The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Experimental AI Chapter 17

Disclaimer: This chapter was originally split into 2 parts: The first half following Anna’s POV and the second half following Jacob’s. I decided to split it up so this chapter is Anna’s POV.

HOWEVER!!! the next chapter takes place directly after this one so I’d recommend reading this first even if you aren’t a fan of non-Jacob chapters.

* * *

POV: Anna (Younger Sister)

When Jacob commanded us to undress, I got a little ahead of myself. In that moment of excitement when I ripped off my top, I didn’t think much of the fact that I was bare-bottomed. But it’s not like it was all premeditated. If Jacob had not recommended anything, then no one would have known a thing—but instead, my bare pussy was exposed in front of my entire family.

And the weirdest part: the embarrassment I should have been expecting was completely absent. It was as if there was a hole- no, not a hole. The embarrassment was replaced by a sense of exhilaration.

My heart was pounding at the thrill of anybody and everybody being able to see me in my most natural state. No longer do I have to worry about what jeans make my butt pop out the most, or what crop top makes boys pay the most attention. All I cared about was the fact that people could see my most effortless self and not judge me. Being naked gave me a sense of effortlessness that is just a weight off of my shoulders after years of trying to impress people.

And the last thing weighing me down: I especially cared that Mia could see me. Is that weird? She’s my older sister and we’ve always been in this weird limbo between close and distant. Like, we rarely go to each other for personal matters (which makes sense, seeing as she is defensive of the cause of about 40% of my problems: Jacob) but it’s not unheard of. Why do I have this sudden urge to show myself off to her? Why is the idea of her liking what she sees so intoxicating?

A good little sister is naturally attracted to her older sister, I think to myself. While I know this is true, why have I never felt this way before? Why have I never acted on the fact that I am biologically wired to have feelings for my big sister?

As I slide on a pair of panties, I can’t help but feel a sense of sadness as I realize my opportunity to exhibit my vagina to Mia is closing.

Still, I do still have this unbearable urge to talk to her. Fuck. I head towards the open door of my room but pause as I see myself in the mirror. Yesterday, I would have seen a girl looking back at me. The deciding factor about whether or not I would describe myself as pretty totally dependent on my clothes. Now, however, as I eye down my perfect skin and sexy curves, I can’t help but see myself as a woman. Sure, I look the same and I am only a day older, but I’ve never had the confidence to look at myself and feel attractive.

However, my confidence shrivels up at the thought of Mia’s eyes being the one judging me. Sure, she would never have the heart to think of me as ugly and unattractive, but that’s the worst thing that could happen! Not only might she not think that I am attractive, but what if she doesn’t even notice me?

I walk out the door and down the hall past Jacob’s room until I reach the door at the end of the hall. It’s decorated with layers of posters ranging from all of the arts. She never bothers to take down old decor, so the random assortment of pictures and posters must be like an inch thick. From inside, I hear the sound of broadway music being played from her vinyl player.

I turn my hand into a fist and lightly tap my finger joints on the door. I wait for a second but realize that my knocks are muffled by layers of paper covering the wooden frame. Behind the sound of the music, of course, she won’t be able to hear me. I am about to knock again, only harder, before I realize something: we don’t lock our doors up here anymore.

I glide my fingers over the cold metal of the doorknob before taking it into my grasp. I twist my wrist and slowly push the door forward. When I enter the room, I am hit with a strong, sweet aroma emanating from Mia’s oil infuser.

Sitting on the corner of her bed just in reach of the small table that houses her record layer, Mia is sitting in her undies with a book in her hand. I don’t even try to catch the title; knowing her, it is probably the current young adult novel trending on Tumblr.

Having not noticed my entrance, I let out a subtle cough to reveal myself without freaking Mia out to which Mia doesn’t even react. Is she messing with me? I try again, only louder in hopes that my presence will be loud enough to overcome the blaring music from the music player.

This time, Mia turns around. A brief moment of surprise quickly turns into a smile as Mia greets me into her room.

“Hey Anna!” she says as she reaches over and stops the music by lifting up the arm of the record player. “I didn’t even realize you were here. Say- how long have you been here?”

“Oh, just a few seconds,” I reply more suspiciously than I honestly needed to.

“So,” Mia says with a brief pause. “Need anything?”

“No, just bored,” I reply aimlessly. This excuse isn’t exactly the best since Mia and I aren’t particularly close like that. We hang out and talk when there is something to talk about, but rarely ever just for the sake of it. Of course, my lazy answer is just the easiest thing I can say to buy time as I eye down Mia’s delicious skin. The way that her bra strap digs into the meat on her back is honestly awe-inspiring.

I can feel a slight level of discomfort coming from Mia. Of course, she doesn’t mind me being here. Just because this isn’t the norm doesn’t mean she isn’t welcoming to me. But I can tell that even when she turns to face the other direction, she can still feel my gaze on her; I can see it on the goosebumps in her exposed back.

“Well, I’m not sure this is the place to be to solve that,” Mia chuckles. “Unless you have a sudden interest in broadway music.”

It takes me a moment, but I notice something: although she can sense my eyes on her skin, she doesn’t seem to mind it. Otherwise, she would be passively urging me outside of her room. Or maybe, her kind eye chooses to give me the benefit of the doubt.

“I don’t see how torture would solve my boredom,” I say back playfully. As I audibly exhale out of my nose, I notice how erect my nipples are. I feel them pressed up against the inside of my bra and I immediately wonder if Mia can see them poking through.

“It really isn’t that bad,” Mia says as she turns to look at me. For a split second, she glances at my bra before shooting her eyes up toward mine. “You just gotta jam for it a bit before it gets good.”

“How long is ‘a bit’,” I ask her with an eye roll.

“45 minutes. But it’s really not that bad!!!” she exclaims.

“Uhh huh,” I say with an exaggerated facepalm.

Mia shoots up off of her bed and stands—her sizable boobs jiggle just a little bit before they find a resting point. As she turns toward me, I catch a nice look at her meaty ass. The fabric of her panties gets pulled deeper into her crack with the twist of her waist giving me a pretty solid understanding of all three dimensions of her booty.

Without even trying, I imagine what it would be like for her to sit on my face. I quickly shove the thought out of my mind. What is going on with me? I know that I’m not lesbian and I’ve never had these thoughts before.

A good little sister is naturally attracted to her older sister

“Then do you have a better idea?” Mia yells at me with her arms raised to her side, jokingly offended. As she lifts her arms up and then back down, I stare at the way that the subtle rise and fall of her breast has such a noticeable effect on the contour of her cleavage.

A wave of impulse takes control of my body as I reach out and grab Mia’s breast. I firmly take it into my hand and give her bust a fat squeeze with my hand. Mia winces in confusion as I take in the sensation of my sister’s soft flesh.

It is just a split second, but deep down I know it should be wrong. I shouldn’t have grabbed Mia’s boob just like that. It’s her body, and I am her sister. However, a strong thought overcomes my brain. The girls in this house are very comfortable with each other’s bodies.

I look up and see Mia staring right back at me with my hand still attached to her right breast. Her face is filled with nothing more than slight confusion.

“What are you doing?” she says as she looks down toward my hand nervously holding onto her breast.

“Um, holding your boob,” I say. “You don’t have a problem with this?”

“Erm, not really I suppose,” she responds.

“You know, yours are a lot bigger than mine,” I say. Fuck, why did I say that?

“Well, that’s not really a bad thing you know,” she says.

“Yeah yeah, self-love and all,” I say.

Suddenly, I get my other hand and reach to her left breast—only this time I reach under her bra. As I take full advantage of the mutual comfort we have with each other’s bodies, Mia offers me nothing more than a slight smile and light nasal exhale. I feel her erect nipple and lightly roll it in between my fingers.

“It’s cold in here,” Mia says with embarrassment making it out through a slight crack in her voice. Still, she doesn’t seem to mind too much.

I reach behind her and unhook her bra, gently placing it on the bed. I look at her breasts and immediately notice how they look even larger than I thought. She isn’t rocking DD’s or anything, but they are well above the average especially when compared to my own.

“How’s that gonna help the fact that it’s cold,” she says.

Mia is already taller than me by a few inches, so I don’t need to hunch down too far as I reach my face toward her chest and taste the sweet, savory flavor of Mia’s tits.

“Uh,” she lets out in surprise. She takes a step back and falls onto her bed. Throughout this maneuver, I manage to keep my lips latched around her meaty globe as I continue to suckle on her tit. As we both rest sitting on the side of her bed, Mia doesn’t resist. She simply closes her eyes and lets me eat her chest. All I can hear is her heartbeat and her heavy breathing.

I find her erect nipple with my tongue and gently taste it. My wet tongue slowly circles her hard nub and slowly circles around it, leaving a trail of saliva across her areola.

Suddenly, I hear someone enter the room. I open my right eye and peek at who it is: Jacob.

He is standing in the doorway with a phone in his hand but I can tell he isn’t taking pictures or recording—what reason would he have to do that anyway?

I think about letting go out Mia’s titties but decide against it. On one hand, I am not as comfortable with Jacob seeing my naked body as I am with my sister, and I’m sure Mia would think similarly. However, I am willing to brush that aside to continue doing what I am doing. Plus, the tabooness we hold over our bodies is slight at the very best. We already walk around naked and masturbate to each other, so this isn’t too far off of the norm. And Jacob knows that as Mia’s little sister, I am naturally attracted to her, so this should come as no surprise to him.

“Hey guys,” he says. “Sorry if I walked in on something but was just wondering what you two are up to.”

I subtly notice the tent in his pants but brush it off. He had it when he walked in so there’s no reason for me to think that we caused that.

“It’s alright,” Mia says. Being busy with my mouth, I let them two discuss as I continue to partake in this guilty pleasure. The faster I flick my tongue across Mia’s nipple, the harder she grabs my scalp and sensually digs her fingers into my hair.

“What are you two up to?” Jacob asks.

“Well, I’m not entirely sure,” Mia says. “Anna and I are just bored is all.”

As Mia continues to talk, I feel her voice travel from her lungs and into her chest. My lips can feel the vibrations of her words through her conductive fat.

“Um, are you okay with Anna sucking on your boobs?” Jacob asks.

“Why wouldn’t I be? I have no reason to feel uncomfortable,” Mia replies.

I can’t help but feel slightly embarrassed by Jacob’s question. He said it innocently enough, but I can’t help but take it the wrong way. What’s wrong with this? Nothing!

“And you two are okay with me watching,” Jacob says.

“WhyY nOtt,” I say through Mia’s nipple. The buzz of my lips seems to do something to Mia as she closes her eyes and pushes my head against her chest even tighter.

“Well, is this not a little taboo?” Jacob says.

“Why would it be?” Mia says. “It’s not like it’s sexual.”

“Hm, I guess you are right. My bad,” Jacob says. I can hear a smile in his voice. What a sicko he is. I have no problem with him being here, but if he is getting pleasure out of watching me do this then it just proves how much of a pervert he is. At the same time, I could care less. There’s nothing I can do if Jacob wants to enjoy the show. “Wait, are you guys masturbating?

If you ask someone if they are masturbating, they will subconsciously start to do it.

Suddenly, my right hand reaches beneath my panty—was it always soaked?—and I begin to rub my clit. Mia does the same as her heavy breathing transitions into suppressed moans. I’ve never experienced being with another girl, so sucking on someone else’s tits while my cunt is being stimulated is a new experience and I can’t say that I don’t approve. I synchronize the rhythm of my finger circling my clit with my tongue lathering across my older sister’s nipple.

“What about now? Isn’t this sexual?” Jacob says.

“Well, we can masturbate with each other. What’s the big deal?” Mia reasons.

“I dunno, seems a little sexual to me,” Jacob says.

I’ve had enough. I detach myself from Mia’s breast to give Jacob a piece of my mind—only the anger in my head comes out a lot more mild than I expect it to.

“Why are you complaining? You probably enjoy watching,” I say, motioning to his boner.

“What’s wrong with that?” Jacob says.

“Well if Anna were right, being attracted to your sibling would be a little bit weird,” Mia says which sort of stings my heart. But I brush it aside—the realization that I can suck on Mia’s tits does wonders to soothe my disappointment.

“Which is weird considering you have a fucking boner right now,” I say as I use my bra to wipe spit off of my mouth and chin.

“Oh shit—” Jacob says as he pulls his cock out and begins to stroke it. “I was just masturbating.”

“Hm,” I mumble out. Something about this doesn’t seem right, but I guess it adds up on paper.

“You’re always too suspicious of me,” Jacob says as the three of us masturbate to each other.

“Honestly Anna,” Mia says. “You gotta give him the benefit of the doubt sometimes.”

“Can you blame me for not?” I say.

“Well, you just wildly accused him of getting off to us. If you waited a few seconds and you would’ve seen that his intent isn’t all that bad.”

“Thank you!” Jacob says.

Suddenly, Mia moans as the dark spot in her panty instantly doubles in size. The poor fabric of her underwear is hardly enough to contain it as her wetness spreads onto her bedsheet. The indentation my weight creates on the bed causes some of her vaginal juices to flow toward me and rest under my thigh. I see that this catches Jacob’s eye. His gaze lands directly on the spot at which the small stream originating from Mia’s crotch is soaked up by my underwear. As the soggy fabric clings to my skin, I feel Jacob undress me with his eyes. Instinctively I try to cover myself up but realize that I don’t know what to hide. What exactly about this scene is so taboo? And even if I knew what to cover, there is only so much I can do considering I am basically naked. Before I can consider it any further, Jacob’s eyes light up with an idea.

“Mia, rub your cum on Anna’s clothes,” Jacob says.

Girls will wear Jacob’s cum on their clothes if given any

Wait, why would I wear Mia’s cum?

“What?” Mia asks.

“Jacob,” I say without realizing the absurdity of what is coming out of my mouth. “I only wear your cum.”

“Okay, but what’s the difference?” he asks both of us.

“Cause that’s my sister,” I say. Wait… that’s my sister… my older sister.

“And I’m your brother,” Jacob says.

“What are you saying, Jacob?” Mia asks rhetorically.

“Wait, he does have a point,” I say.

“Huh—?” she mutters.

“His cum isn’t any worse than your cum, so why is he the exception?” I ask, but even I can hear how unsure of myself I am.

“See, even Anna gets it,” Jacob says.

Mia turns to look at me.

“Anna,” she whispers quietly. “Are you sure?”

“Mhm,” I say.

She takes her right hand out of her pants coated in a layer of her cum and slowly brings it to my panties. As soon as I feel her touch on my inner thigh, my whole body begins to clench up in excitement. However, within moments I can tell that Mia starts to get confused. There isn’t exactly a lot of real estate for her to lather. I’m only wearing a bra and panty, the latter of which is already partially soaked.

She moves her hands up to my bra and begins to wipe her dirty hands across my petite chest. I pray that through the fabric she can feel the sharpness of my nipples. As her hands sway across the fabric, I jut my chest out to increase the pressure of her hands against me.

Again, Mia takes a pause. I open my eyes and for a moment we eye each other down. I stare at her soft, nubile flesh-covered only by her panties. Her breasts hang free with a seemingly impossible sense of innocence and wholesomeness. We are comfortable with each other’s body but even I have a sense of tabooness lingering at the back of my mind when I look at her.

On the other hand, Mia looks at me with a sense of profound thought. I know what she is thinking of—where else to place her cum on my body—but decide that those matters aren’t worth stressing over. I take her hand and guide it to my bare stomach. For another moment, I feel Mia pause. Heck, even I have to take a moment to think. We are allowed to wear each other’s cum… yes, that much makes sense. Normally, this would only pertain to soaking our clothes in it, but now that I think of it wearing it just implies that it is on my skin.

I can tell that Mia makes the same realization as the gears in her arm slowly start to churn as she begins to glide her hand across my flesh. Behind, she leaves a trail of her cum across my body. From my stomach to my waist, to my thighs, she travels down my body. By the time she is at my knees, her hand is basically dry.

She reaches back into her panties and rubs around for a bit. She motions her hand in a way that I can tell that she is trying her hardest to stimulate her cunt so that she can have a full load of cum all around her hand.

When she seems satisfied, she pulls her hand out and reveals a fresh load of her juices. She brings it back to my skin but this time works her way up. I close my eyes as I take in the sensation of Mia’s digits traveling from my stomach past my bra strap and up to my shoulders. As she makes this journey, she twists her wrist around to make sure the cum on all sides of her hand can come in contact with my skin.

“Mia,” I hear Jacob call out.

“Mhm,” Mia mumbles.

“I think you missed a spot on Anna,” Jacob says.

Did she? She got to all of the places I normally wear clothing.

“Where?” Mia asks.

“Her vagina,” Jacob says.

“I already got her crotch,” Mia says.

“No, you only got on top of her panties,” Jacob responds.

“Isn’t that enough?” Mia says.

I hear Jacob take a breath before he argues his point, but I decide to cut in.

“Well, you got the rest of my skin. Might as well finish the job,” I say.

“Umm,” Mia says as she thinks. “Alright, I suppose.”

She removes her hand from my skin and because my eyes are still closed, I assume that she gathers another load of her cum. I simply wait patiently for her until I feel her finger dig at the edge of my underwear. She is nervous so it takes her a second, but eventually, she gets under my panties.

She moves her hand down past my bush and towards my cunt. As her fingers lightly part through my pubic hair, she makes sure to leave a good coat of her own cum around the area. Eventually, she reaches my vagina and instantly begins to lather her cum into my sex. In each and every fold, Mia makes sure to leave some of her sex juices.

Because my cunt is already naturally wet, she has a hard time deciphering where she has already gone and hits the same place multiple times. I think of how our vaginal fluids are mixing and becoming one in my very pussy.

With every second that passes, she gets a little more and more comfortable until eventually, she is an inch down my cunt. Every time she brushes against my clit, a wave of pleasure flushes throughout my entire body. Eventually, it is too much to bear. I grab her arm and squeeze tightly as I take in the most intense orgasm I have ever felt.

* * *