The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Every Woman Has a Price — Chapter 16 — by Redsliver

Chapter Title : Labor Disputes

* * *

“Good morning, sir,” Giselle answered her phone. She sat in a lotus position on her bed and spoke in French. “Have you taken breakfast yet?”

“Morning? What time is it there Giselle?”

“One in the morning,” she replied, looking at the alarm clock on the nightstand.

“I thought it was earlier. Midnight,” He hmmed.

“No, sir,” Giselle said.

“It doesn’t matter. How are you handling our Mr Lahey?”

“Sir?” Giselle frowned.

“The seller,” he said over ground teeth.

“Mr MacKay. Yes, I’m sorry. I haven’t spoken with him since he used myself and Mr Marcusson’s daughter sexually at noon.”

“I understand taking possession of you, but why the girl?” he scoffed. “She can’t be as beautiful as you.”

“Thank you, sir,” Giselle nodded. “She is pretty in a young uncertain way. Perhaps he has young tastes. However, I believe he did not know the utility of the coins when he harvested Frieda.”

“Pretty name,” Maxim said. “I had a Frieda once. A caretaker for Natasha when she was little.”

“Yes sir.”

“Before your time, I suppose,” Maxim said. “My driver is here. If you cannot be here because he requires you, make sure I am arranged to be greeted at the airport.”

“I am to meet Mr Marcusson at the airport. I have alerted him that I may have to take a meeting and he will be there either way.” Giselle said.

“Good.”

“It’s nothing,” Giselle said.

“No word from Natasha?” He asked.

“She hasn’t used the credit card you’ve given her,” Giselle said.

“No, she wouldn’t.” He sighed. “She’s had a history of going on her walkabouts and knows how we found her before.”

“I will see you soon,” Giselle said.

“If you have the opportunity, make yourself indispensable to our Mr MacKay.”

“I will sir.” Giselle hung up and frowned. She considered contacting Owen, but felt she had better wait until she was well rested and prepared to overwhelm him.

* * *

Elizabeth hung back as Darlene opened Owen’s bedroom door. The sounds of pleasure and passion rumbled off the bed. Elizabeth had no idea which twin he was fucking, that girl was face down with her legs scissored around Owen’s far thigh. The other one, was silhouetted by the window behind her as she sat on her ankles furiously masturbating.

“Not how I would’ve used twins,” Darlene said.

“You don’t have a cock,” the kneeling twin answered.

“That sister’s got the brains,” Darlene leaned back and whispered at me.

Owen turned. Elizabeth raised her right hand and waved with a wiggle of her fingers. She felt so self conscious. Her party dress stunk of dancing sweat. The whole bedroom smelled of cloying sex. The apartment had funk of girl to it as well. She wasn’t special. Roxxi touched the small of Elizabeth’s back as she rushed around the waitress. Roxxi followed Darlene into the bedroom. Roxxi had stripped before coming over from the living room.

“Roxxi, push down Barbara, and start licking,” Owen pointed to the kneeling twin. “Darlene—seems like you got where you wanted to be.”

He leaned back and kissed Darlene over his shoulder. Elizabeth saw her work buddy, her fellow sex slave, her only friend who could understand being fearless where Elizabeth could only be petrified. Darlene was fucking Elizabeth’s man with that cunt that made Elizabeth cry. And two other sluts. That only accounted for the bedroom.

“Bed’s not really built for six,” Janice said. It was a queen sized mattress. It was a struggle for three.

“I can’t really watch that anymore.” Elizabeth gestured to the couch. Tamara was verbally tearing down Jewel while holding her ex-husband’s new fiance to her pussy. Tamara had to sound so sweet when she outlined every freedom they had all lost.

Elizabeth wished she had someone to tear down so she could feel better. Roxxi? It was really hard to bully someone if eating her pussy was the cost of getting caught. She hoped she never got used to girl sex. She hoped she started to love it.

“Yeah, Tamara’s enjoying herself,” Janice nodded. “How many days does Jewel go through Tamara’s abuse before Owen notices and puts a stop to it?”

“Only a few, I hope,” Elizabeth frowned.

“You wanna get cleaned up before we join them?”

“Zera and Wendy are in the shower.”

“Well, we can run across the hall to my apartment.”

“I need a shower. But it’s always going to be we.” Elizabeth’s shoulders slumped.

Janice reached over and rubbed the blond waitress’s shoulder. They watched the change happening on the bed.

Owen was throwing Brandy off his cock and dragging Darlene around him. Darlene’s ass was dropped between Brandy’s thighs. Owen climbed over both of them. Darlene greedily grabbed Owen’s hair and they made out as Owen worked his cock into Darlene. Brandy squirmed for a moment and then accepted she was pinned.

“Owen’s not going to ask, but he’ll expect us to pick up for him,” Janice said.

“Great, now I’m a maid,” Elizabeth sighed and dropped her shoulders.

“Ish,” Janice said. “Roxxi’s been given that job, as far as I know. I think she likes it. Being the house elf.”

“And no one’ll ever give her clothes,” Elizabeth said.

“She wouldn’t take them,” Janice laughed. “So, what’ll it take for you to be happy?”

“Hah,” Elizabeth said. “I lost the boyfriend who was probably going to be my husband. I have to hang out and worse with bitches that hurt me. Dad knows I’m a whore and he’s going to take it out on Mom.”

Janice snap-grabbed Elizabeth’s hand. Elizabeth frowned and looked shocked at the warrior panic on Janice’s face. Elizabeth shook her head manically.

“Not violently!” Elizabeth assured Janice. “Passive aggressively mostly. It might be what finally pushes them to divorce. They stayed together until I was 18, and then it was until I finished college. I don’t know what excuse they’re using anymore.”

“Sounds like they love each other but don’t know how to fight,” Janice said. “Dad’s a marriage counsellor.”

“Oh,” Elizabeth said. “Back to your question. I need someone who loves me.”

“You could get pregnant,” Janice said.

“What?” Elizabeth stared madly at Janice. “It’s not my body to get pregnant!”

“Yeah, that’s the argument I used to get Roxxi to put in an IUD yesterday,” Janice nodded. “But what’s Owen done to keep you on birth control?”

“Nothing,” Elizabeth frowned.

“And he still paints your uterus with cum every day,” Janice said. She gestured with a hand, a light roll, telling Elizabeth to take the thought and run with it.

“But, he’s a guy. He doesn’t want to get me pregnant; he’s just thinking with his prick.”

“He’s cared about this crap with his exes. Talk to Tamara,” Janice gestured to the couch. Elizabeth turned her head away and forced Tamara’s sweet poisoned words from her ears.

“OK, maybe he wasn’t always a carless idiot. But that was before he had too many women he knew what to do with,” Elizabeth said.

“As soon as he’s certain he knocked one of us up. He’ll man up,” Janice said.

“Or he’ll ask me to abort it!” Elizabeth hissed.

Janice flinched and rolled her head back. “Are you Christian?”

“Enough, not really,” Elizabeth shook her head. “I don’t want to get my hopes up when someone else could rip it away from me.”

“Yeah,” Janice sighed. “You could get a dog, maybe?”

Elizabeth stopped answering Janice. She looked into the bedroom and matched gazes with Owen. She reached behind her and struggled for the zipper of her dress. Janice pulled it down. Elizabeth stepped over her panties and walked into the bedroom.

* * *

Tamara panted and laid back and smiled at the ceiling. She lost her smile when she pulled her hand from Jewel’s hair and the tangles caught her finger. She growled and yanked.

“Fuck! Ow! Stop it!” Jewel pleaded.

“Let go of my Goddamn hand... Owen’s hand...” Tamara eased her pulling.

“Owen’s hair,” Jewel countered.

“Shit,” Tamara scowled. “I can’t even get ‘filthy whore’ tattooed across your lower back.”

“I didn’t steal Glen. He left you.” Jewel looked up. Her face was red from the pressure of Tamara’s thighs and soaked by the cum Tamara had smeared and sprayed on her.

“Don’t tempt me to claw your eyes out.” Tamara crossed her arms.

“Now, I’m going to fuck your new man,” Jewel grinned.

“He’s going to fuck us. And I get to be in love, while you just get raped.” Tamara messed up Jewel’s hair as Jewel dropped her eyes.

“This is his, he can’t take it without consent. It’s not—You’re only saying that to hurt me.” Jewel said. “Are you happy yet? Am I beaten up enough?”

Tamara looked around and found herself and Jewel alone in the living room. The sounds of sex from the bedroom were loud constant and women overriding woman that Tamara couldn’t place a voice among the moans. The bathroom door opened.

Wendy was wearing a towel and holding it tightly around her body. Zera was drying her hair with a towel but letting her naked body be displayed.

“Hey,” Zera said. “Party moved in here?”

“Apparently,” Tamara said.

“You sticking with your bitch?” Zera asked.

“I don’t know,” Tamara asked.

“What about me?” Wendy asked. “I shouldn’t be here.”

“Why not?” Jewel said.

“I had a boyfriend and—”

“So did Elizabeth,” Tamara said. “Jewel here was about to get married. I think one of the twins is married.”

“Barbara,” Jewel said. “Not the one with the hair color. She did that to make sure Barbara’s husband didn’t drunkenly mistake her and sleep with her anymore.”

“Fifty bucks says it wasn’t a mistake,” Zera laughed.

“Safe bet,” Jewel agreed nodding.

“Hm...” Tamara said. “There’s no room on the bed.”

Zera looked in and then threw her towel back into the bathroom. “No, Elizabeth and Janice are floating around while the others are a tangle of limbs.”

Wendy waved along with Zera through the door at whoever’s attention they had collected.

“And he’s not calling for us,” Tamara nodded. “And I got this one until Owen needs her.”

Tamara stood up and climbed over the back of the couch waving her pussy and ass in Jewel’s face. “You guys coming this way or going in?”

“In,” Zera said and picked up Wendy’s hand. Tamara gasped and smirked as Jewel grabbed her pussy.

“I thought I was done with eating pussy,” Jewel said. “I think that was the worst part about monogamy.”

“Shut up slut, there’s licking to do.” Tamara mewled as her raw pussy was licked again.

* * *

“You alright?” Zera looked over Wendy’s shoulder while rubbing the girl’s freshly desudded back. “You still spooked?”

“More than a little,” Wendy nodded. She reached up and grabbed Zera’s fingers. “Thank you for being a friend through all of this.”

“Oh, don’t thank me,” Zera shook her head. “When I got bought, I had to take someone with me and I was jealous of you kicking my ass in classes.”

“What?” Wendy dropped her jaw. “How does that make any sense?”

“You know Christianity?” Zera asked. Wendy looked away and dunked her head under the shower.

“I mean, yeah,” Wendy muttered. “What does that have to do with anything?”

“Apparently everything. Apparently there is a god and that means there are miracles.”

“Miracles? This doesn’t feel like a miracle.”

“Gods mean devils. Miracles mean anti-miracles.” Zera shrugged. “Or not, I mean, the bible’s cool with slavery, right?”

Wendy shivered in the steaming water. She ran a hand over her stomach and touched her breast. She let her hand fall and stroke through her bush.

“You’re worried he just wants you for sex?”

“There’s so much more to me than sex,” Wendy hoped.

“Yeah, and that’s all his too,” Zera said. “Pass me the pink bottle.”

Wendy took a bottle of shampoo from the shelf built into the walls and handed it back to Zera. She stepped back and Zera started rubbing her fingers into Wendy’s long black hair.

“I don’t know how to be a slave,”

“You learn as you go,” Zera said. “I think the big thing is, we gotta crush it at school.”

“What? Why?”

“Why are you in school?” Zera asked.

“Because... I want to make my parents proud and I’d love to be a doctor and be the kind of person people count on,” Wendy said.

“See, I wanted to shove my degree in the faces of a bunch of twats who are now nothing but waitresses and baby makers.”

“Why didn’t you pick one of them as your enemy, then?”

“Why? They’re nothing. You’re the one I have to overcome,” Zera shrugged.

“But... I... I just wanted to be your friend,” Wendy sighed.

“Yeah, I lucked the fuck out, didn’t I?” Zera smiled. “Did you see the way Tamara looks at Jewel or Elizabeth deflates when Roxxi gets happy?”

“I don’t like women like that,” Wendy said. “It’s so much work just to not be noticed let alone get mulched up in there shit.”

Zera laughed and pushed Wendy’s head into the water to rinse her off.

“So, why do you think we should do well in school?” Wendy asked and turned to face Zera. She looked down and saw the tattoos and muscle definition of Zera. Her cheeks flushed red and she looked away.

“A couple of waitresses, two baristas, an unemployed girl, and now whatever Jewel and the twins can do,” Zera said. “Me and you, we become doctors and whatever Owen does—”

“He’s an architect,” Wendy said.

“He is? Shit. You talked to him for what? Three sentences? I’ve known him for days and its all been about sex. Architect, and he broke his drawing hand,” Zera smirked.

“I think architects do most of their work on computers now,” Wendy said.

“So, about school. We have to achieve our goals to keep this family afloat,” Zera recovered their train of thought. “Get the water we have to go back out there.”

“Being a doctor was one of my goals,” Wendy said as she twisted the knobs off.

“What were the others?” Zera stepped out and was waiting to wrap up Wendy with a towel as she stepped out of the tub.

“Be a wife, a mother, a family.” Wendy said tying the towel tightly around her body. Zera openly dried her bare body in front of Wendy.

“Mother’s easy enough, he likes to cum inside,” Zera said. “Wife... Well girls can marry girls now. I’ll help you with that if we have to.”

“I’m not in love with you,” Wendy said.

“Well, no marriage is perfect,” Zera shrugged and opened the bathroom door.

* * *

Janice grinned as Owen rolled off of Roxxi. The twins were sitting back against the headboard of the bed, legs akimbo, breathing hard. They refused to look at each other. Roxxi giggled loudly. She leaned her head back, off the foot of the bed, and upside-down smiled at Janice. Darlene grabbed Owen’s shoulders and rolled him onto his back.

“Ow!” Barbara yowled and pulled her foot out from under Owen’s back.

“Let me kiss it and make it better,” Owen grabbed Barbara’s foot and kissed the toes.

Darlene began pumping Owen’s cock with both hands and buckets of elbow grease. Her round ass waggled at Elizabeth and Janice who watched. Darlene looked into Owen’s eyes.

“You’re still going,” she licked her lips, walked over Owen’s thighs and lowered her pussy down onto Owen’s cock. “Shit.”

“He’s gotta have cum by now,” Elizabeth said.

“Yeah, I gave him viagra,” Janice said.

“Right, I’m friends with a drug dealer,” Elizabeth dropped her shoulders. Janice rolled her eyes. Darlene bounced her hips. Barbara took her foot back.

“I like boys more than girls,” Roxxi said, catching Elizabeth’s eyes.

“Good for you,” Elizabeth growled.

“You’re pent up,” Janice said. She shouted, “Owen?”

“Shit! Janny!” Owen groaned. “Why are you in here?”

“Liz needs an orgasm, can she sit on your face?”

Elizabeth crossed her arms and glared at Janice. Janice shrugged and smiled.

“Sure, I love eating pussy,” Owen said. “Come here, Elizabeth.”

Elizabeth lit up upon hearing her full name. She slowly walked around the bed. The blond twins looked at her. Elizabeth turned her back on them and looked straight into Darlene’s pleased face. She almost turned back.

“Get on, Lizzie!” Darlene moaned between breaths. “All sex with Owen. No kissing this time.”

“Do you promise?” Elizabeth worried.

“Not at all, don’t go looking too cute now,” Darlene laughed and that shook up her entire upper body. She and Owen moaned eagerly.

Elizabeth climbed up and hiked up the skirt of her dress. Yeah, she still had her dress but Owen had thrown away her underwear in the club. She opened her eyes wide as Owen grabbed hold of her ass. Darlene offered Elizabeth a hand. Elizabeth’s hand shook as she took it. She grabbed the bedspread with the other. The blanket was a twisted up ball in the middle of a bed that was quickly losing its sheets.

“Do you want me to do you?” Roxxi asked Janice.

“Nah, I’ll call if I want you cutie,” Janice smiled for Roxxi but she kept her eyes on Darlene and Elizabeth. The waitresses took to the sex much differently. Darlene gripped Elizabeth’s hand tightly. Elizabeth didn’t even curl her fingers around Darlene’s. Darlene bounced wildly and stared Elizabeth in the face. Elizabeth dragged her bangs over her closed eyes.

“Do you like dogs, Roxxi?” Janice asked. Elizabeth’s body was shaking to Owen’s licks. Her rolling tits were hypnotic.

“I’m allergic,” Roxxi frowned. “Cat dander too.”

“That sucks,” Janice frowned.

“Come on! Come on! Come on!” Darlene was chanting through clenched teeth.

“I didn’t sound like that,” Brandy said to Barbara.

“This time? No.” Barbara agreed.

“You did,” Brandy countered.

“Yeah, I was faking it too,” Barbara agreed.

“Not—ha!” Darlene scowled over Elizabeth’s shoulder. “Not faking it!”

Elizabeth clamped her jaw tighter. She twitched every time Darlene’s hand squeezed hers. That was every time Darlene dropped her hips. Owen was a wet sloppy noise machine.

“Shit! Fuck! Cunt! Motherfucker!” Darlene started gasping.

“Cocksucker! Tits! Piss!” Janice cheered off the other three. Roxxi directed at Janice a confused scowl.

“Oh!” Elizabeth let out and covered her mouth with her blanket grabbing hand.

“Just make noise,” Barbara said and slapped Elizabeth’s ass. “We’re all in this together.”

Darlene yanked her hand out of Elizabeth’s. She roughly reached down and hammered her clit as her hips rocked in circles. Darlene squealed and gasped. Her body shook and she heaved a mass of air from her lungs.

“Oh! Shit!” Darlene moaned. She lifted her leg and pulled Owen free of herself. “I think I came too much.”

Elizabeth was just getting into it. Her body was rocking. She still covered her mouth. She looked at Owen’s waving cock with a confused look. Should she bend over and sixty nine? She reached down to Owen’s cast that was rubbing up and down her thigh.

Janice gestured for Elizabeth to stay quiet. She walked over and dropped one knee on the bed. Elizabeth shook her head ‘no!’. Janice shrugged. She grabbed Owen’s cock. He humped upward happily. Janice took him into her mouth.

Thirty? She thought to herself. She’d lost count of the number of cocks she had ever sucked but thirty didn’t seem too low. She rolled her tongue around and sucked her cheeks tight. She hummed as he rolled against the back of her throat. He tasted of so much pussy. Janice smirked as she sucked. She was truly proud of her cousin.

“Oh. My. God.” Darlene watched.

“Shh!” Elizabeth shushed her friend and then did it four more times. She stomped her pussy down harder on Owen’s nose and kept him quiet. Janice chuckled and pulled him back from her throat. Next time she’d take him in.

“This is crazy,” Wendy worried from the doorway.

“It’s a lot of people but it’s pretty vanilla,” Barbara said. “Who likes bondage?”

“I love it!” Roxxi sat up. “My old girlfriends used to hang me from this—”

Janice stopped listening as she rippled her throat around the head of Owen’s cock. She snorted and gasped. She felt a few tears in her eyes. This was always a struggle, but fun for her. Owen tapped her shoulder with his foot. She twisted her blue eyes to try and see it just before his cum shot up into her mouth.

She stood up. Looked Elizabeth in the wide eyes, turned to Darlene who stared daggers. Janice frowned, then lifted her head backwards and swallowed. She headed for the door.

“Viagra should only last four hours,” Janice said, pushing Wendy lightly out of the doorway. “I doubt he needs all of us and I’m going to bed. First three of you that follow get to share a proper mattress.”

* * *