The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Eva Undone-Chapter 2

Sometime later Lucien faced his angry brother. “You’re looking most satisfied with yourself brother,” snarled Valentin. “Once again your indulgences have cost us a most efficient servant.”

“Oh Valentin,” Lucien soothed, “you soon find another human to entertain your needs.”

“We all tire of your endless obsession with this pathetic human. Be done with her Lucien!” hissed Valentin.

“Do you wish to challenge me? Under our law you have the right. . .” Lucien smiled condescendingly

“Over a worthless human? I think not Lucien.” snapped Valentin turning away.”

“I think she is a fascinating study, and most entertaining even you may find her so when you realize what she could be for us all.”

“Really Lucien, “ chided Gregor, “Feeding the human our blood, toying with her as a cat would a little mouse, or is she more of a science experiment. A little macbre brother, even for you.”

“Gregor, I see you pretend ignorance. Vampire blood given to a human can create something of a hybrid, not quite human but still capable of very human emotions, the pheromones alone are worth their weight in gold. Eva is far more than a mere experiment, or an amusement brother. Soon she will give our family a new kind of immortality.”

“Immortality, as a whore?, concubine? servant ?” lashed Valentin, “ and if you offer her immortality, and you tire of her as you have tired of Sophia?”

“Eva will bring many gifts to our little family brother, and her future is none of your concern.”

“As you like Lucien, Just remember be careful what games you play.” Valentin reminded withdrawing.

Eva awoke eyes clear and bright. There were no fuzzy edges or faded memories. She clearly remembered draining Bianca, feeling the warm blood slide down her throat. Eva remembered the passion and lust that had overcome her. Shivers trailed down her body and her pussy moistened remembering Lucien’s enormous cock and how it felt driving deep in her womb. Eva felt a brief twinge of guilt and over the death of Bianca. That soon faded however as Eva focused on her quivering pussy and the cravings that had already begun.

Eva regarded herself in the mirror. Lucien’s blood flowed through her. She was infused with his ambition, his keen intelligence, amusement, and most potent of all, his lust for blood and flesh. Still, as Eva regarded her reflection in the mirror she felt a pang of hunger, not for blood but food human food. Obviously Eva was not immortal, and yet when she thought of the richness of blood her stomach rolled with deep cravings. Eva’s thought were interrupted by Lucien’s whisper in the back of her mind.

“Eva, my beauty. Prepare yourself and come to main marble hall. ” Lucien filled Eva’s mind with his plan. She smiled at her reflection and shuddered with pleasure.

Ewan entered the main hall dressed formally. He nodded curtly at each judge.

“Gentlemen, you are no doubt aware of the purpose of my petition. I wish to be heard by the court.” Ewan recited in the ancient language the order and identity of his coven, and laid his crest at the feet of the judges. The formal introduction was of course unnecessary he was legendary among vampires for his refusal to accept the practices of lust and blood that the clans had lived by for centuries. He had fallen in love with a beautiful human girl and lived with them for a century. The human girl had died in his arms and he had protected her family ever since.

“So formal old friend.” smiled Lucien, “Of course I will hear your petition. Gregor and Valentin are leaving just now for an extended trip to the new world on court business. As you have petitioned the court I will of course remain to hear you. ” Valentin and Gregor made a deep bow and retreated from the room with all of the guard but Alec and Lucy.\

“Now Ewan, how will you be heard? Do you choose to speak?”

“I will speak. I petition the Dalca to return of a human girl my son encountered yesterday. I speak to seek the return of Eva Marie Stuart.” Said Ewan with increasing feeling.

Lucien rose from his throne, “You make this petition on what grounds?” he inquired smoothly

“I petition this on the grounds that Eva is being held against her will, on the grounds that she offered herself to save my son.” argued Ewan.

“I fear you have no grounds Ewan. Your adopted son is human. I wish you a pleasant journey home.” Lucien said with a condescending smile.

“Do you not respect your own laws?” asked Ewan angrily,”Did you murder the girl, or did you steal her soul?” Ewan took a threatening step forward. Lucy stepped forward to block him.”

“Easy dear Ewan.” Lucien cautioned, “I advise you to leave now. I am well within our laws to dispatch “Eva’s” life as I see fit.”

Ewan looked around the chamber. Sizing up Lucien’s personal guard he judged that he was out matched. “Is that your official ruling?” Ewan lowered his eyes. “Can I at least see her before leave?”

Lucien’s eyes glittered, “If that is your wish, but I must caution you, It would be better for all concerned if you would return to your lovely family.”

Ewan regarded Lucien solemnly. “I can’t face my son, or stop his suicidal wish to steal Eva back until I can reassure him that at least she is well cared for.”

Lucien smiled at Ewan. “As you wish old friend.” Lucien closed his eyes and summoned Eva.

“Ewan, you remember Eva . . . “ he smiled as gestured to a marble archway.

Ewan gasped as Eva stepped into the light of the room. This was not the beautiful and sweet girl with warm brown eyes his love sick son had described. In her place stood a woman, a goddess dressed in a black satin and velvet corset and skirt which accented her hour glass figure, flowing black/brown hair and black eyes. Ewan was stunned by the red ring around her irises and her ruby colored lips. Eva Stuart still carried the sweet smell of a human, but had all the signs of feeding on blood. She smelled of . . . Lucien.

The answer came to Ewan in a horrifying flash. Lucien! Eva had been feeding on his blood! She was becoming an aberration, a hybrid. Ewan had never seen or experienced a hybrid before but he had researched the legend extensively. He knew the potent allure and aphrodisiacs emitted that was rumored to flow from a human hybrid. He was all ready feeling their effects as he grew hard. Ewan’s eyes flew to Lucien who met his horror with a knowing and confident smile. Ewan was now\ aware of the danger. He could resist the blood of any human, but a hybrid’s pheromones flowing from Eva? That was another story. Ewan stopped breathing. “I did warn you Ewan. “chuckled Lucien, “Lucy, Alec, you may retire. See that we are not disturbed.” Lucy and Alec immediately responded, “Yes, master” as they withdrew from the chamber.”

“Eva, you remember that foolish boy Stefan? This is his father Ewan. Come pet and greet an old friend.” called Lucien happily. Eva strolled forward extending her hand. Ewan withdrew from her touch. He knew not only to beware her scent, but her touch as well.

Ewan was in no danger of killing Eva. The smell of another vampire’s blood would eliminate the drive to feed. The pheromones were however a different story, they could snap his highly prized control, and then what of beloved wife’s family

Eva paused at the sight of Ewan’s wide eyes. He had a gentleness that stirred her human feelings. Stefan’s father, He looked nothing like the boy she faintly remembered. She looked at Lucien questioningly. Lucien ensured her obedience when he filled Eva’s mind with lusty images stroking her hunger and reminding her of the deep cravings that stirred inside. Eva rocked back and moaned and refocused her eyes on Ewan.

“I fear I have no time for games Lucien. I was unwise to come. I must return to my family.” Ewan said backing away.

“You have no greeting for Eva? Have you so little faith in your precious control Ewan? You have lived among the humans now for what three centuries? Give Eva a proper greeting and then if you wish, you may take your leave-unrestricted.” Ewan braced himself and nodded. He filled his mind with thoughts of his beautiful human wife Rachel.

Lucien gestured to Eva, “Give him a proper greeting, pet.” He eased himself back onto the throne to savor the sight unfolding in front of him.

Eva strolled seductively up to Ewan and offered her cheek. Ewan gently brushed his lips on her cheeks. She was able to lightly touch his lips with the tip of her tongue before he could turn away.

Ewan instantly withdrew to the opposite side of the chamber at vampire speed. He turned to leave struggling to hide his erection. Urges flooded Ewan’s body. He desperately tried hold the picture of Rachel’s kind eyes in his mind. The harder Ewan focused on Rachel and the details of her memory, the more he began focus in on the love making he had shared with his wife. The harder he fought the more illicit the details became. He remembered taking her against a tree, and fucking her on the lush grass in the forest. Slowly the details of Rachel’s face blurred and were replaced with Eva’s. Ewan staggered and reached for the door.

He was stopped by Eva’s sultry and sexy purr, “Ewan, stay . . . . and play.”

Ewan fell to his knees struggling to maintain control, trying desperately to block the erotic images and hunger that wracked his body.

“Please?” Eva pleaded in a little girl voice, “I need you.”

Ewan was facing her in an instant, his hands clenched by his sides, and his eyes black with thirst. Eva cupped Ewan’s cheeks with her hands, eliciting low hiss. Eva allowed her hands slide down his neck to his shirt. She began to unbutton his shirt. Ewan’s grasp stopped her advances.

“Eva, please, “ Ewan hissed, “I can help you.” Eva leaned into Ewan as if to say something in his ear. Instead she began to nibble on his neck. Centuries of primal instinct roared through Ewan’s body. He grabbed her roughly by the arms and forced his lips to her, fucking her mouth with his tongue. Eva opened the front of her dress and slipped her fingers seductively around her breast rubbing them against his cold chest and then offered it to him with a look of feigned innocence. Ewan latched onto a nipple and began to suckle and nip.

“Yes. . . “ she hissed in his ears. Lucien raised his hand. Into the room floated Olivia, one of the lesser Dalca females. Olivia’s had an ample body and long flowing honey blonde hair and her features resembled Ewan’s human wife Rachel. Lucien grinned wickedly. Olivia was perfect for his plans. Olivia floated effortlessly to the center of the chamber next to Ewan and Eva. Olivia took Ewan’s hand and ran it up her body.

“Come to me Eva.” whispered Lucien in Eva’s mind seductively. Olivia pulled Ewan off of Eva with a snarl and began to lick and kiss his lips. Eva turned and strolled toward Lucien her full hips swaying from side to side satisfied that she had pleased him. Lucien rose from the throne, his robe falling open and his enormous erection showing through the folds. Lucien ran his hand down Eva’s cheek, with a flick of his nail he opened a small wound on his neck.

“You have done well my precious Eva, now drink.” He guided Eva’s lips to his neck. Eva hungrily attached her lips and started to suck. Lucien slid back onto his throne easing Eva down onto his erection and listened to her erotic cries a she released his throat and began riding his cock. Overwhelmed with erotic scene unfolding before him Lucien soon released shot a load of his seed deep into Eva’s body. Eva screamed in orgasm and fainted against Lucien. Lucien gestured to an eunch who took the satiated Eva to Lucien’s private quarters. Lucien turned with a wicked laugh straightened his appearance and summoned one of the guard who arrived with a human girl in chains.

Ewan, with primal lust and hybrid aphrodisiac running through his body, had ripped open the front of Olivia’s dress. She in turn had ripped open his pants and began sucking his erection. Ewan was nearly as unrestrained as a newborn. Gone was his reason and self control. He growled at the rich and enticing smell of human blood. Ewan forced Olivia’s head up and down the shaft of his cock. The guard forced the terrified human girl closer to Ewan. He rolled his eyes back in head in a feeble attempt to regain control. He must . . . .he must . . . . The guard sliced a wound in the girl’s neck, her scream muffled by the gurgle of blood flowing down her neck. Ewan lunged forward teeth bared. Olivia and the guard immediately restrained Ewan who was fighting and snarling. Lucien flowed to Ewan’s side.

“Yesss brother, you have denied your thirst too long. Join us my brother . . . become your true self.”

“Yessss I want her” Ewan snarled as the guard and Olivia released Ewan. He leaped on the helpless girl and fed until he had drained her. “More . . .”Ewan snarled as his eyes turned crimson. It was then that Lucy arrived with Alexi and the rest of the humans from their nearby stable. Ewan licked his lips and drained one human after another until his now ruby colored eyes gleamed. With each kill Ewan’s arousal grew, he must have more blood. . . .more. . . . . more

Some weeks later Lucien floated down one of the marble halls leading to his chamber. He was in an exceedingly good mood, as his plans had come together quite nicely. Lucien knew from the moment the delectable Eva Stuart had offered herself in place of the silly boy, she would be a means to bring Ewan back into the fold. Lucien paused in the archway that led to Ewan’s new chambers not far from his own. Ewan was lounging back on his bed, his crimson eyes glowing with lust as Heidi was impaling herself on his cock. Olivia was lounging next to Ewan stroking his chest and moaning in pleasure and he toyed with her ample breasts.

Satisified that his recently returned brother was amply occupied, Lucien turned and resumed the trip to his chambers. Lucien’s thoughts turned to the beautiful hybrid waiting for him in his bed. Lucien hadn’t been prepared for his reaction to her. No woman vampire or otherwise had excited and satisfied him the way his beautiful Eva had. Lucien found himself distracted during court business thinking of licking her pert nipples or thrusting into her dripping pussy. Of course Eva’s delectable body wasn’t the only thing occupying Lucien’s thoughts now it was time to ensure his legacy.