The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enhanced Flavor PT3

What have I done?

Those same words echo through my mind. If you haven’t realized what I am talking about, let me explain. Earlier when I was leaving the lab, I had a moment of weakness… I have the power to force myself on her, but I could never do that consciously. Instead, I set a trap for my beloved biology professor. I left a load of my sperm all over her laptop. Thinking back at it, it was less of a trap and more of a ticking time bomb. She was bound to find the mysterious goo, and when she did she would have no choice but to obey her instincts and consume it. She never had a reasonable chance to get away, but still, the fact that I was giving her one at all was enough to make me feel like my actions were more justifiable—at the moment at least.

Now, with an extra dosage of my addictive semen, her symptoms are heightened. Before she had a mild desire for it… now she seemed to need it as Angie and Mom do. She’s gone a day living off of the high from my fumes, and now her body is hungry for more.

Looking back, I know what I did was wrong. So openly using it on my mother and sister are wrong, but this is different. Mrs. Mendoza is the only person who seems to care about me, even going as far as to help me with my problem, and I’ve betrayed her.

Now, she stands at my door in a mess practically begging to receive my cum.

“Mrs. Mendoza? Come in before someone sees you!” I say, trying not to arouse suspicion between my neighbors.

I honestly have no plan for what to do. I instantly realize the implications of what I have done—the implications of having gotten someone with their own life and family hooked on my cum. I honestly did my best to forget about the chances of this happening until now. Until now, I was thinking ‘what if she falls for the trap,’ but now it is a reality and I have to deal with the consequences.

She hurries inside and instantly looks for a place to sit, the only problem being the most obvious option to go is the living room… where Mom is currently eating out Angie.

I quickly follow after her but it is too late, she sees everything. Mrs. Mendoza knew that the drug had made its way to affect the members of my household, but she didn’t realize how far I had gone. Surely Mrs. Mendoza would flip out at the sight, surely this is how I get caught, surely this is all over for me… except it isn’t.

After a moment of initial shock, the scene doesn’t seem to phase her. She stands in the entrance of the living room staring at Mom’s gaping asshole. Mom hasn’t bothered to stop her important task of eating Angie’s flowing pussy, even in the presence of a new guest. It’s like she doesn’t even have the awareness to notice that someone knew has entered the room.

Quickly, Mrs. Mendoza bolts to her knees and pushes mom to her side causing her tits to just ever so slightly sway from side to side as she catches herself from falling.

“HEYHM!” Mom says as she does her best not to spill any of the warm bodily fluids out of her mouth. She wants to protest, so she starts gulping it down as fast as possible.

In the meantime, Mrs. Mendoza seems to be overtaken by her new urges as she begins lapping the fluids out of Angie’s pussy like it’s the only thing that matters. She places her hands on Angie’s athletic thighs to keep balance. This has the effect of spreading her legs out even wider than they already are. Throughout this, Angie doesn’t seem to be in a state of mind to say anything. She is still laying on her back recovering from the load that I sent flying up her inviting cunt. Despite the perkiness of her tits, there is only so much they can do against the full force of gravity as they hang towards their respective side.

Being on her knees, Mrs. Mendoza’s tight butt was directed at me in all of its glory. With the way she was bent over, I cannot even imagine how her jeans are still in one piece (honestly, props to whoever made them, a testament to technology). I take a moment to imagine what I could do. I hold so much power that I don’t even need to do anything anymore. I could just walk forward, stick my fingers into my professor’s tight waistband, and slowly slide it down to expose her ass for me… and she probably wouldn’t even care to react. She is too engulfed in what she is currently doing (which is being physically engulfed by Angie’s sex!).

Still, there is a part of me that is holding out as long as possible—a part of me that isn’t 100% on board with the rest of me. Sure, I’ve been doing shit to Mom and Angie, but I’m passed that line of no return and I’m not even looking back. But Mendoza on the other hand… the only person who I have to look up to in my life… I have to put a stop to this.

I quickly dash forward and pull her away from Angie’s cunt. A long string of unknown substance connect’s Mendoza’s mouth to Angie for just one more split second.

“John! Let go of me!” my highly esteemed bio teacher screams at me. “There’s more! I only got leftovers. Please, John, you have to let go!”

It is a cry of desperation.

“Mrs. Mendoza!” I scream, pulling her back like an animal. “Get a hold of yourself!”

It sounds cheesy but it’s the only words that can come to mind.

“JOHN! John!” she screams, slowly sounding more like her normal self as compared to whatever I just saw. Her recent dosage of cum must have her returning to her senses… at least for the time being.

Sitting on the floor next to the nakedness of my family, she stares at the floor contemplating everything around her. Mom looks to have just finished sending every bit of cum in her mouth down her throat but remains silent as she doesn’t want to get involved in the conversation. Angie seems to have opened her eyes as she continues to lay there. Taking my semen in directly via her pussy seems to have made the effects of it stronger.

“What’s happening to me…” Mrs. Mendoza says. That question wasn’t literally; she knows what is happening to her. She said it in more of disbelief than anything.

“Mrs. M… I’m so sorry,” I say with a tone of shame.

She looks up at me, dribbles of liquids covering her mouth.

“No John, don’t be sorry. It’s a weird feeling… but it feels good John. I’m not mad at you, I’m mad at how good it feels,” she says. “It’s like I SHOULD be mad at you… but I can’t be. It’s like, it’s not your fault that your cum is so delicious… but rationally I know it is.”

She seems to be split: one part of her knows that I did this to her and the other simply doesn’t care because it’s too focused on getting her next hit.

And this is only her third dosage, the effects will only get stronger.

“Well, it might be best for everyone’s sake if you stayed the night,” I say but she gives me a glaring look. “You know, so that we can monitor you.”

She doesn’t speak, but my reasoning makes sense. She wouldn’t want to have another episode in front of people that she knows. If she just waited a little, maybe we can figure something out.

“Hm, alright I guess,” she says, as if there is something else at the back of her mind. This is enough to sprout just the slightest bit of suspicion.

Maybe Mrs. Mendoza thought that my suggestion was overextending itself. Maybe she thought that I just wanted to keep her here for my sake. She has no right to think that as I am the one who had to stop her while she was slurping on Angie’s insides. Still, one thing is certain, I have to make sure that she does not leave… for everyone’s sake.

* * *

Everyone is freshening up and getting ready for bed. I’m paranoid of Mrs. Mendoza trying to escape and alerting help so I decide to take this time to set up a trap for her at the front door.

After everyone goes to sleep, I lay in bed evaluating my options:

If I let them go, I have to deal with the consequences of what I’ve already done… fine, and I lose out on the obvious selfish benefits.

If I keep them, I have to deal with the moral implications of keeping three full-grown adults as what are essentially sex slaves. But then again, I would have three sex slaves…

Nonetheless, I can decide in the morning—that is if I wasn’t suddenly alerted by the sound of the doorbell repeatedly going off.

DING DONG

I hop out of bed. It is completely dark so I bring a flashlight with me as I speed down the halls.

DING DONG

This must mean that Mrs. Mendoza has tried to escape but got caught in my trap.

DING DONG

DING DONG

I turn the corner and see a figure kneeling just outside of the open front door. Through the dark mist of the night air, I cannot make out who the figure is.

I take my flashlight and shine it forward revealing Mom. She is on her knees focused on the doorbell.

Yes, that was my trap. I left semen over our doorbell in hopes that if someone tried to leave, they would get distracted and hit the button. Though it was meant for Mrs. Mendoza, this works too.

“Mom!” I say quietly but in a harsh tone not wanting to wake up the neighborhood. “Where do you think you’re going?!”

She doesn’t even acknowledge me. Instead, she continues to use her hands to get any bit of semen she can from off of the doorbell so that she can scoop it into her mouth.

DING DONG

Realizing that I can’t get her attention, I decide to let her finish as I watch her stick strings of my hour old semen into her mouth, savoring every taste as she smacks her lips and moans.

DING DONG

Within a few minutes, the doorbell is cleaned to her satisfaction. She looks up to me and makes eye contact.

“Oh shit,” is all she says.

Mom was trying to sneak off to presumably call for help. She must be fed up with this to the point that she decided to try to make a run for it while she could.

Well, this is the last straw, I’ve made up my mind. Just moments ago I was unsure of which option to choose, but now I know that I plan on keeping things the way they are for just a while longer.

“Get inside, now,” I say sternly. Sure she could run, but she knows that she wouldn’t ever make it far. Her unconcious would just lead her back to me unless she could somehow reach the lab. Defeated and with few other options, she follows me inside.

Without saying another word, I lead her to the bathroom.

“What now? You can’t blame me for trying okay. It’s the only way that I can be sure that I can be free of whatever the fuck is going on,” she says to me.

She really isn’t in the position to say anything like that to me.

I pull the waist of the shorts forward as I drop my pants and pull out my dick. I don’t even make her wait, within a second I am fully exposed. Her eyes instantly glow with excitement as she stares at the member that supplies her with what she needs.

“Your tits, take them out,” I command.

She obeys. Mom pulls down the neck of her loose nightgown and exposes the bare breasts that used to give me life. This is good, despite having tried to escape moments ago she is still ready to obey me at a moment’s notice. It seems like my control over her is getting stronger despite her will to be free.

Without saying a word, I reach forward and feel her soft breasts. Having lost the perkiness of her more youthful days, her tits are more jelly than anything else. They give an obvious jiggle with each of my movements. As I place my hands around the surface of her milk juggs, they give almost no resistance as my skin digs deep into her warm flesh.

My cock, now standing erect in the cold midnight air, starts to dribble with precum. I take my free hand and wipe it up, bringing it close to Mom’s mouth as I grab her chin. Her breathing intensifies as she takes in the scent of my addictive cum. I stick my finger under her upper lip, wiping my cum across her inner mouth.

She frantically gets the particle of precum down her mouth and into her stomach.

I let go of her face and begin to rub my cock. There is no reason for Mom to get rewarded after what she tried to do, but she isn’t thinking that far ahead. She slowly lowers herself onto the floor until she is on a full kneel. Her eyes stare up at me in anticipation as she awaits her money shot.

I have to slightly arch my back forward to reach, but I continue to grope her squishy milkers as I rub myself off. Her jet black hair, glistening in the moonlit room, looks ready to have my cum splattered across its thousands of strands. That would be a good punishment, she’d have to rummage through her scalp until she finds every last drop to satisfy her inner hunger. But no, that would be too easy for her. At the end of the day, she would still be getting what she wants.

With my load getting closer and closer, I start to moan. Mom reads this as she readies herself in front of my dick waiting for a gift—a gift that will never come. Right before I bust, I reposition myself and aim my cock down into the toilet, sending my entire load into the toilet. Before Mom can react, I flush it all down.

She screams as she watches it all swirl down the drain. I’m honestly half surprised that she didn’t try to go for it.

“JOHN! WHAT DID YOU DO!” she yells at me.

“What? I thought you didn’t want my cum?” I say.

“I do! John please, I do! Please give me more John, please. I’m begging,” she says. Having just sucked my cock earlier, she wasn’t this desperate. However, the fact that she was so close to a second hit has made her so.

“Then why did you try to run away?” I ask.

“Shut up John! You know why!” she says as she reaches for my cock. I quickly dodge her hand and jump out the bathroom door, shutting it behind me.

“Hey!” I hear mom yell as she bangs the door with her hand.

I grab a nearby chair and block her exit. I wouldn’t want to risk her running off and ruining this for me.

“If you want tomorrow to be better, touch yourself for as long as you can stay awake,” I say as I walk away.

* * *

I wake up to the morning air and a body standing at my bedroom door. As I open my eyes, I see Angie staring at me like a puppy waiting for its master.

“Hi John!” she says merrily, kissing up to me.

Her golden hair is tied together in a messy morning bun. Despite this and despite having nowhere to go today, she is still dressed up in a white, cotton one-piece dress. It runs straight down her entire body—from the top of her shoulders to the midsection of her thighs (just an inch shy of revealing her panties). It is hugging so tightly to her body that I can easily see the arch in her back. Despite the bottom of the dress being skirt-like (with both legs coming out of one hole), it fits more like booty shorts so her rump ass juts out suggestively. The top half of it also clings to her body, showing off her nicely sized perky tits. They look different though… better... I realize that she isn’t wearing a bra either.

“Hey Angie,” I say as I blink myself awake. “Whatcha wearing?”

She looks down at herself.

“Oh this?” she says as she tugs at it, exposing more of her legs and tightening it around the tight form of her eatable teenage body. I can make out her fit stomach through the fabric. “Just thought it looked nice.”

Something is definitely up with her behavior, as if she wants something. Of course, I know what she wants. I’m just surprised that she is this desperate this soon. If anything, I would have expected her to try and escape with Mom. I guess it makes sense though. By now, Angie probably figured out that Mom didn’t succeed last night and this is about when she might start her cravings.

“It looks nice,” I smile. It’s true, she looked amazing. It’s just that I can’t help but wonder if she too might also try to escape.

She stares at me, waiting for me to make my move on her. I slowly get out of bed, my morning wood standing proudly in the air. I stand up and rub my eyes. Then, I step towards Angie. She walks backwards as she makes room for my presence until she is backed up against the wall. She looks up at me with an anxious face, her blue eyes staring in wonder and her mouth stuck half open. I can feel the shortness of her breath wash upon me as she waits in wonder.

I reach out and feel her breasts to which she gives a nervous smile and lets out a chuckle beneath her soft, morning breath. She really isn’t wearing a bra. I can feel the direct warmth and softness of her tits through the cotton of her dress.

I reach around her and cup her ass cheek in my hand, giving it a good shake. I feel her fat jiggle without resistance as I continue to tease her.

Angie doesn’t directly enjoy any of this. All the direct pleasure here is being had by me because her enjoyment comes from my semen. All of this is just to increase her chances of being my morning cum bucket for today.

But, it’s way too early for that. I let go of her flesh. I feel the weight of her ass as it drops back to Earth.

“Angie,” I call to her, wanting to test my power. “Clean my room.”

As soon as she hears those words come out of her mouth, she is on her knees picking loose pieces of laundry off of the floor.

Her ass juts in the air and sways side to side as her arms sweep the surface of the room. Her dress stays covering her ass, but it is so tight that I can see her individual cheeks. Despite the fact that I can have her spread naked across the bed in two seconds with a few spoken words, I imagine that grinding my dick on her round rump would be enough to satisfy me right now. But first, I have other matters to attend to.

To her dismay, I walk away without anything else being done, leaving her speechless and flustered. Still, she doesn’t dare stop cleaning even after I am out of earshot (or at least I am assuming).

I walk to the bathroom door that Mom currently sits behind. I place my ear on the door and hear silence. If the door wasn’t still barricaded, I might think that Mom had somehow gotten out of her confinement overnight.

Doing my best to maintain the silence of the house, I slowly remove the chair and creep the door open. As light from the outside world floods the bathroom, I see a figure sitting asleep in the corner. As I open the door wider and wider, more details come clear to me.

Mom is fast asleep sitting with her back against the counter. Her hair is in a mess and she is lightly snoring. Her breasts are still out exactly as I left them. The neck of her nightgown, tucked under her breasts, have been pushing her tits upward overnight. They seem to be overflowing over the edge. Her hands are resting at her crotch where her bare pussy is also exposed. Her hands, crotch, and pubes seem to be covered in her dry, crusty cum. I forgot but now I remember.

Last night as I was leaving, I told her to masturbate for as long as she could. She must have taken this to heart and rubbed her clit until she fell asleep. Knowing her state of mind while I left her, she must have had dozens of orgasms as she sat in the pitch black room before she was finally calm enough to drift into slumber. I can’t help but feel bad, but at the same time, I realize that I don’t feel bad enough. The scene before me is arousing, and that seems to be what my conscious is focused on. The power that my cum holds over them is only getting stronger and with that my desire for more.

“Mom,” I say, waking her up.

She opens her eyes and immediately recognizes me.

“John! John!,” she says frantically as looks down and points to the mess around her crotch. “Look! I did it! I did what you asked!”

“Woww!” I say semi-sarcastically. “What a good girl!”

My tone seems to be lost to her as she takes what I said to heart.

“Really? Really? I was good?” she asks genuinely.

“Yes, very good,” I say. “Now, tell me about it. I mean everything.”

“Well, first I was trying to convince myself that when you said that I had to touch myself, I could just physically touch myself, so I spent the first 20 minutes just rubbing my arms together. But then I realized that you wouldn’t be too happy if I was being snarky, so I just plunged my fingers at my pussy and didn’t stop rubbing,” she says.

“So you didn’t touch yourself the entire night?” I ask.

“No… I’m sorry… not for the first 20 minutes,” she says. “Am I still a good girl?”

I can’t say no to the puppy eyes that she is giving me.

“It’s alright, as long as you learned your lesson. You are still a good girl,” I say. It’s sort of weird calling my clearly older than me mother a good girl, but hey, whatever works works. “Did you enjoy it?”

“Yes yes yes! I enjoyed it. It made me feel good thinking about your cum,” she says.

“Well, how many times did you finish?” I ask.

“I don’t remember exactly, I lost track after the first few,” she says.

I look at her still exposed snatch. Judging by the fluid stains around her, it looks like quite a few.

“Okay, when do I get my reward?” she says, her words flying out of her mouth rapidly. She seems to be expecting my jizz, but that would be letting her off easy. Honestly, the reward should be that I’m not cutting her off at all, but I have a few other ideas that don’t involve my cum.

“I’ll have to go out and get it later,” I say. She seems to be disappointed as she realizes that her prize isn’t what she was expecting. “But for now, you can make me breakfast.”

“Okay okay!” she says not exactly looking happy. Still, not trying to disobey me, she jumps to her feet and hurries out the room. She doesn’t even bother to cover her exposed tits which bounce with each step she takes out of the room. I give her ass a hard smack as she exits. I can feel her mounds of meat jiggle through her thin nightgown.

I walk back to my room to check that Angie is still working, but as I approach I do not hear the sounds of cleaning. As to not alert her, I tiptoe to the door and peek inside. Yes, Angie has stopped working, but she is still being productive I guess. She is sneaking through my hamper rummaging through my underwear, probably looking to see if she can find any cum stains lingering about.

I think about punishing her, but I decide that she has earned it by being the first to greet me and to dress for me.

I idly stand by as she tastes and sniffs my boxers looking for droplets of precum that may have prematurely made their way out of my dick.

Before I can do anything else, I hear Mom call me from across the house. Breakfast is ready, and she has made it just for me. I silently leave my room and enter the kitchen. There is only one serving on the table, and it’s my favorite breakfast meal: bacon and eggs.

Normally, I would thank mom for going out of her way to do this for me, but that rarely happened before. And even so, why should I thank her?

I sit at the table and start eating. It’s fucking delicious, but I feel weird with how Mom is standing there, staring at me.

“What do you want?” I finally say.

She takes a moment to formulate a response.

“I don’t know… it’s just that you said I was a good girl earlier and I made you this breakfast… I was wondering if I could suck your dick now,” Mom says sort of shyly.

The audacity of her to think that she can just right a wrong so easily.

“You know what, a blowjob would sound nice,” I say.

Mom hops to her knees and crawls under the table. As I enjoy my morning meal, I also enjoy the sensation of her fingers unbuttoning my jeans. She quickly exposes my cock which is, of course, already hard. Without any further thought, my cock enters her warm, moist hole. She didn’t even take time to look at it or anything—as soon as it was out of my pants it was into her lips.

She seems to be racing to finish me off, racing to get a load of my splunk served hot and ready directly down her buzzing throat.

Her tongue runs laps around the circumference of my cock, trying to please each and every nerve in my bone. I continue to take bite after bite of my bacon and eggs as I nonchalantly receive what should be a life-changing blowjob.

I look under the table and see that she is hard at work. Her sparkling eyes make contact with mine as she bobs up and down my shaft. When she is at the top, she makes sure not to waste her own manpower as she strokes my bottom half with her hand.

It doesn’t take long for me to finish my breakfast, and with that I am done with this entire scene.

“Alright mom, thank you,” I say.

She plops my dick out of her mouth as she begins to speak in confusion.

“What? I didn’t even finish you off yet,” she says.

“Yeah, but I finished breakfast already. You’ll have to be faster next time, I guess,” I say.

“But but but! That’s not fair! I didn’t even get any cum!” Mom responds to me.

“Well, you did try to sneak out last night. Plus, if you keep complaining, I might not even let you suck me off next time,” I say. The threat in itself is empty. She wouldn’t care if she never blew me ever again. What she does care about is what her blowjobs inevitably lead to.

Still kneeling on all fours under the table, she stares down in sadness.

“Okay John,” is all she can muster.

I silently get up and walk away.

With only one last person to check in on, I head over to the guest room where Mrs. Mendoza is staying. Strangely, she seems a lot more composed than Mom and Angie. She is sitting at her desk browsing facebook in her normal attire. She still hasn’t gotten a proper load of my splunk, so I don’t understand how she is managing herself.

“Hey Mrs. M,” I say from the doorway.

She looks up at me almost kind of normal like, but not quite.

“Hey John,” she says with the same smile that she always gives me when I walk into her class. Except the circumstances are different now.

“How are you feeling?” I ask.

“Actually, I feel pretty good. I think I slept off the worst of the effects,” she says.

Damn. How is this possible? If she recovered, does that mean Mom and Angie will too?

“Hm, that’s good,” I mutter. “So are you completely good now?”

She ponders this for a second before formulating her response.

“Mmh, no. But better,” she says.

Even after last night? After she bursted into my home and started eating Angie’s pussy out raw?

“Well, we can go to the lab later and run more tests,” I say. Fuck. I was under the impression that I could maybe keep things the way they are. But with Mrs. Mendoza getting better, she might actually come up with a solution. I didn’t think I would have to deal with the consequence of whatever the fuck I was doing to Mom and Angie.

“Well, we can postpone that a bit,” Mrs. Mendoza says, peaking my interest. “At least till the end of the day when the lab is empty. I still would rather not have anyone see while I’m under this effect.”

“So what do you suppose we do until then?” I ask.

“I dunno,” she says with a smile. “What if we had a little fun?”

Huh? Am I hearing things right?

“What? Didn’t you say you were better?” I say.

“Better than yesterday, but that doesn’t mean that I forgot how good your cum taste John,” Mrs. Mendoza says.

She seems to be maintaining her regular composure while craving for my cum.

“Well, if you have some then the effects might strengthen again,” I reason.

Despite the fact that my life would be ten times better if Mrs. Mendoza didn’t fix things, I still can’t look her in the face while actively plotting against her.

“Yeah yeahhh… I know. I was just joking. Would be nice though,” she says. I think about how I could pull my cock out right now and pull her under my spell once again, but I know that I can’t. “At the very least, let me watch you have fun with your mom and sister one last time.”

“What? Why would you want to do that?” I ask in complete shock.

“I don’t know. It’s just this feeling. It’s like the next best thing to the real deal. If I can’t have your cum, I want to see it” she says.

This seems like a lame excuse to get within a hand’s reach of my semen, but I hear her out.

“But I can’t. I’ve already fucked with them enough. I already have to deal with the consequences of what I’ve done when we cure them,” I say. If I even cure them.

“What if we lied. What if we said the drug affected not only us, but you too?” she said.

That did make a heck of a lot of sense. And I’m sure the girls would be included to believe the bio teacher.

“Fuck it, I’m in,” I say.

Mrs. Mendoza smiles eagerly.

“Alright, now what?” she says.

“Well first, we needa go to the mall. I promised the girls a few things,” I say.

* * *

Shopping was alright. I picked up a set of matching outfits for them to try on. What isn’t alright is that I lost track of Mrs. Mendoza during checkout. I don’t know why she would have a reason to escape me, but she did.

As soon as I get my receipt, I rush out of the store and start patrolling the mall. If she left, she is long gone by now. I’d have no chance at that point. My best bet of finding her is to hope that she is still here.

I wander along the seemingly endless sea of low quality mall stores for about 40 minutes until I spot her. I see Mrs. Mendoza walking out of a goth Hot Topic looking store, except it isn’t a Hot Topic. Heck, it isn’t even a clothing shop. It just gives off that sort of vibe.

Instead, it is an all purpose “adult” shop. Not just sex toys, but anything that could be considered kinky or on the less vanilla side of life.

I walk towards Mrs. Mendoza.

“Where did you go!” I yell at her, probably alerting the attention of those nearby us.

“Oh, was just getting something done,” she says with a smile.

“What? What did you buy?” I ask.

She only returns a giddy smile. Realizing that she won’t spill her tea, I see that she has a piece of paper in her back pocket. Quickly, I reach behind her and pull it out.

It is a receipt of sorts. It reads: BASIC INK TATTOOING—$800.

“What is this?” I say as I shove the paper in her face.

“I dunno, I guess you’ll have to find out,” she says with a laugh.

She’s playing games with me. This morning, she was totally fine, and now she’s being all cryptic and teasy. Still, I can’t really get mad at her. She didn’t do anything wrong yet. If she got herself tattooed, that’s entirely her decision. I have no idea why she would get tattooed because of me.

“Fine, let’s go,” I say.

“Wait, I think I saw something that might help your escapee problem,” she says. With Mom? How does she even know about that? Unless she was watching…

“What?” I ask.

She points to the display items behind the window of the store where there is a ring attached to a bell.

“What is that?” I ask.

“It’s a piercing. With a bell!” Mrs. Mendoza says with a laugh. “That way, if they try to run away again, you’ll hear them.”

This situation is just getting weirder and weirder.

“How would I even get it on them,” I ask,

“I know how to pierce. It was my first job in college,” Mrs. Mendoza says.

“Well, why would they run away again? I thought we were still working on a solution, right?” I ask.

“John! Stop playing dumb. You don’t realize by now?” she asks. She crosses her elbows and sways her ass to one side.

“Realize what?” I say, oblivious to anything that I may have missed.

“John, there is no magical solution to this problem. If there was, I would have found it by now, or at least found the direction to go in. But no, I’m at a total loss. I have zero clue what is going on and my symptoms are only getting worse. Ever since I woke up, all I could think about is your cum John,” she says.

What? No cure? And this morning she seemed totally fine—was she lying to me?

“Then why didn’t you say anything earlier?” I ask.

“Because when I ate the cum you left on the table for me, I was mad. I was mad that you betrayed me John. But now, I realize something. None of that matters; I’m not getting out of this. The only thing that matters now is your cum in me John,” she says. “With Angie and your mother hogging you all to themselves, I needed to show you that I am your most loyal bitch. Your mom tried to sneak away! Angie knew too! If they had known that there was no way out, surely they would’ve come to the same conclusion that I had! They would’ve started kissing up to you John and they have the advantage. I’d be stuck begging for scraps!”

She was half right—Mom and Angie were already doing their best to sway me over. But despite the fact that I’ve known Mom and Angie longer, I have a certain connection to Mrs. Mendoza. Not to mention she had all the assets to attract my attention on their own.

“John, you don’t know how much I need you inside of me. I want you to fill me to the brim. I’ll do anything for your load John, anything! I’ll help you do sick things to your Mom and sister even! What if you made them eat eachother out all day? What if you made them dress up when they are at home? What if you took their clothes and locked them in a room every night?” she says, maybe getting a little bit ahead of herself.

I’m starting to get worried that those around us might hear us, so I pull her into a nearby bathroom.

As soon as I lock the door behind us, she is unbuttoning her shirt. Her large yet perky breasts pop out but she isn’t done yet. She drops her shirt to the floor and reaches behind her and unclasps her baby blue bra, her bare tits bouncing free soon after. Her areola is slightly larger than I imagined, but they aren’t too large. I would say they fit well considering the size of her chest region.

She grabs my hands and brings them to her chest. Instinctively, I tighten my grip as I make contact with her flesh. I don’t worry about being too rough, she is the one guiding me in after all. I give her breasts a good, firm squeeze causing a red handprint to form.

She pushes my arms down as she pulls me in for a kiss. For the first time in my life, a girl was initiating a kiss with me—Mrs[a][b]. Mendoza no less. I feel her tongue force its way into my mouth searching for mine. Despite my inexperience in such matters, Mrs. Mendoza obviously knows what she is doing as her tongue rhythmically dances with me.

She knows that the more she pleases me, the better that I might tree her once our new relationship is established. At the end of the day, she just wants my cum.

I reach behind her and feel up her sweet latino ass. I grab her mounds of fat tightly ass I shake her ass up and down. Her rump bounces rhymically with the movement of my hands.

I can’t take it anymore, I’ve done enough waiting. I reach down and drop her pants to the floor. She is now standing me hidden only by the fabric covering of her black panty. Her tan, watermelon crushing thighs are better than anything I could have ever imagined. As I continue to shake her ever more exposed ass, her entire legs seem to follow just a millisecond behind.

I take the final step and remove her panties, exposing her wet cunt for me to see. I force Mrs. Mendoza to pause as I kneel down and inspect her sex.

I reach my fingers in and spread her flaps apart, getting a good look deep within her depths. I realize something. Mrs. Mendoza has been in control of this entire situation. This is what she is trying to do! She knows that I control her supply of cum, so she’s trying to use her body to control me.

Taking my own initiative, I stick two of my fingers deep within her warm, slippery cavern. Her flesh doesn’t resist my entry as I slide in. I look up and see Mrs. Mendoza scrunching her face and holding her hands in a tight fist.

This is more like it.

I stand up and look her straight in the eye.

“Bend over the sink,” I command her.

The assertiveness in her eyes are now gone, just like that. She was using her full brain power to resist me up until now. Her entire gameplay was to pray that she could get on my good side so that she could have at least some control of our relationship going forward, but now she knows that there is no hope. Despite her efforts, I still maintain my control. All that is left for her to do is to succumb to it.

She turns around and obeys my every word, not being she literally has to, but because it’s the only way she can get her fix.

As she places her hands onto the bathroom mirror and lowers herself onto the sink, I notice something. Mrs. Mendoza got a tattoo, but it didn’t occur to me until now as to where. As her thick, latino ass cheeks spread with every bend of her body, I see more and more words become visible right over her asshole in permanent black ink:

“TIGHT ASS: PROPERTY OF JOHN.”

Fuck.

I place my hands on a seperate piece of her juicy ass and spread her apart like my own personal dish. She is offering this to me, all of it—and she even got it in writing. I place my thumb over her asshole as I feel her warmth radiating from it.

“John?” Mrs. Mendoza asks with a heavy breath,

“Yeah?” I ask. The tone of this conversation is awkward considering the circumstance.

“Check my back pocket,” is all she says.

Huh?

I step away for a moment as I pick up the pair of pants laying on the floor. In the back, I feel something. It’s a small container of lube. She really did come prepared.

I quickly unbutton my pants and apply the lube to her rectum. With my dick now out, I rub my head in circles around her inviting hole as I prepare it for my entry. This is the ass that just a semester ago I dreamed of getting the opportunity of just staring at through skinny jeans. Now, I was about to take it from her.

With a moan of discomfort from her, I push my dick into her ass. The initial entry is tight, but her insides feel the same as I thrust in and out, lathering her walls with lube.

“Fuck. John,” my professor says with a pant.

“Does it hurt?” I ask. Despite how fucked up this all is, I still don’t want to hurt her.

“Uh… yeah… but keep going. It’s a hurt John. Make it hurt,” she says with a moan.

As I continue to thrust in and out, deeper and deeper, her notice her ass fat seismically shaking around. I give her ass a hard slap, sending a more abrupt wave of ripples down her thickness and leaving a red handmark behind.

“Why?” I ask as I pull in close to her ear.

“Huh? Why what?” she says, her mind obviously focused on other matters.

“Why do you want me to keep going?” I ask.

The room is silent as she thinks.

I grab her chin and pull her face to look towards me, holding me there,

“I said why do you want me to keep going?” I say more assertively this time as I grab her by the hips so that I can strengthen the intensity in which her hips buck into mine..

“Because… because…” she says, unsure of herself. Then suddenly, she gets it out. “Because I fucking love it John. I’m your ass slut. I’m your fucking ass slut. Ass slut, ass whore, I don’t care. Just fucking use me John. Fill my fat ass with your jizz. Take it John, it’s all yours.”

With her arms pressed up against the wall, she puts her head down as she braces for the load she is about to get.

Our thighs continue to mimic Newton’s cradle as we repeatedly buck into each other. The clapping of our flesh can probably be heard if you were to be standing outside the bathroom, but I don’t care. I am a man on a mission.

Looking into the mirror, I can see her face is one of almost pure pleasure. I’m sure she was feeling discomfort (I wasn’t exactly being gentle), but she didn’t care. It didn’t bother her because she was too excited for what she was about to receive. As I look down the mirror, I take a moment to appreciate her tits as they bounce with every thrust of my bare member into her body.

As my cock enters her tightness for one last time, I feel my crotch tense up as I am hit with the most anticipated orgasm of my life. I fire a barrage of my seed deep into Mrs. Mendoza’s deserving anus.

“OH JOHN,” she yells, not even attempting to remain silent anymore. Hopefully no one heard that. She moaned loudly.

As soon as her body starts to absorb my load, I feel her start to squirm, her legs shaking weakly. Her body starts to tremble as she lowers herself onto the floor. My hard dick flops out of her ass, but her hole stays stretched apart for a split second. I can see a good half inch into her naughty rump and it is filled to the brim with my cum.

She falls to the (recently cleaned!) floor, completely naked. Her red, beaten ass points straight into the air presenting her tattooed anus to me. I reach forward and feel the scrumptious flesh that just eagerly withstood the pounding of my hard cock. I hear murmurs coming from her mouth but I can’t tell if she is trying to speak or if that is just her body making noises as waves of dopamine flood her brain.

When I came directly into Angie’s pussy last night, she was out for a good 15 minutes. It seems like the same thing is happening to my worn-down professor. I don’t mind, though—I might as well enjoy the view as long as I’m here.

And now that I think of it, I’ll probably get to enjoy this sort of view a lot more often. Mrs. Mendoza is right, these girls are my personal sluts now... every single one of them. They all know it, if they didn’t then they wouldn’t have tried to escape because they would feel no need to escape. And if they don’t know it… then they will soon.

It would be cruel for me to starve them of the cum that they so desire… and, I think it’s about time that I got to have a little fun around here.

* * *