The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Every Woman Has a Price — Chapter 15 — by Redsliver

Chapter Title : Sunk Cost Fallacy

* * *

Wendy shrank to the back of the elevator. She crossed her arms over her breasts and watched with morbid fascination as Owen shoved the pretty blonde, Elizabeth, next to her. Owen and Elizabeth began to make out furiously.

“Quite the show, huh?” Zera slid up next to Wendy and whispered drunkenly in her ear. “Hey, hit the floor button!”

“I already did,” Janice, the green haired cousin, answered.

“Sweet,” Zera said.

“I’m drunk!” Owen cheered.

“He’s not that drunk,” Janice explained and rolled her eyes.

He gave his cousin the finger, without much aim. He pushed off of his blonde girl to the cheers of the big-titted brunette behind him. Darlene. There was supposed to be a Tamara as well but she wasn’t there. Just a pair of twins on either side of Owen’s shoulder. Wendy shrieked when the blue haired girl stuck her head around Owen. It was like Roxxi had appeared out of nowhere.

“What?” Wendy shook when Owen grabbed her.

“Look at you…” He said, and walked his eyes down her body. She tried to tighten her arms around her tits, but at the slightest head shake from Owen, she was holding her fists at her sides. “Yours?”

“Yeah,” Zera nodded. “What are you waiting for?”

He wasn’t waiting for anything Wendy went rigid as he bracketed her jaw and kissed her. Her knees got all melty. She grabbed the hard cast against her jawbone and kissed back as much as she could.

“Wow,” Brandy, the natural haired twin, giggled. “Shame there isn’t enough cock for everyone.

“I’ve got a few spares in my room,” Janice shrugged. “Tamara should be bringing them across the hall now.”

“Wow,” Brandy shook her head. “Hell of a night, never expected it out of Halifax. You got anymore molly?”

“Yeah, how much have you had? Are you staying hydrated?” Janice asked. She dug around in her clutch for a few pills in a baggy.

“Yeah, I’m fine, Mom,” Brandy stuck out her tongue. Janice laid the pill on the pink protuberance and Brandy licked it back and swallowed.

“I feel great!” She raised her hands.

“I’m drunk!” Owen did the same. They laughed as the elevator stopped and the group filed out into the hall. Owen came up and grabbed a handful of each twins’ butt. Barbara quirkily smiled up. Brandy picked his fingers off and slapped his hand onto Roxxi’s tit.

“You sure?” Roxxi asked with a bright smile.

“Wendy,” Zera held the elevator door with her foot. “They’re leaving us behind.”

“What are we even doing?” Wendy asked Zera. Wendy touched her lips and looked strangely at her fingers. “Why am I doing this?”

“He wants you to,” Zera shrugged. “He owns our bodies.”

“You keep saying that,” Wendy nodded. They followed the noisy group into the apartment door.

“This place is kinda small for a house party,” Brandy said looking around the room.

“Big enough for an orgy,” Tamara, the other big breasted brunette reclined with her knees apart on the couch. She smiled towards the door and moaned.

“Jewel?” Brandy gasped. “Shit, if I knew you had a lesbian exception I would’ve been down.”

“Exception?” Owen asked.

“It’s not cheating if there’s no penis,” she shrugged. “Well, for me. My husband’s allowed all the cock he can handle, just no pussy.”

“Yeah, lucky him,” Barbara sneered. “Can we take this to the bedroom? Maybe dim the lights.”

“Is there liquor?” Brandy asked. “I’ll mix everyone’s drinks.”

“Sure,” Owen tilted his head and watched Barbara walk to the kitchenette. He looked to the twin with the green undercarriage to her hair. “Fuck.”

“You guys have fun,” Brandy said, pulling out bottles of Captain Morgan and Jamison’s.

“If you need more I’ve got tequila, a couple of bottles of white wine, and Jagermeister across the hallway.” Janice slapped her keys down on the table.

“Zera, come with us,” Owen said, grabbing Brandy’s hand.

“Oh, so it’s girls-only out here?” Brandy asked as Zera entered the bedroom first and Owen pushed the door shut behind Barbara and himself.

* * *

Hafnan squirmed away from another guy. She sipped her diet coke through a fluorescing green straw and rushed around another pack of dancers to chase after Natasha. Hafnan was breathing hard.

“Who’s your friend?” She was talking to a broad shouldered Phillipino who pushed another drink into Natasha’s hand.

“Oh, she’s nobody,” Natasha said. She smiled warmly and flipped her hair off of her ear and sipped the drink she had been given.

“That was definitely her,” another blond taller man came up, and shook Carlos by tje shoulder. “Darlene was with her too. Hi, Davy.”

“Natasha,” she reached out her hand and shook Davy’s. Davy turned to Hafnan. The short Egyptian girl rocked side to side struggling to catch up to the conversation.

“I am called Hafnan,” she said after a moment.

“Lovely,” Davy shook her hand. “And you’ve met Carlos?”

“That explains it somewhat,” Carlos, the Phillipino said, “But I’m sure those two girls were the pretty Tiple—the pretty bad customers they both hated.”

“Yeah, and I think I recognized the guy they were with, but it’s dark and his face was roughed up.” Davy said.

“Yes,” Natasha nodded. “He must be very rich for all of those girls.”

“Or a drug dealer,” Davy said, “I’m going to call Liz.”

“Don’t bother,” Carlos grabbed Davy’s elbow. “How about you buy Hafnan here a drink?”

“But I—” Hafnan looked to Natasha. Natasha’s foot was rubbing up and down Carlos’s thigh as they faced each other on their stools.

“Um, I guess. What’s your poison?” Davy asked.

“Poison!” Hafnan frowned. “Qu’est-ce que—”

“Sorry, what would you like to drink?” Davy frowned as Natasha and Carlos got together. He looked back.

“I still have a whole drink,” Hafnan frowned and lifted her glass.

“Oh,” Davy nodded. “Looks like our friends are busy.”

“But I—I need her to get back to the hotel,” Hafnan said. “My English is not well.”

“I’ll get you home safely,” Davy said with a promise.

“I should stay with Mademoiselle,” Hafnan turned and Natasha was being led away by Carlos. Hafnan paled.

“I’ll make sure you get to your hotel,” Davy said. Hafnan looked at the smiling man. Her shoulders shook but she tried to smile as well. She watched Natasha leave by the front door.

* * *

“Your sister doesn’t seem like she’s going to fuck me,” Owen said when the door closed behind him. Barbara and Zera looked at him. The twin with shock, the lesbian with self-incrimnation. Owen stared down Zera, “What about Wendy?”

“She’s yours, all the way,” Zera said. “I swear to God.”

“What the fuck?” Barbara flapped her gums. “What the hell?”

“We pushed and prodded you for hours… Barbara?” He chased her name.

“Yeah, and my sister is Brandy,” Barbara rolls her eyes. “If you ever have twins don’t give them matching names.”

“Fuck, when I bought you—”

“Bought her body,” Zera interjected.

Owen nodded and continued, “You were supposed to come with your enemy. You hated using your sister to get me ready to go. She stole your drinks and pulled you away from other guys. You were livid.”

“What? The fuck?” Barbara blinked. “No, Brandy’s my sister. I love her.”

“Then who the fuck do you hate?” Zera said.

“I—I don’t have to tell you,” Brandy shut her lips. Her shoulders shook and she pointedly looked away from Zera.

“Seriously? You’re going to be licking his cum out of my asshole, if not tonight then by the end of the week.”

“That really doesn’t sound sanitary. I wouldn’t want anyone getting sick,” Owen frowned.

“But—” Barbara stomped and paced. “Look, it’s—Fuck!” she shouted. “Goddammit! I don’t have to tell you!”

“Yeah? What about whenever she finds out I own her body and she comes out—”

“Can’t do that.” Barbara shook her head. “Not going to happen.”

“Yeah, what was Julie?”

“Jewel, like a precious stone,” Barbara said.

“What was Jewel doing out there?” Zera pointed through Owen’s bedroom wall to where the couch was. When the three of them quieted they could hear the heavy moaning out of Tamara’s lungs.

“Yeah, but we did a little molly and I think maybe she got some coke. Jewel’s always been—whatever, it’s not like she’s cheating. It’s only pussy.”

“Tamara used to be married to Jewel’s husband,” Owen said.

“Fiance,” Zera corrected.

“Wait? Seriously? Why the hell—Oh my god! That’s why we came to Halifax? That Tamara bitch owns Jewel?!”

“Well, I own Tamara and Jewel was the toy surprise,” Owen chuckled. “The little blue haired chick, Roxxi, came with Elizabeth. She was a shit customer apparently. My cousin Janny had pissed off Darlene. Tamara and Jewel. Zera and Wendy. You and, I thought, your sister.”

“Don’t forget the little pawn shop trollop,” Zera said with a smile.

“Yeah, Frieda and her step-mom. And there’s Giselle and someone named Katelyn. Fuck, I only have 5 coins left. I didn’t want to waste two on the fucking twins.”

“But you wanted twins,” Zera said. “The moment you saw them.”

“But she’s fucking married!” Barbara barked. “Goddammit! This is just what her piece of shit—”

Barbara covered her mouth with both hands.

“What?” Owen said. Zera was stifling a laugh. “What the fuck?”

“Oh, sounds like you’ve ordered a bit more sausage for this party,” Zera let the laughter out.

“What?” Owen looked at Barbara. “Tell me.”

“Shit,” Barbara sighed. “Yeah, I wasn’t pissed at Brandy. I was pissed at Taylor.”

“Taylor can be a girl’s name,” Owen said hopefully to Zera.

“It’s Brandy’s husband,” Barbara growled.

“Well, I don’t have any use for a guy’s body,” Owen groaned. “How much money does he make?”

“Like sixty K, I think?” Barbara frowned.

“Shit,” Owen said. “Motherfucker.”

“So what do we do?” Zera said. “You’re kinda already committed. Go out and buy the other twin. It’s not like her husband’s going to have a say against you.”

“Sunk cost fallacy,” Owen shook his head. He turned to Barbara. “Take your clothes off.”

Barbara pulled the straps of her top off her shoulders and let the garment fall to her hips. She dug her thumbs into the leather waistband of her skirt and panties and thrust everything down her legs. She stepped her stilettos out of the pool of clothes and kicked them away. She reached behind her for the hooks of her bra.

“She’s fucking pretty,” Zera and Owen circled Barbara. “May I?”

“Of course,” Owen said. Zera lifted and squeezed each of Barbara’s tits and ran a hand through her soft fuzz of blond hair. “You made out with your sister.”

“Only ever while drunk and to get one of us laid,” Barbara said. “We figured it out in high school.” She moaned as Zera started working wriggling fingers into Barbara’s sex.

“No tattoos, I like that,” Owen said squeezing Barbara’s ass. Zera gave him a glare. Zera had tattoos all over her right arm and encircling her left wrist. A stars and thorns moon decorated her left hip and she had a native American hawk drawing on her right ankle. “I mean on the twins. How’s your sister?”

“She’s probably doing really great with all that molly in her,” Barbara grunted through clenched teeth. Owen took Barbara’s hair in his hands and leaned her back onto his shoulder. Zera leaned in and started licking Barbara’s tit.

“I meant does she have tattoos or scars? How identical are you?” He demanded.

“You’re thinking about keeping the pair?” Zera came off of Barbara’s breast with a loud wet smack. “I told you. In for a penny…”

“In for a sunk cost fallacy…” Owen nodded bleakly. He turned Barbara’s face to his.

“No tattoos but she has a little scar on her right calf from hockey in elementary school,” Barbara said. “He grabbed my legs. He should’ve known! He did know…”

“What?” Owen shook his head. “This Taylor cunt? Not important. You’re mine now, and I don’t need to know about your past fucks.”

“But—OK! Shit! She’s good at this!” Barbara panted in wheezes.

“Who does your sister hate?” Owen asked. “Is it a hot girl?”

“Pretty hot!” Barbara nodded. “B-but—”

“Fuck!” Owen shook his head and looked to the door of the bedroom. “Whatever they’re both here and I can’t not do it.” He pushed Zera and Barbara on the bed. “I’ll be back.”

“Oh God!” Barbara wailed as Owen opened the door and stepped out into the living room. Tamara’s brown hair was sunk so far down, he almost couldn’t see her sitting on the sofa. Jewel sat up on her ankles, still mostly naked, with her face reddened from the previous squeeze of Tamara’s thighs. Darlene sat next to Roxxi at the kitchenette drinking small drinks. Elizabeth sat in the far corner being quiet. Janice and Brandy danced to the low music. They were obviously humping together on each other’s thighs.

“Done with my sister already?” Brandy laughed and spilled her drink on Janice’s top. “Oh shit! Sorry! Sorry!” She motor-mouthed as she patted down Janice’s tits. Janice grabbed Brandy’s hand.

“Not even close,” Owen answered Brandy’s question and cut across the room to Elizabeth. “You OK?”

“Not really,” she said.

“What can I do to help?” he asked earnestly.

“I—No, you can’t end this, can you?” She asked. “Well, I guess… No, I don’t know if there’s anything you can do.”

“I can try,” he said and brushed her hair from her face. “Can you try?”

“Try what?” she worried.

“To get along. To have fun.”

“Hm…” She frowned. “Can I start with Darlene? I mean, I know how I feel about her and I’m not quite attracted to girls and all.”

“We’re all here for each other,” Owen said. He kissed her again. “I’m really happy I have you.”

“That’s sweet,” she said, realizing she wasn’t lying.

He opened the wooden box on his bookshelf and pulled out a mostly round silver coin. He looked over Jewel and into Tamara’s eyes. She smiled broadly. He mussed up Jewel’s hair as he walked by her.

“Careful, not everybody’s here for everybody, right?” Brandy said as he watched Owen. He let go of Jewel’s jet black hair and flipped a big quarter-looking coin and caught it.

“Brandy?” he asked.

“Definitely gonna want to stick with Barbara, sailor,” she laughed.

“Yeah, I was just talking to her actually.” He rolled the coin across his fingers and hand to snap his left hand over his right wrist to catch it before it dropped. “Can I ask you something stupid?”

“You’re a guy, I think you have to right?” Brandy asked. Janice laughed and raised her knee. Brandy’s eyes went wide. She exhaled a slow and happy moan.

“What’s the name of the hottest girl you hate?” He asked.

“Oh, that is a stupid question,” Brandy laughed.

“But he did make you think of someone, didn’t he?” Janice raised her thigh and rubbed Brandy down to her knee with a hand on either asscheek. Brandy burbled happily.

“Yeah, I guess I—” Brandy shrieked and dodged to the left as Owen said: “Catch!”

The coin flew and rebounded off of the edge of the kitchen island. It fell to the floor where it flattened on the carpet. Darlene watched it with half a grin and smiled.

“You were supposed to catch that,” Roxxi pointed.

“What? I didn’t know you were going to whiff it at me!” Brandy shook her head.

“Tossed it,” Janice tutted. “To you.”

“Oh, I guess,”

“Go get it and pay unto Caesar what is Caesar’s,” Tamara said, poking her head up. “Tell her skank.”

Tamara kicked her toe into Jewel’s sternum. Barbara’s keening orgasm sounded out the open bedroom door, drowning out Jewel’s small voice.

“Jesus!” Brandy said. “Um, what is that? I thought it was a quarter. Do we have silver dollars in Canada?”

“Just pick it up, Brandy,” Jewel said.

“And think of that hot girl you hate,” Owen said.

“I feel like a scrub picking up a nickel,” Brandy walked over and squatted over the coin. She looked up at Janice and flashed a bright smile. “Don’t worry, all the hot girls here? I don’t hate ’em.”

“Well, fuck...” Owen said.

Brandy climbed to her feet and tossed the silver coin up into the air and caught. “This is cool, it looks really old. Where’s it from?”

“The crucifixion,” Owen explained.

“What?” Elizabeth gasped. “These are—Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!”

“Quiet down,” Janice rolled her eyes at Elizabeth. Elizabeth held the edge of her seat, looking down at her knees and shook her head with disbelief.

“I don’t get it,” Wendy said. Owen looked up and was shocked to see the Chinese girl. She was slightly in the bathroom door being small and out of sight.

“Right, I forgot about you,” he said with a grin. “I’ll be back out after I fuck the twins!”

“What?” Brandy gasped as Janice slapped Brandy’s hand down on the kitchen counter. The coin rattled and spun to a slow stop. Owen hooked an arm around Brandy’s waist. He led her off to the bedroom. “Why am I going with you?”

“You ever fuck the same guy as your twin sister?” He asked with a bright grin.

“Yes, but not at the same time!” Brandy looked back. “Jewel what the hell?”

“You’re not going to say no,” Darlene said. “We’ll give you a half hour and then we’re coming in.”

“Yeah, sounds good,” Owen swept his gaze across the room until it stopped on Wendy. “All of you.”

* * *