The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Dark Wynd as well as the name Chrystal Wynd.

* * *

Note—Please be aware that, although bestiality and furry aren’t listed as tags for this story, sexual situations with non-humans are depicted in this sordid tale. You’ve been warned, sweet readers.

* * *

The Team

Expedition

Part 3

Jalen stumbled back into camp.

He groaned, his ass burning from the unfamiliar sensation of getting butt-fucked by a sneaky satyr, his jaws clenched in embarrassment. He felt thick in the middle, as if he had eaten nothing but heavy carbs for several days. Even his nipples were sore. Shiro was never going to let him live this down.

The first thing he noticed was that Alexis appeared to be up and about, which was good, considering the girl had been stoned for almost a full day after getting drugged by the frog-girl. But she still appeared to be somewhat under the influence.

Alexis looked at him, her bloodshot eyes magnified marginally by her glasses. “Welcome back. How’d the wood-collecting mission go?”

Dammit, thought Jalen. Forgot to bring the wood back with me.

“It went, umm, all right,” said Jalen. “I need to go find some more, though. How are you feeling?”

Alexis gave a languid blink. “Better. I’m totally fine.”

“I believe you,” said Jalen, “but I’m not convinced.”

Alexis looked at him quizzically. “Why not?”

“Because you’re walking around camp topless.”

Alexis paused for the space of two heartbeats, then looked down. A sudden high-pitched squeal split the air as she crossed her arms over her bare breasts and dashed for her tent. She emerged a minute later with a top.

“Not a word, Jalen,” she said. “Not a word.”

“Your secret is safe with me,” he said. “Really.”

“Glad to hear it.”

“You blushed all the way down to your belly button, you know.”

Alexis grabbed a cup and threw it at Jalen. “Not a word to anybody!”

Jalen held up his hands. “All right! All right! I surrender!”

Alexis continued glaring, her cheeks still rosy. Then she blinked. “What the heck…?”

Jalen lowered his arms. “What?”

Alexis pointed. Jalen turned around, then stared in astonishment.

Brea was waddling into camp. Her belly was hugely gravid, largely swelled, and she walked as if she was eight months pregnant. She was not happy.

Jalen opened his mouth to ask the obvious question, but Brea cut him off.

“FUCKING BEE-GIRL, OKAY? FUCKING BEE-GIRL!”

Jalen blinked, then nodded. “Right. Fucking bee-girl. Got it.”

Brea stomped off to her tent, navigating her belly the best she could.

They watched her walk away. Then Alexis turned to Jalen.

“Am I still stoned?” she said, “Or did I hear her say she fucked a bee-girl?”

Jalen shrugged. “I thought she used ‘fucking’ as an adjective myself, but judging by her, um, condition, she may very well have meant it as a verb.”

“Maybe she meant it both ways,” suggested Alexis.

Jalen shrugged. “You could be right. Are you going to ask her?”

Alexis shook her head. “You must think I’m still stoned.”

Jalen glanced at her now-covered breasts. “A guy can hope, right?”

Alexis threw another cup at him.

Jalen ducked. “For an intellectual, you sure are high-strung.”

“You’re just lucky I have bad aim,” she said. “I do have good eyesight, though.”

Jalen blinked. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

“Nothing,” said Alexis. “Nothing at all. So how’d that firewood-collecting mission go?”

“That’s the second time you asked,” said Jalen. “It went fine. I just- oh, crap. You saw.”

Alexis gave Jalen a bright smile. “If it helps any, I thought I was still stoned. I had no idea I had a man-on-man bestiality fetish until then.”

Jalen rubbed his temples. “You know, you have a good point. Maybe this stuff should just stay between us.”

Alexis beamed. “I though you might see it that way. Now let’s go check on Brea.”

* * *

Shiro was so frustrated, he wanted to scream.

He was still completely bound from neck to ankles by the satin-smooth webbing from the drider, with only his head, feet and rigid, venom-wracked cock visible. With his mouth webbed shut, he couldn’t even call for help.

His cock, thick and ready, was red and swollen from repeated hard use. It looked angry, if such a thing could be said about a cock. Angry and abused. But still helplessly prepared to serve.

Shiro heard the skittering and knew the drider was preparing to mount him yet again.

“Mmmppphhh!” he said into the web-gag. “Mmmmppphhhh! Mmmmppphhhhh!”

The drider ignored Shiro’s muffled pleas and straddled him, preparing to once again ride the bound intern.

“All right,” said a voice. “That’s enough. You’ve had your share. Now clear out.”

Shiro and the drider both froze, their heads turning toward the voice.

Martin stood just inside the door, head slightly cocked. “You heard me. Get the fuck away from him. He’s with me.”

The spider-girl hissed at Martin, then skittered at him faster than Shiro could follow.

Martin didn’t move. He shifted his stance slightly, locked eyes with the drider and smiled.

The spider-girl skittered to a halt. She waited a moment, then turned and leaped into her overhead web. She was gone in moments.

Satisfied, Martin made his way over to Shiro.

“Wow,” he said to the bound geologist. “Looks like she got you good.” He reached down and tore the sticky web from Shiro’s mouth in one move.

Shiro exhaled in relief. “Thank goddess you’re here. I couldn’t have taken another round. And how the hell did you make her go away? That was actually pretty badass!”

Martin shrugged. “What can I say?” he said. “I’ve always had a way with spider-girls. You just have to know how to talk to them. Now don’t move. I’m going to cut you free, and I’m sure you don’t want me making any mistakes with a blade right now.”

Shiro went motionless. “You’re fucking-A right,” he said feelingly.

A minute later, Shiro was free and scrambling around, trying to find clothing. Unfortunately the spider-girl had shredded his clothes during her initial assault on his virtue.

“Fuck!” said Shiro. “I can’t walk around this place naked!”

Martin shrugged. “You look fine, dude. And you’ll be able to point the way home without lifting a finger.”

“Ha ha,” said Shiro. “Ha ha fucking ha ha. And speaking of clothes, why the hell are you wearing a leather collar? Where the fuck did that come from?”

“For reasons,” said Martin. “Anyway, the professor isn’t going to care about how you’re dressed. In fact, I can promise you she won’t say anything about it.”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on,” said Martin. “It’s easier to just show you.”

“But…!”

Martin shrugged. “If you want to hang out here sewing yourself up some pants, go right ahead,” he said. “But I’m getting out of this place and I’m taking the professor with me. Are you coming or not?”

“You are not fucking leaving me here!”

«Take charge.»

Martin stepped up and suddenly cupped Shiro’s balls. “Don’t presume to tell me what I can or can’t do, fucknuts,” he said. He applied some pressure. “Got that?”

Shiro paled, gasping and as his abused balls were once again manhandled. He grabbed hold of Martin’s wrist and nodded desperately. “Yeah, yeah, I got it! I got it!” he said, struggling to keep his voice even. “C’mon, man, let go! Please!”

Martin held on a moment longer, his eyes hard. Then he released his hold and stepped back.

Shiro sighed and deflated, holding his aching sack. He took a number of deep breaths, striving to catch his breath.

“Now let’s go,” said Martin. He turned and walked through the cavern opening without looking back.

“Fine,” muttered Shiro, following Martin through the opening. “Whatever, dude.”

* * *

Shiro shook his head.

“This is crazy,” he said. “The professor’s been turned into a…a statue! What the hell happened to her?”

Martin shrugged. “Your guess is as good as mine. All I know is I came back and found her like this.”

Shiro circled around Dr. Burke’s motionless form. “She’s completely covered in…whatever this stuff is. Rubber, maybe? But it’s like a coat of paint. I mean, you can see her nipples and everything in perfect detail.”

Martin gave Shiro a humorless smile. “Just so you know, she can hear everything you’re saying,” he said.

Shiro paused. “Are you sure?”

Martin nodded. “She’s conscious and aware of her surroundings, as far as I can tell. But she has no way to communicate. We need to get her back to camp and then we can get this stuff off her.”

Shiro nodded. “All right,” he said. He placed a hand on her hip, then paused. “Wait a minute. Are we sure this is Dr. Burke? I mean, her face and hair are covered. It could be anybody under there.”

A sudden vibration emanated from the frozen figure. It was almost undetectable, but Shiro knew an angry vibration when he felt one.

“All right, all right,” he said. “I was just being cautious, okay?”

Martin grunted. “Enough. Let’s do this.”

They hoisted the rigid Dr. Burke and got her balanced between the two of them. After a few brief struggles, they finally settled the weight.

“Okay,” said Shiro. “Let’s get out of here.”

“Good idea,” said Martin. “Point the way.”

“Ha fucking ha,” said Shiro, who nonetheless found himself following his hard dick toward the exit.

* * *

They made it back to camp just before nightfall.

Shiro’s body was covered with perspiration. “Finally! I didn’t think we were ever gonna make it.”

Martin grunted. “We’d have made better time if we hadn’t had to stop every thirty minutes for you to masturbate.”

“Fuck, Martin!” said Shiro. “I can’t help that! That fucking spider-girl poisoned me! My cock is so hard it fucking hurts, man! I have to jerk off!”

They struggled into camp, the frozen form of Dr. Burke bridged between them. Jalen, Alexis and Brea stared incredulously at the sight of the rubber-clad figure being toted along by a naked and erect Shiro.

Jalen stared at the immobile Dr. Burke. “What the fuck?”

Martin stared at the very pregnant Brea. “What the fuck?”

Brea stared at the naked Shiro. “What the fuck?”

Alexis stared at the naked Shiro’s hard cock and said nothing.

Jalen gave a low whistle. “I can see we have a lot of updating to do.”

Martin snorted. “So it would seem.”

Jalen stepped forward to help with the immobile Dr. Burke, then paused and looked at Martin. “Why are you wearing a leather collar?”

Alexis appeared transfixed by the sight of Shiro’s naked erection. Her chin became wet with drool and she stepped forward, dropping to her knees in front of Shiro and reaching out for his member.

“NO!” shrieked Shiro, nearly dropping Dr. Burke in panic. “Don’t let her touch me!”

Jalen and Brea jumped, startled. Then they leaped forward and grabbed Alexis’s arms, pulling her away from Shiro.

“Chill out, dude!” said Jalen. “She’s still got that frog-girl venom coursing through her. She can’t help herself. But damn, man, why are you screaming like that? You don’t like girls touching you?”

Martin grinned tiredly. “Shiro’s had a hard day and he’s a bit sore down there. Now how about we put the professor down and get caught up?”

Shiro glared at Martin. “’Hard’ day, dude? You really had to go there?”

* * *

They were completely caught up by the time the sun set behind the mountains. Dinner had been eaten and the team was now gathered around the fire.

“All right,” said Martin. “It’s been a long day. Considering the nature of this place and the fact that Dr. Burke needs to be watched, at least one person needs to be awake and guarding the camp during the night.”

Jalen nodded. “Sounds right.”

Shiro said, “Agreed, but who died and left you king? I know you’re technically in charge with Dr. Burke out of commission, but you’ve been pretty damn bossy since we left that cave, you know. And why the hell don’t you take off that stupid leather collar?”

«Take charge.»

Martin turned and looked at Shiro with hard, narrowed eyes. “If you don’t like it, then why don’t you do something about it? Oh, that’s right. You’re too busy playing with your favorite toy to actually be useful, aren’t you?”

Jalen immediately stood up and stepped between Shiro and Martin.

“Enough, both of you!” he said. Jalen looked at Shiro. “Martin is Dr. Burke’s assistant. With her incapacitated, he is in charge. So quit acting like an ass.” Then Jalen turned to Martin. “And if you’re actually going to step up and be leader, then lead. Taunts and sarcasm aren’t going to get us anywhere.”

Alexis said, “Jalen is right. We have enough going on without you two acting like idiots.”

Shiro relaxed. “You’re right. Sorry.”

Martin shrugged. “Fine.”

Jalen said, “You know, Shiro does have a point. You’ve been more…aggressive since you came back from the cave. And I’m curious about that leather collar as well. You weren’t wearing it when you left camp.”

«You answer to no one.»

Martin’s eyes glittered. “That’s my business and none of yours.”

Jalen tilted his head, but said nothing.

“C’mon, guys,” said Alexis, sounding exasperated. “Can’t we all just get along?”

Brea laughed. “Easy for you to say, Alexis. You just want to get along with everyone. Like Shiro.”

Alexis blushed. “That’s not true! That was just the frog-girl venom! I’m fine now!”

Brea smirked. “Whatever you say.”

* * *

After-dinner cleanup was done with little conversation. The fire was stoked and a watch schedule established for the night. Everyone except Jalen- who had the first watch- drifted off to their tents.

Jalen added wood to the fire and walked the perimeter of their campsite. He was surprised at how much noise the nighttime produced, but was satisfied there were no predators in the immediate vicinity. Then a branch cracked behind him and he spun, trying to see in all directions at once.

“Take it easy,” said Martin. “It’s just me.”

Exhaling, Jalen relaxed and gave him a curt nod. “Can’t sleep?”

Martin shrugged. “Just wanted to check on the professor.”

“She’s fine,” said Jalen.

“I’m sure she is,” said Martin. “That’s not the only reason I came over here, though.”

“Oh?”

Martin took a step closer. “I thought maybe you wanted some company, you know?”

Jalen narrowed his eyes. “Nah, I’m fine.”

Martin took another step closer. “Are you sure? I think this might be a good time to talk things over, you know?”

Jalen blinked. He was feeling strong twinges of desire. His cock was twitching. What the hell? “Nah, man…”

Martin took one more step closer, pressing himself into Jalen’s personal space. He reached out and cupped Jalen’s heavy bulge. “Maybe all you need to do is give me a chance. You just might like it.”

«Be strong. Take it.»

Jalen was quiet for several heartbeats. Then he pointed. “Hey,” he said. “The professor!”

“Don’t worry about the professor.”

“No, I’m serious,” said Jalen. “Look at the professor!”

Martin turned. Noises were coming from under the rubber coating and the frozen figure of Dr. Burke appeared to be moving.

Suddenly the figure toppled over.

Martin and Jalen leaped to the rubber-clad figure and lifted it back up. They set it on its feet.

Jalen prodded the rubber coating, then pinched it. “It’s more elastic now,” he said. “There’s give to it. It’s not rigid.”

Martin pinched the material and found it as elastic as Jalen had indicated. The two of them began pulling the rubber to its limit. And when they found they could tear it, they began pulling long strips of rubber off the professor’s body.

It was not a quiet process and Shiro and Alexis soon joined them to see what the excitement was about. Brea waddled out as well, barefoot, navigating her belly the best she could.

They all gathered around as the professor’s naked form was slowly revealed, strip by strip. As more of the coating was stripped off, Dr. Burke became more able to move.

Martin and Jalen looked at each other when they realized there were rubber phalluses inside the professor in both her vagina and anus. Martin appeared prepared to reach for them. «Yes. Take.» The professor’s hands were freed at that point, however, and she removed the invasive objects herself.

After several minutes, the last of the coating was stripped away and the professor was free. Everybody stepped back.

It was Dr. Burke. Everybody was sure of it. But the Dr. Burke in front of them was no older than any of them. In fact, she was possibly a few years younger than they were.

Before leaving for the cavern, Dr. Burke had been in good shape and good health. She carried her age well and she looked several years younger than her actual age. But this Dr. Burke had the exaggerated curves and fresh-faced appearance of late adolescence. Her mocha skin was flawless and her features were a picture of innocence.

Jalen recovered first. “Stop staring, people. Someone get her something to wear.”

Alexis giggled. “Give her something of Brea’s. Brea doesn’t need any of her skinny clothes right now.”

Brea glared at Alexis. Martin and Shiro laughed. Even Jalen grinned.

“All right, enough,” said Jalen. “Just get Dr. Burke some clothing.”

The professor’s face screwed up. “Dr. Burke?” she said, sounding breathless. “Sounds like you’re talking about my daddy. Just call me Josette, ’kay? Or better yet, just Josi.”

Hearing the carefree cadence from the professor, Jalen sighed, closing his eyes and rubbing his temples. Nothing came easy in this crazy place.

* * *

“So that’s pretty much everything,” said the professor. “I could, like, feel the stuff solidifying around me, stiffening, stopping me from moving, but I couldn’t get it off, you know?. I mean, I could feel myself changing the whole time and stuff, but I couldn’t talk because the stuff filled my mouth, you know?”

They were sitting around the fire once more. The professor was dressed now and drinking lots of water. She was pressed up against Martin. Her nipples were hard, but she made no effort to hide it.

Although they weren’t sure of her exact biological age at this point, the professor assured them she was nineteen.

“You’re sure of this?” asked Jalen.

“Yes, I’m sure,” she said. “I’m absolutely, positively sure that I’m over 18. Because if I wasn’t, it would have been illegal for you guys to see me naked earlier. Got it?”

«She’s legal. Do her.»

Everybody looked at each other and nodded, agreeing that she was most definitely over 18.

* * *

They weren’t sure what to make of the professor now.

It didn’t take them long to notice another change had taken place with Dr. Burke, or Josi, as she now preferred to be called.

She was horny.

She was still intelligent- or so it seemed- but it was impossible to know for sure or be able to put it the test in any way, because she couldn’t maintain her concentration for any length of time due to her constant arousal. It was impossible to tell whether it was because she was suddenly flooded with the hormones of youth or because that’s the way things were in this crazy place, but either way, Josi was obviously aroused to an extreme degree and just as obviously was having a hard time controlling it.

“Oh, gawd,” she said, her thighs pressed together, hips wriggling. “How do you kids put up with this?”

The rest of the team looked at each other. How the hell were they supposed to answer that?

Martin put his arms around her shoulders and stood up. “C’mon, professor. You need your rest. Let’s get you tucked into bed.”

The others stared incredulously. Martin and Josi made their way toward the professor’s tent, oblivious to the shocked looks following them.

Brea rolled her eyes. “What the fuck did I just see?”

“Yeah, I know what you mean,” said Jalen. “I can’t believe Martin did that.”

Brea snorted. “I can’t believe the professor went off with that geek. She gets a fucking hot bod like that and the first thing she does is jump in bed with a guy who wears tighty-whities?”

Alexis said, “He hasn’t been acting geeky lately.”

Jalen nodded thoughtfully. “Agreed,” he said. “He definitely hasn’t been acting like himself.”

Moans began emanating from the professor’s tent a short time later, as well as what sounded like spanks and giggles.

Shiro said, “Anyone wanna stick their head in that tent and see if they need a chicken?”

Jalen chuckled. Brea rolled her eyes.

* * *

The next morning, a bleary-eyed Alexis stumbled out of her tent. She made her way toward the fire. Because it was still early, she assumed she was the only one awake, but it turned out Jalen was already awake.

“Good morning,” she mumbled.

Jalen nodded. “Mornin’.”

Alexis poured coffee and sat down. Something tickled the back of her mind and she turned to Jalen.

“You know,” she said, “when I saw you yesterday, you had abdominal muscles.”

Jalen sighed. “Yeah.”

“And now,” continued Alexis, “you…”

“…have a pot belly,” completed Jalen. “Yeah, I know.”

“Oh, dear,” said Alexis.

Jalen grumbled. “And I’m lactating.”

Alexis blinked. “What?”

Jalen said through clenched teeth, “I’m lactating.”

“Really?”

Jalen glared.

Alexis giggled. “Sorry. Can I see?”

Jalen pretended he hadn’t heard.

“Aw, c’mon,” she said. “You got to see mine. Let me see yours.”

Jalen sighed, then set down his coffee mug. He lifted the bottom of his t-shirts to his shoulders.

Alexis leaned in to look. He didn’t appear to have breasts, but his nipples were thick, engorged and definitely leaking milk.

“Oh, wow,” said Alexis. “Do you think you’re pregnant?”

Jalen grunted. “I don’t think so. Doesn’t feel like it.”

Alexis giggled again. “Too bad. It would have been funny watching you give birth to a cute little satyr.”

Jalen gave Alexis a flat stare.

Alexis stuck her tongue out at him.

Jalen dropped his shirts back into place. “You’re feeling better, I see.”

Alexis took a swallow of coffee, then shrugged. “Yes, I am. Thank goodness. Shiro kept sticking his hard dick in my tent last night, trying to get me to help him get off.”

Jalen chuckled. “He’s not exactly a class act, is he? But I do kinda feel sorry for him. That’s a rough condition to have. Maybe you should have helped him a little. Once or twice.”

In the growing daylight, Jalen suddenly realized that Alexis’s cheeks were glowing bright red.

“Oh,” he said. “You did help him.”

“Once or twice.”

“That was sporting of you.”

“Maybe three times.”

Very sporting.”

“I really can’t wait until this frog-girl venom is out of my system,” said Alexis. “I’m fine until I see a…well, you know.”

Jalen chuckled.

A sudden sexual moan sounded in the morning air.

“Not again!” said Alexis. “Don’t let me see his cock!”

Jalen didn’t move. “Relax,” he said. “That’s not Shiro. That’s Martin and the professor.”

“Seriously?”

Jalen nodded. “They’ve been going at it all night.”

Then another moan sounded.

“Okay, maybe you’d better cover your eyes after all,” said Jalen. “That one’s Shiro.”

Alexis hunkered down and stared into her coffee, hoping that Jalen couldn’t tell she was suddenly drooling. Fucking frog-girl venom.

Then a sudden shriek sounded.

Jalen and Alexis started, both spilling their coffee.

Jalen jumped up. “That’s Brea,” he said. “Let’s go.”

They raced over to Brea’s tent and threw open the tent flaps.

“Brea!” said Jalen. “What is it?”

Brea was sitting up, her big belly in front of her. She had a hand over her forehead and was holding a compact mirror in front of her with the other hand.

“Look!” she said, pointing to her forehead. “Look!”

“Oh,” said Jalen. “I see.”

Two large bee antennae were growing from Brea’s forehead.

“Look!” said Brea.

“Oh, dear,” said Alexis.

Jalen sniffed, then sniffed again. “Smells like, um, honey in here.”

Alexis nodded. “Oh, yes. It really smells like honey.”

Brea set her jaw, teeth clenched, and said nothing.

Shiro arrived, still trying to tuck his hugely-swelled balls and rock-hard cock into jeans.

“What happened?” he said. “Everything all right?”

Jalen pointed. Shiro paused in what appeared to be a losing effort at getting his genitalia tucked inside.

“Are those…bee antenna?”

“Yes,” said Brea, through clenched teeth.

“Oh,” said Shiro. “They’re kinda cute, actually. It’s a good look for you.”

Brea gave Shiro a frosty look.

Shiro sniffed. “Wow. Smells like honey in here.”

Alexis was staring at Shiro’s exposed cock. She dropped to her knees and leaned forward, running her tongue along his shaft.

Brea snickered, her antennae bobbing gently as she watched Alexis slide Shiro’s cock into her mouth. A moment later, Alexis’s head was bobbing back and forth as her warm, wet mouth worked Shiro’s shaft back and forth, an occasional wet slurp escaping.

* * *

Brea poured coffee,then waddled to the fire where Jalen, Alexis and Shiro were already sitting. She sat down carefully, her antennae bobbing gently.

Jalen looked up. “You look like you’re in a better mood.”

Brea chortled. “Watching geek-girl go full blowjob bimbo the moment she saw a dick improved my mood drastically. That was hysterical.”

Alexis’s cheeks reddened. “I couldn’t help it! It just happened.”

Brea snickered again.

Shiro glanced at Brea’s swelled belly. “Hey, maybe you should learn to swallow too.”

Jalen laughed. Alexis flashed Shiro a grateful smile.

Brea rolled her eyes. “Real funny.”

Shiro said, “Any chance of Martin and Dr. Burke joining us?”

“Hard to say,” said Jalen. “They’ve been going at it hot and heavy for a while now.”

Shiro shook his head. “This place is crazy.”

A few minutes later, Martin and Josi exited the tent. They poured coffee and made their way to the fire.

“Good morning, everyone,” said Martin, sitting on the log and taking a swallow of coffee. After a quiet moment, he said, “Brea, did you know you have anten—“

“Yes!” said Brea. “Yes. I’m aware. Thank you.”

Martin’s eyes moved over to Jalen’s belly. “And you…?”

“Yeah,” said Jalen. “Also aware.”

“Okay, then,” said Martin. After a few more quiet moments, he said, “Brea…”

“YES, I’M AWARE I HAVE BEE-GIRL ANTENNAE GROWING OUT OF MY FOREHEAD, OKAY?!”

“Okay, okay,” said Martin. “I got it. But that wasn’t what I was going to ask you about.”

“Fine,” said Brea. “What is it, then?”

Martin pointed. “The front of your shirt is covered with honey.”

Brea looked down. Then she stood, emitting a string of swear words.

“Son of a BITCH!” said Brea. “I’m lactating! I’m fucking lactating honey!”

She turned and waddled toward her tent, still swearing.

Everybody at the fire waited until she got all the way inside her tent before they dared to laugh.

* * *

After breakfast, they separated to take care of various but necessary chores. Afterward, Martin went looking for Jalen. He found him on the other side of camp.

Jalen was sitting on the ground, leaning back against a tree. His were legs wide, with both hands on his round pot-belly. His eyes were closed.

“Are you all right?” asked Martin.

Jalen opened one eye and covered a belch. “Yeah, I’m fine,” he said. “Just feeling very un-energetic.”

Martin nodded. “I’m not surprised,” he said. “I’m sure you’re not used to carrying around that extra weight.”

Jalen shrugged. “Maybe,” he said. “Or possibly an after-effect of my…interaction with the satyr.”

«Do him. DO HIM.»

Martin took a knee next to Jalen. He placed a hand on Jalen’s leg. “You want some help relaxing?”

Jalen turned and looked at Martin. “That’s the second time you asked, dude. Let’s talk about it later.”

Martin glanced down. Beneath his pot belly, Jalen’s thickening erection was obvious.

«Do him. DO HIM.»

Martin stood up.

“All right,” he said. “Later, then. Anyway, wanted to let you know that me, Josi and Alexis are going to go collect some firewood. Brea’s resting in her tent and Shiro’s in his tent doing…well, I’m sure you can figure out what Shiro of the eternal erection is doing.”

Jalen nodded. “Got it,” he said. “Be careful. And if you see a satyr, don’t drink the fucking wine.”

* * *

Martin, Josi and Alexis circled the area, avoiding the meadow where Brea had been impregnated by the bee-girl and avoiding the wooded area where Jalen had been tricked into butt-sex as well. They found a glade with plenty of trees and a goodly supply of old branches.

“Let’s stick to fallen trees,” said Martin. “Last thing we need to do is upset a band of tree nymphs or something.”

Alexis nodded. “Good point.”

Josi perked up. “Tree nymphs?”

Martin grinned. “Does the idea of a cute forest nymph turn you on?”

“Mmmmm,” said Josi, absently rubbing her nipples. “Yes, it does.”

Martin stepped closer and put his hands on her hips. “Maybe we could pretend we have a nymph here.”

Josi put her hand on his chest. “I like it,” she said, her hips absently wriggling.

Martin reached down and pulled off her top. Josi cupped his balls.

“Guys!” said Alexis. “I’m still here, you know.”

Martin looked at Alexis, then back to Josi. “You know, we do have a cute little nymph with us.”

Josi giggled and nodded, eyes bright. “Ohhhhh, yeah!”

Martin turned and looked at Alexis again. “How about it? Care to join us in a woodland frolic?”

Alexis shook her head. “That’s the professor,” she said. “I’ll pass, thanks.”

“Are you sure?” said Martin. “How about if I take out my—“

“Stop that!” said Alexis, turning her head to avoid even an accidental cock sighting. “I’ll go to the other side of the trees here and you just come get me when you’re done, okay?”

Alexis hurried away without waiting for an answer.

* * *

Jalen made his way slowly back to the main center of camp. He didn’t feel much like walking, but with the others gone, he knew he needed to be on deck and alert.

As he reached the tents, he realized he was hearing a strange noise. After a moment, he realized it was Brea. It sounded like she was moaning.

He reached Brea’s tent and opened the flap. The thick, heavy scent of honey was heavy, nearly overwhelming. Jalen ignored the sweet smell and stuck his head inside.

Brea was naked. She was laying on her back, legs wide, eyes glazed. From his vantage point, Jalen could see that she was secreting copious amounts of honey from her anus. Brea was reaching below her round belly, using the honey to lubricate her clit. Wet squishy sounds resonated in the tent as Brea worked her hot button. As she appeared to get closer to release, the moaning became louder.

Jalen stepped back and let the tent flap drop closed. They really needed to get out of this place.

* * *

Even on the other side of the trees, Alexis could hear Martin and Josi. She had apparently slipped away from the amorous couple just in time.

Alexis glanced around. Considering everything that happened, she knew she needed to be conscious of her surroundings. Everything seemed quiet in the immediate area, however, so she allowed herself to relax.

There was a nice breeze and it was carrying a very sweet scent. Alexis turned in the direction of the wind and realized she was next to a field of flowers. Very pretty, very fragrant flowers, in fact.

Alexis paused and scanned the field for bee-girls. She had no desire to end up carrying a load of eggs like Brea. But Alexis didn’t see anything even remotely resembling a bee-girl, so she allowed herself to get close enough to the flowers to examine them.

The colors were exquisite. As a scientist, she was more interested in the possible medicinal and herbal properties of the flowers than the aesthetics, but that didn’t stop her from appreciating the intensity of the coloration.

And then she noticed the faerie.

She was sitting on a flower. Perhaps six inches in length, with long green hair past her little bottom. She appeared to be naked.

The faerie didn’t move at Alexis’s presence, so Alexis moved a little closer, then leaned in quietly to get a closer look.

The faerie tilted her head quizzically as Alexis leaned in. Then she suddenly leaped off the flower and flew toward Alexis.

Alexis started and jumped back, instinctively swatting at the hovering creature. She slapped a hand over her mouth as she realized what she had done. To her relief, however, the faerie reappeared a moment later, appearing none the worse for wear.

Alexis smiled, glad the faerie appeared to be fine. But the faerie did appear to be angry. She hovered in front of Alexis’s face making indignant high-pitched noises, which Alexis assumed was her language. Alexis giggled at the tiny girl’s rant. Then the faerie opened her hand and blew a handful of glitter into Alexis’s face.

Alexis gasped and tried to back-peddle, but she lost her footing. She cartwheeled her arms, trying to keep her balance, but ending up in an undignified flop onto her rear end.

Once again the faerie popped up in front of Alexis’s face, but this time the faerie only hovered, her wings moving so rapidly they were emitting a faint hum.

And colors.

A series of colors appeared to be coming from the faerie’s wings. Streaks of light zipped this way and that. The faerie hovered, gently bobbing in the air as she continued producing colors.

Alexis’s eyes glazed over as she took in the light show. Everything was bright, pretty. So pretty.

The faerie emitted a vocal vibration that sounded like laughter. Then she darted in and flew several quick circles around Alexis’s head. Colors trailed behind the faerie as she flew, but the colors dissipated and drifted down, faerie magic soaking into Alexis’s head and upper body.

Alexis’s eyes finally began to clear. The faerie darted toward her and gave her one last head-butt in the belly, then turned and flew into the field of flowers.

Alexis blinked, shaking off the last of the momentary spell. She got to her feet and looked around, but saw no sign of the faerie anywhere.

Just as well. The fairy dust and colors had done a number on her. She felt very light-headed and buzzy. Not as bad as the frog-girl venom, but still.

Alexis sighed. She needed to get back to Martin and the professor. Wandering around by herself was asking for trouble. The next creature might not be as harmless as a faerie.

* * *

Finding her way back to Martin and the professor was easy. All she had to do was follow the moans.

It was actually fortunate they were making it easy for Alexis to find them. She was still light-headed and dazed from her encounter with the faerie and navigation was challenging at the moment.

By the time she got there, the action had ended and they were putting their clothes back on. They gave her a lusty smile as she walked up, but then Martin and Josi paused, staring at her.

“What?” said Alexis. Her lips were numb and it made her enunciation sound different.

Martin and Josi looked at each other, then back at Alexis.

“You didn’t, um, look like that when you left, you know,” said Martin.

Josi had been carrying a compact mirror with her since she emerged from her rubber sheathe. She handed it to Alexis.

Alexis took the mirror and looked at it. Then she gasped as the last of the effect of the faerie magic and dust cleared.

“My…my hair!” she said. “It’s…it’s PINK!”

“Hot pink,” said Martin helpfully.

“I look like a bimbo!” said Alexis. “Nobody’s going to take me therious with pink hair!”

“Hot pink,” said Martin, still determined to be helpful.

Josi said, “Did you just say ‘therious’?”

“My lipth,” said Alexis. “Oh, geeth. My lips are…are wike weally swelling.”

Josi peered closer. “They’re turning red, too. Really red.”

And then they all noticed something at the same time.

“Your boobth,” said Martin. “I mean, your boobs. They’re…”

“Gwowing,” said Alexis, her cheeks red. “Gwowing bigger.”

* * *

By the time they made it back to camp, the faerie magic had done its work.

Alexis’s hair was now an intense shade of hot pink. It was very hard to miss, because besides changing color, her hair had lengthened from her shoulders down to just past her waist. She now had big, pink hair everywhere.

Her lips had continued swelling as they made their way back. They were now thick, bee-stung mattresses. Trying to talk without a lisp was nearly impossible. And she had faerie glitter on her cheeks, across her nose, on her eyelids, even in her cleavage.

But the most embarrassing element of her inadvertent interaction with the faerie was her breasts.

They were swelling. Alexis had felt them growing heavier with each step as they made their way back to camp. She’d initially left her bra on, but soon the restriction was causing her breasts to bulge embarrassingly, so she’d removed the undergarment. But they had grown heavy to the point that the jiggling was uncomfortable. At least, she said it was uncomfortable. She wasn’t going to admit it, but her swelled breasts were nearly as sensitive as her clit. Her jiggling breasts were making her embarrassingly wet.

Alexis growled to herself. Fucking faerie!

* * *

Jalen met them as they arrived back at camp. He opened his mouth to say something, then paused as he saw Alexis.

“New look for you?” he said finally.

Martin said, “She had a disagreement with a faerie.”

Jalen’s eyebrows rose. “I see. I assume the faerie won?”

Alexis growled. “Bwea’s gonna laugh her ass off.”

Jalen shook his head. “No, she isn’t,” he said. “At least not yet. She’s got other things on her mind.”

“Oh?” said Martin. “What do you mean?”

Jalen shrugged. “I think Brea is close to giving birth.”

* * *

It was time. Brea had no idea how she knew, but it was time.

Her tent was constricting. Way too restrictive. She needed to be outside. On grass. Near flowers. She needed to be there now.

Brea rolled herself over and got to her feet. Naked, she exited her tent and made her way toward the glade where she had met the bee-girl. She could feel the grass and dirt and twigs under her bare feet, but it didn’t bother her. She didn’t notice. Her antennae were buzzing.

She made it to the meadow and suddenly knew she couldn’t go any further. There was a gurgling in her belly, a momentary shifting inside her. Then Brea’s eyes widened as she realized she no longer had control of anything going inside her. She felt herself instinctively spreading her feet apart, bending her legs, squatting. Putting her hands on her knees. Leaning forward.

She felt a surge as a sudden flow of honey forced itself from her ass. And then a smooth round object pushed itself through her suddenly helplessly-relaxed, honey-lubed sphincter ring.

Brea shuddered as the intensity of the sensation nearly made her orgasm. Moments later another egg followed the first one and Brea could barely breathe. By the time the third egg began forcing its way out of her anus, Brea could no longer fight it and she had a loud, helpless, shuddering orgasm.

Eggs continued to pop out of Brea’s honey-lubed back passage and every one of them caused her to shudder and orgasm. Dazed from the intensity, Brea quickly lost count of the number of eggs. All she could do was ride it out.

It could have been minutes or hours, but Brea eventually knew she was finished. Her bare legs were covered in honey. She had a vague memory of the bee-girl showing up to collect the eggs, but Brea had been too out of it to let the bee-girl know what she thought of her.

The ordeal finally finished and Brea sighed. She was pretty sure her butt was actually bigger now. Then she finally realized she was naked. Eyes wide, she turned to dash back to camp, but suddenly stopped.

Jalen, Martin, Shiro, Alexis and Josi began applauding.

“Woohoo!”

“Nice work, mommy!”

“Well done!”

Brea closed her eyes and blushed brightly. Jalen handed her a blanket to wrap herself.

“Sorry,” he said. “We would have intervened earlier, but there were a couple of those bee-girls around and they weren’t looking friendly. Very protective of you, it seemed. It didn’t seem like a good idea to interfere.”

“Look on the bwight side,” interjected Alexis. “How many mommies get to cum their bwains out when they give birth?”

“I did not cum!”

Alexis actually giggled from glee. “Did too,” she said. “Your eyes were even cwossing. It was adorable!”

“I did not!” she said again. “It was just allergies! The pollen count out here is out of control! It’s…wait a minute…why is your hair pink?”

“Hot pink,” interjected Martin.

“Yeah, hot pink!” said Brea. “And how the hell did you end up with a bimbo rack? Are you covered in glitter? What did I miss?”

Pretending like she didn’t hear the questions, Alexis turned and scurried ahead, trying to keep herself from inadvertently jiggling.

NEXT: Conclusion