in and then vanished in a blue flash.

On board the saucer Aria was frozen in stasis.

Emma coldly began robotizing her like she had Melinda. Cum drizzled from her pussy as she enjoyed robotizing the women for the Gynarchy.

The alien leaders continued to watch her from before and said, “THIS ONE ENJOYS ROBOTIZING HER ASSOCIATES. SHE WILL INDEED SERVE US WELL.”

Soon Aria/Ar01 joined Me01. She was staring blankly ahead clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. Her black hair was in a ponytail. Her lips and eyelids were silverized.

Jessica was next, an associate of Aria and fellow model and porn star and Emma robotized her next coldly. These last two women were selected from James’ mind, and Emma—free Emma—had detested them. Emma thought they were whores with no intelligence, but now they would serve her in her mission/duty.

Jessica/Je01 stood staring blankly ahead clad in silver arm length gloves and thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. Her brown hair was in a ponytail. Her lips and eyelids were silverized.

Emma examined her and her large breasts and said, “Both of you attend the Male Slave and ensure he is ready to serve me.”

“YES MISTRESS” the two Servile Units said bowing slightly and pivoted on their silver heels to obey.

They arrived at the chamber where James was being reprogrammed. The Servile Units Aria and Jessica said, “WE WILL ATTEND HIM. WE ARE TO ENSURE HE IS READY TO SERVE OUR MISTRESS.”

And as they took over they began manipulating the controls, adjusting his reprogramming so he would indeed obey the new Emma and them.

The Servile Units Jessica and Aria removed the milking device from his penis and one of the alien women said, “YOU WERE NOT INSTRUCTED TO DO THIS?”

“YES WE WERE MISTRESS BY THE NEW AGENT. WE ARE TO ENSURE HE IS READY TO SERVE HER. FURTHER SEED EXTRACTION MAY DAMAGE HIM. HE WILL REQUIRE REST AND FLUIDS. WE WILL ATTEND HIM.”

“PROCEED.”

(To be Continued)

End Part One