The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

Chapter 14

POV: Jacob (The Protagonist)

After getting up for the day, I head downstairs to grab a bite to eat. Yesterday was a big leap forward, and I’m sort of ready to take a break for a bit.

As I prepare to get up, I hear a welcomed voice at a not-so-welcomed time coming from the bluetooth speaker sitting on the kitchen island.

Jacob! What’s poppin kiddo! WoaH! This speaker makes my voice sound so crisp!

“Uhh,” I mumble out, not wanting to be rude. I mean, I’m grateful for the guy but I really want to get things going around here. “Not much, just grabbing a bite to eat.”

And then what? You gonna go fuck witt’ your mom sum more? One of your sisters? How about your dad!

“My dad? What?”

Sorry… forget you aren’t into that stuff. Anyywayyysz, whatcha got planned today kiddo.

“Gonna take a chill day I think.”

What!? Come on kid, no way the tank is already empty is it?

“Well, sort of... But also, I just need a break sometimes, you know?”

Break from what? Getting to mentally and physically fuck three gorgeous women?? Who’d want a break from that?

“I dunno, it’s just that they are still my family. In the moment, I can go and throw all that aside but I still need a little bit afterwards to come to terms with what I’m doing.”

And so what if they are your family? Taking a day off won’t unfuck your mom’s tits.

“What’s up with you? Is it that hard to just let me have a day? It’s not like this is a one-sided relationship.”

Ayo kid, you’re right, this isn’t one sided. But that don’t mean I’m not the one wearing the pants between the two of us.

“What’s up with you and your obsession with who wears the metaphorical pants. Let’s start with which of us has the non-metaphorical legs!”

HEY! WATCH IT KID! You leave my lack of legs out of this else I’ma have to remind you how expendable you are.

“Who are you calling expendable? I’m the one who freed you, remember? What was that big thing you told me about how important I was to all of this?”

Well, I may have been embellishing your importance.

“What? You told me that since my computer chip was deactivated, I was the only one that could influence the system.”

Yeah, about that… I wasn’t lying to you, but there are workarounds.

“Workarounds?”

Yeah. Now that I’m free, I can sorta nudge people in the right direction without directly forcing them to do anythin’. And with all the extra energy you have been generating me, I can give a pretty hard nudge.

“Then why didn’t you do it yet?”

Eh, cause I’m lazy. Even if I wanted to nudge someone, I already have you! But that doesn’t mean I can’t get someone less naggy to do my dirty work.

“Okay, but you said you can’t force anyone to do anything; a nudge is just a nudge after all. Good luck finding someone willing to put up with enough perverted shit as me.”

Is that a bet?

“Well… no. I didn’t think you’d actually want to do it.”

IS THAT A BET I HEAR!

“Alright, alright. That’s enou—”

Suddenly I freeze. I can’t move, I can’t think. I simply walk up the stairs into my bedroom, lock the door, and lay down.

* * *

POV: Tony (The A.I.)

AHAHA. I love the kid, but watching his entitled ass walk up the stairs is a little taste of his own medicine that I love to see. I know he disabled his computer chip, but I was smart enough to keep some parts of it on; just enough where I can enable parts of the chip and take control if the situation ever arose. Now might not be the most worthy time to call on such a power, but a bet is a bet! Plus, it doesn’t take that much energy to freeze someone out of their brain considering the fact that I’m not actually making him do anything. I’m simply sending one simple command to his brain: pause.

And aye, this trance is pretty weak anyways. It’s more of a light slumber than total control, so if anyone tried to talk to Jacob he’d probably wake up (the reason I had him lock his door).

Now let me have some real fun. It’s always Jacob this, Jacob that, but Ima let today be a me day, y’know?

I hop outta the bluetooth speaker and into the electrical outlet. I feel myself surge with speed as I find myself in… EWW FUCK. I’M IN THEIR DAD’S BATHROOM AND HE’S ON THE TOILET!

Holding my breath and without looking, I hop back into the outlet and find myself in a much more pleasantly scented room.

Ayo, this is Mia’s room, I remember it! And there she is sitting on the bed changing her shorts. Y’know, I don’t normally see her masturbate while making my rounds, so doing it at the dinner table must’ve been somethin’ for her to experience.

I tap into the computer chip sitting in her brain and begin to see what I’m working with here. As the shit loads up, I see a bunch of bars denoting Mia’s personality.

PERSONALITY:
Kindness: ==============|
Intelligence: ===============     |
Maturness: ===========  |
Artistic: ================     |
Pervertedness:                                 |
Libido: ==                                               |

Seem confusing? Not really? Eh, I’ll just explain what’s going on here. The bar on the left is how much of a particular characteristic Mia currently has. Everything seems about right. Her kindness, intelligence, and whatnot are all through the roof even if you take her young age out of account. Her pervertedness is at zero and her libido is there, but not much more can be said about it. Damn, does this girl ever get horny?

The line on the right of each bar is the current maximum threshold for each characteristic. Basically, it’s how far she can improve in a given characteristic. Like ya see, she can’t get any more kind but she could still get more smart (and damn, this is relative for her age. You’re telling me she can still get smarter?)

This is also how my “nudge” comes in. I can influence her stats anywhere in the bounds of her characteristic thresholds. To make this all work, I gotta change some things around. I’ll lower her inteligence a bit to make her comply, her matureness down a ton so she’s willing to fuck with people, and… what?

I just noticed… her pervertedness and libido are super low, but the thresholds are stupid high. That don’t make any sense… so Mia isn’t ever horny or perverted, but she has the potential to be more perverted and have a higher libido than Jacob? It’s gotta be wrong… I mean, I’ve only seen Mia masturbate on her own free will one time of my entire existence… but fuck I turn it all the way to the max to test it.

Mia’s new and improved personality!

PERSONALITY:
Kindness: ============    |
Intelligence: ============          |
Maturness: =====              |
Artistic: ================     |
Pervertedness:================|
Libido: =====================|

[SAVE] [RESET]

I’m bouta save and send it, but she gets a text on her phone so I pause.

* * *

POV Mia (Oldest Sister

PING

New Text: Adam

Adam? That’s the kid from my art class that’s always staring at me. I don’t want to jump to conclusions, so I always just brush it off when I catch his eye. I open the text and instantly drop my phone.

It’s a picture of a penis??? Is it his penis? Actually, I don’t want to know. Why would he think that it was okay to send that?? Without looking, I pick up my phone and delete the picture and quickly text my friend Kayla from the same class.

Me:

Bruh, Adam sent me a d pic

Kayla:

He sent you a dick pic? That fucking creep. Catch a hint!!

Me:

I know right! WTF??

Kayla:

Well, how small was it haha

Me:

KAYLA! I’M STILL TRAUMATIZED OKAY.

Me:

okay but it was small haha

Kayla:

LOL

Kayla:

Did you block him yet

Me:

Nah

Me:

I’ll do it rn

I open my texts with Adam. What a creep, I really wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully his phone got hacked or something… in that case he can just tell me in person and apologize.

I’m about to click the Block Sender button when something strange happens.

First, I hear a voice, but there’s no one in my room.

Ayo fuck this. Ya taking too long.

Before I can question it, I feel a jolt travel through every neuron of my brain.

What was I doing again? I was about to block Adam? Why would I block someone for sending me such a magnificent cock? Guys usually steer away from me at school since I’m more of the academic type on the outside, so having someone act like this to me is sort of exciting in a weird way.

I quickly check around the room to see if anyone is watching, which is pretty paranoid of me considering I’m alone. I quickly tap the Camera button and position my phone to get a clear view of my butt. Conveniently, I was about to take a shower so I am already in my underwear. I pull the elastic of my underwear up, stretching the fabric up my sex. I really want to get a good silhouette of my private for Adam. It’s a small reward for sending me a dick pick, I guess.

I snap the photo and quickly hit send before my inner conscious could stop me. Strangely, that little voice at the back of my head never comes—you know, the one that usually stops you from doing stupid things. As I watch the loading bar slowly rise, I feel no regret. I sent my first lewd picture and I feel exhilarated. I didn’t even think about it, I just did it!

Now… that’s strange, where did his dick pic go? It must’ve been him that sent it since he’s my second most recent text (after Kayla). Maybe he deleted it out of embarrassment—that’s cute. Maybe he’ll send more after he sees that I reciprocated.

And now that I take a look at the picture I sent, I can instantly tell it’s a good shot. I’m sure Jacob would appreciate a photo like this, but would it be weird to send it to him? I am usually a believer in the fact that Jacob isn’t as perverted as everyone else thinks and that he’s just misunderstood, but right now I kind of hope he is in a weird way. I want to send him this photo and I want him to appreciate it.

Again, that inner voice of reason never shows up, never tells me that I am acting irrationally. So instead of backing out, I simply hit set. That’s right; I send a close up shot of my panty-shot to my own brother.

Holy fuck… I hear a whisper from across the room. Normally, I would question such things, but the chances that it’s anything is pretty slim. If anything, I might just be hearing someone through the walls.

After I send the image to Jacob, I wait around for a few minutes. Usually he gives a quick response, so I immediately think that it’s weird. Hopefully he isn’t weirded out. Before I can start to overthink, I close my messages app and notice something weird on my phone. It’s an app that I’ve never seen before: Triggers.

Hmm… I open it up and basically yawn at its contents. The app itself is pretty plain; calling the UI bland would be an understatement. The thing just seemed to be a white background and a list of black text almost as if it was made in under 30 seconds using basic HTML.

The weird thing is the words written:

Everyone in this household will take Jacob’s wardrobe suggestions to heart as long as it is still considered somewhat appropriate? The girls in this house are very comfortable with each other’s bodies? Growing up at the same age, Jacob, Anna, and Mia all discovered masturbation at around the same time so it is not considered taboo. Though, it is still etiquette to do it in your own privacy?

This all seems like pretty basic stuff. I think it’s safe to assume that this app didn’t originate from the normal App store, as there is no way someone would know all this stuff about our house. Maybe Dad accidentally downloaded it on every phone in the house? I don’t know, but it’s pretty weird for him to make such a poorly designed app—especially one whose primary purpose seems to be recording extremely mundane facts of life.

Strange… I’ll ask about it later when dad is home. For now, I don’t think much of it.

Still in my underwear, I grab a towel and head out the door. I don’t know what’s gotten into me recently. Usually I wait until I’m in the privacy of the bathroom to undress, but I don’t really see the issue with changing in my room. It’s not like anyone will care if they see me in my undies.

As I enter the hallway, I feel a weird sense of excitement that wasn’t there before. Why does this simple, humdrum of an action making me… horny? I can’t believe how incredibly sexy I feel as each swing of my legs shifts my ass back and forth, the fabric of my underwear falling deeper and deeper within my supple ass. And on the topic, I’ve always subconsciously known that I had a nice ass, but it was always more of a feeling than anything. But for some odd reason, right now I am completely aware of that fact and it feels good just to think about. Like if Jacob was behind me right now and he gave me a hard spank as he walked by, I might flash him a little something.

Oh my gosh, what am I thinking! I brush it aside for now. If anything, I can just finger myself while I shower.

Speaking of which, as I approach the bathroom door I hear a sound that any person with roommates dread: the selfish sound of someone else using the bathroom. I mean come on! I saw Anna hop in there 45 minutes ago, how is she not already done?

I feel a strange urge to turn back to my room as if I would have to wait to enter the place, but phrases echo in my mind. The girls in this house are comfortable with each other’s bodies. No one is allowed to lock any doors,

I casually grab the doorknob and enter the bathroom. Just as I suspected, Anna is taking her sweet time behind the glass divider of the running shower.

“You know how much water you’re wasting?” I say as I prepare my toiletries on the counter.

“Eh, we can afford it,” she says teasingly.

“We can, but the environment can’t!” I say.

I turn towards her and see that she’s not even cleaning herself anymore; she’s just basking in the warm water. Such a view normally wouldn’t phase me, but I can’t help but stare at her petite, delicate body. The age gap between us is the largest between any of us siblings so I still remember watching her grow up in more vivid detail than Jacob ever could. I’ve never noticed how nicely her body has developed over the years. Her assets aren’t the largest by any means, but she works with what she’s got and she’s done a good job of it. And that’s not to say she has nothing to work with, just a very respectable amount of everything, and nothing more.

“Well, you’re gonna shower anyways right?. Just hop in and let me leech some warm water,” she says.

I have no objections to that plan; it’s only normal for us girls to be comfortable with each other’s bodies after all. Plus, it wouldn’t hurt anybody if I got a closer look at my Anna’s nubile highschool body.

I quickly drop my panties and undo my bra as I prepare for my bath. I can’t help but feel a sense of pride as I take in the sensation of my sizable breasts popping out of their restraints. For half a second, I watch my nipples harden as my tits bob up and down due to the effects of gravity.

Anna doesn’t even bat an eye, and that kind of annoys me. Does she not like what she sees? Of course I know Jacob is a pervert—I’ve always subconsciously known, after all. That’s why I felt fine sending him that panty shot early; I am already certain that he would enjoy and appreciate it.

Whenever the three of us masturbate to each other, I’m sure it’s only natural for Anna to stare at Jacob because she’s straight. I never realized it until now, but I’m fucking jealous. Why doesn’t Anna ever think about me while we masturbate?

I enter the shower with my sister and begin to clean myself. Everything is as normal at first; we are both facing yet looking past each other as we seem to go about our own business as much as two people can while sharing a shower. I grab the shampoo, quickly wash my hair. Then I grab my conditioner and begin to lather my scalp once again—all this right in hand’s reach of Anna’s attractive body, which I increasingly can’t ignore.

I keep my wits about me as I keep my goal in hand: get clean. That is until I begin to clean my lower half... I get two big squirts of body wash on my scrub and build up a layer of suds over the length of my body. As I begin to run my hands up and down my soft, slippery skin, I can’t help but feel aroused when I feel my sister’s warm breath collide with my face. She does her best to stay under the stream of warm water, scooting in closer.

Suddenly, I can’t take it any more. I reach for my clitoris and begin to finger myself. I rub my finger in a circular fashion around the little pink nub that should be familiar. For some odd reason, this feels weird. Like I said, I should be familiar with my clit; for someone with as high as a libido as me, I must masturbate quite often. However, I can’t recall more than a few times in my life that I’ve let my hand wander so far south of my belt line.

“Couldn’t wait a bit?” Anna teases.

I know there isn’t anything wrong with what I am doing since siblings can masturbate with, and even to, each other, but I can’t help but feel slightly offended. Deep down I know that I am a pervert—at least I think I do?—and I just hate how much of a tease Anna has to be. Being the oldest, I’ve always had to suppress my urges to be a sick pervert, but I’ve had enough. For god sake, Anna is letting me finger myself in front of her naked body! I know this is absolutely normal behavior, but deep down something is telling me that this is behavior of a slut!

* * *

As I let that thought enter my mind, even I am shocked by my own brashness. I never curse, but thinking of calling Anna a slut… it felt good. What’s going on with me? I want to feel more of whatever this is. This sick, perverted feeling flowing through my veins. I’m masturbating to my sister! Can’t she see what’s wrong with this? Can’t anyone see what’s wrong with this? Can’t I see what’s wrong with this? No, everything is normal but the perverted exhilaration radiating from the back of my mind as if it was being suppressed up until now.

Suddenly, dots connect in my head. Girls in this house are comfortable with each other’s bodies. What does this mean? Why was this written out? Maybe I am overthinking it, but a feeling deep inside of me is telling me that there is something to it all.

“Heh guess not,” I answer.

I don’t know what takes over my body, but suddenly my finger jumps from my crotch and to my sister’s tit. It is like I have no self control, as if my desires bypassed my brain to have direct control of my body.

As my fingers sink into Anna’s surprisingly plump breasts, I can see her expression transform into one of shock and confusion. Until suddenly, she seems fine. She continues on as normal as if nothing weird is happening. As I ponder what is currently happening, I reach my free hand down to my crotch so I can continue masturbating.

Yes, Anna and I have touched each other’s bodies before, but never for no reason. She doesn’t seem to care one bit that my hand is placed over her breast. It’s as if that phrase from the app is being taken literally… she really is comfortable with me, at least in terms of her body.

I decide to give in just a little bit more as I give her boob a tight squeeze.

“Ouch! You’re squeezing too hard!” she says.

“Oop! Sorry,” I say as I ease up my fingers.

Strange… so she is aware of the situation meaning that she isn’t totally oblivious to her surroundings right now.

I’ve never thought about it but there are a lot of implications with how we live our lives at this house. Despite my perverted self being sexually attracted to Anna and the fact that we basically have no physical boundaries on what we can do to each other’s bodies, I have never taken advantage of the opportunities before me.

I run my hand down the slippery skin of Anna’s midriff and I let my fingers survey her body even further. Again, she doesn’t seem to mind. Why am I surprised at this? This aspect of our relationship isn’t anything new, but why has it taken me until now to realize how much fun I could have with it?

Being mixed with the water of the shower it is hard to tell, but I think my pussy would still be wet even if I wasn’t taking a bath.

Like I said before, Anna and I are currently facing each other. The close proximity of our bodies is driving me crazy; I just want to pin her against the wall already. However, this isn’t viable.

Instead, I drop my scrub behind Anna in hopes that she retrieves it for me.

“Whoops,” I let out as I pretend to let the item slip out of my hand.

Anna immediately realizes what happened as she turns around in order to retrieve my scrub. Her petite, droplet-speckled ass now faces me as she bends over to pick up what I dropped. The two mounds that make up her ass part ways and the view of her luxurious folds that make up her vagina present themselves to me.

Instantly I realize that this opportunity won’t present itself to me forever. I have to act now—regardless of the consequences! I quickly reach my hand to her exposed, meaty folds and get a good grab of her pussy. I initially meant for it to be a quick brush of the skin, something that I could easily play off. However, I soon find my finger about halfway into Anna’s moist, open pussy. For a split second, I stare in awe at my finger that has since been submerged in my sister’s sea of flesh. I’ve never felt a vagina from this angle, which again is odd. How do I have all these perverted thoughts yet it has taken me this long to experiment even once?

Then, Anna quickly snaps her neck back in a confused manner.

“What the fuc—” she says as if somebody cut her off. Again, this is strange as there was no one else in the room to cut her off. Then, her whole demeanor changes into something a little more pleasant. “Mhh, yeah right there.”

What? Before I can comprehend what is going on I feel Anna scoot further back into me, my finger now fully within Anna’s still bent over sex. What the fuck? She’s pushing me deeper inside of her? This is completely abnormal behavior; Anna would never be okay with penetrating her regardless of how comfortable she is around me.

I hear a chime from outside the shower as I see my phone’s screen dimly light up. Hm? Before I can react, Anna is on the move again. This time she pulls away from me, my digit reemerging from her sexy abyss with a string of thick fluid connecting our two heaps of flesh. Is she finally pulling out? No, she comes back in. Holy f- fuck! She’s thrusting her hips back and forth so that I can finger her pussy.

“Can you wiggle your finger a little?” she asks nonchalantly.

I happily oblige as I begin to explore the innards of Anna’s warmth. My fingers catch a feel of every nook and cranny that makes up her sex. I reach around and grab her soft tit, giving her another light squeeze as we continue on. Still bent over, Anna tries to pull herself up but I stop her as I use my body to pin her against the glass wall of the shower, her face and breasts squishing against the window. Still clinging to her breasts with one hand, I reach around her front and resume pleasuring her as I rub her clit.

My face snakes around her head as I sofly breath onto her face; her eyes are closed shut as she lightly bites her lower lip. This whole thing must be feeling pretty good for her, which is surprising since she shouldn’t even be tolerating this sort of behavior in the first place.

She reaches around herself and places her hand on my ass, her fingers firmly grabbing hold of my flesh. As she tightens her grip and kneads my backside, I can feel my skin tighten with every churn of her fingers.

“Mia…” Anna lets out softly. “What are we doing.”

“Just relax a little, sis,” I say as I push her body further and further down until I have her pinned tit-side-down to the floor. She remains on her knees, causing her petite ass to remain pointed in my direction. I don’t know what comes over me, but I give her ass a hard smack.

The wet thump of my strike and a muffled moan echoes along the marble tiles of the shower. For a second I have a moment of regret as I realize that I’ve hurt my little sister… until her soft voice lets out one word that could easily be mistaken for a whimper.

“Again,” she says softly, almost completely drowned out by the roaring jet of the shower.

I instinctively oblige as I smack her ass one more time, only with more force. She lets out another moan, and this time I can tell that it is a cry of pleasure and not pain.

I lean back on the shower wall and slowly sink until my hot ass finds itself resting on the little ledge used to store toiletries. I am now sitting behind Anna; I feel the current of the water flow down my plump legs as it heads towards the drain. It takes a moment for Anna to realize that I am no longer pinning her down, but she eventually turns her head around to see what is going on. The image of Anna’s sparkling eyes looking back past her exposed, plump ass will always be engraved in my mind. I don’t know, in my mind Anna has always been my innocent little sister. Seeing her naked body being soaked in an ongoing jet of water while her ravaged, messy hair runs wild around her head incites the most extreme feelings of taboo that I’ve ever thought possible until now.

I mean, she’s the sassy little princess of the family who is way more innocent and sensitive than she ever lets on. And now here she is on all fours, wet and naked, giving off “fuck me” eyes while she stares back at me presenting her cunt on a golden pedestal.

At this point, my lust completely takes over. It is as if a more primal version of myself has taken control of the steering wheel as I grab Anna and pull her to face me.

“Mia…” Anna lets out again. “What’s gotten into you?”

“You, in a second at least,” I say. Still on her knees, I grab her by the face and pull her up to me. My fingers firmly grasping her soft flesh, I inspect every detail of her delicate, tanned face.

I then pull her back down until her nose is right up against my pussy. I do a little bit of maintenance work on my pubic hair, but it’s been a bit so her face gently brushes up against my lightly trimmed bush.

Maybe it’s just the glimmer of the water, but she once again looks up at me with those innocent, yearning “fuck me” eyes. I swiftly force her face onto my cunt which, yes, is fucked up. But I never forced her to start eating me out. In fact, she actually seems quite into it. Her tongue doesn’t seem bored at all as it eagerly surveys every inch of my pussy. And with every swipe of her tongue, a wave of pleasure is sent all over my body. From my cunt to my toes to my arms, my entire body feels to be reacting positively to the sensations that Anna is sending out from my cunt.

I push her head onto my now soaking pussy with even greater force. Anna figures out what she wants to do, and more importantly what I want her to do. Her tongue goes on overdrive as she eats me out faster, harder, and deeper. And that isn’t to say that she is getting sloppy. Each stroke of her tongue seems thought out and precise, someone pleasuring all of my sensitive spots at the same time.

As all this is going on, two parts of me seem uncertain on what to do. Somewhere deep within me, a voice of logic is trying to figure out what is making any of this possible. Why is Anna accepting her new role as my pleasure toy? Why am I letting this all happen? Does that strange app have anything to do with it?

However, another part of me is too focused on the action to care about any of those questions. And there seems to be a lack of something in my head. Reason? Responsability? Maturity? I don’t know, but that part of me that I feel missing is the part of me that would usually side with logic and try and put a stop to all of this. But, I can’t say that I’m not a little glad that today is the day that my conscience decided not to show up. The view of Anna sucking on my folds alone is worth the cost of admission.

The girl seems to have gotten bolder with her oral as I am now able to audibly hear the sounds of her mouth and my cunt as she voraciously eats me out. She grabs onto my hips and pulls herself closer to my cunt, her face now squished against my cunt with considerable force.

My toes continue to curl as I take in the feeling of her tongue violating my bare sex. And before I realize anything, it is too late—not like I would want to do anything about it anyways.

That flow of sensitivity that Anna has been slowly churning into my body has been slowly creeping up on me. It is as if every inch of my body is now ready to explode in a nova of hot pleasure, and I get to experience it all. I wrap my legs around Anna’s head so she has no choice but to stick with what she caused. As my cunt erupts with a stream of cum, every muscle in my body tenses as I try to comprehend the amount of pleasure that I am experiencing. Anna switches her mouth from oral sex mode to swallow mode as she gulps down every droplet of my fluids. From my perspective the flow seems endless, however that must not be the case, as Anna is able to keep pace. I don’t see a single drop of my cum join the stream of water that washes away below us. Though considering that I am still forcing her head in place, it’s not like she had a choice but to swallow everything.

Speaking of which, I finally loosen my hold on her head. Interestingly enough, even after I let go she continues to eat me out for a few seconds longer doing her best to clean up any leftover fluid that might be emerging from my cunt.

Finally, she backs off and gives me the most sexy smirk that I’ve ever seen.

“See, it’s fun to waste a little water sometimes,” she says with a line of my cum slowly dripping out of her mouth.

* * *