The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Experiment

Professor Zoe Hánatos ran the computer to check the results. With her pen she tapped the desk in time to a tune in her head.

Hanna Smith, her intern stood by behind her, looking at the screen.

“Inconclusive” Zoe said. “Damn!” she threw the pen down. Hanna bent down to pick it up and handed it back “Thanks” Zoe said.

Zoe picked up her cell phone. “Honey” she said

“What’s happening?” came Ted’s voice.

“No luck”

“Again?”

“I know I’m on the right track”

“You are, honey” Ted said to his wife, “If your theory is right, this will be an extraordinary breakthrough!”

“I just am missing something”

“Look, honey, keep trying…. I have to go”

“I love you”

“I love you too, honey” Ted said.

Zoe felt warmed by this. She loved her husband dearly and felt lucky he was so supportive. She’d never strayed and even though he’d confessed once of fucking one of his students she had forgiven him; but that was a rough patch in their marriage, and that was ten years ago!

Zoe looked over to the white-board at the formula she had worked on for a year. Her goal was to find a mathematical solution to prove the existence of what was itself immaterial… telepathy… the ability to read minds.

Everyone had scoffed at this till she had suddenly been given a private bonus. It had allowed her to continue her work.

The potential of her work was astounding; to prove that such an ability existed. And then, there was the promise of designing a device that allowed the transmission of thoughts. She had ideas of a unit that could, somewhat like a cell phone, allow people to talk to each other, by thought!

Outside the lab Guy Sebastian sat. He was there to take part in para-psychology experiments; and at $20 per hour, this was what a poor student needed.

He looked down the corridor and saw her approach. She was gorgeous, even from a distance. Even he, a gay guy, could appreciate her beauty.

She was pale, and wore dark glasses. She had long black hair, and a beautiful knee-length floral dress. She moved with grace; that reminded him of actresses of old, such as Gene Kelly.

She stopped. “Is this where the famous Professor Hánatos is working from?

“Er…” he said “I don’t know her name… I only know they called for students for $20 an hour, and that’s enough for me”

“Fair enough” she said and sat down opposite him

“But, there’s only me today…” he said, marking his territory. This money was his.

“You don’t look well” she said.

“I feel fine”

She drew down her glasses a little and leaned forward “You don’t look well” she said.

“Send in the next guinea pig” Zoe said.

“Yes, professor” Hanna said. She grabbed a clip-board and then went to the hall. She was surprised to see the woman there. She looked at her clip-board. The name said “Paul Ramos”. The woman obviously was not him.

“Er…” Hanna gasped

“I’m the replacement” she said standing up, “I think the other one got suddenly ill…”

“Oh, really?”

“Yes”

“That doesn’t seem to be right”

“This is perfectly normal, and you will proceed” she said

“It’s perfectly normal” Hanna said, scratching her head. “I think we’ll proceed with you”

“That’s a good idea” the woman smiled.

“What’s your name?”

“Lilith”

“And what are you studying here?”

“People” Lilith smiled

“Er…” Hanna began

“You don’t need to know any more information”

“I don’t need to know any more information” Hanna said, “Come on in”

“Thank you” Lilith said.

Hanna showed Lilith the way. “Professor” Hanna said, “This is our next student, Lilith”

“Ah, good afternoon” Zoe said, “Please, take a seat”

Lilith sat down on a couch surrounded by equipment.

Hanna moved forward “We’ve just got to have you hooked up” she said

“Nothing to be afraid of” Zoe added

“I am not afraid” Lilith smiled.

Hanna stuck electrodes on Lilith’s temples. She stuck one on her left arm, and then hooked a small clip over her left index finger.

She stopped “I have to put one on your chest to monitor your heart”. She looked into Lilith’s eyes. She swooned for a second then reached into the top of Lilith’s dress.

She felt Lilith’s breast, her rock hard nipple. She found herself caressing it. Hanna felt the nipple, and was rubbing it when she looked at Lilith smiling. She came to her senses.

“Now” the professor said “I’m going to look at a number of cards. Each has a particular shape and you…”

“Zener cards” Lilith interrupted.

“Ah, you know of these”

“I am familiar with them” Lilith smiled, “I knew the inventor”

“I think not” Zoe laughed

“Yes, I did”

“Karl Zener died in 1964!” she said incredulously. She looked at Lilith who’s stern gaze made her shiver. Zoe cleared her throat. “Anyway…” Zoe said, “Once my assistant has you hooked up we’ll begin”

“Fine”

“And let me assure you… “Zoe added “There are no wrong answers”

“Yes, okay”

“Okay” she said, seeing Hanna give her the thumbs up.

“Okay” Zoe said again. She took the first one out “Now if you can concentrate and…”

“A star” Lilith said, interrupting

“Ah, yes” Zoe said, surprised, taking the next one “Now if you…”

“A cross”

“Er…yes” Zoe said, she took the next one

“A circle”

Zoe was non-plussed. She took another

“Another star” Lilith said

Zoe took another

“Wavy lines. A cross. A square. A star. Another square” she said as Zoe flicked through the cards.

She looked over at Hanna. She felt a little concerned. No one should be getting all of them right.

Zoe looked up at Lilith who was smiling. And then Zoe noticed Lilith’s dress had ridden up. She could just make out the top of the lips of Lilith’s shaven and exposed vagina. Instead of looking away she watched and Lilith opened her legs. She revealed the perfectly formed vaginal lips, smiling at her.

“I…” Zoe began and was lost in her thoughts. Lilith had her legs open now, and drew her dress up a little higher

“You are concentrating on my voice” Lilith said

“I am concentrating….”

“On my voice”

“On your voice”

“You want to kiss me here”

“I want to kiss you there” Zoe said. She had such weird thoughts in her head. “Kiss me” she heard again.

Zoe got up out of her chair and moved over to Lilith. She bent down and moved her face between Lilith’s legs. She kissed her warm vaginal lips.

“Professor!” Hanna said She was about to say something when she was caught in Lilith’s gaze. Hanna felt a warm languor wash over her. She found herself cupping one of her breasts through her top and massaging it.

Zoe kissed Lilith there and was forced even further in by a hand pressing against the back of her head. Lilith’s clitoris grew erect. It was like a small penis, two inches long.

“Suck it” Lilith said and Zoe switched her attention to this. Lilith turned to Hanna. Her eyes bore into the younger woman’s soul.

Hanna undid her top. She let her shirt fall to the ground. Next, her bra came off. She looked down to watch her hands now undoing her pants. Then her panties. She was wet to the touch. Her fingers guiding over her sex as she watched Lilith and Zoe.

Lilith came. She squirted onto Zoe’s face. Zoe was taken aback by this but tasting the juices found herself drawn back into Lilith’s thighs

Then Lilith sat up. Zoe sat back on her heels. Lilith drew her dress off her head. Her pale white body was flawless. Her skin without mark or blemish.

She moved towards Zoe and urged her to her feet. She stepped around behind the professor and began undressing her.

Lilith looked over to Hanna “Come” she said. Hanna went over to them “Get on the couch”

Hanna complied.

“No, on your stomach” she said Hanna obediently rolled over onto her stomach.

Lilith’s clit stuck out hard. She had Zoe undressed. “You want to lick her asshole” she said to Zoe

“I want to lick her asshole” Zoe smiled

Zoe stepped forward and bend down, drawing Hanna’s buttocks apart she pressed her lips there. Her tongue darted out and touched Hanna’s wink of an anus.

Lilith moved up behind Zoe and pressed her clit up against Zoe’s vagina. She began to fuck her like she had a dick. Her clit stabbed into Zoe’s gash. Zoe trembled with delight.

Zoe winced at the taste of Hanna’s asshole, but she was compelled to keep licking her there.

Lilith came again, she gushed fluid onto the back of Zoe’s legs.

Hanna squirmed to the feeling of her star being pierced by salivary tongue.

Lilith moved around to watch.

Zoe and Hanna were soon eating each other out. They ground their pussies against each other’s faces, culminating in a terrific orgasm.

When Zoe came down from her high she sighed, swearing, satisfied.

She got up. She looked at Hanna who was smiling. Neither woman felt any shame. They were in lust with each other. Zoe looked around and Lilith was gone.

“Kiss me” Hanna whimpered. Zoe smiled and returned to making love to her her young assistant.

It was 6pm when her phone rang and snapped her out of fucking. She looked around for her phone but couldn’t find it before it stopped ringing. She got up and then noticed the whiteboard. The writing on it was different in places. Someone had messed with her formula

She stood there going over it when Hanna leaped up and playfully put her arm around her lover’s waist.

“What is it?”

“I think…” Zoe gasped, “I think we’ve got it!”

“Really?”

“It looks good”

“You look good” Hanna said. Zoe turned and kissed her, but she was also driven to her work.

“Get dressed” she said to Hanna, “We’re going to have a long night”

Through the rest of the night, till 3am both women worked. Occasionally they gave a cuddle. Zoe had found her phone. Her husband had called twice. She shuddered at the thought of that man, of any man in fact. It made her ill to think that she had ever let a pens near her. She looked over at Hanna. Hanna was young, and hot. She was beautiful. Zoe loved her.

They worked, and the solution proved viable.

“I think we have it” Zoe said, now confirming in her mind her thoughts.

—Epilogue—

Zoe divorced her husband and married Hanna.

She hated her husband. The divorce was incredibly acrimonious and spiteful. She couldn’t believe she’d ever been with a man.

Their anonymous donor had continued pour in more money.

A year later they had the device ready for limited production.

Dean Claudia Schimmer and her husband Professor Mark Mitchell were there to see the unveiling of the test product.

Lilith was there. Zoe felt her presence. She made her way to the solitary woman. “It was you who fixed the formula, wasn’t it?”

Lilith only smiled. In the background Claudia was giving a small speech.

It dawned on Zoe… “And you’ve been the one providing us with money… why?”

“For this day” she smiled

“But why…?”

“Look!” Lilith said.

Claudia was helped by Hanna to put the small device on. It looked like a caver’s lamp, attached to a band worn around the head. Claudia giggled as it seemed so silly to wear it. But she didn’t demurre. Hanna had it set right and then turned it on.

Claudia went to grab it as pain shot through her head. Then she suddenly felt relaxed.

“Well?” Mark jokingly nudged his wife “Can you ‘read minds’/“

Claudia looked at her husband. She felt a sudden wave of revulsion towards him.

Zoe could see the change in demeanour of the Dean right away.

“Well?” Mark asked again

“Don’t speak to me, you disgusting pig!” Claudia growled.

“Wha..?”

“Get away from me”

Zoe looked at other women trying the device on. She turned to see Lilith smiling. Zoe realised what she had done as she saw two women, with the devices on turn to each other and kiss.

“All of them!” Lilith grinned.

“Get away from me you piece of shit!” a woman suddenly yelled at her boyfriend.

Zoe felt Hanna embrace her. She turned and kissed her lover.

“All of them are mine” she heard Lilith laugh, but she was too busy feeling Hanna’s warmth against her.