The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ch18 Experimental AI

POV: Jacob

I watch in awe as Mia gets Anna off. My younger sister uncontrollably moans into the air as her panties, which were beginning to dry up, are filled with an even larger amount of cum than before.

She grabs onto Mia and squeezes tightly. Mia instinctively goes in to hold Anna to prevent her from falling forward. With Mia’s hand still inside Anna’s cunt, I stare at the two girls. Mia is completely topless and wearing nothing but her underwear with her hand deep into Anna’s panty. Anna’s entire body is coated in a layer of someone’s cum as she clenches her face and tries to regain herself from the religious experience of an orgasm she just felt.

Throughout this entire scene, I have been edging myself closer and closer to ejaculation but I’ve saved it up. I think about what creative way I could finish this afternoon with all-out sibling bukkake on Anna when I feel a buzz in my phone.

I reach over to my phone sitting on a cabinet and read:

It is rude to cum without helping everyone else in the room get off.

Before I even have a chance to plot out a plan, Mia begins to talk.

“Okay Jacob, do you need help too, or are you good?” she says.

Mia… is offering to help me get off? In what way? She is already naked which would be sufficient enough to help me jack off in normal circumstances. Does she mean to escalate her help even further than that?

“Yeah,” stumbles out of my mouth. “Some help would be great.”

“Alright then,” she says as she readjusts herself as if to prepare for something.

A handjob? Maybe she’ll rub some of her cum onto my dick? I wait with high expectations to see what her help pertains to. However, what Mia does next is much less exciting than I expected. She simply cups her breasts and begins to play with her own tits. Now, I’m not gay. I love girls—especially naked ones—especially naked ones that are my out-of-my-league sisters. Watching Mia play with her tits is definitely a sight to behold, but at this point in time, something like this is beneath me. I’ve seen her naked many times in the last few days, groped her boobs even, so the fact that she is simply reaching her hands to her already exposed flesh does not do much else than make it harder to see her nipples.

I can’t say I’m not a little disappointed. If I’m being honest, there isn’t much stopping me from simply pinning Mia down and deflowering her right here and now. Of course, she would get mad but it wouldn’t take long for me to normalize such behavior and have her retroactively forgive me. However, she is still my sister. Despite how much control I have over this family, there is still this illusion in my mind that they have a choice. I have to play it by the rules.

I let out a sigh and resume jerking off, making the best of the show in front of me. It’s not like it’s a terrible viewing experience either. As soon as I let down my pride, I begin to enjoy this for what it is. Mia is openly displaying herself for me. She isn’t just naked, she is actively playing with herself for the sole purpose of giving me something to look at as I jerk off.

However, I notice something. I look over to Anna and notice something isn’t right with her.

Suddenly, she jumps off the bed onto the floor in front of me into a kneeling position. She grabs my cock out of my hands and shoves it deep into her mouth—not quite her throat, but as far back as her gag reflex will allow her to go. I can tell that although not inexperienced, Anna definitely isn’t a novice at this either.

As Anna readies herself, I take in a pause of pleasure. For the first time in my life, I can feel the warm, moistness of one of the girls I’ve lusted so hard after my entire life. I feel her tongue reposition around my cock as she tries to make room for the pole that is shoved halfway down her mouth.

Why is she doing this? It’s not like Anna to take such initiative over Mia, especially over something that benefits nobody but me. As if answering my questions without words (well, she kind of has to), Anna looks up at me. From her knelt position, I notice a glimmer in her eye. Not a glimmer of love or admiration… no, of some other emotion: jealousy. Suddenly it all makes sense.

A good little sister is naturally attracted to her older sister

Triggers will be much more effective on Anna when she is distressed.

Watching Mia flaunt her body to another guy made Anna distressed which inadvertently made her more susceptible to my control. I laugh at the irony in the situation; Anna’s lust for her sister was indirectly deflected onto me. Well, maybe less of lust and more obligation, but the end result is still a fucking blowjob.

Anna pulls my cock out of her depths and begins to kiss and lick its surface. She shoots a lob of spit down my shaft and spreads it around with her tongue. Before she goes any further, I realize that Anna is still wearing a bra. I reach around her back and unhook her undergarment. For a moment, I hold it in place and consider the still wet fabric from Mia’s cum. As I toss it behind my back, I notice some moisture lingering on the fingers I used to hold it.

I look down towards Anna and while she isn’t in a position where I can clearly see her tits, I am still able to find some enjoyment. I reach down and grab ahold of her bare breasts for the first time. While clearly not as meaty as Mia’s, Anna’s boobs definitely have enough of a punch behind them. I feel her hard nipple in my palm as I give them a solid pinch. I definitely use enough force to cause some pain, but Anna simply keeps going and lathering my dick in her saliva.

After a few more moments of this, Anna must have decided that my dick is wet enough as she dives forward and engulfs my cock just like before. This time, and with less friction, she begins to bob her head up and down at a rhythmic pace. I grab the top of her scalp and lean my head back as I feel I allow myself to become engulfed in my teenage sister’s art.

I squint my eyes open and notice that Mia is watching in a sort of awe. Since she has no similar enhancements increasing the effect of the triggers, she must be slightly confused by the display in front of her; still, not enough to say anything about it. She just continues to watch and play with her tits. Deciding not to waste the view, I watch in awe as Mia’s bust flesh is churned between her womanly fingers.

After some warmup, Anna has made some progress on getting my dick deeper and deeper into her mouth. At the apex of her head-bobs, I am now almost completely engulfed. She is taking some time, but I’ll cut her some slack for the high effort she is putting into her tongue work.

I enjoy this for a few more moments before pulling Anna off of my cock. She glares up at me as a bridge of saliva between her lips and my head slowly disconnects. Her expression is as if she is slightly annoyed that I am disturbing her in the middle of something important. Still, I can’t take her inconvenience all that seriously when it involved sucking my dick.

“Mia, don’t you think you oughta help too?” I ask her. She considers my question for a second.

“I am. Isn’t this enough?” she says as she looks towards her naked body.

“It’s fine, but I just thought it would be nice if you took a more direct approach like Anna,” I say.

“Mhm, I did think it was kind of rude that you weren’t helping out,” Anna says as she wipes her lips of the spit-precum concoction that the two of us brewed inside of her mouth.

As stupid as this conversation would sound to a normal set of siblings, I can tell it resonates with Mia. As someone who spends much of her time and energy making sure she is kind and caring, it must cut deep when she is accused of being rude. Of course, offering your body for the service of your brother isn’t exactly in the Ladies and Gentlemen’s Almanac of Manners. However, the combination of the trigger ingrained into her brain combined with the word of her siblings is definitely enough to start a ruckus in her skull. Anna of all people has no reason to fight on my side which is just ever the more reason for Mia to take her seriously.

“Hmm, well I’m sorry if I was being rude. How can I help, then?” Mia says.

This isn’t some sort of new trigger causing Mia to agree with us; she was simply convinced into it. With that being the case, there are still some limitations on what she’ll do. Still, I do want something extra to please both me and Anna. I can’t forget that she must also be desperately attracted to Mia, so getting her something special might be a good reward for being such a slut today.

“How about you bend over on the bed doggy style and—” I begin to formulate my plan out loud before Mia cuts me off.

“What? You better pick your next words out nicely. If you are implying what I think you are, then I will not lose my—” Mia says but I return the favor and interrupt her too.

“Of course I’m not gonna put it in your- uhh- thing. I’m just gonna put it between your thighs,” I say.

“That’s almost the same thing!” Mia argues.

“Well, at least it’s not actually going in,” I say.

“Yeah, I actually had to put it in my mouth!” Anna says. Damn, Anna arguing on my side? I have to remind myself that this isn’t normally her; this is just her being more susceptible to triggers.

“I mean I guess. But isn’t it weird that it’s sort of mimicking the real thing?” Mia says.

“Well, like you said, it’s mimicking. Me thigh fucking you isn’t the real deal,” I respond.

“Fine, fine, whatever,” Mia says as she climbs onto the bed and assumes the doggy-style position.

“Wait! Have Anna lay under you too,” I say.

“What? Why would we do that? Like, have me get on all fours over Anna?” Mia asks angrily.

“Well, actually I don’t have any problem with that,” Anna says.

“YEAH CAN YOU BELIEV- What?” Mia says.

“I mean, I think it’s totally fine,” Anna says, obviously not against the idea of her older sister’s tits slapping Anna’s face as she gets thigh fucked.

“You’re okay with this? You want to get under me while Jacob puts his penis in between my legs?” Mia says.

“Well, I just think it’d be rude not to,” Anna says.

“Are you certain?” Mia says.

“Well, I’m fine with it,” Anna says. But from the way she clutches her fingers into the bedsheets, I can tell she is more than fine with the idea.

“Well, okay then. Only because it’s rude not to,” Mia says as Anna lays down on her back. Her hair lays in a mess around her as she steadies herself.

Mia mounts Anna in a cowgirl-esque position before bending forward onto all fours. My two sisters now lay face to face with one on top of the other. They share a weirdly intimate moment as they look into each other’s eyes. Even if Mia has no sexual attraction for Anna, it is hard not to feel a certain way when you are forced into a breath’s reach of each other. As they struggle to get into a comfortable position on the shifting bed, I stare at Mia’s meaty ass which is hung into the air just waiting for me to have my way with it.

There is a moment of awkwardness as nothing else happens. Then I realize the rest is up to me. I take a step forward and grab my dick, still wet from Anna’s mouth, and stick point it at Mia’s ass. Before I continue further, I reach in between Mia’s legs and land my hands onto Anna’s thighs. I grab the waist of her underwear before slowly pulling them off and presenting her unkempt bush and then womanly cunt to me. Instead of resisting or yelling at me, she simply arches her hips to allow me to slide her panties off completely. The way her moist folds have just been waiting for me… at this rate her pussy will completely belong to me within a few days. Both of theirs!

I let Anna’s panty fall to the floor before I reach for Mia’s underwear too. She saw what I did to Anna and she saw how Anna let it happen. If Anna put up a fight, then surely Mia would too—but she didn’t. She knows that if I did something wrong, then Anna would say something. And since she didn’t, surely my behavior is acceptable.

Similar to moments before, I slowly slide down Mia’s panties. Eventually, I reach a point where the undergarment is spread so far out between Mia’s legs that I can push it no further. Again, like her sister before her, Mia adjusts herself to allow me to cleanly pull the underwear off.

With a pile of panties crumpled by my feet, I take in the sight of a lifetime: my two sister’s bare pussies almost stacked on top of each other. Mia’s cunt is more well-kept than Anna’s, which is weird considering that I’m sure Mia isn’t seeing any guys. Her folds are wet, but not nearly to the extent of Anna’s. Most of her cum from earlier has dried up, but we can fix that.

I grab my cock, which is throbbing in a fierce and hungry manner, and point it at Mia’s ass once again. I am so close that I can feel the warmth of her rump radiating onto my shaft. I push my hips forward causing my cock to pierce Mia’s thick thighs. Mia clasps her legs together as tightly as she can to ensure a sense of pressure around my cock. Though she can’t completely close her legs with Anna laying between her knees, the slight pressure of Mia’s meaty legs enveloping my dick is already enough to get my dick dripping.

With my cock still wet from Anna’s blowjob, there is enough lubrication for me to begin thrusting in and out of the pair of legs in front of me. As my loins clash against Mia’s ass, this mimicry is the closest thing my virgin ass has ever gotten to sex.

As I continue to pump my hips, I reach my arms down and grab onto Anna’s legs. I look around Mia’s back and notice that Anna is entranced by Mia’s tits hanging in her face. I do Anna a favor and pound Mia’s ass harder to ensure her tits jiggle even more ferociously.

As my cock slides in and out of the opening I am creating out of Mia’s thigh meat, I begin to notice how dry her legs are getting. Knowing I need more lubrication, I push down on the small of Mia’s back. As her entire body is pushed down, her legs part which momentarily removes the pressure from around my cock.

However, in doggy style over Anna, she stretches her legs outward and lowers herself to avoid buckling. Her ass drops lower and lower until my dick is covered by two pussies: Anna’s on the bottom and Mia’s on the top. The combined warmth from both of their sexes senses a heatwave up my spine. Mia’s bodyweight presses my cock against Anna’s cunt with way more pressure than I was getting from Mia’s thighs alone. I wiggle my dick around a little until both girls produce enough lubrication for me to continue.

I resume my thrusting, only this time I share my pleasure with both of my siblings. As my cock slides up and down both of their cunts, my shaft simultaneously rubs against both of their clits.

I hear moans of pleasure, but I can’t tell whom they originate from. At this point, I can only think about how good it feels to basically fuck both of my sisters at the exact same time. The room is filled with the claps of my hips clashing with both the crotches of Mia and Anna.

I look forward and see Anna sucking on Mia’s tits with a passion like I walked in on. Even though Mia wasn’t initially sold on this whole idea, the amount of pleasure building up in her on all fronts must have finally gotten through to her. She is now rolling her hips to grind her cunt against my dick as I thrust in between the two sisters.

Suddenly, I feel a flurry of my cum unleas- wait, that’s not my cum. I realize that someone is orgasming with their cunt against my dick. I feel a small trickle of cum burst out of a vagina against me with a surprising amount of force. It took me a few moments to realize who it was coming from, but the slight twitch of Anna’s leg is enough to give it away. She reaches forward and grabs Mia’s ass whilst her legs, though restrained under Mia, continue to vibrate with pleasure. I stare in awe as Anna’s fingers sink deep into Mia’s ass fat.

Is this heaven?

I slightly fall forward and cause Mia to completely collapse on top of Anna. Still, I continue to thrust even as the two girls form a human sandwich in front of me. I can only imagine the way their chest mash together to form one sexy tangle of human meat.

Suddenly, the light moans coming from Mia are amplified as she too begins to cum all over my dick. Anna is just finishing up, but there is a moment of overlap where both of my sisters are cumming on my cock. Mia’s legs also begin to twitch, but she can do so much more freely than her younger sister. The indent in the bed caused by our bodies is now less of a trench and more of a lake.

I continue to pump my hips back and forth as my cock takes in the sensation of rubbing against two cunts. While I am fulfilling my childhood dreams, I notice something strange. The most notable part isn’t the physical pleasure or even the mental domination, but the smell. Not once in my life have I experienced a room filled with the smell of sex—and yes, my dick isn’t going inside their vaginas, the same mechanics and parts are being used. Anybody can have sex, but no one else can use their two sisters to form a personal pocket pussy with their clits.

I want to take in more of the moment but before I can stop myself I send out a giant load of cum in between my two sisters. My knees buckle as I fall forward to catch myself. Of course, this only sends my cock—and in turn, my cum—deeper into the tangle of bodies in front of me.

For a whole 10 seconds, my whole body pulses in pleasure as I shoot load after load of semen in between Anna and Mia’s horizontal bodies.

After that, we all take a moment to pause as my cock deflates in between the two cunts beneath me. Even if one of my siblings—cough ANNA cough—can make it difficult, I do love and care for my siblings. However, there is a certain sense of dominance that making them form a pussy-stack and then fucking it gives you.

“You fucking sluts came again,” I say. The harshness of my words even surprises me, however, Anna and Mia do not bat an eye. “You guys really let me do that to you?”

I can say it as it is.

“You’re the one who told me to,” Mia says, catching her breath. I can tell that she is tired.

“Uh, can you get off now,” Anna calls out. As much as she probably enjoyed the experience, she probably tired of being stuck under another person.

“Oop, yeah gimme a sec,” Mia says as she pulls herself up and off of Anna.

I look at the two of them; their bodies are both naked and sweaty. A squirt of my semen lines up in mirroring patterns from each of their stomachs all the way up to their chests. Their crotches and pubes are also both still dripping wet with their own cum.

“Well, you can’t say you guys didn’t enjoy it,” I say.

“Don’t get ahead of yourself, you pervert. We did it not to be rude,” Anna says.

“Yeah yeah, whatever,” I say.

Anna begins to get up but I stop her.

“Where are you going?” I ask.

“I’m fucking tired after that, man. I’ma go take a nap,” she says.

“But it’s still so early in the day! How about you Mia?” I ask. I know Mia is never the one to laze around. Surely I can get some fun out of her-

“I just came twice, Jacob. I usually only do it twice a month. I’m going to take a FAT nap,” Mia says.

“Aw guys, come on,” I say.

“Are you not tired?” they both ask.

I think about it for a moment and realize that I am. Even though I want to do more with them, some rest would be nice after nutting.

“Fine, fine. But this is still my house and my rules,” I say. I can see Anna sigh under her breath and give an eye roll. “We all sleep in the same bed now; it doesn’t matter which, but if you go to bed and someone is already sleeping then you have to sleep in their bed.”

“What’s the point of that?” Anna asks.

There are many things wrong with this rule, but with their deteriorated sense of privacy, it seems more like an inconvenience than a pervert’s dream to them.

“Cause I said so,” I say.

“Fine, whatever,” Anna says as she lays down and begins snoring within a few seconds. Maybe if she had more energy, she would have put up more of a fight.

“How does she do that,” Mia says with a yawn. Still nude, she positions herself in bed next to Anna’s naked body. “Sleeping that fast must be some sort of world record.”

Within a few minutes, both girls are asleep in a bed soaked in our still warm cum. I take off my clothes and slide into the middle of them doing my best not to wake them up. Despite how perverted this all is, it is kind of nice and wholesome cuddling in between them. Even if a part of my mind is focused on Mia’s breast pressing against my back or how my cock is sliding between Anna’s ass, this does sort of remind me of how we would all sleep close together when we were kids.

Slowly, I drift away.

* * *