The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Enslave all Cheerleaders — Chapter 3

Rebecca saw Maria shut her eyes tight as their car swerved into the next lane, speeding through two huge trucks and cutting off an SUV as they sped along the highway. Rebecca knew that her roommate always had a soft nerve when it came to driving, but even she had gripped her seat a little tighter at the risky move. Jade continued to keep the car soaring over the speed limit, bobbing her head to the music.

“Don’t you girls love this song?”

From the backseat Rebecca gave a nervous smile. “It’s great.”

“Damn right it is,” Jade said as she cut across three lanes to make her exit, sliding through the dense traffic confidently. As a mini-van behind them laid on the horn Jade held her middle finger up proudly. “Can you believe these assholes on the road today?”

“Maybe everyone’s pissed that you keep trying to kill them,” Ginger moaned from the passenger seat. The freckled redhead had a faint accent, and Rebecca couldn’t help wondering if she’d picked it up from her family or if Ginger was actually from Ireland. She’d planned to ask during the car ride after Jade graciously offered to give them a lift, only Rebecca had been too occupied with her life flashing before her eyes to ask.

“Hey if they don’t know how to drive that’s their problem.”

“Some people might think you were encouraging the stereotype about Asian drivers,” Ginger said accusingly. To that Jade only scoffed and soared past the other cars.

“Please. The stereotype is that Asian’s are bad drivers, and clearly I’m a fucking amazing driver. Otherwise we would have been dead ten exits ago.”

Rebecca gulped. That kind of confidence could be a dangerous thing, especially in a cheerleader who clearly had no sense of her own mortality. She was about to say something when Jade made another turn and they thankfully began driving on regular roads again. Now that they were off the highway Jade laid off the accelerator and Maria gave a sigh of relief. “So how much farther is it to Ashley’s?” she asked, fixing her glasses.

“Another hour or so, but it’s pretty much all backwoods from here on out.”

“I didn’t realize that it was out in the country,” remarked Rebecca.

Ginger peeked her head back, skin paler than usual and she still seemed to be shaking from Jade’s wild ride. Poor girl seemed nervous to begin with, and since she sat in the front Ginger had it worse than them. “Ashley’s dad is a film producer. He’s the one making all those horror and action movies you see filling up the bargain bin, but he makes a ton of money off of it.”

“And apparently he was able to buy up a couple of acres of land out here real cheap,” Jade chimed in. “So he built himself a mansion. The place is amazing, just wait until you see it.”

“Can’t wait,” Rebecca replied, before settling back into her seat. She patted Maria’s hand beside her. “You doing alright?”

“I’m fine, that was just a lot… faster, then I prefer to go,” Maria answered shakily.

“Hey, at least we get a nice relaxing country ride now.” Rebecca flashed a cheery smile that seemed to lift Maria’s spirits. Then without warning Jade spun the car around a tight turn, the tires squealing as they sped off down a steep hill, and to Rebecca the view out the windshield seemed a little too similar to a roller coaster for her comfort.

“Uh, hey Jade? How about we stop off somewhere so I can use the bathroom?”

“What? We’re almost there, Rebecca. Can’t you just hold it?”

Rebecca shook her head. “Nope, I think Maria has to use the bathroom too.”

“I do?”

Rebecca elbowed her in the side.

“I do! Definitely need to pull over somewhere,” Maria said eagerly.

“I have to use the little girl’s room too,” Ginger added in.

Jade sulked as she kept driving, then shook her head. “Okay, but only because I have to go too. We’ll pull over at the next place.”

Rebecca sighed with relief. “And since you guys were nice enough to drive us how about you let me drive the rest of the way? I’d be happy too.”

“No chance,” Jade snapped. “Nobody drives my car but me. Besides, I wasn’t kidding when I said it’s all back roads from here. If you don’t know where you’re going you’ll most likely end up lost in the woods somewhere. Then you’d be stuck in one of Ashley’s Dad’s horror movies.”

Feeling defeated Rebecca laid her head back on the seat. Oh well, an hour more wasn’t so bad, although that still left Jade plenty of time to get them stuck in a ditch somewhere. But even with the fear of the car ride Rebecca couldn’t deny the excitement she also felt filling up her chest. This was going to be their first party as cheerleaders, and in some huge mansion no less. At least once they were at Ashley’s place they’d be safe.

* * *

Amber slammed the steering wheel of her car, cursing as the GPS told her to make another U-turn. That was the fourth time she’d missed a turn so far, and as far as she could tell she was still no closer to Ashley’s place. When Latrice had told her about the lavish mansion that Ashley’s dad owned Amber had envisioned some big, ancient British looking manor in a gated community. All it would take was a quick drive, perhaps flash a security guard or two to get in, but then she’d be in the door and smothering Ashley in her tits until the stuck up blonde’s mind came dripping out between her legs. That was the plan, anyway.

Only she’d had so much fun with Ashley’s roommate she ended up sleeping in longer than she’d meant to. How was she supposed to know Latrice would be surprisingly skilled at eating her out? Now instead of some private community the GPS had led her straight into the back roads of a rural town, her tiny Honda swerving around the steep hills as she tried in vain to find the right roads. Was it possible that Latrice had managed to resist her and gave her a false address? This certainly didn’t seem to be the right place, but then her tits had never failed her before.

After another quick U-turn Amber finally found the paved road hidden behind a huge thicket of birch trees, the GPS promising she was only twelve minutes away. At this point she merely kept cursing out the fake female voice, wishing that her powerful breasts could work on machines to keep them in line too.

Then all at once the forest opened up and Amber drove into a small field nestled at the foot of an enormous green hill. And at the top of the hill sat an intimidating gray house that seemed to be half made of glass, the windows practically bursting with light from the sun. The place seemed less like a mansion and more like some kind of fortress a James Bond villain would live in. Still, considering the bitch who was inside that did seem fitting for Ashley.

Amber pumped the accelerator and sped up the winding road. She had to make sure and catch Ashley before any of the other cheerleaders got there. Her tits could only entrance one person at a time, and the last thing she wanted was to have Ashley a mindless drooling mess while her friends were off calling the police. In order for her plan to work she needed the element of surprise. Amber gripped the steering wheel and grinned, her mind overflowing with fantasies of what she’d do to the cheerleaders when they were all under her power.

* * *

In the rec room or her Dad’s house Ashley meticulously arranged the drinks and snacks on top of the bar, constantly swapping them from one place to another in an attempt to burn off her nervous energy. She always went into hyper-attentive mode before a party, and this wasn’t going to be like any party she threw before. No, this one was going to blow all of the others away.

Realizing she was only wasting time Ashley forced herself to step away from the bar and went over to the massive glass windows overlooking the valley below. The forest stretched out all the way to the mountains in the distance, and with the sun just starting to set the trees were bathed in rich, golden red light. Taking a deep breath she let the wonderful view of the forest calm her.

She hardly ever got to see her father with his busy career, not that they were ever particularly close, but she did have to admit the house he bought really was impressive. A masterpiece of modern architecture it was built up at the top of the hillside, jutting out over a cliff so that it’s glass windows offered a spectacular view. There were four bedrooms, three bathrooms, an indoor pool, even a home theater where he could screen the movies he helped produce. Plus he kept his own little personal museum of movie props. Ashley swore that her dad was the only fan of the movie’s he made.

Suddenly the doorbell rang and Ashley actually jumped in shock. She patted her chest to calm down and shook her head, frowning. “Can’t let my nerves get the better of me,” Ashley scolded herself, jogging out of the cliff-side rec room and heading towards the front door. With the size of the mansion it took her at least three minutes just to make it, all the while whoever was at the door kept ringing urgently. By the time she made it to the front entrance they were ringing the bell every second, the normally pleasant chime blaring like an alarm.

“Alright, I’m coming!”

Finally the bell went silent and Ashley breathed a sigh of relief. Then she turned to the side, checking herself in the mirror instead of answering the door. She smoothed out her green pleated skirt, happy with the way her uniform looked on her, and fixed her ponytail. Satisfied she finally went to answer the door.

“Probably Heather, she always shows up early,” the head cheerleader muttered to herself. She took a deep breath and put on a bright smile. “Time to get this party started.”

Ashley swung open the door and froze, eyes going wide in shock before she shrieked.

“Oh my god, you got my favorite drink!”

Heather and Emma smiled proudly as they handed over the bottle of booze. “Only the best for you, Ashley.”

“Thank you so much, Heather.” Without warning Ashley swept them both up in a big hug, still clutching the glass bottle of rum in her hand. Heather nervously accepted the hug while Emma froze in place, her heart instantly racing. The two cheerleader’s glanced at each other nervously as their captain hugged them tight. Ashley was most certainly not a hugger, so this was either a really great sign or a really terrible omen for them.

“It’s great to see you too,” Heather said nervously. Always best to play polite with Ashley.

“Come on in, girls. Make yourselves at home.” Ashley pulled away and waved for Heather and Emma to follow her in. For some reason Ashley was wearing her green cheerleader outfit, the skirt bouncing up and down as she practically skipped into the next room.

“What’s with the uniform, Ashley?” Emma asked cautiously.

“Not that it’s bad,” Heather quickly cut in. “You always rock the school colors.”

“Oh totally,” Emma agreed. “Just wondering what the occasion was.”

Ashley shrugged as she stepped back into the rec room and set the expensive bottle of liquor on the bar for later. “I just felt like throwing it on. I’ve only got so much longer to wear it after all,” Ashley said with a wink.

“Whatever keeps you happy,” Emma called back from the doorway, still standing in the large kitchen. She checked to make sure that Ashley was too far away to hear before she leaned over to whisper in Heather’s ear. “Is Ashley high? I’ve never seen her this… well, happy.”

“I know, it’s weird.” Heather narrowed her eyes, watching as their normally conceited captain bounced around the rec room, arranging pillows on the couches or fluffing up a bouquet of flowers on the table. “Still, a happy Ashley isn’t a bad thing.”

“It would be great, as long as we’re sure it’s not a nervous breakdown or nothing,” Emma whispered.

“Well, I say we enjoy it while it lasts. And keep her away from sharp objects, just in case.”

Emma nodded firmly and they both stepped down into the rec room. Ashley turned and grinned at them, her hands going behind her back in a way that made Heather think of someone standing at attention, like a butler.

“Can I get you girl’s anything to drink? I’m sure Jade and Ginger and the others will be along soon.”

“Oh, I can fix myself a drink,” Emma started to say, but Ashley cut her off.

“Nope. I insist.” Ashley bounced over to the bar, eagerly setting up two crystal glasses with ice. “I know these parties are usually about me, but I realized that you girls have stuck with me this whole time, and I never show my appreciation. So tonight is going to be all about you girls. I don’t want you lifting a finger if it’s something I can do for you instead.”

As her teammates gawked in disbelief Ashley sauntered back over and put down a Rum and Coke in front of Emma, and a White Russian in front of Heather. Heather picked up the glass, smiling with delight.

“I didn’t know you knew my favorite drink.”

“Just part of the new, appreciative Ashley you’ll be dealing with this year,” the strawberry blonde said with a warm smile.

Emma sipped her Rum and Coke with approval. “Sounds good to me.”

Heather hesitated from drinking, still staring suspiciously at Ashley. “So Ashley, if you got a new attitude or got your groove back or whatever, what’s on your agenda for the year?”

“I’m glad you asked Heather. I don’t know if you realized it but the team’s gotten pretty small over the years, and I know that’s all my fault. So I decided that on Monday I’m going to personally call back all the cheerleaders I chased off and apologize. I’m also going to call the girls we turned away at the tryout, so we can help train them into proper cheerleaders too.”

Heather furrowed her brow. “That certainly seems charitable.” Which she knew for a fact Ashley wasn’t. She hated the idea of rocking the boat around Ashley but she was starting to get concerned about her mental state, and that meant pulling out the big guns. “Are you even going to call back the freshman girl, Amber?”

Ashley’s smile cracked, and she quickly turned around to head to the bar, hiding her face. “Of course I’m not letting a freshman in,” Ashley snapped, her voice back to it’s normal pissed off tone. “Just because I’m being nice doesn’t mean I’m letting the team go to hell.”

Heather sank back into the couch, nursing her White Russian. Okay, that sounded more like the Ashley she knew. “Then tell me what this upbeat attitude of yours is really about, Ashley.”

Emma shivered, wondering what the hell Heather was up to. If Ashley was on some new medication that made her nice then she’d be content to ride it out as long as possible. Why was Heather trying to mess this up?

“Look, I know I have a reputation for being a bitch, which I’ve largely earned.” Ashley finally spun to face Heather, her eyes sad and lonely. “You two are the closest things I have to friends, and I treat you like crap. So rather than wanting to be remembered as some demon queen of the cheer team I want to be nice so people will remember me fondly. Even if it’s just the new girls on the team.”

Tilting her head, Heather stared her captain down. “So you’re just playing the part of a nice girl so everyone will love you and want to build a statue for you on campus?”

“I mean, I doubt they’d go that far but if they want to worship me I’m not going to say no.”

Heather couldn’t hide her laugh. “Okay, that’s more like the Ashley I know. You had me worried that you’d been replaced with a pod person or something.”

With a huff Ashley crossed her arms. “What? I can’t be nice unless I’ve been replaced by an alien?”

Heather and Emma exchanged a look.

“Pretty much, yeah.”

“I’m cool if you’re really an alien,” Emma giggled, “As long as it keeps the Rum and Coke’s coming.”

Ashley flipped them both off with a laugh. “Just because I’m being nice doesn’t mean you two should try and push it. But you can have another drink, Emma. Let me just go and get some more ice. You girls stay here and enjoy the liquor and the view.”

“Whatever you say, captain” Heather replied breezily, sipping from her drink. She put her feet up on the glass table and settled back into the couch. To think after all these years Ashley finally found a soul. It still seemed too good to be true, but Heather certainly wasn’t going to complain. All she really wanted now was to enjoy her drink and give her heart-felt thanks to whatever yoga instructor or self help book set Ashley straight.

* * *

Ashley hurried through the house, slipping quietly upstairs and running to a steel door. She put her head against the door frame, panting hard. God, it was so hard to keep this up. She’d nearly slipped when Heather had said Amber’s name. As she was about to scold herself more the security door slid open and a gentle hand came to rest on the small of her back, pulling her into the room as a delicious voice cooed in her ear.

“Don’t worry, Ashley, you did great.”

The cheerleader broke into a goofy grin, turning adoringly to her Goddess. She fell to her knees before Amber, taking her hand and kissing it profusely.

“Thank you Goddess, but I almost gave it away.”

“You only have to play the part for a little more,” Amber said as she began to pet Ashley’s ponytail. The kneeling girl instantly nuzzled up into her hand, humming to herself like a happy pet. “I think you’re doing a marvelous job so far, slave.”

Ashley broke into a happy smile, letting her eyes wander around the security room. Her dad might have been a shrewd producer but he was also deathly paranoid when it came to intruders. The entire mansion was rigged with state of the art security cameras, all feeding back to the numerous monitors mounted on the wall. There were even security locks fitted on every door in and out of the house, and the windows were all bulletproof to prevent break-ins. From this room you’d be able to laugh as an army tried to penetrate the security features.

Of course, now that she knew her place beneath Goddess things were different. Ashley had eagerly written down all the security codes for Amber to use, and had managed to teach her enough about the house controls before the other girls were due to arrive. She’d been so vain and blind, thinking that she was the best. Now Ashley accepted that she was nothing but a slave to her Goddess Amber.

Falling to her hands and knees Ashley gazed up in wonder at her Mistress and her enormous breasts. “Please, Amber, can you take Emma and Heather now? I want to watch you break their spirit, like you tamed me.”

“Be patient, slave,” Amber said sternly. “Believe me, I want to see your stuck up friends be as utterly obedient as you, but that’s not the plan. I want revenge on your whole team of bullies, so we’re going to wait until every girl has shown up.”

“And that’s when the fun will begin,” Ashley purred. Suddenly she bent her head down and started kissing at Amber’s shoe. She needed to show her devotion to her Goddess, anything to prove her love. She’d been an utter bitch before and needed to atone for her sins. She was a slave for her Goddess, happily becoming her sex toy and performing any perverted acts she requested. And now she could betray her friends, serve them all up to be enslaved as she’d been.

Amber allowed the cheerleader to keep worshipping her foot. Even though she’d never been into that sort of thing she had to admit it certainly showed how far Ashley was willing to go to degrade herself now. Amber grinned as she saw Ashley flipping up her skirt and stuffing a hand into her panties, fingering herself simply from being in her presence. She’d broken her mind well, considering how short on time she’d been.

“Stop now,” Amber commanded, and relished Ashley’s agonizing groan as she forced her hand to stop. “Remember, no fun until you’ve helped me enslave all the other cheerleaders. And you do have guests to take care of. We don’t want them wondering where you went, do we?”

“Noooo,” Ashley whined.

“Then get back down there and keep them happy. You only have to pretend to not be a lesbian slave for a little while longer.”

Ashley got back up to her knees and nodded, before she suddenly broke into a delighted grin. “It won’t be long now,” she said happily, pointing at the monitor showing footage from outside the house. Amber saw another car heading up the long driveway, figuring that this was Jade and the others. How convenient of them all to carpool together.

“Meet them at the garage, Ashley. Once we have them all cornered we can get to work.” Ashley nodded obediently, and Amber found herself watching the car of unsuspecting girl’s approaching the mansion. “Now this is how you get revenge,” she muttered to herself, slipping a finger into her dripping pussy in anticipation of all the fun that was to come.

Ashley saw her Goddess touching herself and came instantly, the sudden orgasm rushing over her. It was out of her control, though she did her best to bite her lip and hold back the moan. It was the simple fact of knowing that her actions had helped bring her Goddess pleasure. That was the greatest reward a lowly slave like her could ask for. Shakily getting to her feet, Ashley adjusted her skirt and made her way to the door.

“This is going to be a night that none of us will forget,” Ashley promised her Goddess, before running downstairs to meet the others.