The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Employer Enslavement Programme

(A maid’s guide to seducing and enslaving her employer—a six day course)

A wealthy young man is seduced and enslaved by his two beautiful Indian maids.

WARNING: This story is only for those who are aged 18 and older. It contains themes of sexual situations, female dominance, mind control and extreme torture and violence and as such, is not appropriate for minors and those who are easily offended by stories of this nature. If you are not an adult or are easily offended by extreme female domination stories that involves hypnosis, please stop reading this story. For those who would enjoy a story where a woman uses hypnosis to enslave a man, please proceed!

IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR:

Hello all you lovely people! It has been a while since I last posted a story. I was actually working on Aunt Rani’s World Part 6.

It was almost finished but then an idea popped into my head that was too good to ignore and so I abandoned Part 6—at least temporarily to write the story below.

This story is actually a bit experimental. It contains a character from my Rani stories and a future character from the same series.

It of course takes place in the future, some time after the events of the forthcoming part 6 and possibly several parts after that!

There is really nothing to fear as there is very little in the story that relates to events in the previous stories and as such (well at least I believe so) could be enjoyed independently.

The story is unusual as it is written in form of a book. I do hope you enjoy reading this one just as much I enjoyed writing it. It took me a week to write it, so please, please comment on it. I like reading comments, even constructive criticism. It is your emails that keep me going and I respond to all emails. Thank you for taking the trouble to read this story!

Nial Van Haydam

Once again the following story contains mind control, female dominance and torture both physical and mental which some readers might find extreme and distressing. The author is not held accountable for any adverse effects to the reader. You have been warned. This story is completely fiction and should be considered a fantasy.

If you enjoy reading it or would like to make suggestions for its sequels or even have criticism, I’d love to hear from you! Please feel free to email me at

* * *

The Employer Enslavement Programme

(A maid’s guide to seducing and enslaving her employer—a six day course)

by Radha Padma and Pavani

A message from the author

Hello dear sister and welcome …

It is said that God took six years to create the earth. Do you believe that? Well I don’t. I think she is much cleverer than that!

Well joking aside, what if I told you it can take you six days to create a slave?

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Radha Padma and like you I am a maid. I have been a maid for almost 30 years. I still am a maid but only on a part time basis.

It could have easily been my fulltime profession but I just don’t have the time anymore as I am now a very wealthy business woman with property and business interests in several countries to look after.

You may be wondering why I still offer my services as a maid even though I am rich. Well you see it is through my job as a domestic servant that I acquired my wealth. It is something that I enjoy immensely. The role of a maid is more than just a job it is a profitable business in its own right.

I know you are confused about what I say but it is true. You probably be also wondering that if the role of domestic servant is so profitable then why hasn’t it happend to you.

Well it could happen to you if you know how. You see the role of a maid is what you make of it and this is the purpose of this book.

At this moment you are probably living in drab quarters, earning a pittance and waiting hand and foot for the rich man that employs you. But what if you can take control of him? What if he is under your spell and worships you as a goddess? What if he gives up all his wealth and estates in your name and serves you instead?

Could it really happen? Yes of course it can! I am saying this from experience. It has happened to me and my childhood friend Pavani (co-author of this manual) who is also a maid. And we believe it can happen to you too, which is the reason why we have prepared this manual.

Like you we have been waiting hand and foot by a succession of wealthy men. However some years later we have discovered a method of seducing and enslaving these men.

It is actually quite simple to do this although it does involve planning and a little hard work. The key to this method involves the use of hypnosis.

I have studied hypnosis through my youngest sister Geetha, along with Pavani, who used to be her maid. She had already taught the arts of hypnosis to our other sister Rani.

Both Rani and Geetha had used hypnosis to enslave a string of rich young men—including Rani’s step-nephew (her late husband’s brother’s son) and her stepson, both of whom are extremely wealthy young men.

They have taught the technique to us and we have put it in good use. I had seduced and enslaved one of my previous employers who used to harass me and Pavani have used it to enslave a rich tycoon who employed her as a maid. He is now her husband though he still serves her as her slave.

Pavani and I no longer need to work but we still work as maids. We enjoy it. It is not that we need the money—although we did when we first started this venture. Now we just do it for the thrill of it.

We just love offering our services to a wealthy young man and then gradually seduce him, control him, fleece him of his wealth and then enslave and ruin him. It turns us on.

We have been enslaving our employers for the past few years. It was only recently that we have developed a system that we believe can help any maid enslave her employer in only six days.

It took root when we enslaved a young man called David Cassidy. Pavani knew him for many years before as she used to work as a maid for his parents. He has been living and working in the Philippines when he offered us jobs as maids.

We accepted the offer and over a period of six days, we systematically seduced him, took control of him and reduced him to a slave that obeys our will.

I have kept a diary during that time and it is this diary that acted as the source of this book. Although it supposed to be a training manual it is actually written as a story.

However if you read the story carefully you will learn techniques on hypnosis, teasing, seduction and the use of perfumes.

You learn how to use your body in an alluring way. You learn how to use your voice in a seductive manner. You will learn techniques on exposing parts of your body to tease your victim. You will learn techniques on blackmail. You will learn techniques on masturbating your victims. Finally you will learn how to influence a weak mind, simply by the power of suggestion.

This manual was written (based on my notes) by a young man known as Nial Van Haydam.

He used to work as an investigative journalist. Some years ago he began an investigation on how Rani acquired her wealth.

He became alarmed at how Rani received a number of large donations of cash from rich men who have disappeared. He suspected foul play but needed evidence. He was determined to see Rani face justice.

My friend Pavani contacted him and told him that she has vital information. A meeting was arranged at his flat. There Pavani teased him and seduced him and weakened his will.

He was then sent to Rani’s house, where after a few hypnotherapy sessions with Geetha, he was cured of his silly ideas.

He now serves as Geetha’s slave and personal secretary. Geetha has made good use of his skill as a writer. He now regularly writes about her and Rani’s adventures in the mcstories.com website.

He has painstakingly written this manual from my notes. This of course was no easy task as I tend to scribble down my notes and I must admit my writing at times isn’t that readable.

It took him a long time and I was actually quite impressed with the results—though I won’t thank him for it. He is a slave after all and is only doing what is required of him.

However both Pavani and I would like to thank my sister Geetha for loaning him to us

The cost of this manual is at affordable price of £5.99. We have decided to make this cheap as we want more sisters to read it as nothing makes us happy to see men enslaved as we believe men are weak and needed to be put into their rightful place—at our feet.

It is well worth the price especially if you consider the fact that (if you read and follow the instructions carefully) you will get back around hundred thousands times that amount in less than a week!

We do hope you enjoy reading this manual as much as we did preparing it.

Take care dear sister and good luck!

Radha Padma.

Prologue

The plane had touched down at Manila airport in the early hours of the morning. The Indian ladies in the first class section were friends who had known each since childhood.

Both had come from humble beginnings but were now wealthy women. Pavani Menon, a short, slightly plump woman yet nevertheless attractive lady in her early fifties is now a successful businesswoman. She had married a rich English businessman and had taken over his business affairs.

Her companion on the flight was somewhat different in appearance. Tall, elegant and strikingly beautiful Radha Padma was a lady in her early forties and yet looked like a woman half her age.

Unlike Pavani, Radha was not a business woman, although she does own shares in many different companies. She is extremely wealthy as she has come from a family that is wealthy—well, at least recently.

Like Pavani, Radha had come from a deprived background. However in recent years members of her family have been prosperous. Like Pavani, the wealth is mainly inherited.

A woman with two grown daughters, Radha is the eldest of three sisters. Both her sisters and daughters are very rich.

Radha’s two daughters Lakshmi and Sindhu both inherited the estates of the Holdens—a rich English family that Radha and Pavani used to work for.

Radha’s younger sister Rani is a woman in the early forties. Like Pavani she too married a rich Englishman. Rani inherited part of her husband’s estate after he was killed in a car crash. She also later inherited the estate of her nephew (her husband’s brother’s son, the main beneficiary of her husband’s will) and her stepson (her husband’s son from a previous relationship).

Radha’s youngest sister Geetha, a woman in her mid-thirties is a respected hypnotherapist who has many wealthy clients—and it was Geetha who was responsible for the family fortunes.

All the inherited wealth came about because Geetha hypnotise and enslaved the parties involved.

Before Radha and Pavani were rich, both worked as maids. It was a profession that they still do part time. This may seem unusual since both ladies were wealthy and don’t need to work but the reasons behind this was simple. It was all for fun.

Both plan to offer their services as maids to rich businessmen and then seduce and enslave them and fleece them of all their wealth.

It is not because they needed the money as both are extremely rich but because they enjoy the pleasure and adventure of seducing, enslaving and ruining a wealthy entrepreneur.

They are in Manila to begin a six week vacation. Pavani, the more experienced former maid had worked in Manila before. During Pavani’s stay in the Philippines Radha had visited her there on many occasions. Both have friends there.

The sole purpose of their visit is to see old friends again but also they were on the look out for potential victims to seduce and exploit to fulfil their need for escapism.

They had both arrived at a hotel they had booked for the day. They were just going to spend a night there. They had planned to spend the rest of the holiday at the home of friends.

They had spent their first day in the Philippines shopping. It was while they were both shopping at the market square that they had a chance meeting with an acquaintance.

David Cassidy was a young man of nineteen who came from a rich English family that are settled in the Philippines. Dave’s father was a rich industrialist. He is the eldest of three brothers.

Pavani used to work as a maid for Dave’s father. She had fond memories of working for the Cassidys and the family had treated her with the utmost respect.

Dave was only very small then. He has since grown up to be a handsome young man. Dave was shopping at the market square when he saw Pavani from a distance. Pavani of course didn’t recognise him, but he recognised her—and made the tragic error of letting Pavani know. It was a mistake that was to seal his fate.

Dave got talking to the ladies. He offered to buy them lunch and took them to a restaurant. There they catch up on old times.

Dave told them that in recent years he had become estranged with his father over business disagreements. He has since moved out of his old home and had started a new company that specialised in cleaning. Although he rarely talks to his estranged family, he has harboured hopes of a reconciliation.

His new business adventure had been steady, however he needed some domestic help and was on the lookout for maids.

The two ladies then told him that although they were on holiday they wouldn’t mind earning extra income and offered their services as maids. They negotiated a very low wage which amazed Dave. They told him that they were willing to work for him at such a reduced price because they liked and respected him. Dave was so grateful for their kindness.

Little did he know that the two evil ladies were planning his downfall.

Even though he treated Pavani kindly and was even nice to her when she used to work for his father, it made no difference to the cold hearted and ungrateful vixen as both her and Radha saw him as someone they could easily manipulate.

To Pavani, Dave was the ideal victim. She always knew that he was a kind young man by nature something she was willing to exploit to her own ends regardless of any thought of ethics.

To her it matters not that he had always been nice to her. Pavani was someone whose conscience and morals died long ago

It was decided there and then that they could start work at his house the next day. Dave also agreed to offer them accommodation at his house.

Day One—Understanding the victim

Radha and Pavani had left their hotel room in the afternoon. They boarded a taxi which took them directly to Dave’s home which was only a few miles away.

Dave was already waiting outside his house ready to meet them. He had taken a week off work to help his new maids settle in their new roles. He had already had his schedule planned for the following week.

He will spend the first few days resting and generally supervising Radha and Pavani in their duties. Then after that he will work from home for a few days, liaising with staff at work and going through company documents ready to return to work. Then when everything is settled at home, he will return to work.

Little did the foolish young man knew, that his carefully planned schedule is about to be severely disrupted ...

* * *

The taxi dropped off Radha and Pavani at Dave’s house where he was there to greet them.

Dave’s house stood on a plot that was a quarter of an acre wide. It was a fairly big house for the suburbs he lived in. It was a four bedroom house.

The ground floor contained the living room, kitchen, dinning room, bathroom and a small shower room.

All four bedrooms were located upstairs. The large master bedroom was his room.

Then there were two smaller rooms. One of which he was keeping as a store room while the other of which were to be Radha and Pavani’s bedroom. Dave had already put two small beds into this room in preparation for their arrival.

The fourth room was a tiny box room. This is where Dave keeps his work clothes and irons his shirts ready for work. The room contains an ironing board and an iron.

Dave showed Pavani and Radha to their bedroom where they unpacked.

Dave admitted that it had been a struggle at home without domestic help and he was glad that he had found Radha and Pavani.

The two ladies then began to familiarise themselves with their new duties. They spring cleaned the entire house by sweeping and mopping the floors and wiping the tables and keeping the house neat and tidy.

They also washed and ironed Dave’s clothes. To Dave’s surprise both Pavani and Radha didn’t like the iron that he supplied them with. He found this strange as the iron was an expensive new model.

Radha however had brought with her an old fashion steam iron. She said that she and Pavani found the iron in his house too modern for their liking.

Dave couldn’t understand it. His personal iron was so easy to use and the chunky steam iron the ladies brought with them seemed a lot more primitive.

However if this is what they wanted to use then he had no complaints just as long as they do the job. He did however was concerned that, since the iron was old, they will probably take a long time doing their ironing duties.

His fears was short lived however when they eventually started ironing the clothes. Both Radha and Pavani seemed to have a dab hand at using the old iron. He was pleasantly surprised how quickly and effortlessly they got the ironing done. He himself would have never done a better job—even if he was using the modern iron. Personally he can’t imagine anyone using that old steam iron but they seemed to have a knack for it.

That night the two maids cooked and prepared dinner. It was a stupendous meal. Dave invited the maids to dine with him.

The night was very light-hearted as the three of them chatted away. Dave told them that he was grateful to them for all that they had done.

He told them that he has been struggling on his own since he moved away from his old home. It was not that he was incapable of looking after himself but since he was busy with his business affairs he needed someone to tend to the house.

He said that he had no problems with the washing and ironing. He even had no problems with cleaning and tidying the house, though he admitted that he was lazy and could not motivate himself to do so. It is just that, with the business to think off, he didn’t have the time to do any of the housework.

He told them that the real problem however was the cooking. He was never any good at cooking and always ate outside. It had been a while since he had any home cooked food and he really misses it.

Radha and Pavani laughed when they heard this. Pavani assured Dave that cooking is quite simple and enjoyable and that she will teach him how to cook and prepare meals, just in case he found himself living alone again.

Dave told Pavani that he always wanted to cook and looked forward to her lessons. He also told Pavani that he remembered her cooking all those years ago when she used to be his father’s maid and always thought of her as a good cook.

When they were finishing off the meals Dave assured the ladies that he was more than capable of helping them with their tasks, if they needed him. He also asked them to consider themselves at home and told them that he see them as family, something that pleased the ladies who thanked him for his kindness.

However what Dave didn’t know was the fact that, while they were having their meals, both Radha and Pavani were far from relaxed and were in fact alert. The two deceitful Indian ladies were studying him very carefully taking mental notes of his manner and behaviour.

Past experience had taught them that they can discover a lot from a person by their conduct, their appearance their poise and posture and what they say.

They could tell that he is naturally submissive and could be easily manipulated. They were most pleased by his offer of assisting them in their duties. They knew then that taking control of him and making him subservient to their will would be easier to accomplish than they first thought.

As he carried on talking, the scheming maids began to fix the young man with calculating glances as they smiled at him. The unsuspecting victim failed to notice anything sinister in their cold smiles …

Day Two—Laying down the foundations

The next day Pavani was in the kitchen washing the dishes. These were the dirty dishes from last night. She and Radha were going to wash them that very night, but Dave insisted that it can wait in the morning as the previous night had been a tiring one. Instead he requested them to go to bed.

She also had the stove on as she was cooking a simple breakfast for Dave.

Dave walked in and saw Pavani slaving at the sink. He smiled and asked her whether she wanted help with the dishes.

Although he didn’t know at the time he had made a fateful error. He had just displayed his first real sign of submissiveness and presented Pavani with a perfect opportunity to take advantage of him.

However Pavani was wise and decided not to take the bait. Instead she smiled sweetly and calmly washed her hands.

She told him that there is no need as there were only a few dishes left. She did however told him that she needed help with the cooking and whether he was up for the cookery lessons that she had offered him the previous night. Dave of course was more than keen.

This was actually a good tactic by Pavani—to sidestep an opportunity to manipulate him in order to take advantage of him for a greater purpose.

Washing the dishes is a skill that Dave already possessed and Pavani knew she get him to use that skill at a later time. Cooking is something that he needs to learn and is most important in the role they had chosen for him in the future—that of their abject slave.

Pavani guided him in the cooking and preparing of his meal. Though it was a simple breakfast it was at least a start. Pavani knew she can advance his training another time

Dave enjoyed the cookery lessons that Pavani had given him.

When the meal was cooked and prepared Pavani then was about to make her way to the sink to finish off washing the dishes.

A bleeping sound was heard.

‘Oh dam!’ she uttered cunningly. ‘I am expecting a very important text message’.

She paused and looked at Dave innocently. David felt a bit awkward.

‘I-I will take care of the dishes’ stammered Dave.

‘Oh thank you sir’ said Pavani gratefully.

She then picked her cell phone that was lying nearby and left the room.

It seemed a silly reason to be distracted from doing the washing up. She could have finished the few dishes she had left and then answered the text message. It was only a text message after all.

However there were only a few dishes left, so he didn’t mind. The funny thing was that soon as Pavani left the room she did not return.

Dave then finished off the dishes. What he didn’t know was the fact that the beeping sound was the sound of the hourly chime of Pavani’s mobile phone. Pavani then seized on this moment of good fortune and made out that it was the chime of an incoming text message.

Later on in the day Pavani gave him more cookery lessons as he assisted her in cooking and preparing lunch and later dinner. She was delighted that not only he seemed eager to learn, but he was proving to be a good cook as well.

Day Three—Establishing power over the victim

The next morning Dave got up a bit late. Pavani scolded him for not being an early riser. She told him that in her culture it is good practise for a young man to get up early.

There was something in the way that she spoke to him that made him feel uneasy. She spoke to him sternly. She was smiling as to indicate that she had told him off in a playful way. Still it made him feel very uncomfortable.

When he got downstairs he found that a simple breakfast had been prepared for him.

He ate the meal and then went into the living room. As he passed the open door of the box room he saw Radha doing the ironing.

However he noticed that she was using the modern iron that she had earlier refused to use. The old fashion chunky steam iron that she always used to do the ironing with, was on the table. It was broken.

Radha explained to him that she had accidentally dropped her iron and now it is broken and that she had to make do with the modern iron that he had earlier supplied her. She seemed very upset.

She also seemed to be struggling with the controls of the new iron. Dave can’t understand why she can’t use this iron. It was so easy to use and a lot more effective than the old iron that she normally used. He figured that she is used to it as she must be old fashioned in her methods.

As he watched her struggling to iron his clothes with the new iron, he begun to feel sorry for her. He was also afraid that (judging by the way she was ironing) Radha might burn some of his shirts so he told her to stop what she was doing. He then offered to do the ironing himself.

‘Oh thank you sir’ said Radha gratefully, as she seductively stroked his cheek with her elegant fingers. Her long painted nails lightly brushed against his chin as she gave him a sweet smile.

She reassured him that she will buy a new iron similar to the one she normally uses.

Dave told her not to worry too much as he had no problems with the ironing. He told her just to concentrate on the washing.

As Radha begun to wash his clothes, Dave begun to iron his shirts.

When he finished with the ironing Dave then went into the kitchen.

Pavani was there washing the dishes. As usual she had the stove on at the same time. This time it was lunch that was cooking.

Pavani asked him whether he minded taking over the washing and keeping an eye on the stove as she had an important phone call to make.

Dave said he had no problems whatsoever. Pavani then smiled, gratefully stroked the underside of his chin and then thanked him.

She told him that she won’t be long and then disappeared as Dave then carried out her kitchen duties.

However Pavani was away—for almost two hours, by which time he became frustrated and annoyed. Unlike yesterday where he had to just wash a few dishes, he was now faced with a lot of washing up to do as Pavani had barely begun her washing up chores.

From time to time he had also had to tend to the food that was cooking on the pot on the stove.

To make matters worse, Pavani’s phone call didn’t seemed that important. She was chatting to one of her girlfriends. He could hear her laughter and chatter from the next room.

This made him very cross indeed and for once he was very disappointed in her.

Soon all the washing up was done and Dave even managed to cook and prepare the food—the cookery lessons that Pavani provided him the previous day putting him in good stead.

When she finally returned to the kitchen, Pavani noticed the furious look on Dave’s face. He was angry. Not only did she lied to him about not being long, she also (judging by the time she took) ran up a large phone bill at his expense

She smiled and apologised to him. She told him she got a ‘bit carried away’.

Pavani could see that he was about to shout at her, so she quickly interrupted him.

‘My, my’ she said craftily in mock delight as she saw the food on the table. ‘You really have done a good job with the food’.

This seemed to soften Dave a bit as he was flattered by her comments. Pavani then went up to the dishes he had prepared and tasted the food that he had cooked.

‘Delicious—I don’t think even I could do a better job’ she said as she complimented his catering skills. ‘And to think you did the washing up at the same time’.

Dave blushed with embarrassment at Pavani’s flattery, his earlier anger had cooled and he soon forgotten about Pavani’s earlier act of idleness.

That night the three of them ate supper together. This was something which Dave himself had cooked after Pavani challenged him to prove that his earlier cooking skills were no fluke.

Day Four—Intensify dominance over the victim and undermining his authority

The next day Dave got up early in deference to Pavani’s wishes about rising early morning. He didn’t want to get Pavani annoyed as yesterday’s experience made him uncomfortable.

He saw Pavani in the kitchen cooking breakfast and kindly assisted her.

Pavani allowed him to do most of the cooking while she concentrated on the washing up.

While he was cooking the food, Pavani ‘accidentally’ dropped a piece of cutlery she was cleaning in the sink. Ever so the gentleman, Dave immediately picked it up for her. She smiled and thanked him

About fifteen minutes later she again dropped another piece of cutlery on the floor. Dave again got down and picked it up for her, even though she was near it. She once again thanked him for his courteous manner.

About ten minutes later Dave walked up to the kitchen cupboard to take out a pot of herbs. Once again Pavani dropped another piece of cutlery. Dave was a fair distance away this time. He looked at her to see she would pick it up but unbelievably she carried on cooking.

Dave then picked up the pot from the cupboard and walked up to Pavani and picked up the piece of cutlery that she accidentally dropped. She took it from him. Although she smiled sweetly at him, unlike the two previous occasions she didn’t thank him.

Dave was shocked to say the least. He also felt that there was more to Pavani’s clumsy nature than meets the eye. This was true. Pavani had been deliberately dropping the cutlery so that Dave could pick it up.

She was softening him up by exploiting his good nature. She wanted to intensify and encourage his submissiveness.

At this point Dave had already set up all the pots and pans on the stove and was watching over them. Pavani again complimented him.

She then asked him to tend to the rest of the dishes while she will watch over the cooking.

When Dave got to the sink however he was dismayed to find that Pavani hadn’t done much of the washing up. She only washed a few dishes.

He had already done the hard part of the cooking—setting up the apparatus. All Pavani had to do was the simple task of watching over them.

He was irritated by this but chose not to speak out. He instead carried on with the washing up which Pavani had done little off.

Soon all the washing up was completed and Dave was busy drying the dishes. The food was also almost done. Pavani then asked Dave to prepare the food, while she will once again tend to the dishes.

Dave was also irritated by this. He had already washed and dried most of the dishes and there were only a few left. Dave nevertheless complied with her wishes. So while he slaved away at preparing the food Pavani had the relatively easy task of finishing off the few dishes that Dave hadn’t dried.

Once Pavani had completed the easy task of finishing off the dishes that Dave had mostly washed and dried, she left the kitchen as Dave continued to prepare the food that he mostly cooked.

Pavani smiled to herself as she realised that her plan is working so well. What Dave failed to notice was the fact that he had done most of the work in the kitchen while Pavani hardly did anything.

* * *

When Dave finished off cooking the breakfast, he laid the table in dining room and the three of them then ate breakfast. The mood at the dining table was somewhat sombre as Dave was still feeling annoyed at Pavani’s earlier idleness.

However the atmosphere became cheerful again as both maids complimented him on his cooking skills and Dave, who was never a good cook, felt proud of himself.

After the breakfast was eaten, Dave then went into the box room and begun ironing his clothes. He knew his two maids wouldn’t do the ironing as they weren’t used to his iron, but he wasn’t that bothered.

It was while he was ironing, that Radha approached him. She was clutching a blouse. She had a troubled look on her face.

‘Is there anything wrong Ms. Padma?’ asked Dave.

‘I am so sorry sir’ she said sheepishly. ‘I don’t know how I am going to tell you this’.

‘Spit it out’ said Dave.

‘It is just that I need this blouse ironed urgently’ said Radha blushing with embarrassment. ‘You know I am not good with that iron of yours … and … er … I am still looking for an iron that is like my old one …’

‘Don’t worry, Ms. Padma’ said Dave reassuringly. ‘Just give it here. I will manage it’.

‘Oh thank you sir’ said Radha. ‘You are such a sweetie’.

She then placed her right hand over the left side of his face and affectionately stroked his left cheek with her fingers. Dave felt a bit embarrassed. The long red painted fingernail of Radha’s index finger rested on the left temple of his forehead.

Suddenly the fingertips of Radha’s index finger began massaging his left temple in a steady rotating motion. This seemed to have a funny effect on Dave as Radha’s manipulation of such a sensitive area of his body, seemed to send a slight tingle that touched every nerve in his body.

‘There is just one other thing’ said Radha in a slow and seductive tone as she looked deeply into his eyes.

‘Y-Yes’ stammered Dave in monotone as he became spellbound by her finger massaging his temple.

‘I may have some other things that need ironing’ cooed Radha as she increased the pace of the rotation of her fingertip that was resting on his temple. ‘You will do them for me, won’t you sir?’

Dave’s mind was going all gooey. The phrase: ‘You will do them for me, won’t you sir?’, seemed to slowly imprint itself into his mind. It seems as if Radha was massaging this phrase into his head as she massaged his temples.

Dave was feeling very meek and drowsy. Without realising it he opened his mouth and droned: ‘Yes, of course’.

The words just slipped out of his mouth. He seemed to have no control over them and felt he had to obey.

‘Good’ said Radha in a seductively throaty tone as she decreased the pace of the rotation of her fingertip. ‘Very good’.

Radha then took her hand away from his face. The young man still starred back at her blankly as if he was in a trance. Radha then clicked her fingers and Dave then shook his head as he snapped out of his trance like state though he was still drowsy.

Radha smiled at him sinisterly before turning away and exiting the room, leaving a confused Dave, who was still recovering from the experience.

Dave then continued with the ironing. For some reason unknown to himself, he ironed Radha’s blouse first then his remaining shirts. He felt that he didn’t want to disappoint her.

* * *

When he had just finished off ironing his last shirt, Pavani appeared. She too was holding a blouse. Dave looked at her and immediately knew that she too wanted a garment of hers ironed.

Considering her earlier conduct in the kitchen that very morning he felt she was being a bit too cheeky.

‘Ah sir, Radha had told me that you are doing the ironing’ she said in a confident and almost brash manner. ‘I was wondering if you could do me a little favour and iron my blouse’.

Dave just froze. He couldn’t believe the cheek of it, especially after he ironed Radha’s blouse. To think he was actually paying these women!

He wanted to refuse her but it is not really in his nature. He was the type of person that was too polite to say no. What got to him more was the manner in which she asked him. At least when Radha asked him she was somewhat sheepish and felt a bit guilty, but Pavani was rather smug.

But before he could answer her Pavani smiled sweetly and placed her hand over his left cheek just like Radha had done earlier, her index finger resting on his left temple.

‘It is quite important to me and I would be ever so grateful’ she said in a sweet voice.

‘Well I … er …’

Before he could finish his sentence he was cut off as Pavani begun to trace slow, gentle little circles around his left temple with her long index finger.

As before the manipulation of the sensitive part of his head had a peculiar effect on him. His mind was once again turning to jelly.

‘You will do this for me, won’t you darling?’ cooed Pavani in a husky almost sibilant tone that was so seductive.

‘Yes of course, Mrs. Menon’ droned Dave emotionlessly.

As before the words just slipped out of his mouth as he found it hard to reject her.

‘It is so important to me’ she purred.

‘So important’ repeated Dave in monotone as he stared blankly at the deceitful maid that was influencing his mind.

‘It is important to obey me’ giggled Pavani as the pace of the fingertip of her index finger massaging his left temple begun to increase. ‘I must be obeyed at all times’.

‘Must obey Mrs. Menon’ chanted Dave.

Pavani then brought her face forward until it was less than an inch away from Dave’s face. Had he been a bit more conscious, he would have felt her warm breath against his face.

‘You will do anything for me, won’t you boy?’ hissed Pavani in a tone that was more sibilant and snakelike and almost authoritative in nature.

‘Yes, I will do anything for you, Mrs. Menon’ droned Dave.

‘Very good’ cooed Pavani as the pace of her index finger on his temple decreased.

Pavani took her hand away from his face and rested it on his shoulder. Dave however was still in a trance like state as he looked blankly at her.

Pavani then moved her hand away from his shoulder and began to trail it slowly down his torso. Her hand passed his stomach and came to rest on his groin.

Pavani then smiled coldly as she gave his balls a light squeeze. This seemed to snap him out of his trance.

He woke to find Pavani still staring at him—her hand still gripping his balls gently. For a brief few seconds he stared at her, totally confused at the position he found himself in.

Then his face went all red as shame begun to engulf his body.

Pavani then let go of his balls. She then handed him the blouse she was holding. He sheepishly took it from her.

She gave him a cold and sinister smile before departing.

Dave then placed the red blouse on the ironing board. He felt awkward. It was at this point that he begun to be aware that his cock was rock hard.

He could not believe that the maid in her fifties in his employ was having such an effect on him.

He then tried to iron the blouse. As he was ironing the blouse he began to concentrate on it. The low cut sari blouse was big. Dave knew that Pavani, like Radha, was a very busty lady, but he didn’t know how busty she was—that is until he focused on her blouse.

The front part of the blouse that held her tits in place was large and spacious and well rounded. As he ironed each fold carefully he began to visualise the contours of Pavani’s massive tits. Each fold he ironed revealed each curve and outline of her colossal boobies.

His cock was getting larger and larger and was already leaking precum.

Every time he ironed a fold of Pavani’s blouse, he envisaged an image of Pavani’s knockers and every time he pictured her large breasts his cock would thicken considerably.

When he finally finished ironing her blouse, his cock was now twitching madly. He couldn’t take it anymore. Neatly folding the blouse and placing it at the side of the ironing board, Dave quickly switched off the iron and made his way to the bathroom.

Once there, he unzipped his trousers and took out his throbbing cock and begun to wank himself over the toilet bowl.

He fully expected to spunk up at any given moment. He was however surprised to find that he was unable to shoot his load, despite his excitement.

Instead as he stroked his cock, he began to be aware of Pavani’s voice echoing in his head:

‘You will do anything for me, won’t you boy?’

It was the last phrase she uttered to him when she was conditioning his mind.

Dave stroked his cock even harder but to no avail. To his horror other phrases were now also echoing in his head.

The phrases: ‘You will do this for me, won’t you darling?’ and ‘I must be obeyed at all times’ all said in Pavani’s huskily seductive voice were now resonant in his head as well.

The harder he stroked the more the phrases boomed in his mind. The phrase: ‘You will do anything for me, won’t you boy?’ was the most dominant and loudest.

As the pace of his stroking increased the words: ‘You will do anything for me, won’t you boy?’ begun to grow louder and louder as it punctuated his brain.

Dave’s head was now throbbing. He was very frustrated as he continued wanking himself furiously.

‘You will do anything for me, won’t you boy?’ said the unmistakeable voice of Pavani in his head again.

‘Yes of course I would, Mrs. Menon’ whispered Dave under his breath in response to the voice in his head. ‘Anything for you Mrs. Menon. Cooking, cleaning, ironing anything. Just name it my queen’.

As soon as he said this, the voices in his head lowered in volume and he shot his load.

Jet after jet of semen begun to discharge from his cockhead, his penis firing madly.

When the last drop of semen was deposited into the toilet bowl the voices in his head disappeared completely, though his head still ached.

The entire experience had been energy sapping and his whole body was sore.

Dave immediately made his way to his bedroom. He wanted to lie down as he was exhausted.

As he lay in his bed he began to reflect on what had happened that very morning. He didn’t know what came over him.

He actually spunked up thinking about the somewhat frumpy, fifty something Indian maid that he employed. He felt ashamed.

It was also at that moment that he remembered what she said to him: ‘You will do this for me, won’t you darling?’ and ‘You will do anything for me, won’t you boy?’

Up until then Pavani always treated him with the utmost respect. She always referred to him as ‘sir’. Now she was referring to him as ‘darling’ and ‘boy’. The former term of address (considering the nature of their working relationship) was informal and unprofessional while latter term of address was down right degrading and disrespectful.

Dave then closed his eyes and was soon fast asleep.

* * *

Dave then suddenly woke as he felt his body violently shake. When he opened his eyes he found the imposing figure of Pavani at the side of the bed shaking him vigorously.

‘Wake up!’ yelled Pavani as she shook him.

Dave then raised his head.

‘What do you think you are doing?’ she asked him sternly.

‘I … er … felt a bit tired’ stammered Dave.

‘But it is the middle of the afternoon’ protested Pavani.

‘What time is it?’ asked Dave.

‘It is three o’clock in the afternoon’ replied Pavani.

Three o’clock! He couldn’t believe he had been asleep that long.

‘Honestly this is unacceptable’ protested Pavani. ‘In my culture this sort of behaviour in a young man is considered indolent’.

‘I am so sorry’ said Dave.

‘Well it isn’t good enough’ said Pavani. ‘Come on, get out of bed. There is work to do around here’.

‘What do you mean?’ asked Dave.

‘Well you have to help me cook and prepare lunch’ said Pavani.

Dave was shocked. The way Pavani had been speaking to him when she woke him was something he didn’t like. He felt that she was extending the boundaries of the employer/employee relationship a bit too much, but he was too weak to protest. But now she is becoming a bit too cheeky for his liking.

He was about to protest when Pavani cut him off.

‘You did say you wanted to learn how to cook, didn’t you?’ asked Pavani in a firm and defiant tone

‘Yes of course’ said Dave weakly as he once more succumbed to Pavani’s imposing demeanour.

‘Then you better get out of bed, haven’t you?’ said Pavani.

‘Yes, Mrs. Menon’ said Dave.

Dave then got out of bed and followed Pavani downstairs to the kitchen. On the way they passed Radha who was in the living room watching TV. She smiled at them as Pavani discreetly gave her a wink.

* * *

In the kitchen Dave did all the work while Pavani supervised him. On another day Dave would have protested at her but he felt weak to do so. He was also beginning to feel intimidated by Pavani. He even prepared the table in the dining room.

That afternoon as they were eating their meals, the mood was somewhat different. Dave used to enjoy eating with his two maids as their company was pleasant but now the atmosphere had gone stale.

* * *

Later that day Dave went to the living room and watched a bit of TV. Pavani and Radha were tidying the house.

When they begun cleaning the living room, Radha asked him if he minded helping them. At that point Dave was still feeling intimidated by Pavani, but Radha appeared to still respect him and so Dave agreed to Radha’s request.

As the three of them were tidying up the living room, the two maids began to clumsily drop items on the floor. This was a similar trick that Pavani did with the cutlery the previous day.

As before Dave obediently picked it up for them. At first it was only a few items but the frequency begun to increase. They would pretend to drop, books, magazines, DVD cases or the remote control and each time, to Pavani and Radha’s delight, Dave would pick it up for them.

They were of course softening him up. They were increasing his submissiveness and gradually eroding his will as little by little they began establishing a hold over him.

* * *

That night Dave helped Pavani cook and prepare the supper. To say that he ‘helped’ her was to put it broadly. He in fact did all the work. She just supervised him.

After the three of them had dinner, Pavani also oversaw him washing the dishes.

When he washed and dried the last dish Dave turned and faced Pavani. She was staring at him with a cold expression.

‘G-Goodnight Mrs. Menon’ he stammered.

He was about to turn and leave when Pavani stopped him.

‘Wait!’ she said.

As Dave once again faced her, she placed her right hand on his left side of his face, her index finger resting on his left temple.

‘Tomorrow, you will get up early’ said Pavani.

‘Yes Mrs. Menon’ said Dave.

‘You will refrain from sleeping in the afternoon as it is idle behaviour and would not be tolerated’ said Pavani. ‘Do you understand boy?’

Suddenly Dave felt a rapid surge of anger. It was that word again: ‘boy’. How dare she! She had no right to talk to him like that, he is after all her boss. Dave’s meekness had temporarily left him.

He was about to protest when Pavani begun to run slow, gentle little circles around his left temples with the long red painted fingernail of her index finger.

His mind turned to mush as a voice begun to echo in his head. It was Pavani’s voice.

‘You will do anything for me, won’t you boy?’ resonated the voice in his brain.

‘Yes of course, Mrs. Menon’ said Dave in monotone.

‘Good’ said Pavani as she took her hand away from his face. ‘I shall see you bright and early in the morning’.

Dave then turned and made his way upstairs. He felt so lonely.

Pavani smiled to herself as she watched her employer clamour up the stairs. A major part of her and Radha’s devious plan had been successfully executed. Dave had responded so well to their ‘training’ programme.

What she and her partner in crime have planned for him tomorrow would be a much more intense lesson in submissiveness ...

* * *

As Dave lay in his bed he was very sad. It had been a tiring day. In fact he never worked so hard in his life. The maids he employed were supposed to ease his workload and yet he had probably worked a lot harder that day than he ever had when he was living on his own.

Dave then shut his eyes and was soon fast asleep.

Day Five—Teasing the victim and gathering blackmailing material to use against him

Dave got up early in the morning as per Pavani’s instructions the previous night.

He made his way to the kitchen where Pavani was waiting for him. There he made breakfast for the three of them under Pavani’s watchful eye.

After the three of them had all dined, he made his way to the box room where he begun to iron some of his clothes.

As he expected Radha had appeared and asked him whether he minded ironing some of her clothes. He said that it was okay. Radha smiled at him as if his response is something that she wanted to hear. She then disappeared.

The one thing he had noticed was the fact that, unlike yesterday, she wasn’t so sheepish when he requested him to iron some of her garments.

Radha then soon reappeared and dumped a small load of her clothing on the ironing board. Dave wasn’t expecting this as he thought it would only be a few items. There were not only a few blouses but also a few petticoats and a few saris.

Dave knew that it was going to take all morning to iron Radha’s attire. Saris especially will take a long time to iron.

He was about to protest when a voice echoed in his head.

‘You will do them for me, won’t you sir?’ echoed the unmistakeable seductive tones of Radha in his brain.

‘Just leave everything to me’ droned Dave.

‘Thank you, you are such a sweetie’ said Radha.

She then smiled and left the room.

Dave then made a start at the heavy task that lay ahead of him.

He decided to iron the saris first as he wanted to get the difficult part of his duties out of the way first. It took him a few hours to iron them and then he started on the petticoats.

Finally he started on the two low cut blouses that Radha had brought to him. He thought they were the easiest pieces to do. However they proved the hardest.

Like Pavani’s they were big as they needed to hold Radha’s large tits in place.

As he begun to iron carefully each curve and fold he begun to be familiar with the contours of the material that confined Radha’s breasts.

Soon he began to visualise Radha’s massive bosoms. The more folds and curves he ironed the more the vision of Radha’s titanic tits became clearer.

His cock immediately begun to throb. Somehow he managed to finish off ironing the first blouse and survive. He was dismayed at the prospect of ironing the second blouse.

As he begun to iron the folds and curves of the second blouse his cock was twitching wildly and leaking precum.

As soon as he finished ironing the second blouse his whole body was tingling. His cock couldn’t wait any longer. His brain was already aching as his cock was sending signals to it, begging for release.

Dave cautiously folded the blouse and placed it on the side of his ironing board on the pile of the other neatly folded and ironed garments of Radha.

He then made his way to the bathroom …

* * *

When he finally emerged from the bathroom he felt drained. He checked his watch and couldn’t believe it was lunch time already. He had been ironing for more than four hours.

He was startled by the sudden presence of Radha who had been waiting outside the bathroom door. She wanted to use the bathroom.

The tall Indian lady looked at Dave and smiled at him. She could see the perspiration dripping from his forehead. Dave sheepishly moved out her way to allow her to pass.

As soon as she entered the bathroom Dave hastily retreated away to the kitchen—where Pavani was waiting for him ...

As Radha was in the bathroom she walked up to the toilet bowl and lowered the toilet seat onto the bowl. Sniffing the air she got a whiff of a salty like odour. She smiled to herself. It was a scent she was very familiar with. The aroma of semen was unmistakeable.

* * *

That afternoon the two maids and their employer had lunch that Dave had cooked and prepared under the supervision of Pavani. He was turning into a good cook. He felt he had learned a lot.

For Pavani, she had no doubt of Dave’s competency in cooking meals. She felt he had mastered most of the basics. It is just that she wanted it to continue—as he will be doing a lot of it in the future.

* * *

After he dined and did the washing up, Dave sat in the living room, shifting through some paperwork. He would be back at work in a few days and he was going through some of his company records.

These were records that he should have checked ages ago. They were important. They were partly the reasons why he hired Radha and Pavani in the first place. The two Indian women would tend to his domestic duties, leaving him free to take care of his business plans—at least that was the game plan. However in the past few days he seemed to be doing most of the work.

His two maids were at that moment cleaning each room of his house.

Soon they were in the living room cleaning around him.

When Dave saw them he was shocked. He discovered that both ladies have now taken to dress a bit more provocatively.

They had both wrapped the tops of their saris around their waists, exposing their low cut blouses. A few of the hooks of their blouses were also undone exposing the deep cleavage of their large busts.

Dave now begun to view his maids in a different light. It was at this point that Dave noticed that his maids were incredibly sexy. Up and till then he saw them as attractive mature ladies. Now he saw them as erotic and sensual.

Both women also begun to walk in a suggestive and titillating manner, as when they were around Dave, they would swagger slowly and deliberately exaggerated the wiggle of their bottoms as they walked past him.

Dave would watch spellbound at the gentle swaying of their large shapely bums, as their wide hips strutted from side to side.

Sometimes when they mopped the floor or dusted around him they would excessively bend down in front of him. They would always make sure that they were very close to him so that he can have a good look at the deep valley of their cleavages.

Their busts would be literally inches from his face. Dave would always get a whiff of the heavy perfume that their blouses were soaked in and he would also get light headed from the aroma.

Not surprisingly Dave’s cock was standing to attention—something that didn’t go unnoticed on both Radha and Pavani as they saw a tent like shape forming in his trousers.

Both scheming maids smiled evilly. Their plan was working to a tee.

It was too much for Dave he just had to get out of there. He was finding it difficult to concentrate. He picked up the records and made his way to the box room. He couldn’t be bothered to go upstairs to his bedroom.

As he passed the bathroom he felt tempted to enter it to relief himself of his large erection, but the thought of neglecting the vital records put paid to that idea.

Dave entered the box room and sat on the chair and started browsing through the records. He tried hard to get the images of the deep cleavages of Radha and Pavani’s busts and the titillating swaying of their large bums from his mind. He tried to focus on his records. It was frustrating as his cock was still twitching madly.

Incredibly after about ten minutes he managed to calm himself down. His erection had subsided considerably and he became more relaxed and focused.

This moment of blissfulness didn’t last however, as the door of box room opened and Radha entered.

‘Hello Davey darling’ she said sweetly. ‘I was wondering if you can do Pavani and me a big favour’.

Dave looked up from the papers he was holding. It was the first time that Radha had called him anything other than sir. He had so far gotten used to Pavani referring to him as ‘darling’ and (rather patronisingly) ‘boy’ and now Radha seemed to have started as well.

‘What is it?’ he asked in a tone that had a hint of annoyance.

‘It is just that we have a few things of ours that need ironing’ said Radha.

Dave couldn’t believe his ears. The cheek of it! He was now frustrated and angry. He was sick and tired of doing favours for them. Even though he was employing them he always treated them with respect and now they were taking liberties.

At first it was Pavani that was being disrespectable and cheeky and now Radha is doing it too. Dave also remembered that the first time she asked him to iron her things she was at least sheepish and now even that has stopped.

He got up from his chair and angrily confronted the tall Indian lady.

‘Really Ms. Padma, I must protest’ he said sharply.

Dave always thought of Radha as a gentle and docile type and was expecting her to back down. So it came as a surprise to him when Radha just stood there totally unfazed by his acrimonious tones.

She gave him a cold smile that made him nervous. Then slowly she walked up to him until she was standing face to face to him. She then rested both her hands on either of his shoulders.

Dave was now uneasy. He just didn’t know what she was doing.

There was a brief pause before she began to seductively trail her hands upwards. Her fingers and palms brushed past the sides of his neck before finally coming to rest on either side of his cheeks.

She now held the sides of his face in a vice like grip—her index fingers firmly resting on his temples.

‘There is no need to get worked up Davey darling’ she said softly. ‘All I ask of you is a favour’.

Before he could protest again Radha’s index fingers move in a gyratory manner as she begun to trace little circles on his temples. As usual it was having a funny effect on him, only this time it was twice as powerful.

‘You will do this for me, won’t you boy?’ she purred in a seductive tone.

‘Yes, Ms. Padma’ droned Dave.

His brain was turning into mush as his mind became drowsy.

‘You will do anything to please me, won’t you boy?’ she giggled.

‘Yes, Ms. Padma’ drooled Dave.

‘Your purpose in life is to please me’ she cooed as she increased the circular motion of her fingertips driving her words deeper into his sub consciousness. ‘You will remember that, won’t you boy?’

‘Yes, Ms. Padma’ droned Dave in monotone.

‘Good, very good’ she said in breathless satisfied tones as the rotating movements of her fingertips begun to slow down in pace.

It was at this point that Pavani walked into the box room brandishing a basket of clothes. Radha took her hands away from Dave’s face as Pavani dumped the basket onto the ironing board.

Dave was still in a trance and stared blankly at the two ladies. Radha turned her face to one side and gave Pavani a smile. Pavani grinned and raised her hand and clicked her fingers. The sharp sound immediately woke Dave. He blinked a few times and tried hard to focus.

The two Indian ladies turned and made their way out of the box room leaving behind the confused youth.

Dave looked at the basket. He was crestfallen. He was already lagging behind in his business activities already. He didn’t want to iron the garments that were given to him but somehow he was inclined to obey the wishes of his maids.

It was only when he looked into the basket that he became aware of the contents.

The large bundle contained mainly lingerie! There was French frilly knickers, wonderbras, stocking and suspenders, petticoats and pantyhoses. They came in an array of colours and in different types of material such as cotton but mostly silk.

His cock begun to stiffen as he rummaged through the pile. Occasionally he would pick out a garment that he liked and began to stroke it. There was something about the feel of the garments that was so sensual and erotic. As he sniffed them he realised that all of them were heavily perfumed. The scent made him woozy.

It was when he started to iron them that the problems began. As he ironed a lacy black brassiere he was troubled by visions of large breasts—just like before.

When he tried hard to iron a pair of red transparent panties he had visions of Radha and Pavani’s pussies and large shapely bums.

His cock was twitching badly. He didn’t want to visit the bathroom as he didn’t want to upset his maids by breaking off the task they have given him. It was proving a frustrating experience for him.

For an hour he continued to iron the sexy garments, occasionally picking one of them out to feel and caress it.

At one point he picked out a pair of pink silk knickers that belonged to Radha. They were so sexy that he begun to sniff it and caress it.

Unbeknown to him, Radha had just walked into the box room and saw him stroking her underwear and rubbing it against his face.

Dave didn’t see Radha come in and wasn’t aware that she was behind him. She smiled at the sight of the enthralled young man. She watched him for a few minutes before she feigned an audible and obviously fake cough that made him jump out of his skin.

Dave was embarrassed. His face begun to go red as his stiff cock began to wilt in shame. Had she seen him? What is she going to say to him? After a brief pause Radha finally spoke.

‘Pavani and I have decided to visit a few friends’ she said. ‘It is quite important and we will be gone for a long time’.

‘Fine! Fine! Fine!’ chanted Dave sheepishly. ‘You both go ahead and enjoy yourselves. Leave everything to me. I will take care of things’.

‘Good’ said Radha with a cynical smile.

She then turned and left the box room leaving Dave to breathe a sigh of relief. It looked as though he got away with it. It seems that Radha didn’t see him—or has she? Was she being polite? Dave didn’t even want to contemplate thinking about it as he continued the ironing.

* * *

Some ten minutes later Dave saw through the window of the box room, Radha and Pavani leaving the house. He remembered Radha telling him that she would be gone for a long time. Then he saw the sexy garments that were on the ironing board.

Almost immediately he became fired up with lust. The two women would be gone for a long time. He would be on his own—with their sexy underwear to play with.

Quickly he grabbed Radha’s pink silk knickers and made a dash for the bathroom his cock was again throbbing wildly.

Once inside he stood over the toilet bowl, unzipped his pants and took out his cock. He rubbed the silk knickers against his erection and let out a moan of pleasure.

As before he began to be troubled by voices, only this time it was Radha’s:

‘You will do this for me, won’t you boy?’

‘You will do anything to please me, won’t you boy?’

‘Your purpose in life is to please me’

‘You will remember that, won’t you boy?’

As the voices echoed in his head like machine gun fire, Dave discovered that, like the previous day, he could not shoot his load.

No matter how hard he stroked he couldn’t cum and the harder he stroked the louder the voices echoed in his head. He was frustrated and his head was throbbing.

It was the phrase: ‘You will do anything to please me, won’t you boy?’ that was the most persistence and soon he responded to it.

‘Yes Ms. Padma’ he sobbed. ‘I will do anything to please you. You just name it. Cooking, ironing, washing anything. I maybe your employer but you will always be my queen’

‘I know that you and Mrs. Menon were teasing me earlier but I don’t care’ he continued. ‘Just seeing the cleavages of your large tits and the swaying of your large bums is driving me wild. You were teasing me into submission and you have succeeded. You are both my goddesses and I will worship you forever’.

The voices in his head begun to lower in volume as Dave continued to heap praise on the scheming Indian beauties that ensnared him.

‘All those blouse hooks you have both unhooked, those exaggerated wiggles of your large sexy bums just so that you can entrap me’ he said under his breath as he continued to rub the silk knickers against his stiffening cock. ‘Alas I have succumbed. I am so addicted to your titillation and I want more … more … more! …. MORE!!!’

At that precise moment Dave let out a grunt as his cock exploded. Jet after jet of sperm begun to pour into the bowl.

When the last of the semen had been dispersed from his balls the voices in his head stopped. Dave was exhausted.

Suddenly he looked down and saw the silk pink knickers. It was covered in semen.

Dave panicked as he realised the consequences of his moment of madness.

Putting the soiled garment in a bucket of warm water he began to wash away the evidence.

Once he was satisfied that the knickers were clean of all traces of his masturbatory habits, he took it outside and hanged it up on the washing line. It was a sunny day and he hoped that it would dry up before his maids returned.

He then resumed his ironing duties. He worked as fast as he could as he realised that his earlier antics had wasted a lot of time.

Occasionally as he ironed every fold of the garments he would be troubled by images of large boobs and large bums and would get aroused. However he tried to ignore it as best he could as he knew the consequences that awaited him if his duties went unfinished isn’t worth thinking about.

* * *

Evening was breaking when Radha and Pavani returned to the house. Dave was still in the box room ironing the sexy garments. He was now almost finished.

The first thing that Radha and Pavani saw when they entered the gates of the house was Radha’s pink silk knickers hanging on the washing line.

Both ladies looked at each other and giggled. The latest stage of their carefully orchestrated plan had been a success.

When Radha and Pavani entered the living room, they shouted for Dave to come down.

Dave ran down the stairs and into the living room. He was trembling. He hadn’t finished the ironing in time. He was worried about what his maids would say to him.

‘Well my boy, has the ironing been done?’ asked Pavani.

‘I am so sorry Mrs. Menon, I still have got a few more garments to do, but it would be ready soon’ reassured Dave.

‘It should have been ready ages ago’ said Radha in frustrated tones.

‘I know and I am so sorry’ said Dave. ‘I … er … had a call from the office. Just give me another fifteen minutes and it will be done’.

‘Very well’ said Pavani.

Dave was about to turn to make his way upstairs when Radha spoke.

‘Just one more thing’ said Radha hastily.

Dave stopped in his tracks and faced Radha.

‘Could you tell me what my silk knickers are doing hanging on the washing line?’ enquired Radha.

Dave’s blood froze. He forgot about the knickers! Fear begun to grip him as he struggled to think up a plausible excuse for Radha.

‘I … er … washed it earlier’ he stammered.

‘We can see that’ said Pavani. ‘What I don’t understand is that I washed them last night, so why did you wash them again?’

There was a pause before Dave spoke.

‘Er … yes of course you did, Mrs. Menon’ said Dave. ‘It is just that when I was doing the ironing, it fell on the floor and er … the floor was dusty and it … er … became a bit dirty … so I washed it’.

‘You dropped it on the floor?’ asked Radha.

‘Yes’ said Dave shamefully.

‘A bit clumsy of you wasn’t it?’ said Radha cynically.

‘Yes I am sorry Ms. Padma’ said Dave. ‘It won’t happen again’.

‘But have you washed it thoroughly?’ asked Pavani.

‘Yes Mrs. Menon’ said Dave. ‘Don’t worry. I am good at washing clothes’.

‘Are you now?’ asked Pavani in delighted tones. ‘That’s good. I left a pile of laundry in the dining room. I am sure you wouldn’t mind washing those would you?’

‘Of course not’ said Dave.

On another day he would have been annoyed by this but under the embarrassing circumstances he found himself in he was too afraid to protest and wanted to get upstairs and get away as quickly as he could.

‘They are very delicate materials and need washing by hand’ added Radha. ‘So we don’t want you using the washing machine or you might ruin them. Is that understood?’

‘Yes of course Ms. Padma’ said Dave.

‘You can wash them in the bathroom’ said Pavani. ‘In the meantime just finish off your ironing duties’.

‘Yes Mrs. Menon’ said Dave.

Dave then quickly ran upstairs to resume his ironing duties. He was so relieved to be out of there.

As soon as he disappeared upstairs the two maids looked each other and giggled.

Pavani then went behind the sofa and took out a large shoulder bag that she had hid there that morning. She placed the bag on to the small table that was in front of the sofa and unzipped it zipper.

The two ladies peered inside. They looked at each other and smiled evilly. Inside the bag was a camcorder ...

* * *

Dave was finishing off ironing the last garment—a petticoat that belonged to Pavani. He had now time to comprehend about what had happened. He could not believe that he now had to go downstairs and wash some of Radha and Pavani’s clothes.

It was just another set of duties that his maids had burden him with. Maids? The term shouldn’t even apply to them, especially now. He seemed to be doing everything. It was after all their jobs.

The bitches were slowly taking control of the house. He could not believe he had been reduce to the sorry position he found himself in. How in the hell did this all escalate?

* * *

When he finished the ironing he made his way downstairs. He saw both his maids in the living room watching TV. He was so angry. However he was so weak to say anything. Pavani then noticed him.

‘Ah young man, we were wondering what has taken you so long’ she said with a wry smile. ‘I have left the bundle in the bathroom’.

‘Thanks!’ he muttered in a tone that had a hint of annoyance.

The cheek of it all!

‘We will be going out for dinner in a moment, so you don’t have to cook us anything’ added Radha.

‘How thoughtful of them!’ he thought to himself.

He nodded and then made his way to the bathroom, entered it and closed the door.

The sight that greeted him in the bathroom made him gasp in shock.

The bundle of dirty laundry was strewed about the bath. Like the previous garments he had to deal with the pile consisted of sexy lingerie—only more!

Dave couldn’t believe it. They seemed to have them in abundance!

There were thin briefs, French panties, frilly knickers, thongs, negligees, teddies, slips, half slips, camisoles, chemises, petticoats, body stockings, corsets, lacy brassieres, stockings, suspenders, garters and such.

Dave’s earlier anger had all but evaporated as he realised that he was given another chance to abuse the undergarments of his maids—but it was even better. Before he was ironing the underclothes now he was washing them.

It will be quicker to wash the clothes than iron them so he will be given more time. And since he was washing them he could easily get rid of any evidence of his masturbatory habits.

That wasn’t all too—the garments had the added bonus of being WORN!

Immediately Dave’s cock started to stiffen. It was then he remembered Radha and Pavani. They were just in the living room. They could hear him.

Just as his heart was sinking, he then remembered Radha telling him that they were going out for dinner. His hopes were now raised. All he had to do is wait for his maids to leave then he can pleasure himself with all the sexy lingerie at his disposal.

Dave then turned on the water tap of the bathroom sink. The door of the bathroom was firmly closed. As the maids couldn’t see what was going on in the bathroom, Dave knew that the audible sound of the water trickling into the bowl of the sink would give them the impression that he was washing their garments. He didn’t want to wash their clothes just yet!

As the sound of running water began to fill the enclosed space of the bathroom Dave passed the time stroking and caressing the dirty lingerie as he waited for the maids to leave.

He began to breathe heavily as he fondled each piece of lingerie. He also began to rub some of them against his face. There was something about them. The softness of the material was so irresistible.

It was only when he started sniffing them that lust consumed him. The scent of the body fluids that was dormant in their garments was so intense and intoxicating that every nerve in his body was fired up with lust.

Blood was pumping around his body as his cock begun twitching madly. He wanted release so badly as he waited impatiently for his maids to leave.

Just then he heard the front door of his house opening and closing. Quietly he opened the bathroom door so it is slightly ajar and peered out from the corner of the door. Through the window of the living room he could just make out the faints shapes of his maids leaving the house. He then closed the door.

At long last! Dave then quickly stripped off all his clothes and rummaged through the pile of underclothes. He figured that he probably had about two hours to himself before his maids arrived.

He threw all the undergarments onto the floor and filled the bath up with warm water which he mixed with soap powder.

For the next hour or so he began abusing the lingerie. He would pick out a garment from the floor and rubbed it against his cock. Like before he became troubled by voices in his head that prevented him from ejaculating.

It was only after he started praising his maids and pledging his allegiance to them that he managed to spunk up and dirty the garment further. The soiled garment would be tossed in the water filled bath.

He would then wash a few garments before he abused another piece of lingerie. Like before he would be troubled by Radha and Pavani’s voices in his head and like before he pleaded with them to allow him to shoot his load, promising them that he will do anything for them if he gets the release he craved.

The soiled garment is washed in the bath and the process gets repeated again and again.

During this time he must have soiled about seven garments in all. Each time he pleaded with Radha and Pavani, promising to worship them and obey them. He had bestowed titles on them such as queens and goddesses on numerous occasions.

While this was going on he was unaware of the camcorder that was discreetly hidden from the top of a small cupboard that was at the side of the bath. It was pointed right at him. The red LED light at the front of the machine was dimly illuminated, indicating that it was recording …

* * *

It was now almost 11 pm. Dave was preparing to go to bed. He has to be up about seven in the morning as per Pavani’s instructions. His maids however still hadn’t come home yet.

The dirty laundry he had been ordered to wash was now hanging on the washing line. They have been washed very thoroughly.

In fact Dave seemed to have covered his tracks well. He had a quick shower and had left the bathroom window and door wide open. He sprayed the bathroom with the entire contents of a can of air fresher to disguise the smell of semen.

He was about to make his way upstairs to bed when the phone rang. He picked it up and answered it. It was Radha calling him on his mobile.

‘Are you in bed yet?’ she asked him.

‘No Ms. Padma’ he replied.

‘Oh very good’ said Radha. ‘Pavani and I are in a taxi cab. We should be home in about five minutes’.

‘Okay Ms. Padma’ said Dave.

‘Now that we know that you are still awake, Pavani and I could do with a nice cup of tea’ said Radha. ‘Pavani takes two sugars while I take none, so have it ready when we arrive home’.

Before Dave could protest she hanged up. He couldn’t believe it! What more do these bitches want? It was already getting late and he needs his sleep. Still he was used to it now. He figured that five minutes of his time to make a cup of tea wouldn’t hurt.

Dave then went into the kitchen.

* * *

Dave had just finished making the tea in the kitchen when he heard the front door opening. It was perfect timing. His maids have just come home.

Since his maids kept him up he thought he might as well join them and so poured himself a cup of tea as well.

Putting the three cups on a tray Dave then made his way to the living room. Both Radha and Pavani was sitting down on the sofa and watching TV.

Dave was shocked when he saw them. They had obviously changed. Unlike that very morning both were dressed less provocatively and promiscuously. Their attire was a lot more respectable and they looked refined—but then again they have been out for dinner.

Radha was wearing a beautiful scarlet red sari with matching red blouse. Her long shimmery black raven hair was neatly brushed and was loose around her shoulders. Elegant high heeled gold sandals adorned her pretty feet.

Pavani was wearing a stylish deep blue sari with matching blue blouse and her hair was tied in a bun. Her slightly outstretched legs revealed high heeled sandals that were similar to Radha’s though they were silver.

Both were heavily made up with painted nails and lips.

Although they were dressed less sexily than in the morning, they nevertheless looked elegant and sophisticated.

Dave froze and fell silent when he saw them. They were now incredibly beautiful and would sure to turn heads if they were to walk down the road. So spellbound by their beauty Dave couldn’t move and remained rooted to the spot.

Radha then noticed Dave. She picked up the remote control and switched off the TV. This seemed to break her and Pavani’s enchantment over Dave and he quickly walked up to them and placed the tray on the small table that was near them.

He picked up a cup from the tray and offered it to Radha.

‘Tea no sugar, Ms. Padma’ said Dave as he offered the cup to Radha who received it warmly.

He then picked up the second cup and offered it to Pavani.

‘Tea, two sugars, Mrs. Menon’ said Dave as he handed Pavani the second cup.

Pavani smiled as she took the cup from Dave. Dave took his own cup and sat down in a chair that was besides the sofa that the two beautiful Indian ladies were sitting on.

For about a minute they all sat quietly as they sipped their teas. The silence was abruptly broken when Radha spoke.

‘Davey darling’ she said sweetly. ‘There are some things that Pavani and I need to discus with you’.

Dave nervously looked up from his cup. Pavani sounded serious. What do these over demanding vixens want now?

‘Is there anything wrong?’ he asked the two ladies.

‘Oh no my boy, it isn’t anything like’ said Pavani grinning. ‘We just thought that now we have all come to know each other better, it is about time we dropped the formalities’.

‘I don’t understand’ said Dave in confused tones.

‘Well do you remember the first day we came here and you told us that you considered us as part of the family?’ asked Radha.

‘Yes of course’ replied Dave.

‘Well we think it is about time you stopped referring to us as Mrs Padma and Mrs Menon’ said Radha.

Dave was a little surprised of what his maids were requesting. It came like a bolt out of the blue. Still it was a nice thought. They seemed to be mellowing at bit. He was quite happy to refer to them by their forenames.

‘If that is what you wish Radha, then it is fine by me’ said Dave with a warm smile. ‘To tell you the truth I didn’t like referring to you and Pavani as Ms. Padma and Mrs. Menon’.

As soon as he said this both Radha and Pavani stopped smiling. They looked at each other in disbelief and then looked at Dave with a look of disgust. Dave’s blood froze as they stared coldly at him. They appeared very offended.

‘I—Is there anything wrong?’ he stammered.

‘Yes there is!’ sneered Pavani angrily.

‘You needn’t be rude’ said Radha. ‘Especially when we have decided that we like you enough to see you more like family rather than employer.’

‘I am so sorry’ said Dave wondering what he did that so upset his maids. ‘Please what is it that I have said that is so offensive to you’.

‘You called us by our first names!’ said Pavani in a sharp tone.

Dave was confused.

‘I don’t understand?’ he said.

‘In our culture it is impolite and disrespectable to call an elder by their first name’ said Radha.

‘T-Then what shall I call you both?’ asked Dave.

‘I wanted you to call me Auntie Radha’ said Radha has she placed her tea cup on the table.

‘And you were to refer to me as Auntie Pavani’ said Pavani as she fixed Dave with an icy stare that made his blood run cold.

‘Those are very respectable terms and we are very selective on who calls us that’ said Radha.

‘We only allow young men from our community to use that term when they address us’ said Pavani. ‘We prefer foreign men to call us Mrs. Menon and Ms. Padma’.

‘And to think we actually gave you the privilege of referring to us as aunties’ said Radha. ‘It is rare that we grant foreign boys such an accolade and you repay us by insulting us’.

‘We had considered you more than an employer’ added Pavani. ‘We thought of you as family and loved you like a child of our own sister. But you disrespected us in the most disgusting manner’.

‘You are not worthy to call us aunties’ said Radha.

Dave was shocked. He didn’t mean to be rude. True, he felt a bit awkward calling his maids aunties and he much preferred to call them by their forenames. However if that is what they wanted him to call them, then he didn’t mind at all.

In fact since it is a respectable expression in their culture he felt honoured that he had been granted such a unique privilege. But of course he had lost it now.

‘Oh Mrs. Menon and Mrs. Padma, please forgive me’ pleaded Dave. ‘I am not familiar with your rich and respectable culture. I didn’t mean to be rude. I am so sorry if I had offended you both. I would do anything to be granted the privilege of calling you aunties again’.

Radha and Pavani looked each other. They still appeared to be upset.

‘What do you think?’ asked Pavani to Radha.

‘Well I suppose he didn’t mean to be rude as he doesn’t understand our customs and traditions’ reasoned Radha. ‘He is a westerner after all. He was at least polite enough to say sorry. He should at least be given the chance to repent’.

‘I guess you are right’ said Pavani. ‘What do you suggest he shall do as penance?’

‘Well what is the most respectable thing that a nephew could do for his aunt?’ asked Radha with a smile.

Pavani also started smiling. Both ladies then looked at Dave who stared back at them with a puzzled expression.

Radha and Pavani then lifted up the hem of their saris to reveal their footwear.

‘Right my boy’ said Pavani to Dave. ‘In our culture it is respectable for young men to clean their auntie’s shoes or sandals. This will be your penance’.

‘If you do a respectable job with our shoes then we will forgive you and allow you to call us aunties again’ said Radha.

‘There is a cloth and a pot of sandal polish in the box room’ said Pavani. ‘You will not keep us waiting’.

Dave immediately got to his feet and darted into the box room. He didn’t see Radha and Pavani smiling at each other.

As soon as he entered the box room he began looking around for the cloth and sandal polish. At first he couldn’t see it anywhere and began to panic. He didn’t want to keep these beautiful and cultured ladies waiting.

It was then he saw a small wooden box sitting on a small shelf. When he picked it up and opened it he was relieved to see a tub of polish and a small white cloth.

Clutching the box, Dave then returned to the living room as fast as his legs could carry him.

Once there, he knelt before the two Indian ladies. Pavani then lifted up the hem of her sari. Dave then began cleaning and polishing her shoes.

It was at this point that he noticed that although Pavani, like Radha, was dressed elegantly and was clean and presentable, her sandals were far from immaculate. It was not as if her footwear was filthy but it could do with a little polish.

Dave carefully cleaned and polished every nook and cranny of Pavani’s sandals. Normally this sort of job would take about ten minutes, but Dave took almost twenty minutes.

He wanted to make sure that they were in the most pristine condition that was possible as he so badly wanted to regain their respect and be allowed to call them ‘aunties’ again.

As he polished her sandals he began to be troubled by voices in his head:

‘You will do them for me, won’t you sir?’

‘It is quite important to me and I would be ever so grateful’

‘You will do this for me, won’t you darling?’

‘You will do anything to please me, won’t you boy?

‘Your purpose in life is to please me’

‘You will remember that, won’t you boy?’

He recognised the voices as belonging to Radha. The voices seemed to edge him on as he polished her sandals with vigour.

Soon Radha’s sandals were not only clean but were shiny. He then started on Pavani’s footwear. Just like Radha’s sandals before he polished them, Pavani’s sandals too were far from clean.

Dave begun to thoroughly clean and polish them. Just like before as he begun to polish them he became troubled by voices, only this time they were the voices of Pavani:

‘You will do this for me, won’t you darling?’

‘It is so important to me’

‘It is important to obey me’

‘You will do anything for me, won’t you boy?’

After twenty minutes Pavani’s sandals were sparkling like diamonds. Dave then stopped but remained on his knees.

Not surprisingly his arm was aching. It has been overworked, not just because of the cleaning and polishing but because of the excessive masturbation he preformed on himself that day.

Radha and Pavani then examined the fruits of his labour. Both appeared to be impressed.

‘Not bad’ said Radha.

‘Very impressive’ agreed Pavani.

Dave breathed a sigh of relief.

‘Does that mean I am redeemed?’ he asked.

‘Well I suppose so’ said Radha.

‘Can I refer to you both as aunties?’ asked Dave.

Pavani looked at Radha who nodded.

‘Well you have proved your worth, so we can safely say you have earned the right again’ said Pavani. ‘Just make sure you are not foolish enough to loose this honour again’.

‘Oh no Mrs … Auntie Pavani’ said Dave remembering to refer to his maid as ‘auntie’. ‘Thank you so much. I promise I will not let you both down again’.

‘That is what we want to hear’ said Radha.

‘You realise we have been kind to you’ said Pavani. ‘Cleaning a lady’s footwear is a great honour in our culture’.

‘Yes of course’ said Dave. ‘I feel so privileged. You have no idea’.

‘So you enjoyed cleaning our sandals?’ asked Radha.

‘Yes it is such an honour’ said Dave.

‘Good’ said Pavani. ‘We only give this honour to very special people’.

Dave smiled. Deep down he found it daft that cleaning footwear in some Asian cultures is considered a mark of respect.

However the fact that his maids had given him such an honour seemed to indicate that his deteriorating relationship with them could once more improve. He felt grateful for such an honour.

‘Well you will be pleased to know that since we hold you in such high regard now, we have decided to extend you that honour again’ said Radha.

Dave’s smile wore off as his face became puzzled.

‘You mean …’

‘Yes’ said Radha interrupting Dave in mid sentence. ‘Upstairs in the spare room, we have left a few more of our shoes and sandals that could do with a bit of polish’.

Dave’s jaw dropped.

‘So young man, we have decided again to give you the unique honour of cleaning and polishing them’ added Pavani with a sinister smile. ‘You are very lucky, but then again you have prove to us that you are worthy of such an honour’.

Dave’s face then dropped at what he was now hearing.

‘You are happy to do this aren’t you?’ asked Pavani.

‘I … I …’

Before Dave could continue he was stopped in mid sentence by Radha.

‘You know it is a great insult to refuse such an honour’ said Radha.

‘Yes … Auntie Radha’ said Dave dejectedly.

‘And you are happy to do this?’ asked Pavani.

‘Yes Auntie Pavani’ said Dave.

‘Then why do you look so sad?’ asked Radha.

The crestfallen young man then forced a phoney smile.

‘That’s much better’ beamed Radha.

‘Now my boy, do you remember me expressly telling you to get up early in the morning?’ asked Pavani.

‘Yes Auntie Pavani’ said Dave.

‘Well it is almost fifteen minutes to midnight and you get up at seven in the morning’ said Pavani. ‘It is better you start right away and not waste any time’.

‘Yes Auntie Pavani’ said Dave in depressed tones.

Dave then turned to make his way upstairs to begin yet another gruelling and derisory task set up by his manipulative ‘servants’.

The scheming evil Indian ladies smiled evilly as they watched his desolate form, head bowed, slowly ascending the stairs.

* * *

As soon as Dave disappeared Radha and Pavani entered the bathroom. Both got a strong whiff of the powerful aroma of air freshener fragrance that seemed to hung in the air.

The two maids knew at once that Dave had been trying to disguise an odour—proof that he been masturbating in the bathroom.

Pavani began to check the toilet bowl and then the sink, as Radha took the hidden camcorder from top of the cupboard. The machine was still recording. Radha smiled as she switched it off.

Placing the camcorder on the side of the bath, Radha began to examine the bath.

Pavani then found a can of air freshener that was hidden at the side of the sink. She picked it up and showed Radha.

‘It is empty’ said Pavani. ‘I must say he is trying to be clever’.

It was at this point that something shiny caught the corner of Radha’s eye. Something that was on the surface of the bath.

Peering down sharply, she noticed that it was a globule of a creamy white substance that was on the surface of the bath.

‘Well not clever enough’ she said as she scooped the matter with the underside of the long fingernail of her index finger.

Sniffing her fingernail she knew without the shadow of doubt what the substance is. However she needed a second opinion. She smiled as she extended her finger to Pavani’s face.

Pavani stared at the creamy matter that was resting on Radha’s fingernail. Propelling her head forward, she enclosed Radha’s finger in her mouth and sucked on it.

Pavani’s eyes lit up and she grinned. This was the confirmation that Radha needed. Radha was now in no doubt that the mysterious substance was indeed sperm. Radha never doubt Pavani’s integrity. She is the expert when it came to identifying seminal fluid.

Both ladies then looked at the camcorder that was sitting on the side of the bath and then at each other. They chuckled evilly ...

* * *

While Radha and Pavani were in the bathroom, Dave had just managed to enter the spare room, cloth in hand, to begin work on the ‘few shoes and sandals’ that two maids wanted cleaned.

What he saw inside made him depressed and angry. Lying strewn across the floor were about a dozen pairs of shoes and sandals. He couldn’t believe it! And to think they said there only a ‘few shoes and sandals’.

As he examined them closer he realised that each of them were even more dirtier than the two pairs of sandals he had just cleaned and polished.

Dave then dropped to his knees. It was just another meaningless chore that his maids have set for him, purely for the purpose of demoralising him—and they were succeeding ...

* * *

It was already four o’clock in the morning when Dave had entered his bedroom. Both Radha and Pavani are already tucked up in bed fast asleep.

Dave had just finished the latest punishing chore that his maids had set for him. His whole body was aching and he was exhausted.

He picked up his digital alarm clock that was on a table besides his bed and set the alarm to activate at seven o’clock—the time he was supposed to be up. He then climbed into bed.

As he lay in bed he began to reminisce his day. So far this had been the most taxing day. He had never worked so hard in his life. Radha and Pavani hadn’t even done anything and even had the luxury of going out.

Those bitches were determined to take control of him. He wondered why he didn’t do anything when they continued to overwhelm him with chores. He was getting weak as they systematically disheartened him and undermined his confidence at every turn.

Tomorrow he is going to get tough with them. He is going to sit down with them and explain to them the ground rules of the house. He is going to tell them that it was he who is in charge of the house.

Right now though he needed to get some sleep. He was supposed to be up in three hours …

Day Six—Enslavement

Dawn was breaking over Dave’s house—a house that was beginning to be less and less his own.

It was about half past six in the morning. Both Radha and Pavani were already up. Dave was still in his bed fast asleep.

Just then the door of Dave’s bedroom opened up slowly. Pavani then slipped into the room. The room was still dark but the light outside dimly illuminated the large bed that Dave was sleeping in. Pavani stood at the foot of the bed and looked down on the young man that was still fast asleep. She smiled sinisterly.

She then walked to the side of the bed and picked up the digital alarm clock that was sitting on the table. She examined it carefully. After touching a few buttons she disabled the alarm.

She put the alarm clock carefully back on the table and then turned and walked to the bedroom door. She turned to face the youth again, gave another inauspicious smile before exiting the room, carefully closing the door behind her.

Pavani then entered the spare room and found the sandals and shoes that Dave had cleaned only a few hours earlier neatly stacked on the floor. They were all cleaned and glistened like the sun. She smiled to herself. Dave had certainly done a good job and with careful training he would make the ideal slave.

There was a small wooden box that was lying nearby that caught Pavani’s attention. She picked it up and opened it. It contained a cloth and a pot of sandal polish. She opened the pot of sandal polish to find that it was still half full. She smiled again malevolently …

* * *

The sound of shouting woke Dave up. He slowly opened his eyes. He was still weak from lack of sleep and the ravages of a demanding day.

The sounds of shouting grew louder. He instantly recognised the frantic cries of his two maids. He then checked the clock and was shocked to find that it was 9 am.

He immediately shot out of bed and made his way downstairs.

Radha and Pavani were sitting on the sofa of the living room when Dave burst in. The youth, still clad in his pyjamas, was panting heavily.

Radha was dressed in a sleek pink nightdress. Her long black hair was hung loose and she was wearing light make up. She looked incredibly sexy.

Pavani was dressed very much like last night. She was wearing a stylish blood red sari with matching red blouse, her long hair was tied in a bun. She was heavily made up, deep red lipstick edged on her luscious lips and her long fingernails were painted blood red.

Although both looked beautiful and sexy, Dave’s immediate thoughts were on the trouble that he found himself in now that he got up late.

There was a brief pause as the two ladies gazed menacingly at the startled youth. The silence was broken when Radha spoke.

‘What time do you call this?’ she asked the anxious young man.

‘I—I am so sorry Auntie Radha and Auntie Pavani’ he stammered. ‘I don’t know what happened I think the alarm clock failed to go off …’

‘We don’t want to hear any silly excuses’ said Pavani sternly as she interrupted Dave in mid sentence. ‘I told you earlier about getting up early. Frankly this behaviour is unacceptable’.

‘Yes I know’ said Dave as he bowed his head in shame. ‘I am so sorry Auntie Pavani’.

‘We are both hungry’ said Radha. ‘We had been waiting for breakfast for sometime’.

‘I shall fix you both something right away’ said Dave, turning as if to make his way to the kitchen.

‘Wait!’ said Pavani, stopping Dave in his tracks. ‘There is something else we need to discuss’.

Dave turned around and faced his maids again with trepidation seeping his body

‘It is just something you said yesterday when you had to wash my silk pink knickers’ said Radha.

‘W-what is wrong?’ he stammered.

Dave was worried as he wondered whether his maids noticed any traces of his sperm on Radha’s knickers.

‘You said that you had to wash them after you dropped them on the floor’ said Radha.

‘Yes that is right’ said Dave. ‘The floor in the box room was a bit dusty’.

‘So presumably it hadn’t been swept then for sometime?’ asked Radha.

‘Y-yes’ stammered Dave anxiously.

‘So presumably the whole house hadn’t been swept then for sometime?’ added Pavani with a wry smile.

‘I guess so’ said Dave.

‘Then that will be your next task after you have made us breakfast’ said Pavani. ‘You will give this place a good spring clean’.

‘And once you have done that, there are some other things that need doing’ said Radha as she tossed a large piece of paper on the small table in front of them.

Dave looked down and fixed his eyes at the piece of paper that Radha had tossed on the table. He realised that it was a long list of household chores.

‘Well don’t just stand there boy, you will be wasting time’ said Radha. ‘There is plenty to do and these tasks had to be done by the end of the day’.

‘We have a tiring day ahead of us’ added Pavani. ‘We are both going out to meet some friends of ours and later we are going to catch a movie’.

Dave then looked at the two ‘maids’ in disbelief. It was the final straw. It has now come full circle. He is now doing everything that he is paying them to do and they are now doing nothing but treating their stay at his house as some kind of holiday.

In anger Dave then confronted his two maids.

‘This is an outrage!’ shouted Dave.

The two ladies looked at him.

‘I don’t like that tone of yours’ said Radha. ‘It is very disrespectable to talk to a lady like that’.

‘I don’t care’ said Dave. ‘I will talk to you however I please. I am your employer after all’.

The two ladies then looked at each other. They were both clearly annoyed at the stance Dave was taking. Dave didn’t like the look on their faces. It frightened him. However he was determined to stand his ground. There was a pause before Pavani finally spoke.

‘I think Radha dear, this boy needs to learn some manners’ said Pavani calmly to her friend.

‘I think you are right Pavani darling’ said Radha as she picked up a remote control that was sitting on the table. ‘Perhaps if this disgusting ill educated fool would care to look at the TV screen and see for himself the shameful things he gets up to behind our backs, then maybe he will treat us with a bit more respect’.

Dave was now totally confused at what Radha was saying. Nevertheless he looked at the large television set that was in the living room. Radha then pressed a button on the remote control box she was holding and the blank TV screen came to life.

Dave looked at the TV screen in horror as he saw images of himself in his bathroom. The bath was full of ladies underwear and Dave was sniffing each one of them.

Radha then pressed another button and the images then fast-forwarded to another scene.

Dave now saw himself undressing. The TV then showed a naked Dave wanking himself off with a pair of French frilly knickers.

Radha then turned up the volume.

‘Oh Ms. Padma and Mrs. Menon’ said the naked man in the TV screen as he rubbed himself off. ‘You are both so beautiful and sexy and I love you very much, you have no idea. I know you have not done much work since you got here but I don’t care. I am so glad to be in the company of such sexy Indian Maharanis’.

Radha then fast forwarded to another scene of Dave wanking himself off with a different garment.

‘Oh Ms. Padma and Mrs. Menon’ moaned Dave. I know that you both have been teasing me the other day. You both have deliberately exposed your cleavages to me when you loosened your blouse hooks and the way you both wiggle your large bums drives me wild. Ooohh I would love to see it again, just name your price’.

Radha again fast-forwarded to a scene showing Dave abusing a pair of lacy black brassiere.

‘Oh Ms. Padma and Mrs. Menon’ panted Dave. ‘I know you both been lazy lately but I don’t care. Just as long as you show me the cleavage of your large knockers and wiggle your large arses in a provocative manner then that will more that compensate for the lack of work you both do. I know I don’t pay you much but I will pay you more just to see more of your tits and arses’.

Dave’s embarrassment increased as he looked in further horror as Radha fast-forwarded to a scene showing Dave pleasuring himself with a sexy pair of black thongs.

‘Oh Ms. Padma and Mrs. Menon, you don’t have to do any work at all’ gasped Dave. ‘I will do it. Just as long as I see more of the both of you. I will give anything to see you both naked. Just take off all your clothes and I will promise to worship the both of you as my goddesses’.

Radha then jumped to another scene showing Dave abusing a sleek teddy.

‘Oh Ms. Padma and Mrs. Menon, just let me see your naked flesh and I will do anything to please the both of you’ moaned Dave. ‘You just name it. Cooking. Ironing. Washing. Anything. You are both my queens and I only wish to serve you’.

Radha then fast tracked to another scene showing Dave rubbing a red wonderbra across his stiffening cock as the embarrassed youth in the living room looked away in disgust.

‘Oh Ms. Padma and Mrs. Menon you have no idea that I wank myself every time I think of you, just like I am wanking myself off with you lingerie collection’ panted Dave. ‘But I want more. I want to see you both naked. I want to fuck the both of you. Oh my goddesses give me more. I want more … more … more! …. MORE!!!’

It was at this point when Radha pressed another button to switch off the TV. She then put the remote control box on the table. Both Radha and Pavani then fixed Dave with an icy stare that made him nervous.

There was a long pause before Pavani spoke

‘Well’ said Pavani. ‘What have you got to say for yourself?’

‘I … I … it …’

Dave was mumbling as his embarrassment increased. He just could not get the words out of his mouth. Then suddenly an excuse popped into his head.

‘W-why were you spying on me?’ Dave asked accusingly.

It was a feeble excuse, but it was the best he could think off.

‘Spying on you?’ asked Radha bitterly. ‘What do you mean we were spying on you?’

‘Yes spying on me’ said Dave. ‘You have no right to record me in private’.

‘We have every right’ said Radha. ‘That silk pink knickers which you were told to iron a few days ago and which you washed instead’.

‘W-What about them’ stammered Dave, as he remembered the first of his maid’s garments that he abused.

‘You said you washed them because it fell on the floor and got dirtied’ said Radha. ‘And yet they gave off a peculiar smell’.

Dave was shocked. He was certain that he washed those pink panties very thoroughly.

‘And we strongly suspected that you masturbated yourself with it’ said Pavani. ‘So we decided to set up a camera in the bathroom to confirm our suspicions’.

‘But … but … you can’t do that’ protested Dave.

‘Can we?’ asked Radha. ‘We have had our suspicions about you. And our fears were not unfounded weren’t they boy?’

Dave lowered his head in shame. He had been beaten. There was nothing further he could say. The two ladies have him banged to rights.

‘And judging by the filth we have just seen, we were fully justified in what we did’ added Pavani sternly.

Dave just stood silently. It has all come as a bit of a shock to him.

‘And what is this business of us exposing ourselves to you’ asked Pavani. ‘Do you really think we are trying to seduce you?’

Dave didn’t say anything as he stared at the floor.

‘And what is this business about you masturbating yourself, every time you think of us?’ asked Radha. ‘Do you see us as some sort of sex objects?’

‘Well what have you got to say for yourself, you disgusting pervert?’ said Pavani sternly.

‘I—I am sorry’ said Dave. ‘It won’t happen again’.

‘You are dam right it won’t happen again!’ shouted Pavani. ‘How dare you, you miserable cretin. Lusting over two respectable ladies. Fantasising that they are teasing you for your perverted pleasure’

‘How long has this being going on?’ asked Radha.

‘I … I … it was only the once’ said Dave as he lowered his head again. The lie didn’t fool or impress the two ladies.

‘Shut up you bastard!’ sneered Radha. ‘So not only you treat us as sex objects for your sick fantasies but you think we are stupid as well’.

‘Do you always enjoy abusing ladies underwear?’ asked Pavani. ‘How many other maids have you done this too?’

‘I … it is just the once’ said Dave, tears of embarrassment streaming down his face. ‘I don’t know what came over …’

‘LIAR!’ barked Pavani, stunning and stopping Dave in mid sentence.

‘What do you think Pavani?’ said Radha. ‘Shall we go to the police?’

‘No … please’ pleaded Dave fearfully.

‘Hmmm, they could lock him up, which is something he deserves, but I suppose we could show this tape to his estranged parents’ said Pavani.

‘No please, I beg you’ pleaded Dave. ‘It will end my hopes of building bridges with them. They will definitely disown me and cut me off their will’.

‘This doesn’t look good, does it boy?’ said Radha.

‘And if the whole neighbourhood were to hear of it, it would look a whole lot worse’ added Pavani with a sly smile.

‘No please, I would be ruined’ said Dave as tears begun to flow freely down his cheeks.

‘Oh we know’ said Pavani. ‘It is bad for business, isn’t it you bastard?’

‘Please I beg of you’ pleaded Dave. ‘I will give you money …’

‘You think you can get out of this by bribing us?’ asked Radha.

‘No I didn’t mean it like that’ said Dave. ‘Please have pity on me. I made a mistake’.

‘A mistake!’ barked Pavani.

‘Please I will do anything’ cried Dave. ‘Just don’t show the tape to anyone’.

The two women looked at each other.

‘Well it looks like he has got a lot to lose’ said Pavani.

‘Well that is his problem’ said Radha. ‘It was his own fault and he shouldn’t be allowed to get away with it’.

‘You are right there’ said Pavani. ‘But since things of gone this far let us at least come to a tactful arrangement that is amicable to all parties. It would be wise to avoid a scandal and the grief that goes with it’.

‘Personally I think this perverted cur should get everything he deserves but what do you have in mind?’ asked Radha.

‘Well I propose we do not show the tape to anyone’ said Pavani. ‘Although he deserves it, the consequences could be destructive to a lot of people, not just to him. We have the honour of his family to think of’.

Dave breathed a discreet sigh of relief.

‘So another words, let him get away with it’ said Radha in a tone that expressed bewilderment.

‘Oh no, not quite like that’ said Pavani. ‘He will have to be answerable to his disgusting behaviour. He will have to be punished’.

‘What do you suggest?’ asked Radha.

‘How about the traditional way?’ said Pavani.

The two ladies then looked at the wretched young man sternly. Dave stared back at them, his fears increasing. There was a pause before Pavani spoke.

‘Strip!’ ordered Pavani to the frightened youth.

Dave was shocked by Pavani’s command and thought his ears were deceiving him.

‘I—I am sorry’ he stammered.

‘You heard her’ said Radha. ‘Strip off now!’

Dave remained frozen on the spot unable to move and was still struggling to digest what he was hearing.

‘Well come on, we haven’t got much time’ said Pavani. ‘There is nothing there we haven’t already seen, have we?’

‘So stop wasting our time and get on with it’ added Radha.

Slowly Dave begun to strip off his clothes. The embarrassment was killing him as he removed his shirt and then his trousers, until he finally stood before the two Indian ladies in his boxer shorts.

‘All of it!’ said Pavani sternly.

Dave then began removing his boxer shorts. He felt very uncomfortable and was half wishing that the earth would swallow him whole.

Soon he stood before the two ladies as naked as the day he was born, his discarded clothes lying in a heap at his feet.

‘Fold up your clothes’ said Radha.

Dave then folded his cast off clothes and placed them to a side.

The two ladies then got up from the sofa. Pavani then bent down and took out two large canes from underneath the table. She gave one of the sticks to Radha who took it.

Both ladies swung the sticks in the air a couple of times, the canes making a whooshing sound as they cut the air. Dave became very nervously.

‘W-What are you doing?’ stammered Dave. ‘What is happening?’

‘Punishment my boy’ said Radha as she fixed him with a cold stare.

‘Good old fashion Indian discipline’ added Pavani as she stroked the cane she was holding.

‘A very effective solution to deal with perverted boys like you’ said Radha.

‘I—I don’t understand’ said Dave.

‘You will have to suffer twelve strokes to your bottom’ said Pavani flexing the cane. ‘We shall give you six strokes each. Now bend down and place your hands across the table’.

‘You can’t do this’ protested Dave fearfully.

‘Do you want copies of that tape to be given to your parents and your business clients?’ asked Radha.

‘No’ said Dave as he lowered his head in shame.

‘Then bend down and put your hands on the table!’ shouted Radha.

Dave then walked up to the table and bend down over it, placing his hands on either corner of the frame.

It was Radha who delivered the first blow, a stinging stroke across his backside that made him jump up in the air.

‘Move again cretin and you will receive a further stroke’ warned Radha. ‘We have only just begun and I was just warming up. The real punishment is yet to come’.

Dave again knelt down and repositioned himself against the table.

Pavani delivered the second stroke. Pavani, who was experienced in disciplining young men and who was a lot stronger than Radha, gave an even powerful crack of the cane. This time Dave fell on the floor.

‘Right Radha, he is going to have another two more’ said Pavani.

‘I don’t know Pavani dear’ sighed Radha. ‘If he goes on like this we will be here all day’.

‘Stop being such a wimp’ said Pavani kicking the downed naked man. ‘Now get up’.

Dave once again got up and repositioned himself against the table. Tears were already streaming down his face. He still got another twelve strokes to go and he didn’t know if he was going to survive the ordeal.

He knew he was going to have to make some sort of an effort if he were to get through this, so he bit his lower lip and summoned some inner strength.

The two ladies then resumed their caning, each taking turns in giving his arse a swipe of their brutal canes. In light of his early inability to take the blows, they started giving him lighter blows to begin with, which were nevertheless painful.

This time however Dave didn’t budge an inch. The two Indian ladies had so far given him three strokes each. They decided to make the next lot of strokes a lot harder.

In the next few minutes they had given a further four strokes between them. Dave was crying but still remained still. The two ladies were impressed at his resilience so far. Eight strokes had been delivered, a further four to go.

Pavani and Radha then delivered the final four strokes. This time however they went for power and whacked his arse as hard as they could.

Dave wanted to scream as the pain begun to spread across his body but he dared not. His two tormenters were both giggling, thoroughly enjoying themselves at his plight. They didn’t know if he will hold out till the final stroke.

When Pavani did deliver the last crack of the cane, he still remained rooted to the spot. He had survived but his arse was patterned in painful criss-cross welts.

It was only when they told him that he was free to move did he collapse on the floor writhing with agony. The two ladies looked at each other and smiled.

‘Don’t be such a baby’ said Radha giving his torso a prod with her high heeled sandal. ‘Now get up’.

Dave got up and stood before the two women. His face was still wincing as he tried hard to not think of the pain he was in.

The two ladies looked up and down his naked form. Both then focused their attention on his limp cock. Radha then lifted up his cock with the end of her stick.

‘Worthless’ she said as she examined it in detail.

‘Meaningless’ added Pavani as she too stared at his shrivelled member.

Shame begun to spread throughout Dave’s body as the two ladies ridiculed his penis.

Radha then moved her cane away and released his penis and turned her attention to Pavani.

‘What shall we do with him now?’ she asked her companion.

‘Well let’s see if we can reinsert some respect in him’ said Pavani. ‘How about we get him to clean our sandals again’.

‘I thought that honour is only reserved for good little boys and not perverts like him?’ asked Radha.

‘That is true, but don’t forget it is also a measure of respect’ said Pavani. ‘He made a good job of it last time and if he does a good job this time then he will at least be showing us that he is truly sorry for his earlier disgraceful actions’.

‘Very well’ said Radha.

Radha then turned her attention to the naked man that stood before her.

‘Well don’t just stand there you cretin’ said Radha. ‘You heard her. Go and fetch the sandal polish from upstairs’.

Dave then quickly made his way upstairs to the spare room. He felt somewhat lifted as he felt he had a chance to redeem himself. He was determined that he was going to make a good job of cleaning the sandals of his over demanding maids.

When he got to the spare room, he picked up the box containing the sandal polish and cloth. When he opened it up he was shock to find that the pot of polish was empty. He was certain it was half full the last time he used it.

If that wasn’t enough the cloth that was in the box was now filthy. Dave felt that something was wrong. He then slowly made his way downstairs to the living room.

When he entered the living room, he found that the two ladies were sitting on the sofa again. He looked at them gloomily, a dejected expression etched on his face.

‘Well?’ asked Radha.

‘I—I don’t know how to tell you this’ he stammered

‘What do you mean?’ asked Pavani.

‘I am afraid the sandal polish has run out and the cloth is filthy’ said Dave.

‘What?!’ shouted the ladies.

Dave was now trembling.

‘You have wasted all that polish?’ asked Pavani.

‘No I swear it’ said Dave. ‘It was half full only yesterday’.

‘You are trying to get out of cleaning our sandals, aren’t you, you good for nothing idiot?’ said Radha accusingly.

‘No, I swear it’ protested Dave bitterly. ‘I like cleaning your sandals, it is a tremendous honour. I am sure there is more polish around the house somewhere’.

‘And let us spent more precious time waiting for you to find it?’ said Pavani. ‘No thanks!’

‘Then … I will go out and get some’ said Dave.

‘Too time consuming’ said Radha. ‘We want our sandals polished now!’

Dave looked at the two ladies and shivered. He didn’t know what to do.

‘W-What am I suppose to do?’ stammered Dave.

‘There is only one thing you can do’ said Pavani. ‘You are going to have to clean our footwear with your tongue’.

‘What?!’ said Dave in amazement.

‘Do you have a problem with that!’ sneered Radha sternly as she fixed him with a cold stare.

‘N-No … n-not at all’ he stammered fearfully.

‘Good’ said Radha. ‘I suggest you make a start’.

Dave then knelt before the two ladies. The beautiful but scheming Indian beauties then lifted up their hems. Dave then noticed that it was the same sandals they were wearing the previous night, but they were lot filthier—and he only cleaned them less than ten hours ago!

Dave was now suspicious. He was certain that they dirtied them deliberately. He also began to suspect that it was they that emptied the sandal polish pot and dirtied the cleaning cloth.

‘Come on you bastard!’ barked Pavani. ‘We haven’t got all day’.

Dave then lowered his head to begin his cleaning duties. He started on Pavani’s sandals first. He began to lick the uppers and then soles. He even sucked on the heel to remove the dirt. The taste was awful but he nevertheless carried out his cleaning duties.

As he licked Pavani’s sandals clean his head begun to throb as the voices in his brain returned. He recognised the voices as belonging to Pavani:

‘You will do this for me’

‘It is so important to me’

‘It is important to obey me’

‘You will do anything for me, won’t you boy?’

The phrases began to echo in his head. The more they echoed the more he licked. The voices sounded so sexy that his limp cock begun to stiffen slightly.

Soon Pavani’s silver sandals were clean and begun to glisten.

Dave then started on Radha’s pair of gold sandals. Like Pavani’s footwear he started on the uppers and then begun tackling the soles and sucking on the heels.

As before he became troubled by voices, only this time it was Radha’s voice:

‘You will do this for me’

‘You will do anything to please me, won’t you boy?’

‘Your purpose in life is to please me’

‘You will remember that, won’t you boy?’

Radha’s breathlessly sensual tones were also beginning to turn Dave on. His cock begun to twitch as he licked her sandals with vigour.

Soon Radha’s gold sandals shone like real gold.

The two ladies then ordered him to get up. Dave then rose. When he faced them he once again felt intimidated by them and his cock once again wilted to its limp state.

Pavani then threw a cheque book on the table along with a pen. Dave recognised it as his cheque book.

‘Now write out a cheque in our name for two thousands dollars’ said Pavani.

‘W-why?’ stammered Dave.

‘Not that it is any of your business, but if you must know we are going shopping later’ sneered Radha.

‘But … but ….’

‘Do you want that videotape to still remain our little secret?’ asked Pavani sternly.

‘Yes’ said Dave in depressive tones

‘So write out that cheque and if you ever waste our time again you will be sorry’ said Pavani.

Dave then begun to write out a cheque for the two evil ladies that were dominating him. As he was writing the cheque he remembered them only earlier telling him that they don’t accept bribes and yet he was giving them two thousands dollars. But then again this wasn’t a bribe—it was blackmail.

He then handed the signed cheque to Radha who took it and put it in her handbag that was placed at the side of the sofa.

From the same handbag, Radha then produced a document which she placed on the table.

‘Now sign this’ said Radha to Dave, pointing at the piece of paper that was lying on the table.

‘What is this?’ asked Dave.

‘Oh just some legal nonsense that gives us authorisation to view your company accounts and allow us to run your business affairs on your behalf’ said Radha in a matter of fact way.

It was too much for Dave. This was the final straw. He realise now that he must protest.

‘Look!’ he said in a raised tone. ‘I can’t sign …’

Before he could finish his sentence Pavani’s right hand shot out and grabbed his balls.

‘There you go again!’ she sneered as she dug her sharp nails into his scrotum. ‘Wasting our time. Now are you going to sign that document or not?’

Dave was unable to answer as pain was spreading through his body, paralysing his vocal chords. He instead begun to gurgle as the agony became unbearable.

The lack of a favourable reply seemed to frustrate Pavani who squeezed his sore testicles even harder causing him further anguish as he begun to find it hard to even breathe.

Somehow amidst the pain, he managed to stammer out a barely audible ‘Yes!’

Pavani then loosened her grip on his scrotum. Dave then gasped as he took shallow breaths as air began to fill up his lungs once more.

Dave then signed the document and gave it to Radha who put it in her handbag. Dave was crying. He knew that these evil women had planned this all along, but there is nothing he can do. They have a hold over him. They have that videotape.

The two ladies then looked at Dave who shivered in fear.

‘Right worm’ said Pavani. ‘Are you going to give us any further trouble?’

‘No Auntie Pavani’ replied Dave.

The two women looked at each other and then angrily got up from the chair. Dave started to worry. He wondered what he did, that made them so angry.

There was a pause before Pavani raised her right hand and slapped him hard on the face.

‘How dare you call me that!’ said Pavani venomously.

Dave was both shocked and confused.

‘I don’t understand’ he said. ‘What have I done wrong now?’

‘Because of your earlier perverted behaviour you have lost the right to call us aunties’ said Pavani. ‘From now on you are not to refer to us as ‘aunties’. Do you understand cretin?’

‘Yes Mrs. Menon’ said Dave fearfully.

Dave was given another unexpected slap to the face, only this time by Radha.

‘You are not even worthy to address us by those terms either’ said Radha.

‘Then what shall I call you?’ said Dave tearfully.

‘You will call us Goddess Pavani …’ said Pavani as she took hold of Dave’s limp cock, her heavenly touch causing it to stiffen.

‘… and Goddess Radha’ added Radha as she took hold of his sore balls.

Pavani then began stroking Dave’s cock as Radha begun to fondle his balls gently.

‘Now look into my eyes’ said Pavani as she continued stroking his cock which begun to throb. ‘You will listen carefully to what I have to say. Do you understand cretin?’

‘Yes … Goddess Pavani’ droned Dave as he stared into Pavani’s beautiful dark eyes.

‘As you stare deeply into my eyes you begin to feel very relaxed’ cooed Pavani. ‘You feel weaker and weaker as your resistance is drawn away from your body and into my eyes. You will listen carefully to my words and you will obey my words. You will obey. You must obey’.

‘I must obey’ parroted Dave.

‘You feel so aroused by us’ cooed Pavani as she continued to stroke Dave. ‘You are aware that I am masturbating you and that you are turned on by this. However you are not permitted to cum unless you have been given permission either by me or Goddess Radha. Do you understand and accept this boy?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Dave.

‘Now listen carefully as this is so important’ said Pavani. ‘There is going to be a lot of changes in this house. Your disgraceful actions have not only abused the faith we placed on you but also had lowered your status. Because of your disgusting actions, you have lost the right to be our nephew and you are not even worthy of being our servant let alone employer. Do you understand and accept this boy?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Dave.

‘You are now our slave’ said Pavani as the pace of her stroking slowly increased. ‘Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Dave in monotone.

It was the first time that Pavani had called him a slave. Dave freefall has been complete. He had been reduce from employer to servant and now to the lowest form that man could possibly be diminished to—that of a slave. His maids on the other hand had been elevated to the divine status of goddesses.

‘You are to serve and obey us for the rest of your natural life’ continued Pavani as her stroking became more frantic. ‘Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Dave.

‘In due time we will allow you to run your business on our behalf when we are away but in the meantime you will work in the house’ said Pavani her stroking now out of control. ‘Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Dave.

‘You will cook for us, clean and tidy the house and wash and iron our clothes’ said Pavani in sexy husky tones. ‘Do you understand and accept this slave’.

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Dave.

The pace of Pavani’s stroking became more relaxed as the two ladies looked at each other and smiled.

With her free hand, Pavani then unravelled the top of her sari which hung from her shoulder and let it drop on the floor. She then began unhooking the top few hooks of her blouse.

Radha also used her free hand to unbutton the top buttons of her nightie. Soon the deep cleavages of both ladies were on display.

‘Now focus on our breasts’ commanded Pavani.

Dave did as what he ordered. The heavenly sight of the deep valleys of the huge pairs of boobies drove his stiff cock wild. It was now emitting precum.

‘Do you like what you see slave?’ cooed Pavani.

‘Oh yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Dave in tones that hinted excitement.

‘Well if you are a good little slave then you will see a lot more of this’ giggled Pavani. ‘Your earlier suspicions were right slave, we were teasing you. We have deliberately planned to seduce and enslave you along. You are not upset with us, are you slave?’

‘Oh no Goddess Pavani, I can never be angry with you or the fair Goddess Radha’ replied the spell bound youth. ‘You both wanted to improve your prospects in life and I understand that. Even though you did this at my expense I don’t care. It is my duty to make sure that you are both happy’.

Pavani again began to increase the pace of her stroking

I will do anything to please the both of you, you just name it’ continued Dave. ‘I am not upset in slightest of you teasing me. I only want more … more … MORE!’

‘Good, very good’ cooed Pavani. ‘That is just what we want to hear. We are both so happy that you are sooo understanding. And if you continue to be a good little slave we shall give you more. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Dave.

‘And if you be especially good, we will also allow you to relieve the frustration in your heavy balls by letting you cum’ said Pavani as her stroking became more frantic. ‘But in the meantime you must prove to us that you deserve this special treat. It maybe days, weeks or even months, but until we are completely satisfied that you have submitted to our will and that you have embraced and accepted us as your goddesses, then and only then we will allow you to ejaculate. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Dave.

Pavani’s stroking became relaxed again as Radha continued to fondle his sore balls.

‘Now slave you are to listen carefully as this is soooo important’ Cooed Pavani. ‘I am going to place in your brain a trigger—a very powerful trigger. This trigger will be engraved in your mind forever. You are to listen carefully and accept. Do you understand slave and accept this command?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ said Dave in monotone.

‘The trigger is this: If ever either Radha or myself were to touch your cock, you will become more aware of your servitude to us and you will weaken dramatically, becoming more and more docile and obedient to us’ cooed Pavani as she continued to stroke her victim in a slow methodical fashion. ‘Our very heavenly touch on your unworthy and worthless penis will strengthen our hold over you and remind you of your total submission to us. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ drooled Dave.

‘Good, very good’ cooed Pavani. ‘Now slave, in a moment I will snap my fingers and when I do you will come out of the trance that you are in. Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Dave in monotone.

‘When you are wide awake you will remember very little of what went on in the past ten minutes’ said Pavani sexily. ‘Nevertheless you will remember the instructions that we have brainwashed into your memory and you will act upon them when you have awaken. You will also recognise us as your goddesses. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Pavani’ droned Dave in monotone.

Pavani then stopped stroking Dave’s cock. She released the stiff member which begun to twitch madly. Likewise Radha also released his balls.

Pavani then clicked her fingers and Dave awoke from his deep trance. His vision still blurred from his ordeal, he blinked a few times as he tried hard to make out the two dark shapes that were in front of him.

Within seconds as his vision became clearer as he begun to recognise the beautiful Indian ladies standing before him.

‘Do you know who we are slave?’ asked Pavani to Dave.

‘Oh yes’ replied Dave. ‘Goddess Radha and Goddess Pavani, the divine ladies that I worship’.

Dave then knelt before them and kissed their sandals as a sign of his submission to the divine ladies that were once his maids.

‘Get up’ said Pavani.

Dave then rose. Pavani then clicked her fingers and pointed at the kitchen.

‘Breakfast!’ she said sternly.

Dave then begun to walk towards the kitchen as he began to start his new life as a slave.

For once he was blissfully happy as events finally became clear to him. He realised at long last that he had been the victim of a sinister scheme by his two deceitful maids who plotted to enslave him. He didn’t care of course as for once he now knows where he stood.

Yes it was true he had problems earlier with Radha and Pavani and at times regretted employing them, but it only because of the fear of not knowing what was happening to him. Now that he knows fully of what had been planned for him all along, he accepts his fate graciously. He can now get on with his life—his new life.

As he disappeared into the kitchen, Radha looked at Pavani with a look of confusion and disappointment.

‘Why didn’t you go all the way and enslave him fully’ said Radha to her friend.

What Radha was referring to was the fact that Pavani didn’t ejaculate him. When their victims are usually enslaved by them, they were masturbated by either one of the cruel ladies until the doomed youth have spunked up while pledging his submission to them.

This will signal their enslavement. Since this ‘ritual’ was absent when Pavani was wanking Dave, then this in effect only meant that they have ‘partially’ enslaved him.

Pavani looked at Radha and smiled. She already had the answer that Radha seeked.

‘Calm down dear, all in good time’ she said with a chuckle. ‘He isn’t going anywhere as he is a complete weakling. He is ours for the taking. We will do it to him when we will leave Manila. In the meantime let us weaken and frustrate him first. This should soften his brain up nicely and when we do wank him into enslavement, the process will be a walk in the park’.

Both ladies hugged each other and laughed joyously. They then sat at the dinner table to await the return of their newly enslaved former employer …

The rewards of the successful training programme

For the following two weeks Radha and Pavani begun running the company as Dave was reduced to the role of the servant (or more accurately a slave) in his own home, a home which is his only in name.

Dave’s large bedroom was taken over by the two devious ladies. They moved his large bed out of the house and replaced it with two new expensive beds which they have ordered.

The other bedroom which they used to sleep in was then used as a spare room in case they had to invite any guests over—though in the short time they were there, they didn’t have anyone come over.

Dave himself was relegated to sleeping on a rug in the box room.

Radha and Pavani could have fleeced Dave of his entire wealth and estates but chose not to. This was unusual for them but there were exceptional circumstances in this case.

Firstly both ladies recognised the fact that he had treated them well during his days of freedom before he entered into bondage to them.

Secondly Dave is well known in the area and if he suddenly decided to sign everything over to the devious Indian beauties and is out of the picture then tongues will start wagging.

Besides since they won’t be staying in Manila permanently they needed someone to run their new found business. They have already decided to allow Dave to run it on their own behalf.

Dave’s cleaning company will be another of the many small firms that will come under an umbrella organisation that is affiliated to Radha and Pavani’s main base in London and will serve as one of their branches in Asia.

During the two weeks that the two ladies had been running the business, they managed to secure many contracts for the cleaning firm that they had inherited. This was easy as they have many contacts all over the world.

They spent the first two days studying the company accounts and records.

Then after they secured contracts with other firms to provide cleaning staff for their clients, they began to advertise for cleaners to increase the workload. Such was the demand for cleaners they also begun negotiating with European agencies to supply cleaners from eastern block countries.

Soon business had increased four fold—a significant leap that is all the more amazing for the fact that it took place in less than a month.

Most of the workforce were men but there were also a few women cleaners as well. To amuse themselves Radha and Pavani promoted the females into supervisors.

Men that were been in the company for years were overlooked and were replaced by grateful female employees who were promoted above their ability.

Some male cleaners who were supervisors were demoted. Not many of the male employees complained as jobs were scarce. The few foolish men that did however were sacked.

While Radha and Pavani were busy in the office, Dave was kept at home with the many chores that the two Indian ladies set him. The tasks that he had been given were tiresome.

Soon he was demoralised and exhausted, his mind at the point of collapse. This was the game plan of the two ladies all along as it will establish and cement their hold over him.

When they returned from work, both women would abuse him both mentally and at times physically. They would also tease him and masturbate him but deny him release.

In fact Dave had not spunked up since he last abused Radha and Pavani’s lingerie collection in the bathroom and that was almost four weeks ago!

He was now in extreme need. Radha and Pavani were happy about this as it weakened his will even further. They planned to milk him on the eve of their departure where they will enslave him permanently using hypnosis.

What they were doing to him now was softening him up so he will prove no match for them on the big day where they will officially initiate him into being their slave.

On the fourth week they allowed him to return to the office to run the firm on their behalf, while the two of them toured the country.

Dave was amazed when he returned to his office to find that the company had grown considerably—and in such a short period of time.

Dave now felt that his former maids were fully justified in enslaving him. He was happy. He was running a very successful business and was enslaved to two beautiful ladies. What more could a struggling businessman want? …

Epilogue

Radha and Pavani were due to leave Manila for England on Saturday afternoon.

Friday was a busy day for Dave. He helped both ladies pack their suitcases in the morning before departing to the office in the afternoon to complete a deal with an Eastern European firm to supply cleaners to work in the United Kingdom for a London based firm which they have entered into partnership with the previous week.

When Dave returned from the office in the evening after a long afternoon, he had to then deal with the rest of his household chores.

By the end of the day Dave was understandably exhausted.

* * *

Night had fallen over the large house in Manila. Dave had just finished off the last of his tasks. He was naked as his goddesses had forbidden him to wear clothes in the house in their presence. It was almost time for bed. Tomorrow his goddesses will be leaving.

He was in a way sad to see them leave, but he only hoped that they relieve his balls of their heavy load before departing. It has been about a month since he last spunked up and he was feeling ill. He knew that if he isn’t given relief soon then it will start to affect his health.

Dave made his way upstairs to the bedroom of his goddesses, in order to supply them with his daily report before going to bed.

When Dave entered the master bedroom he found Radha and Pavani sitting on one of the two large beds. Both were wearing sleek nighties.

Radha was wearing a pink one, while Pavani was wearing a white one decorated with a floral pattern. Both ladies long hair was loose as if they were ready to go to bed. Both looked incredibly sexy.

‘Goddess Radha, Goddess Pavani’ said Dave from the door. ‘I have done all the tasks that you have set me’.

‘Good’ said Radha.

‘I have prepared a report on our meetings with the Eastern European business consortium’ said Dave. ‘It is in my briefcase. If you wish I could bring it for you’.

‘It is getting late’ said Pavani. ‘It can wait in the morning’.

‘In that case, could I go to bed?’ asked Dave.

‘Just closed the door and come in’ said Radha.

Dave’s heart sank. He was scared. He wanted to go to bed. It had been a busy day.

Slowly he closed the door of the master bedroom, walked up to the two stunning Indian beauties and knelt before them.

Radha and Pavani looked down on the wretched youth that lay at their feet.

Dave was cowering down, his head bowed. He was trembling.

‘Look at us!’ commanded Pavani.

Dave then raised his head. The two Indian ladies seemed to loom over him.

‘How did negotiations go?’ asked Radha.

‘They have agreed to the terms that you have set them and have despatched forty cleaners’ said Dave. ‘They are set to travel to London as soon as they have received work permits. They will sign up with the London based company that we have entered into partnership last week’.

‘Excellent!’ exclaimed Pavani.

‘Business has now quadrupled since the last month’ said Dave excitedly. ‘It is all thanks to the both of you’.

Radha and Pavani looked at each other and smiled.

‘I never imagined results like this’ said Dave. ‘In fact I don’t think I could ever have done a better job myself, even if I worked for the rest of my life’.

‘Well of course you wouldn’t’ said Pavani. ‘You are nothing but an imbecile. Only we can take this company forward. You are now finally in your rightful place—beneath our feet’

‘Could I trouble you with a question?’ asked Dave politely.

Radha and Pavani again looked at each other in amazement as though they were shocked at the slave that dared asked them a question. Dave trembled. Pavani nodded at Radha to indicate that it was okay. It would be at least amusing.

‘What do you want to know cretin?’ said Radha sternly.

‘It is just that I have been looking at the contracts’ said Dave. ‘The London company that we have entered in a deal with—it is the seventh one this month’.

‘So?’ asked Pavani.

‘What I want to know is, how did you both managed to find these people?’ asked Dave. ‘Did you come into contact with them when you worked as maids?’

Radha and Pavani looked at each other and burst out laughing.

‘Don’t be so ridiculous’ said Radha. ‘It’s amazing how stupid your mind works’.

‘Two of the companies are owned by me’ said Pavani.

‘And the other five have dealings with some of my sister’s firms’ added Radha.

‘Y-you have business affairs of your own?’ asked Dave in fearful and confused tones.

‘Yes you imbecile’ said Pavani. ‘I own and run many businesses across several countries including London, Manila and Delhi. I am wealthier than your father’.

‘I too have shares in many companies and I am very wealthy’ added Radha. ‘Both my daughters and both my younger sisters run successful businesses’.

Dave was shocked at what he was hearing. All this time he imagined that the evil women that he had earlier employed as maids were just plain opportunist con women who wanted to infiltrate and swindle a rich naïve young man such as himself.

‘But what are you doing working as maids?’ asked Dave. ‘And why have you done this to me?’

The two ladies then looked at each other and smiled. They then looked at the pathetic young man kneeling before them.

‘Get up!’ sneered Radha.

Dave then rose. The two beautiful Indian ladies looked at Dave’s penis that hung limply between his legs. Radha then reached out and took hold of it. Almost immediately Dave’s head dropped as the trigger they inserted into his brain earlier, begun to activate. His wilted cock then came to life and stiffened at the touch of Radha’s elegant hand.

‘If you must know cretin, then we shall tell you’ said Radha as she began stroking his cock. ‘We don’t need the money. We are successful business ladies in our own right. We just work as maids simply to ensnare, exploit and enslave pitiless fools such as yourself’.

‘We did this to you because we can—and that we want to’ said Pavani as she began to fondle Dave’s balls with her long nails. ‘We are not doing this for the money as your money means nothing to us. We are far richer than you. Your wealth is like pocket change to us. We did this to you because nothing gives us great pleasure than seeing you suffer’.

‘And nothing gives us so much pleasure than seeing you decline before us as we ruin you’ said Radha. ‘Now all that is left for us to do is to put the seal on your enslavement to our control’.

Radha then stopped stroking Dave’s cock although she was still gripping it with her fingers. The time was right to finally officially enslave him. Radha then turned to Pavani.

‘Don’t you want to do this one?’ she asked her friend.

‘Oh no my dear, you go right ahead’ said Pavani as she declined her friend’s offer to enslave their latest victim. ‘You’ll need the experience. I will do the next one’.

‘Very well’ said Radha.

Pavani then got up. She reached underneath the bed and took out a bronze jar. Pavani then stood at Dave’s side and held the jar underneath the tip of Dave’s shaft, ready to catch his sperm when the moment arrives. Radha then resumed stroking his cock.

‘Look at me!’ commanded Radha.

Dave’s head was so weak, that he had trouble lifting it. Pavani then gripped at Dave’s hair with her free hand and then roughly tugged it upwards so he was looking down on Radha who was sitting on the bed in front of him.

Radha then undid the top buttons of her nightie to reveal the deep cleavage of her huge heaving bosoms.

‘Concentrate on my cleavage’ said Radha.

Dave then focused on Radha’s huge tits and his mind got lost in the abyss of her deep cleavage.

‘Your mind is inactive to the rest of your body but it is ready to take my commands’ said Radha as she continued to stroke him. ‘Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Dave.

‘You will listen and obey’ said Radha. ‘Do you understand slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ drooled Dave.

‘You are not allowed to shoot your sperm unless you are ordered to by Goddess Pavani or myself’ said Radha. ‘Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ chanted Dave in monotone.

Radha paused for a brief second before she resumed her stroking.

‘David Paul Cassidy you are about to enter into enslavement to myself Ms. Radha Padma and my colleague Mrs. Pavani Menon’ she said as she continued stroking him, her voice echoing in his head. ‘You will hence refer to us Goddess Radha and Goddess Pavani. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ drooled Dave unintelligibly.

‘You will renounce you identity of David Paul Cassidy and adopt the identity of Slave 4’ said Radha in throaty seductive tones.

‘You are not worthy to have a name as you are worthless’ said Radha. ‘You will be allocated a number as you are an entity, an organic robot that we command and control. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Dave.

‘The identity of David Paul Cassidy is just an informal name that you will use in the office at any social gathering where you will appear and behave normally’ said Radha as she begun to slowly increase the pace of her stroking. ‘However in our presence when you are alone with us you will use your true name of Slave 4. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Dave.

‘You will also refer to myself as Ms. Padma and Pavani as Mrs. Menon in front of other people, but when you are alone with us you will call us Goddess Radha and Goddess Pavani’ said Radha. ‘Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Dave.

‘You will be permitted to run the company you formally own on our behalf’ said Radha as her stroking begun to gather more pace. ‘You will provide us with regular monthly reports and you will alert us of any major developments in business affairs. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Dave.

‘You will be permitted to run the business on your own accord and you are permitted to make your own decisions independently’ said Radha. ‘However any major decisions or factors concerning business must be brought to our attention immediately where you will then await our instructions. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Dave.

‘You are expected to run the company efficiently and effectively as possible’ said Radha as her stroking became frantic. ‘You will be given targets to meet. Failure to meet these targets will result in extreme penalties. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Dave.

‘These include beatings and whippings and also hypnotically induced pain’ said Radha. ‘We can create in your mind and body such extreme pain and anxieties imaginable, simply by speaking a few words. That is how powerful we are. We can do anything to you and if we wish we could cause you pain. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Dave.

‘You will convert the spare room into a prayer room in our honour where you will keep photographs of us’ said Radha. ‘You will pray to the pictures daily. You are permitted to masturbate and climax yourself once a week. You shall do so every Sunday in the prayer room where you will masturbate in front of our pictures. You think only of us when your pleasure yourself and when you climax you dedicate the offering of your sperm in tribute to our beauty. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ droned Dave.

‘We control your mind and the signals that your brain’s sends out to your body’ said Radha as her stroking became out of control. ‘If you displease us in anyway then we can prevent your mind from sending signals to your cock to ejaculate. Do you understand and accept this slave?’

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ said Dave in monotone.

‘Are you ready to be our slave?’ said Radha.

‘Yes Goddess Radha’ drooled Dave.

Radha was still stroking him although she remained quiet. She stared at him for about half a minute without saying anything.

Pavani looked at Radha wondering what was delaying her. Then Radha spoke.

‘Do you know why we did this to you?’ said Radha softly as her stroking begun to decrease in tempo.

‘I … I …’

Dave was too weak to get the words out of his mouth.

‘Because you deserve it’ said Radha. ‘Men like you deserve to be treated this way. Men like you exploit maids’.

Radha was remembering the time in her earlier days when the rich men use she used to work for took advantage of her. Pavani of course knew about it more than Radha. In her earlier days her employers used to sexually harass her.

‘I have gained a lot of experience from enslaving men like you and I have no guilt or regrets’ continued Radha as her stroking once again begun to pick up pace. ‘I have benefited from the experience immensely. I will use my experience to help benefit other maids such as myself and Pavani’.

Dave’s mind begun to turn to jelly as it became saturated by the scorn that Radha was inputting in it. His brain was receiving everything that Radha was saying to him, processing it, understanding it and finally accepting it.

To Dave everything what Radha is saying to him was the truth. He begun to understand what is happening to him and why the cruel former maids are doing this to him and he fully accepts it. As far as he was concerned Radha and Pavani’s reasons for ruining him were fully justified.

‘I have been keeping a diary of the past month’ said Radha as her stroking increased by another notch. ‘When I get back to London I will use my notes to write a book that explains your enslavement’.

Dave continued to stare at the attractive Indian lady that was wanking him as his mind continued to receive more of Radha’s words.

‘I shall get one of my sister’s slaves to write it’ continued Radha as her stroking became more frantic. ‘Yes that bastard journalist Nial Van Haydam whom my sister Geetha enslaved last year. He will put my words onto paper’.

Dave’s body was already getting heavy as Radha continued to torture his weak mind.

‘The book will act like a manual for other maids’ said Radha as her stroking became out of control. ‘They will read and find inspiration from it and be enlightened by it. It will help them to enslave their employers just like we have enslaved you’.

Dave’s mind continued to descend into the abyss as Radha’s words begun to lick away at his mind. There was a pause before Radha spoke again.

‘There will be a revolution and men will fall from positions of power and women will take their place, preferably the servants’ said Radha menacingly. ‘Your race, the race of man, is facing extinction starting with you’.

There was another long pause before Radha turned her attention to Pavani. She gave her friend a nod and Pavani then put her head at the side of Dave’s face. Pavani then whispered in sexy breathless tones a three letter word: ‘Cum’.

Dave’s cock then exploded. Sperm was shooting out of his cock head like machine gun fire. The bowl that Radha was holding begun to accept his token of slavery.

However the ejaculation of sperm didn’t just signal his enslavement. It also signalled the beginning of a new dawn. The insignificant young man had in fact made history. He had become the first victim/product of Radha and Pavani’s Employer Enslavement programme …

THE END …