The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

Chapter 12

I was never much of an artist myself, so I have no idea why Mia would want my help considering the fact that she is fairly talented.

Still, I have no reason to say no to her.

As soon as I agree, she turns around and goes back into her room. This obviously being my queue to follow, I walk in after her. As I trail behind my sister I can’t help but be mesmerized by the sway of her ass under her cute little black and white skirt. She is still wearing the same old french dress costume that I have gotten so accustomed to—except now I see the remnants of my cum stains splattered across the patterned surface.

She continues on until she reaches a little chest at the side of her room. To make matters even better than they already are, she bends over and reaches down to rummage through a pile of miscellaneous items.

I don’t know what she is looking for, but I am too busy staring at the vast amount of panty that is currently being exposed as her skirt uncovers her hidden garden. The deeper and deeper she searches into her chest, the more her skirt drifts upwards to reveal more of her plain white underwear. I can’t tell if she couldn’t find anything sexier to wear or if she felt that it was the pair that best matched her outfit; knowing how much attention to detail Mia puts into her fashion, I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the latter.

Still, the thin piece of fabric separating her private regions from the cold outside air looks like a road shooting straight through a valley being hugged by two mountains of flesh on either side. With the way that her panties press down onto her skin, her flesh almost overflows out from beneath it.

“Ah ha! I got it!” she says as she suddenly gets back up, her wonderful valley of ass flesh once again disappearing beneath her veil. Now, in her hand she holds a weird metal looking thing.

She quickly unfolds it and reveals what it is: a metallic easel stand.

“So what do you need me to do? You are just going to paint?” I ask.

“Well, I need a subject!” she says, as if I was asking her a silly question.

“Uh..? Me?” I say cautiously.

“Yeah? Why not?” she responds as she continues wandering around the room gathering various supplies.

“Well, you never asked me before, so why now?” I ask.

She seems to think about this for a second.

“Hmm… I don’t know. Never thought about it, I guess?” Mia says, sounding unsure of herself.

Something is off… one of the recent changes to the household must have inadvertently affected some of Mia’s behavior. She wants me to pose... for a painting? That seems severely tame considering the fact that this is Tony’s doing—even if it is unintentional, there must be some perverted aspect to the situation. What is going on here?

“Uhh… okay… How do you want me to pose?” I ask hesitantly.

“Well…” Mia says, but she pauses. Something is about to come out of her mouth but she stops momentarily as if she is doing a verbal double take. “Well you have to take your shirt off first.”

Holy hell.

“What?” I ask, completely dumbfounded. I am not going to lie, I’m not sure how I feel being on the other end of the stick. Usually it is me saying the shit like that.

“Take off your shirt,” Mia says, only more firmly this time.

“Wait, but I don’t want to. Why do you want to paint me shirtless?” I ask.

“It’s for a unit in art on the human form,” she says. She can tell that I don’t understand her point, so she begins to elaborate. “Think of the most famous historic sculptures you can think of: David, The Thinker… The kind of stuff that shows off the human form.”

“Yeah, but you’re not sculpting, you’re painting,” I point out.

“The same applies to all art,” she says.

“Just because some old folk liked to draw people naked doesn’t mean I have to strip for you,” I say.

“You don’t need to strip all the way naked, just to your boxers,” she says as if it makes anything better.

“My boxers!? You said shirt off, now you want me in my boxers?” I say.

“Well, I need to be as accurate as possible to get a good score,” Mia says.

“Don’t they have volunteer subjects at your school?” I ask.

“Yeah, but everyone will be drawing him. I want mine to be different!” she says. I can tell that she is starting to get annoyed. “I don’t see what the big deal is! I help you with your school all the time and you can’t help me just this once?”

It’s true; I do often find myself depending on the lifeline of Mia to save my grade, but this is different! I would never ask to paint her shirtless for my school so why should I have to go to such an extreme for her? I’ve seen Mia’s art and she is good. I don’t want a room full of strangers judging an accurate artistic representation of my “male form!”

“Okay but that’s not the same. Would you let me paint you topless?” I say.

“Mhh, of cou—,” Mia says before she stops herself.

The words that were about to come out of her mouth were very obviously wrong—volunteering to go topless for her suspected pervert of a brother? Hell no! But you see, Mia is a person of principals. The fact that she feels that this is an okay favor to ask of her brother while not feeling willing to do the same back doesn’t sit right in her head.

“Of course!” she finishes, after much thought.

Well, let’s see if she can walk the walk.

“Okay then! It’s settled! I’ll draw you first so that you can prove to me that it isn’t a big deal,” I say with a smile on my face.

“Well… wait—” she says.

“What? Or are you admitting that you’re being a hypocrite and that you helping me with math isn’t on the same level as this?” I say, interrupting her.

This seems to strike a nerve within her. I am directly coming after her character. Mia never tries to be nice—she just is—but the fact that I am calling her out isn’t something that she will just take.

“Fine!” she says. “Fine, you paint me first, okay?”

“Alright, lets see it!” I say playfully as she gives me an annoyed glare. I really don’t expect her to follow through.

“I’ll do it! I just don’t see the point. You aren’t even taking art class!” she says, but she knows the truth. This wasn’t about the grade, it was about the principle of the matter. She wanted to prove to herself that she wasn’t wielding a double edged sword.

Mia reaches to her shoulders and gently places her fingers under the two straps holding up her French Maid outfit. She lifts it up as she wiggles the dress up her curvy little body. Even being taller than Anna, I still have enough height on her that I need to angle my head down a considerable amount to get a view on the action.

All in one go, her dress lifts upward toward her head. The skin of her shy, silky thighs are slowly revealed to me, leaving her lower half covered in nothing more than her white panties and black stockings. The dress goes above her midress, showing belly with just enough fat for me to see. Lastly, it reaches her chest. As she works past this one final obstacle, her arms wiggle around to free herself. Her tits, covered by a matching white bra, finally pop free with a bounce as they try to find a resting place.

Mia discards the dress as she tosses it onto her bed. Now standing in front of me dressed in her underwear, she lifts her arms to the side as if she is trying to prove her point: she is not a hypocrite.

“Okay, I’m ready,” Mia says.

“Hold on, that’s not fair,” I say. I feel like pushing my luck. “You told me I had to be in nothing but my boxers.”

“Yeah, so?” she asks.

“So… if you really want to prove that this is fair, you have to take off your bra,” I say.

“What! No? What!?” she says as she tries to comprehend the fucked up idea that I just suggested. “Those two thing are obviously not the same!”

“Why not!” I ask.

“Cause girls chests are…,” she pauses. “We have boobs!”

“Well, fair is fair? Who cares!” I say, but all I can think is: yes, that’s the point.

“Shut up Jacob! Equity not equality,” she reasons out.

“But how am I supposed to capture your true female form?” I ask.

“Well… you don’t!” she says.

“Why not?” I respond.

“Cause that’s weird!” she quickly fires back.

“There!” I say. “Do you see what I mean? It’s just uncomfortable, okay!”

Mia realizes that she basically just admitted that there was some form of double standard in her head. Normally, this double standard made sense; tits of girls are much more sexualized by society than the chests of guys. But recently, she has been living under the constant idea that me staring at her tits are okay. Her tits are becoming less and less of a taboo subject and more of a mundane part of the body such as the hand or the elbow.

Still, I can tell that despite being near the edge, she isn’t going to budge anytime soon. I have to take matters into my own hands.

Before she can react, I take one quick step forward and grap her bra, pulling it down to the floor.

I honestly don’t know what I expected; I kind of thought that I would be able to tear the thing off of her body in one go but the quality of the craftsmanship caught me off guard. Unable to rip the fabric, her bra now tangles just below her tits. As the stretched elastic band tries to return to their original position they get caught on the meaty wall of her tit flesh. This has the effect of increasing the intensity of her cleavage as her breasts are forced upwards.

Wait… her tits… her bare tits are exposed.

Have you ever watched footage of someone being jump scared in slow motion? How the thing scaring them appears and, after what seems like an eternity later, the person finally begins to react?

That is the best way I can describe the sight I am witnessing before me. For just a split second, Mia hasn’t seemed to process the fact that I uncovered her tits; she stands there almost completely exposed save for her white panties and black stockings.

In just this fraction of a moment, I spend the entirety of my brain power taking mental images of the mass that makes up Mia’s tits. For all I know, she is about to flip her shit and never talk to me ever again.

Wow… just wow... This is the first time that I’ve seen Mia’s tits and they are better than anything I could have imagined. Her perfect areola is surrounded by a sea of silky smooth flesh. From my distance, I can just barely make out the seemingly deliberate placed bumps that surround her nipples. Her boobs are not the largest, but they are certainly not the smallest. There is enough to grab a handful and then more some. They may not be milk jugs, but sometimes you don’t need to drink a full gallon of dairy.

And just like that, it’s over. Time returns to normal speed as I watch Mia react to what I just did.

She quickly looks down at herself and eyes her cleavage. Realizing that her tits are exposed, she crosses her arms in an attempt to cover up, but this just accentuates the valley of the cleavage even more.

“JACOB!” she yells as she quickly pulls her bra up and fidgets around trying to readjust the strap. “WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING. I CAN’T BELIEVE buzz … that I was making such a big deal out of this.”

I look at my phone.

-Push the boundaries of art past what it was originally intended to be.

The original intentions of art? That seems like a pretty loaded statement considering the-The start of my inner rambling is cut off by what Mia does next: she reaches behind her back and unhooks what is currently about 50% of her clothing.

Holding her bra, he draws her hands to her side and lets her tits plop free. Mia looks down at her cleavage once again, but this time not out of fear or shock; no, she looks proud.

Just like before, I can see her exposed flesh, but this time she is presenting them to me as if I have any right to view this voluptuous valley of flesh. She is allowing me to stare at her soft, supple breasts for as long as my eyes desire (which is a long fucking time).

She gives a big smile as she places her hands behind her back, tilts her head to the right, gives her hip one sway to the left. Again, imagine this but the only thing she is wearing is a pair of simple white underwear and leggings.

Her hair is a very dark brown but she dyed it to transition into a lighter, almost gold, shade as it nears the ends. This subtle transition of her strands perfectly blends into the tone of flesh just above her tits, splattering her chest with an array of yellow and blackish strands of hair.

I didn’t notice, but this long exposure to the cold outside air has caused her nipples to become erect.

“So, are you ready?” she asks, her hip still hitched to the left.

“Uhhh,” I mumble out of my mouth. In an instant, all of my qualms with this whole art operation are out the door. “Yes.”

“Alright,” she says. She turns to go back to her little cabinet and bends over—only this time I am given a much less obstructed view of her ass compared to when she pulled the same maneuver only five minutes prior.

Her plump rear juts out toward me with her underwear teeming to the brim with flesh. Her two meaty globes are barely being contained by the thin, stretched out piece of fabric.

Unfortunately for me (but fortunately for her poor underwear) she finds what she was looking for and she rises once again.

She pulls out a canvas and places it on the easel she brought out a while ago.

“Okay, lets see those art skills Jacob,” she says, teasing the fact that I obviously suck at drawing.

I walk over to the canvas as she positions herself in the middle of the room. From the open window, sunlight shines in and causes her skin to naturally glow in just the right places: on her face and chest. She lifts her hand and places it onto her hip.

Next to the easel, an array of brushes and paint are prepared at the ready. I pick one up and prepare it with paint before I begin to draw.

It takes me a matter of five seconds to remember how bad I am at art. As my hand finishes its first pass of the canvas, I am more focused on my paint brush than my subject. I take a moment to look at the current state of creation as a whole and it seems that I drew a shitty stick figure with two over exaggerated circular tits.

I look back at Mia and she is much more appealing to look at than whatever I just made. Mia can’t tell how shitty of a job I am doing, but honestly right now all I care about is her flesh.

I take a look at the bottles of paint next to me to try and find a good shade for her lips but I realize something about the bottle: they read “safe for skin.”

“Hey Mia,” I say. “Is this body paint?”

“Uhh I think you can use it for that, why?” she asks.

Well, good enough for me.

I take a bottle of blue pain and take a step towards the center of the room.

“What are you doing?” Mia says. She seems annoyed that she has to break her pose.

“I want to try something else,” I say.

It only takes Mia a miniscule of a second to figure out what I have in mind.

“Wait wait wait. What are you doing,” Mia says as she takes a step back.

“Art?” I say, as if it should be obvious.

That seems to resonate with Mia just a little bit, but she can still tell something is up. The new rule pushes the boundaries of what she views as art, but that is it. She won’t just accept anything off of the top of my head, so that moment of consideration quickly comes to an end.

“What?” she says as if she just snapped out of whatever was making her even think that what I said was okay. “You want to body paint me? Like without any more clothes on?”

“This is body paint, right?” I say.

“Well it’s not specifically body paint, but it’s nontox- HEY! That’s besides the point!” she says “I’m not going to let you just grope me, okay!”

“I’m not groping you, it’s just a form of art,” I say as I try to influence her mind.

“Yeah, but not something you should do with your own sibling!” she says.

“Well, you already let me touch you when you tutor me,” I argue.

“That’s different! I’m helping you with school when we do that,” Mia says.

“But I’m helping you with school now, aren’t I?” I ask.

“Well… no! This is just to prove a point. I still need to submit something after this,” she says.

“We can figure that out later,” I say as I open the bottle and squirt some blue paint on my hands.

Mia takes a step away from me.

“Fine, I can do it on your back, would that be better?” I ask.

She seems to think for a moment.

“Hmm, I guess that works,” Mia says. It does make everything a whole lot more reasonable after all. Even without any alterations to one’s brain, the idea of painting your siblings back isn’t THAT outlandish.

She turns around, presenting her glorious backside to me. Because she has no problem with me staring at her soft, precious ass, giving me access to such a view has become second nature to her. In her head, all she was doing was making my new canvas more reachable.

“Wait Mia, can you lay on the bed so that you are easier to paint on?” I ask.

She hesitates for a moment, but she has made it this far and surely laying down isn’t any worse than standing up.

She gets onto the bed and lays down on her stomach.

“Okay, just sit right her—” she is motioning the spot next to her but she is cut off by me mounting her. I am now sitting on top of her ass—her soft cheeks acting as a cushion for my hardening cock. She must not realize that the base of my erection is pressing into her.

“Oh uhh,” she says as twists her body to face me, presenting just the tiniest bit of nipple to my view. “Do you need to sit on me?”

I can tell that she wasn’t planning for this, but there isn’t much she can do about it now.

“It’ll just make it easier,” I say.

Before I can argue, I begin to work.

I run my hands across her soft back, feeling her flesh connect with mine. I’m sure Mia would be more inclined to question this entire situation if she wasn’t zoned out by what is basically a free back rub.

For a while I am content with this. I am content with just the idea of feeling around Mia’s soft skin even if it wasn’t a particularly sexy part of her body. It’s just the intimacy of the entire situation… the fact that I am mounting my topless sister as I feel her… the only thing separating her juicy ass from my cock are my clothes and her panty.

But I want more. Inch by inch, I move my hands further from the center of her spine, leaving a blue trail wherever my fingers go.

My hands have now made it to Mia’s side—in between her back and stomach. I am starting to feel less of the hardness of her back and more of the soft sensation of her meaty front side.

The closer to her true front that I get, the more sizable handfuls of my sister I am able to get a hold of.

It is at this point that Mia starts to notice that my hands are wandering far off course. Not only that, but I am actively pushing my crotch into the thickness of her ass. I make slow movements so as to not alert her of my true actions; it is as if I am grinding her at 0.01 speed. But still, she probably feels uneasy by this combination of factors.

“Jacob,” she says to me with a low, rhythmic voice. She probably fell asleep in her state of relaxation and the close proximity of my hands to her tits is awakening her. “What are you doing?”

I ignore her words of caution as I push forward and push the sea of blue paint onto her stomach. As I slide my fingers under her weight, Mia opens her eyes.

“Jacob?” she says. I can tell that she is more present than a few seconds ago.

“Yeah?” I ask, my fingers currently being squished by the weight of her bare stomach.

“Do you want to paint my front now?” she asks.

What? She’s okay with it?

“Umm, yeah sure,” I mutter out.

“Uhh, let me just get a towel,” she says as she starts to lift herself up.

I oblige and dismount her as she gets out from her spot on the bed to find a towel. After showing some restraint by painting her back, she is now willing to let me paint her front side? Sick.

She returns from her closet with a white towel that she doesn’t mind getting dirty.

She puts the towel out flat on her spot and she lays on her back. Her tits fall to their respective side as she readjusts and wiggles herself into place.

“Ready?” she says. She gives me a look of approval as if she is waiting for me to get into position.

Unsure if this is what she means, I slowly climb back onto Mia, my ass resting its weight on her crotch area.

She doesn’t seem to have any complaints, so I guess I am good to go.

Before I start, I grab the paint bottle and lather a fresh layer of blue pigment onto my hands. After I put it away, I stare my art in her well rested eyes.

This is my sister, but right now she is my canvas. Looking back up at me, her innocent eyes see no wrong with the idea of her brother sitting on her panty covered cunt ready to start groping her nubile body. She even has a pleasant, encouraging smile on her face as she waits for me to begin.

“Okay, I’m going to start,” I say.

“Alright then!” she replies.

I slowly move my hands towards her inviting flesh. I don’t want to spook her, so I start somewhere safe (well safer than the other options). As my hands make contact with her soft belly, I take in her perfect amount of flesh. Mia isn’t the athletic type; her body isn’t super muscular or toned. However, she isn’t out of shape either. She has fat but the good, meaty kind. The type and amount that looks fun to play with while not looking unhealthy.

I rub my hand in a circular pattern as I take in the soft sensation of Mia’s stomach—a part of her body that I’ve only been able to view in the few occasions that she decided to show it off in one of her outfits. Her breathing pattern changes as she deals with the fact that someone is touching a part of her body that isn’t normally touched.

My hand finds itself migrating upward towards the meatier reward that lies north. Mia doesn’t seem to mind too much as I shift the sea of blue paint towards her tit area.

Soon, my hands are right beneath her underboobs. As I massage the paint into her mid rib area, my knuckles brush upon the mass of flesh that makes up her boobs.

Due to the fact that she is laying on her back, the slight brush of my knuckles is enough to shift her entire tit mass.

I take the final step. With one deep breath, my hands jump from her midriff area to her breasts.

And just like that, I can cross an item off my bucket list. I begin to grope Mia’s soft tits under the guise of “body painting.” Well, I technically am body painting. It’s just that I’m not drawing anything or even changing colors; everything up until now has just been one blue blob of nothing. I am just making a mental note of how fucking meaty Mia’s boobs are.

I can feel her heartbeat speed up as I continue to knead her fat tits. Her hard nipples pierce into my flesh which is a stark contrast to her soft flesh and surrounding areola.

I take a moment and roll her nipples between the bones of my fingers, being careful not to harm her too much.

DING

I get a notification on my phone but it isn’t one of the cool ones.

LUNCH, a text from mom says.

I take one last good, hard squeeze of Mia’s tits before breaking the sad (well, sad for me at least) news to her.

“Uh Mia, it’s time for lunch,” I tell her. She begins to open her eyes

“Already? Oh alright” she says as I dismount her and she starts to get up. As my cock disengages from Mia’s crotch, I realize that I am so hard that I feel just about ready to burst.

I take a good look at my sister. She is slowly rising from her back wearing nothing but the small piece of cotton that guards her pussy from my eyes. Her tits shift as they readjust to a new sense of “down.” They go from falling toward their own respective side of her body to both conforming to a perfect downward teardrop shape.

“Gosh, I got to put on some clothes,” she says. “I wish dad wasn’t as strict with the dress code. I much prefer how you do it, Jacob”

“Yeah, it must be pretty annoying having to find pants and a shirt every time that you want to go downstairs, huh?” I say.

“You don’t even know,” Mia says as she hops into a pair of tennis shorts and begins to wipe off the paint on her body that hasn’t yet dried.

She then goes to her drawer and finds a dirty t-shirt to put on—not filthy dirty, but just something that she wouldn’t mind getting a little bit of blue on. As she puts it on and lifts it over her head, she sees the basically blank canvas that she set up earlier for her art canvas.

“Wait! Frick! I didn’t paint my art yet!” she says.

Mia is smart, but she is smart enough to know how to take her time. She’ll get her work done (and good at that) but she’s not one to turn in her assignments early. This means that she probably doesn’t have too much time to get this painting done.

“Wait, Mia,” I say as I look around the room. “Why not just use this?”

I lift up the now stained towel from her bed. I hold it out in front of me to reveal that the side she was laying on now has a perfect imprint of her back side made in blue paint: ass, legs, back—you name it.

“Uhhm, I don’t know about that Jacob. I’m not sure if that’s what the teacher was looking for when he assigned this,” she says.

“Why not? It just has to show off the human form, right?” I say. Of course I want to help Mia get a good grade, but this is honestly pretty great. And Mia is such a teacher’s pet that the professor will probably not think much of the amount of effort that went into this; she will just assume that it is good art because Mia is inherently a good artist.

Still, Mia takes a moment to process what I said. She stares at it with interested eyes—maybe this isn’t as stupid of an idea as I previously thought?

“Hmm, okay then!” she says, her face of thought and complentation being replaced by her classic smile.

* * *

Dinner is always nice with my family—well, recently at least. The new changes have made things more interesting, to say the least.

Their outfits seem to just be getting sluttier and sluttier. You know what Mia is wearing (well, I was there when she changed into it!): tennis shorts and a white t-shirt with no bra. Through the thin silk of her shirt, I can almost clearly make out the nipples that I was so hungrily kneading just a while ago.

Anna is wearing an ao dai but the neckline of this one seems to have dropped closer to her cleavage than the previous ones; she seems to be trying to intentionally show off her breasts. The silk the thing is made out of also looks to be thinner—almost transparent even. I can very clearly see the dark outline of her underwear and the lighter color of her skin from beneath its surface.

And now, let me get to mom. Oh mom...She is wearing the same sundress from earlier but I never had a chance to think about the new effect that I have on her: Every day, Jacob can remove one article of clothing from Mom as long as it exposes no more than 1 private region.

Every day... as in, the article I remove stays off for the entire day. It’s been some time so you might not remember, but I’ll remind you. Earlier today in the bathroom, I pulled Mom’s tits out of her dress.

So yes, right now, Mom is eating dinner with her tits completely exposed and no one seems to care in the slightest. Not dad sitting at the head of the table, not Anna in her sluttified cultural dress, not Mia whose body is currently covered in the blue paint which marks where I have groped her, and not even Mom whose tits are the ones stiffening from the cool afternoon air. No one.

It’s been about a week or two and the limited amount of control that I have over everyone is becoming more and more apparent.

But still, it’s strange. Even with all this, I can listen to the same ole’ meal conversations that I am used to hearing.

“So how is work, hun?” Mom asks Dad.

“Everything is going alright. We are cutting some deadlines pretty close but I needed to take today off. It’s draining over there,” he says.

“What are you guys working on?” Mia asks curiously. She always seems interested in whatever dad has cooking up at the lab.

Dad seems to hold off on his answer.

“Eh, just some stuff for the neighborhood,” Dad says. He would never admit it, but this whole neighborhood is sort of like a test market before he releases his inventions to the masses. I had no idea about these chip implants but surely it’ll only be a matter of time before they become mainstream. Who knows what else he has going on here? Well, I don’t but I’m not too worried about it. I know dad isn’t like evil or anything. He’s just a smart guy who has a mind made for making.

“Well, how about you Mia? How is school? Didn’t you have an art project due soon?” Dad asks, doing his best to redirect the attention back at her.

“Oh yeah, it’s due tomorrow but Jacob helped me out with that,” she says with a smile.

“Well, isn’t that sweet of him,” Mom says. Hearing her talk brings my attention back to her exposed milk jugs. It is hard for me to believe that they are just out here totally open to the elements.

I spend a moment appreciating their soft, delicate beauty as my cock hardens in my trousers. However, this seems to have been a bad idea since I lost track of whatever was happening around me.

“Jacob! Are you ignoring me, mister?” Mom says, grabbing my attention.

Even though my mind is again present at the moment, I can’t seem to take mom seriously (even if she is angry). Not only are her watermelon tits out, but she is 100% fine with me ogling them.

“Jacob!” Mom says once again. Her patience is dwindling and I have no idea what the hell she is trying to talk to me about.

“Uh sorry Mom, I zoned ou—”... wait. I don’t need to apologize for anything. I now have a set of tools at my disposal and I am not restricted on using them. I don’t have to wait for an end game level threat to call upon my awesome power—I can use my control of the most mundane of shit (In this case, changing the subject of the conversation so that Mom isn’t annoyed at me).

Lets see, what do we have? Something that I can use downstairs in view of dad while getting the job done… that actually cuts out quite a few options. Wait! There is one that comes to mind: if you ask someone if they are masturbating, they will subconsciously start doing it.

If you don’t remember, I got that one a few hours earlier today (though it feels like over a month lol) when I masturbated with Anna. However, if used just right, it might get me out of this micro problem.

“Wait Mom—all of you actually. Are you guys masturbating?” I ask.

The question obviously makes everyone in the room slightly uncomfortable (Mom and Dad even more so because masturbation is less of a taboo for me and my sisters) but it does it’s job of changing the topic. Mia and Anna continue to eat as they let Mom and Dad answer the question. However, I see them begin to shift in their chairs as their hands quietly drift towards their crotches.

“I’m sorry, what did you say Jacob?” Dad asks as if he didn’t hear me right. However, he begins to reach into his pants to stroke his cock. He is no doubt becoming aroused by the sight of his beautiful daughters and wife becoming more slutty by the day.

“I said, are you guys masturbating?” I repeat myself. The intensity of their hands begin to increase. Mom has now joined in on the fun as her arm reaches to the spot just between her legs.

Like I said earlier, masturbation isn’t 100% normalized in this household. With Mia and Anna, they are both okay with it to an extent. Hell, Anna even masturbated with me a few hours ago, but that is only because I tricked her into thinking she started that whole cum session.

But despite masturbating still being somewhat taboo, I can tell that Mia and Anna don’t care too much about the fact that they are rubbing their clits at the dinner table. They are doing their best not to be seen, but they also don’t seem too worried as the noticeable shifts and twitches of their wrists give away their true actions.

Mom and Dad, on the other hand, have no alterations making them less embarrassed by the act that they are being forced to commit right now. I can tell that they are more hell bent on not being caught than noticing what Mia and Anna are up to. The expressions on both of their faces are 110% serious as if they are both making a conscious effort to hide something.

Despite having bigger things on his mind (and in his hand), Dad still is present enough to realize I had just said something inappropriate at the dinner table.

“What? Masturbating right now? What are you even asking, of course not,” Dad says as she strokes his cock. “You can’t say stuff like that at the dinner table Mister. It’s not family appropriate!”

A soft moan escapes Anna’s mouth as she silently cums in her seat.

“What do you mean not family appropriate?” I say.

“As in, never say anything like that in front of us, especially while we are eating,” Dad says firmly. He seems to be the only one that cares so much. Anna and Mia are both semi-okay with masturbation and Mom is in the midst of her own orgasm as she scrunches her face and stiffens her arms.

“Dad, look around, there is nothing family friendly about this,” I say. And it’s true! Our family has turned into the real life manifestation of a softcore porno mag Everyone is dressed in revealing clothes as they discreetly finger themselves at the dinner table.

Dad takes a look at his surroundings:

Mom’s boobs are coming out of her sun dress, Anna is wearing a slutty ao dai that is essentially see through, and Mia’s tits are probably still sore from when I was hand fucking them just 30 minutes ago!

“What the hell are you talking about son?” Dad asks, confused as to why I would even say that. In his head, nothing is out of the ordinary besides maybe the heavy breathing coming from Mia’s side of the table.

“I’m saying that your entire family are all acting like sluts and you don’t even realize it!” I respond.

This seems to catch Dad off guard. Mom and Mia let out a combined gasp as Anna gives me a scorn and a side glare.

“Slu- Jacob! Where did you learn that language!” Dad says. That language? Does he mean slut? Does dad think I’m stupid or something?

“Yes, you heard me!” I really shouldn’t be doubling down but it just feels so good. “Your wife and daughters are dressing like whores!”

“Jacob!” Mom says with her tits still exposed and her fingers at least an inch into her snatch. “You can’t say that about your own mother!”

“Well I just did, didn’t I?” I say firmly. “And you can’t say that I’m wrong! They are all masturbating as we speak! Even you dad!”

He seems to pause for a second as if he is embarrassed by what I just said. Though it doesn’t take him long to bounce back onto his feet.

“What has gotten into you, young man?” Dad asks. It’s true, I don’t know why I’m randomly having such an outburst. I’m just pointing out the truth.

BUZZ

Ah, there we go.

The tension of the room drops back to normal levels as I check my phone.

-Growing up in such an “alternative” household, it’s only fair that Jacob is allowed to say it as it is.

Say it as it is? That’s pretty straight forward actually, which is a relief.

“Um…” Mom says. “What were we talking about again?”

“Oh, I was just uh talking about how you, Anna, and Mia have been acting like such sluts recently,” I say.

I don’t know what kind of reaction I was expecting, but at the very least I was expecting something.

“Oh, uh okay,” Mom says, though she seems a little bit uncomfortable.

Hmm, it seems as though Mom took me calling her a slut with complete indifference. Same with Anna and Mia. If anything, it is sort of off putting to them. Hopefully as I use it more, they’ll start to at least show some sort of emotion to it.

But for now, this could be fun to play around with.

“Mom, how does it feel being dad’s bitch? Cause that’s what you are, right?” I say.

“Well… I wouldn’t say that,” Mom says.

“Yeah, me and your mother have a very equal relationship,” Dad follows with.

“Look at her dad! Her milker titties are out! She is a whore!” I say.

Strangely, Mom seems to give off a smile—even if for a split second.

“Yeah, but that doesn’t mean that she’s my bitch Jacob. There is nothing wrong with her ahem breasts being exposed,” Dad says.

“Yeah, it was you who took it off after all, right?” Mia chimes in.

Oh wait Mia! Anna too! I kind of forgot that I made them touch themselves; I wonder how they are doing.

Oh yeah, I remember that I have pretty much free reign to stare around at any of their bodies so I take the opportunity to drop below the table.

“Jacob, what are you doing?” Dad asks. “Your sister is talking to you.”

“Oh, mhm I pulled Mom’s dress down earlier,” I say with a preoccupied mind. “So does that make mom my bitch now?”

Dad doesn’t hear that second part.

“Oh, okay,” he says. “Wait, what are you doing down there?”

“Just getting an eyeful of the girls,” I say.

“Hmm,” Dad says as he continues to eat dinner and stroke his cock. “Okay then.”

With the all clear, I look around at the moistening crotches before. I can tell that no one at this table (besides maybe dad?) was horny before I made them start touching themselves; the wet spots at all of their panties are all fresh. I made them do this and now they are enjoying it.

The nature of Anna’s cultural vietnamese outfit (with a long, skirtlike flap covering her front) makes it hard to see her crotch. I can just make out the edges of it whenever she shifts in her seat or moves the hand that is currently digging into herself.

Mia is reaching her hand beneath the elastic waistband of her tennis shorts. The view of her meaty thighs are enough to satisfy my hunger.

Like I said before, Mia and Anna both seem just a tiny bit less ashamed by the act than our parents are. They are trying to hide it but I can see the not-so discrete movements of their hands.

Mom, on the other hand, is as stiff as a nailboard. Her arm is shooting deep into the skirt of her sundress but her legs are crossed and she is mostly working with wrist action to not make the whereabouts of her fingers obvious.

The strange thing is that she is hiding the fact that she is masturbating at the dinner table, but she doesn’t seem to care about the fact that I am taking a direct peak. The ideas seem to contradict in her mind. On one hand, I have every right to view her body in any way that I please, but on the other it’s not appropriate to let people know that you are pleasuring yourself at the dinner table.

I hear a whimper coming from Mom’s side of the table. Her legs clench together and her ankles begin to quiver as she tries to hold herself back. This has to be at least her second orgasm and her panties can’t take much more of this. I see a small pool of her fluids forming in her chair.

“Uhh, I need to go,” Mom says with a sharp turn in her voice as she quickly gets up and speed walks to her room—a trail of lady cum subtly flowing down her legs as her tits bounce up and down.

“Me too,” Anna says as she quickly gets up and walks up the stairs. I take a moment to watch the sway of her ass as she walks up the stairs. Her tight, silk dress clings to her cheeks—emphasizing the crevice that makes up her butt.

“Guess Ima go up too,” Mia says as she follows closely after Anna. I appreciate her tennis shorts as I watch the slight jiggle of her ass fat while she makes her way to her room.

“Yeah uh,” Dad says. “I’ll clean up after I’m back. I gotta go to the bathroom,” he says as he makes his awkward exit.

What the fuck. Everyone left as soon as they had an excuse to leave! Because of me! I made them all masturbate until they needed to leave to clean themselves up!

Well, that just leaves me alone here at the dining table.

Oh what to do now?

* * *