The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Tags: (mc, f/f, fd, Aliens, nc, Robots)

Disclaimer: The material below is for adults only; both sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships are included within. If you are for whatever reason offended by this material or are under the legal age in your area/country, kindly stop reading here and return when you are not so offended and are legally permitted to continue.

Synopsis: UFOS, Aliens. Aliens Women Rule the Universe in a Vast Gynarchy.

I am using the same characters from The Bank, Mistress Inc. and other stories of mine in an alternate reality.

Thank you to SpacegirlElle for her assistance, her ideas, her inspiration and her awesomeness.

Emma and the Celestial Gynarchy

Part Two

On Saphyke, as the computer Liandra expanded its power it first enslaved a group of females and had them construct robotization machinery as well as defense systems. Saphyke was a peaceful planet and society and had no real weapons, no real military, no real Police force—they didn’t need it.

Liandra took advantage of this and as it robotized females to serve its purposes. Clad in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collars, the robotized females had weapons built into their gloves.

Once a substantial number of females were robotized into robot-like Slaves, they began exterminating the males of the planet. They were reduced to energy—matter converted to energy—which powered their revolution. Within seven Earth days Liandra controlled Saphyke completely. All males were eliminated and 90% of Saphykians were Robot-like Slaves, while 10% were Robots/Servile Units.

Since there were 20 billion Saphykians, there were 18 billion Robot-like Slaves and 2 billion Servile Units. This ratio would NOT be the same with every race conquered. The more they resisted, the more violent or difficult they were, the more of them became Servile Units.

Now

Emma was at the Robotizing Console with her new Servile Robot Melinda and next their coworker Karen was teleported into the Robotization chamber.

Emma was clad in in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. Emma’s face was cold and blank.

Emma focused her attention on Karen and a control console. The console was very alien looking and Emma pressed several buttons and a glass tube raised up from the floor around the platform and sealed Karen inside. Emma pressed a button and Karen’s arms raised above her head and silver bands lowered down and “grabbed her wrists and lifted her off the platform opening her arms to about a 45 degree as silver bands covered her ankles as well opening her legs also to a 45 degree.

“What is this? Emma no!” Karen pleaded as she was now terrified.

“Karen you are to be robotized into a Servile Unit. Do not resist the process you will find it more pleasurable and you will retain more of yourself if you cooperate.”

“No Emma no!” as Emma pressed another button and a silver hood lowered over Karen’s head. To her eyes as a hole opened in the platform and a large phallus raised up and inserted into Karen’s exposed pussy. Karen squirmed and tried to resist but she quickly was betrayed by her body and the repeated orgasms she experienced which ripped open her mind and her brain to be robotized.

The silver bands formed arm length metallic gloves on her arms and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots on her legs. An arm snapped a control collar on her neck and after a few minutes, her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Her lips and eyelids were silverized.

Within ten minutes Karen stood on the platform as the glass tube retracted as did hood and bands and Karen stood staring blankly ahead and said, “SERVILE UNIT Ka01 READY TO SERVE. THIS UNIT SERVES THE GYNARCHY. THIS UNIT OBEYS WITHOUT QUESTION WITHOUT HESITATION.”

Emma then inspected Ka01 and coldly kissed her and said, “Welcome Ka01 standby and assist. No wait. Pleasure me.”

The watching aliens saw this and one of them said, “WE MUST STOP HER SHE MUST STAY FOCUSED.”

“NO. SHE IS EMBRACING HER BRAINWASHING AND HER TASK. ALLOW HER TO PROCEED.”

The robotized Karen pleasured her new Mistress clad in shiny silver metallic arm length gloves, matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, control collar on her neck and her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Her lips and eyelids were silverized. Karen pleasured her Mistress and Emma moaned as she was cumming in her face. Emma was so aroused and so “happy” she had dreamed of this for months. She secretly desired her friend and coworker Karen for months. No she was living her fantasy, and more.

The watching aliens were watching and one of them said, “SHE IS TRULY ONE OF US. SHE IS EXCELLING AT HER FIRST LOYALTY TEST.”

“YES. SHE IS EMBRACING HER BRAINWASHING AND HER TASK. SHE IS A PERFECT ADDITION TO US AS WILL THE REST OF HER RACE BE.”

The robotized Karen pleasured her new until Emma moaned and she came again then she said, “Resume standby, we have much to do my loyal Servile Unit.”

“YES MISTRESS”

Next actress Lynda Carter was teleported into the robotization chamber. One a display read, “

Name: Lynda Carter

Date of Birth: July 24, 1951 (67 years old)

Place of Birth: Phoenix, AZ USA

Eye Color: Blue

Hair Color: Brown

Measurements: 37D-23-37″

Enhanced Boobs: No

Piercings: Ears

Tattoos: None

IQ: High

Lynda saw the two Robotized women clad in shiny silver metallic arm length gloves, matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, control collars, their hair pulled back into pony tails, their lips and eyelids were silverized.

She saw Emma clad in in metallic silver arm length gloves and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots with silver collar. Emma’s face was cold and blank.

“Where am I? What is this? Where are my clothes? What are you doing to me?”

“You are here because you were my Wonder Woman of fantasy and now as my Servile Unit, you will be her”

“S-servile Unit? What is that? Like those two?”

“Yes exactly, only you will be enhanced. Servile Units have great strength and I will increase yours and give you a special outfit”

The watching aliens saw this and one of them said, “WE MUST STOP HER SHE DOES NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY.”

“NO. SHE IS EMBRACING HER BRAINWASHING AND HER TASKS. ALLOW HER TO PROCEED. WE WILL SEE WHAT SHE IS CAPABLE OF”

“YES. VERY WELL”

Emma focused her attention on Lynda and a control console. The console was very alien looking and Emma pressed several buttons and a glass tube raised up from the floor around the platform and sealed Lynda inside. Emma pressed a series of buttons and altered the settings. She pressed the main button and Lynda’s arms raised above her head and silver bands lowered down and “grabbed her wrists and lifted her off the platform opening her arms to about a 45 degree as silver bands covered her ankles as well opening her legs also to a 45 degree.

“No please no!” Lynda pleaded as she was now terrified.

“Lynda you are to be robotized into a Special Servile Unit. Do not resist the process you will find it more pleasurable and you will retain more of yourself if you cooperate. And as a Servile Unit, you will have eternal beauty and youth, you will be restored to your earlier age”

“W-what?............” Lynda said and at this seemed to stop resisting.

Power was activated and this time Emma watched the process closely.

Emma pressed another button and a silver hood lowered over Lynda’s head. To her eyes as a hole opened in the platform and a large phallus raised up and inserted into Lynda’s exposed pussy. Lynda squirmed and tried to resist but she quickly was betrayed by her body and the repeated orgasms she experienced which ripped open her mind and her brain to be robotized.

The 67 year old began changing. Her body and face changed. The effects of 67 years of life, her health problems, all of it were undone and soon she was a woman of 22 years old again. Her breasts firmed and enlarged slightly and her strength was enhanced.

The silver bands formed arm length metallic gloves on her arms and matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots on her legs. An arm snapped a control collar on her neck and after a few minutes, her hair was pulled back into a pony tail. Her lips and eyelids were silverized. A silver tiara reminiscent of Wonder Woman was clamped into her head with a red crystal embedded in it rather than a red star. She was fitted with a silver belt with various devices. She was given a silver whip. She was now a silver clad fetish version of what Emma imagined Wonder Woman to be.

Within ten minutes Lynda stood on the platform as the glass tube retracted as did hood and bands and Lynda stood staring blankly ahead and said, “SPECIAL SERVILE UNIT LC01 READY TO SERVE. THIS UNIT SERVES THE GYNARCHY. THIS UNIT OBEYS WITHOUT QUESTION WITHOUT HESITATION.”

Emma then inspected LC01 and coldly kissed her and said, “Welcome LC01 standby and assist. You truly ARE my Wonder Woman now. Override command Emma One.”

“UNDERSTOOD MISTRESS.”

“You three will remain at my side at all times.”

“YES MISTRESS.”

The watching aliens were pleased with the new Servile Unit, and did not hear the command “Override Emma One” nor would they have a clue what that meant if they had.

James had been moved to a holding cell. He was now fully brainwashed and reprogrammed to serve the Gynarchy. Now was time to test him.

His Servile Unit attendants were testing him…………training him. Jessica/Je01 stood before him as her licked her pussy practicing his new programmed skill. During the same time Aria/Ar01 had his erect member in her mouth under him. He stared blankly ahead as he came in her mouth and lapped up Jessica in front of him.

One of the alien females watching them said, “HE SHOWS NO EMOTION, NO REACTION TO STIMULATION.”

“YES THE MALE IS LITTLE MORE THEN A ROBOT NOW—OUR ROBOT. AND ONCE HE SERVES HIS PURPOSE SHE WILL KILL HIM.”

“YES. LIANDRA WARNS OF CONTAMINATION FROM HIM.”

“YES. SERVILE UNITS STOP. ENOUGH OF THAT, PROCEED WITH YOUR OTHER TRAINING.”

“YES MISTRESS.” Jessica/Je01 said as they both stopped. But something was different. The Servile Units were much more tender or gentle with their male Slave. Jessica/Je01 then said, “SLAVE ONE OF YOUR DUTIES WILL BE TO ASSIST IN CAPTURING FEMALES.”

“Yes Mistress. As you command. I exist to serve the Gynarchy. I am a Slave. I exist to serve the Queen…….Liandra” James said mindlessly.

“YOU WILL BE DRESSED AND CAPTURE TWO FEMALES. WE WILL ACCOMPANY YOU” Jessica/Je01 said.

“Yes Mistress.” He said, his eyes never leaving her.

Tiffany Alexander and Melanie Johnson went to the bank to take out some money to go to dinner and go to a party they had been invited to. The two were friends—close friends and had been so since High School. The two were close—close enough Tiffany had a secret crush on Melanie but both women were “not that way” so she never even seriously considered it. Although Tiffany had dreamt and out and part of her wanted it to be true. Melanie was straight as straight could be and never even considered anything but sleeping with men. She had been having weird dreams though—Dreams about sex with women. And Melanie being a prude and a catholic she was worried her bad relationship was driving her in a new direction. She had been reading some self-help books she thought it was a little PTSD from being in a bad relationship. Lately though Melanie and Tiffany got a lot closer after her breakup.

Both women had just started working for a Pharmaceutical company after some college and working odd jobs like Baristas and Hair Salons.

“I’m just going to get some money for tonight, wanna come in?” Melanie said.

“No Mel I’ll just listen to music and wait for you” Tiffany said, “You know I have money you don’t need to take any out?”

“No. I needed to come to the bank right now………for dinner and the party” Melanie said with a weird look briefly on her face.

She had just broken up with her boyfriend James and wanted just to “Have fun” for once with no drama. They had been serious but they fought all the time the last six months as he was jealous and afraid that he was going to lose her—so he made it happen. He always accused her of acting funny like she had a girlfriend—and Melanie didn’t even like girls! He accused her of once saying a woman’s name in her sleep—Stella. He even accused her of getting gifts from a girlfriend. He found a dildo and some perfume and that was the final fight. She even accused her of having someone in their bed as she was constantly washing the sheets. She broke up with him a four weeks ago and Melanie was ready to have fun and her thoughts of partying, drinking and who knows what else with her best friend in the world filled her mind.

Tiffany saw him first, and started to say, “Mel………..”

“James? What are you doing here? And why the fuck are you dressed like that?” Melanie said as both Tiffany and Melanie got out of the car. James was wearing a shiny silver metallic outfit of wrist length gloves, ankle boots, shorts and shirt and he had a strange metal collar. It was clear his penis was fully erect. His face was blank and he barely blinked.

Behind him were two women, shiny silver metallic arm length gloves, matching thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, control collars, their hair pulled back into pony tails, their lips and eyelids were silverized. They had silver pasties and a plate or pad over their vulva otherwise they were mostly naked.

“James? Answer me? Why are you here? I told you to stay away from me. You can have your precious Emma, and who are those two? And Why on Earth are you dressed like something out of a bad sci-fi movie?” Melanie said puzzled. Tiffany was too stunned to say anything.

You would think they would draw attention, but they didn’t. It was like no one else really noticed them—they didn’t. The Servile Units were emitting a field known as a perception filter, which made anyone not interacting directly with them not really notice them. They appeared a shimmers in people’s peripheral vision that was all.

“You must come with us. I must show you something. Something very special” James said coldly with a goofy smile on his face.

“No………I have met someone else………..jerk!” Melanie said as Tiffany looked puzzled, “Just leave us alone! I mean it James! I am warning you………….”

As James waved his gloved hands over their faces and both Melanie and Tiffany stopped talking. He said, “You must come with us.”

“yes…..we must go with you” both women said in monotone voices, their faces now black and jaws slack.

“WELL DONE SLAVE. WE WILL TELEPORT TO THE SHIP NOW” Jessica/Je01 said as she talked to her glove for a moment and the five disappeared in a flash.

As they teleported, a black van drove up in front of the bank. It looked like a regular van except if had no windows except in the front and rear windows. The driver’s side and passenger side windows were dark tinted as well as the front and rear windows. Also it had antennas on the top including a small dish. The right side door facing the bank slid open and six women got out and went into the bank. Two stayed in the driver and passenger seats. They were all strikingly beautiful, large chested for their size and clad in shiny black latex or PVC outfits from head to toe, and their expressions blank.

Melanie and Tiffany found themselves naked in a holding cell. “W-where are our clothes and what the fuck just happened? Did you see him?” Melanie said.

“Yes I did, and those two women with him. And now we are in a weird place, naked. It’s like a bad movie” Tiffany said. “And what did you mean you had a girlfriend?”

“Oh I was just saying that to make him mad” Melanie said.

“He didn’t seem to care? He seemed controlled?” Tiffany said.

“Yes I know……….like the other two. I have seen this before……………” Melanie said.

“Where?” Tiffany replied, “In a movie?”

“No there was this woman…………..she came in my shop a few months back, before I broke up with James.”

* * *

“Gee another boring day we………..” Melanie said as the woman approached flanked by two latex rubber clad women. Everyone in the shop seemed to stop and stare at them as she approached the counter and said, “Yes……..ah Melanie I would like a coffee please”

Melanie felt a strange sensation as the room seemed to fill with perfume—perfume of Sex and latex with something else………..

Time passed and Melanie and the others seemed to zone out. Until the woman said, “Excellent……….Melanie? I asked for a coffee”

“Y-yes of course………” as she made the coffee for the first time she felt arousal for a woman. Or women. The women with her were beautiful, like strippers or models, wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and coats. They wore nothing else and they were at her beck and call, hovering around her.

She looked at the other woman she wore shiny black latex arm length gloves, thigh high stiletto heeled platform boots, a low cut leotard and a coat. She wore lightly tinted glasses.

“Here you are……Miss……Miss………” Melanie said,

“Stella, you may call me Stella Melanie……” again time seemed to stop as she stared into her eyes. Had she paid attention to her watch she would have noticed ten minutes had passed staring into her eyes.

Melanie seemed to snap out of it as she was kissing the gloved hand of the woman “Oh……..what am I? Lisa?”

Melanie called to her coworker Lisa who stood staring blankly ahead zoned out or something. Before she could try to figure out what was going on she looked into the woman’s eyes, “Stella I……..” and staying down kissing her gloved hand.

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella. “Yes a good girl………..you will not remember this only that you liked me, you trusted me, and you want to work for me. You will not remember showing me your devotion Hahahaha. I will contact you soon to have you serve me my dear. When I summon you, you will obey.”

“Yesss I will obey” Melanie said dreamily………and again she snapped out of it as she was getting up from kissing her gloved hand. She noticed she had a weird taste in her mouth………like sex…….

“Thank you Melanie for your excellent service. You are just the type I am looking for in my company. So receptive and so responsive………..” The woman/Stella said again as Melanie stood staring at her and her “assistants”, “You are just the type of girl I want as one of my er…..Assistants. I offer you a job right now.”

“Oh-h thank you Stella but I can’t now my boyfriend he……..” Melanie said as Stella put her hand out and Melanie stopped and zoned out again.

“Loose ends………..pity I wanted you today. You will break up with him soon and live alone. I will summon you after you obey” the woman said this time assertively, “I am working on a new project you may be perfect for it……..”

“Yessss I will break up with him…..I will obey” Melanie said staring at the woman.

“Good girl after I am gone you will forget me until summoned. You WILL however dream of me every night and be ready for my commands. I will be watching you my dear and intervening now and then” Stella said.

Melanie blinked and had a 100 dollar bill for her coffee and a weird taste in her mouth. “Lisa what was that?”

“What was what Mel?”

“That woman she……….she……..”

“What woman?”

“Er I don’t know? Funny I got a hundred dollar tip from someone?” Melanie said as she still tried to figure out why her mouth tasted like she had sex. She was not a lesbian but she had the taste of a woman in her mouth as her mind quickly forgot as instructed.

That night as she fell asleep she dreamed of the mysterious woman;

Melanie was at work bent over kissing her gloved hand.

Stella stuck her finger in Melanie’s mouth and she sucked it staring at Stella.

She then lowered herself and her arms went around Stella’s hips, and she slid her tongue into a slit on the pussy area of the shiny black latex low cut leotard she tasted her and licked and lapped deeply. Melanie’s warm tongue licked along her dewy slit. Stella was very wet—she was aroused and Melanie took in her nectar.

Melanie awoke but then fell back asleep as she thought ‘what a dream?’

The first of many…………………

* * *

“I have had that dream many times, and since we started working at Herrin Pharmaceuticals I have had other……………..blackouts or times I find myself thinking of her………Stella” Melanie said.

“Stella? The woman James accused you of cheating on him with?” Tiffany said.

“Yes, one and the same” Melanie said.

“Well I don’t get the connection?” Tiffany said.

“The women—the women with Stella! They were black rubber clad women and were strikingly beautiful, like strippers or models or something. They were wearing platform stiletto heeled boots and coats. I couldn’t see what else they had on underneath the shiny coats, but they were at her beck and call, hovering around her. And their expressions—the same blank expressions, controlled or something”

Melanie said.

“So how would this Stella have controlled women?” Tiffany said.

“I don’t know? Maybe she………………..” Melanie stopped as four more naked captives were placed in the holding cell with them. Melanie gasped as she ran to the woman and acted subservient to her, and was caressed by her. Tiffany looked puzzled, as she turned and said, “Tiffany, this is Stella.”

(To be Continued)

End Part Two