The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Experimental AI

Ch19

For the first time in many years, I wake up in the same room as my siblings. For a moment, I soak in the warm, comforting sensation of sharing a bed. I don’t dare open my eyes in case of the off chance that my active imagination has just created this wholesomely erotic scene for me. What if I open my eyes and I am alone in my room? What if the last few weeks have been a product of the best dream I could ever come up with? What if the warmth I feel on my skin is just a sign that I pissed myself in my sleep and the puddle of my own urine is what truly woke me up?

Nah that’s stupid. The last two weeks have been too vivid for me to imagine. Plus, having it all have been a dream would simply be lazy storytelling.

I open my eyes and see the sun is still out. It has to be around what, 5 pm? To my left, there is no one in sight. Mia must’ve gotten up before I even began to stir. I look to my right and see the back of Anna’s dark brown head. She is still somehow fast asleep despite snoozing for the entire night and this 3-hour nap.

I peek under the blanket and, just as expected, Anna is still completely naked. I see her cute little butt completely bare under the bed sheets before she rolls over to face me. She grabs the blanket and pulls it towards her chest, closing the gap that I was using as a peeping hole to view her naked body.

Now facing me, I see her weirdly cute yet ugly sleeping face. With her face mashed up against the pillow, half of her face is mushed inward as her mouth lets out a snore. A small line of drool slowly yet surely makes its way out of her mouth and onto her pillow. The state of her hair is what some might consider a bird’s nest yet. Despite all of this, it is sort of attractive to see her in this vulnerable and human state. Anna and I are rarely on good terms, but we are fairly close with all things considered. In our love-hate (emphasis on hate) relationship, Anna rarely lets me see a side of her that she doesn’t want me to see. With her sleeping in bed right now, I can just take in Anna for who she is.

I can’t see her body, but the warmth emanating from it attracts my hands beneath the blanket. I lightly touch her skin while doing my best not to awaken her. The back of my wrist brushes against her bare chest, her coos causing her boobs to push back into and away from me. She must be cold given how hard her nipple pierce into my skin.

It’s weird to think that less than a month ago, this would be nothing more than a fantasy for me, but now this is real life. Even with the wow factor slowly fading, this entire experience still surprises me.

I slowly rise out of bed, pick up my clothes, and exit Mia’s room. Speaking of which, I don’t see Mia anywhere in my immediate vicinity and she has nothing to do downstairs which means she is probably out of the house. I vaguely recall that she has a math exam today, but I can’t really be sure. Mia is so academically self-sufficient that no one in this house really pays attention to her schooling unless she specifically mentions it.

I head to my room to recollect and figure out my plans for the day. For a moment, I weirdly don’t know what to do. I realize that I have no current issue or objective in mind. This peacefulness is something I don’t normally get to exp-

It looks like I spoke too soon. From the pile of clothes on my bed, I hear a text notification and see it’s from Mom.

Mom:

Jacob can u come down here?

Me:

Why?

Mom:

Just come down

It’s weird seeing mom talk to me this way. Despite all the control I have over her, she still tries to order me around.

Me:

Why can’t you come up here?

...

Mom:

I can’t

That’s weird… mom barely cares that I gave her attitude. And what’s even stranger: I think I know why. Mom knows what will happen if she comes upstairs but she can’t rationalize it. She knows that up here, my word is the law and she’s doing everything in her limited power to avoid it. Her mind is too preoccupied dealing with that idea to get mad at me. But for me, I only care about the fact that she is still able to resist so much. Mom is a resilient woman; even if I got her to fuck Dad on the living room couch, she hasn’t quit trying to figure out what’s going on. I need to remind her of her place and fast.

I put on a pair of boxers and head downstairs to see what Mom wants. It’s still liberating to walk around the house reverse-commando. As I get to the end of the hall, I can see her standing right at the base of the staircase which supports the theory that she is subconsciously aware of the danger of crossing that boundary.

Despite how annoyed she looks, Mom is in the exact same state that I left her in earlier: her entire body exposed besides for the bra that lay across her chest. She hasn’t exactly had time to clean up, so I can still see splotches of Dad’s cum on the exposed insides of her thigh. Her blond hair runs down her back a lot neater than this morning. It seems that she tied in back in a neat little ponytail after getting fucked. It’s almost as if she is getting ready for a fully nude jog, which is enough to get my dick hard. As she glares up at me, I can’t help but flaunt my bulge out towards her as I reach the steps.

“Jacob! Come down here right this instant!” she yells at me from the foot of the stairs. Her boobs jiggle as if purposefully conveying her anger with her animated body.

“What?!” I say as I begrudgingly trod down the steps. I know that Mom basically has no power over me anymore, but some instincts are just hard to break.

“The bathroom is a mess! And it’s supposed to be your turn to clean it this week!,” Mom says.

“Huh?! It’s not even my turn to do the chores!” I argue.

Even though Mom is 100% stay-at-home, we kids still have a rotation of our own chores to keEp uS reSpOnSiBle. I look over to the whiteboard stuck to the fridge and see who’s turn it is this week. It takes me a moment, but I see the person designated to clean the bathroom today is… ME?

Wait a minute! I could’ve sworn that I did it last week! I take a step closer to the fridge and inspect the whiteboard closely. I can faintly see the remnants of another name erased under my own. Someone must’ve changed the chart to get out of washing dishes! And I know it probably wasn’t Mia, which just leaves Anna!

“Wait Mom!” I say as I point to the board. “Today is supposed to be Anna’s turn! She just wrote my name over hers!”

“Now, why would Anna do that? And if she did, I’d be able to tell because the whole rotation would be off,” Mom says.

Wait a minute, she’s right. That means Anna had to go back and edit the entire month’s worth of chores to make it believable. The only person that could vouch for me is Mia. She’s the only other person who would remember the original order since Mom and Dad never even have to look at the whiteboard—but she’s not home, so I’m on my own.

“Why would she do it? Isn’t it obvious! So that she doesn’t have to clean the fucking bathroom!” I point out.

“Now dear, watch your language. I doubt Anna would do that. We’ve never had this problem before so why would she start now?,” Mom says.

“I don’t know, why don’t we ask her!” I say.

Mom thinks for a moment.

“Hm, alright,” Mom says. “Where is she?”

“She’s- uh- she’s sleeping in Mia’s room right now,” I say as I turn around to head back up the steps to lead Mom to Anna’s sleeping body.

However, before I can even get past the first stair step, Mom grabs my shoulder and pulls me back down.

“Wait a minute Jacob! Let’s not go up there!” Mom says.

“What? Why?” I say though I know exactly why. Mom physically doesn’t want to go upstairs because she thinks that she’ll probably just end up getting groped the second she passes the stairs (which is probably true, to be honest).

“Because… because Anna is sleeping! Let’s let her rest,” Mom says, though Mom has never been one to sympathize with my sister’s habit of sleeping in. “I think it’s more likely that you just forgot anyways.”

As Mom clutches my arm for her dear life, I think about pulling her up the steps before dismissing the idea. I may be younger, but my mother is a lot more physically active than me; one tug would send me rolling back down the stairs. As for triggers… nothing comes to mind. I used up everything earlier. I’m screwed.

“Now now Jacob, it won’t be that bad,” Mom says with a smile.

* * *

SCRUB SCRUB SCRUB

I’ve been cleaning this god damned bathroom for an hour and I’ve barely made any progress. Mom is puppy guarding the door, so it’s not like I can make a run for it either so I’m stuck here cleaning this bathroom. Why should we kids have to clean it anyway? It’s not like we ever use this bathroom! It’s connected to Mom and Dad’s bedroom for crying out loud! Mom is literally laying on her bed 10 feet away from me doing nothing! What a bitch! I know she does a lot of housekeeping, but seeing her sit around on her naked ass while I clean her bathroom pisses me off!

FUCK

Hearing that voice catches me off guard.

HAVE I BEEN MUTED THIS WHOLE TIME!

“Tony? What?” I say with a whisper so that Mom doesn’t think that I’ve gone crazy.

I’VE BEEN TRYNA TALK TO YOU THE ENTIRE DAY. I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST IGNORING ME!

“Shhh! Can you keep it down, my Mom is gonna hear you! And why would I be ignoring you?”

I DUNNO!

“Hush! I didn’t even know you could mute yourself.”

WELL NEITHER DID I, KID.

“Well, let’s just try to calm dow—”

CALM DOWN. I’VE BEEN SPEAKING TO MYSELF FOR 12 HOURS. NO WONDER YOU WOULDN’T WAKE UP.

“You mean, no wonder I was able to get such nice peace and quiet.”

HEY! I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST A HEAVY SLEEPER!

“For the last time, can you tone it down!?”

AHGk- ughhh fine. Not like it matters anyway. I got your bitch over there deafened. Her ears—completely off! You could shoot a gun next to her head and she wouldn’t even know. But now: why I’m here! You’ve been doing good stuff, champ-

“Since when could you just turn off people hea- wait, did you just call me champ?”

Doesn’t matter! Back on topic! I see you been doin some good stuff around here and I have control of a lot of your dad’s system thanks to you.

“Sick. Any chance you could use some of that to help me out?”

Help ya out? With what, kid? Has the help I’ve been givin’ you not been enough!

“Well, I don’t wanna sound ungrateful here but you sort of abandoned me for the entire day and now I’m stuck on janitor duty.”

Abandoned you!? As if it was a choice!

“Stupidity is rarely a choice”

Aye! Watch it! Do you want my help or not?

“Fine, fine. Leaving yourself muted is an honest mistake that I’m sure a lot of people relate to.”

Are you mocking me? Ah, forget it. Just have fun scrubbing the toilet!

“Wait, fine!”

It’s too late now. Well… unless you apologize.

“Ughh, fine I’m sorry. Now get me outta this stinkin’ place!”

Well, that’d be too easy. I’ll tell you what, I’ll give you the tools but anything more than that would just be a waste of my energy. Get another trigger and I’ll make sure it’ll get ya out in a pinch.

“What? Can’t you just give it to me? Weren’t you bragging about how much stronger you’ve become thanks to MY help?”

Well, I got bigger things on my plate.

“What else could a robot with only 1 friend have on his plate?”

Hey! I’m an A.I.! Plus, probably more than you could kid! This is all fun, but I have bigga picture stuff in mind!

“Hm, bigger picture? Like what?”

Fucking with more of you closeted pervert bastards!

“Hey!— Well… okay maybe I’m a pervert but I don’t follow the rest.”

Well, you know how I thought you were special? How you were the only one perverted enough to help me out, ya? Well, that’s true... but only to an extent. I was looking around the neighborhood and it turns out there are a shit ton of people who are secretly sickos like you, they just don’t realize it yet! They just need the right opportunities to push them over the edge!

“Any opportunity… that you can provide?”

Bingo! Think of it like this: power corrupts, and I have a lot of power. You were the trial run, kid, and a big success at that. But now, it’s time to have our grand opening!

“So, what you mean is, the entire neighborhood would be like this? Like my home?”

Well, we could spice it up a bit now that I’m starting to make myself comfortable.

“I’m not exactly sure how I feel about that…”

Eh, not like you have a choice. And besides, you should focus on getting out of here first—it smells like piss! On an unrelated note, I gotta run cause… I—... who the fuck cares, I just don’t wanna hear you bitch about your moral compass anymore! As if you aren’t tryna fuck your own god damn family! Bye!

I hear the sound of a door shutting. Did he just play that through a soundboard? What an absolute cunt that guy is!

“Jacob! I don’t hear scrubbing!” I hear Mom call. Tony must have turned her hearing back on, fuck.

I promptly get back to work, putting some elbow grease in to make this whole process go faster. I gotta think. Tony said that I can get outta here, but I gotta activate a new trigger—and I can’t exactly do that if I’m stuck in the bathroom murdering this fucking Scrub Daddy™.

I peek out the door and notice that although Mom is paying keeping an ear on me, her main attention seems to be focused on the television. I wait for a particularly loud scene to begin so that Mom won’t notice my lack of cleaning. I stop scrubbing the grout for a few moments to confirm that Mom is too engrossed into her television show to hear that I’ve stopped my labor. Just out of Mom’s vision, I crawl out of the door and begin to plot. Thankfully Mom’s bed is pretty elevated, so she doesn’t notice me on the floor as she stares at the screen sitting directly at the other side of the room.

Obviously, I could just try to argue with her until I get a trigger to pop out, but that might not work—plus, I can always use that as a last resort. I decide to evaluate all avenues and quietly crawl to a cabinet at the side of the room.

I open the first one and it’s just filled with random documents and pictures. There are some family beach photos that I have made use of before, but compared to what I have the power to do now I don’t even blink. The second cabinet is filled with a pair of scissors, extra screws, and other random junk that comes with the stuff we buy. The third cabinet… BINGO! It’s fucking filled with sex toys!

There’s a dildo, a familiar looking vibrator, and a random assortment of shit. I can tell that a lot of this stuff has rarely been used, so I guess my parents are the type to experiment. My eyes lock onto something though: a set of bed restraints, one for each limb. Now, I’m not really into BDSM so this normally wouldn’t catch my attention. However, the main issue right now is that Mom is just plain stronger than me. I can’t get out of cleaning this bathroom since she’d just grab me before I even made it a foot towards the door.

Now, before I begin, I of course need to attach the restraints to the bed. There are four corners, but the left half is easy since it’s the side of the bed that I’m already on. I attach it to the closest corner to me and then move to the front of the bed and do the same. Now here comes the tricky part. I need to get across the bed to attach the second half without getting seen by mom. I get on my stomach and inch my way forward to the right side of the bed. For a moment, Mom shuffles in her spot and gives me a mini-heart attack. Thankfully, she just seems to be repositioning. After a moment that feels like an eternity, I begin my move once again.

After a game of inches, I make it to the front-right post. I attach the restraint and move to the last corner of the bedpost. Now, this is the most dangerous side as Mom is laying down directly at this edge of the bed. Her head is a simple tilt down towards her side from seeing me. Since it is the last one, I decide to make a run for it—or as fast as I can crawl—and begin to attach the last restraint. Shockingly, Mom instantly spots me and begins as I work the fabric strap around the pole.

“Jacob! What are you doing down there! You’re supposed to be cleaning!” Mom says as she pauses the TV.

Momentarily, I pause from my work and look up at her, staring at her fucking watermelon breasts jiggle as she sits herself up.

“Was just bored,” I lie as I finish clasping the fourth restraint to the bedpost.

“Jacob! Bored? What does that even mean, young man! Were you trying to make a run for it? Don’t think you can get out of chores that easily, mister!” Mom says.

Now, this is where I’m pretty proud of myself. You see, I’m someone of a veteran at this whole mind control game. If you put a rookie out here, he’d be caught like a deer in headlights not knowing what to do. However, my vast knowledge of using this busted technology to manipulate my family is quite impressive.

“Wait Mom,” I say. “I think you’d look pretty cute wearing this.”

I stretch and pull up the bed restraint, offering it to Mom.

“What? That’s not clot- wait! Jacob! Don’t touch that!” Mom screams.

“What do you mean it’s not clothes?” I ask her.

“That’s a se- that’s not something you should be touching!” she says as she tries to grab it from my hand. For a while, we pull on the restraint both doing our best to keep control of it.

“It looks like clothes to me,” I say. “And I think you’d look super sexy in it.”

“I would? Wait! I mean, it’s not for that purpose, Jacob!” Mom says, almost falling for it. “Where are the rest?”

“They’re all around the bed and I think you should wear them all. You’d look so fucking hot,” I say to Mom.

“Really? No! Why do you keep saying that! They’re not clothes!” Mom argues.

“They are clothes. They are fabric and you wear them. Why wouldn’t that warrant them being clothes!” I say.

“Hmm… true,” Mom says as she settles down a little. “But I don’t think you understand the purpose of them.”

“Does it matter? I said you would look hot in it,” I say. At this moment, Mom doesn’t seem totally convinced. However, she nudges the restraint out of my hand and begins to tie it to her right wrist. I walk around to all four corners of the bed and place all of the other restraints in her reach.

“Are you really sure?” Mom says as she finishes up the first strap and continues to restrain her legs.

“Yes Mom, I’m sure,” I say. “You’ll look so fucking sexy tied down with those big ol’ tits of yours.”

What I said would get me an ass beating a while back. However, Mom takes it as a compliment as long as I am speaking it as it really is.

“Oh thanks, dear, you’re so sweet,” Mom says with a genuine blush. “Now can you help me put the last one on my left arm?”

“Yeah, for sure,” I say. I happily oblige as I open the last strap and lock the velcro into place.

“How do I look?” Mom asks with a smile.

I take this as an opportunity to look my mom up and down. She is stuck laying on her back in the center of the bed in an almost starfish position. Her soft, curvy skin glows with an aurora of good health. Mom is in her late 40’s, but the product of years of self-care is apparent. There is no stretch mark or wrinkle visible on her body even with the giant mass of meat that is her thighs. With her legs spread out, her cunt is wide open for me to stare at—her meaty folds have a light twinkle due to their natural moisture. Sadly, her massive tits are still covered by her bra. Still, I’m able to see a good amount of her bust from the way they slide down towards the sides of her chest.

“You look great,” I say. “Only wish that bra was off.”

“Jacob! I’m your mother!” Mom says. Of course, Mom is pretty tolerable to those sorts of remarks nowadays. However, if she was untied she would definitely be giving me some form of punishment right now.

if she was untied.

Wait! I can do whatever I want with mom—well, even more so than usual—since she physically can’t do anything to stop me. She is physically stuck in place. If I want to look at her bare tits, nothing is stopping me.

I take a step towards Mom and she instantly sees where my eyes are locked onto.

“Jacob? What are you doing?” she says as she tries to shift back.

I’m allowed to remove my piece of clothing from Mom per day, but I did that earlier. I have no direct protection from the consequences of what I am about to do.

I reach to Mom’s bra-clad chest and grasp her figure in my hands. Even through the soft padding, I can feel her warmth seeping through. Her heartbeat and breathing instantly rise as she tries to comprehend the idea of her son touching her bra.

“Jacob! Let go of my tits- I mean my bra!” Mom yells.

Hearing that reminds me of the irony in this situation. Mom’s tits belong to me (well, not just me but all of her kids). She can’t be mad at me for groping her tits cause I am totally within my bounds to do so. The only thing protecting her is the fact that I can’t technically disrobe her, which I am doing anyways.

I try to reach behind her back to undo her bra but she struggles back and gives me a hard time. I can’t reach behind her when she isn’t giving me an opening! Plus, even though her arms are restrained I’m still worried that Mom can give a nasty headbutt.

I reach to the nightstand cabinet and pull out the pair of scissors that I saw earlier. I see the horror in Mom’s eyes as she looks at what I’m gonna do.

“Jacob! Put those down! Untie me right now!” Mom says as she pulls at her restraints.

“But you look so good in those belts,” I say as I position myself to cut off Mom’s bra.

“I know, it is a cute look, huh?” Mom says, momentarily settling down.

The trigger works but Mom is somehow able to resist it so I am sure this window of calmness will only last a few seconds. I take the opportunity and quickly bring the blade to Mom’s bra strap and cut it off with one snip.

Now, Mom has a big rack; even her most comfortable bras are doing God’s work holding back her milk jugs. The second that I snip her bra, all of the energy stored in the elastic is suddenly released. The desecrated corpse of her undergarment shoots to her side and instantly reveals her heavenly rack.

Now freed from the bounds of her oppressive clothing, her tits jiggle into a more comfortable position. Her delicious nipples aren’t erect, but that doesn’t make them less of an erotic sight. Even with the disadvantage of laying on her back, her chest still looks larger than the average woman’s. How does she manage such an athletic lifestyle whilst constantly having these massive globes on her chest?: I have absolutely no idea.

To think Mom, ruler of our home life up until now, would end up like this: tied up completely naked on her bed with no control over anything besides what she can convince me to do.

“Jacob! Why would you do that!” Mom screams as she instinctively attempts to cover herself only to be stopped by the 4 straps binding her limbs.

I reach forward and begin to grope Mom’s soft breasts; even though I was literally doing this earlier today, it’s still been too long. Her warm tissue melts in between my fingers as I squeeze her globes of meat. The natural laws of gravity should be making it nearly impossible to grab handfuls of tit, but there is just enough mass on Mom’s bosom to defy nature.

Mom is already angry that I snipped off her bra, but groping her tits doesn’t have any negative effect on her mood on top of that. She could care less that all of my fingers are about half an inch deep in her mature breasts.

I know this is only a temporary solution for my issue—Mom is still mad at me—, but I have every intention of having my fun first. It’s not like Mom is going anywhere, so I have the time.

I play with her tits for a few minutes longer and Mom seems at a loss for words. She gives the occasional plea for me to let her put a bra back on, but besides that she is completely powerless. This is the first time that I have revealed my true nature to her, and it’s already too late. At this point, I could already be fucking her in the ass and she’d be none the wiser. Hell, she’s tied up and being groped and the only thing that she cares about is that she’s not wearing a bra.

I think about this for a moment and realize that this is all too tame. I’ve seen Mom’s tits—sucked on them even. I’ve already had the opportunity to do whatever I want with Mom, so why not push my limits?

To her momentary relief, I remove my hand from Mom’s tits and back away from her body. However, as soon as I begin to climb the foot of the bed near her crotch, Mom’s anxiety comes back even stronger.

“Jacob… Wait... What are you doing! Get away from my legs!” she cries, my intentions already obvious to her. “My breasts are one thing but stay away from Mommy’s groin! Please, just touch my boobs!”

Hearing Mom beg me to play with her bust only makes me more aroused. Kneeling over Mom, I brush the back of my hand against her warm, inner thigh. Even with just the slight force I use to press against her skin, her malleable thighs squish to my will.

I let my thumb slide over the surface of her surprisingly moist cunt. She has no reason to be aroused right now, so why is she wet? I suppose just being naked and touched is enough to get someone’s body going, but even then this is more than I expected. I guess the weeks of training is starting to get to her.

I press my digit forward with more pressure and am surprised at how easily I breach the surface of her womanhood. Earlier today was my first time directly touching a vagina, but I didn’t really get to explore the innards. So I take this opportunity to meticulously inspect the sex organ that has alluded me for my entire life. In an act equally deriving for my own educational enrichment and sexual drive, I explore each of the folds of which have once birthed me. I glance up and see Mom wincing her eyes in a large range of emotions: anger, confusion, guilt, and… maybe even a bit of pleasure? I can tell that she has a lot to say, but she takes a moment to comprehend the entire situation that has her consensually, yet unwillingly, bound to her own bed as nothing more than a platter of meat ready to be feasted on by her son.

“Jacob! I am your mother! Treat me with some respect!” she says as she pulls at her fabric chains once again.

“With some respect? How can I treat you with respect when you always treat me like a second class citizen!” I yell at her, my emotion causing me to slide my entire thumb into her cunt. She winces but continues on.

“How spoiled of a brat do you have to be to call yourself a second class citizen! You live in a nice fucking house in a nice fucking neighborhood! Do you know how a second class citizen lives? Probably how you would be living if we never came around and adopted you! I didn’t raise you like this… We gave you food on the table, a nice house, you never even had to worry about going hungry! I didn’t raise you to be a god damned pervert!” Mom yells.

Her words would normally cut deep, but I’m over what she thinks. I’m over being walked on. Now isn’t a time to cry like a pussy. Mom can say whatever she wants, but I don’t care; I’ve already won.

“But the thing is… you did. You raised me, and if you wanna also call me a pervert then that means you raised a fucking pervert. You and dad gave me a well off life… but that’s it. You still treated me like I was worth less than everyone else. If you didn’t want to end up with someone as messed up as me, then you should have started way earlier. You should have treated me as an equal to Mia and Anna. You should have believed me all of the times that someone else’s mess was pinned one me! You should have believed me when I told you that Anna was the one messing with the chores calendar!” I say.

I can tell that Mom isn’t really buying into what I am saying. She doesn’t realize that today was just the needle that broke the camel’s back. Before she can respond, I take a gasp of air and continue ranting.

“You should have believed me from the very start, when Anna told you I was trying to peep on her! I was fucking 10, Mom! I didn’t even know what a boner was then all of a sudden I’m subconsciously branded as a creep to almost everyone in the house!—Just because I happened to walk into the bathroom in the wrong room at the wrong time!” I take a second to catch my breath. “You wanna know how to raise a pervert, Mom? Then just look at how you raised me. Just reinforce it into their skull every fucking day until they start to believe it too.”

I look into her swelling eyes and see tears start to form. She finally understands what I am trying to say. Mom and dad raised me well. They fed us, they bought us toys, they loved us—but not equally.

“Jacob… I’m—” Mom says, but like I’ve said, I’ve had enough.

“SHUT UP! I don’t want to hear your god damned apology! You’re about 20 years too late, anyways! Now let’s see how you like it,” I say as I remove my hand from Mom’s crotch and re-approach her tits. Without any preparation, I slap Mom’s tits.

THWACK

“How do you like it when you’re forced to be something that you aren’t? You think you’re my Mom, but you’re over that. You’re just a big fucking slab of meat here for the sole purpose of being used.”

THWACK

THWACK

A red hue on her left tit starts to form on the region of fat that I hit. I raise my hand to her right boob and give it the same punishment.

THWACK

THWACK

THWACK

Now her punishment is spread equally across her entire chest. At this point, Mom is still more visibly upset at the realization that she has made than the fact that I am abusing her watermelons.

“Don’t you remember? Your tits are private. They belong to you! You aren’t supposed to be fucking flaunting them everywhere throughout the house like a slutbag! You aren’t supposed to let your grown ass kids suck on them, or even look at them! Can’t you see? If you were still just Mom, would you let me do this?”

THWACK

“No. But, you’re barely her anymore. You’re a shell of yourself. Now you’re just my toy. If I say you’re Mom, then you’re Mom. If I say that you’re a pornstar, then you’re a pornstar. If I say you’re my girlfriend, you’re my girlfriend. Hell! If I say you are Mia or Anna, then you are Mia or Anna! Because you are whatever the hell I say you are! You don’t have a choice anymore!“

THWACK

As my hand strikes against Mom’s meat globe one last time, Mom seems to draw silent instead of letting out even a whimper. I look at her face and it is completely blank. For a moment, she stares almost unconsciously at the ceiling as her tit jiggles back into place.

I hear a buzz on my phone and look to see what it says.

-In the midst of a severe identity crisis, Jacob can easily remind Mom of who she is.

What? That seems a little more vague than what I am used to seeing. I wait for Mom to finish “rebooting” so that I can try and figure out what this means, but she never does. She just continues blankly staring at the ceiling. I reach out and poke her tit trying to grab a reaction out of her, but she doesn’t move a muscle.

THWACK

Again, Mom doesn’t offer the slightest bit of reaction so I begin to get worried.

“Mom?” I softly let out.

I know I was going into her just a second ago, but I would never want any harm to befall her. Quickly, the brief possibility of some cataclysmic software error frying the computer chip in her brain passes my mind. However, I quickly put my anxiety down to rest once I consider the fact that I’ve never seen one of Dad’s inventions encounter a bug, nonetheless encounter a fatality-inducing failure.

There must be something here that has to do with this new trigger. Identity crisis? Remind Mom of who she is? What if…

“Mom!” I call out to her, trying to get her to recall her identity. “You are Mom!”

Suddenly, the life in her eyes returns as she blinks and looks around the room.

“Jacob! What are you doing! Why am I tied!” she says as if she has no recollection of the events prior to now.

“Well- uhh- you tied yourself there, actually,” I say.

“What? Now why on Earth would I do that,” Mom says.

“Because… I said you’d look good wearing those restraints,” I say.

“Ohh! That makes sense,” Mom says with a satisfied look on her face.

So… that worked. Now, that seems like a boring power to get. There must be more to it.

“You are Mia,” I say.

Suddenly, Mom’s expression changes. She loses her motherly stare but retains a certain demeanor that demands respect. She also looks more upbeat and lively.

“Hey Jacob!” Mom says in a higher-pitched, upbeat voice. Her Mia impression is so good that it’s almost unsettling. “Why am I tied up?”

What the fuck… she really thinks that she’s Mia.

“Doesn’t matter,” I say as I begin to think about the possibilities.

“Well, since I can’t check, can you give me the time?” she asks.

“Umm… six o’clock,” I say after checking the clock sitting on the nightstand.

“Six?! I’m late for my exam! Untie me!” Mom says as she tries to get up.

For her exam? Wait… how does Mom know that Mia has an exam? Unless Mom isn’t just doing an impersonation of Mia…

“Mom- I mean, Mia,” I say, intending to ask her something Mia would know that Mom wouldn’t before I get cut off.

“What!? Can it wait? I need to get to class!” Mom says as she somehow manages to sit up.

“Wait, just wait,” I say as I think of something. “What’s the integral of three X times the square root of X plus seven.”

Now, that’s not exactly the hardest math problem to solve, but it stumped me on my last calc exam so I’m sure that Mom wouldn’t be able to solve it considering she didn’t even take the cla-

“X plus seven to the power of three halves times six X minus 28 all over 5, plus C,” Mom says in a rhythmic manner almost as if she memorized a script. “Now can you untie me!”

No fucking way Mom would be able to solve that if I gave her an hour, but she just recited it off the top of her head like it was an afterthought!

What else would only Mia know?

“Have you ever kissed a boy?” I ask.

“What? No!” Mom says, blushing.

Time to push this thing to the limits.

“You’re Mia with no sense of embarrassment. Now, have you ever kissed a boy?” I ask.

Quickly, Mom seems to have another mental reset.

“Umm, yes. But I’m not sure how I felt about it. I sometimes wonder if kissing a girl would be any better,” she says.

Hot.

“What about Anna?” I say.

“Making out with my own sister doesn’t count,” she says.

:”Hm. Fair,” I say, considering my options. If all of this works the way that I think it does, then it is time to somehow get back at Mom for making me clean her bathroom.

Well… to start, I could have her finish the job for me.

“You are a maid,” I say.

Suddenly, Mom’s demeanor changes once again.

“Um… sir,” Mom says in a low, shy voice. “Can you bring me to the area you are having cleaned today?”

“Uhh sure,” I say as I untie all four of Mom’s straps. “Right this way.’

I lead her to the bathroom and she quickly gets to work. She is on her knees and elbows working away at the floor. Honestly, her impressive grout-scrubbing form is more than enough proof that this trigger uploads information into Mom’s mind rather than having her replicate it. That’s a good way to put it… this trigger uploads a personality onto Mom.

But that makes sense if she knows who she is replicating. When I tell her that she is my sister, then the system knows everything about Mia already and it can just send it straight to Mom. But when I tell her to be a maid, who is she copying?

“By the way, I didn’t catch your name,” I say.

“Oh, it’s… it’s—... uhh” she doesn’t seem to know.

After some more thought, I realize that Mom’s triggers should only work on Mom. If someone’s entire brain is being uploaded to Mom, then the triggers should be reset. For example, if I told Mom to be a random girl from school right now, she’d probably end up screaming and wondering why she’s naked on the floor.

So why doesn’t Mom—or the maid version of Mom—care that she’s naked?

Suddenly it all clicks. The maid doesn’t care that she’s naked because she’s just a maid. That’s it! That’s her entire persona! Her entire purpose is to be a maid.

The personality piloting Mom’s brain isn’t Rebecca the maid who doesn’t like to be naked, who knows sex is intimate, who has 3 kids, who likes pizza, who likes to do yoga, who has a sense of self privacy. Instead, the personality piloting Mom is simply maid. The rest of the boring shit that makes someone unique—the inhibitions, the fears, the personality—isn’t included in the one word I gave to Mom. All she cares about is doing her job, everything else is irrelevant to her.

I decide to test this further by reaching forward and grabbing Mom’s ass. Nowadays, this act is something that I could probably get away with most of the time. However, as I let my fingers dig into Mom’s voluptuous rear, she doesn’t even give off a peep. In fact, she doesn’t react in any noticeable manner. She simply continues to expertly scrub the floor.

Still clinging to her fat ass, I slide my hand to her holes and feel around her pussy. Again, Mom doesn’t indicate whether or not she cares in the slightest. I push my index finger in and puncture her pussy for the second time in my life—the first being my own birth.

This should be a joyous moment of celebration; this is the first time I get to feel the tight warmth of Mom’s snatch after all. However, I am spending way too much focus on studying Mom’s reaction (or lack thereof) to fully enjoy my momentous achievement.

If Mom will let me have my way with her… I might as well take it all the way. I place my hand on Mom’s hip and position my cock right at the edge of her pussy. Slowly, I push inward and my cock penetrates my Mom for the first time.

Am I still a virgin or do I need to finish inside of her? Who cares, the difference between the two will only be a matter of minutes anyways.

I begin to thrust my hips back and forth and make use of Mom like the sex toy that she is. Beginning slowly, I gently push in and out of Mom and stare down in awe as I watch the entirety of my shaft become engulfed in Mom’s pussy. However, I begin to realize that a byproduct of Mom not caring is that I can use her however I want. I don’t need to worry about what feels good or what feels bad, I can simply think about my own needs. I begin to ram Mom faster and harder to the point that the clashing of my loins against her fat ass can probably be heard from outside of the room. The acoustics of the bathroom only amplify this rhythmic melody, but still my maid-mommy seems to care less. She is still on her fours as usual scrubbing the bathroom floor. As each of my thrusts sends a wave of energy straight down her spine, she gently pushes back in order to stay upright.

“Mom,” I say, but she doesn’t respond. “Mom?”

“Oh, are you talking to me?” she says.

“Yes!” I say, realizing my error. “How’s it doing?”

The fact that I can use Mom as a cocksleeve as we casually have a conversation blows my mind just as much as the physical act of fucking her.

“The cleaning? It’s a work in progress,” she says with a giggle as my cock continues to slide in and out of her rear. “The dirt in this grout is really tough.”

Nearing the edge, I move my hands from her thighs and reach in front of her to grab her tits. Even though I’ve had my fair amount of playtime with these things, feeling them sway freely in the air from the battering her rump is receiving adds an entirely new aspect to the experience.

Unsurprisingly, Mom doesn’t care when I use every bit of my grip strength to squeeze her breasts. Actually, she seems a little annoyed that my hands are getting in the way of her scrubbing, but that’s about it.

How fitting that Mom ends up this way. Dad is the breadwinner of the family but it has always been obvious that Mom is the head of the household. Seeing her go from ordering us to clean messes and do laundry to her current state of being bent over naked on the floor that she is obediently hand-sponging is a wild 180 to witness.

I feel a sensitive pressure begin to build up in my crotch region. As I grasp Mom’s globe sized tits, I relish the fact that I am about to finish inside of my own mother. Then I realize something: I’m not about to cum inside of Mom, I’m about to cum inside of a version of Mom that thinks that she’s a maid. With some quick, and maybe shortsighted, thinking, I decide to get my final cherry on top.

“You are Mom,” I command.

Suddenly, Mom’s body loosens up as she stops scrubbing the floor. She looks around the room genuinely confused. As she looks back at me and our eyes form a bridge, I feel my orgasm finally burst as I pull back on Mom’s tits and send a load of my stringy seed up her snatch.

* * *