The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enchanted Nails

by kiwibat

Chapter Three

Sophia couldn’t remember the last time she got any work done. She was surprised how long it took before the HR manager had finally confronted her.

But all she had to do was turn on the charm, telling him how hard it was to get things done with these nails. So hard when she’s always so distracted. “Everything’s so hard,” she giggled, pressing her oversized rear into his erection, and wiggling seductively.

No one could say no to her. And so, they came up with an arrangement. Sophia would be promoted to supervisor, in exchange for a few lewd pictures every week. Not a bad deal, she decided. No more worrying about reports or anything work related. All she had to do was supervise.

And so, Sophia supervised a handful of the hottest guys, having them stop by her office for status reports. She supervised their hot bodies when she ordered them to take off their shirts, running her hands over their muscular arms and chest.

She initially enjoyed the game of flirting with every man in the workplace, seeing just how many erections she could inspire in a single day. But it wasn’t long before it’d become far too easy. Not even a challenge anymore. She grew tired of all the desperate men constantly trying to stop by. Squirming and staring with their mouth’s wide open.

And so she told Hannah, her personal assistant, to send out a memo.

Appointments only. No more casual visits. No more loser men allowed.

Only the hottest and the best. She received a lot of requests, but only a handful of her favorites were approved. Hannah handled all the details. It was nice having such a loyal assistant. Her devoted protege was really starting to get the hang of things.

Hannah had even started dressing more adventurous herself, wearing skirts and a bit of makeup. She desperately wanted to make Sophia proud. Eager to serve and please. Her busty boss’s approval meant the world to her.

Things with Jake had escalated quickly. After the first incident, Sophia told herself it wouldn’t happen again. Until the next day when it did.

Then again.

And again.

Though she felt guilty after each visit, she just couldn’t stop herself.

She needed to thank him for paying for her nails.

It wasn’t long before the feelings of guilt became overwhelming. Sophia just wanted to be happy and horny all the time. What was wrong with that? Desperate to make the bad feelings to go away, she closed her eyes and accepted the bright blue light into her mind. As it washed over her, she realized it was okay.

Everything was fine.

There was no reason to feel guilty, Sophia realized. She hadn’t done anything wrong. Jake had paid for her amazing new nails, and they were very expensive. So in return, she needed to thank him.

Needed to thank him with her body. To please him. To make him feel good, like the nails had for her.

Sophia strutted into his office. She was relieved that her guilt had finally disappeared.

“You seem happy,” Jake noted.

“I’ve got a big surprise for you,” Sophia purred, climbing onto his desk. She crawled forward, excitedly wiggling her rear.

Jake watched in amusement. In just a couple weeks, the shy mousy girl that was his office crush, had transformed into a horny sex kitten. She’d become an erotic caricature of herself. Her curvy body had changed just as much as her mind.

Sophia hungrily stared at his crotch as she inched towards him. Unzipping his pants, she gripped his erection. She looked up and smiled as she gently licked the tip.

“I thought blowjobs were only for your boyfriend,” Jake said mockingly.

“Not anymore. Need it… so bad. Tastes…so good,” Sophia moaned. She slid him into her mouth. Her entire body was tingling. Jake clumsily groped her massive tits as she bobbed up and down. He loved to play with them while she pleasured him.

Jake loved her massive tits.

Sophia loved the feeling of his warm hands on her sensitive body. She loved learning what parts of herself he loved most.

Her tits had more than doubled in size. She’d grown tired of buying new bras every few days. It was such a waste of time and money. Sophia hated wasting money on unnecessary things.

What was the point when she just outgrew them anyways? Why did she even need a bra? Sure, her tits would sometimes pop out of her tight clothes, but who cared? It wasn’t a big deal. It was fine.

Everything was fine.

Sophia’s eyes fluttered as the rush of his warm seed filled her mouth. She rubbed her clit while she passionately slurped and swallowed, plunging her fingers into her needy pussy.

THWACK.

Sophia was startled by the unexpected slap to her behind. The firm spanking had snapped her out of her daze of arousal. She looked up at Jake with a playful grin.

“You like that, don’t you?” he asked.

Sophia bit her lip and nodded. Sometimes, it felt like he could read her mind.

Another.

TWHACK.

“You’ve been a bad girl, haven’t you?”

“Yes, sir. Please punish me.”

THWACK.

“Thank you sir!”

Sophia moaned. Again and again. Her mind becoming foggier with each spanking.

THWACK

“Thank you sir!” Sophia yelped. She was twitching and moaning, as she climaxed from the overwhelming arousal.

Jake had tried several times to persuade her to leave her boyfriend, demanding she should be with him instead. But she couldn’t. She shouldn’t. She didn’t want to. It didn’t matter how hot it sounded. She loved Matt.

Jake was annoyed though he tried not to show it. “We’ll see how long that lasts. Give it another week or two and you’ll be begging me to fuck this fat dumptruck of yours,” he said, squeezing her ass.

Sophia fixed her clothes and left with a smile. “God, that was… so fucking hot,” she thought. Jake was growing more dominant every day. She loved watching him take control and discipline her for being such a naughty girl.

But things with Jake were only for fun. Lots and lots of fun, but just fun. Nothing more. He had this strange aura about him. Just being around him made her feel so ditzy, horny and slutty. His touch sent shivers throughout her body that seemed to melt her mind. And when she stared into his eyes, she felt incredible. Like the horny little slut she was becoming.

Sophia loved her visits to Jake. Especially today, now that she was finally able to suck his cock. She’d fantasized about it so many times.

And she would continue to visit.

She still needed to thank him. Just a little bit more

* * *

“Oh my god, that outfit!” Hannah giggled.

“Thanks, hun,” replied Sophia. She stumbled into her office. Her legs were still shaky from the intense orgasm.

“How’d thing go?”

Sophia grinned. “I’ll tell you later.

Hannah bit her lip. “Can’t wait. You have an appointment with Rob in fifteen minutes.”

Sophia sighed.

“Should I reschedule?”

“No, it’s alright. Thank you, Hannah.”

Sophia enjoyed seeing Rob. He was one of her favorites. Not only did he have an incredible body, but he knew just how to please her. She pulled out her pocket mirror and began fixing her makeup.

As she was finishing, she heard a knock.

“Come in,” Sophia chirped, adjusting her top.

Rob stepped into her office and tossed his shirt off. Sophia had a “no t-shirt” policy for the men who visited. If they were going to enjoy looking at her, it was only fair that she enjoyed looking back, and he had a very nice physique.

He looked like he could be a male stripper. Sophia loved running her hands across his rock-hard chest. Only a few weeks ago, someone like him would’ve looked right past her, never even knew she existed. Now, she had him eating out of her hands, and more…

Sophia was sprawled out on the couch, taking in the beauty of his body. He joined her and without saying a word, disappeared between her thick thighs. She moaned, tightly gripping the pillow. God, he really knew how to use that tongue.

Sophia squirmed with pleasure. Glancing up, she spotted Hannah peeping through the window.

“That naughty girl,” Sophia thought with a sly grin.

It didn’t take long to finish. Sophia dug her nails into his back as she climaxed, screaming with euphoria.

“Thanks,” she giggled, staring into his bright blue eyes as she tried to catch her breath.

“My pleasure, love,” he said with his smooth and creamy voice. “Maybe today, you could… return the favor?”

Sophia glanced down at the big bulge in his pants. Of course he had a big cock too. The guy hit the genetic lotto.

“Maybe tomorrow,” she purred.

Rob smiled back and nodded. “See you then.”

“He’s so charming,” Sophia thought. “Maybe one of these days I might.” She loved to suck cock, but she wanted to make sure he knew it was his job to please her. Still, it could be fun.

Sophia composed herself. She walked to her desk and pressed the intercom.

“Hannah, sweetie, can you come here?”

Her flustered assistant lunged through the door. “Y-y-yes?! Do you need something?”

“Sit down,” Sophia purred.

Hannah walked over to the couch and sat next to the damp spot. A confused expression filled her face. Sophia paced around the room in her heels.

“I saw you,” Sophia finally said.

“…w-what?” Hannah asked nervously.

“Through the window,” she said, pointing with her finger. “I saw you.”

Hanna’s face filled with worry.

“I’m so sorry!” she pleaded. “I promise it won’t happen again, I’m really really sorry. I just… couldn’t help myself. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. I’ll do anything. Just tell me what to do!”

Sophia giggled. Her serious expression suddenly turned playful. “Relax! I’m only teasing you. You know, I can have him visit you next time. I don’t mind sharing.”

“No!” Hannah yelped. “It’s okay…really.”

“Don’t be nervous. I could see how turned on you were.”

“Please——really! I’m alright!”

Hannah nervously stared at the carpet.

Sophia could tell Hannah was still aroused. She’d seen that look enough times in everyone around her. Then it hit her.

“…you don’t like him, do you?” Sophia suddenly realized.

Hannah remained silent, still staring at the floor.

“Answer me, sweetie.”

“No…” Hannah nervously admitted. “I don’t.”

Sophia smiled. “Hannah, you naughty girl.”

Of course! She couldn’t believe it had taken her so long to realize. She should’ve noticed sooner. All the signs were there.

Hannah didn’t like men.

“It’s okay,” Sophia said with a gentle laugh. “Don’t worry, I’m not mad.”

Hannah slowly looked up. “…you’re not?”

“Of course not, silly! You’ve been such a good little assistant. You deserve something special. How ’bout I thank you for everything you’ve done?”

Hannah couldn’t believe it. She watched nervously, squirming with arousal, as Sophia seductively strutted towards her. Her boss’s voluptuous body was now just inches away. Her heart was pounding.

“Aww, sweetie, look at you, you’re shaking,” Sophia giggled. “You’re so cute. Relax. Don’t be scared. Here. Let me help you.”

Sophia held her hand against Hannah’s face, gently brushing her nails against her quivering lips.

Hannah felt Sophia’s hand guide her own, down between her legs, and under her skirt. Hannah began to rub herself as a mindless smile formed over her face. She couldn’t believe this was happening to her.

“There you go. That’s a good girl,” Sophia whispered. “Just like that. Keep going.”

Hannah moaned. “Yes,” she whimpered. It felt so good to do what Sophia said.

“Open your eyes,” Sophia commanded.

Hannah opened her eyes. She stared longingly at her boss’s incredible body. So many nights, she’d dreamed of this moment.

Sophia smiled with amusement. “You like my tits?”

“…yes,” Hannah whimpered. They were perfect.

“Wanna touch ’em?”

“…yes.”

“Do it,” Sophia commanded, stripping off her top. Hannah stared longingly into her boss’s huge, perky tits. They seemed to defy gravity.

Hannah’s hand rubbed faster as her other slowly inched towards Sophia’s chest. She moaned as her slender fingers brushed against her warm skin.

Sophia giggled at the sight of Hannah’s tiny hands on her giant tits.

She watched with amusement as Hannah gently squeezed. A shiver of pleasure shot through Sophia.

“Does that feel good?” Sophia asked.

“So good,” Hannah moaned.

“Oh honey, you’re so cute. You’re just my little personal slut, aren’t you?”

“Yes!” Hannah yelped. She loved the thought of that.

“Say it, sweetie.”

“I’m your little slut!”

“Good girl. Again.”

“I’m your little slut!” Hannah screamed happily. Her voice was filled with arousal.

“Feels good to admit, doesn’t it?”

“So good,” Hannah whimpered.

“Good girl. Now cum for me.”

Hannah obeyed.

* * *

Rachel hustled through the busy office. She needed to check in with Mike before their important meeting that afternoon. Things between them had been extra tense lately. They’d both recently interviewed for the same executive-level position at corporate and were waiting to hear back.

Rachel knew she deserved the position. She was more qualified in every way. But Mike was a man. A charismatic man, and she’d been around long enough to know that in the business world, that was hard to beat.

Turning the corner, Rachel gasped.

Her friend Alexandra was sitting outside Mike’s office, scrolling through her phone and giggling.

“Alexandra…” Rachel examined her friend. Something was wrong. “There you are. I’ve been looking for you.”

Alexandra looked up with a vacant smile. “Oh, Rachel. Hi!”

“…what are you doing?” Rachel hesitantly asked. “Why are you over here?”

“Whatcha mean? This is where I’m s’posed to be,” she chirped, in a soft, girly voice. Instead of her normal professional attire, she wore a long skirt, and a colorful top that displayed just a hint of cleavage.

Rachel was shocked. Alexandra was a stern, no-nonsense professional who never took shit from anyone. But now, right in front of her very eyes, she hardly recognized her. She never would’ve believed it if she wasn’t seeing it with her own eyes. And in the years they’d known each other, she’d never heard her giggle before. And that voice, it was so… different. What the hell was going on?

“Rachel, I’m glad you’re here,” Mike said, stepping outside to greet her. “I have some things I want to run by you.”

Alexandra smiled admiringly. “Can I get you anything, sir? Coffee? Shoulder massage? Something else maybe?

“Not now, Lexi. Can’t you see I’m busy?” Mike said dismissively, walking back into his office.

Alexandra looked dissapointed. She shrugged and went back to her phone.

Rachel was confused. This didn’t feel real. Was she dreaming? Alexandra would never let a man talk back to her. She was the sternest, coldest supervisor in the office. And now she was giggling like a schoolgirl, and fetching coffee: and for Mike of all people.

Rachel stormed after him. She slammed the door behind her.

“What the hell is going on?” she growled.

Mike looked confused.

“What’s wrong with Alexandra? She’s a goddamn supervisor, Mike, not your fucking assistant. What the hell did you do to her?”

“I didn’t do anything! Relax. It’s what Lexi wanted,” he said defensively. “She begged me for it.”

“Whose Lexi?” Rachel asked in confusion. “And why is everyone in this office acting so damn strange!”

Mike stared at her with a puzzled look. “…are you alright? You seem upset.”

“Am I alright!?” Rachel exploded. She couldn’t hold it in any longer. “Are you kidding me?! She’s the fifth woman to become some bimbo assistant. You’ve known Alexandra for years. Please tell me, when the hell have you ever seen her act like this?”

He shrugged. “I…don’t know. People change. It’s not a big deal.”

Rachel scoffed. “Not a big deal? All this seems completely fucking normal to you?”

“Well…I mean I guess it was a bit odd at first, but Sophia explained ev—”

“Shut up!!” Rachel interrupted, “Shut up about Sophia. Every single day! Sophia, Sophia, Sophia. I’m sick of hearing about her!”

“God, the tits on her. I bet she fucks like an animal. You can always tell how good a girl fucks by the way they dress. Like you,” Mike chuckled, “you must be terribly boring in bed. I’m sure of it. Though if you’d like… you can try and prove otherwise.”

Rachel stared in disbelief. She’d gotten to know Mike well over the years they’d worked together. Sure, he was a smug asshole, but not like this. He loved his fiancé. They’d been together since high school. And though he was cocky jerk, he was at least respectful. He’d never made such misogynistic comments before.

“Watch your mouth!” Rachel exclaimed. She didn’t know where this new sexist attitude was coming from but she refused to put up with it. “That’s… sexual harassment! You could get fired for that… or sued!”

Mike scoffed. “Calm down, it’s a joke. What’s your problem? Your time of the month or something?”

Rachel glared menacingly.

“Oh, I know. You’re still upset about the corporate job, huh? Finally realize you’ve been wasting your time? Word of advice: You’ll never get anywhere dressed like that. You’ve got nice tits, Rachel, why hide them?”

Rachel was taken aback. “…excuse me?”

“Why don’t you get on your knees right now, and maybe, just maybe, I’ll let you be my secretary when I get that corporate job. How’s that sound?” Mike laughed.

Rachel was disgusted. Sure, things between them had been tense, but she’d never seen him act like this. What had gotten into him? This wasn’t like him. He was better than this.

Mike wasn’t the only one either. The sexism and the misogyny in the office had been growing rampant. The past few days, the guys on her team had become so rude and dismissive. Her team was her family. Sure, she could be a tough boss at times, she knew that, but it worked. Their performance metrics were always miles above the others. It’d been a tough road, but Rachel was proud to have earned their respect.

But now, all that respect had seemingly disappeared. They didn’t take her seriously anymore. They’d started treating her like she was… some kind of joke. Like they couldn’t deal with having a woman tell them what to do.

Rachel stormed out the office.

“Come on, Alexandra, let’s go,” Rachel barked.

“Go where? And FYI, my name is Lexi. The boys call me Ditzy Lexi, but I like Sexy Lexi better!”

Rachel felt horrified as she watched Alexandra giggling stupidly with a vacant expression.

The past week Rachel had tried to pretend that everything was okay, ignoring all the red flags.

But now, seeing Alexandra like this, she finally realized. This wasn’t a prank, or a joke, or even a mental breakdown from all the stress.

Something was very wrong.

Rachel marched towards the branch manager’s office. Mr. Michaels was a reasonable man. Surely he must realize how crazy things have become. How could he let things get like this? The door to his office was slightly cracked open.

Rachel burst inside. “I need to talk to you!”

Her heart sank. Natalie was eagerly stroking Mr. Michaels’ cock, while her other hand massaged her own topless breasts.

“Sorry, Rachel. I’ll be right with you, just finishing something up,” Mr. Michaels grunted, in his usual friendly tone.

“Natalie!” yelled Rachel.

Natalie briefly turned her head and giggled. She had a vacant look in her eyes. Her focus quickly returned to his cock, biting her lip as she continued stroking.

“Stop! Both of you!” Rachel yelled. “Stop!!” Neither seemed to care.

Rachel stormed out. She was overwhelmed with disgust. Running to her desk, she quickly began grabbing her things.

“I gotta get out of here,” she said in a shaky voice. Her hands shook too. “This is so fucked up.”

Rachel didn’t know what was happening, but she needed to leave this instant.

Whatever was happening seemed to be spreading. There was no time to try and assist them, not anymore.

Once she left, she could get help. Find people who could figure out what to do. She couldn’t handle on her own. But first, she needed to get as far away as she could.

“I need to get out of here,” Rachel repeated. Her heart was pounding. She desperately searched for her car keys. “I need to get out of here.”

In the distance, Rachel heard a faint noise. She stopped. Her ears perked up. She tried to be completely silent, wondering what that was.

Rachel realized she didn’t have time for this and continued searching.

“Fuck it. I’ll just call an Uber. I gotta go,” she said in a panicked voice. “I need to… get out of here,” she repeated, once again hearing faraway sound. “I need to …get out of here. I need to…”

Just then, Rachel had a brilliant idea. “I need to… see Sophia,” she suddenly realized.

Whatever was happening, Sophia must be involved. Everybody was always talking about her, right? She needed to see for herself. Maybe then, she could figure out what was happening.

If she wanted to get to the bottom of things then she needed to see Sophia. She needed to figure out what the hell was going on and fix things.

She needed to see Sophia.

“I need to see Sophia,” Rachel repeated. She stopped what she was doing and thoughtlessly floated towards Sophia’s office. Her thoughts were fuzzy. She repeated the same phrase over and over.

“I need to see Sophia.”

Rache’s daze quickly turned into anger as she reached her office. She stormed past Hannah and threw open the door.

“Hey! You can’t go in there!” Hannah yelled.

“It’s okay,” Sophia said with a smile. She’d been waiting for this moment.

Rachel stared in disbelief at Sophia, resting her legs across the desk, and filing her long nails. The once-reserved HR coordinator was wearing an outfit that would be risqué for a strip club, let alone a workplace.

Sophia looked up and blew her fingertips. The shavings from her nails filled the air like pollen on a spring day. Rachel coughed. She struggled to catch her breath.

“What…happened…to you?” she said between wheezes.

“You mean my nails? Aren’t they great?”

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Though her mind was foggy and clouded, Rachel knew something was wrong. She was in trouble.

Rachel was suddenly overtaken by a wave of dizziness. An intense intoxication spread throughout her mind. She was feeling so… strange.

“You like my outfit?” Sophia giggled, modeling her revealing attire. “I’ve gotten so many compliments. Everyone loves it. Especially the men.”

“…it’s you,” Rachel softly muttered, suddenly finding it hard to think.

Why had she come here? She needed to get out of here. Her legs were heavy and hard to move. The odor of perfume filled the air. It seemed to numb both her mind and body.

“Have a seat,” Sophia suggested.

Rachel decided that was a good idea. Sophia was right. She was feeling so dizzy. She needed to sit down before she accidentally fell and hurt herself. Her heavy muscles sunk into the chair.

“I just heard about what happened with you and Mike,” Sophia said with a mischievous grin. “That’s terrible! I know how much you hate office drama.”

“Oh, right… that.”

“Spill the tea!” Sophia said cheerfully. “Tell me everything! Turns out I’m really good at fixing people.”

Rachel was desperately fighting against the powerful waves of relaxation, one after another.

She stared at Sophia’s nails. Her eyes were drawn to the way light seemed to reflect off them. She felt so strange, it was becoming so hard to think.

“…you… did somethin’…” Rachel mumbled, her voice slurred. A hundred thoughts raced through her head all at once. A thick fog filled her mind. Her eyelids were so heavy.

“Shhh, calm down. Relax. Just take a deep breath and relax.”

Rachel listened, taking another deep breath. As the air filled her lungs, a feeling of calm spread throughout herself. She felt numb.

“You’ve never liked me,” Sophia said, examining her nails. “Even before my glowup. Why is that?”

“I…that’s not—”

“I think I know.”

“You do…?” Rachel asked in confusion. She felt like she’d been given a strong sedative.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

Sophia’s smile disappeared. “You’re jealous.”

Rachel squinted her eyes. She was so confused. What was happening? Her mind was becoming a jumbled disorganized mess. She struggled to think.

She needed…to get out of here.

“You’ve always been a jealous person. Jealous of your friends…and their happiness. Jealous of Mike…realizing he’s so much better than you. And especially... jealous of me.”

Hannah excitedly watched through the window. She began rubbing herself.

“Jealous? That’s… ridiculous,” Rachel weakly muttered.

“Is it? Everyone loves the new me. But nobody likes you,” Sophia mockingly teased.

“…my friends…”

“Your friends are happy now. They weren’t before. They couldn’t stand the constant pressure. They wanted something simpler… more fun… more…suited for their silly little heads. And now you’re upset they’re having fun and you’re all alone now, is that it?”

Sophia smiled mischievously. “Or are you upset because you wanted to be Mike’s assistant instead of Lexi?”

“No… no…upset… upset…something… women…shouldn’t… shouldn’t…,” Rachel said, struggling for words. Her brain was like a thick milkshake. Her thoughts were too frozen to travel through the straw.

“Why not?”

“Because.”

“Cos?”

Wait…why not?

Sophia had a point. Why not?

Rachel struggled to think of a good reason. She struggled to think at all. Maybe there wasn’t one.

Maybe Sophia was right.

“They’re so much happier now. Don’t you wanna be happy too?”

“…respect,” Rachel muttered.

“Respect?” Sophia giggled. “No one ever respected you. They feared you. Like I used to. But not anymore.“

Rachel struggled to process Sophia’s words, which were now ringing in her head.

“You’re lucky I’m so forgiving. Even after how mean you always were, I still care about your happiness… so just relax and listen,” Sophia suggested. Her words were wrapped with an air of absolute persuasion. Everything she said just seemed so logical, so right.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap

“I don’t…” Rachel said. She was putting up a valiant struggle. Sophia had never seen someone resist her this much. She was almost impressed.

“Shhh,” Sophia said, gently placing her nail on Rachel’s lips. Rachel could feel a strong heat radiating from her finger. Her lips began to tingle. Sophia’s other hand began to gently rub the side of Rachel’s head. She felt the warmth spreading directly into her mind.

“Relax,” Sophia said. Rachel stared into her eyes. She never realized what big brown eyes Sophia had. It was so easy to get lost in them.

The words echoed in Rachel’s head.

Relax… Relax… Relax…

“You can be happy too,” Sophia whispered.

“…I can?” Rachel hesitantly asked. A dazed expression filled her face. That sounded so…nice.

“You want that, don’t you?”

happy…

“Yes,” Rachel replied. She knew something was wrong but could no longer recall what. She just wanted to listen. It was too hard to fight it.

“Just admit you’re a jealous person.”

submit…

“No…” Rachel weakly mumbled. Her eyelids fluttered, aware of the last bit of resistance slowly melting away.

“Don’t fight it,” Sophia whispered. “Just give in. Feels so good,” she said, pressing her nails harder into her head. “You’re so submissive, aren’t you? The most submissive. That’s why you were always so mean, wasn’t it? Cause secretly, you just wanted to serve me.”

so submissive…

serve…Sophia…

Feelings of pure pleasure pulsated in Rachel’s brain. She closed her eyes and saw the pink and red swirls in her mind. The sounds of tapping nails, reverberated in her thoughts.

Tap. Tap. Tap. Tap.

“Just submit, Rachel. Be a good girl and give in.”

always wanted…to serve...

be a good girl... and give in...

submit...

She heard Sophia whispering but now her tired mind could only focus on tracing the patterns of her nails, accompanied by the rhythmic tapping. She tried closing her eyes.

can be happy too…

submit...

Sophia’s soft voice, the red and pink swirls, and the soothing tapping, swirled in Rachel’s mind, filling her with a sense of calm acceptance.

please…serve…

submit….

Rachel’s eyes slowly opened. They were glassy with a dazed look.

“There. That’s better,” Sophia said. She could always tell the moment they’d finally given in. She loved that look. No one could ever resist her.

“Yes…” Rachel replied, with a look of adoration. She suddenly realized why the entire office was so obsessed with Sophia. She was… a goddess. So smart and beautiful and…perfect in every way. She wanted to do whatever Sophia asked of her. Whatever she told her to do. Wanted so badly to make her proud. She couldn’t fight it any longer.

Rachel realized… she loved Sophia. A mindless smile formed over her face.

“There, that’s better, isn’t it?”

“Yes… much better. Anything… for you,” Rachel mumbled. She shivered as she felt Sophia brush her fingers against her cheek. It felt so good. So nice.

Sophia smiled as she softly slipped two fingers inside Rachel’s mouth, watching her face explode with pleasure as she happily sucked on her finger, moaning with pleasure.

Rachel flexed her hips, moaning as she eagerly sucked. It tasted incredible, better than anything. She could feel pure pleasure flowing through her fingers and into her weak mind.

Sophia watched amusedly as the former office bitch climaxed in front of her. She was wriggling and moaning.

She looked so happy.

“Good girl. Now go apologize to Mike for being so rude. And when you’re done with that, report back to Hannah.”

“Yes ma’am.” Still in a daze, Rachel got up and walked away.

Sophia smiled. Suddenly, in this moment, she finally realized her true purpose.

Serving and pleasing others had been fun. It’d been important for Sophia to learn just how fulfilling it could be. She loved using her body to make others feel good. But now, she realized, they should be the ones pleasing her. Serving her.

Worshiping her.

The office was just the start. A warmup. The workplace had been full of miserable people. Doing the same meaningless tasks every day. And now they were happy. Now they were free.

But this was just the beginning. Sophia realized she should be guiding people beyond just these four walls. She should be traveling the country—no, the world!

Sharing her gift and helping others. Spreading happiness everywhere she went.

No… that was a good start, but she needed more.

Even bigger!

She should be an online influencer! Building a legion of followers and teaching them the joys of submission. Showing her loyal followers the best way to please others. The best way to serve her.

Yes! Of course! That’s what she should be doing, all that and so much more! The possibilities were limitless.

Sophia’s plump lips formed a mischievous smile. This was going to be fun.

* * *

Rachel opened her eyes and glanced around. She was sitting in her office.

“How long have I been asleep for?” she wondered.

Her head felt fuzzy. The last thing she remembered was… searching for her keys? …but why?

Slowly, her memories were returning.

Everything was starting to make sense. She finally understood why the women in the office had decided to become assistants. It seemed so obvious. She wasn’t sure why she had questioned it. Of course they’d want to. They were so much happier now.

Rachel thought about all the struggles of being a supervisor. It’d always been such a struggle. Especially for a woman.

Secretly, Rachel always wished she could be happy too. To just stop trying to be so smart and just focus on simpler things. Fun things. Satisfying things. Sexy things…

Rachel was envious that her friends were able to find such satisfaction. She’d always been far too stubborn to let herself be fulfilled like that. To just give in and submit.

Suddenly, she was reminded of Mike. Rachel was embarrassed at how disrespectful she had been. She needed to apologize.

She’d completely overacted. Acted hysterical over nothing. She felt terrible about it. But it wasn’t completely her fault. Women are overly emotional by nature. She couldn’t help it.

She needed to make Sophia proud.

Sophia always knew best.

She needed...

…she needed to go see Mike.

She needed to show him the respect he deserved. She needed to apologize to him.

She needed to respect him. Needed to please him.

Mike sat behind his desk.

“Someone’s here to see you,” Lexi said over the intercom.

“Send them in.”

Rachel entered his office. Mike noticed the dazed look on her face.

“Great, you again,” Mike grumbled. “What do you want?”

“Sorry. Am I disturbing you?” she asked.

Rachel didn’t like seeing him upset at her. It made her feel terrible. She just wanted to be happy.

“I-I came to… apologize.”

“Apologize?” Mike skeptically asked.

“Yes,” Rachel said earnestly. “I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you…sir.”

She realized she should address her superiors with the proper respect. It felt so right.

Rachel’s voice was slowly changing. Her usual confident tone was becoming light and girly. Her body tingled as a thick fog filled her mind. She stared at Mike with admiration. God, he was hot. So fucking hot…

Mike looked confused. “Is this some kind of joke?”

“No…” Rachel replied, a slight breathiness to her calm, monotone voice.

Such big muscles. She felt so nervous being around such a strong, attractive man. He had such a commanding presence.

“I just realized… I’ve always been jealous. You’re so much… smarter,” Rachel said. Her voice was becoming softer and bubblier.

“I’ll never be as good as you. It was silly to think I could. I didn’t wanna admit it…I was scared… but… I’m not anymore. It’s okay. I accept it. I want it. It’s… the way things should be. It’s what I want, what I need. You deserve it, so much more. And I’ll do… anything. Anything…to help.”

“I should get the corporate job? Is that what you’re saying?” Mike was skeptical. He knew just how obsessed Rachel had been about getting this promotion for herself.

“Yes!” Rachel exclaimed, letting out a gentle laugh. She was excited he’d finally said what deep down they’d both always known. He deserved it more.

Rachel needed to thank him for everything. She shivered at the thought of it. It made her feel so good. The tingly feeling began to fill her mind.

“Oh yes, sir. You should! Please, sir. I want you to. I wanna help you! I’ll do anything... Please… sir… just let me …. please you,” Rachel found herself saying. She was unsure where these feelings were coming from, but they felt so right.

He was a big strong man, and she was just a silly little girl. It was the perfect fit. She couldn’t fight it anymore.

Mike stared in disbelief as the formerly stern supervisor giggled with a big dopey grin. This had to be some kind of prank. Something was…wrong, but strangely, he was getting turned on by it.

“Please, sir. Let me make it up to you,” Rachel pleaded.

“Let me help you. Serve you. Please you. God you’re so fucking hot. Just tell me what you want and I’ll do it. Let me make you feel good. I need it... Why am I so horny!”

Rachel was unable to stop smiling. She stared at the growing bulge in his pants.

She needed it. Even more than the corporate job. Even more than her coworker’s respect.

“Sir… you’re so…big…and hard… for me?…oh…sir…”

Rachel licked her lips. Thanks to Sophia, she’d finally found her purpose. She dropped down to her knees and giggled.

“Sophia’s gonna be so proud of me,” Rachel thought. She needed to think of a way to thank her.