The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enchanted Nails

by kiwibat

Chapter Two

Sophia throbbed with arousal. It was the sixth night in a row of erotic dreams.

After quickly pleasuring herself, Sophia prepared for work. She rummaged through her closet, unable to find anything she liked. All her clothes seemed so… plain, conservative, and boring. Nothing fun or sexy. Nothing that showed off her body.

Maybe it was time to try something new.

Sophia settled on some tight cotton shorts. They were a gift from her boyfriend that were a size too small. Only ever worn around the house. She slipped on a cute pair of sandals and admired her gorgeous toenails.

Finally, Sophia decided on a red button-up blouse. At least this way she could open it up. She tried unbuttoning it herself, but once again her long nails made it too difficult. She went searching for her boyfriend, subconsciously knowing she needed a man’s help.

“Hey, baby, Sophia said, playfully scratching his shoulder.

Matt carefully examined her. “You seem... shorter.”

“Shorter?” Sophia laughed. “That’s ridiculous.”

Matt squinted his eyes with an unsure look on his face. Hadn’t they always been the same height?

“Can you unbutton this for me?” Sophia asked, interrupting his thoughts.

“Oh. Sure,” Matt said. He undid the top button.

“Not just one, silly!”

Matt paused, then undid two more.

“…more,” Sophia whispered with a sly grin, her nails tapping against the table.

Matt hesitated as his girlfriend’s words echoed in his mind.

more…

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

“Alright,” Matt relented, undoing another and exposing her ample cleavage.

Sophia beamed with excitement. She couldn’t wait for Jake to see her new outfit. Being around him seemed to bring out a flirty girly side of her, one she never knew she had. The more time she spent around him, the ditzier she felt, a sensation she was beginning to love.

She really needed to think of a way to thank him.

Sophia adjusted her breasts. She wasn’t sure why they were so sensitive lately. Just the slightest touch caused a flood of arousal.

For so long, she’d always felt the need to hide her body. Conceal her curves under baggy clothes. Though she now had trouble remembering why.

* * *

Whispers and glances followed as Sophia confidently strutted through the office. The looks of lust caused her breasts to tingle. The longer they looked, the more blatant their gaze, the more turned on she became. She made sure anyone who saw her would be thinking about her chest for the rest of the day.

After all, what was the point of having large breasts if you weren’t going to show them off?

Jake approached with a sly grin.

“Looking hot, Soph. That outfit really suits you,” he remarked, leering at her substantial cleavage.

Sophia smiled, thrusting her chest forward. A soft giggle escaped her lips. Lately, she found herself agreeing with everything her coworkers said. Her breasts jiggled with every enthusiastic nod.

“Your boobs look great in that top,” he said with amusement.

Hearing Jake refer to her breasts as boobs did something strange to her fuzzy brain. Her thoughts twisted and turned. She kind of liked it.

Sophia didn’t have large breasts.

She had big boobs, and Jake loved them.

Jake loved her big boobs.

“Thanks, Jakey!” she said with a giggle, causing her big boobs to bounce.

“It’s amazing how a little change can make everything so much more fun!” Sophia thought with a vacant smile.

On the way to her office, Sophia ran into Hannah, the shy nineteen-year-old intern. It was the first time Hannah had seen the changes in her office companion. She couldn’t believe her eyes.

“Wow, Sophia, you look…amazing!” Hannah gushed. She didn’t know why she was suddenly dressing so boldly, but it was strangely exciting.

Sophia thought of herself as a mentor to the young college student. She’d seen a lot of herself in Hannah and wanted to help the young girl unlock her potential.

But now, as she closely examined the nervous intern, Sophia realized Hannah had a different kind of potential. One she’d never noticed before. She actually had a nice body underneath all those unflattering clothes. And a bit of makeup would do wonders for her naturally pretty face.

Sophia drummed her fingers on a nearby table. An exciting thought suddenly popped into her mind.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

“I have an idea,” Sophia said with a mischievous grin. “How would you like to be my assistant?”

Hannah’s eyes went wide. “I’d love to!” she yelped, beaming with excitement.

Instead of working, Sophia spent the rest of the morning online, shopping for clothes. She was excited to spice up her wardrobe. She needed something stylish, something… revealing. She felt a strong urge to show off her body. To show off her big boobs.

Jake loved her big boobs.

Her thoughts were like little pink bubbles. All popping inside her head. It was becoming harder to think.

By the afternoon, Sophia shut the blinds to her office to relieve the overwhelming tingling that’d been building up. These past couple days, it’d become impossible to get through work without pleasuring herself. Her mind had become a whirlpool of confusion and arousal.

That night, Sophia sat on the couch, watching a movie with her boyfriend. She found herself distracted by his crotch. It was hard to focus on anything else.

All day long, intrusive thoughts of her coworker’s cocks had invaded her mind. She had fantasized about what they might look like and whose were bigger. Waves of pleasure filled her body every time she inspired an erection.

It made her feel valuable and important. Things she’d always wanted.

Sophia always loved making people happy. But now, even more, she loved to get men hard.

Unable to resist, Sophia rubbed the outside of her boyfriend’s pants. It was something she’d been wanting to do all day, each time she noticed someone’s bulge. Now she finally could.

Sophia licked her lips in anticipation. She watched him grow from her touch. She needed it badly. Now, not only could she get him hard, she could also get him off.

Matt looked over at her and smiled.

Sophia freed his erection, feeling it twitch in her hand. She had an overwhelming urge to slide it between her lips.

Sophia hated blowjobs. She had too much respect for herself to let a man to stick his cock in her mouth. It was so degrading. Classy women didn’t give blowjobs. She tried once, but decided it was awful. It’d been an unpleasant experience and she never tried it again.

But now, as she slowly wrapped her lips around her boyfriend’s throbbing cock, she felt a cascade of arousal.

It felt so good to have his cock inside her mouth. Like something she was always missing. She moaned with pleasure as she bobbed up and down. The taste was incredible. She couldn’t get enough. Her lips were numb with pleasure.

Sophia shut everything out and focused entirely on slurping and sucking. Using her hands and lips in unison to make him feel so good. It was her duty to please. She trembled with arousal.

In that moment, Sophia realized, she loved to suck cock.

“I’m gonna cum,” Matt grunted, squeezing her thigh.

Sophia closed her eyes and moaned as his warmth filled her mouth. Her head was swirling with happiness, arousal, dizziness, pleasure, and so much more. Her mind had become a confused mess of excitement.

Slowly, the explosion of euphoria evaporated and her conscious mind returned. Sophia felt the cum dripping from her mouth, drizzling onto her chest. The delightful flavor quickly faded. She spit the rest into a nearby cup.

Why did I just do that?

Once Sophia had curiously looked up a video of a blowjob online. She was disgusted at how ridiculous the woman looked with a cock in her mouth, pressing firmly against her cheek.

Suddenly, Sophia wondered if that was what she had just looked like. She shivered with arousal, imagining how ridiculous she must’ve looked with Matt’s cock in her mouth. That same dumb look on her face.

Sophia moaned at the thought of it. She didn’t care how ridiculous she looked. After all, she was just a silly little girl. And even if it was degrading, that didn’t matter anymore. It was too fucking hot.

She glanced down at her chest, covered in her boyfriend’s cum. The sight of which caused an explosion of arousal that pushed her over the edge. Her hips flexed as she twitched and moaned. It was unlike anything she’d ever felt.

“I must really love giving blowjobs,” Sophia realized. She had climaxed from just the thought of it.

“Guess I’m just a silly little cocksucker after all,” Sophia giggled.

She loved the feeling of her boyfriend’s big cock between her lips. It felt so perfectly placed. So warm. So juicy. So tasty. So fucking hot.

In that moment, Sophia knew.

She needed more.

* * *

In her dream that night, Sophia was on her knees. She gazed up at the growing erection in front of her.

Sophia began to salivate as she crawled toward it. Without hesitation, she slid it into her eager mouth. She loved the feeling of her boyfriend’s cock hardening. Feeling it grow. She covered it in her drool as she hungrily sucked and slurped, savoring his delicious taste. Then she heard a voice.

“You love to suck cock,” the familiar voice stated. It had a deep authoritative tone. The words echoed in her head. She knew that voice. It was… Jake!

Sophia was surprised that the yummy cock in her mouth didn’t belong to her boyfriend but she was too horny to care.

“I luh t’ thuck cohck.” she proudly garbled, muffled by the bulging cock crowding her mouth.

It was true. God, she loved it so much. She loved to suck cock, more than anything.

Sophia savored Jake’s delicious cock, sliding it as deep as she could. The loud, wet, sucking sounds of her hungry mouth filled the room. She giggled as she licked excitedly. Doing her best to please.

“Cum all over my big tits,” Sophia suddenly moaned. She was unsure why she’d just said that. Glancing down, she noticed she was topless.

Sticky strings of cum shot out, covering her chest. It reminded her of the warm oil from the salon. She instinctively rubbed it into her sensitive tits, moaning with delight

Sophia suddenly jolted awake. Without even thinking, she started rubbing between her thighs.

After finishing, Sophia crawled out of bed and examined herself. Her body looked different. Her big boobs seemed even bigger. Her hips seemed somewhat wider. Her butt was rounder. And her thighs were thicker.

Sophia loved the way she looked.

“I’m so…hot…” she excitedly squealed. Her big boobs bounced.

Sophia didn’t know why her body was changing but it was thrilling. The guys in her office were going to be so excited to see her, especially Jake.

She really needed to thank him for all he’d done for her. So very bad.

Sophia let out a girly shriek when she saw her packages had arrived. Overnight shipping had been expensive but worth it. She struggled to choose what to wear.

It was becoming hard for Sophia to make decisions or even think at all. She needed someone to help her. A silly little hottie like herself shouldn’t be burdened with difficult choices. Her entire focus should be on looking sexy and turning men on. She needed someone to think for her.

Someone to tell her what to do.

Sophia chose a tight red skirt, and a revealing top with thin straps that barely contained her massive melons. Thankfully she’d ordered new bras, though even those already felt a bit small.

Carefully, she squeezed her plump rear into the tight skirt. Her butt had always been just average, not that she’d cared.

Sophia always thought society’s obsession with big butts was trashy. Now, she suddenly felt proud of the two round protruding globes that were her magnificent bottom. She shuffled towards the living room, struggling to walk in her new heels, but loving how they emphasized her legs and ass.

“What do you think?” Sophia asked, twirling carefully.

She watched her boyfriend’s eyes grow round. His eyebrows raised in contemplation as he examined her outfit. The concerned look on his face suggested he was not prepared for his modest girlfriend’s new attire, especially for the office.

Sophia smiled. “What’s wrong, baby?” She gently tapped her nails against the handrail.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Matt looked like he was about to speak but stopped. The familiar tapping seemed to re-assure him. Moments later he looked much calmer.

“Uhmm, I’m not sure,” Matt replied. He seemed much more relaxed. A few more nail-taps later and his worried expression had melted away entirely.

“You look stunning. One hot piece of ass. The guys in the office are going to love you,” he proudly stated.

Sophia glanced down at the erection in his pants and smiled. She was looking forward to inspiring many more at work.

* * *

The office buzzed with excitement as Sophia strolled through. Everywhere she went, all eyes were on her.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

The men in the office were unable to stop fantasizing about the busty office tease, picturing all the dirty things they wanted to do to her.

The women in the office were jealous of Sophia’s curvy body and all the attention she was getting. They fantasized about how popular they would be if they only looked like her.

Sophia radiated a playful feminine aura. Her hypnotic nails served as a conductor, orchestrating a symphony of transformation that weaved through the minds of everyone around her.

They all yearned for the voluptuous sex kitten in the skimpy red outfit.

* * *

Alexandra sat across from Sophia. She wore an annoyed expression on her face.

“Where’s your boss?” she whined. “Why am I even talking with you?”

“He’s busy,” Sophia replied with a phony smile. “How can I help?”

Alexandra and her friends had always been rude to her. Sophia was used to other women being hateful for no reason. They usually assumed she was dumb due to the size of her breasts. Something that’d always bothered her. Though she’d always been too shy to ever say anything. But now, emboldened by a new sense of confidence, she finally decided to do something about it.

“I need to file a complaint,” Alexandra said dismissively. “Is this gonna take long? I have actual important things I need to do.”

“So, can you tell me what happened?” Sophia asked, grabbing a pen.

“I already wrote everything in an email. You should’ve been prepared,” Alexandra groaned. “This is obviously too difficult for you. Just let me talk to your boss.”

“I’m the one who decides which complaints get escalated,” Sophia said smugly.

Sophia drummed her nails against her wooden desk. She’d been doing it so often she no longer had to think about it. Like breathing, it was something her body did on its own.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Alexandra sighed in frustration. She stared at the bold outfit the previously mousy HR girl was wearing. She’d always known Sophia was secretly an attention whore. Her fake “quiet and nerdy” act had never fooled her.

It was sad really. No one would ever take her seriously looking like that. Her new slutty persona may have captivated all the stupid men but Alexandra was sick of it. Perhaps she should file a complaint against Sophia as well. For her extremely unprofessional conduct.

Alexandra groaned. “It’s one of the guys in my department. Well, not just one, a few of them. But Mike’s the one who started it. If you make an example out of him, the others will fall in line. There, I just did your job for you.”

“What’s he doing?” Sophia asked. She casually examined her nails on one hand, while the other continued tapping. Alexandra was clearly annoyed by her lack of attention.

“Sexist jokes, not listening, just general insubordination. Oh, and that stupid nickname…”

Sophia looked up.

“Nevermind. Forget it.”

“What nickname?”

“It doesn’t matter!” Alexandra groaned.

“Tell me,” Sophia suggested. Her tapping nails echoed in the small office.

Alexandra blinked several times and sighed.

“Well… it’s, they…okay, well, they keep calling me… Ditzy Lexi,” she admitted. Her face became red with embarassment.

Sophia laughed. “I see. Ditzy Lexi…” she repeated, smiling as she wrote it down. “Ditzy Lexi. Ditzy Lexi. It’s kinda catchy, I can see why it’s spreading.”

Alexandra loudly gasped. “Don’t talk to me like that! I’m a supervisor!”

“So why do you think they call you Ditzy Lexi?” Sophia asked, staring deeply into her eyes. Alexandra noticed her voice had a strange tone to it as the words bounced around in her head.

“Well…cause…I forget stuff sometimes. But that doesn’t mean I’m ditzy,” she growled.

“But you are, aren’t you?”

“...excuse me?”

“They wouldn’t say it unless it was true. Don’t you think?”

“I…I…I’m not sure,” Alexandra said, feeling confused. “What do you mean?”

“I mean, if everybody thinks you’re a ditz, then you must be? Why else would they all think the same thing?”

“I don’t know... I guess?” Alexandra realized. It did make sense. Sophia made a good point.

“So then, you are a ditz?” Sophia asked. “Just wanna make sure I get this right for my report.”

Alexandra thought for a moment. “Well, I mean…sometimes, I guess… wait no!”

It was hard to think. Her mind felt fuzzy and slow. “I mean, sure, I’m a little ditzy sometimes but it’s not a big deal. They don’t gotta be so rude about it.” Her stern professional voice was slowly taking on a girly and bubbly tone.

Sophia placed her hand on top of Alexandra’s. The supervisor looked disoriented as she stared into Sophia’s big brown eyes.

“It’s not an insult. It’s a compliment. Embrace your ditziness. Own it,” Sophia calmly suggested.

Alexandra felt a warm tingle from Sophia’s touch.

“…embrace… my ditziness?” Alexandra asked. Though she already knew the answer.

Of course she should. Sophia said it. Everything Sophia said made so much sense. If she just embraced her ditziness, then she wouldn’t feel bad. Why hadn’t she thought of that? Seemed like something she should’ve realized... if she wasn’t such a ditz.

“It’s fun to be submissive and flirty!” Sophia said with a mocking smile.

“Flirty? But…I’m not…flirty…” Alexandra mumbled hesitantly. She wasn’t flirty… was she? It was becoming hard to think. She didn’t like to flirt. Did she?

“My head…it feels…”

“Silly?” Sophia interrupted.

“...no.”

Suddenly, Alexandra realized that was the perfect word to describe it. Silly. She did feel silly, very silly.

“My head feels so … silly,” she quietly admitted.

Sophia was amused. “That’s cause you’re just a silly little girl,” she suggested. “Better to leave the thinking to the smart men.”

“Why would you say that?” Alexandra confusedly asked in her slurred voice. “I’m… no, I’m a… I’m not si—I’m not a girl, I’m a woman!I’m a…” Alexandra trailed off.

She wasn’t a girl. She hated when people treated her like a girl. She was… a woman!

“I’m a… I’m a… silly little… woman!” Alexandra shouted. She covered her mouth, surprised by her own words. Where the hell did that come from?

Alexandra was feeling so dizzy, so groggy, so ditzy, so strange, so lightheaded, so flirty, so submissive, so happy, and most importantly, so… silly. A soft giggle escaped her lips.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

The tapping of Sophia’s nails were like Morse code. Sending hidden messages directly into Alexandra’s fuzzy brain.

“I bet you secretly like the attention. Don’t you? Makes you feel so good. Doesn’t it?”

“Well… I don’t know…maybe a lit— No! I don’t...It’s not right. It’s inap… it’s … It’s… it’s so…inap… so… so nice…” she said with a goofy grin.

Alexandra continued switching back and forth between feeble resistance and calm obedience. She felt more and more intoxicated. The tapping of Sophia’s nails bounced around in her silly little mind.

“Don’t think, Lexi — thinking is boring… so ugly. You wanna be attractive. Right?”

“I…don’t…know…” Alexandra said. She wasn’t sure of anything anymore. It was so hard to think.

“I guess so,” Alexandra realized. If Sophia said it then it must be true. After all, she was so much smarter than herself.

Sophia smiled. “Deep down you secretly love the way the men treat you. It makes you feel so good, doesn’t it? Love when they treat you like a silly little girl. Not a thought in her pretty little head.”

“No…I-I-I… I don’t—I can’t. I’m just...” Alexandra struggled to speak.

“It’s okay. Just admit it,” Sophia said with a wry smile. “Say it!”

Alexandra swayed back and forth. Her eyelids fluttered. An intoxicated expression filled her face. Sophia was right. She didn’t have a thought in her head… in her pretty little head.

In her ditzy brain… in her flirty mind… in her silly little head… Sophia was right. She was a silly little girl.

“I’m just… a silly little girl,” Alexandra finally admitted. She felt relieved. “A silly little girl…” Alexandra repeated again, this time more confidently. A dumb smile washed over her. It felt so good to finally admit it.

For so long, Alexandra had tried to convince herself she was a smart, serious professional. It’d been difficult to deny her true nature. She was so glad Sophia helped her realize what she was. There’s no reason to be upset. The guys weren’t doing it to be mean. They were just trying to help.

Alexandra decided she should think of a way to thank them.

“I’m so proud of you, Lexi.”

Alexandra giggled at the compliment. It felt so good. She wanted Sophia to be proud of her.

“Silly little girls don’t need to think, Lexi. And if you don’t think, then you can’t be sad!”

Alexandra felt a rush of enthusiasm. Of course! She’d been so upset earlier. Feeling so bad about all the teasing and nicknames and insubordilation...insuboardigation——the not listening!

But if she didn’t think about it, then she wouldn’t be sad. She just needed to not think and just be a silly little girl. Then she could finally be happy.

Happy Happy.

Happy Happy Lexi.

Alexandra was excited. She couldn’t wait.

“…but what about the guys… like, what should I do about them?” Alexandra timidly asked.

“Just keep them happy. Make them like you.”

Alexandra smiled. That’s right! She wanted make them happy. It made so much sense. She wanted them to like her. She needed them to like her. She needed them to be happy. Making them happy made her happy.

“How…do I get them… to like me?” Alexandra asked. Sophia was obviously very good at getting guys to like her. Everyone liked Sophia.

“Just do anything they want. Get them whatever they need. Keep them happy all the time. Find out what pleases them most and do it. That’s all that matters.”

“Anything they want…keep them happy…please them…all that matters,” Alexandra murmured. Her gaze was unfocused. She sighed happily. A suppressed giggle broke through. “Keep… them happy,” she muttered in an inebriated voice. “Please them…so bad…” she said. She flexed her hips, suddenly feeling so aroused.

“Give them what they want. You’ll be so much more satisfied…”

“Yes… so very satisfied,” Alexandra mindlessly repeated. “Thank you, Sophia… it all makes so much more sense…I…I finally understand. I feel... so much better.”

Sophia smiled proudly. “Happy to help!”

She wouldn’t ever have to worry about Alexandra being rude to her or anyone else.

Alexandra absentmindedly wandered back to her desk. She was still dizzy. Her body tingled with excitement.

“Hey sweetheart, can you type this up for me. I’m really busy.” Mike said, handing her a stack of notes.

“Type it yourself. I’m not your assistant,” Alexandra said in a moment of defiance. Suddenly, another wave of dumb happiness flooded her mind.

Alexandra’s eyelids began to flutter. A great idea popped into her silly little head.

keep them happy...

please them...

do whatever they want...

“But…maybe…I should be,” Alexandra realized. “Assistant…” she said, testing the word. “I can assist you… assist you in every way… whatever…you want…please you…” she muttered softly. “I want to...so bad...I need…to make you happy…”

Alexandra giggled. She understood her new role.

“Yes…your assistant,” she said confidently. “…all that matters…”

She moaned softly. Sophia’s words echoed in her head.

“I’m just a silly girl…need a man to help me,” she whispered in realization. She was aroused by the thought of it. “A silly ditz,” she added, giggling playfully. “Ditzy Lexi!”

Lexi loved her new nickname.

* * *

Sophia needed to visit Jake. She strutted towards his office. Her hips swayed seductively with each step.

Jake looked surprised. His eyes lingered on her oversized cleavage, accentuated by her new outfit.

“S-S-Sophia! Oh wow!”

Sophia could tell he was pleased. It gave her a warm glow.

Jake reached out to close the door and accidently brushed against her boob. His touch sent fireworks into her brain and down to her wet pussy. Sophia moaned. She stared longingly at the outline of his hardening cock. His big bulge pressed tightly against his pants. Her mouth began to water.

Sophia loved turning on everyone around her. Seeing their excitement as she modeled her shapely body. But Jake was the only one in the office she needed to please. She needed it so very bad.

“God, I love the new you,” Jake declared. Sophia giggled girlishly.

“Me too,” she whispered seductively. Her hand began rubbing the outside of his pants. Her voice was high-pitched and breathy. Her tone was girly and vapid.

How had she never realized how sexy Jake was? It seemed so obvious. He was easily the hottest guy in the office. Though not in a traditionally masculine way like her boyfriend.

“I’ve never really thought of myself as a sexual person before,” Sophia admitted. “But lately…”

Sophia brought her lips to his ear and whispered: “…lately I’m always so fucking horny.”

Just being near him filled her with an intense arousal. After her last several visits she’d felt the overwhelming urge to pleasure herself.

But this time she needed more. As much as she loved sucking cock, that was only for her boyfriend. But Sophia realized there was something else she could do for the sexy IT guy.

Her long-nailed fingers pulled his zipper down and wrapped around his erection. She bit her lip as arousal flooded her body. Pleasure radiated in her tingling fingers. There was something so invigorating about seeing her dainty hand wrapped around his big, bulging cock. Like that’s what it was always meant for.

She’d finally figured out a way to thank him. Her breathing quickened as she stroked up and down.

“I can’t think of a better way to thank you for my new nails… than by using my hand… to make you… feel good… to turn you on…to please you,” Sophia moaned. She was completely mesmerized by her hand sliding up his erection. Her body exploded with pleasure as her other hand thoughtlessly massaged her tits.

“Thank you, sir,” she repeatedly whimpered in a stupefied daze.

“Thank you sir…thank you sir…thank you sir…thank you… sir…”

Jake came quickly. His warm seed erupted all over her hand, suddenly snapping her out of her trance. She examined her fingers. Even the sight of his cum on her nails turned her on. It was so warm and pleasurable. It was like the massage oil from the salon. She slid her fingers onto her mouth and seductively sucked.

“Thank you, sir…” Sophia moaned. She was unable to stop her sticky fingers from sliding down to her hungry pussy. She’d never felt so aroused before.

Sophia slid her skirt down as her two fingers began pumping in and out of herself. Her legs were open and pointed towards Jake. Though she knew it was wrong, she couldn’t stop herself. It felt so good fingering herself in front of him, like the horny slut she was becoming.

Jake had done so much for her. She owed him so much. She needed to think of even more ways to thank him. Jake smiled, watching as her face fill with euphoria.

Sophia winced with pleasure. As she came, the bright blue light filled her mind.

After several moments, Sophia opened her eyes. Jake stared at her with an amused look. She suddenly felt embarassed by her actions.

She hastily fixed her clothes and ran back to her desk. Glancing at the framed photo of her boyfriend, she felt regret. As her arousal faded, her normal thoughts returned. She felt ashamed.

Why did I do that?

What the hell is wrong with me?

Sophia had been so turned on that she’d completely forgotten about her boyfriend.

He was the man she wanted to be with. Not Jake. Even if being around him did do strange things to her silly mind. Enjoyable things.

Sophia was conflicted.

* * *

Rachel stared across the office. She was perplexed. Jennifer was the third woman who’d suddenly quit her job to become a personal assistant for one of the men. She decided it must be some kind of ironic meta feminist protest, pretending to be secretaries for the week. They were just making a point about how important the women in the office were, right?

What else could it have been?

Rachel observed closely. She was trying to figure out what she was missing. She watched as her coworkers, talented ambitious women, spent their morning fetching coffee, typing, and flirting. It truly looked like they were enjoying themselves. They seemed very dedicated to whatever this was.

During lunch, Rachel discussed their strange behavior with her supervisor friends.

“It’s so weird,” Natalie said. “Now Jennifer too?”

Rachel explained her theory but Natalie seemed skeptical.

“I don’t know. They seem pretty serious.”

“You really think they’d just give up their career to be some low-level assistant? And to some of the biggest assholes in the office?” Rachel asked.

Most of the men in their company were kind and respectful, though not all of them. Strangely, those seemed to be the ones that the women gravitated towards. This only further fueled Rachel’s theory that this was all just an elaborate ruse. Possibly to expose their misogynistic behavior.

Rachel glanced over at Alexandra. She’d been staring at the wall with a far-away look in her eyes. She looked bored, or tired. Maybe even a little tipsy.

“Are you ok?” Rachel asked, waving her hand. “Alexandra?!”

Alexandra blinked several times.

“…Yeah…I’m fine,” she said in a soft voice. Her pupils were dilated, her cheeks flushed. Rachel looked concerned. Had she been drinking on the job? No… Alexandra would never do something like that.

“Maybe some kind of gas leak or something? Or some kinda collective mental breakdown?” Natalie theorized.

“Mental breakdown?” Rachel asked dubiously.

Natalie shrugged her shoulders. “Like Sophia. Have you seen what she’s wearing?”

Alexandra perked up at the mention of Sophia.

“No...”

“Oh, just wait ’til you see her,” Natalie scoffed. “She looks like a stripper.”

Rachel glanced back over at Alexandra. She was till staring off into space.

“Are you sure you’re alright?” Rachel was concerned for her friend.

A dumb smile suddenly formed over Alexandra’s face.

“Never better!” she giggled.

* * *

Sophia’s mind remained preoccupied with the incident in Jake’s office as she drove home. She was wracked with guilt. There was no way she could tell her boyfriend what happened. That was out of the question. Besides, it was just a one-time mistake. A lapse in judgement. She hadn’t been thinking straight. It wouldn’t happen again.

Sophia decided to make things up to her boyfriend by making him feel good. By letting him use her body. She was getting turned on just thinking about it.

Sophia arrived home. She noticed her boyfriend had been away from her influence long enough for all his concerns to return.

“Something’s wrong, Soph. We need to see a doctor. I don’t know what’s happening.” His voice was uneasy and filled with worry.

“Nothing’s wrong,” Sophia purred dismissively. “I feel amazing. Better than ever.” Her fingers reached towards his zipper. She was horny and didn’t want to hear any of this nonsense.

“Look at you…you’re— I hardly recognize you!”

“Come on, baby, I want you,” she pleaded in her breathy voice. Why couldn’t he just shut up and fuck her?

“Sophia…”

The sound of her tapping nails echoed in the room.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

“Everything’s fine,” Sophia whispered. She ran her hands up his muscular chest.

“Something’s happening to you. Ever since you got those nails,” Matt replied. His face was filled with worry.

Sophia met his nervous gaze with an unwavering calmness. She gently ran her nail over his lips. She watched in amusement as he struggled against the waves of pleasure filling his mind.

“I love the new nails that Jakey got me and so should you. Sure, I’ve been going through some changes, but they’re good changes. Things are much better,” she said seductively. The tapping of her nails intensified. She reached down his pants and began stroking.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

“Babe, stop,” Matt pleaded.

Sophia felt his cock growing in her hand. “Everything is perfect,” she whispered, staring deeply into his glassy eyes. “No need to worry. You should love the new me. It’s so much better.”

Sophia ran her fingernail across his cheek. She smiled as he continued to struggle. But it wasn’t long before his expression of worry slowly melted into one of acceptance.

Matt nodded slowly, staring blankly. Sophia was relieved his complaining had finally stopped. She reached for his pants and pulled them down, freeing his big hard cock.

“You’re right…” Matt said. A dumb smile washed over his face.

“Everything’s perfect…I love the new you…,” he echoed. “Much better…”

“I’m just a silly ditzy horny slut. And you love it, don’t you?” Sophia asked. She excitedly stripped her shirt off.

“…love it,” Matt repeated. His gaze swept up her curvy body.

Sophia smiled. “See, nothing to worry about.”

“...nothing to worry about.”

“It’s what you’ve always wanted.”

“...always wanted.”

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

As the tapping continued, Matt found solace in the notion that everything was indeed fine. All his worrying had been for nothing.

“More than anything, you need to use my body. It’s all you can ever think about,” Sophia said cautiously. She carefully examined his expression.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Sophia dropped to her knees and licked his shaft. She watched in amusement as an overwhelming arousal washed over her boyfriend. His eyes were now filled with pure lust, grinning wickedly as he picked her up. She wrapped her legs around him.

Sophia smiled proudly at her accomplishment. Now they could finally have some fun.

They started making out. Exchanging wet and sloppy kisses. Passionately tearing off the rest of each other’s clothes. Eagerly exploring each other’s bodies. Matt lifted her down on the dining room table.

Sophia shivered with delight as his strong hands glided over her shapely curves.

His tongue brushed against her hard nipple causing her to moan with pleasure. She ran her hands down his back, digging her nails into his bulky shoulders.

Sophia giggled as he squeezed her ridiculously big ass, clearly amazed by its size. He gripped her wide hips, using them as handles to pull her closer. Any concern he once had was completely gone. Replaced entirely with lust and arousal.

“Fuck me,” Sophia pleaded. “Oh god, please just fuck me. I need your big cock right now.”

Her new voluptuous body screamed sex, letting everyone around her know that pleasure was her purpose. Her seductive voice had become high-pitched and girly. A far cry from the husky tone it had once been.

Sophia loved showing off her body. She loved being an object of desire. It was her job to use her tits and ass and the rest of herself to turn men on. To get them hard. To fill every single one of their sexual fantasies, so that every time they pleasured themselves, they thought of her.

Sophia whimpered as he bent her over the table and slid his big cock inside her. It felt incredible. She’d never seen him so hard before.

Her large tits bounced rhythmically as her boyfriend grunted fiercely, thrusting deep inside her. She closed her eyes and moaned. The pink and red swirls pulsed in her mind.

Overwhelmed with desire, the couple passionately ravaged each other’s bodies. They were like two animals in heat.

“Fuck my stupid tits, please, sir. I need it so fucking bad. Fuck me harder, Jakey. Fuck me like the slut I am. Cover me in your cum. Thank you sir… thank you sir… thank you sir…”

The rhythym of the pounding increased. Harder. Faster.

Matt grunted loudly as he continued slamming against her massive ass, using it as a cushion for his deep thrusts.

“Love being a dumb slut,” Sophia shrieked. The words were becoming her new reality. “Love turning men on. Love being a dumb slut. Love turning men on. Love being a dumb slut. Love turning men on. Love being a dumb sluu—oh fuck!”

Sophia moaned aggresively. She was so close.

“Cum for me, sir. I need it, oh fuck I need it…cum on my tits, my face, anywhere, everywhere. Fill me with your hot sticky seed, thank you sir! Thank you sir! Thank you s—Ohfuckfuckfuckyesyesfuckyessiryesthankyousir…”

The couple collapsed on their bed. Breathing heavy. Too stunned to speak. It was the best sex they’d ever had. Maybe the best sex anyone had ever had.

They both smiled stupidly as the pink and red swirls pulsed in their glassy eyes.