The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

Chapter 11

It seems like I get into these kinds of situations a lot. The ones where I am caught red-handed doing something that I obviously shouldn’t be doing. This time the specifics of my predicament is the fact that I was walking around the house naked when Mia walked out and saw me, which obviously isn’t ideal considering the fact that she is the only person here to somewhat give me the benefit of the doubt most of the time.

Normally if she saw me in this state of dress, I could easily pretend that I was about to shower and forgot my clothes. But that wouldn’t explain why I already passed my room on the way downstairs, or why the water wasn’t running in the bathroom, or even how I got to the bathroom if I left all of my clothes (and my towel) in my room.

And even besides all of that, there is no explaining the fact that I didn’t even make an attempt to cover my exposed regions as soon as Mia found me. Instead, I just stare at her (with my erection still very prominent from my encounter with Mom) as if she is the one with the problem here.

“Jacob what the hell. Why are you naked!” Mia says to me as she swiftly covers her eyes. “That’s so gross!”

This would typically be a problematic situation; Mia being mad at you usually meant a world of hurt considering how much you would have had to screw up to get to that point.

I would be scared if not for the fact that Mia is still completely in her underwear: the same blue pair of matching panties that I saw her in right after I woke up. I can even still see light signs of the toothpaste-spit combo that dripped from her mouth on her bra (though it is a lot less prevalent than it was this morning).

Honestly, this is sort of hypocritical—her getting mad at me for being naked while she is standing here like that.

Almost 100% of her silky skin is free for me to view. With the bra that she has on, her tits have just enough cleavage to engulf my dick in near-complete darkness. Her panties hug her thick thighs so tightly that I can just barely see the fat of her legs warp inward under the pressure of the fabric.

I have no idea why she hasn’t gotten dressed yet as I have no specific rule saying that she should be in her undies—but hey, I’m not complaining. Maybe since she isn’t going out and she has no reason to hide her exposed self from anyone upstairs, it isn’t on her priority list. I’ve lost track of time, but it’s only been about 10 minutes since I saw her in the shower earlier so it makes sense. Despite wanting to put on clothes, she just hasn’t gotten around to it quite yet and has no urgency to do so. However, I have no such excuse to show myself to her in this state of dress (or lack thereof), so it is understandable as to why she is mad.

And despite the fact that my fear is somewhat overcome by her near-natural state, seeing her upset at me doesn’t sit right with me. Mia is someone whose opinion should matter to you. She creates that sort of natural respect toward herself. The disappointed anger I see in her face—the one thinking about how she wasted all those arguments defending me—is somewhat galling. Still, as I said, I can’t really blame her; in the past, she has done her fair share being reasonable with me. So, as to not give me the benefit of the doubt this one time isn’t the worst crime (especially considering that I don’t really deserve it in this case).

Unfortunately, my mind is too infatuated by the slight curve of her waist for me to act. I stand there like a deer staring at the headlights—only in this case the headlights are my sister’s almost bare tits and the road is the fact that I’m completely nude and not even trying to cover myself.

“Jacob!” Mia screams as she gets my attention. “Why are you naked? Answer me!”

Coming back to my senses, I quickly hide my erection behind the palms of my hands. My fingers aren’t the best tool for this particular job, so my erection is still partially exposed.

She seems to take this as a mockery so she scoffs and averts her eyes upward.

“Jacob! Why are you doing this!” she says. “When I tell Anna… you’ll be in trouble you know!”

She seems to be angry at me but also upset with the fact that she will have to “tattle” on me. She doesn’t want me to get in trouble, but at the same time, she is pissed off that I would pull something like this and probably doesn’t want me to get away with it.

Wait… why didn’t she say she would tell Mom and Dad? They are awake right now (I know because I just finished groping Mom literally seconds ago). Sure, telling Anna would be bad for me, but all Anna can do is get mad at me and distance herself further than she already is.

Mia takes a step towards Anna’s room to knock on her door as if she was an angered mother bringing her child to her husband so that he could begin the reprimanding. Obviously, this isn’t exactly ideal. The more people that catch me in an act of pervasion, the less chance I have of bullshitting my way out.

“Wait, Anna is sleeping!” I say causing Mia to stop in her tracks. I have no idea why Mia would believe me, but it isn’t the most unbelievable lie. Anna often wakes up in the morning to shower and freshen up only to go back to bed out of boredom. Plus, my lie, in normal circumstances at least, doesn’t solve any problems for me; it just postpones them. “You’re not gonna tell Mom and Dad?”

“What?” Mia says as she tries to look anywhere in the room but my naked body. “Why would I tell them? What can they do to you?”

Oh… since they no longer make the rules up here, I guess in extension that means that they aren’t in charge of giving out the punishments either.

With nothing else to say, there are a few seconds of awkward silence between a completely naked brother and his half-naked sister. Who, I might add, has squeezable tits and a juicy ass out in the open for me to just stare at. Did I mention how nice her ass is? I’m only joking, of course—I know I already did.

However, that doesn’t mean that her ass isn’t worth being brought up twice in two sentences. It isn’t even directly facing me but what I can see from this angle foreshadows a great view. Her rump probably looks damn fine in her skin tight underwear—the fabric of her panty overflowing to the brim with the warmth and softness of her plump butt. If I could just get her to turn a little bit further, I would be able to see how her blue underwear hugs to the curves of her mountainous rear. The idea of running my finger down the valley created by the crevice in her backside, feeling her warmth through the silky, stretched fabric of her undergarment in the process, is an appealing one[a][b].

Not wanting to wake up Anna from her beauty sleep (and probably also because she wants to escape the uncomfortableness of my nudity), she sighs in defeat

“Fucking fine,” Mia says with the sailor’s mouth that she rarely possesses. “But we are dealing with this later. This is totally unacceptable.”

That last line sounds like something a mother would say but it comes out of Mia’s mouth with the impatience and sassiness of a teenager.

She storms to her room and slams the door, probably trying to get the bare image of my cock out of her mind (as if I didn’t just cum directly onto her while I groped her teenage body yesterday).

Well shit. This definitely poses a problem to my “stop getting in trouble and take it slow” plan—if it was ever really a plan anyway. The fact that I let Mia basically barricade herself inside her room means that I can’t work any Tony magic on her. Chances are she is probably listening to music right now to try and cleanse her mind of what is a disgusting thought for her, meaning she couldn’t hear me through her door even if I tried to talk to her.

Still, I have to figure SOMETHING out. Besides the triggers, the first thing I have to my advantage is the fact that I can get to Anna before Mia can. The thing about Anna being asleep was a complete lie. For all I can tell, she actually IS passed out in her bed, but I honestly have no way of actually knowing for sure. In other words, it was a total bluff. Plus, even if Anna is sleeping, I can walk right into her room; her door will be unlocked regardless. And, like Tony always likes to say, this house is a closed system. If I perv around with Anna, it’ll be beneficial to finding the solution to my problem with Mia.

So I take the next logical step and go downstairs to put on my clothes. After a few minutes, I am fully dressed and ready to go.

Without further ado, I walk over to Anna’s door and place my ear on the thick piece of wood separating the outside world from her room. This was not abnormal for me to do. If I’m being frank, I’ve tried to eavesdrop on her in the past for various reasons. However, the difference this time is that what I hear behind this door will have no effect on my next actions. Regardless of what sounds come from her room, I will be barging in within a few seconds. I just want to try to gather as much information as I can so that I can better prepare myself. Unfortunately for me, her room is dead silent. Maybe she actually is sleeping? There is only one way to find out I guess.

I slowly twist the doorknob open like earlier and waltz into Anna’s only personal space in the house.

As my eyes once again take in the sight of her room, I see that she is laying in bed. Initially, it looks like she is sleeping but after a moment I realize that she is wide awake.

“JACOB!” she screams as she clutches her blanket to herself tightly, pulling it in as if it is the one thing in this world that can protect her. Not going to lie, this reaction seems pretty overkill seeing as I didn’t even walk in on anything. “CAN YOU AT LEAST KNOCK!?”

Or did I? After a few more moments of pure stupidity I realize the act that I caught Anna in. Let me give you a hint: she wasn’t sleeping. Okay, let me give you a much more obvious hint: I walked in on Anna in the midst of a masturbation session.

I never really knew if Anna was one to masturbate. I assumed so, but I had no way of knowing for sure. Never in my life has she ever slipped. But now, from the way that I see her face blush and her arms jerk away from her lower body in an attempt to look less suspicious, the conclusion is glaringly obvious.

Her face scrunches together as she cringes at the fact that she was sloppy enough to let someone walk in on her while she was masturbating. In reality, it wasn’t her fault that she was sloppy. She left her door unlocked because I told her that she had to keep it unlocked.

This leads to an interesting scenario where Anna is embarrassed that I walked in on her and not mad. In her head, it is her that has messed up and not me since I am within my rights to walk into her room whenever I feel like I want to do so. This is a stark contrast to how this situation would normally play out: I would have to find a way to unlock her door and she could get mad at me for perving on her.

But who cares about the hypothetical of if this was still a normal household because the fact of the matter is that it isn’t anymore. I don’t have complete control, but I’ve left my sloppy fingerprints all over this house—a mark that indicates the level of perversion and corruption that has taken place.

Now enough of that. I want to focus on the normally bold but now seemingly shy girl staring up at me with a scrunched forehead and pouting lips. The blood of her face rushes to her cheeks to maintain the red mark of embarrassment.

As moments pass, she realizes that her only play is to try and play it off. Color returns to the rest of her face as she begins to put her acting skills to work.

“What do you want!” she says. It’s hard to take her seriously as she lays stiff under the blanket—no doubt in a poor attempt to draw attention away from the region where the action was taking place.

“What? I can’t just check-in? I just wanted to say hi, gosh,” I say sarcastically with a smug smile. She reads my tone but has no grounds to counter-attack off of. Plus, her mind is too busy focusing on other matters. “So, what were you doing?”

“None of your business!” she says, which is a poor choice of words as, combined with her skittish body language, she is basically admitting guilt to something.

I always get a little kick over making Anna panic like this. It’s fun for her to be in my power for once and not the other way around.

“Were you masturbating when I walked in?” I ask, almost as if it was a completely natural question. Still, there was a hint of shock in my voice—not because I meant to put it there, but because I was actually shocked. As I said, I have never seen Anna acting in a sexual light on her own accord.

She processes my question as if she can’t believe what she is hearing. In her mind, this whole situation has been a matter of poor circumstance up until now. However, my question obviously pushes her boundaries in a negative way.

“JACOB!” she screams. I worry for a second that Mia might hear her. “You can’t fucking say that.”

Her voice is all business right now. She is done with my bullshit.

“Get out of my room. NOW!” she says sternly.

For a moment, my legs twitch as they begin to make an automatic move for the door. However, I stop myself.

“No,” I say as I stare back at her with a smile.

She looks back at me as if she is about to pounce like a tiger, but she is unable to say anything. It is as if there are thoughts and words being formed in her mind but that’s the only place that they can and will ever be. She knows that she wants to say something (probably having something to do with yelling at me to get out or to stop being weird), but the flow of her mind is being plugged.

“Well, okay then!” she says in a confused yet still angry voice.

“So, were you masturbating?” I ask again.

She looks like she is about to kick me out again, but she is aware that that plan will not work; she just tried it and it was proved ineffective.

“What’s it matter to you?” she says having no other defense mechanism. She is angry at me—rightfully so since I have openly asked her how she is treating her sex—but she has no way to retaliate.

“Was just wondering” I ask. I really hope something comes through soon since this conversation is getting awkward.

“Well, go wonder about something else cause that is perverted and disgusting,” Anna says back with confidence as if this is a line she has practiced in the mirror before.

Fuck it. I have to take things into my own hands.

I see Anna’s body tense up as I take a step towards her bedside and grab her blanket. Her eyes widen as she tightly clutches her bedsheets in an attempt to keep it over her body. However, I have more leverage from my standing position; it does not take much effort to remove the sheet from her.

As I fling her blanket into the air, Anna’s young body is cast into the open air of her bedroom. When the sheet reaches its apex, it catches the wind and floats in the air for just a second. This allows me to look down and take in the heavenly sight of Anna in all of her glory.

She is laying with her back down while her hair rests in an aura around her head. To her side I see her shirt and shorts both flung into a ball, leaving her body totally exposed to my eyes. She is wearing a matching set of light blue underwear. Her bra looks rustled as if she were readjusting it or reaching under to grab her meaty flesh; her panties look wet with the liquids of her virgin pussy.

You don’t need me to tell you that this is a pleasant sight for a horny man such as myself. However, it is pale in comparison to the face Anna is currently giving me as she looks up towards me. Her head is sunken deep within her soft pillow and her face is one of shock and horror as she tries to comprehend the fact that her brother just physically exposed her body in the middle of masturbation—her pussy is still wet for God’s sake!

Her face is absolutely priceless and I would trade it for nothing else in the world. For my entire life, I have been so fed up with how she treats me—always the bad guy unless she randomly decides that we are friends. No, now things are different and they aren’t done changing. I didn’t come in here solely to mess with Anna—I came here to solve my problem with Mia. But uncovering Anna’s almost nude body while she can do nothing but stare back in shock is an arousing experience, to say the least.

As the blanket slowly drifts down to Earth’s surface, I make sure it lands on the floor out of reach from Anna.

“JACOB WHAT THE FUCK,” she screams as she uses her arms to cover herself. But it’s too late, the damage is already done. The mental image of my little sister trying but failing to scream is already deeply engraved in my mind. Her hands make a flawed yet valiant effort to cover up her wet pussy.

“What, I just wanted to see what you were doing,” I say. “It’s not my fault that you didn’t tell me and I got curious.”

She quickly jumps off of her back and into a squat so that she can better cover herself. She closes her legs in an attempt to hide as much of her front panty area as she can so that she can move her arms up to cover her chest.

“That doesn’t just mean you can walk into my ro—” she stops as she realizes that I CAN just walk into her room. “That doesn’t mean you can just uncover me like that!”

“What? It’s not like I knew you were masturbating! If anything, it’s your fault for doing it. Who cares, it’s not even a big deal,” I say.

“Not even a big deal? Are you stupid? Maybe you don’t care so much since you’re not the one being harassed by a weird perv! You’re not the one being watched 24/7!” she screams back.

This gives me an idea.

“Anna! Listen, it really isn’t a big deal. Here, watch,” I say as I pull down my shorts and reveal my hard trunk only covered by my boxers.

“JACOB!” she screams at me.

I reach my hands under my underwear and begin to stroke myself to the sight of Anna’s body. Caught in a catch-22, she is still covering herself: if she reaches for something to cover her exposed body, she will have to reveal herself. If she stays the way she is, I have more time to ogle her.

“Anna! There’s nothing wrong with me staring at you, so why are you covering yourself?” I ask as I continue to jerk myself off.

The answer to this question shouldn’t be one of her priorities, but her expression turns to that of a confused person as she realizes that I am right; why should she care that I am staring at her?

Slowly, her hands drop to her side and I can see her glory once again.

“Okay,” she says as if waking up from a trance. “But that doesn’t change the fact that you are literally touching yourself.”

I can tell that I have caught her off guard. She seems tamer than she should be as she tries to figure out what is wrong with the situation. Me masturbating in front of her is already punch worthy, but she knows something is missing that makes this situation much worse. It’s just that it is impossible for her to see it; her mind doesn’t care about the fact that I am eyeing her soft, silky flesh so she can’t tell that I am using her as fap material. It’s funny really—how much I’ve fucked with her head to the point where she is mad that I am masturbating but not mad at the fact that I am masturbating to her.

She notices that I still haven’t stopped stroking my dick.

“STOP. RIGHT NOW. I am going to tell Mia and we are both gonna get the hell out of here,” she says. She is genuinely furious again, but I still sense a slightly puzzled tone under her voice. “I am so sick of your goddamn bullshit.”

Before she can continue going any further, I hear my phone buzz from my crumpled up pants that sit on the floor next to me. I have no time to look at what it says, but I can get a pretty good idea as I watch Anna’s demeanor change right in front of me.

Once again, she looks confused as if she just woke up from a deep dream and can’t tell where she is. She is still kneeling on her bed as I stand to her side stroking my cock, but she seems much more—I don’t know?—calm? Relaxed?. As if she just woke up and was pleasantly surprised to see her brother waiting over her.

“Oh what were we talking about, Jacob?” she says to me.

“Uh, nothing. I just walked in and you were rubbing your clit so I started stroking myself so you wouldn’t be as embarrassed,” I say.

“Jacob!” she says in a playful tone as she lightly punches me in the shoulder. “Why do you have to say it like that? Just say I was masturbating. I wouldn’t be so embarrassed if you didn’t always have to say it so weirdly!”

“Alright, alright I’m sorry. It was a bad joke,” I respond.

Her hand wanders down to her cunt as she reaches under her panties and starts rubbing her clit.

“I appreciate the sentiment but you don’t have to do that in front of me,” she says with a light laugh. She is okay with me masturbating in front of her but I can tell she is focused on not looking down at my erection.

“Well, you’re doing it now too!” I say.

“Yeah… only because you are. Feels awkward if you only started so that I wouldn’t be embarrassed only for me to leave you hanging,” she says.

Anna is somewhat uncomfortable with the idea of masturbating in front of me but that’s all it is: uncomfortable. She is open to the idea enough to join me because of peer pressure, especially since she is the one who started it. Maybe if I tried to randomly kick things off, she wouldn’t be so entertained by the idea.

I look down at her crotch and see a new, fresh pool of liquid forming over the old wet spots that I was able to see from earlier. Despite the fact that she is doing this because she feels bad, she is obviously enjoying herself. Might as well not let circumstance ruin a good time, I guess.

I watch her fingers work beneath her cotton underwear. They are nothing fancy but look comfortable enough to wear around the house. They were probably filled with her musky scent as she has been lounging around in them for quite some time. I see the motions of her fingers change as she transitions from flicking her bean to penetrating her warm and mysterious hole.

As her hands move beneath the cotton veil, her panty slides lower and lower. I can make out the top of her womanly bush. It seems somewhat maintained—as if she trimmed not because she was expecting anybody but just because she felt like it.

Such a sight is enough to turn my edging into a full-blown orgasm as my dick pops free of my underwear and I blast Anna’s unexpecting body with the full force of my ejaculation. I line her entire kneeling body up with columns of cum—from the bottom of her knees to the middle of her face.

She caught a direct load right on her nose and it is now dripping down her face onto her soft lips. Her stomach was also not spared as her belly button region instinctively retracts at the touch of my warm spunk. Her panties and underwear are now stained with wet, dark blue spots. Thick wads of my cum sit on top as they soak in deeper and deeper.

“JACOB,” she screams once again. I will admit, I do get some joy flipping her anger switch on and off like a light switch. “WHAT THE FUCK.”

I am caught off guard. She seems to be too preoccupied with the fact that she is now drenched in my fluids to care about my exposed dick, so I discreetly slide it back under the waistband of my underwear so that she doesn’t add it to her list of things to be pissed off about.

“WHY THE FUCK DID YOU FINISH ON ME,” she says in anger as she attempts to wipe some of the white, stringy liquid off of herself. Though, the only thing that this does is rub my cum deeper into her skin—probably flooding her pores with my seed in the process.

I don’t understand why she is mad. It’s stupid that the idea of masturbating in front of each other is okay but not actually cumming… well I guess it’s the fact that I came directly on her.

If I can’t think of anything quick, then I’ll be in a situation where both of my sisters are mad at me (the exact problem I came in here trying to prevent!).

Wait, I realize I have the perfect tool for the job.

“Anna, I was just giving it to you so that you could… uh… wear it,” I say.

Suddenly, her face relaxes as her anger fades away. She puts on a smile on her face and begins to speak.

“Oh thank you thank you thank you!” she says with one breath. She looks down at herself with an excited smile—like someone opening a well thought present. She takes her hands, covered in my stringy cum, and spreads my seed around her palms.

Anna begins to reach around her body, leaving a trail of my goo wherever her hands can reach. It doesn’t take long for her entire upper torso to be coated in a layer of my goo, making her already soft skin look shiny and smooth.

Her underwear is now so wet that all of the fabric that I can see is dark blue. If I just walked in, I would just assume that they were naturally a darker hue; I wouldn’t even be able to tell that they are usually of a lighter shade.

As her hands continue to lather my sperm over her body, her flesh morphs with the wave of energy carried by her hands—promptly flying back into place once she moves on to another part of her body to grope. As she once again turns her attention to her bra, she seductively plays with her tits as she rubs them up and down her chest. Of course, she wasn’t intentionally doing this. She had no idea that she was doing anything other than trying out the fashion accessory that I just graciously gifted to her.

“Anna,” I say. She pauses for a moment as she looks up at me having apparently forgotten that I was watching. “I think you missed a spot on your back.”

“Oh,” is all she says with half a breath. She turns around and shows her backside to me. It looks like she did her best to reach everywhere, but obviously, it’s not satisfactory.

As she squirms her hands back to reach her spine, I take a moment to appreciate the wiggle of her fine, tight butt.

“Jacob,” she says, but I am too preoccupied to notice. “Jacob!”

I come back from reality.

“Uh yeah,” I say as I look up at her face; she is twisting her neck to look at me.

“Can you help me out?” she says as she reaches her hand out to mine.

Fuck yeah…

Okay, say what you want. Maybe the idea of coating my own hands in my own cum is gross to you guys, but I doubt you guys would turn down the opportunity.

Anna essentially daps me up as she transfers some of my seed from her hand onto mine. I try not to let the warm feeling of my goo bother me (if I’m being totally honest, it doesn’t bother me at all). She holds onto my hand for a second and I feel her energy intertwine with mine through my cum (whatever that means).

She lets go and it is time for me to get to work. As she looks forward, her long hair drops to her back so I have to pick it up to move it out of the way making sure to leave chunks of semen in her hair that will stay there indefinitely.

I turn my attention to her back, lathering the body heat of her skin in a protective coating of my own creation. This is pretty hot in itself, but my mind is focused on that cute little butt of hers. It sits right in front of me just calling out for me, tempting me.

What do the millennials say again? Oh yeah: YOLO!

I reach down and plunge my hands into the depths of Anna’s tight ass. Her body jumps and she lets out a soft grunt in surprise, but she doesn’t say anything—I am helping her out after all.

My fingers dig in as they feast on the scrumptious teenage flesh of my little sister who is currently unaware of any wrongdoing taking place.

For just this moment, her ass meat completely belongs to me as I make work of her rump. She has less fat in this region than Mom does, but then again few have more. Plus, nothing wrong with a small ass. If anything, they deserve extra loving.

I send my finger as far in between the crack of her rear as I can to the point where I can almost feel her anus. At the very least, I can feel the region emanating with extra heat. This causes Anna to shift as her body reacts to someone trying to finger her asshole. Still, she doesn’t say anything.

I want to go further, but I think that I am near my limit. She is adequately covered in my spunk and anything more and I’d be directly feeling her private regions.

I remove my hands from her pillowy flesh as I watch her ass droop back into place with a slight bounce.

She turns around and I see that not an inch of her body has been spared from the flood of my cum. Her skin has a shiny glow and each of the small amounts of fabric that covers her is completely drenched in a massive wet spot.

“Thank you,” Anna says. Despite me doing her a HUGE favor, she isn’t one to show her appreciation all that much. Still, with the way she looks down at her now slime-covered body, I can tell that she is happy with the look—as if she is cute.

“No problem Anna,” I say. “But I think you should clean it off before you go down.”

Obviously, Mom and Dad would not be so keen on seeing Anna walking around like she just got out of a bukkake.

Content with how good of a brother that I have just been, I put on my pants and leave the room.

“Thanks again,” Anna calls with a blush as the door closes behind me.

I realize that I still never checked my phone for what new powers that I actually got.

-Growing up at the same age, Jacob, Anna, and Mia all discovered masturbation at around the same time so it is not considered taboo. Though, it is still etiquette to do it in your own privacy.

-If you ask someone if they are masturbating, they will subconsciously start to do it.

Woah! Two for one! I realize what really happened: Anna is not okay with me masturbating in front of her, but since I asked her if she was doing it she started to touch herself. And once we were both masturbating, she couldn’t really get mad at me.

Well, I think it’s time to finally deal with that Mia problem.

I walk over to her room and knock on the door. I haven’t yet told Mia that she can’t lock her doors. Plus, it probably wouldn’t help my case if I just barged right in.

“What do you want?” she responds as she seems to have recognized who it was based on my knock.

“I’m just here to apologize,” I call back.

“I don’t think you can apologize for what you pulled out there,” she says. It’s true. I got caught naked but I didn’t even try to cover myself. She probably thinks that I was purposefully flashing her.

“I was caught off guard and embarrassed—” I say, but Mia cuts me off.

“Embarrassed for what?” she asks.

“I was going to masturbate okay. I didn’t think you were gonna come out right at that moment,” I say.

I hear her get up and open the door. Standing in front of me, she no longer looks angry. Instead, she looks quite the opposite: back to her peppy self.

Not only that, but she is dressed in her French maid outfit. She seems to have taken a particular liking to it while she is at home. For a moment, I am distracted by her cleavage that I wouldn’t mind drowning in.

“Oh! Why didn’t you just tell me, Jacob! I thought you were being weird or something,” she says with her trademark smile.

“Yeah, I should’ve just come clean,” I say. “By the way, did I tell you that we can’t lock our doors anymore?”

“What? Why?” she asks.

“Because I said so,” I respond. Her mind seems to be completely over our fight from earlier.

“Hmm… alright then,” she says, knowing that there isn’t anything that she can do. “Wait, while you’re here, can you help me with this art project that I have?”

Hmm, this sounds interesting.

“Sure thing sis.”

* * *