The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enslavement of Nevil

Part 1 — First Trance

by Nevileaton

I finished off my English degree and trained to be a teacher. I was just finishing my first year as a newly qualified teacher. It was May, the school chess club had finished for the summer, the season of chess games with Chester YMCA and Cheshire & North Wales had just finished. At school the year 11, 12 and 13 students were about to finish for their exams. It was a bright sunny morning, everything seemed fine in the world and a young man’s thoughts wander to.... well I think you know what I mean. It was Sunday, I was sitting in Church, waiting for the service to begin, when all of a sudden she was there. She sat down in front of me, her long curly dark hair cascading all the way down her back, like a wonderful vibrant waterfall. I don’t think I had ever seen such hair. She could almost sit on it. It was such that I couldn’t see what she was wearing on top, but below it tight black jeans hugged her shapely hips, and below them black shiny high heeled shoes. When we both stood for the hymns she was about as tall as me in those shoes. After the service I could hardly believe it when she turned to me and said,

“Nevil isn’t it? I remember you from primary school, you were in my class.”

My mind raced to try and remember this wonderful girl’s name. I had only done 4 years at primary school, before my mother whisked me off to a select private all-boys school, where I had stayed before going to university.

“Are you staying for a coffee Nevil?”

Over coffee she quizzed me about what had happened to me since I left the primary school. I answered, and then asked her what she did.

“My job is looking good.” she replied.

I looked astonished.

“Look Nevil, you get what you need with your intelligence; I get what I need with my charm and my looks.”

Sticking out her little finger on her right hand, she said,

“I have a bloke in the council wrapped round my pretty little finger who sees to it that I have a council house to live in, I have another in the social security who makes sure I get a giro cheque every couple of weeks to live on, and I am daddy’s sweet little girl any time I need him to baby-sit my child.”

She then lent towards me so our foreheads almost touched, and looked deeply into my eyes with her lovely big dark eyes.

“With your brains and my beauty we could go far you know.”

She drank another sip of coffee and looked at the sun streaming through the windows of the church.

“It is just a lovely day, I’d love to be able to go to the coast with my baby, but I can’t afford a car.”

“I could take you.”

“OK, there is just one thing first. My sister has a boyfriend and he obsessed with football. He is always playing or practicing or watching it on the television. I think she should dump him, he never seems to have any time for her. You are not like that are you Nevil?”

“No I can’t stand football.”

I felt uneasy. I didn’t like football, but I spent enormous playing, practicing or reading about chess. I couldn’t help thinking I would have to decide between chess and the wonderful lady who was before me now.

And so later that day I took Amanda and her lovely little daughter to the seaside. I asked about the daughter’s father, and Amanda told me that she would tell me later. “Don’t worry, it will be soon” she added. We had a lovely time on the beach, making sandcastles, paddling in the sea, having ice creams and rides on donkeys.”

I wished that afternoon could last forever, but all good things have to come to an end. Trying to prolong it, I pointed to a big hotel and suggested to Amanda that I could buy a meal there for us.

“Thanks but I couldn’t possibly go there, it would be far too expensive.”

“I don’t mind paying.”

“You are very kind, but I couldn’t possibly let you do that. We are not dressed for it. But I tell you what, if you are hungry, what about a big Mac then?”

So big Macs it was then.

As we drove home, her daughter fell asleep. We arrived back. Amanda took her inside and put her to bed. She got a drink for me. She then came down to the sofa next to me. She didn’t exactly sit. She kneeled on the sofa, facing me, so she sort of looked down on me.

“So about her father. I will tell you the whole story. I met him for the first time when I was about 14. he was the boyfriend of my best friend, Sharon. Sharon thought that it would be fun for the three of us to meet, and go ice-skating together. I promise you, I did nothing to lead him on. That evening, he rang me, telling me how lovely I was, how beautiful I was, and how he wanted to be with me always. Now I don’t want to sound big-headed, but from a early age people have been telling me how good I look, so although this sort of talk may have turned the head of other girls, I was not that impressed. I told him that he would have to prove his love for me. He asked how he could do that. I told him that time would tell. I also told him that Sharon was my friend, and I didn’t want her hurt, and I wasn’t going to let him two-time her, and if he wanted to be with me there must be no one else. To be fair with him, he did what I wanted. He introduced Sharon to his friends, and got one of them interested in her, and he slowly detached himself from her, and started going out with me. One thing led to another, and before I knew it I was expecting his child. He promised that he would work all hours to earn enough money to buy us a home.”

She had been talking confidently and assertively, but now I started to see a different side to her. She became hesitant, tears started to appear in her eyes.

“It was when he was cycling back after working a double shift. He had worked 16 hours. I lorry didn’t see him, he didn’t have a chance. His life was ended in a flash, and it is all my fault, if only I hadn’t let him work so hard.”

She clung to me for comfort, and before long we were kissing. Believe it or not it was the first time I had properly kissed a girl. It was wonderful. Lovely, wet salty tear-filled kisses. Then suddenly she tapped me on my back.

“This isn’t right. I think you should go home. You have been very kind. I think we should both think about things. I will be in touch.”

I agreed, and stealing one last kiss I left, I was in a daze. I was happy again.

It was still not that late, so I decided to wander into the chess club. Over a game a person asked me what I had done that day. Gradually one question led to another and bit by bit everything that had happened on that day came out. I was happy to share my happiness with others. I went to bed a happy man that evening—what a perfect day I had had!

As I fell asleep I couldn’t stop thinking of how lovely Amanda and her daughter were. Although I had only really met her today, I was already making plans about being a substitute father, and looking after the pair of them. I felt so sorry for Amanda, having lost the love of her life. Driving to and from work the next day, and during quiet moments at work, I found myself day dreaming about them. I got home and had my evening meal. I was delighted to receive a phone call from Amanda, and she invited me over.

The reception I had was not what I expected or wanted. She was furious with me.

“You leave me and then go straight to your chess club to boast about how you had a new girl friends. I am not impressed Nevil. I feel that I just can’t trust you.”

“I’m sorry Amanda, really I am, it will not happen again.”

“Damn right it won’t because you won’t get a chance again.”

“Come on, please forgive me, look how can I make it up to you, I’d do anything.”

“Anything?” She paused. An idea flashed across her mind. She was about to say something, then stopped herself.

“No, I’d like you to go now please.”

“What was it, what were you about to say.”

“You’d think me silly.”

“No I won’t, please tell me, I promise, I will not laugh or anything.” I looked at her imploringly.

“Please” I repeated.

“Oh it’s I’ve always had this idea about how nice it would be to have a guy hypnotized. How great it would be to have him completely under my control.”

“OK Amanda. Hypnotize me. I’d love to be hypnotized by you. Anything. Just don’t send me away.

“OK then, sit down here.”

She motion for me to sit on her sofa. She knelt on the sofa next to me, so I was looking up at her.

“Look into my eyes Nevil, my lovely big brown eyes….”

I want you to sit back for me...

Take a few deep breaths...

I’m going to ask you to focus on certain parts of your body...

Starting with your toes and feet...

I want you to focus on those muscles for me...

Imagining each of those muscles in your mind...

And as you do...

I want you to flex them for me...

Not too tight...

But flexing...

Holding...

Holding...

And now relaxing...

Slowly letting them relax... falling limp...

Moving up...

Into your ankles and calves...

Concentrating on these muscles for me...

Imagining each one in your mind...

And now... flex them for me...

Holding...

Holding...

And now relax...

Letting these muscles fall limp...

Heavy...

Loose...

Still moving up...

Into your thighs...

Feeling these muscles tighten up...

Flexing...

Tight...

Imagining how each muscle feels...

Focusing on each one...

Holding...

Holding...

And now...

One by one...

Let each muscle relax...

Falling limp...

Loose...

Heavy...

Relaxed...

So good to relax...

Moving up... into your stomach...

These muscles tightening up...

Flexing...

And holding...

As you breathe in...

And out...

In...

And out...

Holding those muscles as you breathe...

Holding...

Holding...

And now... let out a deep relaxing breath as you release those muscles...

Relaxing...

Limp... loose...

Your legs...

Your stomach now...

Feeling limp...

Loose...

Heavy..

I want you to focus on that feeling for me...

Focusing on that limp... heavy feeling...

Flowing over your legs... your stomach...

Through each muscle...

Concentrating on it...

Imagining it flowing through your muscles...

And as you focus...

I want you to feel it moving...

The limp... heavy feeling...

Moving up your body...

Up your stomach...

Spreading across your chest...

And soaking deep into your shoulders...

Relaxing...

Feeling so good...

Giving in...

The limp... heavy feeling...

Dripping down your arms now...

Down...

Down...

Past your elbows...

To your hands...

All the way to your fingertips...

The limp... heavy feeling...

Moving up still...

Into your neck... your face...

Traveling down your spine now...

Up... and down your spine...

Washing over your body...

Flowing through each and every nerve...

Feeling so good to relax...

To give in...

Give up...

The limp... heavy feeling...

Moving up your spine...

Crawling up the back of your neck...

And now... seeping into your brain...

The limp... heavy feeling...

Filling your mind...

Relaxing...

Deeper...

Falling into trance...

Your eyes are so heavy now Nevil…. Unable to keep your eyes open… close your eyes Nevil…

As the limp... heavy feeling fills your mind...

More and more...

Down...

Deeper...

Falling... harder... deeper...

The limp... heavy feeling...

Taking over...

Falling...

I’m going to count now...

From 10 to 0...

Each number taking you deeper...

And when I reach 0...

You will fall deep into trance...

So deep...

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5...

4...

3...

2...

1...

0...

Slipping deeper with each breath...

Slipping down...

Falling hard...

Deeper...

And Deeper...

Feeling your mind melt away into nothingness...

Falling into the void...

Mindless...

Blank...

Empty...

Falling deeper with each breath...with each word I say

Obeying them...

Down...

Deep...

Dropping deeper now...

Down...

Mindless...

And from now on...

Whenever I, and only I say the words...

“Sleepy Time”

You will fall back into trance...

Easily...

Instantly...

Your mind shutting down...

Opening up to me...

Mindless...

Blank...

Hypnotized...

In a moment...

I’m going to wake you up... by counting to 10...

Slowly waking...

1...

2...

3...

4...

5...

6...

7...

8...

9...

10...

My eyes slowly opened, I found myself looking into her lovely eyes again. She smiled down at me. She was happy. I was happy that she was happy. I felt wonderful. So relaxed, so happy.