The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enhanced Flavor P4: Epilogue

Sometimes I wake up forgetting how beautiful the world that we live in is. Beautiful trees, beautiful birds, beautiful mother waking me up with a morning blowjob.

“Mmmhhh,’’ she murmurs through my erect member that is currently high fiving the back of her throat. The buzz of her lips sends waves of vibrations deep into my veins and through each and every one of my precious nerve endings.

I let out a light moan as I take it all in and open my eyes.

“Good morning Mom,” I say as I lift up my blanket to get a peak of the action taking place just barely out of reach from the morning sunlight.

She is on all fours hovering just over my body wearing nothing but what she was born with. Her watermelon tits hang freely for the world to see. With her milkers hanging unsupported, they are in the largest form that they can be in. Her messy, brown hair has strands flying all over the place.

With the way that her back is arched down and her ass is jutting in the air as she sucks my cock, I can see her ass from my position. Her face is slobbery as she hungrily gets the best part of her reward—my cum.

“Mom, get on your knees in the front of the bed,” I say.

She happily obliges as she gets up from her tired position hovering over my cock. She is in a doggy style position facing the end of the bed as she presents her rear to me. I can see her freshly woken morning cunt already glistening with juices. Even from the distance I am at, I can tell that her bare pussy, which now sports a little bell connected to a clit piercing, is moistening at an increasing rate. The bell was actually Mendoza’s idea. I told her it’s so that I could hear anyone trying to escape—but in all honesty, I just like making my girls ring while I use them.

I get up from my sleeping position and mount my mother—my cock slowly entering the womb that once birthed me. Mom has been well-behaved recently, but I still like to make her pussy pay for the years of resentment that she has built up inside of me.

“Mhhhm, stick your cock all the way in,” she says.

I reach around her backside, clasping her tits in my hands, and I begin violently thrusting my cock deep into her without warning.

Mom doesn’t care—she takes it like a champ. She endures my battering ram cock pounding the end of her vagina, as deep as her cunt can physically take me. The sound of the room is filled with the claps of our thighs and a soft “ring” with each shake of mom’s wet snatch.

“FUCK,” she screams. “Feed your cum slut, Master.”

While training the girls, I’ve pushed Mom to be more of an obedient pet than anything. That’s why she calls herself my cum slut. Her original personality is so scarce that some days, I don’t even seem a glimmer of her old self. She is content with sitting in the corner playing with her clit until I tell her to stop—hoping that I might reward my pet with the seed of my cock.

I look up towards the mantle in front of the bed. On it, I see the newest family photo we all took a few weeks back. Mom, Angie, and Ms. Mendoza are all kneeling on their fours completely naked save for the collars around their necks. Behind them, I can be seen holding their leashes, staring at the six welcoming holes right in front of me. The best part is that the girls don’t look ashamed in any way. They don’t look scared or frightened. Instead, they look eager. As if they know that being obedient pets will get them more cum.

“Cum deep into my cunt John. Please. I won’t waste a drop. I’m your cum slut John,” she moans.

As I reach the beginning of my orgasm, I feel the tension release in my ballsack as I fire a load of my addictive cum directly into Mom’s womb. I wasn’t awake for most of this morning’s sexy time session (and thus missed out on some enjoyment) but I gotta keep my girls fed. Plus, Mom deserves it for being such an upstanding slut recently.

And it’s not like this isn’t an enjoyable experience. Just seeing her ass wiggle as her cunt accepts the flow of her son’s juices isn’t such a bad view—quite the opposite actually.

As I finish firing into her firing, she lets out a muffled sigh as my dick plops out of her pussy.

“Did I do good, Master?” Mom asks. Her entire body is trembling as it accepts the euphoria high of my seed. She is clenching her cunt, doing her best to keep my semen from getting further into her.

“Yes you did,” I say with a smile on my face. “You were a very good girl. You may take the rest.”

As soon as I say this, her eyes widen with glee as she relaxes her cunt to allow my spunk to flow freely. She begins fingering herself, doing her best to push my seed deeper into her snatch. The more that she gets down her pussy, the more ecstasy she appears to be in. Her body starts to sway from side to side and I watch as her bare legs tremble.

She falls onto her stomach as her eyes drift asleep. As her body continues to process the large delivery of cum that I just sent down her vagina, her legs continue to twitch and light yet audible moans escape her mouth with little resistance. If I didn’t know any better, I’d say that she was currently having an intense, non-conscious orgasm. Or maybe the orgasm was so intense that it made her pass out? Who knows.

I take in the sight slightly longer. I consider even fucking her in this state that she is in, but I ultimately decide against it. I wouldn’t want to waste all of my stamina in the first 10 minutes of being awake.

I gently get out of bed and watch my cum dump of a Mom passed out in my bed. Well, it’s my bed now ever since I took over the master bedroom. It’s funny to think about… staring at this naked, unconscious woman who would do anything for just a drop of my cum. She used to be in charge here. Her rules used to be the law of the land. If she told me to set the table, then I would set the table. Oh, how naive I was. I much prefer this new relationship dynamic where whatever I say goes because if anyone disobeys me, they know that they will miss out on their next feeding.

Mom and Angie used to be very close as Mother and Daughter go. Now, they are turned against each other as they compete for my cum. That’s not to say that they hate each other. They are just aware of the fact that there is a limited supply of “me” to go around. Not to mention the new addition of Mendoza into my roster of cum sluts.

Speaking of who, I better get moving to see what everyone else is up to.

Not even bothering to cover up my slobbered up cock, I walk out the door. I hear sounds of work from the kitchen, no doubt in order to increase their chances of getting a load sent up them. Good. The more they try to appease me for my cum, the more that they know their place.

I smell the scent of breakfast being made before I enter the kitchen. As I turn the corner of the hallway, I see Angie in a French maid outfit cooking eggs for breakfast. The skirt is way too high, making a pathetic attempt to cover her athletic thighs. She has tight black leggings that go up to just above her knees. From there, straps on each side of the silk travel up into her skirt to hold them up. The torso of the outfit hugs tightly to her body, showcasing her toned form. Though she is not exposing cleavage, the dress still adds to her tits by holding them tightly in a way that makes them look ready to go at a moment’s notice.

Before all of this, you would never EVER see Angie doing any housework, let alone cooking my favorite breakfast for me. Now, she was doing it with joy. She was doing it with a passion. Not a passion for her cooking, but a passion of what would come after.

“Morning Sis,” I call out from behind her.

Angie must not have noticed that I entered the room up until now as she turns around in surprise. She quickly turns off the stove and runs across the room to me, falling to her knees once she reaches me.

“Good morning, master,” she says as she stares at the ground.

From the position she is in, I can see the black lace band that holds her neatly brushed blond hair together.

The reason Mom got to sleep in my bed and get the first suck of my cock was because I deemed her my best behaved whore yesterday. Today, Angie and Mrs. Mendoza have the advantage in this competition since they can wake up before Mom and prepare themselves, such as the way that Angie made me breakfast and dressed up nicely.

I just came inside my mother, but I can’t pass upa good opportunity to grope the body of a goddess.

I brush a strand of Angie’s golden hair off of her face and pull her face to look up at mine. I make eye contact with her soft, blue irises as I continue to hold her face by her cheek. My thumb makes its way to her soft, plump lips to which she lets me enter. As my thumb enters her mouth, I feel the warm moistness of her tongue swirl around my digit. Her eyes are no longer locked onto mine—instead she is looking at the drop of precum forming on the tip of my erection.

Hunching my back ever so slightly, I reach my other hand and grasp her breast, its perkiness emphasized by the lack of a bra. It probably helps that her form isn’t nearly as large as Mom’s. But I shouldn’t ignore the obvious work that Angie puts into maintaining her body.

I reach my fingers under her shirt past the white-trimmed edges of her dress. I feel her soft flesh in all its glory. I grip her tit fat between my fingers, feeling her chest morph to my touch. Her nipples harden as I continue to grope her tits.

As much as I would like to continue, I am interrupted.

“Master! Good morning,” I hear Ms. Mendoza call behind me.

I remove my hands from my sister as I turn to face my beloved profesor—the woman who I respected more than anything in the world up until a month ago. She seems to have taken a different approach to this whole “kiss up to John” thing. You see—rather than play dress-up like Angie decided to do—Ms. Mendoza decided that the best way to grab my attention was to cut to the chase. As I turn around, I see that her tan, latino body is open for the world to see. Her wide hips hint at the large, squishy ass that I have become so accustomed to. Her pussy, though not clean shaven, is well trimmed to my liking. Her flat stomach leads up to her wonderful tits. They aren’t so big, they aren’t so small. Just perfect.

“Wow. Morning Profesor,” I say. The habit of calling her that is too ingrained into my pupil mind to change.

I eye up her godly body as I remember the fact that at the beginning of the semester, I could only dream what heavenly curves lay under her clean, white lab coat. Every day, she would come to school wearing her tight jeans like such a tease. Of course, after I got close with her, I had to dispel those kinds of thoughts. But not anymore.

“Like what you see?” Mendoza says as she places her hands on her hips and subtly wiggles her plump ass.

“Of course,” I say with a smile.

“John! Wait! I got him first you bitch! You can have him later!” Angie calls down, still kneeling on the ground in her French maid attire.

“Angie, calm down, you’ll get some later. Let me just greet Ms. Mendoza good morning,” I say as I take a step towards my teacher.

“That’s not fair! I dressed up for you! I made you breakfast! And she can just walk into here butt naked and—!” Angie stops herself as she realizes the more she argues with me, the more I’ll think she’s being too bitchy for my cum.

Now, she places her hands in her lap as she waits for me to continue.

“You know what?” I say as I look around the room. “Angie’s right, you gotta earn it. You can’t just come into here without bothering to put some clothes on and expect me to fuck you. Get on the table.”

I motion Mendoza to the dining area to which she promptly sits her bare ass on the dining set. I see her ass fat as it gets squished under her own weight.

“No, lay on your stomach,” I command.

She obliges as she lifts herself up and repositions so that her body lays flat across the dinner table. Her thick, juicy ass is presented on my spot as if it were my plate.

TIGHT ASS: PROPERTY OF JOHN reads the letters still written bold, black writing across her rear.

“Angie,” I ask. “Can you fetch the eggs?”

She quickly hops up and runs to the stove, her ass swaying from side to side behind her skirt. She quickly picks up and carries back a plate with the food. Handing it to me, I can tell that it has cooled down considerably in the time since I had entered the room.

“What are you doing?” Mendoza asks curiously as she turns her neck to look at the scene behind her.

“What do you think?” I ask back. “Do you have a problem?”

“Mm, no sir,” she says.

Alright, time for breakfast.

I take the eggs and pour them onto Ms. Mendoza’s bare ass. The liquidy substance finds rest between the crack of her mountainous rear. I first let my hands dig in, lathering her ass in a thick layer of oil and yolk. I squeeze tight as I feel her soft tush conform to the pressure of my hands.

“Angie,” I call out. “Come here and suck my balls while I eat.”

“Yes Joh- Master,” she says as she gets on her knees and crawls under the table. I take a seat and look down at my sister. She is one of the most popular girls at school, but little do all of her peers know that at home, she is my little dumb cum slut who likes to dress up like a degenerate maid to suck my balls.

As I look back up at the meal of Mendoza’s plump ass before me, I feel Angie get to work as she starts to softly nibble and suck my sack. She takes my testicles further into her mouth as I feel her tongue swirl around each of my nuts, lathering me in her spit.

With my entertainment beginning down there, I begin to feast. I bend my back forward between Ms. Mendoza’s womanly legs. I slowly place my lips on her juicy ass, taking in the taste of her flesh mixed with my breakfast.

I get carried away as I do my best to leave Mendoza’s ass with a hickie. Creating a suction between my lips and her left cheek, I send slurping noises ricocheting around the room. As I continue to suck on her ass, my tongue goes to work helicoptering around her soft flesh—again, taking in the taste of her skin.

I remove my lips and appreciate my work as I see a light red spot beginning to form.

I lower my hands below the table and begin to comb Angie’s neat, blond hair as she continues to slurp on my balls as if they were her favorite meal.

After that brief pause, I go back to work on my breakfast. This time, I actually make an effort to eat the food that was so graciously prepared for me. Though, due to the awesome effects of gravity, much of it has seeped deep into Mendoza’s crack. Faced with this (not so) harsh reality, I do what I must and plunge my face deep into the musky crevice of her rear end.

My face is submerged in my professor’s meaty darkness as my entire field of vision becomes solely the mounds of ass fat that I am currently motor boating. I continue to do my best to eat the food out of her butt, violently rubbing my face into her mass between chewing my food.

Despite the strong taste of the eggs, my whole sense of taste is focused on her savory flesh.

I lift my legs up and wrap them around Angie’s, who is still on her knees beneath the table, head. I wrap them tight as I pull her closer to the sack that she is currently worshipping.

RING RING

My senses are so overloaded that I do not recognize the sound of someone’s phone buzzing. However, it does not matter. No one has any important business calling me and it seems that the call was for Mendoza anyways.

While I continue to make work of her thick, jello ass, she reaches to her side and picks up the phone.

“Hello?” I hear her say. I can’t make out the words of the male voice on the other end.

“I told you to leave me alone!” I hear Mendoza say.

I can tell that there is some sort of conflict in her voice—as if she doesn’t want to be saying the words that she is saying but there is something forcing her to. Of course, I know what that “something” is.

Mendoza has been getting calls from her boyfriend Mark every day since she started living with us full time. For the first few weeks, she would simply sneak here after school to fuck me. Or she’d even suck me off during her office hours. But that simply wasn’t enough. By the time she got to me, Mom and Angie had already sucked me dry. She needed to move in full time in order to compete for my cum.

As I eat my professor’s ass and get my balls sucked, Ms. Mendoza continues to bicker on the phone—warning her old life to leave her alone.

It gets to the point where my meal is being disturbed by all of this talking.

“Mendoza!” I say. I have to do something about this. Firstly, to avoid any loose ends, and secondly, so that I can get some damn quiet.

“Uhh,” Mendoza mutters into the phone as she eyes back. “That was nobody.”

I hear some muffles of anger on the phone.

“No no no! I would never cheat on you baby,” she says. “What? Kenzie is there?”

Kenzie is the name of Mendoza’s daughter. I don’t know her, but she is in the same grade as Angie: a senior in highschool.

“No no! I can’t talk to her right now!” Mendoza says. “Fine fine! We can talk about this later, okay! Bye!”

She hastily hangs up the phone before allowing her boyfriend to say his goodbyes and throws it to the side of the table.

“What did he say?” I ask.

“The same shit!,” Mendoza responds.”Where are you? Where have you been? Ughh, why does he have to make this so hard.”

“They are gonna figure out something is up!” I worry.

“I know and I don’t even know what to do,” she responds.

She is right, we are caught in quite the tuffy. It’s not like she can avoid her family forever. And the girls are too cum crazed to last a few hours without my cum; I highly doubt a long overdue family reunion would be able to fit that time frame, especially considering that Ms. Mendoza has to explain why she went missing for the last month and why she cannot go back.

With her ass now clean, Mendoza gets up and sits on the chair across from me, her wet rear probably leaving two giant wet marks across the surface she is seated on.

Angie tries to join us but I continue to use my legs to keep her face locked around my ballsack. She gets the message and continues to slurp on my testicles.

“So what? What’s your plan?” I say. I tend to validate Ms. Mendoza’s opinions more than Angie and Mom because of our pre-existing companionship. “You just gonna let your daughter and boyfriend come in here and tell them that this is the new you?”

“Ughh,” Mendoza says. “Why does this have to be so complicated? They won’t understand that things have to be this way.”

Mendoza inadvertently sparked an idea in my head, but she won’t like it. There is no way that I can hide all of this from them and there are limited options in regards to how I can make them not come to my house. Any ethical solution would be in the short term—that’s why I am being forced to play my cards.

What if I MADE them understand? Like in the same way that I made Mendoza and all of my sluts understand! I can get them addicted to cum… I’ve been doing some further experimenting with the serum and it seems that each dose has a potency of a week or so. After you take the serum, new people exposed to your cum become addicted. However, after that week, you can no longer “claim” new people meaning that the harem that you collect stays, but if you want to add to it, you need a second dosage.

Luckily, I happen to be a grower of the substance required to make said serum. It’s just a matter of ethics of what I should do and, if I’m being totally honest, I don’t care too much about Mark or my professor’s daughter—never met them in my life. From what I hear, they are fine people.

Mark is a math teacher at the same campus that Ms. Mendoza teaches at. I never took his class but from what I hear, he is quite a bit of work. I’m sure he is a fine person, but too rigid and strict for some low level math course.

Between gossip from Angie and talking to Mendoza, I have heard a fair amount about Kenzie. She is the projected Valedictorian from her class—being the daughter of two college professors will do that to you, I suppose—and is often said to somewhat of a daddy’s girl.

So, as you can probably tell, I have very little connection with these two people—meaning that I don’t care too much about my morals. The problem is getting Mendoza on board with betraying her fami-

Oh wait, I forgot, I don’t need her on board.

“Don’t worry, I have a plan,” I say.

* * *

It’s showtime!

I peep out of the living room window as I watch Mendoza’s car pull into the driveway. Inside, I see a black haired caucasion man of average build step out of the car. He sported a black goatee and a shortly trimmed head. He wasn’t super buff, but he was attractive as far as people his age go. He had to be, considering he pulled someone like Ms. Mendoza.

In the passenger seat, I see who I assume is Kenzie. She is the spitting image of her mother: brown hair, tan skin, sharp eyes.

Her facial features were more on the “hotter” side than cute. As she exits the car, I see that her body seems like a version of her mother’s that isn’t quite grown out yet.

As they walk along towards the entrance of my house, they seem anxious… they seem worried. And rightfully so; why would their girlfriend of many years / own mother suddenly disappear from

their lives just like that?

There is no logical explanation.

They reach the door and do… nothing at first. After a few seconds I hear a knock.

“Hello!” I greet the pair as I open the door.

Mark looks at me firmly in the eyes while Kenzie tries to peek behind me to get a view into the house.

“Hello, is this where Jenny is?” Mark asks. Jenny is Ms. Mendoza’s first name; it is weird hearing her called that.

“Yeah, she’s been crashing here for the last week,” I say, trying to make a lie that sounds believable. “I’ll go call her. Come right in and feel free to have a drink in the kitchen.”

I motion them to the dining table where there is a pitcher of ice cold water and some cups.

I leave them at the table as I go to fetch Mrs. Mendoza.

I walk the hallway to the master bedroom where I find all the girls, dressed in their normal clothes, hiding from the new visitors. It is weird seeing them not completely naked or in some form of slutty lingerie, but it needs to be done.

Ms. Mendoza can’t go out like that and I need Mom and Angie to be dressed just in case they get seen.

“Alright guys, they are here. You two,” I say, picking out my mother and sister. “Stay in this room and just be quiet.”

“Wait! They are here?” Ms. Mendoza says frantically. “Damn it I’m nervous. I haven’t seen them in over a month John!”

I can tell that she is genuinely anxious. Genuinely guilty. What if she messes up and gets caught? Could she really enslave her own family? Was there another way?

“If everything goes smoothly, I’ll give you guys so much cum tonight,” I say.

And just like that, Mendoza’s worries fade away. My cum is worth more to her than whatever family affair she has going on.

She lets out a sigh and marches out the door towards the kitchen.

Being a few steps behind her, I am able to hear some context before I actually see it.

“MOMMY,” I hear Kenzie scream as she gets up and runs to her mom, embracing her where she stands. She rests her head on Mendoza’s chest—the soft cleavage that has been my personal plaything for the last month.

Mark looks angry at first, finally confronted with the woman that abandoned him and their child, but he can’t help but join in on a group hug.

“Where have you been,” I hear him ask quietly as the three of them hold each other.

“It’s a long story,” Mendoza says. I can tell tears are rolling down her eyes as she is finally reunited with her loved ones.

I hate to cut their special moment short, but I see that Mark and Kenzie have taken the bait: on the dining table there are two glasses of water—both have empty. They both seem to have also left their phones.

As you probably figured by now, I drugged the water. And no, I didn’t put my semen!

That isn’t exactly what I had in mind when I said I had a plan. First of all, I’m as straight as a nail. No way in hell am I letting Mark swallow my cum. And secondly, I don’t think I could explain 5 slaves living in this house; 3 is already pushing it.

I put the original drug that makes the user’s cum addictive, meaning I have about 15 minutes until their addictive properties potentially affect me. Now to act fast.

“Guys, I can show you something that’ll spread light on this entire situation. Just follow me,” I say.

Mendoza seems to just blindly take my lead which is enough to convince Mark and Kenzie that they should follow. I guide them down the hallway to my old room. I notice that Kenzie and Mark hold onto Mendoza’s hand as if she might just slip away.

As I enter my old bedroom, I allow Kenzie and Mark to pass me. Quickly, I stop Mendoza before she enters, breaking the link between her and her family, and exit the doorway. I quickly lock it behind me.

“Hey!” I hear Mark yell from behind the door. He starts slamming his first, trying to figure out what is going on.

“What are you doing!” Mendoza cries in a panic.

“Fixing your problem is what I’m doing,” I say. “If we leave them in there long enough, they won’t be able to resist the urge to gulp down each other’s cum. We can send them home and they won’t be able to tell anyone about what we have going on here! They’ll be too worried drinking each other like smoothies to worry about us! And, keep in mind that once they are addicted, getting more will be their top priority. If they told the cops on us, they would risk losing out on each other’s juices!”

“What?! Are you mad? You drugged my daughter? My family?” Mendoza cries.

She runs to open the door but I quickly stop her.

“If you let them out, you can’t have my dick for a week,” I say.

Mendoza stops cold in her tracks.

“You know what? For even trying to defy me, ANGIE COME HERE,” I call out.

Angie quickly runs over from her bedroom.

“Take off your clothes and bend over,” I say.

“Of course, sir!” she says. Before she is even done with that sentence, her tits are already bouncing free—her golden hair fluttering down after she finishes lifting her shirt over her head.

She quickly pulls off her jeans and panties. Now standing in front of us completely naked, she goes over to the edge of the room and places her hands on the wall to hold her weight as she bends over, presenting her cute little ass to me.

I notice a butt plug in her ass. I guess she couldn’t resist wearing something a little special—even under her normal clothing.

“Ms. Mendoza, if you lube her ass up for me, maybe I’ll let you lick the cum out of her,” I tease.

My professor seems to be conflicted. There are important matters at hand (like freeing her family of a fucked-up fate), but what is more important than getting some of my cum?

She drops to her knees behind Angie and slowly pulls out the plug—Angie’s ass stays stretched out for half a second as it collapses in on itself. Before it can fully close, Mendoza goes to work as she starts licking the teenage butthole presented to her. Her tongue works in and around Angie’s tight hole.

She spits in, getting a good layer of lubricant around the outer edge. Of course, she begins using her fingers and her tongue to work her way deeper and deeper.

I watch in awe as my bio teacher eats my sister’s anus instead of freeing her family.

“Okay, that’s enough,” I say.

I gently push Mendoza aside and place my hands around Angie’s firm, warm hips. I can feel the toned muscle beneath her ass fat as I steady her body for my entry.

I press my dick onto Angie’s slobbered-on teenage anus and slowly press myself in.

She lets out a disgruntled moan as I enter her warmth. Her ass vibrates as she takes me in—her clit bell creating a soft ringing noise. I reach around and grab her tits as I let my cock take her petite little ass.

I feel the tightness of her stretched entry point as I begin thrusting in and out. Mendoza’s still warm spit acts as a lubricant to make sure that this ass fucking is an enjoyable experience for me.

“John,” Angie whimpers as I slowly ramp up my thrusts. My old instincts expect her to tell me to stop. “Harder… go harder…”

Fuck. I take her advice as I begin pounding her cute, athletic butt. With each thrust, the clap of my crotch slamming against her cheeks fill the room. I can feel the toned muscle tense up under her respectable amount of protective fat—squeezing my dick inside her alright tight anus.

“FUCCKK,” Angie screams. “I LOVE YOUR COCK POUNDING MY CUTE LITTLE ASS. YOU LIKE THAT? YOU LIKE MY FIT LITTLE BUTT WRAPPED AROUND YOUR COCK?”

God damn… I can tell she is genuinely enjoying herself. Angie isn’t even acting anymore. She has been conditioned to love the feeling of my cock inside of her because she knows what is soon to follow.

I look over to Mendoza and she is currently rubbing her cunt. It doesn’t look like a concsious decision—as if she knows that me fucking Angie meant it was time for her to put on a show for me. No doubt she enjoys it, but her mind seems more focused on other matters.

Wait… other matters… I realize that the sounds of Mark and Kenzie trying to escape my bedroom have quieted down.

“Mendoza, check on your family,” I say.

Wanting to know their current fate, she obliges as she unlocks the door and slowly peeps inside.

Her body language turns to shock as she takes in the scene in front of her.

Mark and Kenzie are both completely undressed as they are entangled in the sixty-nine position with Kenzie on top.

From my view of the room, Kenzie’s tanned ass is currently being manhandled by her father as he drinks her pussy dry.

My plan worked… with Kenzie and Mark being addicted to each other’s cum, they’ll have their own problems to worry about. Snitching on what I have going on over here would be counterproductive to their new purpose in life—eating each other’s cum.

I would love to join in, but if I got too close then I risk being intoxicated by their own scent.

For now, I have to use what I have.

I grasp my sister’s ass tightly as I feel an urge build up in my groin—a need to fill Angie with my warm seed. I pull her tightly to me, her soft ass flesh squishing closely to my skin, as I fire burst after burst of cum into her rectum.

Her legs begin to shake as her body takes in the chemically addictive properties of my spunk. Once getting mad at me for sniffing her panties, now begging for me to pound her ass.

What a beautiful world.

* * *