The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Anyone under the age of 18, along with anyone offended by stories of a sexual nature or containing sexual situations or offended by the idea of mind control in any fashion, please do not read this story.

The people and events in this story are fictional and do not represent anyone or anything from real life.

If you enjoyed this story, please be aware that I write under the name Dark Wynd as well as the name Chrystal Wynd.

* * *

Note—Please be aware that, although bestiality and furry aren’t listed as tags for this story, sexual situations with non-humans are depicted in this sordid tale. You’ve been warned, sweet readers.

* * *

The Team

Expedition

Part 4

Despite all the excitement, it was time for them to get back to work.

Notes had to made detailing everything that had gone on so far. Lunch needed to be prepared. And it was agreed that after lunch, Jalen and Shiro would hike to the pass to see if conditions had improved enough for them to make their way back to the city.

Alexis had already experimented with her hair and met with disastrous results. Washing her bright mane had changed the color from hot pink to a luminescent violet. Washing it again changed the color to an anime sky blue. And Alexis had to stop at that point because she had discovered something else.

Her hair was now an erogenous zone.

Trying to comb out that mass of hair left her in low-grade heat. And doing it twice sent her back to her tent for some private time.

But that wasn’t the only issue. Once she had managed to pull back the mass of hair from her face, she found out that she now had pointed elven ears. Granted, they would be covered by her hair, so no one was likely to notice, but still.

Brea was ecstatic to finally have her flat belly back. But she determined that she had been right about her butt getting bigger after dropping all those eggs. Her rear end had swelled and now she couldn’t even get into her jeans. She was wearing drawstring pants that tightly hugged her embarrassing bubble butt.

And the constant buzz she was picking up through her antennae was distracting her to no end. Several times she realized too late that she was sitting there with a blank look on her face as the buzz vibrated gently through her mind. Sometimes she even heard a woman’s sensuous voice. Brea’s eyes would suddenly clear and she’d realize everybody knew. Alexis even giggled about it.

Brea grinned. She knew Alexis was just pissed off because she had big, embarrassing boobs now. Really big. At least double-d’s. Probably bigger. She couldn’t wait to see how the brainy geek girl would do once they got back. Watching her trying to be intellectual while jiggling around the lab with that bimbo hair and glitter flying everywhere was going to be hysterical.

* * *

“Dude,” said Shiro, “why don’t you just take off that stupid collar already?”

Martin set his jaw. “Just drop it, Shiro.”

“Why?” said Shiro. “It doesn’t even look right on you, brah. Just take it off. Heck, I bet even Dr. Burke- er, Josi, I mean- would prefer it that way.”

«Take charge.»

Martin stood up. “I’m warning you, Shiro,” he said. “Just drop it!”

Jalen sighed. Then he got up and walked over to Martin. He tapped the collar with his finger.

“All right,” said Jalen. “Why don’t you just come out now?”

Martin said, “Dammit, Jalen! I said—“

Jalen held up a hand. Then he tapped the collar harder. “C’mon out. Say hello to everyone.”

Everyone stared at Jalen. Jalen ignored them.

Then the collar detached itself from Martin’s neck. It popped into the air and began spinning rapidly in midair. The collar suddenly elongated, widened and morphed into a humanoid shape. A breathtakingly sensuous humanoid shape.

Lezabel smiled at Jalen. “I should have known you’d be the one to figure it out,” she said. She was dressed in tight leather pants, stiletto boots and a leather corset that put her ample cleavage on display. “You’re the only one in this group of intellectuals able to exercise any kind of common sense.”

Jalen shrugged. “Wasn’t really that hard to work out,” he said. “I’m a cryptozoologist, after all. I was pretty sure Martin wasn’t acting on his own volition. At least not fully. I wanted to wait until after lunch to bring it up, but these knuckleheads were ready to brawl over you.”

The others stared at Lezabel incredulously.

“Holy shit!” said Shiro. “A dominatrix?!”

“A succubus,” said Jalen.

Lezabel affected a coy look. “A girl can be both.”

“That voice!” said Brea. “I’ve been hearing that voice in my head!”

The succubus offered Brea a smile dripping with sensuality. “Sorry about that, sweetie. Your antennae were picking up some of my projections. They look yummy on you, by the way. Quite fetch, cutie.”

“You fucking telepathic witch!” said Brea. “Why don’t you go f—“

Jalen stepped between them. His tented pants were obvious.

“Feel free to stay for lunch,” he said, “but how about toning down the pheromones? We prefer not to mix our meals with erections.”

“Spoilsport,” murmured Lezabel. “Erections go with everything.”

* * *

Lezabel declined any food. She did accept an offer of a Monster energy drink, however.

“This is truly the nectar of goddesses,” she purred, causing her cleavage to vibrate in a way that made Shiro and Martin’s eyes glaze over.

“Control yourselves, guys,” said Brea, rolling her eyes. “You’re drooling into your food.”

“Now, now, sweetie,” said Lezabel. “They’re just being polite. I’d be offended if they didn’t show some appreciation for me. A girl needs to feel wanted.”

Brea snorted. “Oh, please,” she said, her antennae bobbing back and forth vigorously. “All you’re doing is showing them your tits. Anybody can do that.”

Lezabel gave Brea an amused look. “Oh, really?”

Jalen cut in. “So what made you decide to hitch a ride with Martin?”

Lezabel purred again. “A girl’s got to find her fun where she can.”

Jalen took a bite of food. “For fun, eh? That’s the only reason?”

The succubus shifted shyly and dropped her eyes coquettishly. “Of course. What else is there?”

Jalen gave her a flat stare.

Lezabel pouted, her tail twitching in a apologetic manner. “All right, fine,” she said. “It also put me in a position to…enjoy their…interactions.”

Jalen took another bite of food. “You mean you put yourself right where so you could amplify their hormonal arousal and then feed off the heat and lust generated by their practically non-stop copulation.”

Lezabel arched her long neck and fanned herself, batting her violet eyes. “It sounds so bad when you say it like that.”

Jalen leaned forward. “They were working on fucking themselves senseless. In fact, their need to fuck resulted in Alexis getting tangled up with a faerie.”

“I couldn’t know that was going to happen, could I?” said Lezabel. “Besides, your professor over there was dying to let Martin stick his cock in her ass.”

“Specifically?”

“Mmm-hmm,” said Lezabel, taking another swallow of Monster. “Martin needed a little convincing, of course. He’s adorably shy. But he’s a good boy, so he came around.”

“I’m sure you helped.”

Lezabel offered another smile that made promises. “What can I say?” she said. “Anal sex produces a different kind of lust and release….and it’s so delightfully decadent and delicious.”

Martin had been quiet the entire lunch. Now he growled. “I’m sorry. Her telepathic messages were relentless. Everything she said seemed like a good idea. I felt different. I liked it. I didn’t want to stop. Especially the stuff with Josi. Err, Dr. Burke.”

Lezabel leaned over and placed a well-formed hand against Martin’s cheek. “I didn’t create the attraction, sweetie,” she said. “I simply worked with what was already there.”

“That’s not entirely true, you know,” said Jalen. “You did create the situation.”

Lezabel covered her lips in a sensuously modest manner. “I’m sure I don’t know what you mean, sweetie.”

“I think you do,” he said.

Martin looked at Jalen. “What are you talking about?”

Jalen looked at Josi. “Dr. Burke, you didn’t find a fountain of youth.”

Lezabel gave a disappointed sigh. “You can’t let a girl keep a secret?”

Jalen chuckled, then looked back at Josi. “What you found was a succubus trap. Something that pulled you in, stripped away your physical limitations, stripped away the wisdom of age, and turned you into a young, hormonal, uninhibited woman of heat and need with little ability to say no. Does that pretty much describe how you’ve been feeling since we freed you from that shell?”

Josi nodded.

Jalen continued. “Your constant, non-stop lust, along with your assistant’s, has been an absolute buffet for your uninvited guest. Wouldn’t you agree, Lezabel?”

Lezabel sighed. “Fine,” she said. “You figured it out. I’m impressed. But also very, very disappointed in you, Jalen. I could have gotten several more days, or even weeks, from these two before she started reverting back. You could have left us alone to have our fun, you know.”

Jalen took another bite of food. “Sorry to ruin your fun,” he said. “For the best, though. Once your machinations wear off, Dr. Burke might have some trouble trying to teach class with a swollen belly.”

Lezabel shuddered with sudden heat. “Mmmmmmm. Nothing wrong with that. Pregnancy lust hormones are delicious. Like sweet wine.” The succubus offered a lazy, seductive smile. “Besides, who’s to say it hasn’t already happened?”

Martin’s eyes widened. Josi blinked in sudden realization.

Lezabel looked at Josi and smiled.

Jalen finally grinned. “Incorrigible, aren’t you?”

Lezabel shifted, letting her hip round out. “Maybe a little,” she said, sliding her tongue across her upper lip. “Are you going to spank me?”

Jalen chuckled and took another bite of food.

Lezabel made a disappointed sound and took another swallow of Monster.

* * *

After lunch, Jalen and Shiro packed some supplies into backpacks.

“We’re going to check on conditions in the pass to see if we can get out of here yet,” said Jalen. “We’ll be gone a few hours. Stay in camp.”

“We don’t need you to hold our hand,” said Brea. “We know what to do.”

Jalen held up his hands. “It was just a suggestion.”

Brea nodded, then pointed at Lezabel. “And we’re getting rid of our guest while you’re gone. She doesn’t need to be here.”

Jalen shrugged. “Up to you. But I’d be careful. And polite. Don’t underestimate her. She’s not just a pretty face.”

Brea rolled her eyes. “A pretty face with bat wings.”

“Whatever,” said Jalen. “Just remember there was a reason nothing in that cave bothered her.”

* * *

Lezabel had opened another can of Monster. Her indulgence of the beverage very much resembled a bout of self-pleasure.

Brea and Alexis marched over to the succubus.

“All right,” said Brea. “Martin and the professor are off talking and your bestest buddy Jalen is gone. You can go now.”

Lezabel extended her long legs and crossed them at the ankles. “Are you saying you want me to leave?”

Brea nodded. “Yes, slut, that’s exactly what I’m saying. You can take your big titties back to your cave or wherever you want.”

The succubus slowly stood. “Trying to keep the men to yourself, I presume? I don’t blame you, of course.”

Brea sniffed. Alexis crossed her arms.

“No,” said Brea. “We just don’t want a slut around.”

Lezabel’s smile was a sensuous, dangerous thing. “And you’re sure you want me to go?”

Brea opened her mouth to retort, but hesitated. Alexis’s nipples suddenly became rigid against the tight top she was wearing due to having nothing baggy enough to cover her heavy breasts.

The succubus’s eyes bled black.

“I think you should give me a chance to prove how nice I can be,” said Lezabel, her voice a throaty, seductive murmur. “And I can be very nice.”

The succubus took a step closer. Between her natural height and stiletto boots, she was over a half-foot taller than Brea or Alexis.

Lezabel looked at the two enthralled scientists. With one hand, she reached out and pulled Brea’s face against her lush cleavage. Then with her other hand, she slid a well-manicured red-nailed finger between Alexis’s thick lips. Alexis’s lips closed around the succubus’s finger instinctively.

“Good girl,” murmured Lezabel. Then she began pumping her finger back and forth inside Alexis’s mouth.

Alexis’s eyes widened, but she couldn’t pull herself away. She could feel her heat building in her belly as the succubus finger-fucked her mouth, could feel her lips wrapping around that finger, working it like a cock. But she couldn’t stop.

Still smiling, Lezabel continued pumping Alexis’s mouth. Alexis began to whimper and started to lift her hands, as if to resist, but found herself instead dropping to her knees. Her eyes closed and she began shuddering.

Pleasure was emanating in waves from her mouth now, from her lips. Alexis could feel her heat building in her belly, could feel her mouth melting around Lezabel’s finger. She could feel herself adjusting, instinctively firming her lips around the digit, feel herself growing used to having a thickness in her mouth.

It suddenly felt more natural to have something in her mouth, more erotic. She needed to have something in her mouth. Gawd, if only the succubus had a cock. She wanted satisfaction, she wanted completion. She needed it.

Alexis shuddered again. Yes, she needed it. Needed hot semen in her mouth, to swallow it, swallow it until her belly was full. She realized that Lezabel had stopped moving her hand, stopped pumping Alexis’s mouth, but it didn’t matter, because Alexis was now relentlessly working the succubus’s finger like a cock, her huge breasts jiggling, glitter dropping as she bobbed back and forth. She was sliding her tightly-wrapped blowjob lips up-and-down, again and again, and when she suddenly stopped, her lips wrapped around the base of the succubus’s finger, Alexis came hard, hips bucking, again and then again, a string of orgasms that wiped conscious thought from the scientist’s head as she moaned into the smirking succubus’s hand.

“Mmmmmm,” said Lezabel, sliding her finger from Alexis’s mouth. She pushed the dazed girl sideways so that she fell to the floor, eyes glazed, her chin wet with drool. “Such a good girl. A good little blowjob bimbo now.”

Lezabel closed her other hand on the back of Brea’s head, fisting her hair. She pulled Brea’s head back and looked her in the eyes. “And now for you, sweetie.”

Overwhelmed by pheromones, helplessly overheated, wetter than she’d ever been in her life, Brea could only gaze helplessly at the erotic being.

Still holding Brea by the hair, Lezabel leaned forward and pressed her full, sensuous lips against Brea’s. Brea moaned into Lezabel’s mouth, melting into the kiss, her antennae bumping against the succubus’s hair.

In what felt like moments later, Brea found herself bent over a table that had been set up in camp. She was naked. She didn’t know how. She didn’t remember taking off her clothes. But she was naked now and bent over a table, her bare belly and breasts pressed to the surface.

Lezabel was behind her. She heard the succubus saying something about knowing what she wanted to do, but needing some lubricant. And then for the first time in her life, Lezabel felt another woman’s fingers in her pussy.

Lezabel smiled, watching two red-nailed fingers disappear inside Brea. She stroked those fingers into Brea several times, feeling the girl’s thin body shudder under her ministrations. Then she added a third finger. And then a fourth.

She felt Brea go taunt when she started sliding four fingers inside her pussy, but the scientist suddenly felt her muscles relax and then she was squirming, shuddering, moaning on the succubus’s hand.

And then Brea’s eyes widened when she realized what Lezabel was about to do. She tried to scramble away, but it was too late. With a single move, the succubus slid her entire hand inside Brea’s pussy.

Lezabel then closed her hand, forming a fist inside Brea.

Brea went rigid, her thoughts shattered, unable to think, to focus, trapped on the succubus’s fist as she came like a slut, again and again.

And then Lezabel relaxed her fist and slid her hand out.

Brea whimpered, still helplessly aroused, overheated, suddenly empty inside.

Lezabel smiled again and pressed a now well-lubed finger against Brea’s tight rear entrance. She pushed through the initial resistance and slid the finger inside the scientist’s anus.

Brea blinked, dazed, trying to process what was going on back there.

Lezabel continued to work Brea’s backdoor. Brea found her hips responding, found her belly muscles starting to twitch, to jump in response to the backdoor reaming she was getting. Found her body responding with heat to the feeling of something in her ass.

“No,” said Brea, experiencing a moment of lucidity. “You…you can’t…!”

Lezabel looked at Brea with intense black eyes. “You really shouldn’t have called me names,” she said. And then she added a second finger to Brea’s rear opening, causing the girl to moan as she felt her ring opened and stretched more, becoming more sensitive.

Brea wanted to protest, to resist the indignity of Lezabel’s manipulations, but all she could do was moan as she felt her rear passage relax and accept the succubus’s fingers, as she felt her traitor body responding to the invaders with heat and need.

Lezabel began pumping Brea’s ass, slowly at first, then faster. Building the scientist’s heat to a peak, then easing off, then building it again. Creating desire, then craving, then need. Forming a vessel of anal pleasure and wanton backdoor need.

Constructing a helpless buttslut.

Fingers still working Brea’s rear passage, Lezabel leaned over and pressed her lush breasts against Brea’s back, set her full, sensual lips next to Brea’s ear.

“Here it comes, sweetie,” she said into the scientist’s ear. “Embrace it. It’s the only way you can release now.”

“N-No…!” said Brea, making a final effort to twist away.

“It’s happening now,” said the succubus, sliding her fingers inside Brea to the hilt, “and there’s nothing you can do to stop it.”

Brea cried out as her body spasmed with an impossibly intense anal orgasm, more intense than anything she had experienced in her life. Again and again she shuddered, unable to verbalize, unable to control her body. She felt a shift, a sensation back there, and then another impossibly intense orgasm. She shuddered a final time, eyes glazed, and then Brea at last fell motionless to the table, too weak to move.

Lezabel slid her fingers from Brea’s anus and stepped back. She held up a finger. “One final gift for you, sweetie.”

The succubus reached down and placed a long red fingernail against Brea’s rounded left butt cheek. Then, using her fingernail, she began tracing words on Brea’s buttock. As the nail moved over Brea’s cheek, the skin smoked and words began to form.

Once Lezabel was finished, she stepped back and examined her work. She nodded, satisfied.

“A little something for you to remember me by, cutie,” said the succubus, “and it’ll give your future partners a little hint of things to come. So to speak. Not that you’ll have a choice, of course, since you’ll be going into anal heat every full moon.”

Lezabel offered a final smile, tail twitching, and patted Brea on the cheek. Then she turned and walked away, hips rolling, stopping by the cooler just long enough to grab a couple cans of Monster.

Alexis sat up slowly, heart still racing from the intense release she had experienced minutes earlier. Brea slowly stirred as well.

“Okay,” said Alexis, “so maybe we should have been a wittle more polite.”

Brea nodded, not trusting herself to speak. Blushing as she remembered what the succubus had done to her, she cupped her bottom.

“It…it burns back there,” Brea said. “Did she scratch me?”

Alexis looked at Brea’s bare bottom and covered her mouth. “Ummm…no.”

“What did she do?”

“It’s…it looks like a brand. I think she branded you. With words.”

“What?! What words?!

Alexis was quiet.

“Alexis!” said Brea. “What do the words say?!”

Alexis said apologetically, “Bee-girl buttslut”.

* * *

“Welcome back,” said Martin. “What took you guys so long?”

Jalen turned and looked at Shiro.

Shiro shrugged. “I can’t help it, man. That fucking spider-girl venom is still making me have to—“

Alexis put up both hands and turned her head. “Okay, okay,” she said. “We got it.”

“Geez,” said Brea. “I wonder if the hundreds of drider babies you fathered are going to be running around jacking off all day too.”

Shiro gave Brea a flat stare.

“When we weren’t stopping for Shiro to take care of business,” said Jalen, giving Shiro another sideways look, “we were able to check conditions in the pass.”

Martin said, “And…?”

“Good news,” said Jalen. “The weather in the pass has cleared.”

“Good,” said Brea. “Then we can leave now. Right now, in fact. Let’s pack.”

Jalen held up his hand. “The river is still running high and fast, so we can’t leave quite yet. Shiro thinks it should be fordable by morning, though.”

“Grrrrrrrr,” said Brea. “Is Shiro suddenly a weather-man? He knows rivers?”

Jalen gave Brea a flat look. “No, he’s not a weather-man. He’s a geologist. So yeah, he knows rivers. Why are you in such a bad mood?”

Brea stamped her foot, then spun and walked away, hips rolling, rear end wiggling helplessly.

Jalen looked at the others. “Was it something I said?”

* * *

Everybody was up early the following morning. The team ate an early breakfast and then got busy breaking down the campsite.

Whatever doubts Brea may have had about Lezabel’s claims about anal heat had disappeared during the night when Brea found out the hard way that it was a full moon. After spending the night in Jalen’s tent on all fours, her round ass raised high, Brea was having trouble sitting comfortably this morning. If Jalen said a single thing to her, she would die of embarrassment. Did he have to look so smug?

She was already packed, but she decided to check her roll one last time. She was feeling light-headed and buzzy this morning, so double-checking was probably a good idea.

It was probably her stupid antennae, she decided. They had been vibrating all morning, creating a humming in her head.

She blinked. In fact, the humming was getting louder. She could feel her body responding to the vibrations in her antennae, feel the comforting buzz in her mind.

A smooth, comforting buzz. A welcoming hum. Her nipples were hard. Was she lactating honey? It didn’t matter.

The breeze was carrying the scent of the flowers to her. Such a sweet scent. And the bee-girl was there, of course, welcoming her. Embracing her. Stripping her. Turning her around. Sliding her ovipositor into her sore, welcoming ass.

* * *

Everybody was packed by the time Brea made it back to camp.

She stomped over to her pack, trying not to waddle. Her once-again swelled belly made it difficult, but not impossible. Her belly wasn’t quite as large this time- it resembled a six-month pregnancy instead of eight. But Brea also knew instinctively that she was going to be carrying this load of eggs for a longer period of time.

Shiro took one look at Brea’s belly and snickered. “Hey, Brea! Want some more breakfast? We can make you some bacon and eggs!”

Brea gave him a flat look. “Oh, you’re funny. Bacon and eggzz. Cute.”

Everyone paused. Jalen looked at Brea and said, “Say that again?”

“Say what again?”

“Bacon and eggs.”

“Bacon and eggzz.”

Jalen said, “Say because.”

Brea gave him a strange look. “Becauzzzze. What are you going on about? Are you smoking something?”

“Listen to yourself,” said Jalen. “Say eggs again.”

“Eggzz,” said Brea. Then her eyes widened. “Eggzz. Eggzz. Becauzzzze. Hizzzz. Omigod, I’m buzzing at the end of words!”

Then her antennae vibrated.

«Relax, sweetie. You sound adorable.»

Brea stomped her foot. Then she waddled off, ranting and swearing.

Martin and Josi were organizing their notes. Actually Martin was doing most of the organizing. Josi was showing some signs of returning to Dr. Burke, but only early signs. She was still an overheated bundle of hormones with little ability to dwell on anything else for any length of time.

Alexis slipped her backpack into place with an explosion of glitter. Her heavily bobbing breasts made a strangely convenient, if embarrassing, counter-weight to her pack. Her hair was galactic blue. She took a breath, then stuck a thumb in her mouth. She would have kicked an orphan to have a dick in her mouth right then. She could only hope that Jalen and Shiro didn’t realize her state, because if either one of them showed their cock, she knew she’d be on her knees in no time, sucking every drop out of them, regardless of who was watching. Blushing, she realized it could happen anyway.

Shiro hurried to finish tying off his roll. If he didn’t nip off to take care of his rock-hard dick soon, he was going to make a very large, very sloppy, very embarrassing mess in his pants.

Jalen watched Brea make her way over to her pack. He chuckled. His mood was a good deal lighter than Brea’s, no doubt due to the fact that Brea had needed an outlet for her anal needs during the night and Jalen had provided that outlet.

“All right, people,” he said, “let’s get moving before Brea gives birth to a whole platoon of bee-girls.”

Shiro snickered. “Shouldn’t that be a hive of bee-girls?”

Jalen hoisted his pack onto his back. “Good point, Shiro,” he said. “Good point.”

Brea gave Jalen a flat look as she lifted her pack to her shoulders. Then as she shrugged her backpack into place, Brea felt a vibration in her antennae.

«Safe journey, sweetie. See you again soon.»

THE END