The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Experimental AI Chapter 16

POV JACOB (Uhh, the Main Character)

I wake up feeling kind of groggy. Fuck, did I sleep in? It’s way past noon already. Shit! Mom’s gonna kill me! I don’t even remember staying up that late, so I must’ve slept well over 12 hours. I quickly shoot out of bed—a throbbing sensation floods my head as my blood rushes down my veins—hoping that Mom won’t notice that I’ve been absent this entire day.

I throw on a pair of shorts and a new t-shirt. Strangely enough, the old pair that I toss into the hamper doesn’t seem all too dirty.

I quickly jump out the door hoping that no one is nearby. However, as if we are both on the same internal clock, Mia bursts out of her door looking just as flustered as me. Her usually well-kept hair is a frizzled mess and her face looks unrested. The rareness of this sight catches me off guard to the point that I almost don’t notice the fact that she is still in her pink undies.

Normally, the sight of Mia standing out in the open with her bra-clad breasts and panty-covered ass would take the focus of my attention. However, despite not caring about being seen in this state of dress, she rarely has a reason to not just throw on a top and some pants. Besides this, my first thought is of confusion: did Mia also sleep in? I think she’s hit the snooze button maybe once in her entire life, so that would be a surprise.

“You too?” I ask with a smirk.

She gives me an annoyed scowl.

“I don’t wanna talk about it,” she says, playfully annoyed by my teasing. She is a proud early bird, so I am getting some enjoyment seeing her emerge from her room this late into the day.

She walks her pink-covered ass to the bathroom as she rubs her bird’s nest of ahead. She must’ve slept on the wrong side of the bed too. Maybe we have a gas leak? Nonetheless, my headache is momentarily relieved as I partake in the simple fact that Mia no longer thinks anything of being in her undies. I can stare at the way her pink laced panties dig up her ass all I want—not to mention the fact that a long night in bed probably gives her an appealing musk.

What up kid! I hear in a weirdly excited voice. Annddd my headache is suddenly back.

“Hey Tony,” I say as I return to my room, not wanting anyone else to see me having a conversation with my imaginary friend.

Oh it’s really you! It’s only been a few hours but I’ve missed ya!

He sounds overly enthusiastic.

“What’s up with you? Wait, I talked to you like over 12 hours ago, or whenever the last time I was awake was.”

Eh, most of that is true.

“Why are you in such a good mood today. You obviously got the good night’s rest that Mia and I missed out on,” I say as I rub my eyes awake once again. Why do I feel so groggy?

Actually, everyone probably feels like shi- I mean, can’t a sentient string of 1’s and 0’s just be glad!?! I’m a walking miracle for crying out loud!

“You don’t walk.”

Eh, so not having any of this today huh? Well even though you’re being a real jerk ya know, I got a gift for ya! Check your phone!

Not phased by much anymore, I take out my phone expecting a dick pick. Who knows, maybe Tony took control of the football team and got them all to send me their schlongs as some sort of prank.

I swipe my phone open and am surprised by two new notifications.

-A good little sister is naturally attracted to her older sister

-Dad will always masturbate with what he is told to.

“New triggers? Kind of a weird mix of these two. Usually don’t they revolve around me? What am I gonna do with getting Dad to masturbate with an object?”

You can get him to stick his cock down your bum! Ahah… just kidding. Unless you’re into that I guess. But you can do what you want with these—I don’t know, get creative!

“Shut up! What about the first one? What else is there to it other than Anna thinking Mia is hot?”

That… errr umm... that’s just for ambiance. You don’t have to even do anything! Who knows, maybe you’ll walk in on Anna and Mia making out.

“I’m not saying that wouldn’t be enjoyable, but these both still seem super random to add.”

Why dontcha stop asking questions and be a little more grateful that I even gave em to ya!

“Okay okay fine. Thanks a lot!”

Are you being sarcastic

I walk out the door and down the stairs before I can satisfy him with a response. What the heck are those two triggers that he gave me? How am I even supposed to use those? Anna is attracted to Mia? Cool, I guess, but I’m trying to make them more attracted to me here! And being able to choose what Dad can rub one out with? No thank you!

I walk down the stairs hoping that Mom won’t notice anything. Fortunately, as I descend the steps, I find myself in an empty kitchen. Hopefully this means that Mom isn’t home and she won’t notice the fact that I slept in.

Wait, if that was the case then the house would be completely silent. However, the air is filled with the hustle and bustle of at least 3 different people running around.

Mom quickly enters the room from her hallway wearing a blouse and a skirt. She is readjusting her top as if she just threw it on moments ago. She doesn’t even bother doing the last few buttons, allowing half of her deep cleavage to breathe fresh air. If I saw this any other day, I would probably be grossed out and assume that Mom and Dad did the dirty. However, is it possible that everyone slept in today? What’s up with that? I again begin to wonder about the possibility of a gas leak when Mom begins to speak.

“Uhh good morning dear,” she says as she walks over and plants a kiss in my hair. “Have you eaten yet?”

“No I didn’t. Um Mom, did you just wake up?” I ask.

“Yeah... I’m not sure what happened to us but your father and I totally slept through our alarms,” she says as she frantically begins to prepare lunch.

Mom fills a pot of water and sets it on the stove to boil. She grabs noodles from the cabinet and begins to heat up some leftover spaghetti sauce.

Dad enters the room looking equally perplexed by his snooziness. He instinctively gives me a one-armed hug as he finds a seat on the table. He is dressed in an office casual shirt with his tie hanging around his neck untied.

“Dad, don’t you have work,” I ask.

“I was gonna go but I slept in. When I realized the time I just told the guys to carry on without me,” he says as Mom hands him a cup of coffee.

“No, your father just wanted a day off,” Mom says, teasing Dad’s workaholic tendencies.

“Yeah, sure sure,” Dad says as he begins to sip his mug.

Anna then enters the room looking totally... normal. I guess this is when Anna always wakes up, so she doesn’t even feel any different.

“Morning guys,” she says as she walks down the stairs wearing a large oversized t-shirt. When she gets to the last step, she lets out a big yawn and does an exaggerated stretch. As she reaches her arms into the air, the edge of her shirt lifts into the air and reveals her thighs and no visible pants.

“Morning,” Mom and Dad say in unison.

For the last few weeks, I’ve been raising my entire family’s tolerance to less than family-appropriate attire. The way that everyone is dressed reflects that; I can basically see Mom’s boobs and I’m not even entirely sure that Anna is wearing underwear.

Still, neither of these two outfits can best what I see Mia walking down the stairs in the same pink bra/underwear that I saw her in earlier and nothing else.

Now though exciting, this isn’t an entirely new sight to me. It was a surprise when I saw Mia so underdressed even upstairs, but I was able to brush it off in favor of my morning rush. Now, for her to come out into the open almost totally exposed is unheard of.

“Morning everybody!” Mia says with a jolly smile.

Just minutes ago, she was a groggy mess and now she’s back to her usual quirkily cheerful self. How does she do it? How does she manage to even make the skimpy underwear that she woke up in look so meticulously picked out? How does she look so prepared for the day? It is as if a professional fashion designer spent 2 hours helping Mia dress up and prepare herself. Every detail, from the way her hair is symmetrically held out of her face by two pink hair clips to the fact that the left side of her underwear is pulled slightly higher up her waist than the right side, seems so deliberately planned with this outfit in mind. Mia just kind of has this way of walking with such a sense of confidence that she could convince a cow to love hamburgers.

Anna doesn’t say a word, but I can tell that her eyes are glued to Mia’s soft, meaty curves.

“Mia,” Dad says with slight concern in his voice. “Why are you so undressed?”

Besides the fact that Dad can even tell that something is wrong, he doesn’t seem to care too much. Of course, he’s skeptical, which is fair. But Mia just came downstairs half-naked and Dad isn’t yelling at her, averting his eyes, or even making a big deal out of it. He simply just wants to know why, and this is very telling of our situation.

“You mean underdressed? Eh, didn’t think it was a big deal,” Mia says as she continues on into the room.

“No dear, it isn’t. You can wear what you want, of course, it’s your body after all. Dad was just wondering what the occasion is, is all,” Mom says.

“Oh, no occasion. Just felt like it,” Mia says.

She just... felt like it? Mia—my most conservative dressing older sister, the person who would be listed as an adjective of promiscuous in the dictionary, the woman well into adulthood who still refuses to wear a two-piece in public—independently decided that today was the day that she didn’t feel the need to wear clothes. Upstairs she was just going to the bathroom, so being in her underwear still made sense; she was still preparing for the day. But now? Down here? In front of her entire family? And she doesn’t care?

“Hm, alright then,” Dad says, unsure of himself. I could tell that despite what he said, the idea of Mia dressing like this is slightly off-putting to him. However, the fact that he can’t seem to find the willpower to actually protest speaks volumes about the effect that I’ve had here.

And on top of that, an interesting thought slips into my mind: if even Mia is willing to be like this, how far is everyone else willing to go? I have the power to find out.

“Everyone, I have an announcement to make,” I say openly to the room.

I am met with a mix of murmurs of acknowledgment from all members of my family. Everyone is still doing their own thing, but all eyes are on me. I have their attention.

“I think that from now on, it would be nice if we all started dressing like Mia is right now,” I say. From the way dad squints his left eye, I can tell that he isn’t entirely convinced. “Uh, it’s trendy right now.”

“Oh, is it now?” Dad says. That seems to have worked. “Mia, is this true?”

“Well, it must be. Jacob said it, right?” Mia responds. Despite already being in her undies, this seems like news to her. It always amuses me how despite me being the least fashionable in the family, my word is supreme in terms of what is in style.

“Yeah, I can see that,” Mom says as she subconsciously begins to undo even more of the buttons on her blouse.

The more she progresses, the gap in the fabric that was once just cleavage now makes it’s way all the way down to her tummy. Eventually, she takes off her top entirely and folds it, setting it aside on the counter. Now, the milk jugs that she so kindly let me fuck lay loose, being held back by nothing more than a plain, almond bra. I feel as though I can fit my entire face in between her gravitationally sized bust.

Standing in the room wearing nothing but a bra and a low skirt, she looks totally exposed. However, she doesn’t seem uncomfortable in the slightest as she reaches behind her back and begins to undo the button holding up her skirt. Taking off this section of her attire doesn’t take nearly as long as her blouse. Within a moment or two, the skirt begins to fall to the ground. It seems to descend in slow motion as if it is purposefully revealing Mom’s thick thighs and purple panties in the most dramatic fashion possible. Once they finally hit the floor, I eye up and down Mom’s generously proportioned body. Her creamy, vanilla flesh looks sculpted like a goddess. Choosing to adopt kids over a normal pregnancy seems to have done wonders for her body, but it’s a shame that her genes won’t be passed down.

As this was all happening, Dad seemed to have followed suit. His work shirt is already off and folded on the table. His pants are halfway down his legs as he fiddles with the stiff fabric, trying to get his feet out of the leg holes. It doesn’t take long before dad gets it off, folds it on the table, and then resumes drinking his coffee in his underwear. He spills a little down his bare chest, but thankfully the beverage has cooled down enough by now. He grabs a napkin and wipes the liquid off of his chest before it can stain his clothes (just his underwear in this case).

Anna is the last to go, but that doesn’t mean that she is the least eager. She wouldn’t normally be excited over this, but I can see her eyeing Mia through the corner of her eye. Does she want to impress her older sister?

Already wearing the least amount of clothes, she lifts up her oversized t-shirt and throws it onto the couch. I don’t even have time to process the great unveiling of Anna’s magnificent, petite body. It is just like in an instant, her gorgeously tan skin is available to be viewed by the public. At least now I know the answer to the age of question of “is that girl wearing any pants under that oversized shirt?” The answer is no, Anna was not wearing any pants under there. In fact, she isn’t wearing underwear at all—a thought that seemed to have eluded her when she so eagerly ripped off her shirt.

She is now standing in the room wearing nothing but the bra holding back her modestly sized breasts. This is the first time I’ve seen a vagina, and one from my family no less. I snap 400 mental images of Anna’s untrimmed pussy. From her standing position, the view isn’t as close and personal as I would like it to be. However, her wet folds and unkempt bush is enough to instantly make a little bit of cum escape my cock. Is cute a word that one would usually use to describe a pussy?

“Anna!” Dad says as she looks away. Mom and Mia don’t seem to mind too much, but they aren’t staring either (thank the girls are comfortable with each other’s body trigger for that). “You aren’t wearing any underwear!“

“Oh!” Anna says as she shoots her hand to cover her crotch, though her petite palms are unable to cover the surface area of her entire private region. Past the border of her hands, I can still clearly see the edges of her pubic hair. “My bad! I forgot!”

I can tell that Anna did just genuinely forget that she was going commando in all of the excitement, however, she is taking her sweet time to fix the error. She seems to be flattered by the fact that Mia isn’t entirely averting her eyes from her own nudeness. Anna is actively enjoying any attention that she gets from her older sister.

Still, she knows she can’t bask in the glory of her own nudity for too long as she turns around and begins her ascent upstairs. I watch the subtle bounce and wiggle of her butt as she hops up the stairs two steps at a time. I quickly glance at Mia and she seems to be appreciating the view as well, even if only slightly as much as I am.

Mia catches my gaze and looks up and down my body.

“Hey, that’s not fair. What about you?” Mia says to me. I don’t immediately know what she is talking about, but I can feel it. Standing in a room of mostly naked people fully clothed makes you feel like the odd one out. I have no qualms with joining them, so I don’t argue back.

“Yeah, of course,” I say. I place my fingers into the waist of my shorts ready to drop trow, but I hesitate. This is everything that I ever wanted, but the notions ingrained into my brain are fighting me back. This isn’t how things are supposed to be, but it’s the way they are.

After a moment of thought, I realize that there are no consequences to my actions; I have won. The hard work that I have put in has gotten my family to a point where they are willing to accept this sort of behavior as normal. I slowly lower my shorts and am relieved at how anti-climatic it all is. No one scolds me, tells me to stop what I am doing, or even looks away. I simply lower my pants to the floor until my bottom half is completely disrobed. I do the same with my shirt and then throw my clothes into the pile that Anna tossed her t-shirt into.

Standing here exposed in front of my family, I bask in the same glory that Anna was just moments ago. A feeling of freedom and no judgment between the people I am closest with as we all can look upon each other’s bodies without a doubt in our mind. No longer do I need to fear for my life every time I want to catch a look at Mom’s cleavage, or Mia’s ass, or Anna’s crotch. Now, all these sights and more are walking around like free game for my eyes to prey on.

And the best part, no one seems to care about this change in the slightest. Within moments, Mom is back to washing dishes, Dad is reading the local news on his phone, and Mia is grabbing some food to snack on—all this but completely in their underwear. Mom gets a wad of soap stuck between her deep cleavage. Mia’s perfectly wide and meaty ass goes on full display as she gets on her tippy toes and reaches for a glass on the top shelf. Dad... uh... dad reads the news without a shirt on—not really much going on there, I guess.

As Mia runs back to her room with her food and beverage, I watch her ass shake around as she trods up the steps.

Usually, we would all eat lunch together around this time, but the unusual start to this day has everyone a little bit more lenient.

As Mom finishes rinsing the last dirty plate in the sink, she wets her hands and tries to clean the suds off of her chest. Yes, she is successful in getting rid of the soap, however, her bra is now covered in dark spots with a coat of water spread all across her exposed tit-flesh.

Finished with her work, she lets out a long sigh as she makes her way to the couch to sit down. Despite having just woken up, she still seems tired and groggy.

“Dear, let’s go on a jog later. I need some fresh air,” Mom says to my father.

“Alright, I’ll try to keep up,” Dad says jokingly as he sips his coffee.

Despite the natural physical advantage that men biologically have over women, Dad truly does have a hard time keeping up with Mom’s well-kept physique—which is even more surprising considering that Mom has to lug around two sizable masses on her chest.

The thought of this makes me realize that I want a closer look at Mom’s body. I head over to her on the couch where she is tuning into the news. For the way that Mom’s body gets so perfectly absorbed into the couch, you’d find it hard to believe how physically fit she actually is. I guess her naturally voluptuous curves don’t fit the stereotypical abs and biceps that people associate with being physically fit, but that doesn’t mean that Mom wouldn’t burn any of us in a 5k.

I sit down on the couch next to her and look at her body and all of its once hidden glory. I’ve been able to get pretty good views of it thus far, but never with this proximity and lighting—and that’s saying something especially since I was fucking her tits yesterday.

Speaking of which, I remember something: ever since that encounter with Mom, she is under the impression that her tits belong to her children. This being the case, I casually reach over and grab a hold of one of Mom’s slabs of meat hanging from her chest. Just as I had expected, Mom doesn’t give a fuck. Doing it in the privacy of my own room is one thing, but publicly groping Mom in the living room right in front of her husband is on a whole new level. She continues to be absorbed into the television as my fingers turn her tits into a stress ball.

“Aw Jacob! A little softer please,” Mom says.

Of course, Mom has no actual say in the matter. Instead of listening to her, I turn up the intensity of my groping as I begin to absolutely manhandle her tits. Her bra acts as a sort of cushioning, but there’s only so much it can do against my full grip strength. I knead her tit in my hand and all she can do is let out the occasional groan.

I am about to undo her bra and take it off—which is something that I can do once a day with any article of her clothing—but I have a better idea.

Why settle for something that I have already seen if I could just take it all the way? There are no yoga pants, jeans, or even a skirt in the way. If mom is already in her underwear, then I can just remove her panties to have full access to her pussy.

I kneel down in front of the couch and reach over to the elastic waist of her underwear, attempting to pull it off. Since she is sitting down, I have trouble disrobing her. Still, this action should set off a plethora of sirens in her head, but it just doesn’t. Similar to earlier, Mom doesn’t care too much. At first, she is confused as to what I am doing. However, as soon as she realizes that I am just cashing in on my one article of clothing per day, she could care less. At this point, she even lifts her body weight up to allow easy access for me to remove her underwear. As more and more of her once forbidden crevices reveal themselves to me, I am hit with a strong blast of her womanly musk.

Soon, the only thing hiding her from me is the dark shadow that can only obscure my vision for so much and for so long. As I finally run her underwear all the way through and off her legs, I am met face to face with Mom’s unused child factory. Her pubic hair has been recently trimmed which makes sense for a trophy wife I suppose.

Speaking of which, Mom’s role in the family is much more than that of a simple “trophy wife.” But looking at her now, naked save for the two fabric cups containing her breasts, it is hard for me to see her as much more than that. The further and further I go down this path of power, the more I find myself viewing my family, Mom especially, as objects.

Of course, I still love my Mom for being kind and loving, but at the moment you can probably see how it is hard for me not to see her as a big piece of hot meat ready at my disposal.

I am tempted to reach forward and begin to caress the outer folds of Mom’s cunt, but I stop myself—I am smarter than that after all. I don’t know how Mom will react to me actually violating the most private part that a woman could have. She is okay with me looking, I guess, but touching is an entirely different story.

How cruel for life to have such a hot piece of meat in front of me just out of my reach (which, I understand, makes me sound kind of spoiled in hindsight). I could try to use my Good Mommy trigger—the one that lets me have a say in what a good mother should do—however, I doubt that would work. Yesterday I was able to get Mom to turn over the ownership of her tits to her children, but I had a line of logic. Breasts were biologically created for children, so it makes sense that a pair of tits would belong to said children. However, a vagina is an entirely different story. Sure, it is used to bear birth, but it has no connection to the child after that point; once you are out of the chute, it is a forbidden place.

“So what time did you wanna go on a jog?” Dad asked.

“Hmm, in an hour?” Mom suggests to which dad responds with a mumble of acknowledgment.

What a strange perspective to witness a conversation between these two. My face is inches away from Mom’s snatch as she casually talks to dad from the kitchen table.

Wait, dad! I might not be able to make use of Mom’s pussy myself, but Tony so graciously gave me a way to enjoy it somehow: Dad will always masturbate with what he is told to. I can get Dad to fuck Mom right here in the living room! Of course, doing it myself is always the end goal, but getting to watch Mom get pounded is a win nonetheless.

This is actually so perfect! There were three obstacles getting in the way of this happening: 1) Mom would never expose her pussy in front of me 2) Mom would never let me watch her get fucked and 3) Dad would never fuck Mom in front of me.

I instantly deviate a plan inside of my head. The first step is already complete: get Mom to expose her pussy. The second step involves me using the Mommy trigger to convince Mom that being fucked by her husband is the duty of a loving mother regardless of when and where. And the third step is me getting Dad to use Mom’s pussy to masturbate.

I am about to go ahead with everything, but I have a thought in my head. I kind of enjoy seeing them struggle and come to terms with it. I wonder what would happen if I switched up the steps a little bit?

“Dad,” I call out to my father in the kitchen. “Can you come here for a moment?”

“Uh yeah, gimme a sec,” Dad says as he trods over.

He doesn’t seem to mind the fact that Mom’s pussy is currently out for me to see. Actually, I see him sneak a couple of glances over as if not to arouse suspicion. So he doesn’t mind that her cunt is exposed but it is still enough of a taboo that he still feels the need not to stare…

“Alright dad,” I say the first part perfectly fine, but the next thing that is about to come out of my mouth sounds so blunt and vulgar that I need to pause. Of course, I have no problem with it but I was still raised on some good manners so saying it out loud to my parents is still enough to warrant some hesitation. “Masturbate with Mom’s pussy.”

Mom instantly shoots me a dirty eye. Of course she isn’t okay with this. Sure, it’s one thing for them to fuck in the privacy of their own room, but it’s another to do it in front of their own son. I can also sense a feeling of confusion in her eyes as if she is wondering why I phrased the statement like that. Of course, she doesn’t know how stupidly tedious these triggers can be so I can’t really blame her.

Her mouth opens to speak. In the millisecond I have to react, my instincts prepare me for a classic scolding. However, she quickly turns her attention before Dad as he climbs up onto the couch in a kneeling position and slides down his briefs. With his hard cock in hand, he begins to position himself over Mom.

“ROBERT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” Mom screams with an urgency. No longer is she scolding her perverted son for speaking vulgarly; now she is in absolute shock as her Dad is actually going through with my demands.

“Huh? Why are you yelling?” Dad says, even more confused than Mom.

I can’t believe it, Dad is actually trying to use Mom’s cunt as a fleshlight. To see such a usually intelligent and independent figure in my life so clueless that he can’t even tell what is going on is quite comedic. To think that the man who shunned me for watching Mia and Anna rub bodies is not ready to fuck Mom in front of me.

“We can’t have sex in the living room! In front of Jacob! Are you crazy?” Mom says.

“What? We aren’t having sex, I’m just gonna masturbate,” Dad says as if Mom is the crazy one.

“With my vagina!?” Mom yells. Considering the fact that her pussy is already out and the only piece of clothing she has on is her bra, it’s kind of surprising that she can even mentally put up a fight. The logic of the situation is just not on her side.

“Yeah,” Dad says as if he is glad that they are finally on the same page. He resumes trying to mount Mom before she stops him again.

“Robert! What the heck is going on here!?” Mom says as she urges him off of herself

I wonder how fast I can turn this around.

“Mom, I think dad is right here,” I say.

“Jacob!” Mom scolds me.

“Wait, think about it. You’re the Mother of this family and he is the Dad. Your vagina is biologically meant for him to stick his penis into, so doesn’t it make sense that a good Mother lets the father of the family do so?” I say. It even sounds stupid coming out of my mouth, but I already know this sort of logic works with this trigger. It doesn’t take long for Mom’s expression to go from confusion and anger to a look of reconsideration.

“Hmm, ya that is right, isn’t it? I don’t know what got into me” Mom says. “But I still don’t feel right about you watching this.”

“Well, your vagina is already out and I can already stare at you all I want, right,” I say. “So if Dad is okay with showing me his penis, then I don’t see the problem with me seeing his penis and your vagina together.”

“I mean, I guess,” she says.

“He got you theorem hun,” Dad says.

“I mean, if you’re fine with it Robert,” Mom says.

Dad doesn’t even feel the need to say another word. He was given a directive and he now has to follow through. He gets back to mounting Mom as he pins her down against the couch. Mom stares back into him as she hesitates. However, as soon as Dad pushes her down and kisses her, she immediately reciprocates the favor as they begin passionately making out right in front of me. This in itself is quite the show, but it’s at least 20 fold better now that they are naked and about to fuck.

Speaking of which, Dad begins his next move. Through the moans escaping their lips, Dad reaches down and positions his cock in front of Mom’s cunt. He lets the head of his dick linger and circle around the surface of Mom’s moist cunt.

It seems as though Dad wants to tease Mom for a moment, but suddenly Mom grabs Dad’s hips and pulls him in, piercing his hard pole deep into her womb. Dad takes control and begins to thrust in and out of Mom as she reaches outward to grab hold of the couch cushions.

Strangely enough, besides the kiss Dad doesn’t seem that “aware” of Mom if that makes sense. He has a beautiful piece of meat in front of him, yet the action of fucking her seems so pre-programmed and meticulous. He’s not really having sex with her as much as he is simply making use of the gaping hole in front of him. He’s not grabbing her tits, slapping her ass, or even looking her in the eyes anymore. His attention is completely locked into her vagina; all he is thinking about is cumming.

This is reasonable enough considering the fact that he views this as an act of masturbation more than an act of sex. Mom, on the other hand, is quite simply getting fucked—and she is enjoying herself. Her eyes are rolling back in pure bliss as she lets her man take control and make his use of her. I’m not familiar with how their bedtime activities normally play out, but if I had to guess, she is enjoying being treated like an object. She probably isn’t getting the normal care and worship that she would normally get during sex; no foreplay, no more kissing, no fingering. He is simply fucking her pussy and there is nothing else more to it.

Mom lets out a moan as she cums unreasonably fast. Considering the stereotypes revolving around how difficult it is for women to orgasm, this is quite impressive. As a stream of Mom’s cum flows outside of her pussy, Dad continues rhythmically pounding away. I can tell that Mom’s orgasm has had an effect on Dad—he can probably feel her cunt gripping onto his dick as her body spasms in pleasure.

Mom wraps her legs around Dad as she increases the force at which their loans clash. Their oscillating movement fills the room with the sound of their thighs clapping together.

A few moments of this pass and Mom is still riding that orgasm. I can’t believe how much fluid is coming out of her cunt. There is so much that even the couch cannot keep up absorbing it all; a puddle of cum is building upon the surface of the cushions.

Suddenly, Dad lets out a moan. The fluid coming out of Mom’s pussy changes in composition. Mixed into Mom’s cum is now a thick, white substance standing apart from Mom’s more transparent and flowy river.

Dad begins to increase the intervals in between their bucks until eventually, they fall still. They finally stare each other in the eyes with Dad’s half-erect cock still inside of Mom.

I don’t really want to be a part of the conversation that will happen next, so I slowly excuse myself from the room. I love my parents, but I can’t wipe the grin off of my face after using them like that. After having them suppress my urges my whole life, I enjoy the irony in them fucking right in front of me.

As I walk away in victory, I can’t think of anything else besides how hard my dick is right now. I feel a drip of precum escape my urethra, staining the underwear that stands as a barrier in between nudity and being “dressed.” I wish I could’ve jerked off, but I don’t know how Mom or Dad would’ve taken that considering the fact that Mom is the only one okay with public masturbation, and even then that’s only between my siblings and me. I need to cum, and fast.

* * *