The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

EXPERIMENTAL: AI

Chapter 10

I open my eyes and immediately realize how bright my room is; I slept in. As I look around, I notice a slight soreness to my eyes. I blink myself awake.

Mornin’ kid

“What the fuck Tony,” I say as I rub my eyes. “Were you watching me sleep?”

Uhhh... no?

For some reason, I don’t feel so confident with the honesty of his answer, but I really don’t care. Just from the last few days alone, an artificial intelligence watching me sleep is one of the less eventful things that has happened to me.

“Mhmm,” I mumble as I sit up. “How long was I out?”

Well, it’s a little before noontime now, so about thirteen hours?

“Thirteen fucking hours?” I say in disbelief. “I’m such a little fucking bitch.”

It’s true. There was no reason for me to take Dad’s words so strongly to heart, no reason for them to affect me emotionally to such an extent.

Aye, don’t be so hard on yourself kid. That shit can hurt.

“But it’s true—what he said was true. He literally caught me red-handed and I still victimized myself.”

He caught you but that doesn’t justify anything, alright. It’s not like you always had this power, the fact that he was so ready to turn on you... Like the girls were the ones doing something weird and he still targeted you? Let me tell you what, how bout’ you take the day off and you can just have some fun with what you already got?

With what I already have? Like the triggers. Wait, I remember something from right before I passed out. I look at my phone and see the notification still linger on my phone from over half a day ago:

The kid’s wing of the house is no longer owned by Robert. Instead, it is considered Jacob’s house. And, Jacob’s roof, Jacob’s rules.

“Maybe your right; I’m not gonna let this keep me down.”

Atta kid. Maybe you can even get him back?

That is an interesting thought, but I decide it is best for me to just get up and survey the house before I figure out what to do.

I leave my room and Tony goes off to do his own thing. As I enter the hallway, I hear the sound of fumbling about from the bathroom. Jacob’s house, Jacob’s rules. Time to put this to the test.

I slowly inch my way towards the sounds coming from behind the bathroom wall. I am not sure who is beyond the door but I hesitate as soon as my hand grasps the knob because it really doesn’t matter which one of them are in there. Either way, I don’t know the exact usage of this new rule. Normally, I would just bust in and wing it, but after yesterday I realize that I am not all-powerful and I probably won’t be any time soon. If Tony wasn’t there to save me, I would be donezoed by now. Regardless of who I see when I attempt to open this door, I have to worry about myself first.

Still, a part of me knows that in order to move forward I have to take some risks—so without further ado, I twist my hand and feel no resistance in my turn—the door is unlocked. The fact that someone is in here without worrying about securing the door is already a good sign. I inch the knob further and further to the right until I feel the hard stop that indicates that I can turn it no further.

I swing open the door and take a moment to scan the room and take in my surroundings to which I see that my gut idea of who was inside was very wrong.

To my instant (but welcomed) surprise, I am greeted by my two sisters sharing the bathroom mirror as they get ready to go out and about their day. That itself is not that interesting. What is of note is the fact that they are both in the mid-stages of dressing themselves up (AKA in their fucking underwear).

Mia is brushing her teeth in a light blue pair of matching bra and panties. As her toothpaste mixed saliva falls out of her mouth, it has nowhere to land but on her chest. I watch as the drizzle of her spit slowly creeps down her cleavage, creating a dark blue stain on her bra in the process. Of course, she has no objections to me staring at her. She continues to clean her teeth as per usual (or “as per usual” as one can be while they are half naked in a room with their siblings).

Her frizzy, blond hair, though not nicely styled like normal, flows down her bare backside. Her locks look ready for the day in such a way as if she just woke up perfectly.

Anna, on the other hand (and with longer hair), is spending her time drying her moist scalp. It seems that she has just gotten out of the shower and she is wearing a black Adidas sports bra and red spandex shorts. Though her outfit shows off less skin than Mia’s does, I wouldn’t exactly call it less sexy. The way the tight, thin fabric hugs her body shows off her curves and emphasizes her well proportioned body fat in a way that I can only describe as mouth watering.

I quickly figure out that this is the result of my success in making the girls more comfortable around each other. However, this scene poses so many questions before me: Did Anna shower while Mia was in the room? Did they see each other naked? Who got in here first? Was the door locked or could the second person just walk in?

Regardless, these are all things that I must worry about later.

“Munnin Jacub!” Mia cheerfully muffles out to me with a mouth full of toothpaste (which also has the by-product of making her already chubby cheeks look inflated). She waves at me, making eye contact through the large bathroom mirror. As she motions her body this way, I watch her cute round butt as it gives off a cute wiggle. This causes a drop of her drool to fall out of her lips and into the white marble sink.

Anna turns to face me, ruining my view of her petite bottom for the time being. At least this now grants me a view of her exposed chest region. Her stomach, flat and defined, is exposed from whatever eye-boggling I send at her.

“Morning Jacob,” she says as she turns off the hairdryer and puts it down. She goes towards the shower door and bends over to pick up a pile of miscellaneous clothing. Her ass is again exposed to me, only this time the seams of her spandex are straining to their limits as her ass juts outward and her body bends to the floor.

If I gave her a nice, hard smack on her bottom, I would feel her warm, compressed fat as she let out a slight yelp. However, I still have a ways to go until I get there.

Anna gets up and walks out of the bathroom with her pile of clothes in hand.

Seeing as Mia is still in the midst of brushing her teeth, I decide to follow Anna into her room and see what she is up to. As I exit the bathroom, I see Anna enter her room, closing the door behind her. I hear a soft click so I quickly walk over to her door and gently turn the bronze knob, trying not to alert her to the fact that I am outside of her room. I feel a slight resistance.

Fuck. She locked it behind her. Logically, there is no reason for her to keep this door locked; she is already in her underwear so if anything she is just putting more clothing on top of that. However, the idea of locking her door when she is in the privacy of her room in this state of dress—I have nothing to remove that stigma.

Unless I do… Thankfully it only took me a few seconds to realize, but I just remembered the rule I was so graciously pity-gifted yesterday by Tony. I make the rules now.

I knock on the door.

“Anna! Why is your door locked!” I say firmly—though it is a facade. The confidence behind any of these hail marys is never enough despite the fact that it always seems to work itself out in the end.

“Wait! I’m changing!” Anna calls back with a faint voice. She sounds like she is on the far side of the room. She’s getting dressed right now? That means that I am about to miss out on action unless I react quickly.

“Anna! You don’t have any reason to keep your door locked! Come here and open it this instant,” I say, chuckling to myself lightly as I do my best parent impersonation.

“Ughh okay!” she calls back. “Give me a second!”

I hear her soft footsteps slowly patter towards the door until the door clicks and finally opens.

Anna is now standing before me, her hand still on the doorknob, wearing an orange t-shirt and the same spandex shorts as earlier.

“Yeah? What do you need?” she says. As I look down towards her, I can’t get over the fact that she is totally okay with me seeing her in her current state of dress. The fact that she is in what is essentially undies isn’t even enough to warrant a second thought from her. Yeah, she was wearing even less in the bathroom, but I was still wearing off from my initial shock. Now, I have the proximity and the clear state of mind to take in the fact that I can clearly see the thickness of her pussy from behind her spandex. Plus, a t-shirt with no pants on is in its own category of sexiness in itself.

The fact that she didn’t question anything about me calling her is a good sign. 1) It proves that the trigger that Tony gave me yesterday does in fact do what I think it does: grants me authority upstairs (or at least to some extent because I really haven’t experimented with it yet). And 2) it shows me how nonchalant she is with near nudity.

Also, there’s the fact that I get to see more of her cute, sexy little body before she fully covers herself up.

“Nothing in particular,” I say. “I just wanted to let you know that you can’t keep locking your door like that”.

This is the real moment of truth. If I am somehow misinterpreting this trigger, then Anna will think that I am overstepping my bounds. My favorite part about this plan is that even if I am wrong, the damages are minimal. I have gotten so tired of the “if I mess this up, this whole thing is busted” type scenarios that I have been running into over the last few days.

As I wait for a response, Anna just stares at me… until she finally speaks that is.

“What!?” she says in anger.

God damn it. I guess I fucked this one up too. Thankfully, the only immediate outcome should be Anna being pissed at me (so a normal Sunday I guess).

“That is so unfair!” Anna continues.

Wait a minute…

“Why? Aren’t I entitled to some privacy?” she says.

Wait. It worked! It’s just a little different than I expected. Instead of Anna and Mia just accepting everything that I say, they seem to take it as a literal house rule.

“Why does it matter? You were just changing right? I watch you change all the time” I say.

I assume that there are other obvious reasons that a teenage girl might want to lock her door, but of course, she isn’t going to admit to it.

“Ughh fine,” Anna says as she throws her arms to her side in a mini-fit. “Is that all?”

“Yes, that is all,” I say with a smile. Despite everything, fucking with Anna will never not bring a smile to my face.

“Okay bye!” she says with frustration as she closes the door shut.

This would be a perfectly adequate time to say goodbye in most circumstances, however, I didn’t hear the same click of a door lock and I don’t intend to leave just yet.

I take advantage of my (newly!) God-given right and barge into her room like I own the space—because in a way, I now do. This is, in every sense of the matter, considered my house. Well… upstairs at least.

As I enter Anna’s area, I see that she is standing at the opposite side of the room; it looks like she was just about to continue changing clothes.

“Jacob, come on!” she says, giving me a look of frustration. “I just want to change, man.”

“Yeah, I know,” I say as I continue to eye out her petite body. Through the tightness of her spandex shorts, I again just make out the hump that is her recently showered camel toe. I guess she didn’t do a good job drying down there as I can make out just the tiniest hint of moistness.

“Ughhh,” she groans out. “Fine! You know what? It’s fine. Whatever.”

She defeatedly continues what she was in the middle of doing before I interrupted her. She gets a new panty from her dresser and drops it on her bedside floor. Anna then turns away from me and, to my luck, she drops her spandex shorts to the floor. She is now standing in front of me with her entire lower half uncovered. For just an instinct, I swear that I can see the bush of her upper pussy but the moment passed so fast that I am unsure.

Though, with the direction she is facing, I now have a perfect view of her cute, angry little ass. Her tanish beige skin looks due for a good eating. I take a moment to think about the events that lead to her being okay with me bearing witness to her… well… bareness.

First of all, she has no logical reason as to why I should not be able to stare at her naked butt. I have permission to stare at her body however much I want after all. And after I just revoked her door locking privileges, there isn’t much she can do to keep herself safe from my lustful eyes besides making the decision to expose her ass to them instead of her pussy.

On that topic, there is absolutely nothing stopping my eyes from what they are currently doing: locking in on her yellowish-brown chocolate-milk-colored ass cheeks. They are the smallest out of the girls, but it has its own little charm to itself. This fact is only emphasized tenfold as she bends over to pick up her fresh pair of panties off the floor. As her upper half inches lower and lower, her ass protrudes ever so further. I do my best to sample what secrets hold behind the shadow of her mounds of fat—the one that covers her even more private regions. The lighting isn’t great, but I can just barely make out the outline of her vagina. If I could just get a closer look, I could probably even see her anus.

My fun is cut short as she quickly gets up and puts said panties on, hiding a heavenly view from the world once again. And just like that, she has another pair of shorts on even covering her panties.This new view itself wasn’t half bad; her shorts are even so tight that they are brimming with her ass flesh (even with its limited quantity). It’s just that it’s kind of dull in comparison to the bareness of her butt that I was just able to witness firsthand. It was the first time in my life I was given such a good uninterrupted view of such a sight.

Still, that is my queue to go. I start to walk out the door but I feel bad leaving things off on such a bad note.

“Hey Anna,” I call to her before I am out of earshot.

“Yes?” she says to me.

“I like your outfit,” I say to her.

“Uh huh,” Anna says with a sigh as I walk away. Though, through the tiniest crack in her voice, I can tell that she sort of enjoyed my compliment even if she didn’t want to.

I suppose now would be a good time to check on what is going on downstairs. However, when I arrive at the kitchen I am greeted with the sight of someone who brings my mood back to where it was when I first woke up: dad.

He must be having the day off as he is usually never home at this hour. Honestly, it’s no big deal—it’s just that I would rather take the day to myself away from him until I can stop myself from feeling so stupid about everything. The man honestly didn’t deserve my hate. I deserved those words yesterday. Or did I? Something that Tony said has been bouncing around my skull all morning: the idea that Dad was quick to hound in on me because of his pre-existing (and unfair) bias that I am the bad kid of the bunch. That evaluation is totally unfair by the way—and that title of worst child should easily belong to Anna, but hey, maybe that’s just my own bias. Honestly, Dad and Anna share a decent chunk of their personality in common.

I see that he is spending his day off with Mom. Looking at them next to each other, I realize that Dad has gotten this far relatively unscathed by my power blunder. I intend to keep it that way, but it’s just funny seeing mom in a busty sundress that doesn’t leave much to the imagination while Dad is in his same ol’ day-off-sweats.

This thought itself gives me an idea of how to get back at him. He loves mom. They were in a happy relationship even before us kids came into their lives. If he thinks that I am a bad, perverted kid, then so be it. I might as well act like one and cuck him of his wife. Well, not really cuck—that’s kind of extreme (at least for the time being). But I still want to show him that he isn’t in charge anymore and that what is his is slowly becoming mine.

I have a set of tools in my arsenal, but none of them directly do what I have in mind right now. None of them would allow me to “flex” my power. I have to get a little creative.

I have the clothing trigger, but Dad’s seen enough of that. I can also do something to piss off mom and have her do the very thing that got me in trouble, but I’m not sure how Dad would react to that. Besides his obliviousness to the whole situation, his mind still remains pretty much unaffected. And the other two triggers I got also relate directly to the girls (as seen by Dad flipping his shit after seeing Anna and Mia both covered in my cum yesterday).

That leaves Tony’s newest gift on the table here; the one that grants me power over the upstairs area of the house. The problem is… my parents never fricken come up here! How am I supposed to assert my rule over them if they never come into my area of power?

Wait… this makes a lot of sense actually. Even if I can’t bring them into my domain (upstairs), that doesn’t mean that my actions can’t affect them. The staircase, which I would consider the start of upstairs, is right in range of Mom and Dad. The idea of having my own area “to rule” in this house is unprecedented and, if I’m being totally honest, not completely realistic. This means that their minds might have to do some gymnastics to process everything, giving me some room to work with.

I want to test the waters first. I stand at the edge of the staircase and slowly lift my shirt until it is completely off. Okay, this isn’t something that would normally get me in trouble, but the fact that they don’t even bat an eye is a good sign that something is going on behind the scenes here.

I decide to take it one step further as I drop my pants to the floor. Still, they don’t seem to mention the fact that I am standing just a few feet away in my underwear.

Since I am in my area, they have no reason to worry about what I do. Their minds literally don’t seem to care about what goes on in my side of the house.

Taking one last leap of faith plunge into the water, I drop my underwear to the floor—my erect cock bouncing to full mast in the open kitchen air. Again, Mom and Dad don’t even seem to process this information, as if it is completely irrelevant to them. They are within hand’s reach of my completely naked body, but they just don’t care. Instead, they go about their normal conversation as per usual as my body breathes in the feeling of freedom.

Until now, I haven’t gotten the proper opportunity to appreciate Mom’s new attire. She normally wore athletic clothing, but my new triggers have her wearing a sundress that probably hasn’t been her size in a good 10 years (ever since her body got some “enhancements” due to her new active lifestyle).

It is a white one-piece covered with sunflowers. It hugs her figure like its life depends on it—with the intensity and grip of someone clinging to the side of a cliff.

It looks as though she could not find a comfortable way to fit a bra, so her top side is completely commando as far as I can tell. If she were to go for a run, she would probably need some counterweights or something to stop herself from toppling over.

Due to the fact that she is sitting down, I can only imagine her ass is in a similar manner as the composition of her thick butt is probably very similar to her fat bust.

With such a view right in front of me, I instinctively stroke my cock. Soon, that woman will be mine. I will be taking my revenge from Dad. Even if that day is not now, there comes a little satisfaction from openly jerking off to “his” woman right in front of him.

I can’t help but stare at Mom’s perfect face as my balls begin to tighten. Just the way that her golden hair falls to her side and onto her sunflower dress… it makes me want...no...need her. A lot of the time, I consider the morality of what I am doing. But right now, in my state of lust, there is no question: she WILL be mine.

Finally, my balls retract and my load fires in her direction. When I see my barrage of semen land right on Mom’s face and chest, I can’t help but be a little proud of my aim. With a line of my jizz covering her left eye, she looks down at her cleavage and stares at my cum that has now stained her dress and made its way onto her soft tit-flesh.

But after that moment is over, I must now deal with the consequences of my misfire. I in no way intended to laser my mother with my stream of cum because… well... I really don’t want to deal with trying to explain myself to them. But here I am.

But here is an interesting question: will they even care? Yes, I hit mom with my cum in their section of the house, but I masturbated in mine.

I watch in anticipation—either ready to continue or to run the fuck outta here.

Mom looks at dad, my semen still in her eyes, and beings to speak.

“Honey, I think there is a leak,” she says as she looks up at the ceiling.

HAHAHA. Some mental gymnastics alright. These two are so out of it that they can’t even put two and two together—even if the “two” refers to semen and the naked son masturbating right in front of them.

Dad looks up and the ceiling.

“Really? I don’t see anything,” he says. But of course, the proof is there right in front of him. Mom’s face and chest are totally drenched in a mysterious liquid that couldn’t have come from anywhere else (at least in their minds).

She wipes it off of her face as she gets up.

“Well, it must be coming from the kid’s bathroom,” she says.

Okay… my luck just got a whole of a lot better. I suppose that although the new rule gave me “jurisdiction” over upstairs, Mom and Dad still technically had to deal with all the utilities and such. If something was leaking upstairs, it was still up to Dad to fix it and not me.

“Well, Jarvis didn’t mention any plumbing damages. Let me go take a look,” he says.

They both get up and walk up the stairs, passing my naked body on the way. They are behind enemy lines (well not enemy, but my lines).

“Morning Jacob, you’re finally awake huh,” they joke as they overtake me. So they still acknowledge my existence while I’m naked, they just don’t care that I AM naked.

As they reach the top of the stairs, they instinctively head towards my bathroom (it sits right above the kitchen). Luckily, Mia and Anna both vacated the area. This gives me enough room to have some privacy with my loving parents.

Dad heads to the shower to inspect the drain and showerhead while Mom stands idly by just past the door frame.

Well, here goes nothing. I reach my hand and cop a feel of Mom’s ass. I do it quickly so that I can brush it off if my plan doesn’t work, but that doesn’t seem to be necessary. Mom doesn’t react because in her mind, this is my house and my rules. She doesn’t think I did anything wrong because whatever I say goes.

I’m sure that there are some limits to this power, but fuck it. I decide to plunge myself into my Mom’s jiggly flesh. As I reach for her wide hips and thick ass, I can directly feel her warm flesh through her thin sundress. I shake her rump around to the point that her entire body has to compensate with my movements in order to stay balanced.

Dad returns from inspecting the shower and comes to talk to Mom as my hands continue to grope her wide hips.

“Hm, it doesn’t look like there is any leak there. Say Jacob, have you heard any weird dripping or anything?” he asks.

“Uhh no,” I say. My response is dry but it is the truth. Plus, I am more preoccupied by the fact that I am still completely naked as I turn Dad’s love into my own personal plaything. She really doesn’t deserve this, but honestly, she got caught in the middle of everything and I’m willing to live with that. She is physically reacting to my touch, but she just doesn’t seem to consciously respond to it.

My fingers dig deep into Mom’s flesh as the conversation continues on as normal, Dad completely unphased by what I am doing to his wife.

I look into the mirror and realize that splotches of my cum are still scattered around Mom’s oblivious face. I move around and gently brush her face with my finger, spreading my seed across the surface of her flesh. I read down to her breast and feel the moistness of her bust—no doubt from my earlier burst of cum.

I act with my dick as I reach my fingers under the hem of her shirt and pull her dress down past the bulk of mass that makes up her chest.

Instantly, her tits pop free of their constraints with a very noticeable bounce. As they fall towards the ground and find a resting place, Mom looks at me but her face of obliviousness fades away.

“Jacob! What the fuck!” she screams as she quickly shoves her breasts back into her dress. Dad hears this and looks over with a face of disgust similar to what I saw yesterday.

Her nipple is still half out as she furiously stares at me. I should be scared, but I am more interested in the fact that it seems that this new trigger has its limits.

It looks like Mom is about to slap me and I wince in anticipation.

Luckily, there isn’t much need to react as I feel a buzz on my phone and see Mom and Dad both pause for just the slightest moment. The time it took for me to get this trigger compared to when I perverted on Mom was only a few seconds.

-Every day, Jacob can remove one article of clothing from Mom as long as it exposes no more than 1 private region.

Well, that makes things easy. Mom immediately looks down at her tits, confused as to why she was throwing such a fit.

“Well, let me know if you find a leak or anything,” dad says as he walks out of the bathroom.

Mom tries to follow closely after, but I grab her before she is out of reach and quickly pull down her sundress, exposing her milk jugs once again.

“Oh, right now?” Mom asks, but she doesn’t seem to care too much. “Brr It’s cold! I’m going to hop into bed.”

Before she walks away, I grab her bare tit in my hand. For the first time in my life, I feel the direct warmth of her soft tit flesh… my fingers sinking deep into the ocean of her globes. The way that her hard nipple seems to pierce into my skin sends me to another plane of existence. My finger runs deep into the depths of her dark, cloudy cleavage as I feel around every nook and cranny of her tits.

I move my hand in a clockwise motion as I work her chest fat and take in the transition of texture between her smooth, milky flesh and bumpy areola.

She stops for a moment and looks at me with a smile. Then her flesh leaves the grasp of my touch one last time as she leaves the room (her tits still open in the air). Despite me being in the middle of something, she has no reason to stay here. I could follow her, but I don’t have a valid excuse to go into her room. Plus, I won’t have the power to openly grope her there. Fuck. There goes that.

After a few moments, I am naked in the bathroom all by myself. I realize that I left my clothes on the staircase, so I absentmindedly head out the door while I take in what just happened. This is the first time that I got to directly grope any of the girls in this house without some sort of trick, and Dad was there to witness all of it! I groped Dad’s bitch right in front of him and all he did was watch. I feel bad calling Mom a bitch, but that was a part of the entire thrill to it.

Mom’s flesh was more soft and squishy than I could have imagined. From the limited touches that I got from Anna and Mia, Mom is less perky than the two but she has much more to work with in terms of pure mass. I wouldn’t put any of their assets over each other, they all have a unique feel to them.

“Jacob?” I hear from behind me right before I walk down the stairs. I turn around and see Mia staring at me and she looks mad.

What the fuck. I thought we were over this. This area is MY area, I make the rules here. So why in the heck does Mia care that I’m naked?

Unless… the rule treats the people who live in my “house” (Mia and Anna) differently than the people who don’t live in my house (Mom and Dad). It makes sense to me now. I can make house rules but I can’t affect Mia and Anna’s inhibitions. However, for the rule to work, Mom and Dad need to be completely oblivious to my antics, so that their minds allow whatever they see us kids do while we are upstairs.

“Why the hell are you naked?” she says angrily.

Aw shit, here we go again.

* * *