The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enhanced Flavor PT2

Not long after downing what seemed to be gallons of my cum, Angie passes out on my bed. She doesn’t even have the courtesy to dress herself, but it’s not like I’m complaining. Her tits are out in the open for me to freely view. With the way that she’s laying on her back, they both fall down to their respective sides making them seem smaller than they really are, though I can tell that I could get a nice handful if I collected them between my fingers.

Remnants of the bullseye from earlier are barely visible on her chest. Most of the drawing was rubbed off with the way she was scooping handfuls of my semen off of her tits directly into her mouth.

She’s wearing shorts but I realize I haven’t gotten a good feel of her ass yet. I gently push her aside and cup her left cheek. It’s firm to my touch as I squeeze the toned mound of fat that makes up her ass. It’s warmer than I expected, which is a weird observation to make.

Despite my not so gentle groping, Angie remains in her deep slumber. I watch her face, which seemed to be the perfect mixture of cute and hot, as she coos with each breath. The wind coming out of her mouth has a subtle effect on the wild strands of hair that are splattered across her delicate face.

I move my hand deeper beneath her, attempting to get a finger onto her probably moist pussy, but she seems to stir in her sleep as she repositions herself to give me less access to that region.

Even in the state that she is currently in, she still has her own limits.

I decide to let her get her rest as I slowly exit the room. She has done her fair share for now.

* * *

It’s the next day and the last student has just left the classroom, leaving just me and Ms. Mendoza alone.

“John, you’re still here. Good, I needed to talk to you,” she says as she motions me to come over to her.

I try to fight it but my subconscious can’t help but notice how beautiful she is. She currently has a lab coat and goggles on which, when combined with her near hourglass figure, almost looks like a sexy play costume.

Her brunette hair is tied into a messy bun as per lab protocol and she’s currently leaning over the table looking at her laptop. When I walk around to her side, I notice her ass trying to explode out of her tight skinny jeans. Again, out of respect for my friend, I try not to look too hard.

“I’ve been keeping track and the effects seem to be getting worse at a very slow pace. I feel slightly… I don’t know the word… worse than yesterday? But at the same time, not worse cause it feels right. I’ll have to write that down,” she says as she starts scribbling notes on a piece of paper.

“That’s weird,” I say, noticing how she still seems pretty well intact. “My mom and sister seem to be in a lot worse state than you.”

“What do you mean? Like the effects of the drug are stronger on them?” she says as she glances up from her notepad.

“Yeah, I guess you could say that,” I respond.

“Did you happen to give them any larger of a dose than what I got?” she says. Memories of last night flood through my mind: Angie gulping down my cum like kool-aid, Mom sucking it off of her own daughter’s thigh, and both of them eating plate fulls of the contaminated spaghetti.

“Uh yeah, I think so,” I say, doing my best to bend the truth and avoid suspicion of any wrongdoing.

“Hm, then it seems that the strength of the drug is directly linked to the size of the dosage. Or at least that’s what everything is pointing to. Well, that’s a good thing. That might give me time to figure something out before I go too insane,” she says with a chuckle, trying to make light of an otherwise dreadful situation. She’s right. The sample that she drank yesterday was, well, sample-sized at best.

She might figure out how to fix it… Of course, that’s a good thing..! She would come in and set all my wrongs right… and I would never get to experience the things I experienced last night with Ms. Mendoza…

That’s what I want... I could never in any right mind try to corrupt someone like my professor, someone who genuinely cares about me. Why would I even want to see her thick, voluptuous ass and all its full glory? Right?

Who am I kidding, I can barely convince myself. Still, I am able to move past those kinds of thoughts, if only for a second.

“So did you run into any problems at home?” I ask.

“With Tommy? No, I didn’t tell him yet,” she says, referring to her loving boyfriend. Though, there seems to be a pause in her voice as if she is hiding something until she quickly decides to come clean. “Actually, if I’m being totally honest, which I think we have to be if we want to get out of this mess, during bedtime last night when he tried to make a move, I was uninterested. It was like if it wasn’t drugged up cum, I didn’t want it.”

I’m surprised by how bluntly and non-PG-13 she is speaking. It was kind of hot, really. Especially since she’s basically saying that she only wants my cum...

My bulge starts to grow in my pants but I hide it with the cover of the table.

“Yeah, you’re right. There isn’t any room for secrets,” I say, though flashes of my lies regarding my true intentions with my mom and sister zoom through my mind. “And I guess that makes sense considering your brain is chemically addicted to my cum.”

I make a point to point out that she’s addicted to MY cum—not drugged up cum. My cum.

“Yeah, I guess,” she says. I can’t tell if that made her uncomfortable.

“Well, was there any change in how you felt after having sex with your husband?” I ask.

She seems initially shocked that I would ask such a thing, but she considers the context and decides that it’s a relevant question.

“Well, I guess it was enjoyable, but it was pale in comparison to what I could be having, y’know? Like I’ll still do it but… I don’t know,” she says as her voice wanders off.

Hearing her say that she still enjoys someone else’s dick makes me weirdly jealous. I keep telling myself that I’ll leave her untouched, but it’s hard when my mind is telling me to just take her.

“Well, alright John, it’s getting late. It’s best we meet up to discuss again after next class,” she says.

“Alright, let me just pack my things,” I say as she wanders off.

Staring at her walk away—her ass swaying with each step—I kind of lose focus. If only I could have those sweet Hispanic hips sitting on the lab table while she presented her beauty to me...

I lose focus and start rubbing my cock. I’m lucky that she was currently unattentive to me because if she turned around she would very clearly see me pleasuring myself at the sight of her.

Entirely by accident, I orgasm. At least two or three strings of my cum fire directly onto her laptop. Fuck! I grab wipes. If she gets too close, she’ll probably eat it all up and accelerate her addiction… Wait… Considering my options, I stare at the cum on her laptop and the napkins in my hand.

* * *

I arrive home.

Entering the kitchen, I see mom sitting at the kitchen table by herself. Her head is between her hands; her fingers push her hair up in frustration.

“Hey mom,” I say. Seeing her like this gives me mixed emotions. Despite everything I said earlier, a small part of me feels bad for being the cause of her current state.

She turns around in surprise as if she wasn’t aware of me entering the house.

“Oh hey John,” Mom says as she tries her best to discreetly regain her composure. Usually at this time she would be lively and preparing for dinner.

“Is everything okay?” I ask? Of course, I know that things are not okay with her. It’s my fault that things aren’t okay after all, and I can’t help but feel a small sense of guilt while at the same time wanting to tease her.

“Yeah,” Mom replies dryly. I can tell that the words leaving her mouth cause even herself to be left unconvinced.

“Are you sure?” I ask.

“Don’t act stupid with me John! Of course they aren’t! You saw me yesterday, alright. I don’t know what came over me,” she says, suddenly opening up to me with the smallest prod.

“Yeah, what was that about?” I ask. I wonder how her mind is dealing with her actions—the excuses she is trying to make for herself.

“I don’t know. There was something on Angie’s underwear, I swear it. I don’t know what it was, but I needed it. I didn’t feel good at first but I felt better once it was in my mouth. The worst part is, I don’t even feel bad. I should feel disgusted but instead, my mind is already wondering how I can get more of it—and I don’t even know what it is!” she says. I can hear the confusion and fear in between each of her words. She seems out of it, as if she isn’t fully present in the room. Like her mind was off wandering elsewhere while her body was left here talking to me.

Her eyes remain unattentive and looking in a different direction so I decide to try something. I slowly reach to my waist and pull out my cock. Under normal circumstances, Mom would never notice this; she wasn’t even looking at me. But as soon as my cock came in contact with the cold air of the room, mom’s eyes shot open and she looked in my direction with curiosity.

“What is that?” she says, not even making a point of the fact that my now erect dick is directly in her view.

It’s funny really. She’s so subconsciously obsessed with something that she doesn’t even know the identity of that she’s willing to look past the fact that her own son is exposing himself to her.

“What are you doing?” She says as she seems to come to her senses. I see her eyes focus as if she was previously looking at something behind my dick.

She continues to stare at my cock with a sense of conflict in her face. On one hand, she should be freaking out that I’m flashing her. But on the other, her body is telling her that my dick is good. That my dick is emanating whatever her body is chemically addicted to right now.

Without saying anything else, she quickly darts her hand forward in an attempt to grab my cock.

I have no qualms against this; in normal circumstances, I might even encourage it. But right now, I want her to feel what I felt every day of my life: wanting something only to be so easily denied it.

Is giving her an ever-growing addiction to my cum justified because of the way I felt growing up: with a constant yearning for parental attention? Probably not. But nonetheless, I slap her hand away. Just like Angie, Mom would need to earn her fair share.

“Now, what are you doing?” I ask back at her.

“I- I- I don’t know,” she manages to stutter out as she breaks eye contact with me and looks away.

“I know though Mom. You want it huh?” I say, flaunting my cock at her.

The situation takes a second to process in her mind, but she gets there.

“John! Put that away this instant!” she yells.

Despite the control I have, Mom’s angry yelling causes my instincts to kick in as I start to put away my cock.

“Wait! Wait! I change my mind!” she says right before the tip of my dick goes beneath the cover of my underwear.

“Why the change of heart?” I ask.

“I don’t know, okay! I just need it!” she screams at me.

“Need what?” I ask.

“I don’t know!”

“Say it! What do you need!” I say.

I can see her mind working behind her yearning face. She doesn’t know what she wants, but soon it is clear to her. What else could be emanating from my dick?

“Your cum John!” she yells as she makes the revelation. “I need your cum okay! Inside of me. However you want. Just please, give me some!”

It’s been an entire day since her last dosage so she seems even more desperate than ever.

I’d have loved to make her wait—to make her earn it—but my dick was already hard; I wanted to bust right now. Plus, knowing that she’ll get more addicted with each gulp of my seed, I’ll have plenty more opportunity to play with her later.

“Fine,” I say as I take out my cock once again.

Mom instantly falls to her knees as she grabs my dick between her hands. For the first time, I feel her soft fingers wrap the hard flesh of my cock.

She stops for a moment and looks up at me with eyes of wonder like a kid in a candy shop. But, at the same time, this pause may be her coming to terms with what she was about to do.

Suddenly, she starts stroking my cock. Realizing that there is an abundant amount of friction, she spits on my dick and continues to rub me off. For just an instant, a string of saliva connects her soft, hungry lips to my throbbing penis.

Surprisingly, mom seems fairly experienced at this.

“Wow Mom, I didn’t know you were such a fucking slut,” I say to her. The words seem to hurt her but she doesn’t say anything as she realizes that all evidence points to my words being true. She has no ground to stand on.

Her eyes seem to be a combination of excitement and fear. Excitement that the strong urge that’s been lingering at the back of her mind will finally be satisfied, finally quenching her thirst. And fear out of the enjoyment that she is feeling from doing something so unethical with her son.

The juxtaposition is kind of hot really. The power I have over her to be able to put her mind in such a state of conflict and uncertainty. What she is currently doing must be against every standard and principle that Mom holds herself too—but here she was on her knees rubbing my cock as if she was getting more pleasure out of the situation than me.

Her hand seems to have a certain “flow” to it, if that makes sense. As if a wave of pressure swept back and forth across each of her fingers onto my meat as she moved herself up and down the length of my shaft. As she jerked me up and down, she also spun her hand horizontally so that I could have a third-degree of pleasure.

The otherwise silent room was filled with the sounds of Mom’s spit being squished between her fingers and my dick.

I have to remember Mom isn’t doing this for the sake of doing it, she’s doing it in hopes of getting some of my (apparently now) delicious cum into her mouth. All of the pleasure that she is getting from this stems from the idea that she will soon be rewarded with a blast of my seed pounding upon the soft flesh of her face.

Just as Mom seems to be getting into a rhythm, I hear the doorknob click open. I’m about to tell Mom to pause but I stop myself, instead deciding to see how this plays out. I simply close my eyes and take in the feeling of mom’s hand stroking my hard cock.

“Mom! What are you doing!” I hear a familiar voice scream. It’s Angie and she has just gotten home from school.

I look over and see my gorgeous sister and all of her glory standing there in her revealing attire—well, revealing in terms of school wear anyway.

It was the end of the week and Angie didn’t have any athletics today, so she was wearing a short skirt that couldn’t have gotten past her knees and a black spaghetti strapped top which revealed her toned shoulders for the world to see.

She puts her bag down on the couch and I brace myself for her to freak out at the sight of her mom giving her own son an evening handjob. Mom doesn’t even seem to react and even remains unphased as Angie approaches. Her mind stays focused on her one goal: getting cum to flow out of my shaft.

As Angie reaches us, I can already see the outrage and disgust in her face. Though, after last night’s events, I don’t know how Angie could be weirded out by this as she has done equally questionable things for me.

“MOM! STOP! YOU’RE GOING TO SUCK HIM DRY!” she screams. Oh, Angie wasn’t even weirded out that mom was giving me a handjob. She was mad that Mom was hogging all of… me I guess?

Much to Mom’s protest, Angie pushes her aside and takes control of my shaft. However, instead of jacking me off, she kisses the head of my dick as she begins to give me a blowjob.

I close my eyes as my cock enters her soft, plump lips so that I can take in the feeling of her tongue begin to swirl around my head.

“Hey! That’s not fair! He didn’t even say we could suck him off!,” Mom says in protest, obviously just trying to find a way to get Angie off of my cock.

When Mom realizes that Angie has no intention of playing fair, she pulls Angie’s mouth away from my dick, making a satisfying “plop” sound as my little head resurfaces into the kitchen air. I look at Angie’s cute, pouting eyes that are somehow asking me for help—asking me to tell the girls that my cum belonged all to Angie. However, I would never do this. I didn’t care which of them got my cum because they were both going to have to fight over it.

There is a mixture of Angie’s saliva and my cum that connects us for an instant, but it is quickly broken as mom quickly moves in and shoves my entire cock down her throat. She wastes no time as the tip of my dick is almost instantly met with the feeling of the back of her throat. I feel her mature tongue as it circles the surface of my dick as if it were an art, hitting exactly all of the right places.

Despite the obvious pleasure that I was receiving, I quickly push mom off of my cock.

“John! Please! Just cum for mommy please I need it!” mom says to me the instant her mouth is freed of my penis.

“Ladies, ladies, settle down. You guys can’t keep fighting over me,” I say.

“Then what?” they both say in unison.

“Hm, we need to figure out a way to distribute it I guess,” I say.

Suddenly, an idea pops into my head but I don’t know how they will react to my orders.

“Both of you undress, now,” I say firmly.

Mom looks at me, then at Angie, and then back at me in a state of shock.

“What? No! Absolutely not! You should be lucky that I’m going as far as I already am!” Mom says. It appears that she has more strong words to send towards my direction, but before she can continue she is cut off by Angie quickly stripping to nothing more than her panties.

She has a total disregard for the fact that her bare tits are exposed to her mother. I had more time to work with her yesterday, so it makes sense that Angie’s inhibitions would have deteriorated to a much lower state.

Mom sees this and seems annoyed at first but doesn’t want to fall behind, so she slowly follows (though a lot less enthusiastically than Angie did).

She slips her arms into the holes of her top and slowly lifts it over her head, revealing that she is not even wearing a bra. Instantly, her milk-jug-worthy tits pop free with a bounce as they try to find a point of rest. Initially, mom seems a little shy. She even goes as far as to cross her arms over her chest in a futile attempt to cover herself up, but the mere size of her breasts makes that a nearly impossible task.

Realizing that her spontaneous break might be costing her a chance at my cum, she removes her hands as her tits freely fall towards the earth once again. She then moves her hands to her pants where she slips a finger underneath either side of her waistband. Slowly sliding her hands lower and lower, more of her smooth legs are revealed to me.

Despite birthing two children, any physical toll on her body isn’t visible. It’s obvious that she takes care of herself.

After her pants are completely off and her entire silky lower half is out and open for anyone to see, she hesitates for a second before she further escalates the situation: she reaches her hands under her panty and slowly slides it down the length of her legs, revealing her bare pussy and ass for my viewing pleasure.

She seems to want to make up for the fact that Angie undressed before her by beating Angie to the next step.

“Good job Mom,” I say as I take in the moistness of her vagina. The way she is kneeling down completely naked while staring at me gives off vibes of obedience. She is looking forward but her eyes are angled up at me in the cutest way.

Angie tries to quickly catch up as she throws off her panties revealing her younger, less groomed pussy. Her bush matches the natural golden hue of her blond hair.

“Ah, Mom beat you to it Angie,” I say.

“What! That’s not fair! I took out my tits first! I even took off my pants first!” she says in protest. The passion of her voice causes her breasts to jiggle with each word that escapes her mouth.

“Sorry, I don’t make the rules,” I say, obviously amusing myself. “Mom completed the entire job first, so she still beat you.”

I look over to mom and she seems to visibly shake around with an eagerness, like a pet waiting for her treat.

“Don’t worry Angie, you’ll get some too,” I say.

I walk over to the counter and grab a sharpie.

“Angie, lay down here,” I say, motioning her to the couch.

Not wanting to lose any more “points” to mom, she quickly gets up and lays with her back on the couch with her young teenage pussy open for me to see. I can almost see the youth and inexperience in between the folds of its lips. Despite being a popular bombshell, Angie was not a very horny person. To the best of my knowledge, she was still a virgin. The concept of boys seemed kind of below her, like she was too good for them and the entire concept of dating.

But here she was presenting her innocent womanhood to me like it was my property.

Taking my sharpie, I begin to label the area around her vagina with facts:

Cum Bucket

Property of John

Slut

Whore

Her entire lower half is graffitied like the side of a billboard.

“Ugh! John! Please! You don’t have to take so much pleasure in this,” she complains.

“You’re not in a position to talk, whore,” I say.

I grab my cock and position it right in front of her virgin folds. She seems to wince in anticipation. At this point, I don’t know if she is okay with what is going on because she wants my cum to enter her body in one way or another or if she believes that being obedient to me will increase her chances of swallowing my cum, but it doesn’t matter to me.

I place my hands on both sides of her hips as I slowly drive my shaft into the dark vastness of her virgin cunt. Her inexperience with such activities shows as her hands reach to her side and grab onto the surface of the couch cushions as if she was fighting through discomfort. Still, her wet crevice invites me in with little resistance as I slide deeper and deeper towards her womb.

She lets out a small moan: a mixture of pain and pleasure coming together to form one soft little yelp that just barely escapes the lips of her mouth.

Mom watches in confusion. She had won the competition, so why was Angie the one getting my cum? Sure, it was in her vagina and not her mouth, but still, she was getting it. She keeps her mouth shut but I can see words caught behind her lips trying to get out as if she really wanted to say something.

I begin to thrust in and out of Angie as our own mother continues to watch with a certain sense of impatience. Angie bites down as the discomfort goes away and pleasure begins to take over. She arches her back, her entire weight resting on her thighs and her head.

This has the effect of jutting her tits upward as they continue to shake with each thrust of my hips. I remove my hands from her waist. I didn’t notice how firmly I was holding on as red imprints of my hand now mark the spots on her side where I was grabbing her.

I move my hands to her tits and dig my fingers into her soft, nubile flesh. Her eyes wince as I manhandle her previously unused tits for my own sexual pleasure. I pick up my right hand and firmly slap her titty, leaving a red mark at the point of contact. Despite her apparent physical discomfort, she seems surprisingly into this. I can tell that she hates the fact that she is enjoying herself.

She opens her eyes for a second and her hazel pupils make direct contact with mine. She seems confused—not because she doesn’t understand what is going on but because she doesn’t care. All that matters to her right now is that she needs to fuck me so that she can have my cum. She needs my cum.

Who am I to not give her what she needs? I suddenly stop thrusting into her as the tension between my legs is slowly released into Angie’s recently virgin cunt.

We both moan in unison but her’s seems to be mind numbing as my cum spreads deep into her womb. I guess it has a similar effect regardless of what hole it enters.

I close my eyes and rest my body as I force all of my weight onto my hands (whose fingers are wrapped around the soft, silky skin that holds in the fat of her tits). Despite this, she sighs in relief that she has finally gotten her fix.

“Okay! How about me! You blew your entire load in there!” Mom says as she points to her daughters own snatch. My softening dick is still within, so I slowly pull myself out.

Mom looks anxious, as if she’s worried that I used up all of my cum on Angie.

“Don’t worry,” I say. I let my actions speak for me as I grab the sharpie I had from earlier and look at Angie’s cunt which is now dripping with a mixture of my cum and her own. I spit on the area above her snatch where I previously wrote different demeaning phrases and rub my saliva into her skin, erasing my previous work of art.

I take the sharpie and uncap it and bring it’s tip to the same spot over her pussy lips which is now a free canvas despite some black marks that I wasn’t able to clean off. I take in the sight of her soft, teenage flesh warping as I run the tip of the black marker over her body.

Angie doesn’t seem to mind. If anything, she doesn’t seem too aware of anything happening around her as she continues to lay on her back in a state of ecstasy.

Soon I finish and look at the new set of words above her pussy: “Mommy’s Cum Bowl.”

“What do you mean?” Mom says as the words begin to process in her mind.

“Here’s your prize!” I say. Mom seems conflicted. She’s been pushed to the point where she’s willing to throw her dignity aside in pursuit of my cum. And even so, just barely. But to ask her to eat out her own daughter—who I’ll remind you is her little princess—might be too far.

“John! No! That’s just too much John! What else do you want? I can suck you off! Just anything else,” she says frantically.

“Mom, stop kidding yourself. There’s cum in there, are you just gonna let it sit there?” I say, motioning her to her daughter’s dripping vagina.

Looking up at me with a furrowed brow, she contemplates her options. On one hand, she could stand her ground and say no. But on the other hand, she could fulfill her addiction in the fastest way possible.

“Fine,” mom says, staring into the abyss that is Angie’s soft, pinkness.

“Go ahead Mom, no one is stopping you,” I say.

Mom slowly eases her head forward in between Angie’s legs but as soon as she catches a whiff of my semen, she instantly zooms in and starts devouring Angie’s pussy. I’ve never seen anyone eat with such a hunger. It was like in a single instant, she forgot about everything holding her back and just went for it. She didn’t care that Angie was her daughter. Nor did she care that she was unconscious. The fact that I was watching didn’t even stop her. She just needed my semen.

Her tongue works deep within Angie in a circular motion in an effort to spoon out any lingering semen that she can find. Her efforts are slowed down by the fact that a lot of the fluids flowing out of Angie are not mine. If anything, most of it seems to belong to Angie—the amount of which grows by the second as Mom’s tongue helicopters around the folds of her own daughter’s crotch.

Angie, still in some sort of deep slumber on the couch, seems to stir and moan. Her hands again reach to her side and start to squeeze the cushion of the couch.

Back at her lower region, ungodly sounds start to echo around the room. Mom, who was really trying to get as much cum into her body as she could, is slurping on Angie’s pussy as if she is quite literally vacuuming out my semen.

Mom, who is still kneeling on the floor, bends more upward and forward onto Angie, revealing more of her ass for me to see.

I am presented with a free view of either of her tight, inviting holes that seem so ready to take—but I’ll save that for another time.

As I am taking in the view in front of me—a nude mother slurping her son’s cum out of her unconscious daughter—I am interrupted by a knock on the door.

I slide my pants back on and walk over, wondering who it could be. I don’t even bother to tell mom to stop since she is out of sight, but she naturally quiets down as I near the entrance of our house.

I slowly twist the doorknob and open the door to which I am met with a surprising sight: Ms. Mendoza—and she looks like a total mess.

Her hair has run wild and it appears that she has been crying. Mascara is running down her face as she looks to be in a state of distress.

“John. Please. I thought I was fine but I need it. I’m begging. Give it to me,” she says desperately. The sweet, kind teacher who took me under her wing when no one else would is now begging for my cum at my doorsteps.

What have I done?

* * *