The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Enslavement of Nevil

Part 3 — The enslavement is complete

Amanda didn’t stop there. She kept on weaving her spell around my father. She moved over to the front of him. She knelt below him.

“Open your eyes for just a few minutes. Look deeply into my eyes. That’s right. You are doing so well. Just relax a little bit more. Now close your eyes, but keep thinking of my lovely big brown eyes looking into yours. Just think of my eyes. That’s right; just relax a little bit more.”

She then went behind him again, and started to massage his shoulders again.

“Just keep thinking of my lovely big brown eyes looking into yours, and listen to my voice. Listen very carefully. You are no longer worried about me being a single mother. The father of my child died in a road traffic accident. It is like I am a widow. To look after a widow is very noble. There is nothing wrong with that.

You are no longer worried about the color of my skin. All over the world it is becoming accepted that all people must be treated the same. All across America this is being accepted. Martin Luther King is being praised by everyone. We are all the same under our skin. In fact you love my dark skin.

Now just relax a little bit more. Go a bit deeper. Now you are going to fall into a natural sleep, dreaming of me all the time. All the words I have spoken will sink deep inside your subconscious. But your conscious mind will forget them. You will have no conscious memory of all these things I have been saying to you. You will just remember coming in here and falling asleep to the music. When you next meet your wife, you will tell her how you have had a change of heart, and how you approve of me after all. You will persuade her to accept me. But for now, just sleep, sleep….”

She left him to sleep in the chair. She came to me, I whispered to her.

“Are you going to hypnotise my mother as well.”

“I hope that will not be necessary. To be quite honest, I am not sure how my feminine charms would work on another female. I hope tonight’s work will have done the trick. Let me know what happens. Anyway, it is getting late; I have better be getting back and relieving my dad of baby-sitting duties.”

She gave me a lovely big kiss and then was gone.

The next day at breakfast was interesting to say the least.

“You know darling, I met this Amanda girl last night. You know I was very impressed. She is surprisingly cultured you know. Anyone who likes the music of Strauss can’t be all bad.”

“That’s a bit of a change of tune. What was it you called her before? A damn nigger if I am not mistaken.”

“Well yes, but we shouldn’t really judge people by the color of their skin. Look what is happening all over America, with Martin Luther King. You know, I wouldn’t be surprised if one day America had a black President.”

“A black President?” She looked at him and then at me.

“Don’t be so ridiculous, not in any of our life times anyway.”

Not surprisingly I was allowed to go round to Amanda’s again that night. She was playing with her daughter in the front room.

“Oh gosh, I haven’t even cleared up the supper things yet.”

“Amanda would you like me to do it for you.”

“Yes please Nevil.”

So I washed up, dried, and put items away, while she saw to her daughter. She put her to bed. She then bid me to sit on the sofa. She then sat on my knee, with her legs across the sofa, so her face was really close to mine. I could feel the weight of her on me, and somehow it felt good, sort of natural, to be under her.

“So there is no problem with your parents now?”

I had to look up, to look into her eyes to reply.

“No, everything’s fine now thanks.”

“Good. Now where were we?”

She stroked my hair.

“I think you are sleepy. I think it is a sleepy time.”

My eyes fell shut.

“That is a good boy. Relax. Go all the way down for me again. Sleep. Go down into a deep sleep. You are completely focused on me. You are just listening to my words. My lovely words are guiding you down. My lovely words are sinking deep into your mind. Relax. Listen. Obey. Now Nevil, you need to keep completely focused on me. You think I am beautiful. I am the most beautiful person you have ever seen. Whenever you can, you will just stare at me, admiring me. When I face you, you will try to look into my eyes. When my back is to you, you will admire my hair, my ass, and the curves of my back. You adore me. You love me. You are deeply in love with me. I am so beautiful. You will not look at another woman. No other woman is remotely like me. I am the only one that matters. No other woman is even pretty. I am perfection.

When we are out, you will not talk to anyone else. For instance if we go for a meal, and the waiter asks you where we want to sit, you will refer them to me. I will make all the decisions for us. There is no need for you to think. I will do all the thinking for us. Save your mind for your studies.”

She was interrupted by a ring of her door bell.

“Excuse me.”

She got up.

“Gosh who can that be? Don’t worry; I will get rid of them as soon as I can.”

She opened the door. Her sister was there. She was distressed, she had obviously been crying. Amanda led her into the room, and sat her in the chair opposite the sofa. She bent over the cabinet and poured her sister a brandy. I was able to admire her lovely backside as she bent over. She then stood between the sister and me, while she got the sister to explain what was upsetting her. I didn’t listen to a word of it. I found Amanda’s ass in my face. I found myself just staring at it. It was so nice, so perfect. It was round, hugged by these tight black jeans. I found myself staring at the W on each of the pockets on the back of the jeans, and the little shiny studs on the corners of the pockets, and how the light reflected off these studs. I noticed how sometimes Amanda would put her hands in her back pockets, and sometimes hold her hands behind her back. She would sometimes bend over and thrust her lovely round buttocks in my face. I noticed how sometimes she would shift her weight, and how her buttocks would move as she did so. While the two women talked and talked, all I could concentrate on was Amanda, this wonderful creature in front of me. And what was the problem? Was it a boy friend problem or a car accident? I was none the wiser.

Eventually her sister seemed calmed down and she was shown out.

“I’m sorry about that Nevil, but she really needed my help. And you have been sitting her all patiently, while I have been ignoring you. You are such a good boy.”

She came over and gave me a quick kiss.

“I don’t think it will be long before the enslavement programme is complete.”

“I feel like I am already enslaved by you. I am hypnotised by you. I do as you tell me to do. I feel I am your slave.”

Her demeanour changed immediately.

“I will decide when the process is complete and not you. Yes you are very good at picking up hints and suggestions, and you are very obedient. But when the process is complete you will do exactly what I want and I will not have to tell you. You will understand the needs and desires of me and my daughter and will try to meet them without needing me to tell you. I want to mould you into the man I want you to be. Yes you are doing very well, but there is still a long way to go Nevil.”

“Sorry Amanda.”

“And that is not the way to ask for forgiveness either.”

I got down on my knees and begged for forgiveness. She accepted it, bid me to my feet.

“It’s getting late. It is time you went. Come back the same time tomorrow, and we will continue.”

She kissed me, and sent me home again.

“And remember the hypnosis is just our little secret between just you and me.” She whispered in my ear on the way out.

It was soon that another new the secret though.

I began to see more and more of Helen, Amanda’s sister at her house. It turned out that she had broken up with her boyfriend. She commented on my behaviour.

“Well I’ve got him hypnotised.”

“Now come on, you’re pulling my leg.”

“Ok I’ll show you.”

She came over to where I was sitting and snapped her fingers in my face.

“Sleep time.”

I went out like a light. With the repeated hypnosis, I was going out more and more easily every time she hypnotised me.

“When you awake Nevil you will be a little affectionate puppy dog. Do you understand Nevil?”

I grunted agreement.

She woke me up. Soon I was running around her front room on all fours. She threw a stick for me to fetch. I barked like a dog. When I started to try and make love to the side of the chair she woke me up, and then put me back to sleep. Helen was convinced.

Amanda and her child were invited over to meet my parents. Dad was a bit unhappy the way Amanda bossed me about, so she had a second session with him, made him change his view again. Then as she predicted, she needed to boss me around less and less. I just learned how to read her, and what she wanted. It was like she almost had telepathic control of me.

As summer turned to spring I was seeing more and more of Amanda. The schools broke up and I was able to spend daytime with her as well as evenings. Helen was around quite a lot, but we also managed some special “sleep time” together, when she worked on me. Se gradually changed me. Without any prompting from her, I seemed to lose all interest in chess. My taste in books, music, films, and TV programs all changed, all fell in line with Amanda’s. Next to change were the clothes. I had never been allowed to wear jeans and sneakers, but she wanted me in them, to be like her. First she had a third session with father, to get his approval, and then we went to town to buy them. We passed a jewellery store. I stopped and looked in the window.

“Oh Amanda, wouldn’t you like me to buy you something here,—look at the nice pendants you could use on me, or maybe a nice diamond engagement ring.”

She grabbed my arm and kissed me on my cheek.

“Oh you are a big sweetie pie, but you are doing it again. You are thinking for yourself. Leave the thinking to me. I don’t want you wasting a few hundred on stuff like that. I want all your money. I want control of all your financial resources.”

She wasn’t kidding. Soon we had a joint account, and she had her own cheque book and credit card so that she could buy whatever she wanted. I don’t think she ever wasted any of my money. I agreed not to spend any money without her knowledge.

And so it went on. I did loads of jobs for her that summer, gardening, cleaning, ironing, cooking, and looking after the little one. She changed my diet. She got me off cigarettes and alcohol. Then one night I went round again. She greeted me warmly.

“You have been such a good boy recently. The enslavement is nearly complete. We will make love to seal your final and complete submission to me. There is just one last thing you need to do for me first.”

She glanced in the direction of Helen, who was sitting on the sofa in the room. I knew exactly what was required.

“We have always shared everything, right from when we were very little.”

“Yes Amanda I understand.”

I went over and sat by Helen. Helen smiled at me.

“Ok I’ll leave you two to it.” Amanda said, departing.

Helen stroked my hair.

“You are a lovely big boy. I wish you were mine and not Amanda’s. Still never mind. I think there is a thing or two I can teach you.”

She kissed me deeply. It was similar to how Amanda kissed me. I responded. Although I wanted to be with Amanda I knew what I had to do. I kissed her back, and fondled her.

“Come on then big boy.” She got up and led me by the hand to the bedroom. Soon we were kissing on the bed. It felt so good. I kept on imaging that I was with Amanda. Helen knew what she was doing. She guided me. Soon I was on top of her, giving her all I had. I knew I had to satisfy her, please her. I kept giving it to her, more and more. It was the most wonderful experience in my life. Eventually after a while she came, I relented, and collapsed by her side.

“You are such a good boy.”

She kissed me again, on my cheek and left.

Next Amanda came in.

“On your back boy!” You ordered.

I obeyed her. She took hold of my manhood, and bought it back to life. I looked up, and she pushed me in the centre of my chest back onto the bed. On all fours, she looked down at me.

“This is how it is going to be. Me on top of you. Showing my dominance over you, my superiority over you.”

She was wearing her heart shaped pendant again.

“Right as we make love, I want you to concentrate on this pendant, as it swings to and forth. Think of how I hypnotised you with it. Let it hypnotise you again.”

I lay down, as she squeezed my organ inside her. I watched the look on her face, and then down to the lovely pendant. I wanted so much to please her. This was the moment I had been waiting for. Again and again, I was giving it to her, everything I had. I was just concentrating on the pendant. Everything felt so wonderful, so natural. It was even better than the experience with Helen. At length we both came, and lay down together, exhausted. She whispered in my ear.

“It is complete. You are now completely enslaved. You are my little sex slave. You exist to please me and my loved ones. You have completed the program.

The End