The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eva Undone-Chapter 3

Lucien guided Eva into a tall backed red velvet chair in their bedchamber. He turned to Eva and took his hand in hers, “My darling, before we can be alone, there is one more thing to consider. You will need a guard to protect you. So, I will entrust your safety to my most loyal and trusted guard Lucy.”

Lucy looked at Lucien startled then immediately regained her composure.

“This is the most important duty I have given you dear one.” Lucien said affectionately, “You will be protecting my most sacred treasure, and your loyalty must be absolute.”

“Master,” pleaded Lucy allowing her composure to slip, “have I given you reason to doubt me?”

“Of course not, but my brothers will be returning within the month from the little trip. Eva must be guarded then most carefully.” Lucien instructed.

“Yes, master.” Lucy replied immediately.

“Good girl,” purred Lucien, “I know I can depend on you.” Lucien smelled Eva’s essence as it filled the chamber ripe with power, pheromones, and most importantly fertility.

Eva stood. Lucy faced her. Eva extended her hand. Lucy kissed it and knelt at her feet.

“I pledge myself to you. I am your servant.”

“She is your mistress.” answered Lucien. Eva stood unfastened her robe and allowed it to fall away revealing her ripe breasts and full hips. She eased herself down into the velvet seat and spread her legs, “Lucy, “ she commanded, “Give me pleasure.” Lucy eyes already glazed with lust from Eva’s potent pheromones began to lick and suck Eva’s pussy stroking it with her young pink tongue. Lucien removed his clothing and laid on the large mahogany bed stroking his cock enjoying the sight of the once submissive and awkward Eva become demanding in her lust shoving Lucy’s head into her pussy.

“ Yes, oh yess Lucy, You please me, oh slip that tongue inside. . Lucy felt herself becoming increasingly excited as her adolescence slipped away and she bonded to her mistress. Lucy’s once cold eyes looked up at Eva adoringly. Eva screamed in orgasm nearly feverish from her recent feeding and Lucy’s talented tongue.

Eva slumped over recovering from her overwhelming orgasm. “Lucy. ..”

“Mistress.” Lucy flowed to her feet and bowed deeply to her queen.”I give my life to you.” A fierce love and loyalty flowed through Lucy.

Eva smiled, “I am honored. Leave me now Lucy.” Lucy retreated silently from the room. Lucien whispered sleep, Beautiful One. Eva slipped off to sleep her body warm with pleasure.

Lucien lifted Eva out of velvet chair and laid her on the bed. He stroked her belly and breathed in deeply. He could smell her fertility, now was his moment. Eva began to roll her head from side to side feverish and whimpering with desire. She was neither awake nor asleep. Eva was drifting in a world governed by lust and flesh.

Lucien postioned himself in front of Eva. He closed his eyes and began chanting the ancient incantations of fertility as he stroked his massive cock. Eva’s body rocked with heat as her hips bucked up and down. Lucien rolled his hips forward and allowed his head to fall back as he savored the feeling of his cock sliding into Eva. She was still so tight and warm. He slowly withdrew and thrust into Eva again and again slowly increasing the pressure on Eva’s womb.

The feeling was exquisite. Lucien longed to give himself over to the ancient spell of the incubus and tear and thrust. The animal in him wanted nothing more than to tear her flesh and draw her blood feel the exquisite warmth rolling down his throat.\ Lucien felt his orgasm building, and when he finally spilled his seed into the beautiful Eva, only centuries of practiced control allowed him to withdraw to avoid any damage to her still delicate body. Lucien slid his cold fingers down Eva’s now flat stomach. He smiled at the tiny life he hoped he would feel inside.

Valentin threw Lucien’s door open abruptly. He entered followed by guards. He stepped to Lucien’s bedcamber defiantly followed by Gregor. He chanted and ancient phrase in a long “extinct” language. Valentin looked at Lucien and smiled condescendingly.

“Did you thing brother that we would allow you to begin the rite of ascension without exercising our rights? You would deny your brothers? All of us have the right of succession. You have begun the rite. All four of us are present. You know the rules Lucien.”

Lucien growled possessively. Valentin snapped out a feral snarl of his own. Gregor placed his hands on Lucien’s shoulders. “Brother. . . “ he warned. Lucien’s control slowly returned. He turned and drank in the beauty of his beautiful Eva. “As you wish . . . brother . . . do not mistreat her . . . I warn you.” Lucien flowed to his feet and Gregor guided him out the door.

Eva awoke disoriented and hungry. It had been several hours since her last feeding and she could already feel the deep pangs of hunger. Eva could barely stand. She was no longer in Lucien’s bed chamber. The red velvet was gone and she was surrounded by a sea of black satin. Eva stood up and turned to leave the chamber. She must find Lucien, she must go . . .

“Good afternoon Eva Stuart.” Valentin offered from his seat on an ornate silver clawfoot chair with overstuffed black satin cushion.

“Where is my lord Lucien?” asked Eva awkwardly attempting to stand. Valentin was immediately at her side.

“Eva, your mind has begun to clear. Do you not remember your offering to Lucien, your seduction of Ewan . . .”

Eva shook her head. Her eyes focused and then widen in shock and begin to well with tears.

“What have I done?” Eva whispered and began to cry. Valentin regarded the suddenly fractured girl before him. He was uncharacteristically gentle as he knelt before her.

“It solves nothing to mourn your past. It was not my intention to be cruel young one. No more tears Eva they do not suit you.” Valentin swept his hand across Eva’s hand. She immediately felt peace and calm. “That is much better young one.”

“How did you do that, I . . “

“Peace Eva. I feel the curiosity and confusion within you. Eva your unexpected offer to save my poor brother had consequences for you and for the Dalca. Our rite of ascension has begun. Perhaps more simply put, it is time to choose our king. You and your . . .” he swept his hand across her lower stomach “ . . . fertility will create an heir for one of the four Dalca brothers . Four? Oh yes young one Ewan is one of the brothers. He is however newly “reborn” and needs. . . well . . time to adjust. Oh yes, I can still feel your purity yes . . . oh not to panic young one. It does not follow that our time together must be unpleasant. Fear not, rest Eva, you are still nearly human, feel peace .. . rest our time will come . . .soothed Eva soon fell into a peaceful sleep.

Eva awoke alone in the black satin draped bed. She rose wrapped herself in the black satin robe on the end of the bed, and made her way to take care of her still human needs. She returned to the chamber and was stunned to find Lucy standing before her.

Lucy knelt in a deep curtsy, “My lady. What do you require?”

Eva starred at her blankly and the flashes of Lucy kneeling before her stroking her most intimate . . She shook her head and began to blush, “ I . . .she stammered , , I am hungry?” she stated.

Lucy snapped her fingers with authority and a guard entered the chamber, “Mistress Eva requires sustenance, Do you wish blood or human food?”

Eva wrinkled her nose at the thought of blood, and then at once felt the rush and taste of blood as she had drained Bianca. Um, human food please.” She said looking shyly at Lucy.

“Of course Mistress.” Lucy said nodding to Felix as she left the room. A feast arrived and Eva consumed it ravenously. Restless she then walked to the balcony and looked out to the gardens below. Flashes of memories started, her parents, older siblings, roommates, school. They all seemed so far away. The more she tried to hold on to the memories of her life, the more they seemed dim and far away. Eva was immediately distracted when she felt a presence behind her. Valentin had reappeared in the silver claw foot chair.

“Good Evening, precious Eva the time for our pleasure has come. What’s this precious? “ Valentin’s eyes began to dance with anticipation.”Do I feel defiance within you? “

“What if I don’t want your “seed”? “ Eva demanded, “ What if I just want to end this.”

“With your destruction young one? Destroy such exquisite purity when corruption is so much more fun?” Valentin dismissed Eva’s show of courage with a wave of his hand. “I have brought you a gift.” I do hope you will like it. The chamber door opened and two of the Dalca guard arrived and dumped a wide eyed woman in the center of the room.

It was Angel the guide from the travel group that had been leading the explorations of Romania. She was tall blonde with piercing blue eyes, and although she was dressed conservatively, the starched white blouse and wool skirt did not disguise her curves. Valentin flowed from the chair and circled Angel regarding Eva smugly. “Are you not pleased Eva, she is a friend of yours is she not?”

“Where am I? Please don’t hurt me.” begged Angel quietly as Valentin removed her blind fold.

“Angel, I, I am so sorry.” replied Eva sobs of her own escaping from her chest.

“Eva, what is going on here? Help me. Help me please . . . . .Eva! “ screamed Angel and began to struggle against her bonds. Valentin touch instantly silenced Angel. She sagged back on her knees.

“Now about my gift Eva, Fear not she feels nothing now but happiness and peace.”

Eva was stunned to see her previously panicked friend smiling as her eyes glazed over.

“What have you done to her!” demanded Eva.

“Shhh. Eva, she has not been harmed.” Soothed Valentin in a condescendingly smooth tone. “My gift to you is this “Angel”. This “Angel’s” fate is in your hands. You see Eva, Lucien took his pleasure with you over blood. I find submission and corruption far more arousing. Let us begin. Valentin stood squarely in front of Eva and stared into her eyes. She felt her body easy slowly down onto the satin throne. She briefly attempted resistance but found she was unable to move.

Valentin smiled as Eva heard his voice in her mind. “Fear not fragile Eva. Your mind is still yours. Of course I could turn you to a mindless synchophant, but I want something infinitely more delicious. You will find however that I am able to influence your actions. Eva started to struggle and Valentin smiled, “ I warn you Eva Stuart, do not fight or defy me. For if you do . . . “

Angel began to scream with terrible pain. Eva found herself able to speak,

“Alright, alright . . . ok . . I’ll cooperate, just don’t hurt her.” pleaded Eva

Valentin smiled, “I thought you would see things my way, ever the noble girl, wanting to sacrifice her self for others. Eva felt her hand begin to slide down her leg, across her thighs and settle between her legs. She was horrified as her fingers began to stroke her slit.

“You’ll find that you can’t stop Eva” Valentin purred in her mind, “and soon you won’t want to.” He turned to Angel. “You see, “ Valentin continued, “such a pure soul, and I can’t wait to see you beg. My precious Eva, everyone has a dark side. Valentin approached Angel who was pleading with him. He stroked the side of her face.

“It is alright my pretty, you will relax now.” Angel’s sobs slowly quieted as she was soothed by Valentin. Soon she was leaning into his fingers. “That’s right little kitten, purr for me. You see Eva, Angel is not suffering she is enjoying my touch aren’t you kitten.”

“mmmmmm” was all Angel could say.

“No Don’t!” screamed Eva’s thoughts.

“Hush, Eva, watch as I stroke my new kitten. Watch as she tastes, watch as she gives herself over to me . . . . . I ask nothing of her that she doesn’t want to give.” Valentin slid his hand up and down Angel’s neck and shoulders. She moaned as she relaxed.

“You feel soooo good don’t you my pretty, you love my touch don’t you, you want more don’t you.”

“Yes.” Angel moaned.

“And you want to please me don’t you my pretty, because the more you please me” Valentin slipped his hand down inside Angel’s blouse and began to stroke her breast. Will you obey pretty one.”

“I . . I” Angel panted. Valentin pulled roughly on her nipple, “I want . . .” Valentin began to kiss her neck and nuzzle behind her ears.

“You want to obey . . . don’t you precious . . .” He slipped his other hand down the front of her blouse causing several buttons to pop off the starched white blouse Angel’s head fell back and she started to grunt.

“I want . . . . I want. . . . I want . . . . I want to obey.” Valentin raised his hand and Angel’s body started to spasm. She began to orgasm over and over. Eva began to squirm trying desperately to resist the feeling of stroking her clit. She tried to resist watching her friend scream in pleasure. Valentin lowered his hand and Angel lay on the floor panting.

“Rise beautiful Angel. Dance for me. Show me how much you love to show your body.” Valentin commanded. Without hesitating Angel began to roll her hips from side to side. She reached up and undid her hair and allowed it to fall down to her shoulders. Angel began to dance seductively sliding her hands across her tits and pulled her nipples teasing Valentin. She slowly licked her lips as she removed the last of her clothing. He began to run his gloved hand up and down her body concentrating on rubbing her clit, causing her once again to pant. Valentin slid a gloved finger in her pussy. “Oh yes . . . . “ she hissed

“Oh yes . . . . . “ hissed Valentin, “you do please me, would you like your gift?”.

Angel grunted in reply as she ground her clit and pussy against Valentin’s gloved hand.” Valentin produced a large vibrating phallus.

“Would you like to play with my toy?” teased Valentin rubbing the phallus against the tips of her nipples.

“Oh yes please . . . .please .. . . “

“Of course, go sit right in front of Eva let her enjoy seeing your pleasure. The more you stroke yourself my pet, the more you will want to. You feel so good showing Eva how much you love to please yourself, how much you need to please yourself. With each stroke you will feel how much you want to serve and please me. Isn’t that right Angel . . . .” commanded Valentin his black eyes sparkling in triumph.

“Oh yes . . . . “ said Angel as she slid to the floor in front of Eva, looking in her eyes as she lowered herself of the large phallus. “ Oh . . . .Oh . . . . It is so good she chanted as she rocked back and forth driving the phallus deep in her womb. “Eva . . . .Oh . . . . It’s so good .. . . I . . . .want him . . . . Eva . . . . . oh I feel soooo good ……. I want to Cum Eva it is soo gooood.”

Eva watched her friend give in to the pleasure. Horror slowly faded and was replaced by desire. Valentin slowly released control of Eva’s body. She continued to stroke herself and Valentin opened her robe and began to lick and suck her neck, breasts and nipples. He nuzzled her ears. Eva began to grunt in frustration as she was unable to cum. “Not yet Eva not yet, first our guest . . . Do you want to give her pleasure?”

“Yesss . . .” moaned Eva surrendering to her desire.

“Did you know Eva that our blood is addictive? It is so much more than heroin or any other human drug? It is amazing that you have been able to cope with withdrawing from Lucien’s blood so well. One tiny drop and our Angel will want more, and more. It is also highly . . . what is the right word . . arousing . . . Angel will soon be unable to think of anything else she will find herself in a permanent state of arousal.

“You want to cum don’t you . . . “ Valentin used his fingernail to slice across his wrist black blood welled and dripped down his arm. “Taste Eva, give yourself to the darkness. Let it run through your veins.” She licked her lips as desire slammed through her body. Finally surrendering to the want she tentatively began to lick. At the first taste she became greedy grunting as she sucked his blood. Orgasm rocketed through her body. She smiled as the darkness slowly turned her eyes black. Valentin withrew his wrist smiling, “Shall we offer pleasure to our guest?” Eva smiled spread her legs lewdly stroking her pussy with her fingers. She pulled Angel to her pussy and forced her head up and down as Angel began to suck.

“Bring her to the darkness Eva . . . . .” Valentin commanded as his robe fell away revealing his enormous erection. He lifted Eva and forced her down on his cock. She reached out and lifted Angel to Valentin’s wrist.

“Drink Angel . . . . “ she coaxed, “It is sooo good”. Angel licked Valentin’s wrist and slowly began to suck. Eva rode Valentin faster and faster, and then kissed Angel licking the last of Valentin’s blood from her lips. Angel fell to the floor seizing with the changes overwhelming her body.

“Cum now Eva, cum now that you’ve made our little Angel a blood whore. Look at her black eyes Eva, black, with lust like your eyes, She will never be free . . Cum now.. . . .She will never be free of the lust for blood draw my seed into your fertile womb, take it . . . .” Valentin shot his hot seed deep into Eva’s womb. Dark images swirled through Eva’s eyes as she came. She could see Angel a whore begging for blood serving any Dalca who would offer blood, no longer human, not an immortal She could see Angel’s new body with full lush breasts and puffy over used pussy lips as she participated in orgy after orgy. Eva smiled as she hungered for the corruption of her friend as Valentin’s blood created the newest Dalca slave. She couldn’t wait to watch Angel beg, the little whore.

Eva awoke sometime later eyes still black. Valentin’s lust for corruption and sex ran through her veins. Nude she slid from the bed. Valentin was once again seated in the black satin throne his silver blonde hair flowing down his shoulders. She glanced to the corner where Angel was currently riding a large silver phallus grunting her mind broken. Eva smiled as Angel grunted in orgasm and passed out obscenely splayed across the phallus.

Valentin laughed, “Wicked wicked Eva. You do please me.