The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

Chapter 13

* * *

Sitting at the dinner table all by myself, there is a certain sense of peace and quiet that I haven’t been able to see in a few days. Don’t get me wrong, getting closer to my family has been a pleasant experience, but you can’t blame me for taking a moment to just relax. No bickering, no nonsense small talk about our days — just silence.

I sit alone for fifteen minutes basking in my many miscellaneous and unprofound thoughts (like how the hell are door knobs made?), but I am really horny and there is still work to be done! My family scattered from the dinner table like a herd of deer, but now I must chase my prey so I may reap the rewards of my hunt.

I kid — I may be up to no good, but I still love my family. Of course, many parts of my relationships with them are not ideal, but I’m willing to put that all aside as long as I get my fair due.

I get up from my seat and notice the subtle yet present wet spots that mark the places where the variously sized asses of my family once sat. Oh what I would give to be their chairs, with their rumps, ranging from petite to meaty, pressed onto my face by the full force of their weight. Sigh…

I remember Mom still has her tits out from earlier so I decide to start with her. I walk down the hall and see the bedroom that she and dad share. Judging by the direction that everyone scattered in, Mom should be here by herself.

I walk towards it and quietly turn the knob open, slowly creeping it open. As I scan the room, it is obviously deserted. And if mom truly came here to clean herself up, the door would be locked.

It seems that I was wrong. No big deal, it won’t take long to find her—

I am cut off by the sounds of Anna and Mia approaching. They are both done already? I would’ve assumed that they would both be too embarrassed by dinner to interact with each other this soon. Sure, they both seemed semi-open to the idea of it but still, twenty minutes to recover seems unreasonably fast.

There is nothing wrong with me being in front of my parents door, but it’s honestly a lot easier to evade my sister than to explain why I am here. I quickly slip into the door and silently close it behind me.

I survey the room. It’s been a while since I’ve been here. If you don’t recall, the last I was here was when I unlocked the punishment trigger with Mom — the one where she would do the punishable thing that she caught me doing.

I begin to walk towards the door at the other end of the room — it’s connected to a bathroom with another exit that I can use to avoid my sisters for now — but I decide to have a look around.

It seems pretty plain: a king sized bed, a TV set, a door to a bathroom, a door to a walk in closet, a buzzing nightstand, a black dr- wait? A buzzing night stand?

I turn my head to the side cabinet that sits right next to the bed. I listen for a moment just to confirm that a soft buzzing sound is radiating from the top drawer.

I tiptoe over and slowly slide it open. As I peer into the crack, light floods more and more of the dark drawer until the origin of the noise is revealed: a pink vibrator?

Let me tell you something — no matter how perverted you are, unexpectedly finding your mom’s vibrator is never a fun experience. Like yeah, of fucking course the idea of my mom pleasuring herself with this is hot, but my initial thought is still “eww, what the fuck?!”

The shock of finding out my mom used something like this is kind of comforting actually. Good to know that even my mom, who has all authority over me, has her own sexual desires that she needs to deal with.

jAcOb I hear the vibrator. Wait? I hear the VIBRATOR say???

“The fuck—“ I gasp out into the otherwise empty room.

JaCoB I hear again.

Instantly, my mind jumps to the only obvious solution: ghosts.

No JaCoB, iT’s mE dUmBaSS I hear again. Through the bumpy vocals coming from the dildo, I vaguy make out the sound of a familiar voice. It soon dawns on me that the only ghost haunting my mom’s tool of pleasure was none other than the ghost of my dignity.

“Tony? The heck are you doing in there?” I ask.

WhAt wAz I dOiN’ iN yOuR mOtHeR’s Dildo? hEh! wOuLdN’T yOu LiKe tO know?

As I approach closer, the amplitude of the vibrations die down—his voice becoming more clear as it becomes quieter and less shaky.

AnywAys, what’s uP kid? Long tiMe no see!

“What?” I ask. It takes me a moment, but I do notice that it has been some time since I’ve heard from Tony. “Hmm… we haven’t chatted in a bit, huh? I should’ve realized something was up when I was finally able to have some peace and quiet without your annoying little voice.”

HEY! This annoYin’ little voice is the reason you have all this. Would you ratha I tAke my business elsEwhere!

“I’m teasing, I’m only teasing!”

That’s riGht!

“Okay okay, I get it. Now what do you want? I’m in the middle of playing your little game for you.”

Yeah, that’s the reason I’m here ya dingus! Keep up the good work!

“What? That’s it? You have nothing else to tell me? Why did you even come here?”

What do you mean? WAS that not important enOugh to ya!?

Suddenly, a realization dawns on me.

“Aw that’s sick, Tony! And not in a cool way! Were you just waiting for my mom to use you as a vibrator?!”

Pfft! You really think thAT a fella like me could do sUch a thing!

I stare the vibrator down and somehow feel it falter.

Fine fine, if you really do care, there is some stuff that you should know. I’m on the verge of something big. Just a little bit more jUice and I can start working my control over this neighborhood more effectively. Not just here anymore—everywhere where people are implanted. I just need a little bit more juice, so you’re gonna need to amp it up kid.

“What? Why should I care, it’s not like I get out the house too often anyways.”

What? Is getting further with your perverted fantasies here not enough? Lemme tell you what—you get me that juice, I can start working on other places in the neighborhood to generate more of the good stuff and I can use my energy a little more carefully if you will. Think of it like an investment—you help me now and it’ll come back to you tenfold.

“Well… when you put it like that…—”

WhatYa mEAn if wheN I put it like that? It’s a great fucking deal whichever damn way I spell it out for ya!

“Whatever man, you’re right anyways. It’s not like I wasn’t already planning on being more perverted.”

Atta boy. Now scram! If your mom walks in here while you are snooping she ain’t gonna use me- I mean her vibrat- I mean have some peace and quiet!

The low humming sound finally settles down as the vibrator powers down. It seems as though Tony has left the room but I know he is still in there waiting for my mom to stick him down her snatch. I would be mad but it’s not like I am acting any more ethically. I decide to do my best to cleanse my mind of the thought as I walk back out the room to Anna and Mia. I hear the TV buzzing from the outside living room so there is a high chance I can enter the room without being detected.

As I slip out the door, I think about what the next move is. If I can’t find mom, then I might as well have some fun with Anna and Mia.

They both sit on opposing sides of the couch watching some random show on Netflix. The two girls don’t have super similar tastes when it comes to their entertainment preferences but they still watch whatever show is currently in together (think Stranger Things, Game of Thrones).

Both the girls seem to have changed their clothing since lunch; it doesn’t make sense for them to have randomly changed in the middle of the day so perhaps something happened to ruin their old set? Such as certain stains that might appear in the crotch area?

Anna is on the far side of the bed wearing a sea-blue crop top that is held up by two thin spaghetti straps. Her shoulders are covered by nothing other than her long, dark brown hair. The thing shows off her entire midriff, creating a border of skin and fabric right above her belly button. Her pants are tan booty shorts that stop just over a few inches below her waistline.

Mia, on the other hand, is in a loose grey sweatshirt and some worn pair of tennis pants. She is definitely dressed more comfortably than Anna is, but a lot less revealingly. This is unusual for her seeing as Mia usually goes above and beyond when choosing what to wear. However, even now her hair, dyed to transition from a natural black to golden-brown, is styled in just the right way to give her a sexy aura.

Of course, Mia has proven herself—it was less than an hour ago that I sat on her as I groped her titties—but this situation is a lot less ideal than expected. I need to hasten things up and get everyone in their underwear already.

I walk closer to them, making sure that my footsteps are audible so that they turn my head my way.

“Hey Jacob!” Mia says as she flashes me that iconic smile.

Anna quickly glances over and gives me a nod of acknowledgement before turning her attention back to the TV.

On the television, I see them watching some low budget romcom. Looking at both of them seated around the couch, I can only imagine the same scene in a few days from now with both of them bent over for me as they watch porn playing instead of some shitty chick flick.

“Hey,” I respond. With both of them so focused on whatever is happening in the show, there is nothing more to be said.

I know both of them just got off during lunch, but they both at least attempted to hide it from everyone. I wonder what would happen if I tried the same trick now where they have no way of being able to cover up such a deed.

“What are you guys watc—”

“Sshhh!!” Anna says as she sticks her finger in the air, shushing me. Her focus seems to be on television—probably some pivotal plot point (do chick flicks even have plot?) that will decide the outcome of the movie.

I wouldn’t call this behavior rude, but I am still greatly offended. Yes, I understand that she is just focusing on something, but she also needs to understand that before long the “my” in “my sister” will become much more literal.

“What the heck! I was just trying to talk,” I say, but Anna’s eyes stay glued to the TV. Mia at least gives me a mumble of acknowledgement, but enough is enough. “Are you two masturbating?”

Instantly, both of the girls freeze even more intensely. To a naked eye, it may just seem like they are doing what they have been doing this entire time, but I can sense a shift in the air. Their bodies are stiff not because they are focusing on the show but because they are thinking about what to do.

I can see the tension in Anna’s eyes as, in a split second, she realizes two things: 1) she needs to masturbate right now, and 2) she is right out in the open. She doesn’t question this primal instinct, she just knows it has to happen and it has to happen NOW.

Anna and Mia both shoot each other a side glance, no doubtedly checking if the other would notice if they started masturating right at this instance.

I can tell that they can hold it no longer—Mia goes first, if only by half a second. Her hand slowly creeps below the elastic waistband of her crotch as she begins to finger herself.

Anna follows soon after. She unbuttons her bootie shorts as her hands traverse the denim towards her savory cooch.

In what seems to be an unconscious agreement, both girls glue their eyes to the screen as if they have agreed on some sort of “no look no tell” policy. Despite masturbation not being a taboo, I doubt either of them want to explain why they started doing it right now in front of the other.

Mia reaches over and turns up the volume of the tv; she is probably conscious about the loud, wet sounds emanating from her vagina.

I decide to let this scene unfold without interference for a while. For a few minutes, both girls continue to finger-fuck themselves as they point their attention towards the television though in reality I know that they are both pretending; it is all a facade to hide their actions.

From where I am standing, I don’t really have a good view of much besides the backs of their heads. However, neither of them seem to notice as I slowly creep up to the empty spot in the couch between them where I now have a complete view of the entire show.

Anna is putting on quite the show for me. Her booty shorts are hardly large enough to hold her subtle meatiness as it is. In order to fit her entire hand down there, she has shifted the entire garment. On top of her entire midriff already being exposed by the nature of her top, her pants have shifted downward as she masturbates in the middle of the living room. This means that a good section of her front section is exposed to me; I can see everything from an inch above her belly button to an inch below her waistline.

Goddamit, why did Mia have to choose now to wear such a conservative outfit. Like seriously? A sweater and tennis pants? Now that I am closer, I can tell that she isn’t wearing a bra, but that is the only upside to her outfit. I can see absolutely none of the action going on in her nether region.

I decide to take matters into my own hands to speed things up.

“Hey,” I say. Both girls acknowledge me with a set of mumbles, but neither dare take their eyes off of the TV screen. “I think you would both look a lot better topless right now.”

“Oh really?” Mia says. She eyes down her worn sweater. “Yeah, I guess this thing is kind of bland.”

In one motion, she removes her top, revealing her glorious stomach. As I said before, she is currently braless so for a split second I see her tits pop free from confinement. She quickly shoots her arm up to catch her bouncing load. This leaves her crotch exposed, making her ongoing masturbating much more apparent. Her hair shifts down her silky back as her body sways back and forth from the motions of her wrist.

Anna looks over and seems sort of confused. Of course the girls are more comfortable with each other’s bodies, but why now? Still, she can’t resist the temptation to join as Anna lifts up her crop top. She reveals a pair of gloriously petite tits covered by nothing more than a pretty standard white bra.

Though Anna’s top half is not nearly as exposed as Mia’s, her entire body is barely covered as the only thing she has on is a bra and booty shorts. Past the border of skin and denim, the meat of her thighs explode out of her full-capacity pants and down her creamy legs.

As they both realize the direness of their situation, they seem to come to another nonverbal agreement. The tension in the room lowers as both girls go from hiding their masturbating to just ignoring it as if it were a normal act.

Mia is still churning away at her clit below her thick tennis pants, but she now doesn’t feel too out of place considering the fact that the two girls are both somewhat naked. It just feels so much more natural—like how being naked with socks on just feels so much more exposed than being naked without socks.

From both sides of the couch, murmurs and moans reach my ears. They have been having some pleasure in this, but now both seem more open about it. It is just as if the events unfolding in this room are of normal occurrence.

“Oh! I called it!” Anna says as she jumps forwards in her seat. I guess something significant is happening in their TV show but I am more focused on the show in front of me.

“Oh shut up! Why would she pick him! She could have any boy and she picks him?” Mia complains.

While the girls bicker over a fictional person’s love life, I remember the masturbation trigger: Growing up at the same age, Jacob, Anna, and Mia all discovered masturbation at around the same time so it is not considered taboo. Though, it is still etiquette to do it in your own privacy.

I realize that this must mean that the fun isn’t inclusive to just Mia and Anna; I can also get in on this.

After a moment of hesitation, I pull out my dick to begin a new chapter of my life—a chapter of my life where I can openly masturbate in front of my sisters. Now that I think about it, that isn’t really something worthy of an entire chapter of my life but fuck it; I reach into my pants and feel the warmth of my meaty pole wrapped by the joints of my fingers. I touch my sensitive tip and feel a small drop of liquid already emerging from my innards. Stretch the droplet and rub it around the tip of my dick as I begin to stroke my cock.

First, I let my eyes ogle Mia’s bare backside. Though she is doing her best to cover her chest with her arm, I can see a decent amount of her side cleavage through the cracks in her fingers. I’ve seen Mia’s tits, even played with them, but the fact that she is out in the living room sitting here completely topless in front of Anna is a completely new experience.

Speaking of Anna, the fact that much of her creamy legs are exposed for me to see makes up for the fact that she still has a shirt on. And even so, it’s not like her top half isn’t particularly revealing—just a week ago Anna in her bra would be prime fap material. However, in a world where she has willingly given me a lap dance, this is chump change. The real prize, as I said, are her meaty legs. At this point, she has unbuttoned her shorts to make more room for her hand. As her fingers chur away at her own clit, her trousers have slid even lower down her body allowing me to see closer and closer to her meaty cunt. I can even see the stretched fabric of her blue underwear. If I position myself just right, the angle I am standing in allows me to just about make out the start of her womanly bush.

As I stroke my hand up and down my cock, I realize something. This victory happening in front of me is purely physical. They are doing what I say, but I want to hear it come out of their mouths.

“Guys,” I ask.

Anna pauses the TV as she turns around to face me.

“Jacob, what! I think this next scene is gonna be good so can you be quiet?” she asks a little too aggressively.

“Yeah Jacob,” Mia says in a much softer tone. “We’re cool with you being here but tell us now. After we start it again you have to be quiet.”

“Oh that’s cool,” I say. “Just a quick question.”

“Mhm,” both of them mumble.

“What are you guys doing?” I ask.

“Watching TV…” Anna asks as if she is annoyed by such an obvious question.

“No, I mean besides that,” I add on.

“Oh, we’re masturbating too I guess,” Mia says. The fact that she said that so openly was way more hot than I expected. This is Mia for crying out loud—the girl who’s definition of a fun day is probably watching an opera!

“You’re okay with that?” I ask. “You’re okay with me joining in?”

“Yeah, why wouldn’t we be? What’s up with the dumb questions today?” Anna asks.

“Well, I was just surprised that you were okay with me masturbating to you guys,” I say.

Suddenly, both the girls turn around. Anna instantly looks angry whereas Mia has a more stern, pissed off look on her face.

“What?!” Mia asks. Sadly, both of them stop fingering themselves as they ready themselves for the conversation to come.

“You were masturbating to us!?” Anna asks with an angry, red face.

“Uhh…” I don’t know what to say as I am completely caught off guard. I should’ve figured; the girls are okay with the act of masturbating but not me jerking off to them. “Yes?”

“The nerve! Do you have any decency?” Anna asks. “Can’t we ever just hang out without you being a weirdo? For once?”

I have to think fast.

“So we are okay masturbating together, but not to each other?” I ask.

“Why the fuck would we be okay with you masturbating to us? We are your sisters! You can’t use us to get off!” Anna says. Though she did not intend this, her words give me an idea.

“Okay okay, I’m sorry,” I say.

“Sorry? That’s it? That’s all you have to say for yourself?” Anna says.

“Well… I dunno, I just don’t think you are being rational,” I say. Mia is letting Anna do the yelling, but even her eyes light up after hearing this.

“Not being rational?! How did you end up like this Jacob?” Anna asks.

“Just hear me out—” I try to finish my sentence but get cut off.

“Hear you out!? What else could you have to say?” Anna asks.

“I’d love to tell you if you’d let me talk!” I say. Anna seems to resign herself as she offers me a moment of silence. Though, her mind is made up. In normal circumstances, there is nothing that I could say to change her mind. But at this point, you probably know that the circumstances are nowhere near normal anymore. “You guys are okay with masturbating in front of each other, right?”

“Mhm,” Anna mumbles in agreement. “But what’s that got to do with anything?”

“Just let me finish. You guys are also okay with me staring at you, right?” I ask.

“Yeah, so what?” Anna says.

“So I should be allowed to watch you guys as you masturbate?” I ask.

“Hm, that’s a tough one,” Mia chimes in, sounding genuinely perplexed. “I mean, I guess? But masturbating to something is different than masturbating while looking at something.”

She doesn’t sound too sure of herself—I am so close to victory.

“Yeah, but that doesn’t make sense. If I masturbate and then stare at you guys, is it not natural for me to get horny at whoever I am looking at?” I say. “If I didn’t get horny, you’d both get offended that I don’t think you are attractive or something.”

“Oh, I know you think I am attractive, you perv,” Anna says. “But that’s not how it works.”

“Why not?” I challenge her.

She seems to pause for a moment as she thinks. Her inner rage is still apparent throughout all of her body.

“It’s just not okay! Because we are brother and sister—,” Anna seems to freeze for a second, only this time I can tell that she isn’t just gathering her thoughts. The red in her face begins to dissipate and the tension in her muscles drop. Her tone of voice no longer sounds angry: “—then it’s alright if you ever feel the need to rub one out to us.”

My phone buzzes and I quickly glance at what it says:

-Having grown up in close proximity with masturbation not considered a taboo, masturbating to one’s siblings is normalized behavior.

I look over to Mia and see that her cheeks are cherry red with a cheerful blush; she is back to her normal bubbly self. I notice that both of the girls again begin to finger themselves as they return to their previous state.

“Yeah Jacob, so if you ever want to masturbate, feel free to think about us. As long as you return the favor, haha,” Mia adds in.

“So, you’re okay if I jerk off to you guys right now?” I ask.

“As long as you are quiet! We are still trying to watch!” Mia jokes.

“Alright alright, just start it,” I say. Anna once again grabs the remote and the two start to watch their show.

That whole ordeal was difficult, but it is worth it. Does this mean that we can all masturbate to each other without being weird? I am finally getting somewhere.

My hand finds its way back to my meaty pole as I begin to masturbate. The girls are still covered up in a similar manner from earlier, but they seem to position themselves better to give me a better view. I can see a little deeper under Anna’s pants and a lot more of Mia’s boob. They are both still masturbating, but they aren’t masturbating to me. This is fine, though. Who knows, maybe if they weren’t paying their full attention to a random romcom, they would feel horny enough to do so. I decide to let them have their peace and finish the episode before trying anything else.

But, I wonder how much further I can push this now; maybe I can ask the both to remove even more clothes so that I could at least have more of a show-

“Jacob! Girls!? What are you doing?” I hear a shocked, feminine voice from behind me. Of course Mom had to walk in just now and not when I was looking for her literally 10 minutes ago…

I turn around and see mom standing at the entrance to the room. She was probably on the way to her bedroom when she walked in on this scene.

“Yes, Mom?” I hear Mia’s innocent voice call from the couch.

Almost immediately after, Anna lets out an oblivious sounding “mhm” to acknowledge Mom.

God… half naked and fingering themselves, my sisters still have no idea that anything is out of the ordinary.

“What do you mean ‘what?’” Mom says as if she can’t believe the audacity of her own kids. “What is going on here?”

Instantly, I get a flashback to a while back when Mom walked in on Mia giving me a tutoring lesson. I got out of it with the help of a trigger that lets mom punish me by doing whatever I got in trouble for, so at the very least I know that I have some sort of contingency. However, I am curious to see how this plays out for the time being.

“Um, Anna and I were just watching. Jacob is just chilling with us,” Mia says as she continues to finger herself.

“You can’t tell me that’s all that is going on here!” Mom says as she walks forward to confirm what her weathered eyes saw from across the room. “Mia! You are literally shirtless!”

Of course, this is a bit hypocritical coming from Mom. She is wearing the same sundress as earlier with her bare tits pulled to hang out from above the neckline. I remember the trigger that made this version of Mom a possibility: Every day, Jacob can remove one article of clothing from Mom as long as it exposes no more than 1 private region.

If anything, Mia is being more thoughtful than mom because she is at least attempting to cover her chest. Of course, whether it is because she wouldn’t dare talk back to mom or because the trigger makes her ignore the fact, Mia would never say that.

“Well, I’m pretty comfortable showing my body,” Mia says. Of course that statement wouldn’t have been true a few days ago, however ever since yesterday the girls in this house are very comfortable with each other’s bodies.

“Don’t you think I know that? But how is that okay in front of Jacob? What about whatever you guys are doing in your pants? You guys are literally all masturbating as I speak!? I don’t even know what to make of this? What am I supposed to say!?!” Mom says. It’s true; throughout the start of this entire lecture, none of her kids have even had the respect to stop touching themselves. Of course, we have no reason to feel a need to: I have no way of getting in trouble and my sisters see no wrong with it.

“Well, I decided to take my shirt off. Same with Mia,” Anna says. “It’s up to Jacob to decide whether or not he wants to stare at our bodies.”

It’s interesting seeing the girls use the subconscious triggers that I’ve implanted into their minds to try and defend their peculiar actions; it’s as if all the alterations I’ve made to this household are nothing more than some old facts of life.

And even more interesting is the fact that it seems to be working. Mom is genuinely taking their arguments into consideration as two sides of her mind fight with each other: the side that wants to be a good mother and the side that is slowly becoming my bitch. Judging by the fact that she is standing here with her tits 100% listening to these completely bullshit arguments, it seems that the latter is winning. Still, it hasn’t completely dominated her normal self. She isn’t yet my slut, so she still has some fight in her.

“Hmm,” Mom murmurs. “It’s because- You guys just need to stop talking! Can’t you see that something here is wrong?”

Mom scratches the side of her head as she tries to make sense of all of this; her tits subtly shift under the cover of her arm with each movement.

“Mom, are you sure you are alright?” Mia asks, genuinely concerned. In Mia’s mind, Mom has no reason to be mad. The masturbation, nudity, and general openness occurring in this room shouldn’t be a problem.

“I don’t know… Let me just get a glass of water,” Mom says as she quickly walks out the room. She is confused but she knows that we are trouble, it’s just a matter of when she figures out a reason so she can justify it.

As soon as mom is out of earshot, Anna turns toward me and immediately reminds me why I find her so annoying sometimes.

“Jacob! What did you do?” Anna says.

“What do you mean what did I do? She is mad at all of us?” I say.

“Yeah, but we didn’t do anything wrong!” Anna says, her finger an inch deep into her pussy and the tan, creamy skin of her top half exposed save for her flimsy white bra.

“You didn’t look at anything wrong? Look at yourself!” I argue.

“Look at myself? What is that supposed to mean?” she says in a confused yet angry tone. She genuinely can’t comprehend that she is doing anything problematic which is somehow a little bit pathetic. Given the amount of control I have over these women’s lives, I feel sort of bad. Yet, at this time, my desire and lust for them overpowers all other emotions.

“Oh would you two stop bickering! Mom will be back any minute! It doesn’t take her an entire Jacob-Anna argument to get one glass of water! So you two just be quiet so we can figure out what to do!” Mia says. Despite not having the clear characteristics of a leader, she has just organically accepted that role between the three of us. That isn’t to say that she doesn’t have what it takes to bring us together; she is the most level headed, mature, and clever of us bunch after all.

And despite all of this reason to respect her, I can’t take her completely seriously given the fact that, even after saying all of that, she is still masturbating.

“Yeah whatever, you’re right,” Anna says with a sigh of concession. “It doesn’t matter why Mom is mad if she won’t even hear us out. Let’s just figure something out.”

“We just need some sort of plan...” I mumble out. “I think I can handle it.”

“Well..? What’s your plan?” Anna asks, her finger still teasing to and away from her wet womb.

“You guys are just gonna have to trust me,” I say. Anna gives out an eye roll, obviously not satisfied with that answer.

“I trust him,” Mia says firmly. It takes Anna a second to comprehend what our sister just said, but she does a double take as if she can’t believe the words coming out of Mia’s mouth. Mia is usually calm and collected—rarely the type to gamble—so it is for good reason that Anna doesn’t believe that Mia has so much blind faith in me.

“What? How can you trust him when you don’t even know his plan? This is Jacob we are talking about,” Anna says. “I’m not trying to be grounded for the entire week Mia, I have plans!”

“Do you think that I don’t? But Jacob said the same the other day when Mom was mad at us, and he sorted it out,” Mia says, sounding unsure of herself.

“What?” Anna questions. She turns to me. “What are you hiding?”

“Nothing!” I quickly let out—I may have even said it a little too quickly. “But I can talk mom out of this.”

“Mia,” Anna says. “Are you sure?”

“Absolutely,” Mia says confidently. “I think…”

She says that last part quietly.

“Okay it’s settled then,” Anna says.

“Just follow my lead,” I say with confidence. Well, of course I am confident; it is hard not to be since I still have control of the situation. The wheel is still firmly in my hand.

It looks like we had perfect timing as Mom re-enters the room just as we finish talking. Her perfectly plump lips have a subtle moisture to them as she just downed an entire glass of water. I guess having your head fucked 24/7 can get a little bit tiring.

“Okay kids,” Mom says with a refreshed sense of authority. “I don’t care who decided to do what, this is all wrong! You guys can’t just masturbate in front of each other! And yes, Jacob has every right to stare at us, but not when we are doing something so taboo! What is going on with you kids? I knew you guys probably did it, but to think that you all masturbate together?”

I think about using the trigger to make her start touching herself too, but ultimately decide against it; it’d make this complex situation more confusing than it has to be. Plus, there is another trigger that I need to use: Mom’s punishments will be much more forgiving. She especially likes to play with weaponizing jealousy.

I’ve only correctly used this twice, but if I use it now then she should join us. When she caught me groping Mia, she made me watch her grope Mia. When she caught me masturbating to Anna, she started masturbating to Anna. I see no reason why the same rules don’t apply here.

“Actually Mom… It’s okay, we’ll come forward. You caught us masturbating,” I say. My sisters seem to be confused yet shocked at the same time. On one hand, the fact that we were masturbating is completely fine—but on the other, they are instinctually caught off guard with the bluntness of my words in front of mom.

“Yeah? Why are you telling me this? I literally walked in on you, there was never any denying that fact!” Mom says. The angrier her breaths get, the more her bare tits shift in the open air. She is absolutely fuming.

I take a step closer to Mom to make sure that Anna and Mia don’t hear this next part.

“So now you can punish us by making us watch you masturbate,” I say with a smug smile on my face. There was never any real danger here. Always in complete contr-

“What!?!” Mom yells.

Through the corner of my eye, I can see Anna facepalm in her seat. She gives Mia a side eye as if to ask: Do you still trust him? Though, Anna’s reaction isn’t unwarranted. Why didn’t it work? There is no reason for it not to work.

“You can punish us by making us watch you masturbate?” I say once again, only this time more hesitantly.

“Jacob! What are you saying?” Mom questions again.

I am in such shock that I honestly thought repeating what I just said might work, however there is no more time for that. Why did this go wrong?

“Nothing,” is what manages to come out of my mouth.

“No, no, no! I think I heard you just fine! Why don’t you repeat yourself young man?” Mom says.

Wait, she is right; I need to look back at what I said—but what did I say? All I did was try and use the trigger from before. Wait! The trigger from before forces mom to do whatever I got in trouble for, but I didn’t exactly get in trouble for anything this time. She had to commit herself to mental gymnastics in order to figure out even the slightest logical reason to get us in trouble, and it wasn’t for masturbating; It was for masturbating in front of each other! And she can’t exactly replicate that since she is trying to punish all of us. Now that I think of it, I don’t know if it even applies to group punishments. For all I know, the trigger isn’t working because it would force her to use it on Anna and Mia which isn’t it’s intended purpose.

Nonetheless, I have to figure out what to do next. Since that plan has been a bust, I instantly remember the only other time that one of our parents have caught us in some perverted shenanigans: when dad walked in on us when Anna and Mia were rubbing my cum all over their bodies. I got out of that due to the help of Tony, but it should still work. If I somehow get Mom to follow me upstairs, I should regain control of the situation since the upstairs area is considered my house (AKA my rules).

Luckily, I don’t need to walk the thin line of playing some convoluted mind games to get Mom to go upstairs. Instead, I must just take advantage of thousands of years of human evolution that has trained me for this moment. Ah yes: run.

I book it as fast as I can towards the stairs to freedom. We do not live in a mansion, but the distance between us and the stairs isn’t puny. As I exit the room, I see Anna and Mia watch in complete disbelief as I seemingly abandon them after being so confident and touting my plan like Dutch Van Der Linde.

I turn back and look at Mom as she begins to follow after me. The first thing I notice is how her beautiful tits jiggle in total tandem with each stride of her legs. The next thing I notice is how fucking quickly the gap between me and her seem to be getting smaller. Holy shit, I know Mom is much more physically fit than I am, but this is absurd.

At a certain point, I stop looking back as my tunnel vision makes sure I focus on my one goal: get to safety. Using the eyes behind my head, I sense Mom’s presence getting closer and closer with each stride. Just as I feel her about to reach me, my feet touch down on the safety of the stairs and in a moment I am a good five steps deep into my territory.

I trip over myself as I fall onto my knees at the very top of the stairs. Despite having exerted all of my energy sprinting, I hold my breath in anticipation as I await Mom’s hand to grab me by the neck so she can start scolding me.

However, that moment never comes. Instead, I notice how wonderfully quiet the entire room is. I swallow one deep gulp as I turn around to survey what is behind me. Mom is standing at the foot of the stairs with her arms resting on her hips. She eyes me down with an annoyed expression as if she is trying to tell me that she is done with my shit.

“Jacob! You aren’t a little kid! I shouldn’t have to chase you around the house whenever you do something bad!” she says.

I can’t respond; I am too out of breath and have nothing to say.

“Listen to me right now young man!” Mom says as she takes one step up the stairs. “You are to come down here this instant! Don’t make me come up there!”

“Why not?” I ask between my heavy panting.

“You don’t even want to imagine what I’ll do if you make me walk up all these stairs Mister!” Mom says as she takes another step up.

“Try me!” I quip back.

“Jacob! One!” Mom counts off. She takes another step upwards.

“Two!” she lets out again after a few seconds.

She is nearing the halfway point.

“Jacob! One more step! This is your last chance! Come back down this instant!” she says. She lets out a sigh of frustration. “THREE!”

She takes her final step upwards—the point marking halfway between the two floors up the house.

“Jacob! You got it coming now!” She yells as I close my eyes in anticipation. “Once I’m done with you—”

Suddenly, the room falls silent.

I open my eyes and let out a sigh of relief as I see Mom, bare tits and all, standing in a confused manner on the stairs.

“—what was I so mad about again?” Mom says with a quizzical expression as she scratches her forehead.

I decide I might as well test her.

“You were mad that you caught us masturbating together,” I say.

“No no no, that can’t be it,” Mom says.

“What? You have no problem with us masturbating together?” I say.

“Huh? Of course I have a problem with it, but I can’t punish you now. So why did I want to come up here again?” Mom says. She takes another step forward to continue her walk up the stairs. “Hmm… maybe I’ll remember.”

Interesting… Mom still remembers what I did and the fact that she doesn’t like it, but she can’t get mad at me about it while we are upstairs. That means that as soon as we go down, she might continue her tangent from earlier—I have to solve this now before it comes to that unless I want to be stuck up here like a hermit for the rest of my life.

Anyhow, I decide to take my sweet time as I reach out, brush Mom’s blond hair aside, and cup her beautiful right tit as she passes me by. Her supple fat seems to melt in between my fingers as I take a grip of the warmth that I used to ogle so much growing up. Up here, she doesn’t care if I grope her so I wonder what the limits are.

“Hm, I still don’t remember,” she says seemingly oblivious to the fact that her tit rests perfectly in the palm of my hand. “Y’know what? I’ll just come back later.”

“Wait!” I say as I grab her boob tighter. “I wanted to have a talk.”

“Sure baby, about what?” Mom asks. A familiar motherly glimmer shines in her eyes, the kind of look that a loving parent gives to their kids. It would be wholesome if not for the fact that this was juxtapositioned by the all you can eat buffet taking place on her bare chest—one of three sacred regions that is supposed to stay forbidden between a mother and son.

“It’s about what happened downstairs,” I say. Her eyebrows shift as she processes my request. “Why are you mad?”

Of course, the normal question to this is obvious, however it should no longer be the case. If I want to avoid this problem going forward, I need to find the root of the problem.

“Why wouldn’t I be mad? How could you three just do something so gross and stupid,” Mom scolds softly—though, she does her best to keep her voice down and calm.

“But we all consent to it, so why does it matter?” I ask.

“It’s just not right,” Mom says. She instinctively walks over to my room and sits down on my bed. I follow and sit at the spot next to her; this is where most of her parental lectures take place. “You guys are adults now, but that doesn’t mean you all can do whatever you want.”

“But why isn’t it right? I am allowed to tell you guys how to dress, I am allowed to stare at you guys. So what is the matter they undress and I look?” I reason.

“Well—it’s not right to masturbate in front of each other,” Mom fires back.

“But why?! If it’s okay for me to stare at them in that state of dress, what’s the matter if they decide to move their hands between their legs?” I say.

“I don’t know, okay! Is that what you want to hear? Why is this so difficult? Jacob, I just want to be a good mother, alright. And sometimes, a good mother has to put her foot down. I saw something awfully wrong in front of me, and even if I can’t rationalize it I know when something is off,” Mom says.

“So you’re going to punish us with no reasoning?” I say. No wonder the trigger didn’t work on Mom earlier; she can’t copy us if she doesn’t even know what is making her mad.

As I continue to think this over, I reach over towards my mother and grope her tit as some sort of stress ball. To think, this woman is mad that she walked in on an act of incest while she lets her son openly grope her. Her fat bends to my will as it morphs to fill in each crack between my fingers. The immense warmth radiating from her baby feeders is enough to keep an entire town safe during a harsh winter storm. I get lost in the moment and don’t even realize how long it is taking mom to form a response.

“You know Jacob… When you guys first came into our lives, I was scared. Don’t get me wrong, it was our choice and the right one, but I was scared. I’m not supposed to be here living a nice life in a nice house. I never went to college or even had a job. I met your father in high school and I knew he was smart, but I didn’t think it’d end up like this. Others who gave ten times the effort that I did might amount to nothing. I felt like I cheated life.” She takes a pause as she gathers more of her thoughts. “So that day that I first met you, I promised myself that I would try. I promised myself that I would be a good mother, Jacob. So you have to understand, even if I mess up or if it seems that I don’t know what I’m doing, please understand that all I am trying to do is be a good mother.”

That was actually kind of sweet in a weird way. To think that even Mom doesn’t have it all figured out… However, the wholesomeness of this moment is kind of killed by the fact that my fingers are still half an inch deep in “good mother” fat. Still, despite how perverted I am, I don’t hate my family.

“I love you Mom,” I let out. I feel as though that has to be said. She gives me a warm smile as she puts her arm on my shoulder.

“I love you too. But do you understand where I am coming from now?” she asks.

“Yeah I do,” I say.

And I say that with full honesty, but I am too far in to give up just because of some feelings; I still have a goal in mind. Suddenly, an idea surges in me. It is wicked to think, but if I want to advance my agenda then I need to take advantage of whatever she is giving me.

“Mom?” I ask. She mumbles in response. “Do you know what I am doing?”

“Huh?” She seems confused by the question. “What do you mean?”

“I’m groping your fucking tits,” I say.

“Language, young man!” Mom says.

“But do you know?” I ask.

“I wouldn’t say groping… groping is what people do when they feel a certain way, honey. You are only touching my breasts because this is your house,” Mom responds. There is a big gap in logic there, but I don’t say anything.

“So if I did this downstairs, what would you do?” I ask.

“What do you think? Of course I wouldn’t allow it. The rules are different down there,” Mom says.

“Hmm…” I wonder as I continue to knead Mom’s exposed breasts. The good thing about pulling her tits above the neck of the dress is that the force of the stretched fabric gives her watermelons the perkiness of a bra without having to cover anything up. “That doesn’t seem like something a good mother would do.”

“What do you mean?” she asks.

“Well first of all, a good mother wouldn’t let her son grope her tits, regardless of whose house it is,” I say. “How would grandpa react if you touched his dick when he came over?”

“Well- I—,” she doesn’t seem to know what to say. The reasoning behind me groping her doesn’t make sense, and that is no fault of hers because it actually doesn’t make any sense. Why would she allow me to grope her just because I own the house? “Why are you saying this? I could never touch my father in that way.”

“See, that’s my point. A good mother would never let his kids grope her—” I say.

“Again! You aren’t groping me!” she says.

“Then what am I doing to your tits, Mom? I’m fucking man-handling them!” I say, with a little excitement to my voice.

“Jacob! Your mouth!” Mom says. I can see that she is doing everything in her power not to yell at me—the trigger won’t allow her to act with too much authority upstairs. However, despite all of her efforts, she raises her voice.

“Tell me why Mom! Are you a good mother or are you just as perverted as your failure of a son?” I say with an outside voice. I don’t really think that I am that much of a failure, but that part of my rant seems to resonate with her more than the rest. Of course it probably hurts her to hear her son insult her parenting, but the idea of her failing him seems to sting even more.

I got her—I know what she wants. She wants to be a successful mother and I am attacking this weak spot for my own exploitations.

“It’s just that—... that…” she says. A moment passes and I wonder if she is just stuttering her words or if something else is going on. “You’re right Jacob, I’ve been a horrible mother.”

My phone buzzes. I quickly glance at it:

-A mother will make sure to take Jacob’s definition of a “Good Mommy” into account.

“What do you mean?” I ask, looking back up at her.

“I’ve spent all this time worrying how to be a good mommy but I never took your opinion into account,” she says. “How can I be a better mommy?”

“Hmm,” I say, as I think. “For starters, I think that you should let us kids masturbate together.”

“What!?” Mom asks. That same tone from earlier returns—the one where I can tell that she wants to be mad but can’t since she isn’t in her house.”What does that even have to do with anything?”

Hm… I’m actually rather proud of how quickly I pick up on what I did wrong. I can’t just command her to do stuff, I need to tell her how to be a better mom.

“I mean, a good mom should let their kids masturbate together,” I say.

“Hmm? Why?” Mom asks. Fuck, I can’t just tell her whatever I want; there has to be some reasoning behind it.

“Well, why should a mom stop her kids from bonding?” I try.

“Yeah. I guess that makes sense,” Mom says.

Is that it?

“Wait, so are you still mad at us?” I ask.

“Mad at you guys for what? What did you do this time!” Mom says. She looks like she is ready to get mad. It seems that not only am I influencing her definition of a good mom, but I am changing it retroactively.

“For masturbating together?” I say, unsure of myself.

“Why would I get mad at my kids for wanting to spend some quality time together?” she asks as if it was a dumb question. “Anything else?”

She probably doesn’t mean much by it when she adds on that last part—it was more rhetorical if anything. However, I decide to take the opportunity upon myself. But how could I make my mother an even better Mom? As I continue to knead her breasts, it dawns on me.

“Yeah, there was just one more thing actually,” I say.

“Hm?” she replies.

“I think you should give me ownership of your boobs—I mean, the whole point of breasts really are for your kids, so it makes sense that a good Mom lets her kids do whatever they want with her boobs,” I say. I let out a gulp as mom considers my words.

“Hmm… So what you’re saying is that the natural purpose of my breasts are for my kids, so their entire existence should belong to you guys?” Mom asks.

“Uhh… yeah?” I mutter.

“Yeah, that’s fair,” she says.

“So what would you do if I touched your boobs downstairs like I am right now?” I add. She pauses for a second as if her internal dictionary was being re-rewritten. Yes, of course a good mother’s tits belongs to her children.

“Huh? Why should I care what you do with my tits?” she lets out. “Is that all?”

“Yeah,” I let out slowly.

“Okay well, good talk,” she says. “I’ma get going then.”

“Wait, one more thing I want to do,” I say. “Can you lay on your back… so I can use your tits,” I say.

She sighs but obliges when she hears that my true intentions are only to make use of my god given right of her succulent boobs.

“Alright, just be quick,” she says as she lowers herself down and lays on her back.

I quickly pull out my dick and climb onto the bed, kneeling right in front of her head. She doesn’t care if I am naked upstairs so I decide to push this as far as I can go.

“Um Jacob?” Mom asks. I gulp in fear. “Make sure you only use Mommy’s boobs.”

“Yeah, yeah!” I say as I plunge my hands forward and feast into her unsuspecting flesh. My fingers sink into her supple fat as I survey the feeling of my new play things. But, this is not why I am here—I’ve been playing with her tits for the last 15 minutes.

I position myself at an angle and eye my target. I gently glide my hips toward the crevice of two meaty slabs that is to act as a landing strip for my cock. As my dick finally makes contact, it is engulfed in a sea of soft body warmth. You know that pillowy feeling when a girl hugs you? Yeah, like that.

Mom doesn’t seem to mind too much that her boy’s cock was currently resting in between her milkers. She also doesn’t seem to mind that my balls gently brush against her face as I begin to thrust in and out of her tits. And she triple doesn’t seem to mind that as I go deeper, I reach out and grab her thick thighs to catch myself. The entire weight of my body is pinning her onto the bed, but like I said, she doesn’t care at all.

“Mom, can you push your tits together so they are more tight for my cock?” I say.

“Language!” she lets out, but she obliges. Her hands shoot up to press her pillowy tits together, crushing my dick in between.

A thrust grows to a pound as my thighs audibly clap against Mom’s juicy tits.

Mom doesn’t dare make a sound except for the heavy breathing radiating from her face. I can feel her warm breath kiss upon my scrotum.

“Mom, how do you feel about your tits being my fuck toy?” I say as I continue to make her entire body shake.

“HmMM? I dunno, why should I care?” she says, though I think I catch a slight smile. “As long as it’s only my tits.”

Fuck. The “honesty” trigger lets me say it as it is, but it seems like Som is starting to enjoy being dirty talked to.

I squeeze her thighs as I continue to fuck her milk jugs dry. The only thing stopping me from doing this downstairs is the fact that she probably wouldn’t be too keen on me exposing my dick to her. However, she is okay with the rest of this. She has no problems with me doing whatever I want with her tits because she truly believes that their purpose is to be mine.

I feel a slight tickle in the base of my balls right before a flurry of cum erupts out of my dick. Within seconds, Mom’s fabric, flowery sundress is covered in strings of my semen. A little bit of my misfire even managed to land directly on her tits. Of course, she will be totally fine with wearing my cum downstairs, so this non-issue never even passes my mind.

I push myself back up and off mom, finding a seat near the top of my bed. For a moment, I stare at the art that I have created before myself. I have covered a blank canvas in layer after layer of my paint. My semen stretches from the surface of her tits all the way to her knees—and she doesn’t give a damn!

She gets up and faces me.

“You done?” she asks.

“Uh, yeah. Thanks,” I say.

“Don’t thank me. What’s a mother for?” she says.

* * *

After I led mom upstairs, Mia and Anna straight up left the house in hopes of avoiding Mom’s wrath. I haven’t been able to see them until dinner where they were greeted to a surprise: Mom was no longer angry. None of them knew how, but neither care to question it. Mia even gave Anna a punch on the shoulder as if to silently say I told you so.

Dinner went on as normal: slow eating accompanied by miscellaneous small talk. To think that I just tit fucked mom and she is just right here eating with us as if nothing happened… I am saving my load after such an experience, so I decide to let it commence as normal. However, to think that with just a few seconds I could turn this wholesome family dinner into something more akin to finger-fest is an empowering thought.

After everyone gets up, they go and get ready for bed. Being the slowest to eat, Anna and Mia get a head start to the shower as I linger about the kitchen. Eventually, I greet Mom and Dad goodnight as I too go up and quickly hit the showers.

I am gonna go to bed, but I remember something. There is a new trigger that I never got to use: Having grown up in close proximity with masturbation not considered a taboo, masturbating to one’s siblings is normalized behavior.

I quickly detour to Anna’s room. I am about to knock but I remember that she is no longer allowed to lock doors. I quickly barge into the room and am greeted by a wonderful sight: Anna is in a matching pink button-up pajama all settled in for bed. That in itself is a pretty ordinary sight, but what catches my attention is that she is on her phone watching porn as she fingers her cunt.

I enter the room and am instantly caught off guard by the fact that she doesn’t even care that I walked in on her masturbating—it’s like the thought of covering up doesn’t even pass my mind.

“Hey Jacob,” she says, her attention seemingly not coming away from her phone screen.

“Hey Anna,” I say.

“I can assume why you are here,” she says as she removes her hands from her pants and pauses her porn.

“You can?” I ask.

“Yeah, to tell me that you told me so, right? About Mom?” she says.

“Oh! Yeah, that’s why I’m here,” I say.

“So? How’d you do it? She seemed pretty ticked off and then she just never said a word after you talked to her? Something doesn’t add up,” Anna says. “But hey, I’m not complaining.”

“Yeah, a magician never reveals his secrets,” I chuckle.

“Oh shut up,” she says with a playful eye roll. “Is that all? I’m kind of in the middle of something.”

“I can see that,” I say. “I was actually wondering if I could join.”

“Ugh, don’t you have your own porn?” she asks.

“Well, I’m kind of bored of porn right now. You want to masturbate with each other?” I ask.

She is about to say no, but something flicks behind her eyes.

“Yeah, sure. Might as well,” she says as she lifts her blanket and scoots aside. I take a seat on the spot that she is opening for me while she lifts herself up and faces me.

For a moment, she just stares at me.

“Well… are you gonna take out your dick?” she asks.

“Oh, right,” I say. I almost stop myself, but I do it. I pull out my cock and let Anna’s now hungry eyes eat it all up. She follows by pulling down her pants and underwear, revealing her shaved cunt to me.

Damn… the angle and lighting isn’t the best but this is the first time any girl has willingly exposed their cunt cunt for me. The glorious view is weakened even further by the fact that she reaches her hand down and starts to finger herself—though, this isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I quickly follow suit and begin to stroke myself.

For a few moments, we say no words as we masturbate to each other. The room is silent save for the squishy sound of Anna’s soaking wet vagina. I quickly glance up and see her eyes locked in on my experienced handwork. Wow, she really is fingering herself while thinking of my cock.

“Anna,” I say. “I think you would look a lot hotter if you unbutton your shirt and let your tits breathe.”

“Oh yeah, huh,” she says as she reaches up and undoes the top four buttons of her pink shirt. She pulls her shirt aside and exposes her petite breasts for me to see.

Holy fuck. I masturbate even harder as I take in this sweet, innocent piece of eye candy in front of me. I’ve played with both Mia’s and Mom’s tits, but never Annas. They are much smaller than the other two, but still sizable enough to have a clear teardrop shape.

I notice Anna’s breathing deepen as her legs begin to subtly spasm. I look towards her finger and see it masterfully moving around her delicate flower. She seems to be using a good variety of moves—spreading her folds, fingering deep within herself, and circling her clit. She grabs a towel and lets her pussy juices get soaked up in the rag. I know she had a head start, but the fact that I outlasted Anna in a jerk-off is something I find insanely sexy. My cock turned her on to the point of orgasm? Fuck yeah.

I return the favor as I climax myself. I fire a squirt of cum straight into the air. It falls back down and lands directly back onto my dick.

“Fuck!” I say.

“What?” Anna asks.

“I got cum all over myself,” I say.

“Who cares. You’re just lucky you guys don’t have to swallow that shit,” Anna says with her tanned tits still exposed.

“Yeah, but I just showered,” I say. Anna’s words just hit me now. I have a realization: When cleaning bodily fluids, Anna will use whatever Jacob gives her as a napkin.

“What? Were you just planning on cumming into my sheets or something?” she says.

“Wait Anna,” I say. “Can you clean my dick with your mouth?”

“What?! Of course not. I will not blow you, Jacob,” she looks like she is about to start cursing me out for saying such a thing.

Suddenly, I remember the specifics of this trigger. I need to give her something to use to clean… but I can’t exactly give her her own mouth. Wait… I can get creative with this.

“I mean, can you use my dick to wipe the spit in your mouth?” I say as I grab my still hard penis and motion it to her.

“Oh, I must’ve misheard. Alright then,” she says.

She moves from a seated position and gets on her knees while she pulls her long, dark hair back. As she reaches behind herself, her tits jut out more ever so slightly; her tits seem so ready to be eaten but I am not there yet.

I stand on her bed and place my dick in front of her face. Without saying a word, she plops my dick into her mouth as she begins to wipe the inside of her mouth clean—though, of course that was just a ruse to get my cock inside of her.

I feel her tongue swirl around my head as she tries to get my dick to reach every nook and cranny of her mouth. Her plump lips create a suction around my shaft as the back of her throat slightly buzzes in an attempt to expel saliva from her mouth.

Of course, no progress can be made as 1) I can’t possibly wipe all of her spit out of her mouth and 2) my dick isn’t exactly very absorbent. Still, she tries and doesn’t seem to give up. For a good two minutes, she does her best to clean the inside of her mouth but gets frustrated at the lack of progress.

Eventually, I start to feel bad and decide to put an end to it.

“Anna, that’s enough,” I say as I pull my dick out of her mouth and back into my pants.

“What?” she says with a line of drool slowly dripping out of her mouth. “But I’m not even done cleaning yet.”

“That’s alright, you got enough progress for today. Maybe you can finish another time,” I say.

“Alright then, good night,” she says as she starts to settle back into bed.

“Night,” I say as I head out the door and shut off the lights.

* * *