The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Dark Wynd as well as the name Chrystal Wynd.

* * *

Note—Please be aware that, although bestiality and furry aren’t listed as tags for this story, sexual situations with non-humans are depicted in this sordid tale. You’ve been warned, sweet readers.

* * *

The Team

Expedition

Part 2

Shiro peered ahead. “I smell water,” he said. “I vote right fork.”

Martin shook his head. “I don’t claim to be sensitive, but there’s something about that passage that just feels bad. If you’re that anxious to go that way, Shiro, go ahead. I’ll wait for you here.”

Dr. Burke extended the lantern forward, watching the edge of the broad light illuminating the darkness ahead. “Strong words, Martin. Are you sure it’s not just fear of the unknown speaking?”

Martin shrugged. “The other passage is just as unknown, professor, but I have no reservations about traveling that way. That tunnel, though,” he said, waving a hand at the right tunnel, “just feels wrong. I’m surprised you’re not feeling it too.”

“My ‘feelings’ about the passage are irrelevant,” said the professor. “I’m a scientist and so are you. ‘Gut feelings’ and ‘intuitions’ should play no part in our decision-making processes.”

Martin’s eyes dropped at the thinly-veiled reprimand.

Dr. Burke, Martin and Shiro had arrived early at the cavern entrance and then followed the cavern passage without issue for some time. The cavern was surprisingly spacious. It appeared to be a naturally-occurring cavern, as opposed to man-made. But now they had arrived at their first decision and it was up to Dr. Burke to decide.

“The right passage,” said the professor. “I appreciate your input, Martin, but Shiro is right. If there is water in here, that would likely represent a gathering place for any creatures that may reside in these tunnels.”

It would also represent a more likely location for hidden springs, thought Dr. Burke, although she didn’t voice her thought aloud.

“Fine,” grumbled Martin, shifting his backpack into position. “I’m outvoted. Let’s do this.”

* * *

It didn’t take long for them to realize the passage sloped downward.

Shiro said, “I think we’ll well underground now.”

Martin nodded. “I agree.”

Dr. Burke didn’t answer. Her expression was inscrutable. It looked almost as if she was feeling a steady rush of excitement, like she was on the verge of discovering something new, something important.

“Professor?” said Martin. “Look ahead. Is that a glow?”

“Dim the lanterns,” said the professor.

They did so.

“You’re correct, Martin,” said Dr. Burke. “Let’s investigate. But keep the lanterns dim and noise to a minimum. No need to announce our presence just yet.”

They followed the passage toward the light. Then the tunnel ended abruptly and they found the source of the glow. They also found the water source Martin had indicated earlier.

It was a lake. It wasn’t huge, but the cavern it resided in was spacious and the ceiling was high. The water was clear and once they were close enough to the water, they were able to see the source of the glow that was bright enough to illuminate the entire cavern. Their lanterns were not needed.

Martin peered into the water. “Are those rocks? Crystals? Minerals?”

“They’d have to be crystals of some sort,” said Shiro. “They’re too bright to be rocks.”

“Let’s not assume anything, Shiro,” said Dr. Burke. “It could be some form of bioluminescent algae covering the rocks on the bottom of the lake.”

“Sorry, professor.”

Dr. Burke glanced around, then said, “There appears to be a side cavern over there. Let’s investigate.”

They moved towards the cavern and then entered. The walls here appeared to be composed of translucent quartz. The quartz reflected the bright glow from the lake, easily lighting the way for the three scientists.

“This is amazing, professor,” said Martin. “Have you ever seen anything like it?”

She shook her head. “No, I haven’t.”

They remained quiet as they followed the side tunnel. Although the passage curved and the lake was no longer visible, the passage itself continued to reflect the glow from the lake.

Shiro finally broke the silence. “I think it’s getting warmer.”

Martin nodded. “I think so as well. Do you think that’s relevant, professor?”

“Could be any cause,” she said, sounding distracted. “Hot springs. Heat vent. Even lava. Impossible to know until we’ve explored further. Stop asking silly questions.”

Shiro’s eyebrows rose, but Martin appeared unperturbed. Used to it, I suppose, thought Shiro.

And then they came to a dark pool.

Shiro paused, realizing this pool was the source of warmth they’d been feeling. A moment later, Shiro realized it wasn’t a pool of water, but rather a dark mud.

Shiro started toward the mud pool, but Dr. Burke put up a hand to stop him. The professor moved several steps forward until she was at the edge of the mud pool. Then she began unbuttoning her clothing.

Martin said, “Dr. Burke?”

Without turning, the professor said, “Give me privacy, please.”

Martin and Shiro looked at each other. Then Martin said, “Are you sure, professor…?”

“Yes!” said Dr. Burke. “Now leave me.”

The mud pool was in the crux of a T-split. There was a path to the left and another to the right.

Sounding casual, Shiro looked down the left tunnel. “I’m going to check this one,” he said, “just to make sure there aren’t any surprises down this way. Why don’t you check the other tunnel?”

Martin wasn’t fooled by Shiro’s casual tone- he was well aware of the treasure-hunting spirit lurking within Shiro- but he was too tired and too worried about Dr. Burke to offer any resistance. “Fine,” he said. “You do that. I’m going to stay in the area in case the professor changes her mind.”

Meanwhile, oblivious to both of them, the now naked Dr. Burke began lowering herself into the warm, thick mud.

* * *

Shiro was relieved to be away from the professor and Martin. Dr. Burke was acting really odd and Martin was way too cautious about everything. Shiro understood the need to be careful- he wasn’t stupid- but it would take forever to get anywhere if he waited for Dr. Burke’s assistant to decide.

Besides, if Shiro did find something, he wasn’t in the mood to share.

As he moved down the tunnel, he realized he was nearing an opening to a cavern. It wasn’t as large as the cavern with the lake, but it wasn’t tiny. The walls here were not made of the reflective quartz, however, and although the cavern was dimly lit from the bright hallway, he found he needed to use his lantern to have enough light to see clearly.

Then he saw a glittering in the corner.

Shiro smiled. Maybe he had just found his crystals. Or precious stones. Or something. He wouldn’t know until he checked it out.

He moved forward, lantern held high. He was so focused on the glitter that by the time sensed the presence above him, it was too late for him to get back to the entrance.

There was a light skittering, then a soft thud. Shiro’s eyes widened slightly as he realized there was now a creature between him and the cavern entrance.

It was a woman. Half a woman, anyway. Long white hair covered her shoulders and touched the tops of her bare breasts. From her belly button up, she was quite attractive.

That attractive upper-half, however, was supported by an eight-legged spider body.

“Whoa!” said Shiro. “A…drider, I guess? Wish Jalen was here.”

Shiro paused, prepared to swing the lantern as a weapon if necessary, but the drider didn’t appear aggressive. She seemed to be more curious than anything.

Shiro smiled, relaxing slightly. All right, yeah, she was half-spider, but she was half hot chick as well. And even the spider-half was cute. Her spider carapace really appeared to look more like an oddly-extended ass. Okay, yeah, an extended ass with eight spider legs growing out of it, granted, but still. Handled correctly, Shiro theorized he might even be dealing with thesis material here. Besides, he still needed to check the cavern for valuable goodies and he couldn’t do that if he spooked the drider-girl.

He set down the lantern and held his hands wide, palms up, a universal symbol for no weapons. The drider girl took a few tentative steps forward, her arachnid legs skittering just enough to echo slightly.

She reached Shiro and leaned forward. She placed her fingertips on his chest and slowly trailed them down, over his belly, over his belt. Then her fingertips paused as they found his half-erect dick.

The drider-woman’s hand shifted slightly, cupping Shiro’s balls. She looked up, eyes wide, as if she had just found treasure.

Then she smiled, revealing fangs dripping with venom.

Shiro’s eyes widened and he tried to back away, but the drider tightened her grip on his balls, causing him to momentarily hesitate, and that was all the time she needed. The drider skittered closer, then leaned forward to sink her fangs into Shiro’s trapezius muscle between his neck and shoulder.

Gasping as he felt her burning fangs sink into his flesh, Shiro tried to pull away, but her grip on his scrotum and locked jaws on his trap prevented him from doing so. His heart hammered as he felt venom shooting into his body through her fangs.

He mewled and tried to push her away, but she held fast. Then a few moments later she suddenly slid her fangs from his flesh and released his balls.

Shiro scrambled backward, but only managed a few steps before falling on his butt. He tried to climb back to his feet, but nothing seemed to be working quite right.

Heart pounding, Shiro already knew the answer. He’d been poisoned by the drider’s bite.

The drider watched Shiro with what appeared to be polite amusement. She made no move toward him.

Shiro tried again to stand, but his balance was shot. He vaguely realized that his dick was hard, really hard, straining-against-his-pants hard. He tried to call out, to see if one of the others could come help him, but his lips and tongue were already too numb to let him emit anything louder than a mumble.

Nothing was working. His arms and legs were twitching and flopping in all directions. Then he felt his struggles losing momentum, slowing until he could barely twitch a finger.

The drider waited for several moments, then skittered forward. Her humanoid hands and spider-like front legs began shredding off Shiro’s clothing, stripping him bare in mere moments. Once she had him naked, she straightened his limbs, pressing his legs together, laying his arms along his side. His cock jutted straight up, nearly perpendicular to his torso, aimed at the cavern ceiling.

She leaned forward and pressed a finger against his thick shaft. She sniffed at it and stared for a moment. Then she turned slightly and sank her fangs into thigh next to his testicles.

Shiro’s gasp was almost audible, but once the spider-girl pulled her fangs out, the burning sensation quickly faded.

Shiro felt the effects immediately as his cock became impossibly, achingly rigid. His dick was a concentration of raw, burning need, his balls already swelling with hot, potent cargo.

And then, as he lay there unable to move, the drider’s front spider legs began moving Shiro around, shifting, rolling him as a protuberance beneath her carapace began shooting out a steady stream of thick, sticky filament.

Shiro’s eyes widened, but he was helpless to stop the drider as she continued to twirl and spin him, encircling him within a web cocoon. Over and over she wrapped him, covering his entire body from neck to ankles, save for his rigid cock and round, heavy balls.

When Shiro was completely immobilized, she finally stopped. She leaned down, putting her face near Shiro’s. Then she shifted slightly and another protuberance fired a slightly different type of web. This struck Shiro in the mouth, effectively sealing his lips shut.

The drider moved back a few steps and studied her prey. Shiro was completely cocooned, unable to move or speak. His venom-wracked cock was painfully hard and Shiro’s intense discomfort was obvious.

Apparently satisfied, the spider-girl moved up and straddled Shiro, with four legs on either side of his body. Then she lowered herself onto his hips, impaling herself on his thick cock.

Shiro moaned, feeling her tight arachnid pussy squeezing his cock. His balls were generating semen at an impossible rate and he needed release badly. The drider appeared to be going into an aroused state herself and suddenly she was rapidly pistoning herself up and down on his cock.

The trapped Shiro moaned again as the spider-girl slammed down on his swollen testicles repeatedly. The pain and discomfort did nothing to relieve the rigid erection plaguing Shiro at the moment. It even made his situation more dire, as it appeared to cause his dick to become even harder.

And then Shiro suddenly felt a powerful, burning sensation as he began shooting a torrent of hot, venom-enhanced semen into the drider.

It continued for several seconds, an impossibly intense ejaculation shooting deep inside the still-bouncing spider-woman. But instead of the relief Shiro was expecting, he could already feel his balls swelling with hot, potent semen again.

His cock was still rock-hard. And the drider continued riding that pole without pause.

Shiro wanted to cry. His cock was getting raw from the heated friction of the drider’s relentless rutting. He was frustrated. He was being used. And he so badly, badly needed to release.

And then he did release again, a long, hot lava-blast of burning seed deep inside the drider.

And she continued riding his cock without pause.

* * *

Martin made his way away from the immediate vicinity of the mud pool, but he was determined not to go too far. He needed to be close enough to help in case Dr. Burke needed him.

Noticing a cavern entrance not far down the tunnel, Martin decided exploring there would keep him busy while making sure he wasn’t far from the professor. That settled, he moved to the entrance and made his way inside.

He was only a few steps inside when he came to a stop. There was a table against the far wall, as well as a number of other objects that appeared to be chests and drawers. There were objects hung on the wall. There was even a bed.

This wasn’t a random cavern. This was somebody’s quarters.

“Well, well, well,” said a throaty voice. “Do I have a visitor?”

Martin whirled.

Standing between Martin and the entrance was a tall auburn-haired woman of impossibly sensual curves and presence. She wore a tight leather dress with a plunging v-bust line. Full, lush breasts swelled against the v-neck. A single button directly between her breasts held the material together. It seemed impossible that a single breath hadn’t popped open the top of her dress, releasing her breasts into the wild. Her torso tapered to a small waist, then flared out into wide, rounded hips. A red belt circled her waist, putting her opulent curves on display. She was tall, several inches taller than Martin, and made even taller by the tight leather stiletto boots she wore. Long leather gloves covered her arms from fingertips to elbows. A coiled whip hung from her waist.

But it wasn’t just her clothing that caught Martin’s attention. Curling from her forehead, just below her hairline, were pointed curved horns, their color the same deep auburn as her hair. A pointed tail appeared to snake out behind her, jutting out from just above her perfectly rounded backside. And unfurling from between her shoulder blades was an impressive pair of auburn bat wings.

As Martin stared, his jaw unconsciously dropping at her unearthly beauty and presence, she stepped closer, her stiletto boots clicking on the stone floor.

“Well?” she said, the timbre of her voice making all kinds of promises.

“What are you?” blurted Martin.

The woman laughed, her throaty expression making it sound like a proposition. “Aren’t you a treat!” she said. “You invade my chamber and then demand answers from me?”

Martin blushed, feeling very much out of his depth. “I’m sorry,” he mumbled. “I, umm, wandered in here by mistake. I didn’t realize it was someone’s personal quarters.”

“I see,” she said. “You just wandered in by error? A simple misstep? That’s it?”

“I, umm, well, umm, yeah, kinda, I mean—“

She walked inside the chamber, hips rolling, and strode past Martin. She reached the bed, then turned and gracefully sat down. She stretched her legs, crossing one over the other.

“Oh, relax,” she said, in a tone that practically made it an order. “What’s your name, hmm?”

Heart pounding, blood rushing to his face as her scent filled his nostrils, he managed to say his name.

“Martin?” she said. “Ohhhh, I like it. I’m Lezabel. Come closer, Martin.”

She made his name sound like a love potion. Her voice oozed sex and throbbed with promises of pleasure. Lezabel was the most beautiful woman Martin had ever seen.

Martin stepped forward, moving like he was in a dream-like trance. He had never encountered a presence like hers before.

As he reached the bed, Lezabel unfurled a long leg and placed the bottom of her boot against Martin’s chest. She looked him up and down, then said, “Take off my boots.”

Martin reached forward, but Lezabel held up a hand and waggled a finger back and forth.

“Uh-uh,” she said. She pointed down.

Martin blinked. Then comprehension dawned on his features. He dropped to his knees.

Lezabel cooed, a rich, throbbing reverberation that caused Martin’s hard cock to twitch in response.

“Such a good boy,” she said.

And he knew he had done well, because she now allowed him to lay his hands on her boots to remove them. He pulled off the one boot, then the other.

Lezabel reached forward and cupped his cheek. “You are such a sweetie,” she said. “Now be a precious and pour us some wine.”

Martin scrambled to his feet, trying to hide his erection. He saw the wine decanter on the table, so he moved toward it at what he hoped was a dignified pace. He filled two glasses with the dark liquid, then brought them back to where Lezabel sat on the bed. He held out a glass for Lezabel.

Lezabel looked at Martin without moving. Then she glanced down.

Martin flushed, realizing what he had done wrong. He dropped to his knees. Carefully, so as not to spill any wine. He extended one of the glasses.

Lezabel smiled and took the proffered glass.

Martin sat on his heels. Lezabel casually set a bare foot on his thigh as she took a swallow of wine.

“Mmmmmm,” she said. “Much better. And now that we’re comfortable, we can get to know each other a little better.”

Martin nodded, although he didn’t really feel comfortable. Her foot on his thigh was driving him to distraction. His cock was hard, achingly hard, and her foot was just inches away from it.

Lezabel took another swallow of wine. Her tail twitched back and forth while her bat wings bobbed gently. “What am I, you ask?” She smiled, a smile so sensuous it could have made a nun wet. “Some might call me a succubus, sweetie.”

“A succubus? You mean, like…”

“A fiend, cutie,” she said, her eyes twinkling. “A monster, even. Do I seem like a monster to you?”

Martin opened his mouth to answer, then paused. A succubus? All right, yes, she had horns and bat wings, but she could have hurt him at any time since he entered here and she hadn’t done anything. In fact, she had gone out of her way to be a good host.

“No!” he said firmly. “A monster?! Not at all!”

“Oh!” she said, shifting slightly, causing her toes to brush his rigid cock. “You are so sweet!”

He blushed at her gushing praise. His cock throbbed with need.

She glanced down then and started, as if noticing his hard dick for the first time. “My goodness,” she cooed. “You poor thing! That really needs to be taken care of.”

Martin’s heart started pounding.

Lezabel raised a hand. “Stand up, cutie.”

Martin got to his feet. There was no hiding the bump straining the front of his pants.

Lezabel reached out and undid Martin’s belt and button. She unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. A moment later his underwear landed on top.

Martin could only stand there, hands at his sides, as the beautiful lust being reached out and cupped his balls in her gloved hand.

“Oh, yes,” she purred, leaning forward. “You poor thing. Do you want some help with this?”

His cock ached. He had never been so hard in his life. “Yes,” he said, his voice strained. “Yes, please.”

Lezabel paused, her full, lush lips inches away. “What did you say?”

Martin blinked. “I…I said ‘yes’…”

One perfect eyebrow arched. “Yes, what?

Martin’s heart pounded as he struggled to think through the haze. Then he said, “Yes…Mistress…?”

Lezabel disappointment filled the space. “That wasn’t very convincing.”

On the verge of panic, Martin said more firmly, “Yes, Mistress.”

Lezabel shuddered and moaned, as if a rush of pure gratification had shot through her. “Mmmmmmm,” she said. “Such a good boy.”

Martin was pressing his cock forward in desperation, held at bay by Lezabel’s firm grip on his balls.

“Yes,” said Lezabel. “A good boy. And such a good boy deserves a reward.”

And then she slid his dick into her warm, wet mouth, working down his shaft until her lips were wrapped firmly around the base of his cock.

* * *

Dr. Burke didn’t notice when Martin and Shiro left. She was completely focused on the mud pool.

This was what it was all about. This was where she was going to make her mark, if the texts she had found were accurate.

A fountain of youth.

Granted, not the Fountain of Youth, but a fountain of youth regardless. She wasn’t about to split hairs.

She stripped off her clothing and tested the temperature of the mud pool with one bare foot. The pool was warm. Comfortably warm. Satisfied with the temperature, Dr. Burke lowered her naked body into the mud pool.

There was no way of knowing how deep the pool was, of course, but she was standing on a rock shelf of some sort, it seemed. She was neck-deep in the pool and standing without issue.

The consistency seemed odd. Considering she was submerged in mud, she would have expected a more grainy feeling to the soup. Instead it felt like she was standing in a vat of paint or melted wax.

Then Dr. Burke’s eyes widened. Something was happening underneath the surface of the mud. Something along her skin. Something between her legs.

The professor firmed her jaw, prepared to endure any manner of discomfort. This was going to give her youth, give her fame, assure her place in science history. She wasn’t going to let herself get chased away.

But what the hell was going on down there?

Dr. Burke lifted her arms above the surface. Something was wrong. It took a moment to process the issue, but then she knew.

Her arms were covered in black mud.

No, not covered. Coated. They were coated in black…tar?

On sudden intuition, Dr. Burke knifed her hands into the mud directly in front of her and spread it apart. After a few seconds, the professor realized her theory was correct.

She wasn’t in a pool of mud. There was a layer of mud sitting on top of a pool of something that wasn’t mud.

The professor clenched her teeth, frustrated. Had she acted too prematurely? Possibly. She needed more data to process before deciding her course of action. Perhaps a more thorough exploration of this cave system. Staying in this pool was possibly inviting trouble. She needed to get out, get Martin and Shiro back, take some notes, collate data. Continue the search.

As Dr. Burke moved out of the pool, however, she realized two things. The first thing was that she was now layered from neck to toes with what appeared to be black latex, or perhaps rubber. The second thing she realized was that the latex was composed of living cells of some kind and that it was moving upward, flowing over her face and coating over her hair.

She tried to stop the advance of the latex with her hands, but it did no good. It flowed relentlessly over her the rest of her head until she was covered head-to-toe. And then the substance continued moving, flowing around, over, between her butt cheeks and into her anus, forming a firm, thick phallus inside her tight rear passage. She could feel the substance continuing to move, shifting, flowing into her vagina and then another firm, thick phallus formed inside her pussy.

Then Dr. Burke’s eyes widened as she felt yet another phallus thickening inside her mouth. In desperation she opened her mouth wider, tried to slide fingers inside her mouth to pull out the invading substance, but all that did was allow for the substance to further thicken the phallus growing in her mouth.

Heart pounding, Dr. Burke went over her options. And then a moment later she realized she had even fewer options available to her, because the substance was beginning to harden into a solid rubber shell.

Less than a minute later, Dr. Burke was completely motionless, unable to move. A living rubber-coated statue.

NEXT: Part 2