The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enslavement of Nevil

Part 2 — The Saga continues

She looked at me with her big brown eyes again. “I’m going to have so much fun with you.” Somehow I didn’t mind the thought of her “having fun with me”. In fact I loved the idea. I couldn’t wait.

“That is just the first step Nevil. By the time I’ve finished with you will be completely under my thumb. I will control every aspect of your life.”

Again the prospect seemed exciting. Just then her daughter let out a cry. She turned, then turning back at me. “Sleepy time.” She commanded in a forceful voice. I went out like a light. I don’t know how long I was out for before she returned and woke me. She sent me home with instructions to return the next night. “By the way, this hypnosis thing is just our little secret. If you tell anyone about it, it will all be over again. You understand Nevil?”

“Yes I understand Amanda.”

I duly returned again the next night. She welcomed me in again. I was glad that her child was fast asleep. She soon was weaving her spell around me again. She asked me to sit on her sofa.

“I have got something to show you” She said. She moved and bent over a table, thrusting her lovely buttocks in my directly, wonderfully displayed in tight blue jeans. She picked up this pendant from the table and then returned to the sofa next to me, again kneeling on the sofa so that she was slightly higher than me. It was a heart shaped pendant. She held it up and swung it a little.

“I have chosen this, because you have started to fall in love with me. This is the symbol of your love for me. The more you watch it the more you will fall in love with me. Just watch it swing back and forth for a few minutes Nevil.”

She started to swing it more. She held it up, forcing me to look up to it.

“That’s right Nevil, watch it swing back and forth, back and forth. This is my rhythm Nevil. You will soon be moving to my rhythm. Watch it and relax Nevil. You are now ready to let go. You are ready to let your mind wash away. My words are penetrating your brain. No need to think now, just relax and watch the pendant. Letting go...”

My eyes were getting tired looking up at the swinging pendant. She started swinging it lower. As my eyes looked down on it they naturally seem to close. She carried on drawing me in.

”Releasing your mind...

Satisfying your craving...

Feeling your whole body slump...

Letting my words grab hold of you...

Entering your mind...

Melding with your own thoughts...

My words... so powerful...

Filling your mind...

Sleepy Time...”

With this my eyes closed completely, I was completely relaxed, completely absorbed with her words.

”Dropping all the way back down...

Deeper...

All the way under...

Sleepy Time...

Deeply hypnotized now...

Mindlessly repeating...

Mindless...

Blank...

Empty...

Limp...

Heavy...

Numb...

Feeling so good to obey...

No thoughts of your own...

Only my words...

Mindless...

Blank...

Empty...

Under my power...

So good... to obey...

Obey...

You must obey me and me alone…..

Deeper and deeper...

Addicted...

Craving my words...

Needing them...

Coming back...

Over and over...

Not even aware you do it...

over and over in your head...

Several times a day...

You need to read them...

Need to surrender...

Give in...

Become my doll...

Become my zombie...

Become my slave...

Mindless...

Blank...

Empty...

The rest of the world simply fades away...

Time stands still...

There are only my words...

Only my power...

I am everything...

My power...

My words...

Mindless...

Blank...

Empty...

Surrender...

No thoughts...

No emotions...

Addicted...

Completely addicted to me...

It’s a physical addiction...

When you’re away from me... you feel it gnawing at your stomach...

You are completely in love with me. You love me more than anyone else has ever loved another. You would do anything for me, I mean everything to you.

In a moment...

I will wake you up...

Feeling so good...

Obedient...

Slowly waking as I count to 10.”

She counted to 10 and I woke again. She smiled at me.

“I’m going to train you Nevil. I’m going to mould you. I’m going to completely enslave you. How do you feel about that?”

“I love you Amanda.”

She smiled at me.

“Yes I know you do. And you must learn to love me more. You must show your love to me. Have you ever made love to anyone Nevil? No. I thought as much. When the enslavement process is complete, I am going to let you make love to me Nevil. What do you think about that?”

She glanced down at the bulge in my trousers.

“Oh you don’t have to answer Nevil.”

“Would you like me to kiss you Nevil?”

“Oh yes please, I would like that a lot Amanda.”

“Then you had better ask me nicely.”

“Please Amanda, will you kiss me.”

“You will have to do better than that.”

“Please, dear, sweet Amanda, I love you so much, please will you kiss me.”

“On your knees, beg boy.”

I immediately went on my knees; put my hands together, pleading with her. She leaned over to me and kissed me. At first our lips just touched and we went deeper and deeper. It was the best kiss I had ever had. Eventually we parted. She looked down again at my crotch. She playfully touched it.

“I think you had better go home now, we don’t want any accidents do we?” She winked at me.

Why does it always happen just after my evening meal? It was the next day, and I had just finished my dinner, and I was summoned in front of my parents.

“I gather you have been seeing that Amanda Jones. Do you really think that is a suitable choice for the heir of the Eaton Empire?” My father boomed.

“Really dear I think you could have found someone a bit more suitable” added my mother in agreement.

“If you think I am going to let my only son waste his time on a half-caste single mother, you have another think coming. I forbid you to see that woman again. Do I make myself clear?”

“But dad I love her.”

“Nonsense boy, you are just infatuated. You hardly know the women.”

After a short argument he sent me to my room.

You may find this conversation hard to understand dear reader, but this was back in the bad old days of the 1960s when parents spoke to their children like that. It was also an age of racial prejudice and snobbery. My parents thought that they were better than everyone else, just because he happened to be a leading surgeon and she was our local councillor.

Now today I could have phoned Amanda on a mobile, but this was long before the days of mobile phones. I cried my eyes out. Then eventually I formulated a plan of action. I knew that my mother would be going out to a council meeting that night. I waited for her to go before phoning her, on what we would now call a land-line. I explained what happened.

“OK don’t worry my pet. Stop crying. Just trust in me, everything will be ok. All I need to do is to work on your parents a bit. I could do with getting them on their own. What are they doing right now?”

“Mum’s at a council meeting, dad will be relaxing listening to Strauss.”

“Perfect! Now I will have to dress up to gain your father’s approval. What does your mum like to wear for him?”

I thought she was crazy and had no chance, but I told her anyway.

“Look when you were round last night, you left your cap. I will bring it round. I will ring the bell. Don’t answer it. Let your dad come to the door, and I’ll take it from there.”

I watched her coming up the garden path. She looked so different! Gone were the lovely tight black jeans that hugged her hips so tightly and made her look so sexy. Instead she wore this long flowing dress with flowers on it. The high heels or trainers had been replaced by sandals. The bright colours of her make up had been replaced by more subtle shades. She did look very much like a younger version of my mum!

Dad answered the door. I saw her looking directly into his eyes, just like she had done with me. She introduced herself and explained how she was returning the cap.

“So you must be the great surgeon, the famous Dr Eaton” she said flatteringly. “And if I’m not mistaken, that must be Strauss. He is my favourite composer. This is the Kaiser-Walzer, isn’t it? Not quite as well known as The Blue Danube, but I think it is just as good, don’t you?”

My father looked impressed.

“Look you had better come in. There is something I want to say to you young lady.” He said, trying to focus his mind on the thoughts he had previously about her. He led her into the front room. But she was the first to take control of the conversation again.

“Yes I can well imagine how a world-famous surgeon would like to relax in the evenings. It must be very stressful operating on all those patients, knowing that just one slip from you they could die. It must be very tiring for you. So nice for you to forget about it all and just let the music wash all over you.”

He turned to speak. She put her finger over her lips.

“Shhh that can wait. Let me massage you. Sit down here, in your favorite chair, listen to the music, and let me massage away all the stresses and strains of the day.”

To my amazement he sat down and let her start massaging his shoulders.

“That’s right, just relax, listen to the music and feel my hands on your shoulders, massaging them, relaxing them. Feel my soft hand on you. No need to think about anything. Just listen to my voice and relax. That is right. You are doing so well. Relax a little bit more for Amanda.

Sit back for me...

Taking a few deep breaths...

Preparing yourself to slip back...

Relaxing...

Back...

Deeper...

Deeper... and deeper with each breath...

Dropping down...

All the way back...

Dropping down..

So much deeper...

Letting your mind fade away...

The limp... heavy feeling...

Taking over...

My words...

Filling your mind...

Filling you up...

The world around you fades...

Only my words...

Finding yourself repeating mindlessly...

Deeper...

Mind fading...

My words are all that matters...

My powerful words...

Filling your mind...

Let my words fill you up...

My words...

Becoming your thoughts...

Melding together...

My words and your thoughts...

Becoming the same...

Mindlessly repeating...

Deeper...

Mindless...

Blank...

Empty...

Limp...

Heavy...

Numb...

Wanting to let go...

Let your mind go...

Losing control...

Give me control...

Give me your mind...

Let me control it...

My words... your thoughts...

Mindless...

Blank...

Empty...

Sinking deeper... and deeper...

Finding that the more you listen,

The more you become addicted to my words...

Needing my words...

More and More...

Dropping...

Mindless...

Needing it...

You need my words......

Deeper and deeper...

Needing it more and more...

In a moment...

I’m going to wake you up, you will feel so refreshed, so happy. All negative thoughts of me will be washed away. You will be so happy that your son is seeing me. You will want me as a daughter-in-law. As that daughter you never had. You will want me in your family, in your home. You will want to see more and more of me. Do you understand Dr Eaton?

He nodded agreement.

Amanda and I looked at each other and smiled. “One down, one to go.” I thought to myself.