The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Dark Wynd as well as the name Chrystal Wynd.

* * *

Note—Please be aware that, although bestiality and furry aren’t listed as tags for this story, sexual situations with non-humans are depicted in this sordid tale. You’ve been warned, sweet readers.

* * *

Synopsis: A professor and her hand-picked team of specialists make an expedition into a previously undiscovered area in the mountains near Chrystal Heights.

* * *

The Team

Part 1

Dr. Josette Burke, professor and scientist, core member of the Science Board of the University of Chrystal Heights and others, with more initials in her title than in her actual name, stood at the head of the table. Tall and imperious, the brilliant black woman cut a powerful figure.

“And here we are,” said the professor, looking over the group seated around the table. “After months of email and chat room correspondence—except for you, of course, Jalen—it’s nice to finally meet everyone in person. I know you’re mostly familiar with one another, but for the sake of Jalen and the fact that all interaction has been online until now, please take a moment to introduce yourselves.”

A red-haired man in his late twenties stood. “I’m Martin. As I’m sure you’re all aware, I’m Dr. Burke’s assistant.”

A short raven-haired woman stood next, her glasses giving her a serious air. She nodded toward Jalen. “I’m Alexis. Like my colleagues,” she said, waving a hand at the blonde woman and Japanese man, “I’m a graduate student. My specialty is anthropology.”

The woman next to Alexis sniffed and flipped her sandy blonde hair from her shoulders with a brusque move. She didn’t stand. “I’m Brea. My field is botany.”

The Japanese man seated next to her laughed. “Field…botany…see what you did there?”

Brea rolled her eyes. “Funny, Shiro. My sides are splitting.”

The thick-shouldered Shiro stood, still grinning. “I’m Shiro,” he said. “Geology’s my bag, baby.”

The toned-looking black man who looked more athlete than intellectual stood. “I’m Jalen. Glad to meet you guys. I’m a grad student as well. My background’s zoology.”

Dr. Burke nodded. “Despite his relative youth, Jalen is considered an authority in the field of cryptozoology, which could be significant for this particular expedition.”

“Interesting cross-section of backgrounds, professor,” said Alexis. “Are you sure a more focused team of specialists wouldn’t have been the way to go?”

Dr. Burke appeared almost surprised at the question, as if she wasn’t used to being second-guessed.

“Considering the potential nature of this trek,” said the professor, “I think a broad unit better for this initial step. If we find something that could benefit from deeper study, that would be the time to plan a more specific approach.”

Shiro looked at Alexis. “Yeah, we’re more survey scouts than scientific authority for this trip.”

“Indeed,” said Dr. Burke. “You are graduate students preparing for your doctorates, preparing to earn the title of ‘scientist’. This expedition should hopefully give you enough data for your thesis papers or perhaps for publication. Either way, this trek should serve as an important step in your careers.”

The four graduate students nodded in unison.

“Good,” said the professor. “Now on to business. You already know why we’re gathered, but let’s summarize. Martin?”

“Thank you, Dr. Burke,” said Martin. The professor’s assistant was a serious-looking man who constantly scribbled notes and likely filed everything—everything—alphabetically. “To summarize: the professor has discovered a possible land anomaly in the Crystal Mountains. We are going to explore this incongruity.”

Jalen leaned forward. “What exactly do you mean by ‘anomaly’?”

“Exactly that,” said Martin. “It’s unmapped and doesn’t seem to register on any kind of gps. There are areas like this in different parts of the Crystal Mountains, but this one hasn’t been located before, to the best of our knowledge. Dr. Burke identified it.”

“How did you manage that, Dr. Burke?” said Jalen.

Dr. Burke offered an imperious smile. “I came across references to the possibility while I was researching something else.”

“And what was that?”

The professor’s facial expression didn’t change. “That’s not important. What’s important is that we are likely going to be the first to see this land anomaly, which is why I am bringing a team with such divergent specialties. Martin is my assistant and will function as my right hand. Should I not be available at any point, Martin will be in charge. Alexis is well versed on the various tribes that make their home in these mountains. Should we come across any, she should be able to communicate with them. Brea will be there to take samples of any unusual plants, flowers or herbs. Shiro will be there to assess any geological finds.”

Shiro said, “And Jalen?”

“The area is unexplored,” said the professor. “We have no idea what creatures may be present. Jalen will be there to catalogue them.”

“You said he was a cryptozoologist,” said Brea. “Doesn’t a cryptozoologist study creatures only rumored to exist?”

Once again Dr. Burke’s expression didn’t change.

“This is Chrystal Heights,” said the professor, “and those are the Crystal Mountains. Should we come across any creatures with which we are unfamiliar, Jalen should hopefully be able to identify them.”

“Yeah,” said Shiro. “Hopefully.”

* * *

The meeting lasted for nearly two hours. As it wound down, Shiro brought up a point.

“One question, Dr. Burke,” said Shiro. “I know you want to get started as soon as possible, but shouldn’t we wait for the weather system to pass through that area before starting? We have to cross Blue River to get to the pass.”

“Your observation is noted, Shiro,” said Dr. Burke, “but that’s actually the reason I want us to leave a day early. Waiting even 24 hours means we won’t be able to access the area for a week or more, and there’s an even more intense weather system following this one. We need to go in now and do our exploration before the larger system moves in and cuts us off completely for a much longer period of time.”

Jalen looked uncertain. “You’re sure of the timing?”

“Of course she’s sure of the timing!” said Martin. The professor’s assistant looked offended. “Dr. Burke knows what she’s doing!”

Jalen held up his hand. “Relax, Martin. I know you’re Dr. Burke’s most ardent defender, but I wasn’t being disrespectful. It was a valid question.”

Martin visibly relaxed. “Sorry,” he said. “Just tired. Preparations have been keeping me up late all week. Yes, we’re sure. If we don’t leave tomorrow, we’ll have to push the expedition back several weeks or even months, which would put us into the early stages of the winter season. And winter is no time to be trekking into those mountains.”

The team nodded their understanding.

* * *

A steady rain was falling as they made their way toward the mountains.

It was early morning, although any hint of sunrise was concealed by the rainclouds. The team was split between two identical SUVs. The lead SUV, driven by Martin, contained the camping equipment. Dr. Burke rode shotgun. The second SUV followed just behind, driven by Jalen and passengered by Alexis, Brea and Shiro. Electronic equipment and food nestled in the back.

Alexis stared through the window. “What do you suppose we’ll find out there?”

“It’s an ambitious undertaking,” said Jalen, peering through the windshield in an effort to better see the road, “but I’m not sure we’re going to find anything we wouldn’t find in any other part of the forests around the mountains.”

Brea huffed. “As long as we don’t find any creeptoids.”

Jalen gave her a look. “You mean cryptids.”

“Whatever,” said Brea. “I like my word better.”

“I disagree, dude,” said Shiro. “This is a great prospecting opportunity. Nobody’s been there before, right? Man, think of what we could find.”

Brea said, “What, you mean crystals?”

“Sure, crystals,” said Shiro, “but maybe more. Who’s to say we don’t hit a pocket with some other minerals or precious metals? Silver, maybe? Or even gold. Claim goes to whoever finds it, am I right? Yeah, I think I am.”

“We’re on an important scientific endeavor,” said Alexis, “not prospecting for a brass mine.”

Shiro snorted. “You don’t mine brass,” he said. “It’s an alloy.”

Alexis rolled her eyes. “Whatever.”

Jalen chuckled. “I think you’re getting a little ahead of yourself there, Shi.”

“Says you, brah,” said Shiro. “In that case, you’ll sign over your share to me, right?”

Jalen shifted the wheel slightly to avoid a fallen branch on the wet road. “Nice to know you’re willing to share.”

Shiro laughed, a braying sound. “Hey, I’m not a dick, all right?”

Brea rolled her eyes. “Could have fooled me.”

Jalen interjected. “Is the professor always this uptight?

Alexis shrugged. “I think she’s been working on this project for a long time. That would put anybody on edge.”

Jalen thought about it, then nodded. “You’re probably right. I still get the feeling she’s not telling us everything, though.”

* * *

They followed the main highway until it reached the base of the Crystal Mountains. They turned off the highway then and followed a rough dirt road that was more mud than road. The going only got worse as they went along.

“Jeez, brah,” said Shiro, after a particularly rough bump. “Take it easy. Gonna break an axel. No Triple A out here, you know?”

“You wanna drive?” said Jalen. “I can barely see in this soup.”

They continued on.

* * *

It was well past noon when they finally came to a stop.

“All right,” said Dr. Burke. “Get your packs. It’s on foot the rest of the way.”

The team grumbled, but hoisted their backpacks and started the trek.

Hopefully Dr. Burke knew where she was going.

* * *

They had been walking for just over an hour when the rain started falling in sheets.

“Gosh, this if fun,” said Shiro. “Nothing like a monsoon to take the edge off.”

Jalen chuckled. Brea and Alexis ignored him.

“Keep your eyes on the professor and Martin,” said Jalen. “We really don’t want to get lost at this juncture.”

The others nodded their agreement and walked faster, hurrying to catch up to Dr. Burke and her assistant.

Part 2

“Okay,” said Brea, “I don’t ever want to make a hike like that again. I’m soaked to the skin.”

Shiro stared at her in disbelief. “You’re worried about the rain? This pass is the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen.”

Jalen glanced around. “I’ve never seen anything like this. I mean, we walk into a narrow pass and suddenly the weather is entirely different?”

Alexis said, “I don’t get it. How can meteorological conditions change just because we crossed an arbitrary line?”

“Not arbitrary,” said Shiro. “It was a very exact line. The ground was dusty ten feet from the edge of the rain. I’ve never seen that before. It’s like we stepped into another dimension or something.”

Jalen chuckled.

“Don’t laugh,” said Brea. “He’s right. Look at the trees, the bushes, the plants. All different from the terrain we just left.”

“And more joy,” said Shiro, pulling his cell phone from a Ziploc bag. “Nothing electronic appears to be working.”

Alexis gave him a quizzical look. “Were you really expecting a signal this far into the mountains?”

“No,” said Shiro, “but I would have at least expected GPS to work, being satellite-based.”

“Hmm,” said Jalen. “Good point.”

“And I hate to sound negative,” said Shiro, “but Blue River was high. Really, really high. And it’s still pouring. Even if it stops raining soon, it’s going to be days before we can cross back over. That means we’re stuck here until then.”

“Enough with the doom and gloom, Shiro,” said Alexis. “Dr. Burke knows what she’s doing. We’ll be fine. Now how about we catch up to the professor and Martin before they’re completely out of view?”

The four of them hurried ahead.

* * *

“It’s not fair!” moaned Shiro. “It’s just not fair.”

Alexis smirked. “Awwww, what’s the matter? Jealous much?”

“Of course I’m jealous! You just found a crystal the size of your fucking head! That should be my crystal!”

Alexis laughed. “Hardly the size of my head, Shiro. I’d say the size of my fist. Isn’t it gorgeous?”

Shiro groaned again.

* * *

Dr. Burke looked up at the sun and frowned. “There’s only a few hours of daylight left,” she said, “and I want to make a quick reconnaissance of the immediate area before dark. Martin, you’ll come with me. The rest of you will stay here and finish setting up camp. Jalen, you’re in charge of dinner for tonight. Shiro, Alexis, Brea, go collect firewood. Get as much as you can. We’re going to want to keep the fire going all night.”

That settled, Martin immediately went to gather supplies for the reconnaissance while the others scattered to different parts of the camp to finish tightening tent ropes and making sure food supplies were secured out of reach of local wildlife.

Except for raccoons. Even food sealed in a cement bunker wouldn’t be safe from raccoons, the premier food thieves of the animal kingdom.

Dr. Burke and Martin set out a few minutes later. Jalen busied himself with the foodstuffs as Shiro, Alexis and Brea left the camp area to gather firewood.

“Have you noticed how weird some of the plants are?” said Shiro.

Brea gave Shiro a withering look. “Of course I noticed. I pointed it out to Dr. Burke, in fact, but she just waved it off. Didn’t seem concerned. I still think we should be careful, though.”

Alexis nodded. “I agree.”

Brea snickered. “Is the bookworm afraid she’s going to get poison ivy?”

“At least I can recognize poison ivy,” said Alexis. “Can you?”

“I can!” said Shiro. “Leaves of three, roll one for me! Leaves of four, smoke some more! Leaves of five—“

“You’re an idiot,” said Brea, rolling her eyes. “Do you take anything seriously?”

“Not if I can help it. Do you take anything more seriously than your hair care? Do you even know what your real hair color is anymore?”

“This is my real hair color!”

“Sure it is.”

“You’re an ass!”

“Look, wench—“

“Don’t call me wench!”

“You sure? ’Cuz the alternative is—“

“Don’t you dare!”

Alexis moved ahead of them, tired of the bickering. They had the opportunity of a lifetime here—an actual expedition with the renown Dr. Burke!—and they wanted to bicker. It was immature. It defied logic. But Alexis wasn’t going to let it interfere with her experience.

She could hear moving water, so Alexis moved toward the sound. Shiro and Brea were busy arguing, so Alexis made sure to pay attention to landmarks. They weren’t likely to get lost, but she wasn’t going to take even the smallest of chances. She was also keeping a sharp eye out for any signs of tribal occupancy. Bad things happened to trespassers in the mountains and forests, even inadvertent ones.

Alexis paused as the turf gave slightly under her foot. Glancing around, she realized the surrounding land was swampier, more bog-like. Pockets of muddy water sat here and there and the ground was turning to muck. Dark green moss covered the rocks and the smell of organic muck hung heavy.

Shiro shook his head “We’re a bit far from camp. Let’s head back.”

“Something we can actually agree on,” said Brea. “First, however, there’s a log over there with a number of strange mushrooms growing on it. I want to get some pictures and a few samples.”

Alexis wrinkled her nose. “Ewww. You’re not going to touch them, are you?”

“Don’t be silly,” said Brea. “They could be poisonous. I have some sample bags to put them in.”

“How are you going to take pictures?” said Alexis. “Nothing electronic works, remember?”

“I’m not using my phone,” said Brea. “I’m using a good old-fashioned 35mm camera. A mechanical one.”

Shiro nodded. “A classic,” he said approvingly.

Brea moved toward the log and took aim with the camera toward the mushrooms. Then she lowered the camera. Very slowly, she turned and said in a low voice, “There’s someone behind the log.”

Alexis and Shiro looked at Brea to make sure she was serious. Deciding she was, Alexis moved closer and peered over the log.

Behind the log, partially submerged in a muddy pond, was a girl. Or at least a feminine-shaped figure. She wore no clothing or covering. Her skin was bright green, except for her belly and the front of her thighs, which were yellow. Her hair was moss-green.

Her knees were sticking out of the water. It took Alexis a moment to realize the girl was sitting in a frog-like stance.

“Goodness!” said Alexis. “A frog-girl! A new discovery! We’ll get to name the species! Give me your camera, Brea! Quick!”

Alexis grabbed the camera from Brea and took two quick steps toward the frog-girl, bringing the camera to bear. The frog-girl shifted upright at the sudden movement, her small breasts jiggling momentarily. Then she sprung toward Alexis.

Shiro and Brea leaped backwards with sudden exclamations. Alexis tried to back-peddle as well, but she stumbled backwards onto the marshy ground and fell, the camera flying from her hand.

The frog-girl landed directly over Alexis. Her arms and legs seemed elongated. Her webbed fingers were long and thin, ending in round suction cups.

Alexis tried to scramble away, but the frog-girl was standing over her, straddling her. Alexis paused for a moment, waiting to see what the frog-girl would do.

The frog-girl leaned closer, her yellow eyes locked with Alexis’s. She tilted her sideways in an almost quizzical manner. Then she opened her mouth and a long red tongue shot out, striking a bullseye directly into Alexis’s mouth.

Alexis’s eyes widened. Still on her back, she tried to reach for the offending tongue, to pull it from her mouth, but she found her forearms secured and pushed to ground by the frog-girl’s suction-cup-tipped fingers. Alexis could feel the frog-girl’s tongue secreting something into her mouth, something sickly sweet. She tried to spit it out, but the frog-girl’s tongue remained pressed in place, pushing the secretions into her throat, forcing her to swallow.

Alexis readied to throw all her strength into a body-roll to get free, but then reality melted.

The grad student gazed as brilliant shades of color hovered in the air, singing the perfect song. The frog-girl’s features distorted, changed shape. Alexis watched in detached bemusement as cartoon figures gathered around, only to disperse in sudden detonations. She longed for the crystal purity of a single clear drop of water.

Shiro and Brea had recovered from their momentary shock. Shiro stepped forward to push the frog-girl away from Alexis, but the frog-girl suddenly leaped straight backward, landing well away from the trio of grad students. The frog-girl then leaped again, disappearing into the swamp.

Brea stared in the direction the frog-girl had leaped. “What the hell was that?!”

“Your guess is as good as mine,” said Shiro. “Never seen anything like that.”

“Froggie,” said Alexis, giggling. “Froggie-loggie.”

Brea looked at Alexis. “What the hell’s the matter with you, geek? She didn’t hurt you, right?”

Alexis’s eyes were rolling. They helped her to her feet, but she couldn’t stand. She was drooling. “Fwoopy fwoggie loggie,” she said. She flopped a hand against Brea’s breast. “Buh-boobies.”

“Oh, gawd,” said Brea. “She’s playing with my tits. The geek got drugged, didn’t she?”

Shiro nodded. “I think you’re right,” he said. “She’s stoned. All drugged up and no rave to go to.”

Brea gave him an acidic look. “Funny,” she said. “Real funny. Now let’s get the geeky skank back to camp before the frog-wench comes back.”

* * *

Professor Burke said, “And you’re sure this…frog-girl…is what caused this? Not the mushrooms?”

Shiro nodded. “Yes, ma’am,” he said. “Alexis never touched the mushrooms. I think she startled the frog-girl.”

Dr. Burke said, “That might possibly be the case. Jalen?”

“I concur, Dr. Burke,” said Jalen. “It sounds like the creature acted in what it perceived as self-defense.”

Professor Burke nodded her agreement. “So it would seem. Alexis appears to be drugged, but not actually poisoned. Her vitals are fine. She’s just…”

“Horny,” said Brea.

Dr. Burke nodded. “Aroused, yes. She’s still self-stimulating.”

Brea shrugged. “It’s probably good for her. Maybe she’ll get her first orgasm.”

“Possibly,” agreed Dr. Burke. “At any rate, for the sake of caution, I’m going to ask you to share her sleeping tent tonight, Brea.”

Brea opened her mouth to argue, but suddenly recognized by the professor’s stern face that it wasn’t exactly a request. She sighed.

“Yes, ma’am,” said Brea.

Dr. Burke nodded. “Thank you, Brea.”

Jalen said, “Did you have any luck in your reconnaissance, Professor?”

“Yes,” said Dr. Burke. “As a matter of fact, we located a cave. It was nearly dark when we found it, so we didn’t go in, but it looks promising. We’re going first thing in the morning.”

A cave! The team looked at each other with mounting excitement as Alexis’s moans sounded over the crackle of the fire.

* * *

A few hours later, a miserable Brea rolled over and covered her head with her pillow. Martin’s voice sounded from just outside the tent.

“Brea?” said the professor’s assistant. “Dr. Burke asked me to check on Alexis.”

Brea glared into the pillow. “You can tell the professor that the geek hasn’t taken her fingers out of her pussy or mine in three fucking hours.”

“What did you say?” said Martin. “Your voice is muffled. I couldn’t hear you.”

Brea removed the pillow from her face. “I said she’s doing fine. Peachy. And she’s had about 17 orgasms.”

Brea heard something that sounded like someone writing in a notebook.

“17?” said Martin. “Were they individual orgasms or multiple orgasms strung together?”

Brea blinked. “What? Are you being pervy?”

“Huh?” said Martin. “Of course not. I’m taking notes for a Chrystal Heights Science Journal article. So on a scale of 1-10, how hard would you say her nipples are?”

Brea covered her head with her pillow again.

* * *

The morning sun was just beginning to show as Jalen refilled his coffee mug. He looked up as Brea shuffled toward the fire.

“You’re up early,” he said.

Brea gave him a bleary-eyed look. “Yeah. The masturbating geek kept me up all night. Where’s everybody else?”

Jalen took a cautious sip of java. “Dr. Burke, Martin and Shiro left early to explore that cavern.”

Brea made an indelicate sound. “Martin will probably take notes on every rock in the cave.”

Jalen chuckled. “Nah. That’s why they took Shiro.”

“Good for them,” said Brea. “They can put up with his obnoxiousness.”

Jalen looked amused. “You’re certainly a font of good cheer this morning,” he said. “Dude’s obnoxious, but he knows his geology. Anyway, he’s harmless. Frat boy’s gonna frat, you know?”

“Yeah, whatever.”

Jalen stood and stretched. “We’re going to need some more firewood.”

Brea stood as well. “I’ll take care of it.”

Jalen’s eyebrows rose. “You’re certainly little Miss Helpful this morning.”

Brea shrugged. “I need to stretch my legs. Besides, I want to catalogue some of the local greenery.”

Jalen nodded. “Fine by me. I need to update the journal anyway. But don’t wander too far from camp.”

Brea snorted. “What are you, my mother?”

Jalen grinned. “There’s the Brea I’m used to.”

Brea stuck out her tongue at him.

* * *

Brea set out toward the nearby glade, glad to be away from camp, even if just for a little while.

It was a nice day, warm without being humid, and the meadow air smelled fresh, the scent of grass and flowers in the breeze. Brea made her way along the edge of a flower bed.

She was preparing to turn and cut through the field when she heard a sound. She stopped to listen closer and realized that the sound had been present for some time, but she had only now become conscious of it. It was a barely-perceptible buzz.

Brea listened closely for a second, then set out in the general direction of the buzz. It didn’t sound particularly ominous and besides, who knew what she might find?

The closer she got, the more she realized there was a cadence to the buzz, a relaxing pulse. Combined with the fresh scent of grass and flowers, it gave Brea a heady awareness of her surroundings, an appreciation for the flowers, the sunlight, the grass.

Brea was so caught up in her appreciation of nature that the sight of the bee-girl sitting on an impossibly large mushroom gave her no jolt of surprise, no sudden shock. In fact, the bee-girl was beautiful. Covered in shades of black and yellow, she was humanoid in shape, although her thin body had an oddly-disjointed appearance, as well as a bee-like stinger extending from her backside. She smiled at Brea, her soft black lips offering a smile as her wings fluttered, creating the lovely, harmonic buzz. Two antennae grew from her forehead, bobbing gently as she moved. The bee-girl got off the large mushroom and stood as Brea approached.

As Brea moved closer, she realized it wasn’t only the bee-girl’s wings producing the lovely, hypnotic buzzing. The bee-girl herself was buzzing, emitting a vibrant, almost throbbing drone that Brea felt all the way to her belly. Brea could feel herself becoming drowsy as the lovely bee-girl’s song matched the frequency in her head perfectly. Brea felt her feet continuing to move on their own, one after the other, moving her closer and closer to the bee-girl, until Brea was standing directly in front of her.

Brea closed her eyes and breathed deeply. The bee-girl smelled of honey. Sweet, rich, golden honey. Pure. Sticky. Delicious.

Brea opened her eyes again. The bee-girl’s big black eyes were inches away, her antennae bobbing gently. Her buzz changed pitch slightly, became higher, and it took Brea several seconds to realize her clothes were being removed by the insect girl. Something twitched at the back of Brea’s mind, something telling her that something wasn’t quite right, but the thought was fleeting and difficult to hold on to, and it was chased away by the droning buzz that vibrated gently inside her mind.

Brea felt the bee-girl press against her momentarily, buzz gently in her ear. Then she felt herself being turned around, her bare bottom now facing the bee-girl. There was a sudden jolt in the back of her upper thigh, a momentary hot burning sensation just below her left butt-cheek. There was a fleeting moment of realization as Brea belatedly grasped she’d just been stung by the bee-girl, but the burning only lasted a few seconds. Then Brea felt a lethargy spreading from the puncture in her thigh.

She felt herself being pushed backward, step by step, until her bare bottom was pressed against the impossibly large mushroom. Felt herself pushed onto the mushroom, felt herself being pressed into a prone position, on her back, her glazed eyes staring at the overhead sky. The bee-girl’s venom was coursing fully through her body now, making her limbs too heavy to move. The buzzing continued unabated as Brea felt the bee-girl’s arms hook under the back of her knees, lifting her legs.

Brea’s lips parted slightly as she became aware of a growing pressure against her tight rear opening. The smell of honey became even stronger, more intense. She blinked, slowly, languidly as she finally grasped that the bee-girl had protracted an ovipositor and the insect-girl was pressing the tip of that ovipositor against Brea’s rear opening.

Brea’s heart pounded as she tried to shift away from the incessant ovipositor, but the bee-girl’s venom coursing through her made any efforts to move, or even to think, result only in sluggish twitches.

The scent of honey became stronger yet and Brea suddenly realized the reason. The bee-girl’s ovipositor was secreting honey to be used as a lubricant. Brea could feel the thick, sticky substance dripping over her rear opening and down between her swelled butt cheeks.

Brea felt the bee-girl shift slightly and suddenly the ovipositor was pressing against her tight rear opening again. Brea tried to clench, to protect her back passage from the incessant invader, but the coursing venom denied her any control of her sphincter. Brea gasped as the bee-girl’s ridged ovipositor pushed unimpeded through her ring and slowly filled her ass with the thick, ridged organ.

Brea’s eyes widened as she realized there was a thick, heavy flow moving slowly through the bee-girl’s organ into her back passage. The insect-girl was pumping her full of something. Then Brea’s eyes widened again as she felt a thick roundness pass along the ovipositor. She gasped as the roundness moved through her tight ring, momentarily forcing it wider as it moved down the organ. Brea’s hips shuddered as the roundness exited the bee-girl’s ovipositor and was deposited deep inside Brea’s backside.

Still only capable of floppy, sluggish limb movements, Brea could only lay back, chin wet with drool as she offered helplessly vague, barely detectable resistance to the thick, ridged organ now fully buried in her rear passage.

Brea’s eyes widened again as she felt another roundness moving along the ovipositor, pressing against her tight ring squeezing the bee-girl’s organ. Brea tried desperately to clench tight, to prevent the object she instinctively knew to be an egg from moving inside her, but the venom coursing through her did not allow her any control of the muscle. And even more embarrassing was the sudden orgasm caused by the egg’s movement through her ring. Brea’s hips were still writhing with helpless heat when the bee-girl’s ovipositor deposited the egg deep inside Brea.

The heady smell of the sweet honey combined with the helplessly intense orgasms left Brea with no strength to resist as the bee-girl turned her into a hot, helpless incubator. Brea could feel her belly slowly swelling as egg after egg was deposited inside her, as well as the honey the bee-girl was relentlessly pumping inside her.

It seemed to go on forever, but eventually the bee-girl retracted her ovipositor from Brea’s ass. The insect-girl leaned forward, antennae bobbing, her soft, wet black lips vibrating gently as she gazed into Brea’s glazed eyes. Then the bee-girl turned and disappeared into the trees of the nearby forest.

Brea remained on her back for a short time afterward, moaning slightly as she slowly regained her senses. Then she struggled into a sitting position and realized it was as bad as she feared.

Her belly was round, hugely gravid, filled with honey and eggs, looking like she was in the eighth month of pregnancy. Even if she could have made up a story as to why she smelled like she had bathed in a vat of sweet honey, there was no hiding her big, embarrassingly swelled belly.

She couldn’t even force them out, hard as she tried. She was stuck carrying these eggs until they came to term.

Cheeks burning, Brea gathered her clothes and started waddling back to camp.

* * *

Jalen wrote a final sentence in the spiral notebook. Then he closed it and sealed it in the water-tight zip bag.

He stood and stretched. He hadn’t slept well the night before and he was ready for another cup of coffee. But as he took the coffee pot from the fire, he realized the fire had gone out.

He knew Brea had left to gather some firewood, but she was also going to collect some data, so there was no way to know when she was returning.

Jalen sighed. It was easier to just get some himself. He only needed enough to get the fire started again. The camp itself seemed safe enough for the time being, but he was going to need fire to prepare some lunch anyway. He’d just grab enough to keep them going until Brea came back, whenever that would be.

He paused to check on Alexis. Her eyes were still glazed and her small sleeping tent smelled heavily of sex, but she looked less dazed than she had the day before. She assured Jalen that she was all right and she’d be fine until he got back.

Satisfied, Jalen headed for a small copse of trees not far from the outside edges of the camp. There was sure to be some suitable firewood there.

His assessment was correct and he soon had an armload of dry wood. Then he suddenly stopped and glanced around.

Jalen was prepared to swear he had heard someone singing.

He listened again and this time he was sure. Someone nearby was singing. Jalen turned in a circle, trying to determine the direction of the singer. Then he heard the sound of sticks and grass crunching under heavy steps nearby and he found the source of the singing.

Jalen stared. Standing about ten feet away from him was a goat-man. Or more accurately, Jalen corrected himself, a satyr. A half-goat-half-man. From the waist up, he appeared to be a broad-shouldered, muscular male with a pot belly and humanoid face. Large horns curled out from his forehead. From the waist down, he had the shaggy muscular legs of a goat, complete with cloven hooves. He wore no clothing and the fact that he was male was obvious from the thick hanging member swaying between his legs as he walked.

The satyr had what appeared to be a wine skin hanging around his neck, as well as a set of musical pipes. The goat-man was drinking from the wineskin and, between swallows, blowing on the pipes and warbling out some kind of song.

Jalen paused, unsure of what to do. Then the satyr paused as he noticed Jalen. There was a moment of silence as the singing stopped and Jalen and the satyr stared at each other.

Then the satyr smiled and held up both hands in a greeting. He skipped forward in a distinctly upright goat-like manner, reaching Jalen in seconds. Then the satyr danced around Jalen in a strangely joyous manner.

Jalen smiled in return, although he didn’t join the festive dancing. The satyr held out his wineskin, but Jalen shook his head. Jalen knew he needed to keep a clear head, no matter how friendly the goat-man might seem.

Still dancing, the satyr lifted his pipes and began playing a song. The notes were jubilant and celebratory, sounding of dance and frolic and fun, and Jalen could feel his spirits being uplifted. He found himself drawn into the satyr’s obvious high spirits, and soon Jalen and the satyr were dancing and twirling, laughing in celebration.

The goat-man played his tune, dancing as he did so, and Jalen could feel the music channeling the satyr’s love for the woodlands, the trees, the music. Jalen could feel his worries leaving him, feel the joy of the moment, the love of wine, of good song. And when the satyr once again held out his wineskin for Jalen, it was the most natural thing in the world for Jalen to accept it and to take a deep swallow. And then another.

Jalen shuddered only momentarily at the sudden surge through his body. He felt his cheeks flush as a pleasant warmth settled in his belly. He felt himself dancing again, expressing his passion for fun in joyous celebration of the woods. His rigid erection felt so natural, a simple and natural expression of his passion and need.

Jalen danced for hours, or perhaps minutes. It was unimportant. And it felt so natural when he paused for a moment to rest, to lean over a tree stump to rest because his head was spinning and he was having trouble maintaining his balance and consciousness. He wondered briefly when he had lost his clothing, but only briefly, as staying awake amidst the spinning landscape was challenging.

And then, through the swirling jumble of sensation, Jalen realized he was feeling a pressure against his tight back passage. He mumbled through wine-numbed lips, tried to push away from the invasive pressure, but he had no effect. Jalen dazedly looked over his shoulder and realized the satyr was positioned directly behind him, his thick member jutting from his hips. Jalen could feel the satyr’s hands on his shoulders, holding him steady as the goat-man pushed his dick slowly into Jalen’s tight back passage. Jalen’s eyes glazed at the sudden rush of intensity emanating from his stuffed, full back passage, the sudden realization that his ass was being fucked by this satyr.

Jalen blinked, tried to shift, to move out of the goat-man’s grasp, but he had little control of his body now. He felt the satyr pumping his ass enthusiastically, stroking his hard cock back and forth inside Jalen, his heavy balls relentlessly slapping against Jalen’s. Jalen could only lay on the stump moaning, his arms dangling uselessly next to him as the satyr pumped him silly. He had never felt so impossibly full back there.

The satyr lasted only a short time before pausing, singing again as his cock throbbed inside Jalen, pumping load after load deep inside him.

Finally fully drained, the satyr pulled his cock from Jalen’s twitching sphincter. He stepped back and took another swallow of wine. Then he skipped off, once again warbling his woodlands song.

Jalen lay there for some time, waiting for the world to stop spinning. The satyr’s semen sat heavy in his belly and Jalen didn’t yet trust himself to walk.

Eventually Jalen struggled to his feet, his eyes bleary. He stumbled around gathering his clothing. Then he started back toward camp, stepping gingerly, trying not to clutch his embarrassingly ravaged backside.

NEXT: Part 2