The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Emma’s Thrall.

Part 4

“....and awake now.” Emma’s voice coming over the speakers. It took me a moment to to remember where I was and what had happened. My God, what a mess. I was sprawled on the front seat and moisture was pooling around my ass. Thank God for vinyl seats. The car smelled like sex. Dirty, dirty sex. There wasn’t enough Fa-breeze in the world to make this car smell good again. Them I remembered Emma was still on the phone.

“Emma?” I spoke out to no one.

“I’m still here, Liz. How do you feel?”

I could hear her smile as she spoke. How did I feel? Fucked up that’s for sure, but omg, felt so good. Did coming always feel like this, or was this orgasm different because it was hypnotically induced. I must experiment with this further.

“Emma...I feel....I feel....FANTASTIC! That was the single most incredible thing that’s ever happened to me. I had no idea it was going to be like that, I mean...fuck...that was...that was...the weirdest day of my life. I can’t believe I this happened. I’ve known you for what, 12 hours? This ain’t normal....but...I’m strangely comfortable with it.”

Of course she could have hypnotized me into making me comfortable with it. The thought occurred to me, but I didn’t say it out loud.

“Describe what happened to me, Liz”

“Well at first, it was just this wonderful relaxation. When you started speaking to me, my body, just sank into the seat. I remember staring at this star through the moonroof and just having the rest of the world just fading away...I mean it’s real quiet out here, but your voice...just....just took over everything...I remember that I couldn’t think, I could just hear your voice, and I couldn’t form any thoughts, I could only hear your voice.”

Through the speakers I could hear Emma breathing....a bit faster now. Then it occurred to me that now, she was masturbating And then I realized that this is what gets her off...having control and getting other people off. Then I decided to oblige.

“And then...” I could hear her panting slightly.

“And then, as you spoke to me, I began to feel like I was separating from my body. Like it no longer belonged to me and I could no longer do anything to associate with it. It was like a puppet that I inhabited,but that you controlled.”

I heard her inhale sharply. And I think I heard something slick. I imagined her. Naked. Laying across her big bed. Hands roaming her body while she imagined me masturbating in my car while under her command. I started to feel horny again. I started to rub myself.

“And then when you started having me open and close my eyes on the countdown, I could feel myself slipping and slipping into this trance, and then, when you started skipping to only the even numbers, that’s when I hit this point of no return. I remember just going down deep in heavy waves....after that when you started to control my hand...I was completely and utterly in your control. I was just amazed that I couldn’t control anything about my body, that it obeyed you completely...and it when you started to make me masturbate...”

My words started to fluctuate, my breathing started to become uneven. She must know that I’m masturbating...she must know that I know that she is masturbating I thought of saying something, but why state the obvious? Why ruin this moment with unnecessary words.

“And then...while you made me masturbate, while you took complete and absolute control body, I found that I could think again, but that I was still your obedient puppet. And that turned me on in way that I have never felt before. Emma, I’d never masturbated before, at least not in earnest. I’d never come before. I remember thinking, this girl, this woman, is making me come...and that, moment, right before the sparks hit...I remember thinking....”

“Yes!?” Emma sounded frenzied now. I sped up to try to match her.

“I remember how grateful I was to have been hypnotized by this beautiful, brave woman, who wished me only happiness and pleasure. I was grateful at that moment to be her willing slave.”

And with that I heard Emma come. Deep low moans and shallow panting, which in turn made me come again, as I imaged in her writhing around on her enormous bed. I was imagining what her body might look like, and it turned me on. Maybe there was some lez in me. This orgasm though, was certainly less intense than the first one. The first one, that was probably a 100 on the orgasm scale. This one, more of 50 to 60 on my newly devised orgasm scale, but still felt fan-fucking tastic.

Our breathing normalized and soon matched each other. I felt so connected though I was so far away.

“Thank you, Liz.”

“No, thank you, Emma.”

“No, no, thank YOU, Liz.”

“All right, we could play this game all night....let’s call it mutual.”

“Agreed. So Liz, any regrets?”

“What are you kidding? God no! This has been the best day of my life. You’re the most amazing person I’ve ever met.. You’re also the strangest, but I’m so glad to know you. I’m so glad you rescued me. What about you, are you cool with me?”

I don’t know why I asked that. I guess somewhere in my heart I was worried that I wasn’t worthy of her attention. I mean she had everything, and I could not see what I could possibly offer her. I mean, after Superman saves someone, he doesn’t then hang out with that person for very long. Unless it’s like Jimmy Olsen or Lois Lane...I made a note to mull on this....

“Liz, you have no idea how special you are to me already. Plus the fact that you haven’t run screaming from all the weirdness you’ve witnessed tells me you might be a keeper. I hope we become fast friends Liz. I think we have much to offer each other.”

“I hope so too Emma. See you tomorrow?”

“Absolutely. Drive home safe. Have sweet dreams. Goodnight.”

“Goodnight.”

And there I was again, alone, in the woods, with just my thoughts. I opened the door to get my pants on. Whew, this car smelled like sex. I wiped down the seat with some one-sheets from trunk. When I got home I’d break out the Fa-breeze and see if I couldn’t cover my scent. I drove home with windows open and the heater blasting. The chill air cleared my head and cleared the car. Leaving these deep woods and approaching the city was like leaving Oz and going back to Kansas. Except I felt sad to be leaving that magical world. But I perked up, when I realized I could go back there anytime.

It was near midnight when I got home. Normally this would raise some ire with my Mom, but I figured she was happy that I was making new friends, so she gave me a pass. A few interrogatories; and I gave all the right answers about my friends. She was pleased to hear the words “library”, “study” ,“hot chocolate,” and, “her mom was home.” All parental buzzwords for good people. I left out the hypnotic orgy and, auto-eroticism (play on words! point for me!) I also mentioned “cute guy” which every mother wants to hear and I was off the hook.

I went into my room and got undressed for bed. Before I put on my PJs, I caught a look at my naked self in the mirror. I’ve never been a fan of my looks. I usually avoided mirrors and I certainly didn’t look at myself in the nude. But this time, something caught my eye, and I felt this overwhelming urge to check myself out. Somehow I looked different. More...womanly. Sure I was small, but I wasn’t as stick-like as I used to be. My breasts were small, sure, but a decent handful (okay, maybe if the guy had small hands). I cupped and massaged them. They felt good to touch and I got a lovely shiver from touching them. I ran my hands down my sides. I’d always been slim, but it looked like I was starting to get some hips. I turned to look at my ass. It looked like a boy’s ass, it was so small, and round and tight.. Lots of running. I remember when I started playing Uncharted 2, I noted that Chloe and I pretty much had the same ass. I remember hoping that boys would find it attractive. I ran my hands down my body and up again...I got a lovely shiver, and then I realized, I was starting to get turned on...by looking at my own body!

And then my hand began to wander down my belly, and just, ooops, slipped into my pussy. Good lord I was hairy down there. And still so damp. I began to churn slowly...while I watched. And I thought, “Okay, this is just sexual residual, I’m not some nympho...this is just residue from this bizarre evening.” And then I began to recall the evening some more, and got more turned on, and I realized that I needed to finish what I had started. Reluctantly I tore myself away from the mirror and climbed into bed. My hand never left my pussy...it just kept twisting and rubbing...and as I lay on my back, I began to play back all the things I’d witnessed. Rex, Bonnie, the woods, and Emma hypnotizing me....I began to recall what it was like to fall into her trance, and I imagined her hypnotizing me again, those feelings of heaviness and sleepiness...and as my body started to sink, I felt myself come again, but gently this time, like a quiet peaceful orgasm, that was filling my body with some sort of sleep drug, and as it began to subside, I felt so sleepy and heavy, I couldn’t even move my hand away from my pussy, and as I began to fall into a deep sleep, it occurred to me that maybe Emma had hypnotized me into having one last orgasm, and I thought, “oh..that minx!” And then sleep overtook me.