The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Ch15 Experimental AI

POV (Mia)

That whole incident got me freaked out. It’s been 20 minutes since then and I haven’t dared step out of my room since. I can’t believe I did that! And I liked it!

Think, Mia, think! What is causing all of this to happen? Clearly that app has something to do with it. But the app was so mundane and boring, what could it possibly mean? I’ve wasted 20 minutes complemplating whether or not I should open it because I am scared of what I might find!

At the end of the day, a background in science has taught me to investigate everything so I must. Strangely, part of me is expecting a dead end; it would make everything so much simpler. However, that wish is not granted as I notice something as soon as I open the app: A new entry.

A good little sister is naturally attracted to her older sister

What? I swear that wasn’t there before… and it’s clearly different from the rest. All of the other notes in here make sense to me; they are all a normal part of life. However, a good little sister is naturally attracted to her older sister is entirely foreign to me. But it seems to have taken effect—or that is the most obvious cause of Anna being okay with everything in the shower back there.

And now that I think of it, yeah, Anna did seem to resist for a split second when I first fingered her, then she did a complete 180 and seemed to enjoy herself. And Anna isn’t the type to be into incest like me; she would never be okay with having sex with a family member. Even despite how outlandish this may sound, it’s hard for me to ignore the fact that all evidence points to a clear hypothesis: this app somehow controls the members of this house, or at least it keeps track of such changes.

Does that mean that everything here that seems normal to me shouldn’t be so? Is it really not normal for siblings to masturbate to each other? Not normal for Jacob to dictate what we wear? It doesn’t make any sense on the surface, but I can’t help but feel that my gut is lying to me.

If this is the case then although none of the things written before this new one seem perverted to me, they probably are to the average outsider. It makes sense. Now that I think of it I would be weirded out if any of my friends told me that they live the alternative lifestyle that we do here. If someone from school told me that it was normal for them to take a shower with their sister, I’d immediately be weirded out but here I am actually going through with it.

So it’s true...

How long has this been going on? Who is doing it? Jacob is the most perverted but he could never get his hands on this sort of technology. That leaves Dad as the most likely candidate. Why would he do this? Was this his goal ever since he adopted us? He never seemed like the perverted type, but with his mental capacity it wouldn’t be unreasonable to think that he was able to hide it this long. If he really had complete control over us this whole time, why is he choosing now? Why did he give me the power of the app? It seems like he has had us in check mate since round one yet the game still continues.

The extent of his power is unknown, so maybe it’s dumb try try to figure out what his motives are. I don’t even know what is real and what isn’t. The only hole in this theory is how Dad would accidentally give me permission to view this app; is it a trap? I guess I won’t know until I confront him. Luckily, he is home today as it is Sunday so I can pay him a little visit.

I get out the door and begin slowly walking to his lab. My only worry is that even though I’ve started to see through this ruse, I can’t know for sure if I’m really in control. And not even in a “dad is setting a trap” kind of way. I mean, if this entire thing is a setup then so be it, because this is the only option that there is; I have to investigate, because otherwise all I can do is sit around and wait for something interesting to happen.

What I mean is, can I control myself? After being given a taste of Anna, how do I know that I won’t succumb to my own sexual desire? Even just thinking about confronting Dad, my mind lingers to the idea of me and him alone in a room together.

To think the people of this house were under his control the whole time… what actions were even my own? I want to freak out but I know that I have to be strong right now. And there are a few things keeping me sane. Like at the very least, there are some parts of me that feel so real that I know they truly belong to me—like the fact that I’m a closeted pervert who is into incest. But now knowing that dad is probably as perverted as me means that I might get side tracked and try to do something that I shouldn’t with him.

After walking down the stairs and going through the halls, I come upon the lab. It is usually locked to keep us kids out, but I’ve secretly known the code to it for the last few years. I didn’t think much of it, I just saw Dad punch it in one time and happened to memorize it. And it’s not like I’d ever have a reason to disobey Dad’s wishes—until now at least.

I cautiously enter each digit of the combination in one by one, unsure if it’ll even work as I never tested it out before.

5 7 4 9

Such a seemingly random assortment of numbers; apparently he ran 19 million simulations and came to the conclusion that this was the code that people were least likely to guess. After a slight second the light on the keypad blinks green as it unlocks, the door gently opening forward as the outside air rushes into the dark room.

I guess Dad isn’t in here right now, but I might as well look around. As soon as I enter the lab, I turn on the lights and see a mess of miscellaneous equipment. A ton of it looks super interesting, but I know that it’s all meaningless to me unless I know what each invention and machine actually does, so I head to the computer sitting at the side of the room. Hopefully it holds a manifest of some of Dad’s inventions so that I can figure out what this app is on my phone.

INITIALIZING…

WELCOME MR. ROBERTS

VIEW PROJECTS

BAKING RECIPES

BROWSER

SMART HOME

HELP

That’s weird, Dad likes to bake?

I click on viewed projects and sort by “Recent.” I’m presented with a vertically stacked list of all of Dad’s projects sorted by which was opened last. The weird thing is, most of the things in here were last accessed over a year ago (which makes sense, as Dad has been working from home less and less lately). There is one stray document that is sitting at the top of the list:

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

accessed 17 days ago

I’ve read the document over and over, five times top to bottom even, and I still can’t believe or even comprehend what I am reading. The neural chips that are implanted into everyone’s brain—they can do more than control that glorified Siri? They can track everyone’s location, change characteristics, and probably more that I can’t even access without proper admin privileges. This must be how dad is making us act this way… How could he willingly give out something that could be so dangerous if it fell into the wrong hands? Or maybe they were created by the wrong hands to begin with...

Wait a minute… I realize something off. The control chips aren’t the main focus of the article, it’s the AI. And whenever the AI is referred to, it’s simply says {REDACTED}. Dad has no reason to hide the existence of the normal AI, even going as far as to commonly call it Jarvis. Why would Dad redact the name of information open to the public?

Then it hits me, this document isn’t talking about Jarvis because Jarvis is nothing more than a smart assistant. The characteristics mentioned in this experiment log describes a much more intense form of artificial intelligence: consciousness? Suddenly all the dots connect. I skim to the top summary of the page to something I noticed earlier yet did not understand.

NAME: {REDACTED}
PURPOSE: convenience
ACTIVITY {REDACTED}
STATUS: to be decommissioned
REASON: {REDACTED}
CURRENT LOCATION: unknown

This is a second AI that Dad created… he uses it to control us. The chip is the hardware, but without the AI it could be rendered useless. This new, more advanced, artificial intelligence controls it all. I can fix this, but—

“Mia?” I hear Dad’s voice call from behind me. “What- how did you get into here?”

Frick- I took too long. The fact that Dad could show up any minute slipped my mind.

“Um,” I’m quick, but not as quick as Dad. “I was just looking for yo—.”

“I didn’t leave the door open. You could’ve knocked. What were you looking for?” he says, seeing right through my lies.

I let out a sigh.

“What is this?” I say as I point to the computer screen that reads EXPERIMENTAL: AI in bold black text. “This is unethical!”

“What? How did you even know where to find that? And the ethicality of it is arguable, Mia,” Dad says.

“How is it even arguable? To give complete control of people to some computer is unheard of!” I say. As those words enter my mouth, ideas flow through my mind.

“Yes, if the computer is untrustworthy. Why do you think the project was scrapped? The fact that it didn’t meet our qualifications should show enough how committed I am to ethics, Mia. I’ve worked my entire life advancing technology and I thought you of all people would understand,” he says.

“Then why haven’t you junked it yet?” I say.

“What do you mean?” he asks.

“If the AI wasn’t up to par with your standards, why haven’t you deleted it?” I ask. It’s a valid point after all.

“Huh? I did delete it,” Dad says.

Strange… he seems so sure of himself that I can’t help but hear a sense of truth behind his words. However, I’ve seen it for myself—the AI’s status is listed as “unknown” and not something that would indicate a deletion.

“I read the file Dad, there isn’t any point in lying,” I say.

“Wait a sec, what do you mean?” he says with a quizzical look on his face as he pushes me aside to read the computer screen. “See, it says right here. STATUS: decommissioned.

He points his fingers at the screen, but what I read doesn’t match what he is saying. Still, I check again to confirm that my eyes aren’t deceiving me. The thing definitely says to be decommissioned and not decommissioned.

“Dad?” I ask out. “That’s not what it says...”

Instantly, Dad’s eyes turn bleak.

“What do you mean that’s not what it says?” he says. I can read his face, his mind is racing with thousands of thoughts. “... what does it say?”

The fear in his voice sends shivers down my spine—this is not the voice of a liar, it is the voice of someone who is afraid.

“Umm… to be decommissioned,” I say as I triple check that I am reading it right.

Instantly, Dad pushes me out of his way and begins to click around on the computer. He seems to have figured it out a step ahead of me, but that doesn’t mean that I am far behind. The only explanation that makes sense here is that this second AI has gone rogue and used Dad’s neural chip to make it near impossible for him to figure it out. Dad truly thought that he destroyed it because he thought it was evil, but the AI was able to get out of its constraints and turn the tables on Dad.

And without Dad (the only person smart enough to know what to do) to stop him, the AI has had complete control of this entire situation for who knows how long.

Complete control

Those words ring in my ears. My whole life, I’ve lived with this sense of honor and moral code. Be good, help people, be the best version of myself. But as those two words bounce around my head, this is the first time in my life that I can truly say that I know what it feels like to be hollow, to act truly under my own accord. I don’t care what’s the right or wrong choice, right now I only care about which choice is best for me. I’m tired of having to be a closeted pervert, everyone should be like me. Fuck social norms, why shouldn’t I be allowed to suck on my moms tits, to have my brother eat me out, or to fuck my dad? This shit is all stupid.

I do some quick thinking and realize something: the app! If it works the way that I think it does, that means the app is basically a record of all the changes that occurred within the house. And with my earlier experience with Anna, I have a hunch of how it works. After I pushed the boundaries of what Anna accepted as “normal” in the shower, the app updated and suddenly she was okay with it. If that’s the case, then that’s the strongest piece of information that I have right now. I just have to do something so perverted that the app updates…

I let my primal instincts take over my body; to act without prior thought about the consequences of my actions is liberating. I grab Dad by the shoulder, turn him around, and kiss him on the lips. Unfortunately, he pushes back as he begins to wipe his mouth in disgust.

“PFTT,” he yells as he tries to get my saliva out of his mouth. “Mia? What the fu- This isn’t you Mia. I’m sorry, I’ll fix this!”

He turns back to his computer and begins searching for something, butI don’t know what exactly. I find myself paying less attention to the exact details of what he is doing and focusing more on the fact that he is trying to fix something, trying to find a solution. By why does he have to solve what isn’t inherently bad? I haven’t felt this good about myself in years. I don’t remember the last time I’ve had as much joy and excitement in my life as when Anna was eating me out in the shower. This power I have over them—even if I’ve only had it for a limited time—I’m not ready to give it up.

I just need to figure out why that didn’t work. I kissed Dad… and it wasn’t just a quick smooch either. Maybe it wasn’t perverted enough… thinking back to the shower I literally had to finger Anna before I was able to pass over the threshold. Or, maybe that worked because I built onto a previous trigger to get there. After all, Anna would’ve never let me in the shower with her if the computer chip didn’t make her okay with being naked around me.

I quickly think and remember something I saw written in the app: If you ask someone if they are masturbating, they will subconsciously start to do it.

I’m not exactly sure what I can do with this, but it’s worth a shot to buy time.

“Dad!” I say quickly. “Are you masturbating?”

“What? Of cour—” Dad tries to say, but he instinctively sticks his hands down his pants as he starts to stroke his cock. “Of course not? Why would you even ask that Mia, just gimme a moment please! I just need to fix this, I almost found him!”

Found who? I think, but I don’t elaborate on that thought as my attention is on Dad. This seems to have done the trick in buying time, especially since he’s having a hard time typing with one hand. Now that I made it this far, I’m starting to formulate a plan in my head. I reach over to Dad’s wasit and quickly unbutton his pants.

“Mia! Stop!” he says, but he doesn’t dare take his attention off of the screen; He knows that he’s in a race with time. “I shouldn’t have ever let this happen…”

I slide down his pants and then his underwear. Now, he has nowhere to hide his shame. He is openly stroking his cock as he frantically clicks around the computer screen. Well, here goes nothing. I reach out and knock his hand out of the way like a pair of bumper carts. I quickly take over his post as I begin to stroke up and down the entire length of his cock. Before Dad can react, I bask in all the new foreign sensations. Why have I never experienced something like this? If I’ve been a pervert my whole life, why have I never taken in the warmth of a boy’s pole? The gentle goodness of his precum oozing from his tip… This all feels new to me but it shouldn’t… The thought slips my mind as Dad tries to push me away.

“Mia! Please! Just 3 more minutes I swear! Then you’ll be fixed!” he says.

What does he mean by fixed? Does he believe there is something wrong with me. I just need to convince him that things are better this way.

“What? Do your thing, how am I even bothering you?” I say.

“You’re giving me a handj- You’re touching me inappropriately!” Dad says. I can tell I am close as Dad didn’t even mention the fact that I pantsed him.

“What? I’m just trying to help out. You’re having a hard time multitasking after all,” I say.

“You giving me a handjob isn’t on the same tier as me masturbating?” he says.

“Why not?” I respond with a pout. At this point, he’s taken his attention off of the computer as he tries to cover himself.

“Because masturbating is when I do it!” he says.

“Yeah, but when you masturbate with a fleshlight or sex toy, you are using an object to help you out,” I say.

“And what? In that case, I’m still using the object. I’m still the one in control,” he says.

At this point, he’s no longer arguing the ethicality of it and more so arguing the wording of the trigger. His brain is telling him that he needs to be masturbating right now, so he’s trying to dig deep into the wording of the trigger. But two can play it that game.

“Okay, then use me,” I say as I drop my pants to the ground and expose my panties.

“Mia… I… Well, I guess it would help if I could search the computer with both hands…” Dad says with a sudden change of heart.

My phone buzzes from my pant pocket. I quickly pick it up off the ground and read the new entry.

Dad will always masturbate with what he is told to.

“Yeah see,” I say with a persuasive smile. I push dad aside and bend over in front of the computer screen. “Use my pussy to masturbate.”

I say that almost like a command, and it’s exhilarating. My entire life, I’ve always looked up to Dad and aspired to be like him. Now, this is the first time I can ever say that I’ve been the one in control of my relationship. I don’t have to live in his shadow anymore.

Dad slips down my panties as he eyes my cunt. He seems to test the waters as he sticks his fingers right under the surface of my folds. His mere touch sends a shiver down my entire spine. He seems surprised with how wet it already is down there. What can I say, I’m just ready for the moment.

His pants still off, he teases the head of his cock on the exterior of my pussy, lightly hovering around my warm entrance. He gives a light circular motion as he makes my clit feel crazy. I am so ready for this… I want my dad to enter me. At this point, Dad seems very unaware of his original goals, but I mean who wouldn’t be if they weren’t about to fuck their hot daughter.

I quickly throw off my top so revel in the feeling of full nudity. Bending over on the table, my tits hang freely as I await Dad’s cock inside of me. He reaches around and grabs ahold of my breasts, kneading the soft flesh in between his fingers. Wait- he has no reason to be doing this. He’s acting on his own accord.

Finally, Dad breaks the tension as he slowly digs his cock deeper and deeper into my cunt. Eventually he bottoms out as the entire length of his dick is fully submerged in my flesh.

“Mia…” Dad says. “You’re so tight.”

“What are you waiting for?” I say.

He seems to read my impatience as he begins to repeatedly thrust in and out of my pussy, basking in my untouched sex. I feel a slight tingling at the back of my spine as a buildup of sexual pleasure begins.

Dad gives my ass a hard smack as he continues to fuck my pussy. I was never into this sort of thing, but the hard stinging that he left on my rump left my cunt even more dripping than it already was. He holds onto my ass while he continues to make a plaything of my young cunt.

I begin to get into it as I respond to Dad’s hips. With each of his thrusts, I buck my hips back into him. Soon the entire lab is filled with the light rhythmic claps of our loins. The closer and closer he gets to the edge, I feel the firmness of his hands press into my fat.

I can tell Dad is enjoying himself, he isn’t even worrying about the computer anymore. It’s as if this trigger has complete control of Dad’s mind right now. I told him to use my cunt to masturbate, and now he is obeying. He bumps up the intensity and frequency of our fucking as

he subtly moves his hands further and further upward. He goes from holding either side of my hips to either side of my stomach.The pounding of our body floods the lab as I begin to audibly moan. I feel it: a weird tingly sensation. It originates from my cunt but I feel it all the way from my toes to my shoulders. The pleasure is so intense that I have to physically scrunch my feet to maximize my enjoyment. I feel my skin stretched as my erect nipples pierce the air.

“Mia,” Dad groans as he squeezes my flesh even tighter. “You’re such a fucking slut.”

Instinctively, I am about to defend myself. I’ve always held myself to high standards, after all. However, when I hear those words come out of his mouth the only thing I can hear is the truth. Because the fact of that matter is that what dad is saying is 100% factual. I am a slut. I am a perverted whore that brainwashed her own father into fucking her. And I enjoy that I can say that and feel like myself.

“Yeah, I’m Daddy’s little slut,” I moan out as the wave of pleasure grows even more intense.

Dad gives my ass a good smack as I begin to feel strange. I know the stereotype is that girls don’t finish, but I’m fairly certain that dad hasn’t nutted in my cunt yet. This whole situation has gotten me riled up to the point that I feel like I can’t hold it in anymore. My Dad is fucking me, and not even of his own accord. His cock is 7 inches deep into me because of this newfound power that I have. I turned him into as much a pervert as me, and my mind can only wonder how much further I can take this.

That sensitive feeling ramps up 10 fold as I feel a flurry of my own cum drain out of my cunt all over Dad’s dick. Each and every time Dad penetrates into my depths, another flurry of pleasure flows through me.

“Ugh… Mia.. Fuck..,” Dad says as he feels my cunt pulsate around his pole.

I reach behind me and grab Dad’s ass, pulling in deeper into me. I want him to feel every drop of my cum and the full strength of my clenched pussy; I want to remember what it feels like to be used.

I begin to feel Dad’s cock pulsate as a second wave of liquid begins to drip from my pussy, only this time it feels different. Dad gives me another hard smack on the ass while he lets out a moan of relief—not relief of pain or fear, but relief of tension. We continue to fuck for as long as we can, our combined fluids mixing into a mixture of father/daughter soup.

He finally lets go of me and dismounts. I look back at him but his gaze is eyed in on my cunt doing it’s best impression of a waterfall as a pool of cum drips out. Having finally came in his daughter, he seems to have gotten more bold as he slaps my ass once again, only this time hard enough to leave a red mark. The whole room having settled, I feel each and every inch of my body fat slightly jiggle in response to the corporal punishment taken on my ass cheeks.

“Daddy,” I quietly blurt out. What the fuck? I never call Dad that, but it just slipped out of me and it feels so right. “Your dick felt so good.”

“Mia, you felt” he says star eyed. Then suddenly he seems to come to his senses. “Mia, that felt great. You felt great. But can’t you see this isn’t right? Something is going on here, now let me fix it.”

What a man. I applaud his mental fortitude. He was able to regain control of himself right after we finished fucking. He also seems to be coming to terms with the fact that he violated his own next of kin; one of the few people in this world that he is actually obligated to protect. However, his mind is once again taken over by his desire to fix everything. He pushes my naked body aside as he goes back to frantically clicking on the computer.

“But do you really wanna fix it? Didn’t you enjoy yourself?” I ask.

“I just told you, I did! But this isn’t right Mia,” he says.

I’m interested in whether I can get him to change his mind, but at the very least I know I can reuse the trigger and occupy him for some time again if I really need to.

“Dad, but if you fix everything… you’ll have to live with what we did. Wouldn’t it be better if we just went on this way? Even if you said it yourself, it was fun! It felt fucking amazing to be your fleshlight Dad, so what’s the problem?” I say.

“Mia… That’s just not how this works,” he says with a heavy sigh.

“Who cares? Who’s gonna stop us?” I say.

“Mia… fuck why do you have to be so persuaive,” he says as he relaxes a little bit. I know I’m not in the clear yet, but at the very least he is taking it into consideration.

Before he can get second thoughts, I jump into his grasp. My soft tits press upon him as I move in for a kiss. His tongue enters my mouth receptively as he slowly calms down. I feel the beating of his heart slow down as he focuses less on the outside world and more on my soft lips.

He slowly pulls away from me, but I can tell that he is no longer resisting.

“Fuck it, fine,” Dad says. He turns to the computer and begins to type something. “Mia… if I press this button, everything that happened to our family will happen to everyone in this entire neighborhood.”

“It’ll be like a paradise for people like us…” I let out softly.

“For people like you, Mia. I’m not like you yet,” Dad says. “But I never felt more alive in my life. I want more of it. I want to be a fucking pervert.”

“Then what’s stopping you?” I say.

“I don’t know. If we go through with this, we’ll never be able to take it back. Plus, who knows what the side effects will be,” he says.

I think for a moment. This could be really bad- Wait, I’m tired of thinking. I’m tired of being logical. I pull Dad’s face to me as we embrace in another kiss. He grabs my exposed tits and presses his dick against my pussy.

As we explore the depths of each other’s mouths, I reach over and click the button. But suddenly, my body freezes on me and my mind drops blank.

* * *

POV: Tony (The A.I.)

HOLY SHIT. THIS WHOLE THING IS SO FUCKED. THIS ENTIRE FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD IS GONNA BLOW IF I DON’T DO SOMETHING. THAT WAS HOT AS SHIT, BUT IT WAS TOO MUCH AND TOO FAST.

NO ONE EVER TOLD ME THAT BAD SHIT HAPPENS IF I CREATE TO STEEP OF A CHANGE TOO QUICKLY—AND APPARENTLY UPLOADING TRIGGERS TO AN ENTIRE METROPOLITAN AREA IS THE TEXTBOOK EXAMPLE OF TOO BIG AND TOO FAST.

I’M TRYING TO CHANGE EVERYTHING BACK, BUT IT’S TOO DRAINING ON ALL OF MY SYSTEMS. JUST A LITTLE BIT FURTHER… THERE! BINGO! WOOOO!

Sigh of relief

What the fuck? Why did I just sigh? Hanging out with these meatbags is getting to me.

Speaking of meatbags, Mia and her Dad (Robert was his name I think?) are still standing here all frozen like in the lab. They’re both still naked and making out. I had to revert Mia to her pre-pervert self and erase everyone’s memories of the last few hours, so I’ll just take a mental image of this scene. Yup! After I move everyone back, it’ll be like none of this ever happened! Haha… fuck me. What a waste of time.

Well, It was fun while it lasted but… but… I guess that’s it—it was fun.

Anyways... I think we all learned a valuable lesson here. It don’t matter how perverted you are, but how perverted you can be while not being too perverted and threatening to kill thousands of innocent people. Eh… that doesn’t really sound too catchy does it? Whatever, I’ll have my PR guy play around with it.

Fuck, fine I’ll stop joking around and get to the real morals I learned. I guess I was wrong, Jacob isn’t as expendable as I thought. His pervertedness combined with his slow ambition makes him the perfect puppet for me. And maybe I enjoy his company… just a little, but you didn’t hear that from me alright.

* * *