The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enchanted Nails

by kiwibat

EPILOGUE

Sophia was not like other girls.

She wasn’t just another dumb, horny bimbo like so many of her coworkers had become. Sure, she was all three of those things, but she was so much more.

Sophia had finally achieved what she’d aspired to her whole life. She was a girlboss—dominant, assertive, and in charge of her destiny.

The voluptuous brunette sat in her luxury suite. Her body had finally stopped changing. The massive melons that hung from her chest, as perky as ever, had tripled in size. Her ass had swollen into two large spherical pillows, and her wide hips and thick thighs perfectly complimented the rest of her unique figure.

Hannah, her best friend and business partner, set up the video call. Though she had started as her personal assistant, she was now her loyal confidant and trusted advisor. Sophia filed her nails while they waited, the anticipation building.

Lily, the technician from her appointment at the salon, joined the video call. Her slender face filled the screen.

“Well, look at you,” Lily said, with an amused smile.

“Look at me,” Sophia grinned, equally amused.

In her six months at Enchanted Nails, Lily had witnessed the transformations of hundreds of women through the combination of the Oracle and their special cosmetics. The results were always varied, but she had never seen anything quite like this: a dominant bimbo influencer. Sophia was a rare and special case.

“I’ve been following your story. It’s been quite a month,” remarked Lily.

Sophia nodded, reflecting on her journey. In a strange way, she was going to miss that old boring office. Her former workplace was likely empty by now. Those unaffected by her nails had quit during the first week or two of strange events. By the third week, anyone still around was too busy enjoying themselves to worry about something as silly as work.

The once bustling office was now a hollow shell, a relic of her former self. Many of the men departed with their assistants, both equally happy with their new lives. A few stragglers remained, men who none of the women desired, but they’d eventually move on too.

Sophia had liberated her coworkers from their dull, repetitive lives—or at least the ones who had wanted it, whether they knew it or not.

It was hard for Sophia to focus on anything but looking hot, being horny and feeling good. She still loved turning people on but was now more selective. Instead preferring to focus on the handful of people she enjoyed pleasing most, Hannah, and a few of her favorite guys that she kept on speed dial, including her former boyfriend Matt. The two of them had amicably parted ways, though they still kept in touch.

What she lacked in intelligence, she made up for in charisma. Besides, she had a smart, loyal friend like Hannah to assist her—someone to do all the thinking for her. Sophia knew that Hannah always had her best interests in mind.

Back when the office was still mostly full, Hannah set up an offshore bank account, a skill that surprised Sophia. Hannah had a lot of unexpected talents. Sophia’s army of admirers, willing to do anything for just a moment in her presence, would have gladly paid any price. She could’ve demanded they empty their accounts, but she deemed ten thousand dollars each to be a fair price.

Hannah also set up an OnlyFans for her busty boss and an Instagram to promote it. Sophia quickly rose to the top .1% of earners without even posting any nude content. Instead, she dazzled her subscribers with sexy outfits, bikinis, and lingerie. Hannah handled the logistics, though she was too busy to respond to the messages. For that task, she enlisted the help of a trio of hard-working former supervisors, Lexi, Natalie, and Rachel. When they weren’t busy pleasing their new lovers, they handled the flood of messages from Sophia’s adoring fans. For years they’d been consumed with their careers, too focused on work to ever have any fun. But now, they found a new calling that they enjoyed even more. Even as ditzy bimbos, they were still as competitive as ever. They loved the challenge of seeing who could come up with the sexiest, dirtiest replies, constantly striving to outdo each other. They were willing to do whatever it took to please their favorite girlboss, whom they admired more than anything else.

Sophia and Hannah sat down to discuss what to do with their newly acquired wealth when an unexpected email arrived. It was from Lily, the technician from the salon who had given Sophia her mesmerizing nails. She had a business proposal to discuss, but only over the computer. Lily, more than anyone, understood the risks of being in Sophia’s presence and opted for a virtual meeting instead.

“What do you want?” Sophia asked, getting straight to the point.

“I want to open a salon,” Lily bluntly stated, “one of my own.” Though she was compensated well at Enchanted Nails, she was tired of being just another employee. Lily wanted more for herself. “Somewhere nice,” she continued. “Somewhere sunny and warm. Where it doesn’t rain so much.”

“I’m listening,” Sophia replied, glancing over at Hannah. “So what do you need me for?”

“Money for one. I hear you have a lot of it. We’d be co-owners. Half and half.”

“Half?!” Sophia exclaimed, her eyebrows shooting up in disbelief.

“Yes, half,” Lily calmy replied.

“Seems pretty generous when I’m the one paying.”

“Try doing it without me. You need my skills and expertise. Plus this,” Lily said, holding the Oracle to the camera. Although it was turned off, the sight of it triggered memories for Sophia—memories of its comforting, warm, blue light.

“I was also able to steal a shitload of cosmetics. And I know a chemist who can make more. She’d be keen to join us,” Lily added with a smirk.

“Is that all?”

“What about your nails? You’ll need someone who can maintain them. Unless you’re okay with going back to being just another regular girl.”

“I’ll just go to salon again.”

Lily scoffed. “I know you’re dumb, but you’re not that dumb to think they’d let you just walk out of there. Not after all that’s happened.”

Sophia examined her long nails with the intricate pink and red swirls. She knew Lily was right. Hannah had cautioned her against returning to the salon, but the thought of losing her nails was unbearable. Yet she couldn’t shake the nagging doubt—was Lily’s offer genuine, or just a clever ploy to try and gain control over her and Hannah. Trusting her seemed risky.

Sophia wasn’t going to let anyone tell her what to do. Jake had learned that lesson the hard way. In the first couple weeks, Sophia had been completely drawn to the captivating IT guy. His suggestions had a way of embedding themselves in her impressionable mind. However, by the third week, it became clear who held all the power.

Jake seethed with fury once he realized he could no longer manipulate his busty victim. When Sophia informed him that it was time for them to go their separate ways, he refused. She offered one last goodbye blowjob, to thank him for everything, but that wasn’t enough. He demanded more. Jake wanted all of her, ordering her to submit. Demanding loudly that she bend over his desk so he could finally fuck her magnificent ass.

“You belong to me!” screamed the furious IT technician, his voice cracking with desperation.

Sophia finally saw Jake for what he was. An immature brat throwing a tantrum because he could no longer play with his favorite toy. She had hoped it wouldn’t come to this, as she tapped her nails against the wooden desk.

While it was clear Jake had been immune to her effects for the first couple weeks, by then he was just as susceptible as most. Before long, he was completely mesmerized by her, the sound echoing in his mind. Sophia watched in amusement as he left the office in a daze, his mind fixated on finding his new Mistress. Someone he could learn to obsessively serve, please, and worship. Despite his conscious mind remaining aware, he was powerless against his new overwhelming urges.

“We’ll see how likes it,” Sophia giggled mischievously, relishing the reversal of roles.

Sophia stared suspiciously at Lily’s solemn expression. “And how do I know I can trust you? That you won’t try to use that device over there, or some of your cosmetics. You already tried once,” Sophia said, gesturing to her curvy body.

“Yeah, you should be thanking me,” Lily smirked. “Or would you rather go back to how things were before? A shy anxious loner who never had the confidence to stand up for herself.”

The idea of going back to her old life frightened Sophia, though she tried to maintain a neutral expression.

“Besides, If I wanted to make you my plaything, I could’ve done it a long time ago. If we’re gonna work together, we’ll need to learn to trust each other,” said Lily.

Sophia tried to contemplate the offer, but thinking wasn’t her strong suit. Thankfully, she had Hannah to help her make difficult decisions.

She loved thanking Hannah for her loyal service. The two women had become very close.

“I need to discuss things with my business partner. I’ll get back to you,” Sophia said, closing her laptop.

“Well, what do you think?” Hannah asked, her face filled with concern. “Can we trust her?”

“I have an idea,” Sophia said, with a mischievous grin.

* * *

Sophia and Hannah exited the airport terminal dragging their suitcases behind them. The bright sun beamed down on them. The busty brunette adjusted her tight, revealing clothes, already thinking about finding a tailor who could design sexy new outfits to fit her unique shape.

The tropical island bustled with tourists as the two women hopped into a taxi and drove off.

The cab driver nearly crashed twice, distracted by the stunning woman in his backseat. He saw a lot of beautiful girls every day—the island was a popular destination for tourists, wealthy men, and their entourages of Instagram models—but none quite like her.

They arrived at their destination. The luxurious beachside mansion exceeded their expectations.

“Wow, what a house,” Hannah remarked, her eyes wide with admiration.

“Remember, stay close. I’ll keep you safe,” Sophia said.

Hannah nodded. She didn’t need to be told twice. She cherished every moment with her busty business partner and occasional lover. Never had she imagined she would be living a life like this. The pair walked inside, their anticipation palpable.

“You made it,” said Lily, greeting them with an awkward hug.

“This is fancy,” Sophia replied, taking in the luxurious surroundings.

“How about a drink to relax?” Lily asked, offering two tall, pink margaritas.

“No, thanks,” Sophia politely declined.

“Tomorrow, I’ll show you the building where the salon will be. It’s the perfect spot. Right next to the beach, tons of tourists. A few cruises even let out nearby. It’ll be packed with wealthy women on vacation, just looking to relax,” Lily excitedly explained.

“Sounds perfect,” Sophia agreed.

Sophia smiled at the gorgeous young Korean with the dark piercing eyes. She needed her for now, her skills and her connections, to get the salon up and running, but when she least expected it, that’s when she would strike. “She’ll make a wonderful submissive servant,” Sophia thought, already plotting her next move.

Lily smiled back at the charismatic brunette with the ridiculous figure. She needed her for now, her money and her influence, to get the salon up and running, but when she least expected it, that’s when she would strike. “She’ll make a great little plaything. Perfect for luring people into the salon,” Lily thought, her own plans forming in her mind. “And I wouldn’t mind having some fun with her myself.”

“I look forward to our partnership,” Lily said with a sly grin.

“Me too,” Sophia giggled excitedly.

They were going to have a lot of fun together.